PDA

View Full Version : lol juggalo posts everywhere

Pages : [1] 2

SeV
07-18-2002, 08:28 AM
lol

WorkOut-Boy_
07-18-2002, 09:56 AM
he tosses around bull**** about how to treat women, and everbody thinks he is god.

Girls should be treated with respect just like anybody else!, fukin grow up people!

The Iron Lord
07-18-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by WorkOut-Boy'
he tosses around bull**** about how to treat women, and everbody thinks he is god.

You beat up retards, and everybody thinks you suck.

Skytzo_Marc
07-18-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by The Iron Lord
The man's got some pretty fine takes on how to treat bitches. He's got my respect.

Like your respect is hard to get or worth anything right?

The Iron Lord
07-18-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Skytzo_Marc

Like your respect is hard to get or worth anything right?

Don't you need to run along and get back to being a virgin? That's a full time job, ya know!? :rolleyes:

Skytzo_Marc
07-18-2002, 10:41 AM

Don't you need to run along and get back to being a virgin? That's a full time job, ya know!? :rolleyes:

I bet your sex life is too... that's why you're on here so much right?

The Iron Lord
07-18-2002, 10:43 AM

It's called a job. I stay logged on here while I'm at work. If there's one thing that bitches like more than a body, it's money.

Now, please grace me with one of your fantabulous comebacks. My favorite is, "oh yeah?"

Skytzo_Marc
07-18-2002, 10:51 AM

It's called a job. I stay logged on here while I'm at work. If there's one thing that bitches like more than a body, it's money.

Now, please grace me with one of your fantabulous comebacks. My favorite is, "oh yeah?"

Yah... I'm at my job too... but I gotta love your stereotypes man... people in general love money, regardless of their gender. Hell I bet if someone offered you a million bucks you'd take it up the crap shute from the president.

The Iron Lord
07-18-2002, 10:53 AM

Yah... I'm at my job too... but I gotta love your stereotypes man... people in general love money, regardless of their gender. Hell I bet if someone offered you a million bucks you'd take it up the crap shute from the president.

You remind me of a little puppy dog. You follow me around, nipping at my feet, just hoping to get some attention. Whenever you're around, this is how I feel....

rottie
07-18-2002, 10:54 AM

You remind me of a little puppy dog. You follow me around, nipping at my feet, just hoping to get some attention. Whenever you're around, this is how I feel....

LMFAO!!!! :D

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-18-2002, 10:56 AM

LMAO

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-18-2002, 10:57 AM
juggalo you like insane clown posse?

Skytzo_Marc
07-18-2002, 10:59 AM
Actually I'm just posting in whatever threads it's easy to make a smart-ass comment in. You just happen to be the genius who opens himself up to so much flaming.

The Iron Lord
07-18-2002, 11:00 AM
Actually I'm just posting in whatever threads it's easy to make a smart-ass comment in. You just happen to be the genius who opens himself up to so much flaming.

I've had sex in my life. SCOREBOARD.

Like I said before....don't you need to get back to being a virgin?

Skytzo_Marc
07-18-2002, 11:02 AM

I've had sex in my life. SCOREBOARD.

Like I said before....don't you need to get back to being a virgin?

Well if sex is a scoreboard perhaps you're playing the game wrong... cause from what it sounds like... you've shot a lot of times... but haven't scored a goal yet... I mean after all the purpose of sex is to have a kid... and I'm guessing you don't... so that'd lead me to believe that you've got a pretty bad track record... if you get as much play as you say you do.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-18-2002, 11:03 AM

Well if sex is a scoreboard perhaps you're playing the game wrong... cause from what it sounds like... you've shot a lot of times... but haven't scored a goal yet... I mean after all the purpose of sex is to have a kid... and I'm guessing you don't... so that'd lead me to believe that you've got a pretty bad track record... if you get as much play as you say you do.

shutup boring one.

Skytzo_Marc
07-18-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP

shutup boring one.

You're one to talk. How many virigns do you know are on here? How many "playas"? If anything I'm interesting... cause it looks like all the playas are pretty damn common.

The Iron Lord
07-18-2002, 11:10 AM

You're one to talk. How many virigns do you know are on here? How many "playas"? If anything I'm interesting... cause it looks like all the playas are pretty damn common.

Interesting? Uh, no....

Skytzo_Marc
07-18-2002, 11:11 AM

Interesting? Uh, no....

Hey but wait... aren't I that uptight Christian... well the Bible says that homosexuality is a no-no...

So I can't be an uptight Christian and a homosexual at the same time... good job genius.

The Iron Lord
07-18-2002, 11:13 AM

Hey but wait... aren't I that uptight Christian... well the Bible says that homosexuality is a no-no...

So I can't be an uptight Christian and a homosexual at the same time... good job genius.

Actually, I've not seen much evidence of your Christianity. Consequently, I'm leaning toward butt burglar.

Skytzo_Marc
07-18-2002, 11:17 AM

Actually, I've not seen much evidence of your Christianity. Consequently, I'm leaning toward butt burglar.

Hey man... look what you posted...

Nature's meaning of life is to deposit your man gravy on as many faces, tits, and stink holes as humanly possible.

You never specified the gender of those faces, titts, and stink holes you like to spill your gravy on (or the species for that manner)... but you did say as many as possible.... Which would lead me to believe YOU'RE the butt burglar...

wl270
07-18-2002, 11:42 AM
What are you trying to prove here? Why would you mess with the top dogs? its pointless, your just gonna lose...

Skytzo_Marc
07-18-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by wl270
What are you trying to prove here? Why would you mess with the top dogs? its pointless, your just gonna lose...

I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just laughing at this.

And quite honestly... if these are the top dogs... I feel sorry for the underdogs.

Gizmo
07-18-2002, 11:48 AM

top dogs??LMAO

it;s getting really pathetic here.

Giz

The Iron Lord
07-18-2002, 11:49 AM

I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just laughing at this.

And quite honestly... if these are the top dogs... I feel sorry for the underdogs.

Hey, Skytzo, what's the difference between Santa Claus and your dad? None that I can tell....they both regularly leave your room with an empty sack.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-18-2002, 12:14 PM

Hey, Skytzo, what's the difference between Santa Claus and your dad? None that I can tell....they both regularly leave your room with an empty sack.

LOL

ThaBeast
07-18-2002, 02:20 PM
ive been lurking here for a long time but i just had to register to give iron lord props...rofl ****ing hilarious...

WorkOut-Boy_
07-18-2002, 04:07 PM
Juggalo and Iron Lord are both fools!, they think they are top **** cause they get respect of a bunch of 13 yearold kids on a message board.

Juggalo
07-18-2002, 04:58 PM
The man's got some pretty fine takes on how to treat bitches. He's got my respect.

Man, I should have been on here last night! Thanks for the initial cover, Iron Lord.
Yo, BPP - I like their music more than anything - but Juggalo is also a catch on from Vampiro.
As for Workout Boy, how many times have you been banned now? 5 times? Hows about you take a hint, poke your head back up your ass and wander off back home again. Maybe you could start CFWC - the Cripple Fight World Championships - or something like that. And Skytzo_Marc....you are nothing more than a cheap ass two bit moron who is trying to make it and get respect by riding on someone elses coat tails. But, lets put it like this....

K (same)
07-18-2002, 05:12 PM

U think these couple of crowns are top dogs??? hahahhaahhahaha. How pathetic! hahahhaha

Juggalo
07-18-2002, 05:32 PM
Don't you laugh - I'll be a post whore some day soon too :D

D-Termine
07-18-2002, 06:22 PM
juggs, these bitches (k(same), skitzo_marc, and workoutboy{who doesn't post his age because he's thirteen}) must be women, because they're lovin' when we beat on them. Perhaps all bitches should take their crusade out of the sex forum, because we all know what that leads to, LUST.

D-Termine
07-18-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo

Man, I should have been on here last night! Thanks for the initial cover, Iron Lord.
Yo, BPP - I like their music more than anything - but Juggalo is also a catch on from Vampiro.
As for Workout Boy, how many times have you been banned now? 5 times? Hows about you take a hint, poke your head back up your ass and wander off back home again. Maybe you could start CFWC - the Cripple Fight World Championships - or something like that. And Skytzo_Marc....you are nothing more than a cheap ass two bit moron who is trying to make it and get respect by riding on someone elses coat tails. But, lets put it like this....

If you don't mind, some clarification would be great. And Vampiro, I'm assuming he's the wrestler, will he ever join WWE?

Green Latern
07-18-2002, 06:54 PM

LOL

K (same)
07-18-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by D-Termine
juggs, these bitches (k(same), skitzo_marc, and workoutboy{who doesn't post his age because he's thirteen}) must be women, because they're lovin' when we beat on them. Perhaps all bitches should take their crusade out of the sex forum, because we all know what that leads to, LUST.

You are 17. I am old enough to be your OLD DAD!! Watch you filthy mouth, sonny boy! I can send you to your room and ground you!

Do I give a **** how you screw your life around? NO ****ing chance!! I never preach **** **** to you or to any. Why? B/c I don't give a **** about you. Everything I have posted, I posted as a matter of facts, or to correct some dumb **** BS posted by little know NOTHING pissants like you. Crusade? Pffff what makes you think you are worthy of my time? :rolleyes:

Big Daddy Shane
07-18-2002, 07:44 PM
You never specified the gender of those faces, titts, and stink holes you like to spill your gravy on (or the species for that manner)... but you did say as many as possible.... Which would lead me to believe YOU'RE the butt burglar...

Upstanding young Christian. Jesus will welcome you with welcome arms! LOL
Hey skitzo, (as your name suggests), you're only 18. How about you grow up a bit, and stop posting **** on people heaps older than you? Haven't you heard the say 'respect your elders'?
Don't they teach that in church? Jerkoff!!

SeV
07-18-2002, 08:12 PM
oh no! my lil "lol" post has turned this msg board into a war :(

i like it though lol

Matthew Shepard
07-18-2002, 09:27 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nature's meaning of life is to deposit your man gravy on as many faces, tits, and stink holes as humanly possible.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lmao thats goin in my sig

Juggalo
07-18-2002, 09:59 PM

Whos we? Got a turd in your pocket?

BTW - just to clarify, I have all the respect in the world for k(same). Dunno bout the others, but k(same) is a great man and not someone that I'd recommend messing with. Just remember that. OH yeah - and its Mr Juggs to you.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-18-2002, 10:40 PM

Interesting? Uh, no....

lord you kill me lmao

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-18-2002, 10:41 PM

clown posse and twistid is asom music

jimku69
07-18-2002, 10:48 PM

clown posse and twistid is asom music

they are ok Our Lady Peace is the best

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-18-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by jimku69

they are ok i love prince he is the best

you like that ***?? j/k

jimku69
07-18-2002, 10:54 PM

you like that ***?? j/k

HEY you like elton john j/k

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-18-2002, 10:56 PM

HEY you like elton john j/k

phuck no lol

jimku69
07-18-2002, 10:57 PM

phuck no lol

lol

Green Latern
07-19-2002, 12:38 AM

lol

well you look like prince! J/K LOL

Juggalo
07-19-2002, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Green Latern

well you look like prince! J/K LOL

Or George Michael :D

Actually, heard of his latest release? Its all over a public toilet wall :D

Old, but still funny.

Rafi
07-19-2002, 01:29 PM
BPP, iron *** and homo juggs, u guyz r soo gay. What are u bum buddies or something. Whenever someone says something about either one of u, u guyz are like, "I got ur back man." and **** like that. Grow up this is a message board not highschool. The only reason why a couple ppl might think that ur the top dogs is b/c u guyz have no lives and are on these stupid message boards 24/7. And whats up with all those pics, did u guyz spend ur entire time searching for those on the internet, LOSERS. And to iron lord, u always say how others dont have good comebacks but ur comeback to marc was "Dont u need to run along and get back to being a virgin, thats a full time job ya know." Thats the $hittiest comeback I've ever heard in my life. And if u guyz are really that great with the ladies and have so many friends and great jobs, then why do u come on these boards to argue with a bunch of teenagers. In my mind and in the mind of many others, u 3 guyz are hypocrites and a bunch losers. Now lets see u 3 back eachother up with bashing, b/c thats what ignorant ppl like urselves do. First one out of the gay trio to post a reply has to take it in the a$$ tonight from the other 2. Guarantee that it will be juggalo.

D-Termine
07-19-2002, 02:06 PM
Mr. Juggs, I appologize for what ever i said to piss you off. I simply admire your quick wit and side with you on things pertining to these posts. I guess i haven't been here long enough to gain any respect from u. mabey in a few months it will be different. whatever though, i'll continue to read your **** and laugh and back u when i feel like it. no hard feelings. yes i'm a kiss ass, but i've made some enemies and i thought i had at least made a few friendly acquaintences.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-19-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by K (same)

You are 17. I am old enough to be your OLD DAD!! Watch you filthy mouth, sonny boy! I can send you to your room and ground you!

Do I give a **** how you screw your life around? NO ****ing chance!! I never preach **** **** to you or to any. Why? B/c I don't give a **** about you. Everything I have posted, I posted as a matter of facts, or to correct some dumb **** BS posted by little know NOTHING pissants like you. Crusade? Pffff what makes you think you are worthy of my time? :rolleyes:

dont you cry now

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-19-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Rafi
BPP, iron *** and homo juggs, u guyz r soo gay. What are u bum buddies or something. Whenever someone says something about either one of u, u guyz are like, "I got ur back man." and **** like that. Grow up this is a message board not highschool. The only reason why a couple ppl might think that ur the top dogs is b/c u guyz have no lives and are on these stupid message boards 24/7. And whats up with all those pics, did u guyz spend ur entire time searching for those on the internet, LOSERS. And to iron lord, u always say how others dont have good comebacks but ur comeback to marc was "Dont u need to run along and get back to being a virgin, thats a full time job ya know." Thats the $hittiest comeback I've ever heard in my life. And if u guyz are really that great with the ladies and have so many friends and great jobs, then why do u come on these boards to argue with a bunch of teenagers. In my mind and in the mind of many others, u 3 guyz are hypocrites and a bunch losers. Now lets see u 3 back eachother up with bashing, b/c thats what ignorant ppl like urselves do. First one out of the gay trio to post a reply has to take it in the a$$ tonight from the other 2. Guarantee that it will be juggalo.

i got your back lord,jugg what was that rafigaylord??

WorkOut-Boy_
07-19-2002, 02:43 PM
I totally agree with Rafi, all over this board there are losers pretending to be best friends with eachother. BIGPOPPAPUMP is without a doubt a one of the dumbest ****s spilling his arrogant bull**** on the boards, more then 90% of his posts are saying "whats up ?", or "I got your back". Geesh dude you are a big fella i give ya that so why act like a damn 15 yearold.
Also im getting tired with Iron Lord & Juggalo propaganda about how you should treat women like **** to make them like you and all the kids think they are really cool. God damnit do you people actually believe that you gain respect from a girl by calling her a slut and bashing her in the back of the head while you're having sex with her ??. If it was up to me these 2 would have be banned a long time ago.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-19-2002, 02:46 PM
I totally agree with Rafi, all over this board there are losers pretending to be best friends with eachother. BIGPOPPAPUMP is without a doubt a one of the dumbest ****s spilling his arrogant bull**** on the boards, more then 90% of his posts are saying "whats up ?", or "I got your back". Geesh dude you are a big fella i give ya that so why act like a damn 15 yearold.
Also im getting tired with Iron Lord & Juggalo propaganda about how you should treat women like **** to make them like you and all the kids think they are really cool. God damnit do you people actually believe that you gain respect from a girl by calling her a slut and bashing her in the back of the head while you're having sex with her ??. If it was up to me these 2 would have be banned a long time ago.

wow but i dont care

WorkOut-Boy_
07-19-2002, 02:52 PM

wow but i dont care

you do understand that you are supporting 2 guys that have no respect for women, correct me if im wrong but arent you trying to be the popular good guy on these boards ?. Also you are friends with Pj_Maxc and ScorpioGirl who are female. Why dont you go and tell them how you defend 2 losers who think treating women like **** is cool.

dez/null
07-19-2002, 03:03 PM

You beat up retards, and everybody thinks you suck.

lol iv beaten up a retard...im proud of it...

ThaBeast
07-19-2002, 04:48 PM
Work Out boy shut the fuuck up. These bros totally know whats up when it comes to treating the bitches. Take some advice from them and you might enjoy life a little more.

They should be the fucckin "top dogs", they are placing the hoes back where they belong

B_LEE
07-19-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by ThaBeast
. These bros totally know whats up when it comes to treating the bitches.

And you, do not...;)

Green Latern
07-19-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by dez/null

lol iv beaten up a retard...im proud of it...

LOL

StlBBuilder
07-19-2002, 06:48 PM

Whos we? Got a turd in your pocket?

BTW - just to clarify, I have all the respect in the world for k(same). Dunno bout the others, but k(same) is a great man and not someone that I'd recommend messing with. Just remember that. OH yeah - and its Mr Juggs to you.

yeah because he (k-same) has more posts than you

bigjay00
07-19-2002, 07:06 PM
bump

Rafi
07-19-2002, 07:19 PM
finally someone that has a little knowledge. Workout boy should post more often and the gay trio should just stop posting because they are posers, and what they have to say is b.s and if u followers cant figure that out then ur no better then them.

ThaBeast
07-19-2002, 07:57 PM
B_LEE dont speak again, no one was refering to you fuucktard. I dont need your bull**** remarks about my game.

jimku69
07-19-2002, 09:19 PM

Girls should be treated with respect just like anybody else!, fukin grow up people!

shut up buddy no one asked you

jimku69
07-19-2002, 09:21 PM

How do you know when here is here

jimku69
07-19-2002, 09:23 PM

lol

jimku69
07-19-2002, 09:24 PM

What the hell are you talking about??? you make no sent

jimku69
07-19-2002, 09:26 PM

get a life

jimku69
07-19-2002, 09:30 PM

go away buddy no one like you get a life and don't f u c k with poppa or no one will like you bitch. what no one like you because
because you suck on i wont say it is to mean. you ****ing geek

jimku69
07-19-2002, 09:33 PM
Juggalo and Iron Lord are both fools!, they think they are top **** cause they get respect of a bunch of 13 yearold kids on a message board.

boy thats what you are get out little boy ya that your name now

jimku69
07-19-2002, 09:38 PM

man you have knoe life like at all that haha get back to moms titys

Green Latern
07-19-2002, 10:15 PM

LOL your a loser!!!!!!!! by the look of your post your the one on here all night!

jimku69
07-19-2002, 10:20 PM

LOL your a loser!!!!!!!! by the look of your post your the one on here all night!

lol

Green Latern
07-19-2002, 10:24 PM
Hey Jimmy clean out yor pm!

SeV
07-19-2002, 10:30 PM
this board feels so warm and moist...

John Benz
07-19-2002, 10:48 PM

WorkOut-Boy',

You are showing signs of maturity here. Everything you say is true; just bear in mind that these guys are living out a keyboard fantasy. Its not real, so no need to get so worked up. When these guys talk about women, they are referring to inflatable blowup women, the kind you don't have to take out to dinner or act civil to. Keep up the good work. :D

John Benz
07-19-2002, 10:59 PM
B_LEE dont speak again, no one was refering to you fuucktard. I dont need your bull**** remarks about my game.

Who the hell do you think you are, ****-for-brains, coming in here with 6 posts running your mouth all over the place? Way I see it , you got no game, except kissing juggalo's ass, you brown nose, arrogant, little pissant. get a real women, you pathetic lowlife retard, before one of the men you're insulting decides to track you down, bend you over, and use you for a sex toy :(

Juggalo
07-20-2002, 12:24 AM

Yeah, but its not up to you to ban people, is it?

Ban count time:

Workout Boy - 5
Juggalo - 0

If I wanted an *******s opinion, I would have farted.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 12:28 AM

Yeah, but its not up to you to ban people, is it?

Ban count time:

Workout Boy - 5
Juggalo - 0

If I wanted an *******s opinion, I would have farted.

farted lmao
ya really

Juggalo
07-20-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by John Benz

Who the hell do you think you are, ****-for-brains, coming in here with 6 posts running your mouth all over the place? Way I see it , you got no game, except kissing juggalo's ass, you brown nose, arrogant, little pissant. get a real women, you pathetic lowlife retard, before one of the men you're insulting decides to track you down, bend you over, and use you for a sex toy :(

Who cares what you think? Coming in here with 412 posts ripping on me, Lord and BPP. So many people around here seem jealous that we are all on the same page - trouble is, no one is good enough to compete one on one with any of us - why try to take on all three? :rolleyes:

I think its about time you ran off back to mummy and hid, before the real trouble starts.

As for Workout Boy and Rafi, you seem to work on the conclusion that me, Lord and BPP are gay - I think I can see a common bond between you two developing....

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 12:37 AM

Who cares what you think? Coming in here with 412 posts ripping on me, Lord and BPP. So many people around here seem jealous that we are all on the same page - trouble is, no one is good enough to compete one on one with any of us - why try to take on all three? :rolleyes:

I think its about time you ran off back to mummy and hid, before the real trouble starts.

As for Workout Boy and Rafi, you seem to work on the conclusion that me, Lord and BPP are gay - I think I can see a common bond between you two developing....

ya man these guys are phucking losers

hey jug how are ya tonight?

Juggalo
07-20-2002, 12:59 AM

ya man these guys are phucking losers

hey jug how are ya tonight?

Good buddy, whats up with you?

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 01:00 AM

Good buddy, whats up with you?

great,nothing new with me.

John Benz
07-20-2002, 01:07 AM

You're all on the same page, all right, a fantasy manual on how to be a tough guy and a womanizer rolled into one. Too bad you're an 18 year moron with a family tree that don't branch, BPP has the I.Q of a lab rat, and Iron Lord, well he talks tough, but talk is cheap. Any wiseass punk can invent a tough guy persona via the net. If it ever got physical, he better like his wheel chair. What a pathetic group of slugs.

Juggalo
07-20-2002, 01:13 AM

great,nothing new with me.

Hows the training?

Green Latern
07-20-2002, 04:46 AM

You're all on the same page, all right, a fantasy manual on how to be a tough guy and a womanizer rolled into one. Too bad you're an 18 year moron with a family tree that don't branch, BPP has the I.Q of a lab rat, and Iron Lord, well he talks tough, but talk is cheap. Any wiseass punk can invent a tough guy persona via the net. If it ever got physical, he better like his wheel chair. What a pathetic group of slugs.

Hey well your a ***! I would love to see you try to put me in a wheel chair! LOL and for someone who thinks hes tough over the internet, BPP would kick your ass in real life, No doubt about that!

Juggalo
07-20-2002, 05:25 AM

Yeah, nice one jackass. I don't think I'll even bother anymore, I am starting to lose braincells listening to your dribble :rolleyes:

WorkOut-Boy_
07-20-2002, 06:09 AM
Why do you guys pretend that you know eachother over a fukin message board ??.

Does BigPoppaPump, Juggalo and Iron Lord just repeatedly say whassup to eachother, or do they have something interesting to talk about ?

ThaBeast
07-20-2002, 06:38 AM
Whats up Workout boy? how you doin?

Rafi
07-20-2002, 08:37 AM
The gay trio, holy ****, what idiots, "Hey whats up BPP where are you gonna drill me tonight" Man u guyz and u new friend jim are retartds. You might not get this, but this is a message board, stop acting like u guyz go wa back. It seems to me that juggs enjoys the attension and he feels like he is a god on this board. Well good for u juggalo b/c I'm sure that the real world isn't treatung u as well. Jim I have no life b/c I'm insulting ur b/f. Stop being such a kiss a$$, ur calling other ppl losers, when infact u and ur rapist little bro r the real ones. Basically this is the last time I'm gonna post on this subject b/c f@gs like well u know who, BPP, juggs and jim, just dnt get it, I really cant blame them b/c when they were small their dads prob hit their moms and thats why now they have this idea that woman are skanks and they need to get punished. Dont worry when u guyz rr old and lonely u'll think of what fools u guyz were.

big rob
07-20-2002, 09:41 AM
he's a homosexual

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 10:45 AM

Hows the training?

great man how about you?

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 10:47 AM
The gay trio, holy ****, what idiots, "Hey whats up BPP where are you gonna drill me tonight" Man u guyz and u new friend jim are retartds. You might not get this, but this is a message board, stop acting like u guyz go wa back. It seems to me that juggs enjoys the attension and he feels like he is a god on this board. Well good for u juggalo b/c I'm sure that the real world isn't treatung u as well. Jim I have no life b/c I'm insulting ur b/f. Stop being such a kiss a$$, ur calling other ppl losers, when infact u and ur rapist little bro r the real ones. Basically this is the last time I'm gonna post on this subject b/c f@gs like well u know who, BPP, juggs and jim, just dnt get it, I really cant blame them b/c when they were small their dads prob hit their moms and thats why now they have this idea that woman are skanks and they need to get punished. Dont worry when u guyz rr old and lonely u'll think of what fools u guyz were.

what??

hey jugg, iron lord whats up??

WorkOut-Boy_
07-20-2002, 11:15 AM

hey jugg, iron lord whats up??

thats one of your favourite phrases, aint it ?

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 11:16 AM

thats one of your favourite phrases, aint it ?

um.........shut the hell up

WorkOut-Boy_
07-20-2002, 11:23 AM

um.........shut the hell up

you talk alot of **** for a fat boy, how about i come over there and kick the living daylights out of you ??

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 11:24 AM

you talk alot of **** for a fat boy, how about i come over there and kick the living daylights out of you ??

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i will give you my adress ok?

WorkOut-Boy_
07-20-2002, 11:30 AM

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i will give you my adress ok?

im not sure i want your blood all over my clothes

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 11:31 AM

im not sure i want your blood all over my clothes

LMFAO keep talking ,go back to the gay bars where your ugly looks belong.

WorkOut-Boy_
07-20-2002, 11:39 AM

LMFAO keep talking ,go back to the gay bars where your ugly looks belong.

If I had a face like yours, I'd sue my parents libel

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 11:41 AM

If I had a face like yours, I'd sue my parents libel

cool

WorkOut-Boy_
07-20-2002, 11:44 AM

cool

if you met me face to face, they would be dragging you of the river you remember that!

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 12:01 PM

if you met me face to face, they would be dragging you of the river you remember that!

face to face would be a very different story

WorkOut-Boy_
07-20-2002, 12:07 PM

face to face would be a very different story

yes it would be, i would wipe that smugged look off your face!

Also by the time i would be done with you, you would be laying in the hospital bed recieving flowers from your message board buddies Juggs and Iron Lord. GOTCHA!

Evil Restraints
07-20-2002, 12:13 PM

Also by the time i would be done with you, you would laying in the hospital bed recieving flowers from your message board buddies Juggs and Iron Lord. GOTCHA! hey! is there a point to this bitching contest? i mean, i'd like to see an actual fight if this is going to happen....make a profit and make a link on here:D

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 12:29 PM

Also by the time i would be done with you, you would be laying in the hospital bed recieving flowers from your message board buddies Juggs and Iron Lord. GOTCHA!

remember who your talking to kid im 10 times your size,steanth and power are you a ****ing idiot??you stupid internet talker.

WorkOut-Boy_
07-20-2002, 12:42 PM

remember who your talking to kid im 10 times your size,steanth and power are you a ****ing idiot??you stupid internet talker.

dude you are nothing special, you are short with a fat gut.....nothing special. I tower over you at 6'. I aint itimidated by you, i take names no matter what. I dont take crap from anybody.....i make no exceptions. You really think you are something dont ya, sorry to dissapoint you but you are nothing.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 12:49 PM

dude you are nothing special, you are short with a fat gut.....nothing special. I tower over you at 6'. I aint itimidated by you, i take names no matter what. I dont take crap from anybody.....i make no exceptions. You really think you are something dont ya, sorry to dissapoint you but you are nothing.

well great you have your ipion about me and i have my own about myself and i can tell you this much if we meet i would **** you up your **** nothing to me i eat people like you for a appatizer my arm is way bigger then your leg dip ****.you dont like me and i phucking hate you now stop the bull****.if your such a man give me your real adress.if not close your mouth internet talker.

WorkOut-Boy_
07-20-2002, 12:58 PM

well great you have your ipion about me and i have my own about myself and i can tell you this much if we meet i would **** you up your **** nothing to me i eat people like you for a appatizer my arm is way bigger then your leg dip ****.you dont like me and i phucking hate you now stop the bull****.if your such a man give me your real adress.if not close your mouth internet talker.

yea well let me tell you something, blokes that short, bald and fat shouldnt really be giving it the big talk.

ThaBeast
07-20-2002, 12:59 PM
back up your **** BPP, PM me with your location and ill show you whats up. I tower over your short fat ass by almost a foot. Dont bother flaming me, ive had enough of your **** and now its time to get down to business.

ThaBeast
07-20-2002, 01:02 PM
still waiting, wheres the PM you fat ****

D-Termine
07-20-2002, 01:09 PM
height has nothing to do with **** when it comes to fighting. look at this man. look at his past. do you really think a guy in and out of juvinal facilities could get his ass beat by a sixteen year old. And hey, work out BOY post your age, post your location, then talk ****. but right now you ain't backing **** up. last i would like reiterate a point, look at him. Now do you really think you could take him. FU CKING POSERS.

WorkOut-Boy_
07-20-2002, 01:24 PM
do you really think a guy in and out of juvinal facilities could get his ass beat by a sixteen year old.

am i supposed to be scared or impressed with that or what ??, i know people that would do BPP over no problem.

D-Termine
07-20-2002, 01:26 PM
so ur gonna get ur daddy to beat him up? thats weak man. i know people that could take him too. the point is could some little kid on this board.

ThaBeast
07-20-2002, 01:31 PM
Id do him myself, but the pussy wont back up his challenge and give me his location.

D-termine - im 23 years old with 4.5 cycles under my belt and I probably could handle BPP. He probably might be a little more coordinated and have more experience with fighting, but it would be a close match I guarantee. He would get a run for his money without a doubt.

WorkOut-Boy_
07-20-2002, 01:40 PM
so ur gonna get ur daddy to beat him up? thats weak man. i know people that could take him too. the point is could some little kid on this board.

no i wouldnt get my dad to do him over fool!, im just saying maybe i dont want get his blood all over my clothes and let somebody else do my dirty work. It's not really a big deal to me, i've seen fat chaps like him come and go all the time. Yeah i would take him on personally..i have no problems in that, just tell him to get his ass down to London. I mean i could probably even get the funds to pay for his airline ticket, but i would recommend he purchases a one way ticket....lets just say...no one has ever done me a wrong and got away with it.

dez/null
07-20-2002, 01:42 PM
dude...
workout-boy he would slap you off this earth...
nuff said
sides your not smart enough to kill him
see here in the states if your IQ is under 70 your legally retarded

ThaBeast
07-20-2002, 01:45 PM
well im located in the USA...what coast you on BPP?

B_LEE
07-20-2002, 02:03 PM
Holy crap. You two guys are a joke...

WorkOut-Boy_
07-20-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by B_LEE
Holy crap. You two guys are a joke...

yea well we will see who is the joke after i slam that fat fukers face into a brick wall

B_LEE
07-20-2002, 02:11 PM

yea well we will see who is the joke after i slam that fat fukers face into a brick wall
Don't forget to take pics...

B_LEE
07-20-2002, 02:16 PM

You and the beast should fight each other, to the death...

WorkOut-Boy_
07-20-2002, 02:30 PM

You and the beast should fight each other, to the death...

huh ??, its BIGPOPPAPUMP im talking about!

shawn 1985
07-20-2002, 02:41 PM

yea well we will see who is the joke after i slam that fat fukers face into a brick wall Work out, you couldn't fight your way out of a plastic bag let alone kick the crap outta Big Popa Dump, "stick kid"

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 02:46 PM

ok i will pm you now ****er

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 02:47 PM
height has nothing to do with **** when it comes to fighting. look at this man. look at his past. do you really think a guy in and out of juvinal facilities could get his ass beat by a sixteen year old. And hey, work out BOY post your age, post your location, then talk ****. but right now you ain't backing **** up. last i would like reiterate a point, look at him. Now do you really think you could take him. FU CKING POSERS.

i agree these guys are jokes

dez/null
07-20-2002, 02:48 PM
it takes a bigger man to walk away then it does to stand and fight...

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 02:48 PM
well im located in the USA...what coast you on BPP?

toronto canada butt ****

dez/null
07-20-2002, 02:50 PM
man you fools got nothing on bpp anyway all he does is get into fights...im pretty sure he can take all you...
if it needs be i will drive up there and personal snap (then autograph) your ****en ankle :D

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 02:50 PM
dez i dont get it, i would kill any of these guys. thebeast who the fluing **** are you lets see your pics you goof.

Green Latern
07-20-2002, 02:51 PM

Hey mother focker, BPP would kick your ass! I think it would be your head into a brick wall, or better yet up your daddys ass where you came from!

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 02:51 PM
man you fools got nothing on bpp anyway all he does is get into fights...im pretty sure he can take all you...
if it needs be i will drive up there and personal snap (then autograph) your ****en ankle :D

bump that buddy

Green Latern
07-20-2002, 02:53 PM

Hell your a loser too! LOL, I think he would kick your ass anyday, Damn internet talkers! but over all its funny, so mad at life but so gay!

dez/null
07-20-2002, 02:54 PM
funny how people can talk **** from 1000 miles away...

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 02:57 PM

its very funny

Green Latern
07-20-2002, 02:57 PM

LOL really eh!

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 02:58 PM

i just gave my adress to beast lol

beast is just another phucker that THINKS he is touch till i brake his nose lol

dez/null
07-20-2002, 03:00 PM
hahaha figureing theres that big peace of meat at the end of that fist...

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 03:01 PM
phuck dez,latern i get so mad about these stupid internet talkers i wish a had a jet lol

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-20-2002, 03:01 PM
hahaha figureing theres that big peace of meat at the end of that fist...

hehe

B_LEE
07-20-2002, 03:14 PM

huh ??, its BIGPOPPAPUMP im talking about!
I know who you are talking about. You two jackasses should still kill each other...

ThaBeast
07-20-2002, 03:16 PM
deez and latern shut the fuuck up you have never seen me or know who I am.

B_LEE
07-20-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by shawn 1985
Work out, you couldn't fight your way out of a plastic bag let alone kick the crap outta Big Popa Dump, "stick kid"
It's, "a wet paper bag". If you're gonna try to flame, get your **** right, or mabye you should make up one of your own, stupid...

ThaBeast
07-20-2002, 03:19 PM
christ there is a lot of *******s running their mouths, mind your own fuccking business...god damn losers...should rent out a ring and have a fucckin battle royal

B_LEE
07-20-2002, 03:19 PM
Practice what you preach, tuffguy...

ThaBeast
07-20-2002, 03:25 PM
B_LEE what do you mean by that??? Ive seen BPP's pics

shawn 1985
07-20-2002, 03:26 PM
deez and latern shut the fuuck up you have never seen me or know who I am. Hey guys you know how you watch your **** go down the toilet after you flush? well thats what ThaBeast looks like ROTF HAHA!

B_LEE
07-20-2002, 03:26 PM
B_LEE what do you mean by that??? Ive seen BPP's pics
Do you know him???

ThaBeast
07-20-2002, 03:27 PM
I know enough

shawn 1985
07-20-2002, 03:33 PM

It's, "a wet paper bag". If you're gonna try to flame, get your **** right, or mabye you should make up one of your own, stupid... I have my own bag of flames you don't likem Kiss off!

B_LEE
07-20-2002, 03:41 PM
I have my own bag of flames you don't likem Kiss off!
You are pretty sharp, like a dull pencil...

dez/null
07-20-2002, 03:43 PM

You are pretty sharp, like a dull pencil...

lol

shawn 1985
07-20-2002, 03:44 PM

You are pretty sharp, like a dull pencil... Fukk you! you fat four eyed slob!

thugluv
07-20-2002, 04:01 PM
shut up

B_LEE
07-20-2002, 04:09 PM
Fukk you! you fat four eyed slob!
Fat, thats pretty good, and slob, my shoes cost as much as all the clothes in your closet...

Templar
07-20-2002, 08:14 PM
haha keep it up guys, this is great intertainment.

Green Latern
07-20-2002, 08:26 PM

you shut the Fuuck up! you dont even know who i am either! all I know about you is that your a tard!

Green Latern
07-20-2002, 08:27 PM
christ there is a lot of *******s running their mouths, mind your own fuccking business...god damn losers...should rent out a ring and have a fucckin battle royal

That would be sweet, but I still think your stupid!

Green Latern
07-20-2002, 08:29 PM
I know enough

You know nothing about BPP, or how he would kick your ass! and your still Stupid! But funny to read on!

Green Latern
07-20-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Templar
haha keep it up guys, this is great intertainment.

I agree this is fun! Boo Hoo im the BEAST and I think im TOUGH!Loser!

Green Latern
07-20-2002, 08:38 PM
Hey THAbeast, lets see some pics then if you think your bigger then BPP! I would really like to see them,

jimku69
07-20-2002, 08:47 PM

go away little boy get a life

jimku69
07-20-2002, 08:50 PM

don't f u c k around buddy you are a little boy don't f u c k with men go play with little boys little boy

jimku69
07-20-2002, 08:52 PM
back up your **** BPP, PM me with your location and ill show you whats up. I tower over your short fat ass by almost a foot. Dont bother flaming me, ive had enough of your **** and now its time to get down to business.

nubby get the f u c k out of here you bitch

jimku69
07-20-2002, 09:01 PM
it is to bad i was at work i would have fun buging little boy and the onther guy his name is so gay i fogot it frucking geek

jimku69
07-20-2002, 09:02 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
[B]

face to face you would kill me because i am a little boy

little boy is gay

jimku69
07-20-2002, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WorkOut-Boy'
[B]

if you met me face to face, you would kill me because i am a little boy and i am POPPA and green latern bitch

jimku69
07-20-2002, 09:06 PM
[B]

If I had a face like yours i would get all the girls but i am a little boy and i like boys

jimku69
07-20-2002, 09:07 PM
[B]

yes you would bet me becaues i am a little boy, you would wipe that smugged look off my face!

jimku69
07-20-2002, 09:10 PM
[B]

dude i have no life because i am on the computer all day long you are special, you are cool poppa.....i am nothing special. I tower over you at 6'. so you could breack me like that because i am a little boy

jimku69
07-20-2002, 09:12 PM
[B]

yea well let me tell you something, i am a little boy and i and i am nothing all the people in here could kill me becsuse i am a little boy

jimku69
07-20-2002, 09:16 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ThaBeast
[B] i am going to change my name to Thabitch because i am

jimku69
07-20-2002, 09:17 PM
[B]

i have to go because my mom is going yo jerk me off because i am a little boy and i like mom to jerk me off

D-Termine
07-20-2002, 10:42 PM
jimku, muck like my phucking phag post, those sucked. had ur heart in the right place, but......

Big Daddy Shane
07-20-2002, 10:53 PM
D-termine, your phag thread is much more pathetic than this one. Atleast this one's funny.

arkansasFUNERAL
07-20-2002, 10:55 PM
[B]

i have to go because my mom is going yo jerk me off because i am a little boy and i like mom to jerk me off

the thread where i was owning your ass was deleted and i was wondering if you had anything to say to me that i might have missed. try to spit it out

C_Butters
07-20-2002, 11:24 PM
GO EDDY I AM PROUD OF U

MY NAMES EDDY AND I LIEK CINNAMON GRAHAMN CRACKERS

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-21-2002, 12:15 AM
Hey guys you know how you watch your **** go down the toilet after you flush? well thats what ThaBeast looks like ROTF HAHA!

lol

dez/null
07-21-2002, 12:17 AM
wtf?! :D

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-21-2002, 12:18 AM
hey beast i gave you my adress now be a man come see me pussy?

dez/null
07-21-2002, 12:19 AM
lol
hes going to wait till your sleeping...then jump you lol

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-21-2002, 12:21 AM
lol
hes going to wait till your sleeping...then jump you lol

ya with his little dick hanging out lmao then i would really have to kick his ass all over the place.

dez/null
07-21-2002, 12:25 AM
better bust out the duct tape :D

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-21-2002, 12:28 AM
better bust out the duct tape :D

hahaha

SeV
07-21-2002, 01:09 AM
it sux when u try to start a little innocent thread and it becomes a huge fuka

WorkOut-Boy_
07-21-2002, 06:53 AM
BigPoppaPump and the rest talking **** about me behind their computer screens as usuall, fukin cowards. I would snap your fat fukin neck in 2 seconds

ThaBeast
07-21-2002, 07:33 AM
BPP you call me a little boy? look whos making threats over the internet heh

But still, your little butt buddies piss me off more than you do.

Anyone who has insulted me PM me where your located or dont talk - simple as that. BPP had enough balls but I cant make it up there yet.

If your fucckin going to swing off BPP's balls, then try to ****in act like him at least. He should be a role model for the spineless freaks around here that jump into other peoples business.

Rafi
07-21-2002, 08:30 AM
jimuk, ouch ur material was hurrendous, all I heard was "I'm a little boy" and little this and little boy that. Are u sure ur not a little boy, b/c my 10 year old brother could have easily come up with better material. What a waste of typing and a waste of space his posts were.

WorkOut-Boy_
07-21-2002, 09:41 AM
ThaBeast.....you wanna hear something even funnier ??, BigPoppaPump wants to become a wrestler...hahaha. He must be forgetting that they like tall big guys not some fat slob that has the height of a 10 yearold!!!

ThaBeast
07-21-2002, 09:50 AM
Theres definitely no place in wrestling for a fat fuucker like that. Hes 5 foot 1 and is 30% body fat at least haha. This guy lives in a god damn trailer home for christ sakes...

I mean look at him... I feel bad for him now, its killing my drive to want to beat this ****er into the ground

K (same)
07-21-2002, 09:54 AM
I won't laugh at people b/c they live in a trailer home. But I would laugh at someone with 30% bf and think people are jealous of him :D :D :D. CUT CUT CUT!! Then talk LOL

shawn 1985
07-21-2002, 10:00 AM
BigPoppaPump and the rest talking **** about me behind their computer screens as usuall, fukin cowards. I would snap your fat fukin neck in 2 seconds I had to laugh my ass off when I read this one :D I just picture a ferret jumping on the back of a hippo :D

shawn 1985
07-21-2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by K (same)
.. But I would laugh at someone with 30% bf and think people are jealous of him :D :D :D. CUT CUT CUT!! Then talk LOL 30% b/f, the whole body? or just one arm?

WorkOut-Boy_
07-21-2002, 10:15 AM
hey shawn post your pics you **** talker

shawn 1985
07-21-2002, 10:19 AM
hey shawn post your pics you **** talker Work out, I could snap your spine in about 1 second, you don't want none a this stick boy

shawn 1985
07-21-2002, 10:42 AM
hey shawn post your pics you **** talker ok work out boy heres one of me with my girl

shawn 1985
07-21-2002, 10:46 AM
Heres another one of me my sister took it yesterday, it's a close up

B_LEE
07-21-2002, 11:21 AM
ok work out boy heres one of me with my girl
Okay, I was pretty much done with this thread, then I saw this FAKE ass picture of shawns arm, get real. I looked at the other picture taken by your sister and your arms are half the size...
YOU ARE FAKE... :D

shawn 1985
07-21-2002, 12:19 PM

Okay, I was pretty much done with this thread, then I saw this FAKE ass picture of shawns arm, get real. I looked at the other picture taken by your sister and your arms are half the size...
YOU ARE FAKE... :D Are you totaly blind? do you need glasses?

B_LEE
07-21-2002, 12:31 PM
Are you totaly blind? do you need glasses?
Your arm's bigger than your head in one picture, and half the size in the next which was taken more recently. You are a fool...

B_LEE
07-21-2002, 12:51 PM
Shawn, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45617&perpage=10&pagenumber=2
Someone already posted that picture son...

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-21-2002, 01:13 PM
im damn glad im not a little ****s like all you losers.LMAO
k same you ****ing loser where your pics daddy

K (same)
07-21-2002, 02:08 PM
What you need is Hydroxycutt . My pic wouldn't do your bf % any good.

Big H
07-21-2002, 02:19 PM
I can't believe what I am reading. People wanting to meet in person and fight, due to some talk on the boards. This is pathetic.
This bull**** ends now, or else I will end it for all of you. It's not the first time I've had to warn you guys. And it sure as hell is the last. I guarantee it.
You can phucking try me: thabeast, ironlord, workout-boy, jimku, green lantern, and BPP. Even though a lot of you are my friends, we have to keep order here. I can't have this **** going on.

Big H
07-21-2002, 02:21 PM

And all you have done is cause trouble since you've been on here, plus using fake pics. So you are gone if I have to speak to you again.

K (same)
07-21-2002, 03:04 PM
:D Damn it! I was looking forward to seeing if they would actually get into a real fight!!

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-21-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Big H
I can't believe what I am reading. People wanting to meet in person and fight, due to some talk on the boards. This is pathetic.
This bull**** ends now, or else I will end it for all of you. It's not the first time I've had to warn you guys. And it sure as hell is the last. I guarantee it.
You can phucking try me: thabeast, ironlord, workout-boy, jimku, green lantern, and BPP. Even though a lot of you are my friends, we have to keep order here. I can't have this **** going on.

i will not fight with kids anymore

thanks h

D-Termine
07-21-2002, 03:14 PM
bpp, you say they are old pics and that ur more cut now, could u post?

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-21-2002, 03:16 PM
bpp, you say they are old pics and that ur more cut now, could u post?

those pics are when i was bulking all i got is bulking pics right now in the next few days im posting a couple more bulking pics these pics are from 6 months ago.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-21-2002, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by K (same)

Be nice to everyone.

K (same)
07-21-2002, 03:30 PM
Blah

Pj-Macx
07-21-2002, 03:43 PM
Hey Poppa... Your still Lookin Great man....dont give it a second thought...!!!!

hey K!!

LethalGunz34
07-21-2002, 04:09 PM
BigPoppaPump and the rest talking **** about me behind their computer screens as usuall, fukin cowards. I would snap your fat fukin neck in 2 seconds

Shut the fuk up already, rooster boy.

LethalGunz34
07-21-2002, 04:12 PM

Stop posting Test's pics little man.

LethalGunz34
07-21-2002, 04:16 PM
Blah

D-Termine
07-21-2002, 04:27 PM
lmfao

Green Latern
07-21-2002, 09:16 PM
Yea im through with this thread, BPP your looking great dont let these guys discourage you! since were all here to try to help each other not to flame each other, If i caused any offence to anyone "sorry" lets just drop it, and be nice to each other! Thanks Big H for setting down the line, it seems that your the only moderator working on this board.

jimku69
07-21-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Big H

I don'y care if they say **** about my friends i will say something back. Hey Big H i know that you are just trying to keep the peace that is good but if they keep it up i will say something back. but i will stop if they do.;

jimku69
07-21-2002, 09:20 PM

I don't care if they say **** about my friends i will say something back. Hey Big H i know that you are just trying to keep the peace that is good but if they keep it up i will say something back. but i will stop if they do.;

jimku69
07-21-2002, 09:21 PM
wtf did i just do.

ScorpioGurl
07-21-2002, 09:22 PM
Yea im through with this thread, BPP your looking great dont let these guys discourage you! since were all here to try to help each other not to flame each other, If i caused any offence to anyone "sorry" lets just drop it, and be nice to each other! Thanks Big H for setting down the line, it seems that your the only moderator working on this board.

BUMP! Agree 100%

BPP you know what I think about you already.. ;) :D and I don't have any problems with jimmy or greenL,

Can't we all atleast pretend to get along, it's a bloody board here... it's reminding me of 5th grade! lol

So, let's just all be happy... (pretend if ya have to I don't give a crap!)
Good post GreenLantern :)

ScorpioGurl
07-21-2002, 09:24 PM

I don'y care if they say **** about my friends i will say something back. Hey Big H i know that you are just trying to keep the peace that is good but if they keep it up i will say something back. but i will stop if they do.;

Why dont' you just drop it.... BPP isn't gonna say anymore to these lil' punks.. so, if you just ignore them... they won't have anyone to talk to. Then we won't have these pesky problems that are now happening.

C'mon Jimmy... lezz just be friends :D :D lmao :D

Big H
07-21-2002, 09:29 PM
By the way thabeast. Threatning someone over the internet is punishable.

jimku69
07-21-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by ScorpioGurl

Why dont' you just drop it.... BPP isn't gonna say anymore to these lil' punks.. so, if you just ignore them... they won't have anyone to talk to. Then we won't have these pesky problems that are now happening.

C'mon Jimmy... lezz just be friends :D :D lmao :D

I can be nice if they stop

John Benz
07-21-2002, 09:41 PM
Blah.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-21-2002, 10:16 PM
thanks lethal,scorp,pj,latern,jimku and big h
im not letting these little kids bother me anymore im better then that.

jimku69
07-21-2002, 10:18 PM
thanks lethal,scorp,pj,latern,jimku and big h
im not letting these little kids bother me anymore im better then that.

yes you are poppa. and they are nothing you wouldn't even brack a swet

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-21-2002, 10:20 PM

yes you are poppa. and they are nothing you wouldn't even brack a swet

your right bud ,since you have to deal with me all the time when were out hehe

Pj-Macx
07-21-2002, 10:22 PM
Hey Poppa... you are much better than they are... it is hard sometimes though...but just remember you have friends on here that care about you...and try not to worry about these guys.. Pj

jimku69
07-21-2002, 10:23 PM

your right bud ,since you have to deal with me all the time when were out hehe

ya it is not fun trying to calme him down when he is mad. i am not trying to start it up again but he can fcuking go i have seen it. its not pretty

Maf!oso
07-21-2002, 10:35 PM
im better then that. right, if you don't respond to their insults and just ignore them, they'll get bored and go away, Peace

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-21-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Pj-Macx
Hey Poppa... you are much better than they are... it is hard sometimes though...but just remember you have friends on here that care about you...and try not to worry about these guys.. Pj

thanks pj

jimku69
07-21-2002, 10:41 PM

hey you sound cool that is nice what you said you are a good person

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-21-2002, 10:45 PM

hey you sound cool that is nice what you said you are a good person

she is a very cool women

jimku69
07-21-2002, 10:47 PM

she is a very cool women

i know she is a nice person

jimku69
07-21-2002, 10:49 PM
Look at all my post people i am doing good Big H watch out i almost have as much as you lol

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-21-2002, 10:53 PM
Look at all my post people i am doing good Big H watch out i almost have as much as you lol

ya right in 20 years

Juggalo
Originally posted by arkansasFUNERAL

the thread where i was owning your ass was deleted and i was wondering if you had anything to say to me that i might have missed. try to spit it out

You owned his ass? Thats pretty sad actually. You obtained his ass and made it your own? Owning someones ass....hell knows what you would have done to the ass. I don't want to know, come to think of it. Now piss off tosser.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
Originally posted by Maf!oso
right, if you don't respond to their insults and just ignore them, they'll get bored and go away, Peace

thanks man.

Juggalo
07-21-2002, 10:55 PM
Yo BPP and jimku, what up?

jimku69
07-21-2002, 10:55 PM

ya right in 20 years

come on 15 years do make me look bad j/k. Thats if Big H stops posting right now lol

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-21-2002, 10:56 PM

come on 15 years do make me look bad j/k. Thats if Big H stops posting right now lol

hehe

jimku69
07-21-2002, 10:58 PM

hehe

lol

Green Latern
07-21-2002, 11:39 PM

lol

Little Jimmy!

WorkOut-Boy_
07-22-2002, 01:46 AM
okay i will also stop now

BIGPOPPAPUMP
07-22-2002, 08:37 AM

Little Jimmy!

lol

Pj-Macx
07-22-2002, 09:09 AM
Jimku....Poppa is one of my best friends on here... he knows I think he is looking mighty Fine.... I also wont let a bunch of guys who just want to look as good as he does...bring him down...that is just the kind of person I am... I treat all of my friends that way... and they know if they need me all they have to do is PM...or email me.... and I will do what I can to help no matter what...

ThaBeast
07-22-2002, 09:24 AM
Big H I never threatened BPP. I might have said something about taking care of him is all.

Anyway im dropping it

WorkOut-Boy_
07-22-2002, 09:49 AM
Jimku....Poppa is one of my best friends on here... he knows I think he is looking mighty Fine.... I also wont let a bunch of guys who just want to look as good as he does...bring him down...that is just the kind of person I am... I treat all of my friends that way... and they know if they need me all they have to do is PM...or email me.... and I will do what I can to help no matter what...

haha are you sad or what, you class some people on a message board that you have never met your friends...

TESTOSTERONE
07-22-2002, 09:53 AM
blah