PDA

View Full Version : Best Overall Nitric Oxide (NO) Product?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31

RickinKY
05-02-2009, 08:53 AM
Appreciate all the info. I posted a question about cycling NO products a while ago after reading this article http://circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/full/116/2/188. It indicated that LONG TERM supplementation of l-arginine actually reduced body NO levels. How do you read this? I would assume the body tries to return to homostasis. I have used and really benefited from SP250, but recently stopped (and noticed the difference... down reps and total weight). Not sure if that is due to the supposed NO increase or all the other stuff that is in it... all I know is that I really miss it.

Also, was scanning a muscle mag at the airport the other day and found an ad for a new product that supposedly IS nitric oxide, not a precurser like arginine. Forgot the name and did not write it down and have not seen it adverstised in other mags I have scanned. Anyone know what I am talking about? Did an internet search and came up empty.

I believe the product you are talking about is eNOXIDE from MuscleMeds.....

05-02-2009, 01:17 PM
NO is a GAS and the idea of taking the gas as supplement and that having it boost NO intracellulary makes me LOL!

--- Ya, kinda wondered about that, but will look to see if there is any real science behind this alleged NO product... thanks!

Come to our PreSurge FAQ and post any science questions http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111743821

--- Thank you, I will. I have been researching the products and will certainly be giving PreSurge a shot. I note that it is recommended that it be cycled, which I think is consistent with research that suggests the body tries to return to homiostatis... yes?

These war threads basically consist of company and shill pimping and are not the place for legit science discussion![/QUOTE]

--- I hear that... it's like trying to scan through all the static on the TV news channels for some real, unbiased info. Thanks man...

05-02-2009, 01:18 PM
I believe the product you are talking about is eNOXIDE from MuscleMeds.....

That's it! Anyone try it? Any real science behind it? Thanks man... off to research!

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION
05-02-2009, 03:17 PM
NO is a GAS and the idea of taking the gas as supplement and that having it boost NO intracellulary makes me LOL!

--- Ya, kinda wondered about that, but will look to see if there is any real science behind this alleged NO product... thanks!

Come to our PreSurge FAQ and post any science questions http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111743821

--- Thank you, I will. I have been researching the products and will certainly be giving PreSurge a shot. I note that it is recommended that it be cycled, which I think is consistent with research that suggests the body tries to return to homiostatis... yes?

These war threads basically consist of company and shill pimping and are not the place for legit science discussion!

--- I hear that... it's like trying to scan through all the static on the TV news channels for some real, unbiased info. Thanks man...

My pleasure and the reason we talk about cycling is just to give the body a break from the stim aspect of the product. It's not required but it's a good idea to cycle ALL products that have stimulants. Having said that, I haven't been off PreSurge since we launched it. :p

canecorso2009
05-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Superpump 250

bloodsimple1234
05-06-2009, 11:03 AM
can anyone recommend a great no supplement with no carbs in it. i'm on a palumbo diet and can't have carbs. not looking for pills either. thanks.

plasmagen nitrate,hands down. for your goals it is a no brainer.

brettgarlick
05-08-2009, 12:34 AM
I spent alot and I experienced the same feeling. A slight feeling of light head is the best way to explain it. All of my energy disappeared.... this happened on multiple uses so I am giving my tub away. NaNO Vapor gets the thumbs down.

i get the exact same thing but i was on energize Xpand so i gave the tub away . i would get real spaced out light headed couldnt focus and just feel like **** . and i just bought some recreate tabs which is kinda like hydroxycut and bought a tub of superpump 250 and i am a bit worried that with both of them i will be even worse .

d0ne
05-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Hi guys, can I ask you whether there is a need to cycle Superpump?

BamBamBeano
05-08-2009, 11:03 AM
I don't think you need to cycle SP250 but I haven't seen anything saying you shouldn't. It definitely doesn't say anywhere on the label that you would need to cycle.

Somebody prove me wrong....

nalder89
05-08-2009, 03:20 PM
I don't think you need to cycle SP250 but I haven't seen anything saying you shouldn't. It definitely doesn't say anywhere on the label that you would need to cycle.

Somebody prove me wrong....

superpump is an aakg product, and caffeine. both of which your body builds a tolerance to. so yes, you need to cycle.

Djin
05-10-2009, 08:41 AM
I just picked up some A-AKG. Just plain ol' arginine. Any thoughts on this?

MormonCrusader
05-11-2009, 10:50 AM
SuperPump is the best with NO Xplode coming in with a close second. As for the cycling, I was looking am looking at the tub right now and it says nothing about cycling. I also have the NO Xplode here and it says that you should. Even though it doesn't say anything, I think you should cycle it the same way as the NO Xplode which is 12 weeks on 4 weeks off.

Wearwolf51
05-11-2009, 11:43 AM
This is a really long thread.
I'm looking for something to give me a little push i the gym. I've been reading up on NO supps and it looks like something that may work for me.
I'm not looking to get huge but help me get me stronger, give me a few extra reps and even increase my cardio intensity and duration.

Would a NO product help me in this area? From what i've read, it might just work for me.

I have no idea which product would work or if this is something i should try? If i can get a product without a stim like coffee, that would be great too.

I would really appreciate some help. :D

Try 5 Tetra. Pure energy, an oxygen utilizer and fat burning properites with almost no stimulant effect. Its on sale: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/epicperformance/five.html

At your bodyweight that would last you over 70-135 workouts depending on the intesity that you want to hit in the gym.

You really notice tetra when you start to fatigue, its like a switch that turns on and you blast through the end of your workout and then still have lung and muscle power to hit up some intense cardio post.

nickiii
05-11-2009, 11:56 AM
I haven't used them all, of course, but NOS Blast works wonders for me! :)

nalder89
05-11-2009, 09:22 PM
I just picked up some A-AKG. Just plain ol' arginine. Any thoughts on this?

I recently did the same, although after doing some research, it looks like it's not quite the same as taking something like NO Black, by MRI. the reasoning is plain ol' arginine doesn't contain that "secret" ingredient, i think they call it an enzyme, to basically give off more nitric oxide from the arginine or something. I'm not a biochem major, so i won't try to sound like it lol. I will say this though, I had built up a tolerence to aakg about 2 weeks ago, so i went off it. been off it for like 2-3 weeks, just took 3 grams saturday pre workout, and 3 grams today preworkout, and got a lot of compliments at the gym for looking much bigger, more blown up. and yes, I did notice my shoulders and such were a tad bit bigger than usual post workout. So I say go for it man, if it works it works, just give it a shot. I get mine from www . purebulk . com, find it's pretty cheap there, where'd you get yours?

SuperPump is the best with NO Xplode coming in with a close second. As for the cycling, I was looking am looking at the tub right now and it says nothing about cycling. I also have the NO Xplode here and it says that you should. Even though it doesn't say anything, I think you should cycle it the same way as the NO Xplode which is 12 weeks on 4 weeks off.

haha... you should stop obeying the labels on NO products like they are an addition to the 10 commandments. it's an NO product dude, and if you read the ingredients, it's an AAKG product. your body DOES build up a resistance to AAKG, thus the need for cycling. try hittin up google or wikipedia on these sorts of things before you start poppin stuff. just a good rule of thumb-never take something you don't fully comprehend how it works. if you really want to see results in strength, power, and size, go read up on beta alanine

good site is

.betaalanine
.info/

MormonCrusader
05-12-2009, 08:13 AM
haha... you should stop obeying the labels on NO products like they are an addition to the 10 commandments. it's an NO product dude, and if you read the ingredients, it's an AAKG product. your body DOES build up a resistance to AAKG, thus the need for cycling. try hittin up google or wikipedia on these sorts of things before you start poppin stuff. just a good rule of thumb-never take something you don't fully comprehend how it works.

Last I checked you should always follow the directions on the tub. I am going to what they say on the tub and not what some random individual posted on wikipedia. Secondly, I never said don't cycle. Thirdly don't tell what I do and don't know.

nalder89
05-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Last I checked you should always follow the directions on the tub. I am going to what they say on the tub and not what some random individual posted on wikipedia. Secondly, I never said don't cycle. Thirdly don't tell what I do and don't know.

haha what grade are you in? 3rd? You should learn to identify what areas I am referring to in my sentences. The whole wikipedia was referring to AAKG, and learning the science behind it. not superpump 250. dumbass. Same principle applies to the first thing you said. Look into my past post-- it reads "stop obeying the labels on NO products LIKE they are an addition to the 10 commandments" notice the 'like' there. It's not stating to ignore all the instructions on the label, but don't freaking do EXACTLY as they say, just because they say so. For instance, Black powder by MRI has 200 mg of caffeine in it. if you are really sensetive to caffeine, but heaven forbid we should do something the label doesn't say to do, and take half a scoop (which is what is recommended for people who aren't used to caffeine and are just starting an NO product). A LOT of these NO product companies tell you to take 1-3 scoops, and the only reason to do so is if you've been on it so long, or you have a high tolerence to caffeine, then you will need more to feel the "ampedness" of said product. Most of the time it's a marketing ploy to get you to use more of their product so you'll end up buying more. If you feel it's not having the same effect, and are thinking of upping the dose to two scoops, either cycle off, or find another product that has a better source of caffeine.

In essence, go educate yourself R-tard.

MormonCrusader
05-12-2009, 07:21 PM
haha what grade are you in? 3rd? You should learn to identify what areas I am referring to in my sentences. The whole wikipedia was referring to AAKG, and learning the science behind it. not superpump 250. dumbass. Same principle applies to the first thing you said. Look into my past post-- it reads "stop obeying the labels on NO products LIKE they are an addition to the 10 commandments" notice the 'like' there. It's not stating to ignore all the instructions on the label, but don't freaking do EXACTLY as they say, just because they say so. For instance, Black powder by MRI has 200 mg of caffeine in it. if you are really sensetive to caffeine, but heaven forbid we should do something the label doesn't say to do, and take half a scoop (which is what is recommended for people who aren't used to caffeine and are just starting an NO product). A LOT of these NO product companies tell you to take 1-3 scoops, and the only reason to do so is if you've been on it so long, or you have a high tolerence to caffeine, then you will need more to feel the "ampedness" of said product. Most of the time it's a marketing ploy to get you to use more of their product so you'll end up buying more. If you feel it's not having the same effect, and are thinking of upping the dose to two scoops, either cycle off, or find another product that has a better source of caffeine.

In essence, go educate yourself R-tard.

Where is the facepalm smilie? I'm sure you put some "valuable" info in that little dissertation of yours but I really don't care to read it. I'm sure it's more of you trying to explain what you have said previously, but I never disagreed with you. Therefore you are proving nothing but the fact that you are overly hostile. Cool it tough guy and have a nice day.

caffeinecowboy
05-13-2009, 07:06 AM
Anything with GlycoCarn is going to work extremely well for increasing NO.
http://www.glycocarn.com/pump.html
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/n_o_supplement_gplc.htm
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercise_metabolism_gplc.htm
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/antioxidant_defense_gplc.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/nitric_oxide_science.htm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Very good article on NO

I recently posted a question in Supplement Science relating to the cardiovascular benefits of current NO products on the market. I seemed to get mixed answers on only those using Arginine as the primary precurser. From what I have read above it would seem that GPLC already has demonstrated these benefits(?) Also is all the GPLC listed in most products the one produced by Glycocarn, since they hold the patent?

Thanks.

Nickkk2
05-13-2009, 08:31 AM
I'm getting in my tub of muscle pharm's assault today. I didn't notice it contained caffeine in it, I'm disappointed because im sensitive to stims. Does anyone know how much caffeine assault contains? I didn't notice it because it's under "other ingredients" instead of the main list, so hopefully it's a low dosage.

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION
05-13-2009, 09:03 AM
I recently posted a question in Supplement Science relating to the cardiovascular benefits of current NO products on the market. I seemed to get mixed answers on only those using Arginine as the primary precurser. From what I have read above it would seem that GPLC already has demonstrated these benefits(?) Also is all the GPLC listed in most products the one produced by Glycocarn, since they hold the patent?

Thanks.

Yes, originally much of the research on GPLC was for cardiovascular health and yes it has a study, specifically showing it increases NO in healthy individuals.

ALL GPLC, is patented under the name GlyoCarn. The patent is held by a large Italian pharm company and let's just say it's not wise for any company to try and use the claims of GlycoCarn when using other forms, or stating they have the same compound. Any time you see GPLC listed in a product, you should also see the GlyoCarn logo or the mention of the patent #. You will see both the logo and the patent # shown on our PreSurge product label.

If it is indeed the real patented stuff, there will be no difference between it from the various companies that license it.

nalder89
05-13-2009, 09:41 AM
Where is the facepalm smilie? I'm sure you put some "valuable" info in that little dissertation of yours but I really don't care to read it. I'm sure it's more of you trying to explain what you have said previously, but I never disagreed with you. Therefore you are proving nothing but the fact that you are overly hostile. Cool it tough guy and have a nice day.

haha wow guy, seriously? that entire paragraph, which i think you DID read, explains the need to do your own research on products and not just follow the instructions like a little puppet. And yes, you did disagree, you said, in essence, "always follow the instructions on the tub" and my point was that you shouldn't always follow the instructions point to point, no variations. the reasoning behind it is in my last post, that you "didn't" read. : sigh :

once again

GO educate yourself
oh, and as for the tough guy? who's posing as hercules in their picture? "mormon crusador"
typical jack mormon though, don't bother defending your point of view, instead assume the other guy isn't trying to educate you, and instead of trying to learn something, just take a defensive posture and call him a "tough" guy.

nice one, oh and here's your smilie :P

caffeinecowboy
05-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Yes, originally much of the research on GPLC was for cardiovascular health and yes it has a study, specifically showing it increases NO in healthy individuals.

ALL GPLC, is patented under the name GlyoCarn. The patent is held by a large Italian pharm company and let's just say it's not wise for any company to try and use the claims of GlycoCarn when using other forms, or stating they have the same compound. Any time you see GPLC listed in a product, you should also see the GlyoCarn logo or the mention of the patent #. You will see both the logo and the patent # shown on our PreSurge product label.

If it is indeed the real patented stuff, there will be no difference between it from the various companies that license it.

Thanks, bud. Appreciate it.

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION
05-13-2009, 03:03 PM
Thanks, bud. Appreciate it.

No problem and I just noticed your signiture, niccce! I used to use that stuff back in the day, didn't know it was still around.

Wasn't much of the original Bounous whey research on immuncal? I used to read those studies back in my university days!

MrAnaconda
05-13-2009, 05:18 PM
haha wow guy, seriously? that entire paragraph, which i think you DID read, explains the need to do your own research on products and not just follow the instructions like a little puppet. And yes, you did disagree, you said, in essence, "always follow the instructions on the tub" and my point was that you shouldn't always follow the instructions point to point, no variations. the reasoning behind it is in my last post, that you "didn't" read. : sigh :

once again

GO educate yourself
oh, and as for the tough guy? who's posing as hercules in their picture? "mormon crusador"
typical mormon though, don't bother defending your point of view, instead assume the other guy isn't trying to educate you, and instead of trying to learn something, just take a defensive posture and call him a "tough" guy.

nice one, oh and here's your smilie :P

People can Agree & Disagree on Supps. And how to use them Etc. But to talk trash about someones religion is pretty low. And IMO has no place on these boards. You can do better then that man. That was pretty jacked up.

nalder89
05-14-2009, 08:23 AM
People can Agree & Disagree on Supps. And how to use them Etc. But to talk trash about someones religion is pretty low. And IMO has no place on these boards. You can do better then that man. That was pretty jacked up.

i would have to agree with you, EXCEPT for one thing. I AM a member of the quote "mormon" church, which isn't even an accurate description, because there are several sects of "mormons" now. the true name for it is Latter Day Saint. And if he really IS a member of this church, he wouldn't put his goal to be the "ultimate sex machine" on his profile. He's just putting a blemish on the church by his actions. Now let me clarify. There is nothing wrong with the church of jesus christ of latter day saints, but there IS something wrong with plenty of it's members. Just pretend like you worked for the perfect movie theater, but there were tons of idiots and people who don't want to follow the rules who worked there. doesn't mean the theatre is imperfect, just some of the dudes workin there. I wasn't slammin on the LDS religion, I was slammin on the idiot who makes his username linked to a religion, and then advertises morals that shouldn't be associated with that religion (i would know, I'm part of it, remember?).

no_pain509
05-14-2009, 08:34 AM
i would have to agree with you, EXCEPT for one thing. I AM a member of the quote "mormon" church, which isn't even an accurate description, because there are several sects of "mormons" now. the true name for it is Latter Day Saint. And if he really IS a member of this church, he wouldn't put his goal to be the "ultimate sex machine" on his profile. He's just putting a blemish on the church by his actions. Now let me clarify. There is nothing wrong with the church of jesus christ of latter day saints, but there IS something wrong with plenty of it's members. Just pretend like you worked for the perfect movie theater, but there were tons of idiots and people who don't want to follow the rules who worked there. doesn't mean the theatre is imperfect, just some of the dudes workin there. I wasn't slammin on the LDS religion, I was slammin on the idiot who makes his username linked to a religion, and then advertises morals that shouldn't be associated with that religion (i would know, I'm part of it, remember?).

lay off ur ****. if anything you are making mormons look bad. this ain't the place for this ****, alright u doushbag?? u got it??? puta.
peace

b_man88
05-14-2009, 08:38 AM
lay off ur ****. if anything you are making mormons look bad. this ain't the place for this ****, alright u doushbag?? u got it??? puta.
peace

Ditto. Couldn't have said it better myself. Only bitches talk ****.

mjwarburton
05-14-2009, 09:00 AM
Damn. How did this thread get to this. WTF, serious. People who judge are just as jacked. Some people are self-righteous. Not for me to judge. I'll leave that to the guy upstairs. Lets get back on topic. I love me some white flood and super charge.

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION
05-14-2009, 09:32 AM
Too much NO in the brain causing delusions of grandeur?

Money Shot
05-14-2009, 10:00 AM
how long should someone use a a typical NO supplement before cycling off for 3-4 weeks? when you no longer feel the effects?

MrAnaconda
05-14-2009, 10:34 AM
Too much NO in the brain causing delusions of grandeur?

lol
Proof NO needs to be cycled!

MrAnaconda
05-14-2009, 10:36 AM
how long should someone use a a typical NO supplement before cycling off for 3-4 weeks? when you no longer feel the effects?

For me after i get done with a tub of WF, i take 2 weeks off. Some 3 to 4 weeks. But 2 works for me.

Money Shot
05-14-2009, 01:35 PM
For me after i get done with a tub of WF, i take 2 weeks off. Some 3 to 4 weeks. But 2 works for me.

so one tub of WF and you cycled off? seems reasonable to me since WF lasts twice as long as most other NO's

CONTROLLED LABS
05-14-2009, 02:27 PM
lol
Proof NO needs to be cycled!
around 10 days is good

so one tub of WF and you cycled off? seems reasonable to me since WF lasts twice as long as most other NO's

yup, white flood is quite the value ;)

Money Shot
05-14-2009, 02:35 PM
around 10 days is good

only 10 days off of white flood before you feel the full effects of it again? wow that is fast!

CONTROLLED LABS
05-14-2009, 02:37 PM
only 10 days off of white flood before you feel the full effects of it again? wow that is fast!

off white flood and all other stims

MrAnaconda
05-14-2009, 04:13 PM

around 10 days is good

50 servings for one hell of a product. It's a win win if you ask me!

Jag24
05-15-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm just about finished with my tub of WF and all I can say is it does nothing at all for me.
I 'm goin back to SP250 it's the best no supp on the market. It gives me great stamina and pumps. I read all these young kids talking about these products and saying what a great pump their getting from them,but I'll tell you when I was in my late teens and twenties I got pumped using nothing. Now that I'm 45 it's not easy to get that great pumped up feeling. Maybe it's just me but WF just does'nt do it for me.

XeNoN89
05-15-2009, 12:13 PM
I have been using N.O Xplode up untill now, it was good but it always made me kind of jittery, think it was the caffeine rush. I tried White Flood today for the first time and am very impressed. It gave the the same/better results as N.O Xplode but without making me all jittery.

TheBigRigatoni
05-15-2009, 12:24 PM
I have been using N.O Xplode up untill now, it was good but it always made me kind of jittery, think it was the caffeine rush. I tried White Flood today for the first time and am very impressed. It gave the the same/better results as N.O Xplode but without making me all jittery.

cuz, try hitting up some NRGX OVERDOSE

gregorystacey
05-18-2009, 08:25 AM
Ive taken the pre-workout supps and the novelty is beginning to wear off. Has anyone done the NaNOX9, NO2 Black, or Nitrix? If so what what is the best of the pill form NO. What about bulk arginine? I need some education as to whether or not these supps work and what is the best??

Thanks.

caffeinecowboy
05-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Ive taken the pre-workout supps and the novelty is beginning to wear off. Has anyone done the NaNOX9, NO2 Black, or Nitrix? If so what what is the best of the pill form NO. What about bulk arginine? I need some education as to whether or not these supps work and what is the best??

Thanks.

I have taken both NO2 Black and Nitrix. Nitrix did nothing for me. NO2 Black was the only product of it's kind that I actually felt. The pump was great on NO2 Black.

gregorystacey
05-18-2009, 01:24 PM
I have taken both NO2 Black and Nitrix. Nitrix did nothing for me. NO2 Black was the only product of it's kind that I actually felt. The pump was great on NO2 Black.

Thanks, I had a good experience with Black Powder and have no problem doing another MRI product

OmegaBurn
05-18-2009, 05:45 PM
I recently just gotten back into body building after 10 years off so supps have changed allot to say the least! Boy I miss the old school ripped fuel :) anyway...

So far I have tried CytoNOX and naNO Vapor.

The CytoNOX gives me quite a rush and was a little overwhelming the first few times i used the max dose but it does seem to work well for me. I tastes kind of crappy though, zero sugar fruit punch flavor.

naNO Vapor does absolutely nothing at all for me and is a complete waste of money IMHO but does taste alright.

I would like to try SuperPump and White Food after reading this thread though and have ordered free samples :)

CONTROLLED LABS
05-18-2009, 08:26 PM
50 servings for one hell of a product. It's a win win if you ask me!
heck yeah :)

absolutely, nothing can match the effects and value of white flood.

I recently just gotten back into body building after 10 years off so supps have changed allot to say the least! Boy I miss the old school ripped fuel :) anyway...

The CytoNOX gives me quite a rush and was a little overwhelming the first few times i used the max dose but it does seem to work well for me. I tastes kind of crappy though, zero sugar fruit punch flavor.

naNO Vapor does absolutely nothing at all for me and is a complete waste of money IMHO but does taste alright.

I would like to try SuperPump and White Food after reading this thread though and have ordered free samples :)
looking forward to your feedback

Christophe-ano
05-19-2009, 02:56 PM
I dunno which is best, but BSN's NO Xplode is definitely worth the money.

Djin
05-19-2009, 04:01 PM
I'm enjoying AKG right now. It's cheap and does the trick. Makes my veins look freaky.

Moody72
05-19-2009, 05:14 PM
I dunno which is best, but BSN's NO Xplode is definitely worth the money.

it may seem like it's worth the money but you should never be hesitant to try a different NO such as White Flood

sknywhiteguy
05-20-2009, 06:09 AM
i just got done using no explode. it's not bad. i want to try sp250 or white flood debating on wich one i should try

rowdy113
05-20-2009, 07:33 AM
i just got done using no explode. it's not bad. i want to try sp250 or white flood debating on wich one i should try

I just recently started using white flood (just finished up my second week), and before that I used sp250. I can honestly say that I still feel a the pump better with white flood after 2 weeks as I did with the first dose. When I was using sp250 I stopped feeling the effects after 1 week.

sknywhiteguy
05-20-2009, 07:41 AM
I just recently started using white flood (just finished up my second week), and before that I used sp250. I can honestly say that I still feel a the pump better with white flood after 2 weeks as I did with the first dose. When I was using sp250 I stopped feeling the effects after 1 week.

that's what happend to me on the no explode im looking forward to trying white flood. thinking about stacking it with green mag

Dedicated37
05-20-2009, 07:45 AM
Where is all the talk on PreSurge! I think more people have to try it then they would realize nothing really compares to it.

ridemx445
05-20-2009, 12:37 PM
Got through my 3rd day of lifting on Superpump 250. I was a previous user of NO Explode. I loved NO Explode but am not opposed to trying new stuff. After trying the sample of SP250, I decided to buy it. I would rate the performance of it better the NO Explode by far. NO Explode has the caffeine like everyone knows, and gives you a mental drive, but doesnt keep me going nearly as long as I notice superpump does. SP250 not having the caffeine, doesnt give you the rage effect, but keeps you focused enough and pumped enough to last longer and stay stronger through the sets. Seems like they have adverse effects from eachother superpump providing the results you want.

My review: NO Explode - 8-.5/10, SP250 - 9/10

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION
05-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Where is all the talk on PreSurge! I think more people have to try it then they would realize nothing really compares to it.

Agreed, the feedback is SOLID! The powder version we are working on, is going to take the cake in the preWO category.

PreSurge reviews- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112232981&highlight=athletic+edge+nutrition

PreSurge FAQ- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111743821

caffeinecowboy
05-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Got through my 3rd day of lifting on Superpump 250. I was a previous user of NO Explode. I loved NO Explode but am not opposed to trying new stuff. After trying the sample of SP250, I decided to buy it. I would rate the performance of it better the NO Explode by far. NO Explode has the caffeine like everyone knows, and gives you a mental drive, but doesnt keep me going nearly as long as I notice superpump does. SP250 not having the caffeine, doesnt give you the rage effect, but keeps you focused enough and pumped enough to last longer and stay stronger through the sets. Seems like they have adverse effects from eachother superpump providing the results you want.

My review: NO Explode - 8-.5/10, SP250 - 9/10

Dude, sorry to burst your bubble, but Superpump has caffeine in it.

http://gasparinutrition.com/Portals/0/products/supplement_facts/SuperPump250SupplementFacts.pdf

I still feel like it's one of the best preworkout products on the market though.

ridemx445
05-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Dude, sorry to burst your bubble, but Superpump has caffeine in it.

http://gasparinutrition.com/Portals/0/products/supplement_facts/SuperPump250SupplementFacts.pdf

I still feel like it's one of the best preworkout products on the market though.

No bubble burst here. I knew that, but the serving isnt near the size that NO Ex has in it. I personally dont feel the caffeine in SP. Eitherway, awesome product, as you said.

Moody72
05-20-2009, 05:09 PM
From my research, it's seems that White Flood is the favortie among the majority of posters in this thread. I'm really glad I included a free sample of WF in my order which is set to arive tommorow. Looking forward to letting everyone know how it does for me.

B1GinNY82307
05-21-2009, 10:47 AM

It's somewhat "under the radar" still, but nonetheless, as Seb mentioned, the feedback is SOLID and currently we have loggers that are already experiencing some of the benefits...all within the week and it continuously gets better with use. :)

OmegaBurn
05-21-2009, 11:56 AM
I would like to try SuperPump and White Flood after reading this thread though and have ordered free samples :)

I received my samples yesterday and used the White Flood sample this morning for my workout. I have to say I was not disappointed or impressed by its effects. I did not experience any unwanted effects though which is an improvement. All in all I would give it a 9/10.

naNO Vapor give me the pump and vascularity I want but leaves me tired half way through a workout.

CytoNOX makes my head feel really ****ty for about 20min after it kicks in and I crash before my workout ends harder than the naNO Vapor. Pump and vascularity is there though.

White Flood makes me feel very good throughout my whole workout(2hrs+) with no side effects and no crash but little vascularity and a very mild pump. I would prefer a powder sample as pills dont work as well for me a powders do.

I do prefer the White Flood but still have a few more samples to try...

TheBigRigatoni
05-21-2009, 12:07 PM
I received my samples yesterday and used the White Flood sample this morning for my workout. I have to say I was not disappointed or impressed by its effects. I did not experience any unwanted effects though which is an improvement. All in all I would give it a 9/10.

naNO Vapor give me the pump and vascularity I want but leaves me tired half way through a workout.

CytoNOX makes my head feel really ****ty for about 20min after it kicks in and I crash before my workout ends harder than the naNO Vapor. Pump and vascularity is there though.

White Flood makes me feel very good throughout my whole workout(2hrs+) with no side effects and no crash but little vascularity and a very mild pump. I would prefer a powder sample as pills dont work as well for me a powders do.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114044131

CONTROLLED LABS
05-21-2009, 12:47 PM
it may seem like it's worth the money but you should never be hesitant to try a different NO such as White Flood
absolutely, white flood will knock your socks off :eek:

awesome, glad to hear it

that's what happend to me on the no explode im looking forward to trying white flood. thinking about stacking it with green mag
keep us posted when you do

From my research, it's seems that White Flood is the favortie among the majority of posters in this thread. I'm really glad I included a free sample of WF in my order which is set to arive tommorow. Looking forward to letting everyone know how it does for me.
for good reason, it works exceedingly well, tastes good and is a great value at 50+ workouts per tub :)

just remember the tablets dont hit as hard as the powder, they are more sustained release. so if you want a big rush of stims, then the powder is more up your alley.

glad to hear it :)

HiDef
05-23-2009, 10:40 AM
Nano Vapor Fruit Punch!
So far.. best pre-workout powder drink ever..
Minute 0: I love the Taste
Minute 1: My thirst is quenched...
Minute 15: I start to feel weird.. and Alert
Minute 20: I feel WARM AND HOT, my skin starts to sting mildly all over
Minute 30: I hit the iron and I torture it!!!

jwf5068
05-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a free sample of nona vapor? I have heard many differnt opinions about it and I wanted to try it out before i went and bougth it. Thanks!

DanielHimself
05-24-2009, 07:50 PM

Is this the 25 serving tub or the 50? I just got done with the 25 serving (305 grams) tub. Should I pick up another small tub and then take 2 wks off? Also, do you stack this with anything?

MrAnaconda
05-24-2009, 10:16 PM
Is this the 25 serving tub or the 50? I just got done with the 25 serving (305 grams) tub. Should I pick up another small tub and then take 2 wks off? Also, do you stack this with anything?

This was the 50 serving tub. I'd buy the 50 serving next time. And just use it a couple weeks (since you just did a 25 serving tub). Then take like 10 days off. WF is great mixed with Green Mag. But right now im using green bulge. So I just started stacking glycergrow with WF. And GB. Excellent stack.

My full stack is Blue Gene
Glycer
WF
PW
OT
Green Bulge.

If i had to choose and couldn't use the whole list, I'd pick Blue Gene & PW with WF. My favorite CL supp(Blue Gene). And i love them all. So that's saying alot.

caffeinecowboy
05-25-2009, 06:57 AM

I think SP250 is a great product. I would highly recommend trying it.

user94984100999
05-25-2009, 06:58 AM
PreSurge is an awesome product

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION
05-25-2009, 07:16 AM
PreSurge is an awesome product

With Creapure, Russian tarragon, GlycoCarn, neuravena and much more, not only is there no other preWO product out there like it, it has great value price/serving.

Dedicated37
05-25-2009, 07:17 AM
With Creapure, Russian tarragon, GlycoCarn, neuravena and much more, not only is there no other preWO product out there like it, it has great value price/serving.

Agreed, PreSurge is very good! For those who haven't tried it, what are you waiting for?

ctAL860
05-25-2009, 11:19 AM
anyone try this stuff?

liquidform
05-25-2009, 05:51 PM
anyone try this stuff?

I've only tried white flood,noxavol, and now I'm just finishing Jacked. So far Jacked is the best. It lasted through the whole workout very well and lasted the whole container without diminishing effects. It's a small container with a small scoop, but thats all you need.

BI0NIC
05-25-2009, 08:04 PM
is it true no-xplode messes up your system, and blood? and this product is way too expensive for its effects?

ewilke
05-25-2009, 08:52 PM
controlled labs white flood worked best for me

miketheblade
05-25-2009, 09:38 PM
is it true no-xplode messes up your system, and blood? and this product is way too expensive for its effects?

i dont think so but yes it is wayyyyy over priced try some white flood get the same results

fischetti
05-26-2009, 12:01 AM
Any pre workout supp with nitrix added from my experiences gives you a massive hard pump that last for hours after.

CONTROLLED LABS
05-27-2009, 08:15 AM
go with the big tub if you know you like it, as it will save you some cash

controlled labs white flood worked best for me
glad to hear that and its hard to find something better, especially given the value at 50 workouts per tub :)

i dont think so but yes it is wayyyyy over priced try some white flood get the same results

good choice

gnarlysky
05-27-2009, 11:34 AM
I've always used NO-Explode.
I hear mixed things about any other one (good and bad things) but NO Explode is the one Nitric Oxide product where I only hear good from.

gnarlysky
05-27-2009, 11:37 AM
Does anyone know of a cheaper NO supplement than NO Explode? It has to be one of the most expensive ones out there...

miketheblade
05-27-2009, 01:36 PM
Does anyone know of a cheaper NO supplement than NO Explode? It has to be one of the most expensive ones out there...

White flood works great for me!! and its cheap

emerica4life98
05-27-2009, 06:43 PM
And.......................exactly who signs your paycheck?

ive tried PMD new platinum pump fuel which is pretty good it wont let me but a link on it but look it up online

i also tried mri black powder
Supplement Facts
Serving Size:15 grams
Servings per Container: 20

Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**
Calories 30
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0g 0
Saturated Fat 0g 0
Trans Fat 0g 0
Cholesterol 0mg 0
Sodium 230mg 10
Potassium 450mg 13
Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2
Dietary Fiber 0g 0
Sugars 1g
Protein 0g
Proprietary Blend for Size and Recovery 3000 mg
-L-Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate and L-Arginine HCl
Proprietary Blend for Strength and Power 2000 mg
-Disodium phosphate,Potassium aspartate,Dicalcium phosphate,Creatine anhydrous,Creatine ethyl ester
Proprietary Blend for Muscle Energy Metabolism 972 mg
-Magnesium oxide,MCT blend, Potassium alpha-ketoisocaproate,Potassium glycerophosphate
-Magnesium glycerophosphate,Vitamin B Complex, Malic Acid
Proprietary Blend for Neuromodulators for Focus and Intensity 202 mg
-Caffeine, Green tea extract, Betaine anhydrous
Proprietary Blend for Isulin Sensitizers 500 mg
-Taurine
Cell-Signalling Amplifier
-ACTINOS Whey Peptide Fraction
Proprietary Blend for Stamina and Endurance 1101 mg
-Potassium bicarbonate, Sodium bicarbonate, CarnoSyn Beta-alanine

emerica4life98
05-27-2009, 06:46 PM
If you had to pick just ONE nitric oxide (NO) product, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take nitric oxide products, if you should take nitric oxide products, or why some nitrix oxide products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite nitric oxide product and give your detailed reason.)

ive tried PMD new platinum pump fuel which is pretty good it wont let me but a link on it but look it up online

i also tried mri black powder
Supplement Facts
Serving Size:15 grams
Servings per Container: 20

Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**
Calories 30
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0g 0
Saturated Fat 0g 0
Trans Fat 0g 0
Cholesterol 0mg 0
Sodium 230mg 10
Potassium 450mg 13
Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2
Dietary Fiber 0g 0
Sugars 1g
Protein 0g
Proprietary Blend for Size and Recovery 3000 mg
-L-Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate and L-Arginine HCl
Proprietary Blend for Strength and Power 2000 mg
-Disodium phosphate,Potassium aspartate,Dicalcium phosphate,Creatine anhydrous,Creatine ethyl ester
Proprietary Blend for Muscle Energy Metabolism 972 mg
-Magnesium oxide,MCT blend, Potassium alpha-ketoisocaproate,Potassium glycerophosphate
-Magnesium glycerophosphate,Vitamin B Complex, Malic Acid
Proprietary Blend for Neuromodulators for Focus and Intensity 202 mg
-Caffeine, Green tea extract, Betaine anhydrous
Proprietary Blend for Isulin Sensitizers 500 mg
-Taurine
Cell-Signalling Amplifier
-ACTINOS Whey Peptide Fraction
Proprietary Blend for Stamina and Endurance 1101 mg
-Potassium bicarbonate, Sodium bicarbonate, CarnoSyn Beta-alanine

noedm
05-29-2009, 01:58 PM
I've only tried 2 different NO's. nano x and no xplode. no xplode by a mile. I feel a lot better in the gym after taking no xplode. just my 2 cents.

Moody72
05-30-2009, 04:07 AM
I've only tried 2 different NO's. nano x and no xplode. no xplode by a mile. I feel a lot better in the gym after taking no xplode. just my 2 cents.

You may feel that NO Xplode is effective but you should compare its results to white flood or superpump 250

user94984100999
05-30-2009, 05:03 AM
another plus....no powders.....no side effects and its really smooth.This ought to make BB.com's top 5 sellers this year!!

ctAL860
05-30-2009, 08:33 AM
I've only tried white flood,noxavol, and now I'm just finishing Jacked. So far Jacked is the best. It lasted through the whole workout very well and lasted the whole container without diminishing effects. It's a small container with a small scoop, but thats all you need.

yea this is what ive heard from MANY on other forums i browse. a lot of people on bb.com seem like sheep to board reps

AnEn1gma
05-30-2009, 06:35 PM
yea this is what ive heard from MANY on other forums i browse. a lot of people on bb.com seem like sheep to board reps

Most people don't give a shat about board reps as that's what they're paid to do. I read reviews by fellow members. If there is enough positive responses I'll give it a shot.

NoXplode was GREAT when I first tried it. Then I felt it was almost too much stim.
SP250 - Better than NoXplode, but same too much stim feeling. Kinda caused my brain to race.
WF - Clear head, just right on stims, like powdered motivation.
PlasmaJet - read decent reviews here so I just bought it to give it a shot. Def worth a try.

Bottom line is I don't care about advertising or hype. If I feel better in the gym, I'm buying it.

My strength gains since taking my mix are insane. I love working out and I love the gym.

WF is not only the best I've tried (maybe until Plasma gets here) but its cheap!

naturalguy
05-30-2009, 06:47 PM

Shock Therapy can't be beat for price/servings/results

Moody72
05-31-2009, 03:45 AM

White Flood. I think a 305 gram tub is 25.99. That's 25 servings

liquidform
05-31-2009, 08:07 AM
Most people don't give a shat about board reps as that's what they're paid to do. I read reviews by fellow members. If there is enough positive responses I'll give it a shot.

NoXplode was GREAT when I first tried it. Then I felt it was almost too much stim.
SP250 - Better than NoXplode, but same too much stim feeling. Kinda caused my brain to race.
PlasmaJet - read decent reviews here so I just bought it to give it a shot. Def worth a try.

Bottom line is I don't care about advertising or hype. If I feel better in the gym, I'm buying it.

My strength gains since taking my mix are insane. I love working out and I love the gym.

WF is not only the best I've tried (maybe until Plasma gets here) but its cheap!
Any advertiser will claim to have the best product, so i will try many products to see what works for me. Every body reacts a little differently to supplements. So far jacked is my best, but i have more to try.

Kurt Hustle
05-31-2009, 09:23 AM
I have been using White Flood a while now..and feel like I've lost the burst it used to give me (tingling fingers etc) I want to switch to a new NO for a bit then go back to the WF...

What would you guys say is my best bet...pretty much looking at SP250...but is there any real standouts besides the WF / SP250?? Thanks in advance.

pittjoe33
05-31-2009, 09:36 AM
I have been using White Flood a while now..and feel like I've lost the burst it used to give me (tingling fingers etc) I want to switch to a new NO for a bit then go back to the WF...

What would you guys say is my best bet...pretty much looking at SP250...but is there any real standouts besides the WF / SP250?? Thanks in advance.

BSN NO-Xplode, VPX NO-Shotgun

pittjoe33
05-31-2009, 09:42 AM

One thing to keep in mind about PlasmaJet. I think people confuse products that give a pump with products that are stimulants. Some are both. Some contain a small amount of creatine, have an NO matrix and also contain stimulants. Products like PlasmaJet and pure NO products will not give you that mind racing, heart pumping, drive feeling that Jacked, NO-Xplode, SP250 will. It will work as an antioxidant, give a little pump, and aid in other areas. My opinion is that PlasmaJet is best used in combination with a good creatine product and a good pre-workout NO supplement for best results. Example: SP250, Novedex XT (Test Booster), SizeOn and PlasmaJet; or, any other [Insert Brand] NO/Creatine combination. Just my 2 cents for what it is worth...

CONTROLLED LABS
05-31-2009, 07:56 PM
White flood works great for me!! and its cheap
awesome. 50 workouts per tub make it an insane value :)

You may feel that NO Xplode is effective but you should compare its results to white flood or superpump 250
;)

another plus....no powders.....no side effects and its really smooth.This ought to make BB.com's top 5 sellers this year!!
white flood comes in tablets now too ;)

thanks for your support. white flood is gaining on the top 50 list every month

White Flood. I think a 305 gram tub is 25.99. That's 25 servings
very true, the 50 serving is a better value, but the 25 is a good place to start at first.

with all stim based products you NEED to cycle off (all stims) for 7-10 days after every 30-60 days of use for continued effects.

nalder89
06-03-2009, 01:24 AM

If I were you i'd try Starchem Lab's Armageddon. make sure you get the black bottled stuff. or try MRI's Black Powder. Both solid products

bkc_mammoth
06-03-2009, 07:08 AM
If I were you i'd try Starchem Lab's Armageddon. make sure you get the black bottled stuff. or try MRI's Black Powder. Both solid products

I'd definitly have to roll with you on this one. I get amazing pumps off of NO2 Black OR Black Powder by MRI, or even NO SHOTGUN by VPX i think. Those are some great supps.

dukend
06-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Shock Therapy can't be beat for price/servings/results

Agreed. I paid 55 dollars after shipping for 50 servings of Shock and 80 servings of Storm. That's 40 cents per scoop.

getitupordie
06-10-2009, 10:05 PM
I have tried White Flood, NO Xplode, NO shotgun and I by far N.O. Extreme from Cellucor blows them away for me. Tons of energy and pump without the crash and bad taste of the others

Jeph77
06-11-2009, 05:08 PM
got white flood today for the first time best No product period. tried black powder and no xplode before. the pump i got was awsume cant wait to mix it with my greenmag tomo !

miketheblade
06-13-2009, 01:58 PM
got white flood today for the first time best No product period. tried black powder and no xplode before. the pump i got was awsume cant wait to mix it with my greenmag tomo !

Same just on my third day today with Green mag and white Flood.. and uhhh makes me wanna Throw a 25 pound weight through the window and squat a truck.

jmossthnp
06-14-2009, 04:30 PM
I have tried many of these products, no-explode, superpump 250, cytonox, vapor, and I can honestly say a big black cup of coffee and some straight L-arginine is just as good as any of this stuff and cheaper.

AKmattman
06-14-2009, 11:34 PM
I hate to say it but I would have to say muscletech naNOx9. If you have a hard time with all the sugar and caffeine in the others this is a great alternative. Makes your skin fell like its tearing and without the jitters.

Live2Push
06-15-2009, 12:32 AM
So far I've tried Black Powder, NO-Xplode and White Flood. NO-Xplode gets the job done best for me

Vtec-Radi0
06-15-2009, 05:58 PM
NaNO Vapor
Is Was Remarkably The Best Stuff I took but after a month or so i stopped feeling the effects.

CONTROLLED LABS
06-16-2009, 09:02 AM
Same just on my third day today with Green mag and white Flood.. and uhhh makes me wanna Throw a 25 pound weight through the window and squat a truck.

yeah, the combo is very potent and on top of that, a great value :)

joshwas335
06-16-2009, 06:00 PM
There is nothing that gives you the pump of 3 scoops of Nano Vapor, I have tried em all.....although the craps come with it

SwolenONE
06-16-2009, 10:23 PM
id have to say superpump 250 works great for and u dont have to load

sp250 for me is always amazing the first week or so then my body becomes very accustomed to it, i still get the energy but the pumps fade. this was one of the first NO supps I really felt was worth the hype though, overall a great product.

lately, Ive been using a product called plasmagen nitrate that has been nothing short of amazing for pump, but even better for endurance

Deviant Dingo
06-16-2009, 11:13 PM
sp250 for me is always amazing the first week or so then my body becomes very accustomed to it, i still get the energy but the pumps fade. this was one of the first NO supps I really felt was worth the hype though, overall a great product.

lately, Ive been using a product called plasmagen nitrate that has been nothing short of amazing for pump, but even better for endurance

I guess it's no coincidence that you have this companies webby and name written in your sig

romiere
06-17-2009, 11:23 AM
I hated BSN nitrix i felt like it did absolutley nothing for me. it sucked. I got better reseults from creatine. HOwever im new to this supplement game.

Just a quick note, bsn's nitrix should be used w/ N.O. Xplode. I don't know if you've done this already. I've used both and noticed a difference when using the Nitrix w/ the N.O. Xplode in terms of noticing the pump feeling throughout the day, not so much as an energy shot before a workout like you will feel w/ the initial N.O. Xplode by itself.

romiere
06-17-2009, 11:25 AM
i was thinking about buying nitrix. i currently take no xplode. should i get the nitrix?

Try it for a month, I think you'll see it's worth it. Works well for me. Been using Nitrix for about a year now (yes I do cycle it though.)

Builderr
06-17-2009, 12:04 PM
My first NO product was WhiteFlood and it was very effective. When it finished I decided to experiment and get something else and ending up getting Superpump 250...
After the first week I realized why people call it SuperDUMP 250, as it aggravated the hell out of my stomach. I then returned it and went back to WhiteFlood.

caffeinecowboy
06-17-2009, 01:20 PM
i was thinking about buying nitrix. i currently take no xplode. should i get the nitrix?

Nitrix is one of the best formulated products on the market. I say this from a standpoint of not that it provides the best pump, rather for what overall health benefits it provides. While some may feel they get a better pump from a product like Hemodraulix, you have to consider that Hemodraulix also contains Arachidonic Acid which may be carsinogenic to some individuals. The link below is from the website of the winner of the 1998 Nobel Prize in Medicine. He won this award for his research and discoveries related to NO. He outlines a list of supplements that will increase your bodies natural production of NO. Nitrix follows these guidelines as close as any other product I have seen.

http://drignarro.com/NOArticle.pdf

Never_Content
06-18-2009, 01:22 PM
Arginine Ethyl Ester, 100g bag under a tenner!

peggman
06-19-2009, 05:31 AM
superpump 250 - works great lasts long time

CONTROLLED LABS
06-19-2009, 08:56 AM
My first NO product was WhiteFlood and it was very effective. When it finished I decided to experiment and get something else and ending up getting Superpump 250...
After the first week I realized why people call it SuperDUMP 250, as it aggravated the hell out of my stomach. I then returned it and went back to WhiteFlood.

glad you are enjoying white flood, its also a great value :)

Technik
06-19-2009, 03:24 PM
I would say NO2 Black from MRI cause that's one of only few i've tried so far and works great for me.

currently mixing No Xplode/Nitrix with MRI's NO2 Black/CE2 HIGH-DEF sounds crazy and works great!

XTrainToughX
06-21-2009, 08:59 AM
If you had to pick just ONE nitric oxide (NO) product, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take nitric oxide products, if you should take nitric oxide products, or why some nitrix oxide products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite nitric oxide product and give your detailed reason.)

I would have to say Jacked by USP labs. MY workouts and body are being transformed. This gives you amazing pumps and focus, its a pure powder not filled with undesirables, and its a great price. I will never use anything different and it promotes strength amazingly. Superpump, no explode, and shotgun. dont compare+

saiftee
06-22-2009, 06:33 PM
ive tried a lot, i need to cycle out of BSN soon, but id say ive gotten the best pump with that. 2nd place comes NO-shotgun

MutantTractor
06-23-2009, 02:35 AM
Im with Never_Content, just buy palin old AEE, AAKG and Di-Arg Matalte and make up your own one, way cheaper and you can put as much/little as you want in, that said i have recently got Gasparis Plasmajet, gives about the same pump as AEE,AAKG & Di-Arg but the effects are way longer lasting, id reccommend you's give it a go (=

Jeph77
06-23-2009, 10:36 AM
nitrix with white flood ? anyone ever try that ? been thinkin about trying it.

CONTROLLED LABS
06-23-2009, 10:39 AM
nitrix with white flood ? anyone ever try that ? been thinkin about trying it.

you dont need both, save some cash

nalder89
06-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Nitrix is made to give you a perpetual pump throughout the day. rather than work out, and 3 hours later you lose that pump you got from workin out. In my opinion nitrix is a great product for keeping the pumped effect. I gained like 10 lbs using nitrix and NO-xplode, but lost 6 of that when i went off them. creatine effect? probably.

nalder89
06-23-2009, 12:20 PM
one more:

Preworkouts like noxplode, black powder, white flood, jacked, etc, are all designed to give you pumps and energy right? maybe this is just me, but I saw one of my trainers at 24 hour fitness taking a product by StarChem Labs, Evolution X 10, which is a post workout, but I figured why not try their preworkout right? picked up Armageddon (their preworkout) and didn't know at the time they no longer produce the gray bottle (tastes like SH%#) and got them to send me the black bottle (tastes freakin gooood), and man, I noticed huge strength gains, pumps, and energy. Definitely would try this one out. just get it from bodybuilding.com, all the other places (amazon) only sell the old stuff. I'd recommend lemon ice tea or fruit punch.

OH
and also try getting on a beta alanine supplement. definitely worth it, considering it's like 27 bucks for 3 months worth.

ShadyShadow13
06-23-2009, 04:18 PM
ok I want to share my use of NO products , the only products i used are NO.Explode and Nitrix
N.O explade was just great .. gave me great pump and super workouts using the stuff .. but of course the pump is limited for afew hours after the workout .. alil more than without the product .. but its a killer for improving a workout .. which will have a muscle building stimulating effect as we know .

as for Nitrix , I kinda of liked the stuff .. i actually felt i am getting leaner using it .. and the pump was good .. not great like N.O explode .. but still good .

didnt use them together .. would love to .. but i got them from someone as a gift in two period of times :P ..
i dont have a big budget to spent on supplement .. so i just buy whey and the rest i go for the gear instead :P ..

anyway .. nowadays i am doing a lil better so i am thinking of using an N.O explode .. product and i am interested in Plasmajet .. its easier than nitrix .. coz it sucks to have an empty stomach 3 times a day while bulking .. or limit your glutamine intake for a better effect .. these are hard to do ..

so plasmajet seem quiet good from what i read .. but want to know the feedback from people whol tried it .

peace

Crewdawg
06-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Tried SP250 and NOxplode. I prefer SP.

fitness53
06-26-2009, 12:09 PM
I am going to say Juggernaut by Infinite Labs is the Best Preworkout Product out today.

Let us Know at Infinite Labs if you are a True Juggernaut.....

YARDGORILLA
06-26-2009, 12:11 PM
Juggernaut and SEI's Ultimate NO3(180 capsules)

str8outtacuse
06-26-2009, 12:52 PM
White Flood is my favorite by far. I have tried about TEN different NO products. And I would easily say that White Flood is my favorite. I do have to say that I have gotten better pumps from SP 250 than I ever did with WF but overall with the price/taste/energy I would give the edge to WF any day.

bigschnak22
06-26-2009, 04:26 PM
What do you guys think is the best NO product that doesnt contain caffeine?? Most that i see are packed with caffeine giving you a false feeling of a good pump. I could drink coffee if i wanted that, but i have taken NO explode and it does make me crazy but i wish it wasnt caffinated, and now am using E noxide from Muscle meds which is pretty good. All their **** is expensive but well worth it, because you dissolve a tab under your tongue and it releases right into your blood stream and you dont have to take 3 pills in the morning and 3 at night type of ****.

Djin
06-26-2009, 05:13 PM
I would just take 6g of L-arginine. Worked amazing and it was dirt cheap. :)

raylors
06-29-2009, 11:10 AM
Tried only SP 250 and WF. And while a close call, SP edges it out for me.

CONTROLLED LABS
06-29-2009, 02:03 PM
Tried only SP 250 and WF. And while a close call, SP edges it out for me.

even with price per serving factored in? white flood is 50 workouts per tub

Wearwolf51
06-29-2009, 03:33 PM
Gotta give a shameless bump for 4nitro tropic, the most amazing pumps I have ever had and craziest energy ever.

29.99 a tub or....

59.98 for three

BenReilly
06-29-2009, 10:30 PM
I've tried Black Powder, White Flood, NOxplode, SP250, and Jack3d

Black Powder is my favorite, followed by White Flood and Jack3d.

I like NOxplode, just prefer the others.

SP didn't really do anything for me

slickric25
06-30-2009, 08:22 AM
Ive tried SP, NO Explode, WF, Storm, Shotgun, Pump Fuel, Arnge Krush, and Dark Rage...

The one Ive liked best is Storm or WF both gave a great pump, great energy, and it kicks in quick, also noticible strength increase

then SP as far as effects go, however WF is much much cheaper so if your money is tight go with WF over them all...

SP gives the best pumps out of all of them hands down but WF gave me more strength

My system couldnt handle Dark Rage got sick every time,
Pump Fuel looks good on paper but it didnt deliver in the gym and its very $$
NO Explode made me too jittery
Shotgun didnt feel anything
Arnge Krush too expensive effects were minimal

kebh44
07-01-2009, 06:44 PM
OverDose is absolutely the best!! great Focus,energy and strength. I ran a log for NRG-X Labs (see my sig to read), and it was by far the best NO/PWO supp I have had.. Bsn's NO xplode weak, super pump ...not bad, Muscle tech Myo Shock weak....NRG-X Labs OverDose is the Chit!!!! Trust me grab a sample here is the link http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114044131&highlight=overdose+samples and have fun!

Thatcollegekid
07-01-2009, 08:17 PM
I've used NO-Xplode and animal pump so far for preworkouts as well as a free sample of Cytonox.

Given the amount of satisfaction I've gotten from Controlled labs products (I take orange triad religiously, it severely helped out a joint issue I was having that was holding me back in the gym), I think I'm gonna give white flood a try. I'm kinda weary with all the reviews I hear of it tasting like crap. I loved how no-xplode fruit punch tasted, could sip on it all day lol.

azza11
07-02-2009, 02:34 AM
Ive had over different 20 pre-workout drinks.
My top 3
1 Isatori Morph Gx3
2 Body Well first order 4.7 gram serve!
3 Superpump stacked with Plasmajet

AZZA

CONTROLLED LABS
07-02-2009, 12:29 PM
I've used NO-Xplode and animal pump so far for preworkouts as well as a free sample of Cytonox.

Given the amount of satisfaction I've gotten from Controlled labs products (I take orange triad religiously, it severely helped out a joint issue I was having that was holding me back in the gym), I think I'm gonna give white flood a try. I'm kinda weary with all the reviews I hear of it tasting like crap. I loved how no-xplode fruit punch tasted, could sip on it all day lol.

most people love the taste of white flood. use 1 serving in 20 ounces of very cold water, its very refreshing. looking forward to your feedback :)

Irish21
07-02-2009, 01:04 PM
1 scoop superpump250 1 scoop white flood i rage when i take this both great products and companys

spr1516
07-02-2009, 03:32 PM
what is the best NO product im on WF pills now but i dont really feel anything from it

INSERT_NAME
07-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Still Black Powder for me...

Once you go BLACK, you dont go back...

However, I still plan on tryin others to see if anything can topple the BP

lax23
07-05-2009, 10:28 AM
any side affects from sp250? im interested in using it just tryin to do the hw

CONTROLLED LABS
07-05-2009, 08:53 PM
1 scoop superpump250 1 scoop white flood i rage when i take this both great products and companys
you combine the two?

what is the best NO product im on WF pills now but i dont really feel anything from it

have you been on stims/caffeine for a while?

bloodsimple1234
07-07-2009, 12:16 PM
What do you guys think is the best NO product that doesnt contain caffeine?? Most that i see are packed with caffeine giving you a false feeling of a good pump. I could drink coffee if i wanted that, but i have taken NO explode and it does make me crazy but i wish it wasnt caffinated, and now am using E noxide from Muscle meds which is pretty good. All their **** is expensive but well worth it, because you dissolve a tab under your tongue and it releases right into your blood stream and you dont have to take 3 pills in the morning and 3 at night type of ****.

have you tried lemonade Mesomorph or Plasmagen Nitrate?

raylors
07-07-2009, 12:23 PM
even with price per serving factored in? white flood is 50 workouts per tub

If price was a factor for me i woulda mentioned it, since it's not SP250 FTW!

Results > servings per container

CONTROLLED LABS
07-07-2009, 07:07 PM
If price was a factor for me i woulda mentioned it, since it's not SP250 FTW!

Results > servings per container

since you said they were close, I figured you got good results from both

NoComplex
07-08-2009, 11:51 AM
did any one try MuscleMeds eNoxide?
its really expensive but i can get a deal on it for 50% off...im thinking of trying it.

should i stack some creatine with it?

Gabriel Anton
07-09-2009, 05:39 AM
Just ordered some MRI Black Powder , will see how it goes.

I've used

Noxplode
White Flood
Superpump
Assault
Fast Twitch
Arnge Krush

They've all been fine to be honest. I can't say I wouldn't buy any of them again. I'm judging by pump only, because this is about NO products,,not pre wo formulations.

Noxplode is the first one I used and the most memorable because of that. Its been two years since I used NOxplode though so I might be picking up again in the future...

What a boring post . Just list what I've used and that they were all fine. :)

arshah
07-09-2009, 09:51 AM
who makes Arnge Krush, i keep hearing good things about this

miamibombero
07-11-2009, 12:27 PM

Ive been taking Nanox9 for about 4months and it has no caffiene. I like it cause its in a pill form and im tired of having to make drinks with scoops already. I do 4 pills before i go to the gym and no kidding, in 12 min. my face is tingling. this is with my ritual of eating 1 hour prior to hitting the gym. once i get going on the weights, the blood moves to whatever body part im working out and the tingling in my face is gone. I notice myself sweating more during my work outs and find myself more pink throughout my upper body when im pumping. as far as a better pump, i dont feel it as a better pump per se. im always getting a fire hot pump even when i dont take the nanox9. i guess its all in how intense you train to begin with. overall, it is working cause the blood is flowing better and the effects described are what its meant to do. i also take 4 pills before bed with monster milk.

Wearwolf51
07-11-2009, 01:28 PM
any side affects from sp250? im interested in using it just tryin to do the hw

Runny stools are very common. Great product though, was worth it for me when I had it.

FapMasterXtreme
07-11-2009, 04:13 PM
NO-Xplode

BOOSTEDDUDE
07-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Just ordered some MRI Black Powder , will see how it goes.

I've used

Noxplode
White Flood
Superpump
Assault
Fast Twitch
Arnge Krush

They've all been fine to be honest. I can't say I wouldn't buy any of them again. I'm judging by pump only, because this is about NO products,,not pre wo formulations.

Noxplode is the first one I used and the most memorable because of that. Its been two years since I used NOxplode though so I might be picking up again in the future...

What a boring post . Just list what I've used and that they were all fine. :)

That was a good post. It's a lot like my experiences with multiple different pre-workout NO's. I took NO-Xplode the first time about July of 07 and wow what a difference it made the first few times!! I was hooked right away and went through a few jugs before moving on. I've only taken two that you have - NO Xplode & SP250 and love them both. I've had lots of others but those are probably my favorite. I just got my Universal Labs Shock Therapy so I think I'm really going to like it. Today I took one scoop and seriously went to town. I couldn't believe how much raw energy I had for only have 4hrs sleep the night before. I know the Slim-X Thermo really helped also but WOW ST is probably going to be awesome. Not my favorite tasting but goes down pretty smooth.

BTW, you'll probably really like Black powder. I went through quite bit of that and it always worked and tasted good. The only NO I recall not really liking is Muscletechs NO Vapor - seemed to make me kind of nautious at times.

gr8mog
07-11-2009, 09:48 PM
I've used only two product brands thus far: Controlled Labs' White Flood and Myogenix Hypershock (currently using the latter). Both are very good products.

White Flood (Pre-Workout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer): Pros- Provides a lot of pumps and endurance from one workout to the next, ephedra free, caffeine free, energy is steady vice having that quick rush feel. Cons- Only comes in one flavor: Electric Lemonade, so Controlled Labs need to work on coming up with at least a couple more flavors.

Hypershock (Time Released Nitric Oxide): Pros- Huge rush at the beginning, contains creatine (kre-alkalyn type), mental focus and sustained energy a plus. Cons- Contains caffeine (which I don't care too much for; if I wanted caffeine taking 3 shots of Starbucks espresso will get you going). They do have a caffeine free version except only one flavor - cherry bomb.

Overall, any one of these two will do great for anyone. If I had to absolutely choose one...then White Flood will do your muscles good!

CONTROLLED LABS
07-13-2009, 02:20 PM
I've used only two product brands thus far: Controlled Labs' White Flood and Myogenix Hypershock (currently using the latter). Both are very good products.

White Flood (Pre-Workout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer): Pros- Provides a lot of pumps and endurance from one workout to the next, ephedra free, caffeine free, energy is steady vice having that quick rush feel. Cons- Only comes in one flavor: Electric Lemonade, so Controlled Labs need to work on coming up with at least a couple more flavors.

Hypershock (Time Released Nitric Oxide): Pros- Huge rush at the beginning, contains creatine (kre-alkalyn type), mental focus and sustained energy a plus. Cons- Contains caffeine (which I don't care too much for; if I wanted caffeine taking 3 shots of Starbucks espresso will get you going). They do have a caffeine free version except only one flavor - cherry bomb.

Overall, any one of these two will do great for anyone. If I had to absolutely choose one...then White Flood will do your muscles good!
glad you enjoyed white flood so much, thanks for helping to spread the good word :)

also, the price per serving of white flood is tough to beat... 50 workouts for 36 bucks

papi93
07-14-2009, 08:56 AM
I got a free sample of Nano Vapor with my last bb.com order. I'm glad I was able to try a sample because the fruit punch tasted terrible. Was actually thinking about throwing the rest away but haven't decided yet.

merrittevans
07-16-2009, 02:16 PM
The best products I have used by far are all Controlled Labs products. The White Flood being the best NO product I have used. Personally I don't think they need any other flavors. I think it's the best tasting one I've had. You can't beat the price either.

ygbodybuilder10
07-16-2009, 06:19 PM
based on the products i have used, i like these the best

Universal Shock Therapy
Cytogenix Laboratories CYTOCELL
MuscleTech NaNO Vapor
superpump250

zmboda
07-16-2009, 06:52 PM
If anyone is looking to get away from stims, I suggest Ragnarok caffeine free. The focus is awesome and it helps with the pumps!

CONTROLLED LABS
07-17-2009, 12:31 PM
The best products I have used by far are all Controlled Labs products. The White Flood being the best NO product I have used. Personally I don't think they need any other flavors. I think it's the best tasting one I've had. You can't beat the price either.

for sure, the feedback is non-stop amazing on white flood. how long have you been using it? did you try the tablets yet?

MrAnaconda
07-18-2009, 09:02 AM

Agree. WF is insane, without the friggen jitters.

Havok812
07-18-2009, 08:20 PM
Just got my WF in yesterday. Took it 20 mins before gym and refilled it with watered down remnents. By far an enduring and energized workout. I felt like I could keep going even though my muscles told me NO!

Combined with my Green Mag, it's a beast. I have found NO and Creatine that I will always keep stocked in my stash.

AlwaysTryin
07-18-2009, 08:45 PM
I love USPLabs Jack3d.

Have previously used, NanoVapor, NoXplode, SuperPump, Shotgun etc.

I always thought SuperPump was amazing until I tried Jack3d. I still love the taste and the performance of SuperPump but Jack3d is the best for me.

Trev91
07-19-2009, 04:46 PM
GASPARI NUTRITION SUPERPUMP 250 RASBERRY LEMONADE

Incredible strength and focus, so much power and percision in the gym.

Also has the best flavor i have ever tasted in a supplement.

I could drink this stuff all day for the hell of it.

Love the body high it gives you.

Just dont take it around 8-9pm!!!!!!

You will not enjoy wiggling your thumbs violently till the sun comes up.

(;

grigs
07-20-2009, 05:19 AM
anybody tried CUTTING EDGE LABS NOX-SURGE ? if yes any good?

ossizen
07-20-2009, 05:25 AM
I just ran out of NO explode. Pumps were sick from it. I used 3 to 6 scoops. I wouldn't hesistate buying that again. :)

taxsux
07-20-2009, 05:32 AM
Are there any NO supps without stims and carbs?

Thanks!

acidking
07-20-2009, 05:33 AM
no.xplode ftw

The Shoeless Wonder
07-20-2009, 08:08 AM
Are there any NO supps without stims and carbs?

Thanks!

plasmajet.

CONTROLLED LABS
07-20-2009, 01:25 PM
Agree. WF is insane, without the friggen jitters.

Just got my WF in yesterday. Took it 20 mins before gym and refilled it with watered down remnents. By far an enduring and energized workout. I felt like I could keep going even though my muscles told me NO!

Combined with my Green Mag, it's a beast. I have found NO and Creatine that I will always keep stocked in my stash.

absolutely, great energy, endurance and pumps with no jitters. also a great price per serving and 50 workouts per tub :eek:

Havok812
07-20-2009, 03:42 PM
absolutely, great energy, endurance and pumps with no jitters. also a great price per serving and 50 workouts per tub :eek:

Did it again today. This time no placebo effect. I felt jacked before I even hit the floors of the gym. Now I just need to reorder some Green Mag when I get more money.
Only 2 servings left :(

GideonD1025
07-20-2009, 06:44 PM
i like the white flood alot its great yes and i have tried the pills and its great to me i just want more i cant really take this taste of orange noxplode

CONTROLLED LABS
07-21-2009, 01:09 PM
Did it again today. This time no placebo effect. I felt jacked before I even hit the floors of the gym. Now I just need to reorder some Green Mag when I get more money.
Only 2 servings left :(
awesome, the effects are undeniable :)

i like the white flood alot its great yes and i have tried the pills and its great to me i just want more i cant really take this taste of orange noxplode

you do 1 scoop or 2?

liquidform
07-21-2009, 01:50 PM
I love USPLabs Jack3d.

Have previously used, NanoVapor, NoXplode, SuperPump, Shotgun etc.

I always thought SuperPump was amazing until I tried Jack3d. I still love the taste and the performance of SuperPump but Jack3d is the best for me.

the taste makes it easy to put down

dstunna
07-22-2009, 09:05 AM
has anyone tried/taken a look at bullnox yet...http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bc...androrush.html

it's a pre-WO w/ the herbal testosterone booster, ingredients wise it should challenge for the top spot when it comes to pre-workouts

GASPARI-YATES-
07-27-2009, 08:16 PM
PLASMAJET is the best (NO) product not bsn no- xplode or nitrix guys probably take it beacause of ronnie coleman man PLASMAJET IS THE BEST JUST TRY IT

"PLASMA: strongest most intense state of matter JET: very fast"

redmerani
07-27-2009, 09:06 PM
Ok, I've been using NO-Xplode since like last October and I love it...I'm up to like 3 scoops on lifting days.

But I'm thinking of switching to superpump250? opinions?

And with No-xplode I was stacking it with BSN Cellmass post-workout supplement...what's the best post-workout drink to stack with superpump250? I was looking at Sizeon but it has way too many carbs? Help?

And has anyone tried optimum nutrition's NO-Vassive?

Thanks!

JesterMasque
07-28-2009, 07:40 PM
I have been using NO Xplode for some time now on and off to cycle and find it to be the best one out there. Not only doesnot give me a great pump, but it also gives me that mental focus that prepares me for the war ahead of me. it also helps me keep my intensity high. It also helps with the vascularity as well.

JesterMasque
07-28-2009, 07:44 PM
Hey man, I have used MHPs Dark Matter and find it very good for post workout. It does have the simple carbs to spike the insulin after the workout, goes don easy and is very light on the stomach. You need some extra water to mix it, and it may seem like a lot, but it is super absorbant. - Good Luck

JesterMasque
07-28-2009, 07:45 PM
Hey man, I have used MHPs Dark Matter and find it very good for post workout. It does have the simple carbs to spike the insulin after the workout, goes don easy and is very light on the stomach. You need some extra water to mix it, and it may seem like a lot, but it is super absorbant. - Good Luck

pittjoe33
07-28-2009, 07:55 PM
ok I want to share my use of NO products , the only products i used are NO.Explode and Nitrix
N.O explade was just great .. gave me great pump and super workouts using the stuff .. but of course the pump is limited for afew hours after the workout .. alil more than without the product .. but its a killer for improving a workout .. which will have a muscle building stimulating effect as we know .

as for Nitrix , I kinda of liked the stuff .. i actually felt i am getting leaner using it .. and the pump was good .. not great like N.O explode .. but still good .

didnt use them together .. would love to .. but i got them from someone as a gift in two period of times :P ..
i dont have a big budget to spent on supplement .. so i just buy whey and the rest i go for the gear instead :P ..

anyway .. nowadays i am doing a lil better so i am thinking of using an N.O explode .. product and i am interested in Plasmajet .. its easier than nitrix .. coz it sucks to have an empty stomach 3 times a day while bulking .. or limit your glutamine intake for a better effect .. these are hard to do ..

so plasmajet seem quiet good from what i read .. but want to know the feedback from people whol tried it .

peace

I think that PlasmaJet is a great product, but as a stand alone you probably won't notice much. Sort of like taking just Nitrix. I combined NO-Xplode, PlasmaJet, Novedex-XT, Cellmass, whey protien, Casein Protein, Fish oil, and Monsterpak multi's last cycle and after 4 weeks people were making comments that I looked huge. The changes in my body were very noticable after 4 weeks. Just my experience and input.

dukend
07-29-2009, 09:02 AM
I just ran out of NO explode. Pumps were sick from it. I used 3 to 6 scoops. I wouldn't hesistate buying that again. :)

6 scoops??

kangaman
07-29-2009, 09:18 AM
NRG-X Labs Overdose. hands down.

I've tried a ton of products, but nothing gets me amped up like this stuff. Tons of energy, no crash, and it's blue raspberry flavored to boot. This stuff is like crack, except it helps bring teh GAINZ.

TheBigRigatoni
07-29-2009, 09:20 AM
NRG-X Labs Overdose. hands down.

I've tried a ton of products, but nothing gets me amped up like this stuff. Tons of energy, no crash, and it's blue raspberry flavored to boot. This stuff is like crack, except it helps bring the GAINZ.

Hey Kangman, glad you enjoy the OVERDOSE...thanks for stopping in. Yea, i think the flavor is def a plus..and the no crash it major in our book.

acidking
07-29-2009, 02:54 PM

6 scoops?! are you trying to have a heart attack? ... i use just 1

dukend
07-29-2009, 03:22 PM

Thats what I said! Seems like a waste of money if your using 6 scoops. I just got lemon lime and plan to use 1-2

kebh44
07-29-2009, 05:24 PM
Forget all the rest there is only one thats the best!!! If you have never heard of a small company called NRG-X Labs....get familiar. Their prods are the chit and their NO is called OverDose! I ran a log of OverDose and this stuff is the real deal. The focus was incredible, energy with NO crash, pump and on and on. I have tried all the other big names out there and nothing compares to OverDose.

FighterZero
07-29-2009, 05:49 PM
i have been using bsn n.o.xplode for quite a long time now...first 7 months it was really good..loads of energy aggresiveness and motivation.. but then it started to fade away... it was less and less effective..i mean i took 2.5 scoops of n.o.xplode and fell asleep!!!! so i decided to try dorian yates nox pump....the only reason i noticed was a horrible taste...im still using n.o.xplode but i gonna stop because it doesnt work for me anyway......by the way n.o.xplode still gets my vote for the best n.o supplement...

Sylis
07-29-2009, 07:12 PM
i have been using bsn n.o.xplode for quite a long time now...first 7 months it was really good..loads of energy aggresiveness and motivation.. but then it started to fade away... it was less and less effective..i mean i took 2.5 scoops of n.o.xplode and fell asleep!!!! so i decided to try dorian yates nox pump....the only reason i noticed was a horrible taste...im still using n.o.xplode but i gonna stop because it doesnt work for me anyway......by the way n.o.xplode still gets my vote for the best n.o supplement...

wait so u had the common, it was great then it stopped working, and never worked again, and u still think its best?

Dark Rage gets my vote, tastes like death, but has never let me down in the energy/focus area, which is why i think its the best... besides i dont take the supps for the taste i take em for the effect >__<

OmniscientCause
07-29-2009, 07:35 PM
wait so u had the common, it was great then it stopped working, and never worked again, and u still think its best?

Dark Rage gets my vote, tastes like death, but has never let me down in the energy/focus area, which is why i think its the best... besides i dont take the supps for the taste i take em for the effect >__<

whys everyone hate the taste it isnt bad, and i use the one everyone hates, fruit punch.....i hate how it keeps me up at night

CaptainFT
07-29-2009, 10:37 PM
I like AGX Sports AMP02 and SuperPump250 personally

TheBigRigatoni
07-30-2009, 03:58 AM
Forget all the rest there is only one thats the best!!! If you have never heard of a small company called NRG-X Labs....get familiar. Their prods are the chit and their NO is called OverDose! I ran a log of OverDose and this stuff is the real deal. The focus was incredible, energy with NO crash, pump and on and on. I have tried all the other big names out there and nothing compares to OverDose.

Hey Kebh44....thanks bro...and yes, that was at killer log you put out. Glad to see you still using it and reeking the benefits...GODZILLA

animalifthvything
07-30-2009, 05:08 AM
If I was to use L-Arginine in powder form. How much should I take in daily?

if your taking it plain without stacking you want to take 6-9 grams brother! that's also on an empty stomach. hope that helps you.

animalifthvything
07-30-2009, 05:14 AM
Why is it most of the time i see some1 talking about Superpump250 in this thread saying.....OH I PUT ON 10 POUNDS on my bench in just 2 days of using it.................. they all have under 10 posts.........there are much cheaper and more effective products on the market................

Im a big fan of alot of NO products but Superpump is my favorite with out having to add more supps to other NO products. And you can buy it for under $30- that's pretty cheap to me. You just have to buy this product from another site.

animalifthvything
07-30-2009, 05:17 AM
if you stop using No2 but still lift do you loose all your gains when you were taking No2?

No just keep taking your protien, aminos, and eating like crazy... giving that your busting your a$$ in the gym and your gains will go know where but up. besides its good to take a break from NO products every once in awhile. Let your body regulate but thats a different topic.

TheBigRigatoni
07-30-2009, 05:21 AM
No just keep taking your protien, aminos, and eating like crazy... giving that your busting your a$$ in the gym and your gains will go know where but up. besides its good to take a break from NO products every once in awhile. Let your body regulate but thats a different topic.

good point on taking break from supps..let your liver re-coop and kidneys..or fire up some liver support

bbqwizard
07-30-2009, 08:24 AM
Overdose by NRG-X is an amazing energy product. Stregnth and stamina is through the roof with this product! Some of the best WO's I have EVER had came after starting the use of OVERDOSE:D

TheBigRigatoni
07-30-2009, 08:42 AM
Overdose by NRG-X is an amazing energy product. Stregnth and stamina is through the roof with this product! Some of the best WO's I have EVER had came after starting the use of OVERDOSE:D

Phil "The Danger" Dell...glad your enjoying OD bro..your the true inspiration of why i workout so hard

pFuzzz
07-30-2009, 11:42 AM

^^That. won't hit the weights without it, and glad I got the chance to log such an amazing product.

TheBigRigatoni
07-30-2009, 12:20 PM
^^That. won't hit the weights without it, and glad I got the chance to log such an amazing product.
Glad you enjoyed the OVERDOSE Pfuzz..are you still using it?

CONTROLLED LABS
07-30-2009, 01:31 PM

that is crazy. some people arent responsible enough to cycle stims. not only is it a waste of money using that match, but it can be dangerous

neverlift702
07-30-2009, 02:05 PM
that is crazy. some people arent responsible enough to cycle stims. not only is it a waste of money using that match, but it can be dangerous
There's young guys at my gym who are like that. They hate not having the energy or the pump and instead of cycling on and off they would rather up their dosages by sometimes triple and then have a killer workout until all the stims makes them puke and **** themselves. The lack of knowledge is pretty sad :/

FighterZero
07-31-2009, 01:00 AM

well i only tried 3 no products so far...its bsn no xplode, dorian yates nox pump, and some other called no attack or something like that...so the bsn stuff worked best for me...

CONTROLLED LABS
07-31-2009, 08:23 AM
There's young guys at my gym who are like that. They hate not having the energy or the pump and instead of cycling on and off they would rather up their dosages by sometimes triple and then have a killer workout until all the stims makes them puke and **** themselves. The lack of knowledge is pretty sad :/

yup and some people will never listed. you can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink, seems fitting in that situation. we always suggest cycling on/off white flood after each tub to take at least 7-10 days off stims/caffeine

agarcia6148
08-03-2009, 11:42 AM
I have N.O. Xplode, however I only use it on the days where I REALLY don't feel up to it. I usually eat a piece of fruit right before a workout, works just as well for me.

russellx88x
08-03-2009, 08:35 PM
the best NO out there is hands down: SuperPump 250. This stuff is like a miracle. Strength and size sky rocket after every use and workout. I compared it to all other NO out there as well. I read alot about all of them and none seem capable of SuperPump 250 results.

i just ordered superpump..its coming in tomorrow..how noticeable is it when it kicks in? how are the gains?

CONTROLLED LABS
08-04-2009, 01:09 PM
I have N.O. Xplode, however I only use it on the days where I REALLY don't feel up to it. I usually eat a piece of fruit right before a workout, works just as well for me.
never knew fruit has stims and other ingredients :D

gnarlysky
08-05-2009, 03:53 PM

What the crap! Holy. If you need up to 6 scoops to get a good workout, you're are too used to it. That's bad news, man.

gnarlysky
08-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Just got my Controlled Labs free supplements. Just the White Flood pills and Green MAG, and in about 30 - 40 minutes I'll be taking Purple Wrath.

Here's to hoping for the best chest day ever.

nastyimpulse89
08-06-2009, 05:55 AM
got the same free sample stuff the white flood did nothing but the wrath tasted really good

CONTROLLED LABS
08-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Just got my Controlled Labs free supplements. Just the White Flood pills and Green MAG, and in about 30 - 40 minutes I'll be taking Purple Wrath.

Here's to hoping for the best chest day ever.
awesome. how did you get them free? :eek:

got the same free sample stuff the white flood did nothing but the wrath tasted really good

the tablets are time released. try the powder instead if you want a potent hit of energy.

pu12en12g
08-06-2009, 10:57 AM
awesome. how did you get them free? :eek:

Free sample packets would be my guess

JCTPM
08-06-2009, 11:58 AM
White Flood worked really well as did a few sample packs of NO Xplode.

STL_Lift
08-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Noexplode gave me the slits... Superpump didn't do anything. White flood pills worked really well, I could fell the tingle then it was on.

CONTROLLED LABS
08-07-2009, 01:35 PM
Free sample packets would be my guess
oh well, I was hoping for a better answer, but your probably right ;)

White Flood worked really well as did a few sample packs of NO Xplode.

Noexplode gave me the slits... Superpump didn't do anything. White flood pills worked really well, I could fell the tingle then it was on.

glad you guys are enjoying white flood. did you stack it with other CL products? or run it solo?

jbrennan1991
08-08-2009, 12:33 PM
xo explode all the way

Dibatista
08-08-2009, 05:07 PM
These have been my favorite NO products to date:
http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:B2cj6JDtGaSsxM:http://gymratz.co.uk/bodybuilding-supplements/usrimage/0bsn-no-xplode.jpghttps://www.fitnessphreaks.info/workout/upload/34/b/happy.gif
http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:rALdsJkl9RQcgM:http://www.muscle-shop.co.uk/images/products/ms-600/eas/nitric-oxide-booster.jpg

Any reasons why for these products? As for me i just use the cheap NO supplements from walmart lol

skilz4u2nv
08-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Has anyone tried MRI Black Powder or GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified Maxertion N.O.???

zoopfly
08-11-2009, 11:42 AM
After switching on and off of Explode, Black Powder and Superpump for the past year, I am going to have to say Super pump is the best. Just make sure you do the loading phase of Pump or else you'll spend lots of time in the bathroom.

Inama
08-11-2009, 08:23 PM
I have always enjoyed Animal Pump the most

AlphaBrass01
08-12-2009, 03:56 AM
I have always enjoyed Animal Pump the most
This is my current favorite as well.

garrettadamsmith
08-12-2009, 02:32 PM
though green mag and white flood worked for me. and i did reccomend it to my friends. i was very disapointed when the white flood started to clump and crustify in its container after only a month. the conditions were fine but the powder is undrinkable now very disapointed

AlphaBrass01
08-12-2009, 04:37 PM
though green mag and white flood worked for me. and i did reccomend it to my friends. i was very disapointed when the white flood started to clump and crustify in its container after only a month. the conditions were fine but the powder is undrinkable now very disapointed
Did you take out the silica packets?

garrettadamsmith
08-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Did you take out the silica packets?

no i even put another packet in. i also had a question i just ordered some green buldge and white blood. do you take them on your day off? and if so how many

AlphaBrass01
08-12-2009, 05:17 PM
no i even put another packet in. i also had a question i just ordered some green buldge and white blood. do you take them on your day off? and if so how many
Strange - I never had a poblem with WF doing that to the extent that it wasn't able to be used. I would definitely take GB on off days. I would think WB would be up to you. Be sure to update us on how it works - I've never used WB and am VERY interested!

powerhouse23
08-12-2009, 06:21 PM
for my NO i inhale straight nitric oxide, that stuff messes you up.

CONTROLLED LABS
08-13-2009, 12:35 PM
please pm with the details and we will help you out

yes, green bulge at anytime and white blood before bed. (regular dose of each)

garrettadamsmith
08-13-2009, 02:43 PM
the white flood was just in a normal cabinent always sealed with even an extra packet in the powder. after a month the powder started to turn more brownish. then when i mixed with with the green mag instead of turning green like it normally did. the shake started turning a brown color and started tasting worse

LaidbackRG
08-14-2009, 08:54 AM
I'm on my second order of C.L.'s Green Mag & White Flood, and lovin' it.
I question if taking them together is beneficial because of all the info I read about taking creatine & caffeine at the same time. The reports say that both draw water from your body, and its not a good idea to take them within 3 hours of each other.

I'm hoping the C.L. guru will read this and chime in, as he always has good info.

miketylke
08-14-2009, 12:44 PM
White Flood hands down. I dig the no creatine so I can take it on my off-creatine times too.

CONTROLLED LABS
08-14-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm on my second order of C.L.'s Green Mag & White Flood, and lovin' it.
I question if taking them together is beneficial because of all the info I read about taking creatine & caffeine at the same time. The reports say that both draw water from your body, and its not a good idea to take them within 3 hours of each other.

I'm hoping the C.L. guru will read this and chime in, as he always has good info.
glad to hear you are enjoying white flood and green magnitude. :)

creatine and caffeine are perfectly fine to consume simultaneously. never saw any real proof regarding the combination. you should make sure you are always fully hydrated though. :)

White Flood hands down. I dig the no creatine so I can take it on my off-creatine times too.

awesome to hear. we made white flood creatine free by design. many companies put in 1 gram, which is kinda worthless by itself anyway. white flood gives people the option, so its very flexible.

LaidbackRG
08-14-2009, 01:29 PM
Thank you C.L. guru guy!
Just to let you know, I only bought these because of the free samples you sent me. I felt so good off that sample, I knew I had found a winner!

Bill.C
08-14-2009, 04:04 PM
I used NanNO Vapor for a couple months, but got used to it really quick. Now I use CytoNOx by Cytogenix. I feel it everyday, works great, a little expensive, but worth it.

Holcster
08-15-2009, 04:54 AM
I've got my white flood waiting for me upstairs-will officially be my first NO product. I've always been a little hyperactive off of caffeine so im just going a half scoop when I start it up. Doing GM for another week solo then going to start WF, I'll let yall know how it goes

TLF-WOLFwx
08-15-2009, 08:01 AM
did any one try MuscleMeds eNoxide?
its really expensive but i can get a deal on it for 50% off...im thinking of trying it.

should i stack some creatine with it?

I've been on N.O. Explode for about 3 years; taken both the original formula and the new formula and I have to say, although I am cycling off of it the new formula was impressive. I liked it. I have tried just about every NO on the market except one and that is eNoxide from MuscleMeds. Give me about a week and I'll let you know how it goes - I've heard great things about the product and I already take ArimaTEST, which is superb, so I am hoping the eNoxide turns out to be another good product.

watevadoo
08-15-2009, 08:03 AM
white flood all the way

saiyansnake
08-15-2009, 09:43 PM
SuperPump 250

pu12en12g
08-16-2009, 12:08 AM
white flood all the way

Thanks for spreading the word :)

DJChaosKittyEx
08-16-2009, 04:08 PM
Hello,
I recently tried my first NO supplement for two weeks, Force Factor, and I liked the results. It made muscle soreness the next day practically vanish, and I was able to do more reps per set. I've seen a much cheaper knockoff on this site made by TSN, with almost identical ingredients and am thinking about getting those. The main advantage for me, personally, of Force Factor over other NO products is that it doesn't have stimulants. I don't want to feel all jittery after using an NO product.

However, after much research on the forums here and externally, I've seen that I will also want to try daily: a multivitamin, NO, Creatine, a Whey protein drink, and something with EFAs.

I'm going to switch to Source Naturals Life Force Multiple for my Multivitamin.

Universal Animal Pump has had great reviews on this site, it contains both NO and Creatine, and the stims (red pill) can be removed. However, the TSN Extreme-AAKG product contains more (and a different combination) of NO.

Animal Pump:
NO Blast Complex 2000mg
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (Arginine-AKG) *
Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (Ornithine-AKG) *
Citrulline Malate *
L-Carnosine *
L-Norvaline

TSN:
Advanced 3X Nitric Oxide Booster 3,000mg *
Arginine-Alphadetoglutarate (AAKG)
Arginine-Ketoisocaproate (AKIC)
L-Arginine Monohydrate
Advanced Nutrient Delivery System 200mg *
Calcium Phosphate
Di-Potassium Phosphate
L-Citrulline
Magnesium Stearate
Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD)

The Animal Pump serving size is per pack, and the TSN is per 4 pills (to be taken daily). I'm really looking for a suggestion on whether these could be safely taken together, which is better to take, or how exactly to take the NO portions of these.

On the Whey protein shake, I'm looking into Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey protein, as it's gotten really good ratings and supposedly doesn't upset your stomach.

On the EFAs, I'm looking into either NOW Ultra Omega 3 or NOW Super Omega 3-6-9. I'm not sure which is better or if there are suggestions otherwise here, as I have a non-typical diet. Due to severe food intolerances, I can handle almost all meat and bread just fine, but most fruits and vegetables are out (I can handle peas, corn, and potatoes). I eat mostly red or white meat.

I may know a little from research but I know practically nothing from experience. I don't even know if there's something more I should take or less. I have a pretty good workout routine, but I'd like help on the supplement area to aid in combo with a good routine. Any suggestions with these and other supplements would be highly appreciated.

zabardast
08-16-2009, 04:16 PM
I've taken NO-Xplode and Nano Vapor. I like Nano Vapor better, it tastes better and gives me a better pump.

MiKeHendrycks92
08-16-2009, 05:04 PM
get samples packs of no xplode, best product before tolerance builds, that why i would just whore off a week and a halfs worth of samples i have half a bottle sitting in my cupboard cuz it dont do **** now but it is the best at the start.

for full bottles i would go with n.o. shotgun or superpump 250. ive tried basically all of the mainstream ones. i wouldnt go with nano vapor just cuz i hate muscletech. or should i say magazineaddtech.

Poloman828
08-16-2009, 05:36 PM
I've had a few N.O. products. I feel that White FLood is first. Then Juggernaut... then NO Shotgun at a close 3rd :)

CONTROLLED LABS
08-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Thank you C.L. guru guy!
Just to let you know, I only bought these because of the free samples you sent me. I felt so good off that sample, I knew I had found a winner!
glad the samples are actually working to get customers interested as they cost us a pretty penny :)

I've got my white flood waiting for me upstairs-will officially be my first NO product. I've always been a little hyperactive off of caffeine so im just going a half scoop when I start it up. Doing GM for another week solo then going to start WF, I'll let yall know how it goes
sounds like a good plan. just remember a serving = 2 scoops, so 1/2 scoop is 1/4 serving.

white flood all the way

I've had a few N.O. products. I feel that White FLood is first. Then Juggernaut... then NO Shotgun at a close 3rd :)
thanks guys, we appreciate the support :cool:

ansatsuken
08-17-2009, 02:31 PM

weird my container did the same thing. packets still inside and everything. i love WF im sad it got all clumpy. but i still use it :) is it ok to mix it still or is it fubar?

LDU
08-17-2009, 07:16 PM
superpump 250 was great, not a huge amount of energy but ok, pump decents aswell

got some of that star chem labs armageddon cheap, fruit punch flavor tastes bad, alot of energy (caffeine i guess) ansd average pumps.

I crash a little after the Armageddon but felt alright after the SP 250.

I have No xplode on the way now, looking forward to hitting that.

ShadesMiami
08-17-2009, 09:22 PM

NO Shotgun!!!! The best Nitric Oxide on the market...

Courage_N_Faith
08-18-2009, 12:45 AM
Jack3d. Ive tried Xplode, super pump, and nano vapor. Jack3d gave me a good pump (as good as xplode and better then the others) but the focus is what kept me coming back for more!

zalius
08-18-2009, 06:49 AM
i've yet to try NO products.. a friend of mine offered me NOZ I.V are they any good?

MBSowards
08-18-2009, 07:10 AM
NO EXPLODE!!! We love it.

NO Shotgun!!!! The best Nitric Oxide on the market...

What is this ****?