PDA

View Full Version : erdons Velocity Diet Log

erdons
09-06-2007, 03:01 AM
Well I have stalled in my weight loss, I went from 235lbs to about 175 and then stalled, I haven't really been able to lose much weight all summer lifting 5 tiimes a week and doing cardio about 4 times a week. I can see that I have packed on a lot of muscle and my lifts have gone up alot. I started seeing my abs a few weeks ago and i think that im not to far from getting that 6 pack. I decided to test myself and see if I could hang with the velocity diet for 28 days. I will see if I can find my camera to put up some of my current pics.

Nutrition

Workout Day 3x a week
4 Protein Shakes using Water and EAS Protein which is a Casein and Whey blend.
2 Shakes pre and post workout each using a 1 1/2 cup of gatorade and EAS Protein
4 Tsp of Fibersure or Metamucil, I need to go get some flaxseeds.
Total Calories ~ 1600

Non Workout Days
5 Protein Shakes using Water and EAS Protein
4 Tsp of Fibersure or Metamucil
20 Fish Oil Caps
Total Calories ~ 1300

Starting Weight: 177lbs

Day 1: Everything went pretty easy, All my shakes went down pretty easy. I did my leg workout, I felt pretty good during my workout and power cleaned alot more than usual.

Day 2 Weight: 174.5lbs
Absolutely horrible day... I had my first shake this morning before leaving for school, it was ok, the fish oil caps were easy to take. I packed up some protein and some fish oil caps so I could drink a shake while at school, but I forgot my dam shaker. I then tried to buy a bottle of water to make a shake and the dam machine just would not take my money. I ended up going about 7 hours without taking a shake and when I got home I just felt like absolute ****, the blender was in the dish washer so I got frustrated and freaking cheated on my second day on this diet. I ate some tuna and then later on a bowl of cheerios. I ended up only having 2 of my shakes and only about 8 fish oil caps. Tomorrow will be a better day, I will not allow myself to screw up again.

erdons
09-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Day 3 Weight: 172.5
Have one more shake to go tonight, just finished my chest workout, Flat Bench, Incline, Decline and Flys. I felt pretty good, my energy was the same as usual.