PDA

View Full Version : effective cycle...

dan007
10-26-2001, 12:05 AM
Do you think I can stack 4-AD AND 19NOR together?
has anyone tried similar stack like this?
I never tried prohormone so I don't know if this stack will work or not, any feedback will be appreciated
thanks so much

Dorian
10-26-2001, 04:22 AM
sure you can..

Irishman
10-26-2001, 05:49 AM
This will be a good beginner cycle for you. Take 250mg 19Nor in the morning and again b4 bed. Take 500mg 4AD 30 minutes prior to workout and take 250mg of the 4AD on non-workout days at the normal workout time ( you've got to take the 4AD on non-workout days!). Eat plenty and watch in amazement as your gains/size increase! Make sure and start taking ZMA during the last week of your cycle and continue taking indefinately if you like - this will help ensure you keep most of your gains. GOOD LUCK, BRO!

VIPERS
10-26-2001, 09:10 AM
What is 4ad? I also have a normal 10 nor and i have one with a fat burner in it , don't remeber the name or brand off hand. how long should a person cycle the 19nor before takeing a rest from it and how long should that be. I use to train alot up until 9 moths ago then my workout partner past away and i just didn't have it in me to go. I never took any supplements except some weight gainer so i am kinda of ignorent from the other stuff so any info will be greatly apprecited.

Big Cat
10-26-2001, 09:33 AM
4AD is 4-androsten-3beta,17beta-diol, the best and safest legal precursor to the sex hormone testosterone.

I have no idea what 10Nor is, but 19Nor is 19Nor-4-androsten-3,17-dione, which is a mild precursor to nandrolone, decent, but it has its side-effects. A safer precursor and 3 times more effective is Nor-diol (19Nor-4-androsten-3beta,17beta-diol)

Cycle prohormones for 6-8 weeks, but no longer than 10 under any circumstances. After eac cycle, cycle off for and equal or longer period of time to let natural testosterone production recuperate adequately.

dan007
10-26-2001, 09:15 PM
as I am 18, will that be Okay to take 4-ad?
will I see any nasty side effects?like any pimples?
Some ppl say I should wait until 19 or so but I really wanna give a go at it.
anyways This board is awesome to learn the knowledges about the sport.

Big Cat
10-27-2001, 04:12 PM
The risks are the same for you as anyone, except that it can stunt your growth, so if you aren't fully grown yet, stay away from prohormones. There are a ton of potential side-effects, but none apart from acne will readily occur if you use the stuff properly.