PDA

View Full Version : Best Overall Nitric Oxide (NO) Product?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31

HagaElias
02-14-2009, 04:15 PM
I have been using White Flood but its really been upsetting my stomach so i'm contamplating using it anymore...

kush86
02-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Oh wow, this is a good topic. For me I would have to say superpump 250 by Gaspari Nutrition. I love that stuff and it taste awesome but the only problem now is that it really doesn't give me that kick I want. I also take 2-3 grams of L-arginine daily so I'm pumped all day. I just recently switched over to MT NanoVapor and so far so good, I get an insanely crazy pump. Mix it all up with some beta-alanine and I'm like a crazy man with the iron.

Luckylefty811
02-14-2009, 06:26 PM
what does drinking a gallon of water do with taking nitric oxide? does it help with your results? i drank a gallon today and i thought that was enough, there is no way i would be able to drink 2 gallons a day im too busy during the week i would be peeing constantly.

enswalters
02-14-2009, 09:50 PM
Olympian Labs A-AKG... Why complicate things

I just ordered some of that myself. Can't beat the price, especially with the buy 2 get 1 free plus 10 percent coupon.

airup25
02-15-2009, 01:15 AM
hello guys i am a bodybuilder just like you guys except i spend about $300 a month on supplements without a problem. i generate my money from this website. i am not saying u have to the same but check it out, it won't hurt as i am making about $2-3,000 a month for nothing, don,t believe me check it urself.

http://www.projectpayday.com/go/1875772

nexstar
02-15-2009, 04:35 AM
For the first 4-5 days BSN NO Explode was great and tasted great. After that I never got any pump. Two weeks so far on white flood and going strong.

Warneckutz
02-15-2009, 06:19 AM
I've been on an experiment kick for the last few months or so... trying some old stuff, some new stuff...

I really like the taste of the SuperPump 250 (Orange) and it offered decent pumps through the entire jug which made me feel like I got money's worth (plus, a few of the staff and a few members sampled it and thought it was the best tasting "workout drink" they've had... take that for what it's worth)... but I ended up going back to White Flood...

I tried another tub of SciVation's VasoCharge, the beta-alanine kick is crazy and the pump was decent for awhile (the serving size for their tub just isn't enough!). One of the personal trainers tried it and swears by it... I went back to White Flood.

I picked up a 4-pack of the VPX PowerPump 7... first one seemed to be amazing, nothing after that though...

Sampled the White Flood tablets (Free Serving/8 tabs) with 2 scoops of the powdered White Flood - really good pump (going to try a full bottle with a full tub and see what happens)

Found a good deal on Muscle Asylum's Altered State, seems to be like any other MuscleTech product, the hype is in my head, not the product... still too early to claim that yet.

Going to the MRI's Black Powder (Orange) while hitting shoulders and traps, we'll see!

-Have a great day everyone!

-Ant

Warneckutz
02-15-2009, 11:14 AM
I've been on an experiment kick for the last few months or so... trying some old stuff, some new stuff...

Found a good deal on Muscle Asylum's Altered State, seems to be like any other MuscleTech product, the hype is in my head, not the product... still too early to claim that yet.

Going to the MRI's Black Powder (Orange) while hitting shoulders and traps, we'll see!

-Have a great day everyone!

-Ant

Well, I figure I've got some time to kill since I'm working at the gym at the moment... I tried two scoops (One Pre-Workout and one Mid-Workout) of the Black Powder with the Muscle Asylum pills (3 Pre-Workout)...

I didn't feel anything extra when it came to the "pump", but the workout went fairly well.

I hit six different exercises, trying to target all parts of my shoulders (especially the rear delts), aiming for 12-8 reps per set - accomplished that.

Traps (all barbell shrug) went pretty well, 16 total sets (I treat them like another bodypart) - full range of motion, no half-shrugs. I attempted 585lbs for 9 reps (which I had not done in a LONG time), 495lbs x 25 reps and five sets with 405lbs at 30 reps a piece.

So, with that said, I'll give the nod to the Black Powder but I'm curious to see if it will require more and more servings to get the same effect...

Hope this helps anyone interested in the product.

-Ant

At one point I was able to rep

Yonkersguy
02-15-2009, 04:57 PM
I'm going to have to go with White Flood on this one. I've taken Superpump 250, No Xplode, NO Shotgun...and here's one of the main reasons for staying with White Flood...

ALL other brands say a serving size is 1 scoop...40 servings per container...
Take 2-3 scoops before workout..which breaks down the servings to 15-20 servings.

White Flood says serving size is 2 scoops..50 per container...
Take 2 scoops before workout...servings per container...50.

Great pump, Great focus, Great workout.

Do other pre-workout products work? Yes, they do. They just can't match the VALUE of White Flood.

And, the pills work just as well as the powder. I have to say that this is a rare product indeed.

I will stick to this product to the end.

xMalicex
02-15-2009, 04:59 PM
I have tried a lot of NO products and they are all great. Lately i just tried labrada Super Charged after i read that thread comparing all the Pre W/o sups ...... all i can say is WOW. I have seriously been having some of the BEST workouts ever.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-15-2009, 08:07 PM
I've been using no xplode and cellmass for some time and really loved those products but i've read all the comments about WF and Greenmag and decided to switch. I'm also starting my cutiing phase so my question is how to best take these 3 supps during the day...I've given my usual daily routine below:

9am - breakfast
10am - an hour of swimming
noon - lunch
about 3-4pm - workout
and then the other meals for the day...

and two last questions: how effective is purple wrath? cause i'm on a low budget and cant really afford it...and should i add glutamine separately, and if yes, which one do you recommend?
they do make a great triple stack, so if possible do combine them. glutamine is pointless so drop it. yohimbe shouldnt be used close to either of our products you listed, so space the other product out by at least 4-5 hours

If you're on a low budget, then I would get the pw/gm/wf combo pack on bb.com. Great price for all 3, especially if you use the 10% off coupon code. What I like about pw is the endurance and recovery it gives you. I take plain glutamine separately with my post workout protein shake.
absolutely, the stacks and coupon make them even a better deal

I have been using White Flood but its really been upsetting my stomach so i'm contamplating using it anymore...
take it with a small carb meal like a rice cake or granola bar

I'm going to have to go with White Flood on this one. I've taken Superpump 250, No Xplode, NO Shotgun...and here's one of the main reasons for staying with White Flood...

ALL other brands say a serving size is 1 scoop...40 servings per container...
Take 2-3 scoops before workout..which breaks down the servings to 15-20 servings.

White Flood says serving size is 2 scoops..50 per container...
Take 2 scoops before workout...servings per container...50.

Great pump, Great focus, Great workout.

Do other pre-workout products work? Yes, they do. They just can't match the VALUE of White Flood.

And, the pills work just as well as the powder. I have to say that this is a rare product indeed.

I will stick to this product to the end.
glad to hear it :)

thefullmonte
02-16-2009, 11:51 AM
I switched from NO Xplode to VPX's NO Shotgun V3 and noticed a huge difference right away. Been using it for about two months and I've been very happy so far

LaidbackRG
02-16-2009, 03:14 PM
Hello,

I've heard so many good things about Controlled labs, so I'm trying to get free samples from the store here, but it keeps giving me this message " In order to perform checkout your order subtotal must exceed the minimum defined value"...
I don't mind paying the $6.99 shipping fee, but how do I get around that message?
Maybe it only works if I buy something??

CONTROLLED LABS
02-16-2009, 03:42 PM
Hello,

I've heard so many good things about Controlled labs, so I'm trying to get free samples from the store here, but it keeps giving me this message " In order to perform checkout your order subtotal must exceed the minimum defined value"...
I don't mind paying the $6.99 shipping fee, but how do I get around that message?
Maybe it only works if I buy something??

we can send them to you free, check my signature below for details ;)

LaidbackRG
02-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Hi Controlled Labs!
I did ask Tank for a sample of White Flood only last week, and then saw here that samples of Green Mag & Purple Wrath are avaiable.
I followed the C.L. instructions, including joining the forum, and hope I get the sample soon. For some reason, I just wonder if I followed thru correctly with the requirements. (such a worry-wart)...

ToTHeEND316
02-16-2009, 08:09 PM
I switched from NO Xplode to VPX's NO Shotgun V3 and noticed a huge difference right away. Been using it for about two months and I've been very happy so far

I have been using the NO Shotgun almost 5 weeks now and the intensity of my workouts must have at least become 3 or 4 times as intense as I first started. I am very pleased w/ the pump I get from using this supplement.

Love II Lift
02-16-2009, 08:26 PM
In the beginning I loved SP250 but after my 3rd can, it didn't give me the same or if any feeling as when I went thru the first 3. But when it did work for me I loved it and yes the first few times, I did the the pre and post work out bathroom runs.

canecorso2009
02-16-2009, 08:38 PM
No-Xplode!

flacman77
02-16-2009, 10:23 PM
I have used many products and decided to try six star NO overdrive. I get the same results as I did when I was spending 3 times the money for the original NO2...BSN NO explode is a great NO powder, but I have been taking Bally's NST equivalent for a couple weeks and it seems to do the same trick, for much less (clearance at GNC!!)

jjh04f
02-17-2009, 10:11 AM
L-norvaline and GPLC, the latter one has been proven to increase NO synthase. Stop buying all those other useless supplements, they make you poor and don't work.

Al you need = 5 g of GPLC/day and 200 mg of L-Norvaline/day.

Massive Pumps and true NO enhancement.

5 grams? you can take less if you use Glyc N Go dude. I am 225 and only 5'8" and I only use 2 grams. It's the pills bro. Change from pills to chewables.

islandmagicmic
02-18-2009, 03:38 PM
All other are just way to much cash ST is the best bang for the buck try and you will see - BSN good but not great Gaspari also good but not great... Come young ones come to the dark side and stop following everyone but do follow Universal Animal the only prduct that is safe and works!!!!! I am 40 years old being Animal for ove 5 years.. 6'1 202

Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Packet(~21g)
Servings Per Container1

Amount Per Serving % DV

Calories 36
Total Carbohydrates 9g 3%*
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%*
Sugars 0g **
Vitamin C(as Ascorbic Acid) 200mg 333%
Niacin(as Niacinamide) 10mg 50%
Vitamin B6(as Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg 500%
Vitamin B12(as Cyanocobalamin) 100mcg 1,667%
Selenium(as Sodium Selenate) 70mcg 100%
Sodium(as Sodium Bicarbonate And Trisodium Phosphate) 120mg 5%*
Potassium(as Potassium Phosphate) 58mg 2%

Shock Therapy? Proprietary Formula 20g

NO Super Pump Complex

Arginine AKG **
Citrulline Malate **
L-Carnosine **

Muscle Volumizing Complex

Tricreatine Matrix(TCM)(Creatine Gluconate, Creatine Orotate, Creatine AKG)
Betaine Anhydrous **
Beta Alanine **
NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) **

Energy & Nootropic Complex

L-Taurine **
Choline Bitartrate **
S-Methylxanthine Complex? (Caffeine, Theobromine, Theophylline) **
L-Tyrosine **
Yerba Mate **
Evodiamine **
Vinpocetine **

Antioxidant Complex

Green Tea Extract (Standardized For 60% EGCG) **
R-ALA (R-Alpha Lipoic Acid) **
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) **
Grapeseed Extract (Standardized For 95% Polyphenols) **

Electrolyte & PH Delivery Complex

Inulin **
Sodium Bicarbonate **
Potassium Phosphate **
Magnesium Phosphate **
Trisodium Phosphate

jwill176
02-18-2009, 04:08 PM
N.O. SHOTGUN hands down.

garza_20
02-18-2009, 05:48 PM
well just orderd shock therapy... waiting to get it... so far i've tried sp250 and white flood... sp i wasn't too impressed with after the 1st week i had to add another scoop... white flood was pretty cool especiall if you're drinking it while working out... it wont give you a pump before hitting the gym but once you start lifting heavy weights it'll kick in.

ShayThor1989
02-18-2009, 05:49 PM
Superpump250 gets my vote having tried NaNo Vapor and No Xplode. I got my free white flood sample in today's order so I am definitely looking forward to trying that out.

Mr.Fantastic16
02-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Juggernaut ! by far the best NO ive taken. im only 16 but have taken BSN NOxplode, MAP NOplasmacore.

BOOSTEDDUDE
02-19-2009, 12:33 AM
All other are just way to much cash ST is the best bang for the buck try and you will see - BSN good but not great Gaspari also good but not great... Come young ones come to the dark side and stop following everyone but do follow Universal Animal the only prduct that is safe and works!!!!! I am 40 years old being Animal for ove 5 years.. 6'1 202

the best is Shock Therapy Hands downs

I must say this was an interesting product. I tried my sample pack of grape splash flavor and the taste was decent. I take lots of pre-workout sups so I have a high tolerance. I was impressed with my chest workout on this stuff for sure! I was very focused and energized without the overkill tweak/jitter feeling. Good stuff and it's interesting to see how they have the Antioxidant Complex. I didn't know NO had harmful free-radical by-product affects. I'll probably try a jug of this stuff next time.

jondeer56
02-19-2009, 12:52 AM
MRI NO2 platinim worked great for me i couldnt beleave how well it worked and as for how it worked it just made me feel like my biceps were going to just pop out of my skin had me supper pumped like no other NO booster even had and hands down my fav.

pbrdrinker3030
02-19-2009, 05:51 AM
Just ordered some white flood. Didn't see creatine listed in the ingredients does anyone know if it contains any.

Warneckutz
02-19-2009, 07:10 AM
Just ordered some white flood. Didn't see creatine listed in the ingredients does anyone know if it contains any.

No. Don't think so.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-19-2009, 09:44 AM
Hi Controlled Labs!
I did ask Tank for a sample of White Flood only last week, and then saw here that samples of Green Mag & Purple Wrath are avaiable.
I followed the C.L. instructions, including joining the forum, and hope I get the sample soon. For some reason, I just wonder if I followed thru correctly with the requirements. (such a worry-wart)...
I am sure it will be fine :)

Superpump250 gets my vote having tried NaNo Vapor and No Xplode. I got my free white flood sample in today's order so I am definitely looking forward to trying that out.
looking forward to your white flood sample packet feedback

it does not. for creatine stack it with green magnitude or green bulge.

liftingson
02-19-2009, 09:44 AM
sp250 hands down. Ive tried many but this one gets me going! I just recieved a free sample of shock therapy..looking forward to trying it.

BOOSTEDDUDE
02-19-2009, 05:56 PM
sp250 hands down. Ive tried many but this one gets me going! I just recieved a free sample of shock therapy..looking forward to trying it.

Yeah, I finally got my hands on a sample of SP250. I gulped it down before hitting the gym on Tuesday. I must say it was another impressive product! Smooth focused pumps once again and the taste was actually pretty decent. Another one on my to-try list. Really loving my Labrada Supercharged and Hypershock right now though! BOOM is WORD.

thirtyreasons
02-19-2009, 09:39 PM
I have pretty much always used Nanox9... i prefer N.O. pills as after my workout I take so many powders I don't want to get burned out.

Nanox9 has always been good to me... tried a few cheap brands but none of them work but I have also heard good things about N.O. xplode.

TaoistWarrior
02-19-2009, 10:30 PM

Hey man- let us know your experience with WF tabs. I just bought some and I've been underwhelmed so far. Some people love it. I didnt really feel much of a better pump than normal.

francis.rodrigue
02-19-2009, 10:49 PM
For me I tried Nano Vapor,No Shotgun,Superpump250. The best of the three is SuperPump 250!

oigo72
02-19-2009, 11:04 PM
superpump 250 is the truth *****://mysmilecity.com/images/34/1234484325/yellsign.gif

05impalaSS
02-19-2009, 11:33 PM
superpump 250 is the truth *****://mysmilecity.com/images/34/1234484325/yellsign.gif

really?

presser83
02-19-2009, 11:57 PM
i gotta say no explode....ever since i started taking it workouts have been a lot better! whats the difference between that and superpump? i asked the lady at vitamin shoppe and gnc and they flat out told me "i dont know" wtf u work there bitch...but anyway...whats the differences? which is preferred?

enswalters
02-20-2009, 12:57 PM
i gotta say no explode....ever since i started taking it workouts have been a lot better! whats the difference between that and superpump? i asked the lady at vitamin shoppe and gnc and they flat out told me "i dont know" wtf u work there bitch...but anyway...whats the differences? which is preferred?

It's all about personal experience. NO Xplode was ok, but not great for me. SP250 is very good, but too pricey for my taste. White Flood gave me the best results and it's very economical. Hard to beat the price when you compare servings per tub against the other big name products out there.

Get a free sample of all of them and compare for yourself.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-20-2009, 01:13 PM
Hey man- let us know your experience with WF tabs. I just bought some and I've been underwhelmed so far. Some people love it. I didnt really feel much of a better pump than normal.
did you cycle off of whatever NO product you were on before starting it?

It's all about personal experience. NO Xplode was ok, but not great for me. SP250 is very good, but too pricey for my taste. White Flood gave me the best results and it's very economical. Hard to beat the price when you compare servings per tub against the other big name products out there.

yes, white flood is awesome and the value is insane :)

BornReady86
02-20-2009, 03:52 PM

where do you get free samples of these?

Floyd.77
02-21-2009, 12:47 AM
Is there any difference between White Flood tablets and Powder? I mean is the powder better because it's absorved faster? What's the weight and size of WF 320 tablets bottle? Shipping will be internationally.
Thanks

FrankieD59
02-21-2009, 02:48 AM
It's not technically an NO product, atleast i dont think. But this stuff is awesome. Every week i watch my bench increase, the pumps and vascualrity i get from it in the gym is the best out of anything I have ever used. I used NO Xplode since it came out and was in love with it. I tried Myo Shock when i got it as a sample and gave my NO Xplode away the next day. I feel more energy and more strength increase from Myo Shock HSP than any other supplement I have ever used

Warneckutz
02-21-2009, 05:35 AM
It's not technically an NO product, atleast i dont think. But this stuff is awesome. Every week i watch my bench increase, the pumps and vascualrity i get from it in the gym is the best out of anything I have ever used. I used NO Xplode since it came out and was in love with it. I tried Myo Shock when i got it as a sample and gave my NO Xplode away the next day. I feel more energy and more strength increase from Myo Shock HSP than any other supplement I have ever used

But it's MuscleTech... did you get past the sample and see anything after that or is it the same as their Vapor, Gakic, Creakic, Leukic, etc... and it just doesn't do anything after day 2 or 3? Or is this a "one and done" post to push MuscleTech?

Warneckutz
02-21-2009, 05:49 AM
Is there any difference between White Flood tablets and Powder? I mean is the powder better because it's absorved faster? What's the weight and size of WF 320 tablets bottle? Shipping will be internationally.
Thanks

I've tried both, I like both and if I HAD to choose one, I'd go with the powder.

However, if you have the money and feel a lil' aggressive, try both of them together - I felt pretty good and I don't think it was overkill.

liftingson
02-21-2009, 01:08 PM
i just recieved a free sample of nanox9. Iam interested to see this "9 second pump" lol!!! Anyway I take sp250 regulary, would it be okay to combo nano and sp250 once? or will it be tooo much?

enswalters
02-21-2009, 03:15 PM

Read the ingredients - this stuff has 400 mg of caffeine in it.

If you want the same results from using Muscletech products, go out and buy some sugar, creatine monohydrate, and some coffee and save yourself a ton of money.

Warneckutz
02-21-2009, 05:57 PM
i just recieved a free sample of nanox9. Iam interested to see this "9 second pump" lol!!! Anyway I take sp250 regulary, would it be okay to combo nano and sp250 once? or will it be tooo much?

I say - "go for it"... If you're already used to a no powder and throw some pills in the mix, it may work out for you... OR, it may be nothing special, ya never know till ya try!

-Ant

Inklined
02-21-2009, 06:41 PM
Im currently running a log on MESOMORPH by APS and this is by far the best NO product i've used.... ingredients are great and creditable

check out the log!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114075801

ShayThor1989
02-21-2009, 07:49 PM

Can do breh

KappaRaiders
02-21-2009, 07:53 PM
dymatize expand is workin pretty good right now. my forearms look like a roadmap on chest/tricep days lol

FrankieD59
02-22-2009, 12:41 AM
i am almost done with the first bottle and it is doing exactly what the sample did. I was never a fan of muscletech products because of the high prices, but this product works great for me. NO Xplode doesnt hold a candle to this product in my opinion, but everyone reacts different to supplements. I think the price is something i can overlook if it works better.

X-TRAsmedium
02-22-2009, 05:42 AM
I have taken a lot of NO products
BSN Nitrix, NO explode, NANO X9 by Muscle Tech and NANO Vapor, but the best I have ever taken is Muscle Assylum Project's "ALTERED STATE". With a huge hit of NO and Caffine it will make you want to eat the weights you are lifting. I have never done Cocain but I am sure it feels a lot like Altered State. A Bit pricie and some people break out in terrible rashes and can not take it, but for me, well worth it.

YanksKing
02-22-2009, 09:54 AM
I've taken several NO products such as Shotgun, Superpump, Supercharge, Xplode, Black Powder, Muscle Rush, Vapor, Nitrobolic Extreme and currently taking WF. My favorites being shotgun, black powder, WF

Floyd.77
02-22-2009, 10:21 AM
I've tried both, I like both and if I HAD to choose one, I'd go with the powder.

However, if you have the money and feel a lil' aggressive, try both of them together - I felt pretty good and I don't think it was overkill.

I have already ordered the White Flood powder. I've been reading for 2 days this forum and reviews about NO supplements and IMO White Flood is the winner. Best price for what it offers, excelent reviews and is made by respectable CONTROLLED LABS. Is two scoops (12.2g) enough or should I begin with more? I like the idea of mixing tablets with the powder. Maybe in my next order I'll try it. Cycling 30 days on, 7 off is recommended? If it is, why???

Thanks

TaoistWarrior
02-22-2009, 11:35 AM
did you cycle off of whatever NO product you were on before starting it?

yes, white flood is awesome and the value is insane :)

No, I wasn't taking a NO supplement prior to WF. My use of NO products had been in the distant past and only intermittently.

kgochenour
02-22-2009, 03:45 PM
SP250 Blue Raspberry for taste and pump, WF for the price.

bigredt88
02-22-2009, 04:30 PM
gaspari nutrition SuperPump 250.

i recommend it, its worked pretty good for me. compared to Muscletech's Nanovaper, id say it works a hell of alot better

CONTROLLED LABS
02-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Thanks
same formula. some are willing to pay a small amount more per serving to get the convenience of the pills

I have already ordered the White Flood powder. I've been reading for 2 days this forum and reviews about NO supplements and IMO White Flood is the winner. Best price for what it offers, excelent reviews and is made by respectable CONTROLLED LABS. Is two scoops (12.2g) enough or should I begin with more? I like the idea of mixing tablets with the powder. Maybe in my next order I'll try it. Cycling 30 days on, 7 off is recommended? If it is, why???

Thanks glad to hear it. 2 scoops is more than enough, check the dosing schedule on the label. after each tub cycle off for 10 days from all stims.

SP250 Blue Raspberry for taste and pump, WF for the price.

thanks for the feedback

yuckupsin
02-23-2009, 09:35 PM
NO XPLOD ! Gets the iron moving pretty good. Pumps full!

aulpay217
02-23-2009, 10:17 PM
naNO Vapor does it for me, amazing energy, okay pumps, extremely fast recovery. It is a bit expensive tho.

markk399
02-24-2009, 10:27 PM
You won't really notice anything until you take 2 scoops. The biggest thing I noticed was a tingling sensation in my face about 30 minutes after consumption and I sweat profusely when I work out. The tingling is normal. NO products and their effects vary from user to user. Give it a few days/weeks and see what the results are like. CL makes very solid supplements, I think you'll be happy with the White Flood.

I love my WF and will purchase more after this tub is gone.

The above statement could not be more correct. I am on my 3rd week of WF and and I think it took me over 2 weeks to fully feel the pump effect. The focus and energy have always been there, but after the second week the pumps have been getting insane. I did back and bi's tonight and it felt like my forearms were going to explode out of my arm!

Great product

psulbacker
02-25-2009, 11:38 AM
Jacked is the ****!!! Never have had a supplement work like this has. Unreal energy, felt strong all workout long. And guess what, no stomach/bathroom issues as with other pre-workout supps. Love it. Pumps where pretty sweet as well. But like all supps, everything works different for everybody. Have been looking for something like this since the Old No-Xplode formula from a few years ago.

BoWeDuPdiver
02-25-2009, 11:55 AM
I really liked results I got from Superpump 250. What I really hated (and the reason I stopped taking it) was that 20minutes after I took it I'd have to haul ass to the crapper where my ass would violently get rid of what felt like naplm. It was like ****ting flaming pudding. **** that. It give really good rsults though.

NOXplode doesn't give AS good of results but it performs and does not leave your butthole crying.

*edit* read previous posts LOL at how everyone reacts violently to either Superpump r NO Xplode, but not both of em. Guess you should just experiment ad see which one makes your ass explode and catch on fire
That was the old version of sp250 that had 350mg of magnesium. The new one has 100 mg of mag, and no problems. Either that or you didnt eat a soild meal before taking it.

deadlift-this
02-25-2009, 12:41 PM
Hands down the new No Shotgun outperforms any other pre-workout i have ever taken. I've taken No Xplode, super pump 250, No3 Overload, Bull dose and it destroys them. Amazing pumps, great energy, intense focus and it tasted ok. I took one scoop each workout and it worked the same from the very first workout till the very last. Props to VPX on a great product.

warrior504th
02-25-2009, 03:08 PM
Personally I do beleive that with all NO products (especially if used as a Pre-WO) it is best to take on an empty stomach. I do not believe MRI's NO2 (which I use) says to do this, but I do it anyway.

Hope this helps!

I took Black Powder after eating a meal and felt very little effect. An energy boost, and a little bit of a tighter pump, but all in all not amazing. My workout partner on the other hand used it on an empty stomach and would not SHUT UP about it.

Force of Green
02-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Jacked is the ****!!! Never have had a supplement work like this has. Unreal energy, felt strong all workout long. And guess what, no stomach/bathroom issues as with other pre-workout supps. Love it. Pumps where pretty sweet as well. But like all supps, everything works different for everybody. Have been looking for something like this since the Old No-Xplode formula from a few years ago.
Glad you liked being tweaked out on high doses of caffeine and geranium.

psulbacker
02-25-2009, 06:38 PM
Glad you liked being tweaked out on high doses of caffeine and geranium.

Better then having the squirts while I was trying to workout and for awhile after the gym. What would you recommend then?

tris63
02-25-2009, 07:35 PM
No3 Overload!!!!!!!!

ehaag
02-25-2009, 08:01 PM
Ive heard so many good things about WF, but I am hesitant to try it for two reasons. 1) I had a sample of the pills and they didn't work worth sh** and 2) I am afraid it will taste like PW. Last time I had PW, I nearly threw up because of the taste.

I've tried Superpump 250, N.O. Xplode, and White Flood pills. Of those three, I agree with the general consensuses (is that even a word...?) on the forum: N.O. Xplode works great for the first few times, but quickly loses effectiveness (too much caffeine). Superpump is great, but even the new formula made me piss out my bum. Im giving Glycergrow a shot with my next order, we'll see how that goes. I suppose that's not technically an NO product, though.

miketg
02-25-2009, 09:02 PM
A poll for this topic would be sweet

back on topic... I love superpump (and i normally take some caps of NaNOx9 Hardcore with it cause i got it for free, but other then that it is crap, just using it for a little extra edge and to prolong the supply of my superpump.)

CONTROLLED LABS
02-25-2009, 09:26 PM
I love my WF and will purchase more after this tub is gone.

The above statement could not be more correct. I am on my 3rd week of WF and and I think it took me over 2 weeks to fully feel the pump effect. The focus and energy have always been there, but after the second week the pumps have been getting insane. I did back and bi's tonight and it felt like my forearms were going to explode out of my arm!

Great product
sweet feedback, thanks. have you tried the tablets?

Ive heard so many good things about WF, but I am hesitant to try it for two reasons. 1) I had a sample of the pills and they didn't work worth sh** and 2) I am afraid it will taste like PW. Last time I had PW, I nearly threw up because of the taste.

I've tried Superpump 250, N.O. Xplode, and White Flood pills. Of those three, I agree with the general consensuses (is that even a word...?) on the forum: N.O. Xplode works great for the first few times, but quickly loses effectiveness (too much caffeine). Superpump is great, but even the new formula made me piss out my bum. Im giving Glycergrow a shot with my next order, we'll see how that goes. I suppose that's not technically an NO product, though.

the taste is great and it will hit you harder than the pills since its a powder. had you cycled off of stims before starting the sample?

BoWeDuPdiver
02-25-2009, 10:23 PM
sweet feedback, thanks. have you tried the tablets?

the taste is great and it will hit you harder than the pills since its a powder. had you cycled off of stims before starting the sample?
One of the reasons I dont wanna try White Flood is beacause I get awesome pumps and energy already with sp250.
If you take sp250 after you have eaten solid foods you wont **** your pants like some people mention.
I am interested in trying WF but the people are sayin the pumps arent as good as sp250, and I want awesome pumps and energy.

EricFTW
02-25-2009, 10:58 PM
i used Hemodraulix by Axis Labs today for biceps

I was pretty much blown away by how tight my biceps and forearms felt. amazing(btw I havent used any other N.O products so i cant compare this to anything really..)

dillpepsi123
02-25-2009, 11:06 PM
I started with no explode my freshman year, it felt great for the first two tubs but than the effects wore off. I just tried No shotgun and one scoop is the equivalent to 3 of no explode. i cant believe what no shotgun can do. more reps and more weight!
love it and cant wait to see more results
give it a try it is well worth the money.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

POWER CLEANS

jab50
02-26-2009, 02:52 AM
Given all the good reviews it was getting, I decided to try White Flood out after finishing a tub of NO Shotgun.

The most immediate difference between the two for me was the taste. I couldn't stand the taste of NO Shotgun, but White Flood is sorta like lemonade and tastes a lot more like something you would actually drink (rather than gasoline). So, between the two, White Flood definately tastes better to me.

Both of them seem to disolve in the same manner and time. I usually go through two bottles of water...one to drink the stuff, and the next to drink whatever's left in the bottle. This is A LOT easier with White Flood because I do not like the aftertaste of the fruit punch flavored NO Shotgun.

Both products seem to last during my sessions in the gym. I typically spend about an hour there. I think that WF lasts a bit longer.

On some days, I get a bit light headed when I take WF. Maybe that's the rush that everyone else is talking about here. I think I only felt that once with NO Shotgun. It's not a bad feeling, just something I am not accustomed to.

I seem to be able to do heaver weights on the WF. This may just be because I used NO Shotgun when I was started out, and I'm getting stronger now.

I drink about 4 or 5 bottles (20 fluid ounces per bottle) water just to make sure all this stuff is getting flushed out of my system afterwards. I have class about an hour later, and I end up going to the restroom every 30 min. I'm sure the other students in the class think I have some bathroom issues. Neither product made me feel the need to go number 2 more than usual.

I will continue to use WF until the tub is finished. I might try something else, or I might just get more WF.

Here is a copy of an earlier post I did a few months back on NO Shotgun:

I will admit I'm quite new to the BB experience, so please keep that in mind with my comment.

I have tried only one NO product: NO Shotgun.

I bought both fruit punch and black cherry, but I have only tried the fruit punch as this product has lasted me a few months. Before I work out, I take 1/2 to 3/4 of a scoop mixed with water.

When I first tried it, I kind of liked the taste. However, I have grown to really hate it now, and I usually mix it with the minimal amount of water, chug it down with my nose pinched closed, then continue to drink more water (hoping to wash the taste out of my mouth and the bottle). Keep in mind that I really do not like fruit punch flavor to begin with, so my opinion on its taste is quite biased.

Given that I have very little muscle to begin with, I am not sure how much of an effect this product is having on my lifting. I do not lift really heavy weights, and I am unsure if I've ever felt "the pump." I would say not.

I can say that I have tried working out without it, and I definately have less ability to finish harder sets. I do not think this is a plecebo effect either because there is a big difference between my stamina and strength between times I use NO Shotgun and the times I do not.

When I first started on the product, I was using the recommended 1 scoop. However, everytime I had to do something that induced a lot of blood flowing to my head (like inclined crunches and hyper Xtension back exercise), I would feel dizzy. Since decreasing the amount I take each time, I do not get this dizziness any longer.

While I will try some other brands once I get back to America, I can recommend this product as something that does bring on some sort of effect. Sorry that I do not have enough experience to be able to explain exactly what that is.

Forumite
02-26-2009, 05:14 AM
I purchased some NO-Xplode over the weekend and tried it out. It tastes pretty good (tropical punch) but up until last night I didnt experience the pump people were talking about.

Took 3 scoops and did leg work along with some hanging leg raises. Felt pump in my arms and didnt really use them other than to lift body weight and move some plates over to leg press and squats.

The label says it could take a week to effect some people, I hope this is the case with me as I'll be doing arm workouts tonight. Hope I feel it.

TheBigRigatoni
02-26-2009, 05:16 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114044131

CONTROLLED LABS
02-26-2009, 09:42 AM
One of the reasons I dont wanna try White Flood is beacause I get awesome pumps and energy already with sp250.
If you take sp250 after you have eaten solid foods you wont **** your pants like some people mention.
I am interested in trying WF but the people are sayin the pumps arent as good as sp250, and I want awesome pumps and energy.
different supps work differently for various people. at least give the free sample a shot, as you have nothing to lose.

Given all the good reviews it was getting, I decided to try White Flood out after finishing a tub of NO Shotgun.

The most immediate difference between the two for me was the taste. I couldn't stand the taste of NO Shotgun, but White Flood is sorta like lemonade and tastes a lot more like something you would actually drink (rather than gasoline). So, between the two, White Flood definately tastes better to me.

Both of them seem to disolve in the same manner and time. I usually go through two bottles of water...one to drink the stuff, and the next to drink whatever's left in the bottle. This is A LOT easier with White Flood because I do not like the aftertaste of the fruit punch flavored NO Shotgun.

Both products seem to last during my sessions in the gym. I typically spend about an hour there. I think that WF lasts a bit longer.

On some days, I get a bit light headed when I take WF. Maybe that's the rush that everyone else is talking about here. I think I only felt that once with NO Shotgun. It's not a bad feeling, just something I am not accustomed to.

I seem to be able to do heaver weights on the WF. This may just be because I used NO Shotgun when I was started out, and I'm getting stronger now.

I drink about 4 or 5 bottles (20 fluid ounces per bottle) water just to make sure all this stuff is getting flushed out of my system afterwards. I have class about an hour later, and I end up going to the restroom every 30 min. I'm sure the other students in the class think I have some bathroom issues. Neither product made me feel the need to go number 2 more than usual.

I will continue to use WF until the tub is finished. I might try something else, or I might just get more WF.

sounds good, in either case, make sure to cycle off of all stims products for at least 10 days, before you begin your next one.

exguitarplayer
02-26-2009, 10:04 AM
I use nothing but White Flood....it is without the best.

turnbaughbb
02-26-2009, 10:54 AM
ive been juggleing between the VPX Shotgun, Vassive N.O., and the Gaspari plasmajet. they all work to some degree, but i feel that the plasmajet and vassive n.o. have been working better for my body. last time i used n.o. xplode it gave me the runs REALLY bad, like i could never finish a workout. but that was because of my diet, so i think and n.o. product would have done that to me. so go ahead and give it a try! by if u dont like it, so what, u gave it a try. some people that are picky about taste think it may be a little acidic tasting, so in that case i would definetley recomend Vassive N.O. by optimum nutrition! its easy on the taste buds, easy on ur stomach and easy on ur wallet! good luck!

jab50
02-26-2009, 10:58 AM
sounds good, in either case, make sure to cycle off of all stims products for at least 10 days, before you begin your next one.

Thanks for the info on that. I'll make sure I do it.

deadlift-this
02-26-2009, 11:52 AM
I started with no explode my freshman year, it felt great for the first two tubs but than the effects wore off. I just tried No shotgun and one scoop is the equivalent to 3 of no explode. i cant believe what no shotgun can do. more reps and more weight!
love it and cant wait to see more results
give it a try it is well worth the money.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

POWER CLEANS

Totally agree everyone should try this product!!

beachmusclez
02-26-2009, 12:19 PM
BSN NO Explode for me!

zO~
02-26-2009, 12:38 PM
I have went through several pre workout supplements, the best one by far was NO SHOTGUN v.2, and WHITE FLOOD stacked with SIZEON creatine, the worst have been NoXplode and the current one im taking: Shock Therapy, it fuks with my stomach and also gives me a horrible crash afterwards.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-26-2009, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the info on that. I'll make sure I do it. my pleasure

I have went through several pre workout supplements, the best one by far was NO SHOTGUN v.2, and WHITE FLOOD stacked with SIZEON creatine, the worst have been NoXplode and the current one im taking: Shock Therapy, it fuks with my stomach and also gives me a horrible crash afterwards.

glad to hear it. have you tried the white flood tabs yet?

BoWeDuPdiver
02-26-2009, 07:06 PM
different supps work differently for various people. at least give the free sample a shot, as you have nothing to lose.

Sent for free samples. Ill give it a try

Vanilla-Face
02-27-2009, 10:26 AM
Admittedly I didn't read the whole thread and I am a noob to this stuff, but what about Animal Pump? I ordered a pack the other day, but I don't see anyone here claiming it is the best. Is it up there with NO explode?

enswalters
02-27-2009, 10:41 AM
Admittedly I didn't read the whole thread and I am a noob to this stuff, but what about Animal Pump? I ordered a pack the other day, but I don't see anyone here claiming it is the best. Is it up there with NO explode?

Animal Pump is much better than NO Xplode. IMO, just behind white flood and SP250. Universal, Gaspari, Controlled Labs - all solid companies with good track records and reputations.

You can also try out a sample of white flood, animal pump, and SP250 from bb.com to see what works best for you.

onecentpenne
02-27-2009, 10:56 AM
what u think about fullblown extrem and ext together. any try it. tell me what u think

CONTROLLED LABS
02-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Sent for free samples. Ill give it a try

glad to hear it, I think you will enjoy it

jab50
02-27-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm considering getting more of the White Flood and buying some Purple Wrath. Is this recommended? Would I take the WF pre and Purple Wrath during? Is this overdoing something?

Also, I'm looking for something good for my cardio. I tried WF before that, and it was NOT a good idea at all. I got burned out pretty quickly (much quicker than had I taken nothing).

eburnett3
02-27-2009, 07:48 PM
either super pump 250 or plasma jet, plasma jet is some sick ass ****tt

jjh04f
02-27-2009, 08:43 PM
N.O. SHOTGUN hands down.

My friend took that stuff and when I started giving him some of my Glyc N Go he stopped taking the VPX and picked up the Glyc N Go. There is no other nitric oxide product that has actual proof of working from an outside source.

mike584
02-27-2009, 10:44 PM
I'm going with SuperPump 250. On my first day taking it I used just the suggested one scoop to test my tolerance. Whoa!! That **** hit me within 5 minutes and I was sweating before I even got in my car. When I got to the gym I was racing around like a lunatic and had the urge to lift heavier. My mind was racing. It was like I took crack for bodybuilders. lol

The problem? It worked too good. Apparently I'm sensitive to stimulants like that because, while the workouts were going great, I couldn't sleep. And mind you all that only once did I use more than one scoop. Go figure. So during the 5th time I couldn't sleep I decided that this was the last time that was ever going to haappen...ever.

I liked it a lot and it's a shame I had to stop it because of that. I didn't get rid of it though. I think I might use it for when the band I just joined starts playing out and I need the adrenaline boost for those late nights. :D

zohan2020
02-27-2009, 11:45 PM
glad to hear it, I think you will enjoy it

Just bought the 305 Gram Bottle of White Flood (not pills). Is it easy to take down? I've taken the following pre-workout supps and I'll list them from worst to best with how it worked for me.

Worst:
SP 250
MRI black powder

Okay:
BSN NO Xplode
MT Nano Vapor

Best:
Infinite labs JUGGERNAUT

I'm pretty excited about the WHITE FLOOD though. After I try the white flood I'll make a decision between that and JUGGERNAUT as to what my permanent Pre Workout Supplement will be.

Warneckutz
02-28-2009, 05:18 AM
I'm considering getting more of the White Flood and buying some Purple Wrath. Is this recommended? Would I take the WF pre and Purple Wrath during? Is this overdoing something?

Also, I'm looking for something good for my cardio. I tried WF before that, and it was NOT a good idea at all. I got burned out pretty quickly (much quicker than had I taken nothing).

I've done the WF for pre-workout and used PW for intra and post workout (although I prefer Green MAGnitude for post) and it's a great stack.

-Ant

DirtyD609
02-28-2009, 04:23 PM
SuperCharge NO has worked best for me. It seems to last the longest. I have never recieved a crash from using this like i have others.

srivers
02-28-2009, 06:58 PM
I've tried NO-xplode, NO Shotgun, Supercharge & SP250.

No-xplode did just that, gave me no results what so ever. Taste was decent.

No-shotgun was one of the best product's I've used as far as ENERGY goes. About 3/4's the way through my first bottle I started having to do 3 scoops to get that same energy, but would have a slight boost with the 2. The pumps werent exactly the best, but they did show. The taste was horrible, i always kept in my head they call it shotgun because it tastes so bad you just have to "shotgun" it. lol.

Supercharge tasted pretty good, although the energy and pumps werent there.

sp250 tastes the best IMO from what I've tried. The energy boost comes and goes, but I try and take it on a very light stomach and if I take it on a completely empty stomach it upsets my guts a little; nothing very intense though. The main thing that has me attached to it at the moment are the incredible pumps and vascularity it gives me. The only main thing I dont like about it is if I take it too late, it keeps me up ALL NIGHT and im talking tossing and turning in bed until 4-5am. It does say do not take within 4 hours of sleep on the bottle. If I take it around 5:30-6ish I find a little trouble falling to sleep for about an hour but then sleep like a baby.

On my next order, Im going to try and get some free samples of other NO products to see if I like any of those better and of course will share my experiences.

Phil2009
02-28-2009, 10:09 PM
Ive tried SuperPump 250 and NaNO Vapor.

Both are alright, SP250 was a bit better, but wasnt as nice to my stomach.

Im thinking of taking Animal pump, anyone have any tips or advice when it comes to this? Ive read a bit about people cycling the red pill (stimulant pill?), any experience would be appreciated.

Mcbeets
03-01-2009, 08:19 AM
i will start taking olympian labs a-akg powder with L-glutamine pre workout and creatine mono post workout along with a multi v daily.. hows that lookin? should i combine the aakg with another NO product?

zohan2020
03-01-2009, 09:07 AM
i will start taking olympian labs a-akg powder with L-glutamine pre workout and creatine mono post workout along with a multi v daily.. hows that lookin? should i combine the aakg with another NO product?

Not a fan of Arginine AKG. An Esterfied Arginine product will enter your system quicker and you won't have to take as much. Speaking from my own experience though.. You may be different

Mcbeets
03-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Not a fan of Arginine AKG. An Esterfied Arginine product will enter your system quicker and you won't have to take as much. Speaking from my own experience though.. You may be different

ok thanks. hows the other supps lookin?

fischetti
03-01-2009, 04:46 PM
I've tried NO-xplode, NO Shotgun, Supercharge & SP250.

No-xplode did just that, gave me no results what so ever. Taste was decent.

No-shotgun was one of the best product's I've used as far as ENERGY goes. About 3/4's the way through my first bottle I started having to do 3 scoops to get that same energy, but would have a slight boost with the 2. The pumps werent exactly the best, but they did show. The taste was horrible, i always kept in my head they call it shotgun because it tastes so bad you just have to "shotgun" it. lol.

Supercharge tasted pretty good, although the energy and pumps werent there.

sp250 tastes the best IMO from what I've tried. The energy boost comes and goes, but I try and take it on a very light stomach and if I take it on a completely empty stomach it upsets my guts a little; nothing very intense though. The main thing that has me attached to it at the moment are the incredible pumps and vascularity it gives me. The only main thing I dont like about it is if I take it too late, it keeps me up ALL NIGHT and im talking tossing and turning in bed until 4-5am. It does say do not take within 4 hours of sleep on the bottle. If I take it around 5:30-6ish I find a little trouble falling to sleep for about an hour but then sleep like a baby.

On my next order, Im going to try and get some free samples of other NO products to see if I like any of those better and of course will share my experiences.I could not a give a crap about taste,as long as it works well i will drink petrol if i have to:)

CONTROLLED LABS
03-01-2009, 08:49 PM

absolutely, great stack

Just bought the 305 Gram Bottle of White Flood (not pills). Is it easy to take down? I've taken the following pre-workout supps and I'll list them from worst to best with how it worked for me.

Worst:
SP 250
MRI black powder

Okay:
BSN NO Xplode
MT Nano Vapor

Best:
Infinite labs JUGGERNAUT

I'm pretty excited about the WHITE FLOOD though. After I try the white flood I'll make a decision between that and JUGGERNAUT as to what my permanent Pre Workout Supplement will be.
we are up for that challenge for sure. just be sure to cycle off of all stiulants for at least 20 days before trying it out

I've done the WF for pre-workout and used PW for intra and post workout (although I prefer Green MAGnitude for post) and it's a great stack.

-Ant

awesome, thanks for the feedback

zohan2020
03-01-2009, 10:02 PM

Sorry i didn't answer your question better. I suggest you try it before you decide to stack it. Your body may take to it better then someone like me. I took bsn nitrix as prescribed for 3 months, and never noticed much. thats AAKG. If you don't have a noticeable pump, then maybe you should look for a better NO Product or stack it.

zohan2020
03-01-2009, 10:32 PM

I am glad that you're taking Vitamins. Alot of athletes, or wanna be athletes overlook that. Creatine/glutamine Pre and post workout is always a plus. Make sure you're taking in enough protein as well.

JRaD21
03-01-2009, 10:48 PM
I'm definitely all about the SP250 right now, I've tried NaNo Vapor, NO-xplode, and some others but I'm a big fan of SP250. I'm stoked about the pumps I'm getting and the taste is much better then anything I've tried.

mtb8d
03-02-2009, 07:38 AM
I'm currently finishing up M5, and overlaping right now with N-Zero (both from Cellucor) for pre-workout...

Easily my best workouts have been during this time.

Also, started using Purple Wraath (CL) yesterday which has put an even bigger boost on my workouts. Although I have to drink water after every sip because I just can't get the taste right(mixing problem maybe?)

Finish First
03-02-2009, 07:47 AM
BSN No Xplode!

nalder89
03-02-2009, 11:09 AM
I've used NO-Xplode by BSN for 8 months, it was my first NO product, and I thought it was the best thing ever. One of my buddies recommended I try Superpump, so I started taking that a little less than a month ago, and I LOVE it. I'm only taking one scoop per workout, and i feel like i get way better pumps. i could go up to 2, but i just can't afford it right now. I'm also taking a moderate amount if glutamine for muscle recovery, and hopefully sometime this week am going to start on a L Arginine supplent of 4000 mg per workout. check my bodyspace for more info

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/nalder89/

CONTROLLED LABS
03-02-2009, 11:25 AM
I'm currently finishing up M5, and overlaping right now with N-Zero (both from Cellucor) for pre-workout...

Easily my best workouts have been during this time.

Also, started using Purple Wraath (CL) yesterday which has put an even bigger boost on my workouts. Although I have to drink water after every sip because I just can't get the taste right(mixing problem maybe?)

how are you mixing it and how much water?

Proxyhub
03-02-2009, 12:14 PM

Worst:
SP 250
MRI black powder

Okay:
BSN NO Xplode
MT Nano Vapor

Best:
Infinite labs JUGGERNAUT

are you retarded?

You call SP 250 worst, and rank NO Xplode higher? xplode is pure garbage..

SP is by far one of the best NO supps i have ever taken.

zohan2020
03-02-2009, 01:10 PM
are you retarded?

You call SP 250 worst, and rank NO Xplode higher? xplode is pure garbage..

SP is by far one of the best NO supps i have ever taken.

How bout you watch your fukin mouth. You don't know me. First off, everyone is different in how they respond to supplements. Not all supplements are made the same, and thats why I'm in the search for the one that works best for my body. Have you even read the threads? You call xplode pure garbage, yet for some on here, it works the best.

wieywill
03-02-2009, 02:04 PM
never took superpump 250 before today was the first time..

i benched 10lbs more than usual for 2 reps....i also felt like i was not getting tired..

don't know whats in superpump 250 but its ****in awesome!!

jgrundm
03-02-2009, 02:11 PM
If you haven't tried N.O Shotgun by VPX I suggest that you should give it a try. It tastes like garbage because there is a lot of "ethyl-ester attachments". But lets hope that we are not drinking these products because they just taste good.

Pretty Boy Floyd
03-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Universal Animal Pump

Plasma Jet

any NO in pill form >>>>>>> powder

WEEBLMAN
03-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Superpump 250

zohan2020
03-02-2009, 09:19 PM
Universal Animal Pump

Plasma Jet

So you've noticed this from experience? The only NO supplement that I've taken in pill form was Gaspari Plasma Jet, and I stopped half way into the box because it was too hard to take down 10 big, nasty tasting pills. It worked well after the third dose, but I wouldn't buy it again. Is Animal Pump in pill form? I may try this and see the difference...

mtb8d
03-02-2009, 10:50 PM
how are you mixing it and how much water?

I mixed one scoop with 20 oz. water in my shaker as per the label... find myself taking a sip then replacing the sip with water back up to 20 oz. for the first couple of sips during the beginning of my w.o. then I just get used to it and gulp it down...

sinafl
03-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Universal Animal Pump

Plasma Jet

What is the reason you like the pill form compared to powder? I am thinking about taking superpump and need to know how bad it really does taste. I am going to get the orange flavor. If the taste is really that bad, I may switch to the pill form. Is there any difference?

caseyace
03-03-2009, 09:33 AM
I've used NO-xplode several times and it works great for me. I am interested in trying s250. Read more good things than bad on it. Fu*k it, i'm heading to get some now!

Sick808
03-03-2009, 04:07 PM
If you had to pick just ONE nitric oxide (NO) product, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take nitric oxide products, if you should take nitric oxide products, or why some nitrix oxide products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite nitric oxide product and give your detailed reason.)

started with NANOx9 Hardcore from Muscletech and been using it for a month and it's helped me a lot in such a short period. i feel it through out the whole workout and my friend Dante has seen my intensity level just go ballistic.

REIGNMAN_AUS
03-03-2009, 04:40 PM
I had previously tried WF, SP250 and NO-Xplode.

WF has been the winner for me edging out SP250.

However.

I tried a dose of Animal Pump yesterday.

Energy wasn't as good as WF... but the pumps were insanely better.

I'm confused though.. WF has 30% more arginine than AP.. which is what i thought assisted in getting the 'pump'.

Whats going on?

I think i might try a cycle of Animal Pump. :D

Derly
03-03-2009, 05:53 PM
I just tried a sample of SP250 today, I felt super jittery to start with. Then in the gym I realy lost energy, and got super clammy and was still jittery. Decent pumps, and definitely made me feel really swollen. When I got home I was still very jittery but crashed hard.

White Flood gives me the right amount of energy and focus, and not so jittery. The crash usually doesn't hit me as hard. It's a much cleaner feeling.

If I really want something strong then I still go with Nano Vapor. However, I've still got a bunch more samples to try as well as more than half a tub of WF.

Mcbeets
03-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Sorry i didn't answer your question better. I suggest you try it before you decide to stack it. Your body may take to it better then someone like me. I took bsn nitrix as prescribed for 3 months, and never noticed much. thats AAKG. If you don't have a noticeable pump, then maybe you should look for a better NO Product or stack it.

well i tried the AAKG and glutamine today pre and creatine post.. the aakg gave me a decent pump but a buddy of mine has a tub of NOexplode he will sell me for 20$.. could i add a scoop of aakg to the NOexplode when i take it?

segrantz
03-03-2009, 08:18 PM
I just tried a sample of SP250 today, I felt super jittery to start with. Then in the gym I realy lost energy, and got super clammy and was still jittery. Decent pumps, and definitely made me feel really swollen. When I got home I was still very jittery but crashed hard.

White Flood gives me the right amount of energy and focus, and not so jittery. The crash usually doesn't hit me as hard. It's a much cleaner feeling.

If I really want something strong then I still go with Nano Vapor. However, I've still got a bunch more samples to try as well as more than half a tub of WF.

I got a bunch of samples too. Im glad I got them because after trying a couple of NOs, I realize I wont be purchasing them.

Its funny how a product can affect someone so differently, I took SP250 a couple days ago, and I felt nothing at all. No side affects, no added energy and no pumps.

Today I took UNs Shock Therapy, I felt a small increase in pumps and a pretty noticable increase in energy..

Cant wait to try my other samples.

skinnyant
03-03-2009, 08:38 PM
some kid at the gym was telling me i should get superpump today after reading this i think im going to try it

Dedicated37
03-03-2009, 09:56 PM
some kid at the gym was telling me i should get superpump today after reading this i think im going to try it

SuperPump250 is pretty good. Look into PreSurge by Athletic Edge Nutrition as well.

Dedicated37
03-03-2009, 09:58 PM
So you've noticed this from experience? The only NO supplement that I've taken in pill form was Gaspari Plasma Jet, and I stopped half way into the box because it was too hard to take down 10 big, nasty tasting pills. It worked well after the third dose, but I wouldn't buy it again. Is Animal Pump in pill form? I may try this and see the difference...

Try PreSurge by Athletic Edge Nutrition.

Derly
03-03-2009, 10:31 PM
You should just look for all the free samples in the bb.com store. I even add the fat burners, even though I'll never use them.

Like stated above, after trying this I know I won't be purchasing full tubs.

duarte_ryb
03-03-2009, 10:42 PM
superpump 250 and vpx no shotgun

mikemxbike4
03-03-2009, 10:52 PM
NO shotgun!

TwentyTwo22
03-04-2009, 05:10 AM
You should just look for all the free samples in the bb.com store. I even add the fat burners, even though I'll never use them.

Like stated above, after trying this I know I won't be purchasing full tubs.

x2, i tried a free sample after seeing all the praise on this site and my best friend raving about it. used the free sample last friday and it worked to the fullest, bought an 800 gram tub of it, should be here today; my first no product. ;)

zohan2020
03-04-2009, 09:41 AM
well i tried the AAKG and glutamine today pre and creatine post.. the aakg gave me a decent pump but a buddy of mine has a tub of NOexplode he will sell me for 20$.. could i add a scoop of aakg to the NOexplode when i take it?

Yes... Let us know how that works for you..

Zay954
03-04-2009, 09:53 AM
The best N.o. product on the market today would have to be jack3d by usp labs i.m.o. Just the basics arginine-creatine-beta alinine-caffeine and the y-rd blend. Other nitric oxides contain alot of other fillers that aren't really necessary. N.o. shotgun,sp250,nano vapor and n0-xplode pumps and focus aren't even an quarter of what i felt off jack3d.

CONTROLLED LABS
03-04-2009, 10:07 AM
I mixed one scoop with 20 oz. water in my shaker as per the label... find myself taking a sip then replacing the sip with water back up to 20 oz. for the first couple of sips during the beginning of my w.o. then I just get used to it and gulp it down...
are you adding the powder to the water or vice versa?

glad to hear you are enjoying white flood :)

TheBigRigatoni
03-04-2009, 10:09 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114044131

Give it a try...

skinnyant
03-04-2009, 05:13 PM
I wish i came back and reread what you guys wrote i bought superpump today all they had was lemon so im going to try that and is it alright to take purple wrath during workouts even tho im taking this before?

ygbodybuilder10
03-04-2009, 05:16 PM
how do yall feel about vyo tech Nitric Oxide (NO) Product?

i have used in in the past, if they bring the price down i would use it agian

really dont hear nothing about the company anymore

Svenlacrosse
03-04-2009, 05:27 PM
When I started lifting about 1 yr ago, I was stacking SP 250, Size-ON and Opt 100% Whey. The SP 250 was great in the beginning; gave me explosive pumps and great focus, but now, it doesn't do anything. Ill stay off it for 2 weeks, and try and take it agian, but I still don't get the same results as I did in the beginning. I recently purchased the NaNO Vapor, but thats stuff is gross, and does nothing for me at all. So that was a waste of 60 bux. Anyone have any ideas for me? Im still taking the Size-On, GS Whey and Green Magnitude(taste good) But I need that pre-workout supp to get me focused and explosive

fcpninja
03-04-2009, 06:52 PM
Vitasport's Fuzion K-AKG3
(I used the powder)

I was on it for a long time, making good gains. Went off so as not to become to dependent on the mass quantities of caffeine in it...

Went back on for one work out, as I was sick and needed a kick.

Baam! Prior chest workout got 10 reps of 225. With Fuzion, even tho I was sick, got 14.

The stuff is the bomb.

darkside62
03-04-2009, 07:58 PM
NO Shotgun worked gr8 for me

supermanjow
03-05-2009, 09:05 AM
Anyone tried eNOxide yet?

ganggreen
03-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Tried them all been using shotgun for last year and a half. Stuff does wonders for me. Even used it when it tasted like puke, stuff is awesome!!!!

devilspawn666
03-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Still sticking to superpump 250, but I started taking PlasmaJet along with it. I cut down the superpump 250 from 2 doses to 1. The pumps are amazing, strength is going up, gaining LBM and I'm seeing veins all over the place. :)

whey_chubby
03-06-2009, 04:25 PM
I'm going to try energized expand after I finish my tub of no shotgun. superpump was pretty good but I didn't enough energy from it. shotgun and no xplode seemed to give me the most energy. white flood did nothing for me. presurge was pretty good but I felt it lacked something that i couldn't put my finger on.

Of all the n.o. supplements I've tried thus far no xplode seems to work the best for me. 3 scoops of that and I'm good to go for hours, more so than with the other stuff. Really looking forward to xpand. Profile wise it seems really good.

pittjoe33
03-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Anyone tried eNOxide yet?

I have not personally tried it. It's sold at GNC for Regular Price: $79.99 Gold Card Price: $63.99. Below is a post from a GNC employee from Ohio that I found on another site. His user name was BigJM1. In another post, he said probably not worth it unless you can find it at a better price.

"There seems to be a lot of interest in this product, so I thought I would post a review of my experience with it.

I manage a GNC in Ohio, and bought an enoxide the other day after they arrived on the shipment. The product is dissolved beneath the tongue 10 minutes before a workout. User beware: Musclemeds does not flavor their sublinguals. The closest match to the taste could be obtained by dissolving bleach under the tongue. During the process of dissolving them under the tongue, I did get a burning sensation in my sinuses. Strange indeed.

However, the pump from the product was first rate. It starts gradually, and follows the sequence of a traditional, non-assisted gym pump by increasing in intensity as the workout progresses. During the sets, upper chest, shoulders, and arms will flush and turn entirely red, only to return to normal immediately after discontinuation of the set. Pump increases in intensity throughout workout until there is much vascularity. I was able to maintain the pump from the product for several hours. Muscles appeared much harder, well-defined, and sharper than average during my workout.

Just my two cents guys. Keep your muscles big and your government small".

ndedekian
03-07-2009, 05:31 AM
So in all I've tried NO explode (so long ago that I won't comment), NO Shotgun and now White Flood. I have only been using WF a week now and I'm aware of how having it fresh on my mind and having not built up a tolerance are factors. I should also note that I used the previous version of Shotgun, whichever one had the 2-for-1 deal about a year ago.

NO-Shotgun: This product is obviously highly caffeinated because within minutes of ingesting it I always have to drop a deuce. I guess that's partially me already having a high metabolism which caffeine sends into overdrive. The energy I feel is not overly exuberant but just more of a heightened alertness. My mind tends to race. The stuff doesn't sit quite right in the stomach. Doesn't make me nauseous, but just feels a little funny in the tummy (not surprising considering all the artificial junk in there). Once hitting the weights, I don't really have that much notable strength increase but my drive is slightly improved. I bang the weights hard from start to finish.

The real difference and really the signature of this product is the pump. The pump is off the charts. OFF THE CHARTS. My body parts turn into water balloons that swell and swell. Not much difference in vascularity vs. a regular workout but simply a ridiculous swelling effect. This effect last a long time, sometimes hours, however it seems to me like the duration of the pump gets gradually shorter the longer you take this product. That could just be me getting used to it though.

Bottom line is this product gives you an unnaturally insane pump. I'm not sure what that means for long term muscle/strength gains. It seems to me that it's simply a caffeine drink with the bonus of making you feel like Sylvester Stallone for an hour+ during and after your workout. I think I'd buy it again for cheap, but it's certainly not a "once I try it I can't go back to normal" deal.

White Flood: The electric lemonade is very tolerable for me to drink. Doesn't give me the sharts like Shotgun. The mental effect is very noticeably different than Shotgun. I feel more focused and my mind does not race and wander but rather stays cool and collected. When I lift I feel much more of a mind-muscle connection than usual. Strength gains are not substantial, but each set feels more fulfilling.

The pump isn't as big as Shotgun and isn't as widespread. It's localized to the area that I'm working. Today when I worked my biceps, I felt a large nice pump in only my biceps. To me this speaks to my point about the mind-muscle connection this stuff gives you. When I work my biceps on shotgun, almost my entire upper body get's the pump, and while the arms get the most pump, it's not felt overwhelmingly in my biceps. Right now as a type, my brachialis are twitching and spasming, a sign to me of an intense arm workout. The pump however, dissipated more quickly than the Shotgun.

Overall, I feel the White Flood is better suited to me in that it provides me the bigger mental edge in my workouts and still gives an extra pump. Basically it goes like this:

NO-Shotgun= Bigger and longer pumps and more bonus nutrients (Protein/Glutamine/Creatine) but poor digestion and negligible Focus.

White Flood= Better mental focus, better digestion, better mind muscle connection but less pumps and no creatine.

Hope this helps!

howerch
03-07-2009, 05:55 AM
My vote for BSN Nitrix

pittjoe33
03-07-2009, 06:23 AM
My vote for BSN Nitrix

Just curious- are you taking anything with Nitrix? For me, taking Nitrix as a stand alone product didn't really do much for me. Combined with NO-Xplode and CellMass I noticed a difference. But, stacking together, hard to tell if they work great together or if it's one or the other.

Mcbeets
03-07-2009, 09:37 AM
So in all I've tried NO explode (so long ago that I won't comment), NO Shotgun and now White Flood. I have only been using WF a week now and I'm aware of how having it fresh on my mind and having not built up a tolerance are factors. I should also note that I used the previous version of Shotgun, whichever one had the 2-for-1 deal about a year ago.

NO-Shotgun: This product is obviously highly caffeinated because within minutes of ingesting it I always have to drop a deuce. I guess that's partially me already having a high metabolism which caffeine sends into overdrive. The energy I feel is not overly exuberant but just more of a heightened alertness. My mind tends to race. The stuff doesn't sit quite right in the stomach. Doesn't make me nauseous, but just feels a little funny in the tummy (not surprising considering all the artificial junk in there). Once hitting the weights, I don't really have that much notable strength increase but my drive is slightly improved. I bang the weights hard from start to finish.

The real difference and really the signature of this product is the pump. The pump is off the charts. OFF THE CHARTS. My body parts turn into water balloons that swell and swell. Not much difference in vascularity vs. a regular workout but simply a ridiculous swelling effect. This effect last a long time, sometimes hours, however it seems to me like the duration of the pump gets gradually shorter the longer you take this product. That could just be me getting used to it though.

Bottom line is this product gives you an unnaturally insane pump. I'm not sure what that means for long term muscle/strength gains. It seems to me that it's simply a caffeine drink with the bonus of making you feel like Sylvester Stallone for an hour+ during and after your workout. I think I'd buy it again for cheap, but it's certainly not a "once I try it I can't go back to normal" deal.

White Flood: The electric lemonade is very tolerable for me to drink. Doesn't give me the sharts like Shotgun. The mental effect is very noticeably different than Shotgun. I feel more focused and my mind does not race and wander but rather stays cool and collected. When I lift I feel much more of a mind-muscle connection than usual. Strength gains are not substantial, but each set feels more fulfilling.

The pump isn't as big as Shotgun and isn't as widespread. It's localized to the area that I'm working. Today when I worked my biceps, I felt a large nice pump in only my biceps. To me this speaks to my point about the mind-muscle connection this stuff gives you. When I work my biceps on shotgun, almost my entire upper body get's the pump, and while the arms get the most pump, it's not felt overwhelmingly in my biceps. Right now as a type, my brachialis are twitching and spasming, a sign to me of an intense arm workout. The pump however, dissipated more quickly than the Shotgun.

Overall, I feel the White Flood is better suited to me in that it provides me the bigger mental edge in my workouts and still gives an extra pump. Basically it goes like this:

NO-Shotgun= Bigger and longer pumps and more bonus nutrients (Protein/Glutamine/Creatine) but poor digestion and negligible Focus.

White Flood= Better mental focus, better digestion, better mind muscle connection but less pumps and no creatine.

Hope this helps!

wow. this was a very descriptive write up....thanks alot man.

Mcbeets
03-07-2009, 09:45 AM
i have tried a few NO supps so i will give a lil description of each..

Pure A-AKG powder - works decently well for pumps and vascularity, but nothing as far as energy. its dirt cheap tho.

NaNOx9 - the energy is extreme and it motivated me fairly well..moderate pumps. i could see the blood coming to the skin surface and it felt great. the energy wears off real fast though and its hella expensive for what it is.

N.O.Xplode - the taste is ok but by the end i was very sick of it. the pumps are pretty good, energy is great, and it has creatine CEE in it so thats good. everyone says its pricey but i bought a tub from my friend for 20 bucks so i cant complain..

i will be doin a review of Dymatize Xpand (the energized version) once i am done with my NOxplode.

hope this helps.

CONTROLLED LABS
03-08-2009, 07:42 PM

Hope this helps!

wow. this was a very descriptive write up....thanks alot man.
I echo this, great review/comparison :)

PhenomKidd
03-08-2009, 07:50 PM
i have tried a few NO supps so i will give a lil description of each..

Pure A-AKG powder - works decently well for pumps and vascularity, but nothing as far as energy. its dirt cheap tho.

NaNOx9 - the energy is extreme and it motivated me fairly well..moderate pumps. i could see the blood coming to the skin surface and it felt great. the energy wears off real fast though and its hella expensive for what it is.

N.O.Xplode - the taste is ok but by the end i was very sick of it. the pumps are pretty good, energy is great, and it has creatine CEE in it so thats good. everyone says its pricey but i bought a tub from my friend for 20 bucks so i cant complain..

i will be doin a review of Dymatize Xpand (the energized version) once i am done with my NOxplode.

hope this helps.

Looking forward to the Xpand review, their protein is great haven't tried their other products though.

Mcbeets
03-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Looking forward to the Xpand review, their protein is great haven't tried their other products though.

yeah man it looks to be about like the NaNO9 so should be pretty good. ive heard good things about it so i guess we'll find out.

ChampionsFocus
03-09-2009, 03:04 PM
I've used N.O Xplode as well as MAP's Altered State-
they both work well, but i've only been using Altered State for about a week.
It's a brand new line, but the ingredients look promising, and it's pump is great.
As for N.O Xplode, the energy it gives is great as well as endurance. In my opinion its effects wear off after about an hour, though.

p8intball3
03-09-2009, 04:05 PM
I'd defintly say that Super Charge xtreme N.O. is the best i've used.
I get insane pumps, i'm extremly focused, and I have plenty of engergy and bearly any fatigue after my workout.

When you compare it to NO shotgun and xplode it would go like this:

1. Super Charge
2. NO shotgun
3. NO xplode

Mcbeets
03-09-2009, 07:38 PM
I've used N.O Xplode as well as MAP's Altered State-
they both work well, but i've only been using Altered State for about a week.
It's a brand new line, but the ingredients look promising, and it's pump is great.
As for N.O Xplode, the energy it gives is great as well as endurance. In my opinion its effects wear off after about an hour, though.

yeah the NOxplode wears off pretty quick..and i was dissapointed it didnt have beta alanine in it..

jvaughan08
03-09-2009, 08:40 PM
i love No xplode, but i personally stick with controlled labs white flood which i love as well, but NO is an amazing pre-workout intensifier. vapor made me sick. In the end tho white flood is the way to go

REIGNMAN_AUS
03-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Overall White Flood was the best balanced.

However Animal Pump gives the sickest pumps ever. Love the pump. :D

captainmo55
03-09-2009, 09:42 PM
I like Trac Extreme-No by MHP the best, the pump i get from it is rediculous. And I've tried almost all of the big players out now.... No-xplode, No-Shotgun, Myoshock, CytoNox, and a few others that i cant recall the names of.

CONTROLLED LABS
03-10-2009, 11:23 AM
i love No xplode, but i personally stick with controlled labs white flood which i love as well, but NO is an amazing pre-workout intensifier. vapor made me sick. In the end tho white flood is the way to go

Overall White Flood was the best balanced.

However Animal Pump gives the sickest pumps ever. Love the pump. :D

glad to hear it guys. have you tried the tablets or just the powder?

AlphaBrass01
03-10-2009, 11:31 AM
I just did my second day with White Flood after using N.O.Xplode and then SuperPump. I love it. It gives me a more focused and less nervous energy. It doesn't have the same feeling of strength as SuperPump, but the mental focus was much better, and with the fact that I have to work out super early in the morning to work with my schedule, that counts for a whole lot. I will stick with this for a while and see what happens.

jvaughan08
03-10-2009, 02:26 PM
I use white flood powder. im not a big fan of downing eight pills. but i love white flood, it gives me the same feeling as NO xplode, like it just comes over you and you want to work out. only it seems to hit me faster, plus I'm pretty sure NO xplode does not have beta Alanine, white flood has 1700mg. so im gonna stick with white flood for good.

bigjake64
03-10-2009, 03:35 PM
I use white flood powder. im not a big fan of downing eight pills. but i love white flood, it gives me the same feeling as NO xplode, like it just comes over you and you want to work out. only it seems to hit me faster, plus I'm pretty sure NO xplode does not have beta Alanine, white flood has 1700mg. so im gonna stick with white flood for good.

once they reformulated the NOxplode (AVPT) they added in beta-alanine

d0ne
03-10-2009, 04:28 PM
pills or power for white flood? what do you suggest?

sundvlrick
03-10-2009, 05:55 PM
there is a reason why NO-xplode won muscle builder of the year award from bodybuilding.com

BECAUSE IT WORKS

i've only been using it for a few months and i've already noticed a big difference.

good pump, great energy, great taste, and great results.

what else do u need from a NO product?

jvaughan08
03-10-2009, 06:20 PM
I'd go with powder on the white flood. I love NO xplode too but white flood gives me so much more energy, and you dont crash like you do with NO xplode

searl12
03-10-2009, 06:24 PM
the truth guys is N.O products give great pumps, but thewre isnt one study that proves they build any muscle at all, in my and many others opinion there kind of a scam that came out after certain prohormones were banned.

Also guess what. The true precursor to nitric oxide is actually Beta-Alanine, research it and you will see, now that is a product with tons of research behind it, all the other AAKG products are for cosmetic purposes only.

Just my .02

searl12
03-10-2009, 06:28 PM
plus you can make your own N.O explode, buy some mono, some beta alanine and bulk arginine with some caffeine powder, basaically a chaper (yes crappier tasting version ) Im telling you anyone who knows the game knows those products are way overrated, but I do enjoy the energy some of the pre wo powders give. but since were rating them... Plasma Jet for me, pumps almost compare to a ph or designer pump. (Almost! )

un19
03-10-2009, 06:42 PM
plus you can make your own N.O explode, buy some mono, some beta alanine and bulk arginine with some caffeine powder, basaically a chaper (yes crappier tasting version ) Im telling you anyone who knows the game knows those products are way overrated, but I do enjoy the energy some of the pre wo powders give. but since were rating them... Plasma Jet for me, pumps almost compare to a ph or designer pump. (Almost! )

I'm going to have to give plasmajet a try, I've used a lot of nitric oxide products and at first they were extremely effective, but now they have lost their touch, especially no explode.

namean
03-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Try Super Charge by Labrada. So many warnings on the label but it will do the job it's suppose to.

tater_salad
03-10-2009, 07:25 PM
I havn't seen anyone rep CMI NO3 OverLoad yet so i'll stick in my 02.

I nabbed it on wheycheap a couple weeks back. Figured i'd give it a whirl for the price it was listed at.

It works. I received some crazy pumps with just a single scoop. Tasted as good as any other. Almost like SP250 (which doesn't work for me)

mixes decent with a fork and i even was able to fall asleep in the 4-5 hour time windows as i workout at night about 4 hours before i goto sleep.

Left me with a great nights sleep and i woke up feeling good aswell. Not sure if that was the NO but it was the only thing i took that night.

I'd buy their product again after using it.

CONTROLLED LABS
03-11-2009, 11:11 AM
I'd go with powder on the white flood. I love NO xplode too but white flood gives me so much more energy, and you dont crash like you do with NO xplode
glad to hear it, white flood is becoming a favorite :)

pills or power for white flood? what do you suggest?

same formula, so it depends if you want to pay a little bit extra per serving for the convenience of the tablets

JTFisher79
03-11-2009, 12:13 PM
as I ahve said in the past. I use the tablets now and I love them. Great pumps with them. I have found only one downside. While working out I feel huge and then later on when the effects wear off I feel small. The difference is definately noticeable. I have measured my arms before workout and during and there is a considerable difference when on the flood

mendozaj
03-11-2009, 05:50 PM
I tried both x plode and superpump, I gotta say that gaspari Superpump250 works better for me. Increased strenght and vicious pumps at the gym, but its a little deep in the pockets.

BABankert
03-11-2009, 07:02 PM
After trying multiple preworkout formulas, including SuperPump250 (SuperDump for me anyway - And yes I had the new lower-magnesium formula), MuscleTech Myoshock (I had a few free samples), and some other ones that I can't really think of, I've come to the conclusion that White Flood is possibly the best pre-workout product ever! I take the pill form since powders tend to give me the ****s, and the WF pills give me the power (and intestinal fortitude) to tear apart my workouts. I feel so focused, and the incredible pump makes me work even harder. I may try others (I've heard SuperCharge, NO Shotgun, and Animal Pump are all great), but I'm positive I'll always come back to the WF tablets!

Thanks for making a great, affordable product, CL!

CONTROLLED LABS
03-12-2009, 08:10 PM
as I ahve said in the past. I use the tablets now and I love them. Great pumps with them. I have found only one downside. While working out I feel huge and then later on when the effects wear off I feel small. The difference is definately noticeable. I have measured my arms before workout and during and there is a considerable difference when on the flood
mostly due to the enhanced blood flow during the workout period I would say

After trying multiple preworkout formulas, including SuperPump250 (SuperDump for me anyway - And yes I had the new lower-magnesium formula), MuscleTech Myoshock (I had a few free samples), and some other ones that I can't really think of, I've come to the conclusion that White Flood is possibly the best pre-workout product ever! I take the pill form since powders tend to give me the ****s, and the WF pills give me the power (and intestinal fortitude) to tear apart my workouts. I feel so focused, and the incredible pump makes me work even harder. I may try others (I've heard SuperCharge, NO Shotgun, and Animal Pump are all great), but I'm positive I'll always come back to the WF tablets!

Thanks for making a great, affordable product, CL!

awesome to hear. the tablets are becoming more popular by the day

Beast4444
03-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Mri no2 black is the best stuff out there by far. its some very strong potent **** and it works great it will have ur veins shreddin with in fifteen minutes of taking it is by far the best nitric oxcide product i have had and if u stack it with black powder or no xlpode or what ever it works great u will have insane pumps

AngryMidget
03-12-2009, 09:41 PM
If you don't mind spending money, PlasmaJet by Gaspari gave me incredible pumps. As far as NO products go, this one surely generates the most NO production of any product. If you're looking for a stimulant, however, this isn't your product.

Dedicated37
03-12-2009, 09:58 PM
If you don't mind spending money, PlasmaJet by Gaspari gave me incredible pumps. As far as NO products go, this one surely generates the most NO production of any product. If you're looking for a stimulant, however, this isn't your product.

PlasmaJet gave me crazy strength gains!

ccastro86
03-13-2009, 06:42 PM
when i first started getting serious about lifting I toook nanox9. the pumps were out of this world. I mean a couldn't move my arms after a good arm workout. I think some of that may have been attributed to me being somewhat new to bodybuilding. I didn't notice any increased energy though.

Now, I'm taking White Flood and love it. My focus and energy level are great. Pumps are good. Still looking for that cant scratch my neck feeling though that I got with nanox9 at times.

I'm running out of WF now and trying to decide on what to get next. Right now I'm thinking either NO Shotgun or nanox9 hardcore (leaning towards shotgun). what do you guys think though?

onecentpenne
03-13-2009, 07:13 PM
hell yeah man i got ta try it too its good **** am buying it today

enswalters
03-13-2009, 07:55 PM
when i first started getting serious about lifting I toook nanox9. the pumps were out of this world. I mean a couldn't move my arms after a good arm workout. I think some of that may have been attributed to me being somewhat new to bodybuilding. I didn't notice any increased energy though.

Now, I'm taking White Flood and love it. My focus and energy level are great. Pumps are good. Still looking for that cant scratch my neck feeling though that I got with nanox9 at times.

I'm running out of WF now and trying to decide on what to get next. Right now I'm thinking either NO Shotgun or nanox9 hardcore (leaning towards shotgun). what do you guys think though?

Try samples of them both. I would never recommend a Muscletech product as I think they're all overpriced - to the point of being complete ripoffs.

NO Shotgun did nothing for me, but I do know of several people that use it at my gym so that would be worth a try.

OtownTodd
03-13-2009, 08:20 PM

Hey for the last month i have been finishing all of my bicep workouts with 2 sets of 21's on the machine preacher curl. When you finish you cant even pull your earbuds out of your ears. Hope it works for you.

martyn500
03-14-2009, 02:56 AM
This thread is not really very helpful.
Look at the huge variation in opinion. How would this help someone to decide what to buy. ?
Supplements work differntely for everyone.

PhenomKidd
03-14-2009, 06:13 AM
This thread is not really very helpful.
Look at the huge variation in opinion. How would this help someone to decide what to buy. ?
Supplements work differently for everyone.

White Flood
SuperPump350
N.O. Shotgun
Vasocharge
NO-Xplode

Just try it and see if it works man. It's all pretty much the same more or less...

Atari
03-14-2009, 12:38 PM
White flood
superpump
no xplode

in that order.

barlowrf
03-14-2009, 05:45 PM
Really like Controlled Labs White Flood, been noticing awesome pumps during workout.

CONTROLLED LABS
03-15-2009, 03:26 PM

why switch if you love white flood so much? there is a lot of crap out there, so when you find something that works well, stick with it ;)

White Flood
SuperPump350
N.O. Shotgun
Vasocharge
NO-Xplode

Just try it and see if it works man. It's all pretty much the same more or less...

White flood
superpump
no xplode

in that order.

Really like Controlled Labs White Flood, been noticing awesome pumps during workout.
glad to hear it guys, thanks for the support :)

JRoberts1987
03-15-2009, 03:31 PM
I personally didnt like no-xplode, i like superpump250 though

LaxinAround
03-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Just bought a tub of No Xplode, excited for my next workout

ndedekian
03-15-2009, 06:46 PM
I just did my second day with White Flood after using N.O.Xplode and then SuperPump. I love it. It gives me a more focused and less nervous energy. It doesn't have the same feeling of strength as SuperPump, but the mental focus was much better, and with the fact that I have to work out super early in the morning to work with my schedule, that counts for a whole lot. I will stick with this for a while and see what happens.

Good call, do you feel a crash at all later? I tend to workout at night, and I've noticed with White Flood I don't have any problems getting to sleep, and at the same time if I end up going out to bar or something afterward I still have my regular energy. Very balanced

Rockfella
03-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Hey guys how does N.O Plasma Core (www.muscleasylumproject.com) stand in comparison with NO-Xplode or anything else.
TIA.

Proxyhub
03-16-2009, 11:19 AM
How bout you watch your fukin mouth. You don't know me. First off, everyone is different in how they respond to supplements. Not all supplements are made the same, and thats why I'm in the search for the one that works best for my body. Have you even read the threads? You call xplode pure garbage, yet for some on here, it works the best.

I LOL'd hard.. LOL

crazywoods
03-16-2009, 11:24 AM
Hey guys how does N.O Plasma Core (www.muscleasylumproject.com) stand in comparison with NO-Xplode or anything else.
TIA.

The NO explode is great for certain things like energy and endurance, but if you want the skin splitting pump,road map vascularity and extreme focus you really need to try the Altered State by Muscle Assylum Project. Most hardcore N O supplement that ive tried and ive tried almost all of them

BenMcRae
03-16-2009, 11:52 AM
VPX NO Shotgun hands down. Been taking it the past month defiantly noticeable strength and endurance increase at the gym.

Rockfella
03-16-2009, 01:45 PM
Bro u talking about this right?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/map/alteredstate.html

The NO explode is great for certain things like energy and endurance, but if you want the skin splitting pump,road map vascularity and extreme focus you really need to try the Altered State by Muscle Assylum Project. Most hardcore N O supplement that ive tried and ive tried almost all of them

CONTROLLED LABS
03-16-2009, 07:10 PM
Good call, do you feel a crash at all later? I tend to workout at night, and I've noticed with White Flood I don't have any problems getting to sleep, and at the same time if I end up going out to bar or something afterward I still have my regular energy. Very balanced

awesome to hear. its not just a ton of stims like some other preworkout products on the market. thanks for your feedback :)

naturalguy
03-16-2009, 07:16 PM
Animal Pump is now buy 2 get 1 FREE this is for a limited time.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/pump.html

That is 3 cans of Animal Pump for just $67.98 :eek:

Rockfella
03-16-2009, 07:43 PM
I pumped after months! feels great!!! Will try n buy N O after few months of regular training!

KJR246
03-16-2009, 07:45 PM
Definitely Assault, for what I've tried.

semperzar
03-17-2009, 12:00 AM
I personally didnt like no-xplode, i like superpump250 though

yea man, i am in iraq at the moment.. waiting for my shipment to come in(sp250, sizeon, some multis and protien). Somehow they cant get it to me, when other companies can.. weird.
but anyways, I miss my SP250, I bought some NoXplode for use in the mean time.. and its crap, well it doesnt work for me. SP250 all the way!!

Bas85
03-17-2009, 06:43 AM
yea man, i am in iraq at the moment.. waiting for my shipment to come in(sp250, sizeon, some multis and protien). Somehow they cant get it to me, when other companies can.. weird.
but anyways, I miss my SP250, I bought some NoXplode for use in the mean time.. and its crap, well it doesnt work for me. SP250 all the way!!

another reason why i say superpump 250 is da ish!!!!

peephole
03-17-2009, 07:05 AM
BSN NO-Xplode, 2.25 Lbs., Fruit Punch

Review: Brilliant Product.

Taste: 8/10 - Fruit Punch was my favourite but blue raspberry and wierdly lemonade are good too. steer clear of Grape!
Mixabilty: 6/10 - Not great, can be quite 'grainy' and leaves a foamy residue on the top
Ease of use: 10/10 - Just take before you train. simple.
Effectiveness: 8/10 - Unbelievable first time around. Does everything it says it does. I put about 20kg on bench press in 4 weeks! Second time around; decent but not as good. If body weight is similar to mine, take three scoops.
Price: 8/10 - Pretty cheap to be fair.
Rating: 8/10

ThisBigBastard
03-17-2009, 07:35 AM
Just tried the NO Shotgun version 3 last night.. it was the grape bubblegum flavor. I don't think I've ever tried a pre-workout drink that tastes that good in my life.
I was running on about 4 to 5 hours sleep and wasn't feeling that great about working out last night and this stuff definitely gave me a much needed kick in the ass.

UndiluteD
03-17-2009, 07:44 AM
Just Brought Jack3D by USP labs will give a review soon, supposidly best on the market !

presser83
03-17-2009, 10:26 AM
Just Brought Jack3D by USP labs will give a review soon, supposidly best on the market !

i talked to a guy who took jack3d he said its absolutely insane compared to no explode....he said its ten times more intense....right now im using white flood i really like it....but im about done with my first tub and the effects arent as great...no explode is definately my best supp reccomendation but if your looking to switch it up white flood is great...let me know how jack3d is though

UndiluteD
03-17-2009, 10:58 AM
i talked to a guy who took jack3d he said its absolutely insane compared to no explode....he said its ten times more intense....right now im using white flood i really like it....but im about done with my first tub and the effects arent as great...no explode is definately my best supp reccomendation but if your looking to switch it up white flood is great...let me know how jack3d is though

Just finished my no explode and the effects wore off quickly i didnt get the buzz i had at the start but it kept me going and tahts all i really needed, but its a goiod product none the less i think white flood is slightly cheaper per serving but it all depends on how much jack3d i take. Will get bck to you on first experienced compared to no xplode when i recieve it in the post tommorow :D

Sohan
03-17-2009, 06:06 PM

I'm the real Zohan and xplode sucks you ****ing inbred. Pure marketing. SP > Xplode hands down.

macmanish
03-17-2009, 07:22 PM
Just tried the NO Shotgun version 3 last night.. it was the grape bubblegum flavor. I don't think I've ever tried a pre-workout drink that tastes that good in my life.
I was running on about 4 to 5 hours sleep and wasn't feeling that great about working out last night and this stuff definitely gave me a much needed kick in the ass.

I am trying this No shotgunv3 watermelon
this is soooooo gooood
report later on the pump and other aspects of product

PhenomKidd
03-17-2009, 07:53 PM
I'm the real Zohan and xplode sucks you ****ing inbred. Pure marketing. SP > Xplode hands down.

I don't think it sucks, I have yet to try it though. I have 2 samples of it but since it has GCC I don't know if I'll take it.

pmt24
03-17-2009, 08:46 PM
NO explode is great..but.. i think SuperPump 250 is a little bit better tho. Better pumps and i didnt get all hyper i was more focused.

LUIS119
03-17-2009, 11:48 PM
N.o. Xplode And Nitrix
Best Pumps Ive Ever Had!

Muscle_Power
03-18-2009, 07:13 AM
Has anyone tried dark rage?

resuman
03-18-2009, 07:32 AM
I tried SP250 a while back and didn't really realize what was going on until a few weeks later. I realized I did not get tired when doing the lifts, i could continue to do set after set, rep after rep and not fatigue.

Well then I thought well N.O. is N.O. so I thought I would try something else, so I tried Nitrix and White Flood...no comparison...with SP250 my compund lifts are 20-30 lbs more than with Nitrix and White Flood. Nitrix does give a little better "pump" which just meant the skin was a little tighter on my arms etc but as far as energy on lifts and not fatiguing early. SP250 is the way to go.

CONTROLLED LABS
03-18-2009, 12:24 PM

always cycle your stims to maintain the best effects.

UndiluteD
03-18-2009, 01:19 PM
Just tried Jack3d 3 scoops, all i can say is **** yea. Loved every bit of my workout today did my usual 2-3 hour workout in under an hour, sweatin like mad ran for a good 20 min high intensity instead of my usual 5 min and still had energy left. Started to feel sick after an hour in the gym as i pushing my body to extremes i love it. Left No-explode in a ditch, all i can say is im in love. Bundled it with Purple wrath and some green mag before hand as well. BEST WORK OUT OF MY LIFE, its true what they say greenMAG is lushhh. Will be doing a Full log review soon of the 3 products.

presser83
03-18-2009, 08:55 PM
Just tried Jack3d 3 scoops, all i can say is **** yea. Loved every bit of my workout today did my usual 2-3 hour workout in under an hour, sweatin like mad ran for a good 20 min high intensity instead of my usual 5 min and still had energy left. Started to feel sick after an hour in the gym as i pushing my body to extremes i love it. Left No-explode in a ditch, all i can say is im in love. Bundled it with Purple wrath and some green mag before hand as well. BEST WORK OUT OF MY LIFE, its true what they say greenMAG is lushhh. Will be doing a Full log review soon of the 3 products.

thanks brah...definately gonna make the investment and try it out.

ETHSFootBall
03-18-2009, 09:07 PM
what are some opinions about Universal Shock Therapy?

fischetti
03-19-2009, 01:33 AM

Very good stuff and good value for money 50 workouts per tub,very under rated on this forum.

sknywhiteguy
03-19-2009, 05:58 AM
nevermind

BOOSTEDDUDE
03-19-2009, 11:48 AM

I was personally really impressed with this product. I tried one sample and it seemed to work excellent! I really like the Nootropic & Antioxidant formulas this product contains. The design on the sample packet looked good but they need to work on their product presentation. Looking it up on here makes the product look bland in the black jug. Just my opinion but product presentation does help. Esp with me when it comes to trying something new.

Samsdaddy0525
03-21-2009, 04:53 PM

I had fun with Shock Therapy when I took it. I stacked it along with Storm and broke through some plateaus.

ST gave me a huge jolt right away and I felt like an animal. Great pumps too.

Plus, 50 servings for under $30 is as good of a deal as there is for this product category.

Erik

Samsdaddy0525
03-21-2009, 04:59 PM
Animal Pump is now buy 2 get 1 FREE this is for a limited time.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/pump.html

That is 3 cans of Animal Pump for just $67.98 :eek:

I am a big Universal fan but Animal Pump did NOTHING for me.

I prefer to stick with a pre workout powder.

spectre86
03-21-2009, 09:56 PM

hmm anyone got a link on jack3d? ill rep the 1st person that puts it up.

was almost finished with my 2nd tub of no xplode. was getting ready to get another when i posted in someones thread about it and they said to try the super pump 250. so i did. tried it for the 1st time yesterday.

superpump250 > no xplode

it seemd to "hit" me harder. got a pump pretty quick worked it for damn near 3 hours. wasnt tired at all. started cramping a bit, got sore and was starving.

so far, i love it.

curious how No shotgunv3 is. Im a big VPX fan had great lucky with their prohormones years ago. just red alot more raves about the superpump 250.

UndiluteD
03-22-2009, 01:12 AM
Google Nutra Planet and go to USPlabs under companies and then u will find jack3d or go direct to the usplabs website

robgordon66
03-22-2009, 12:21 PM
BSN NO-Xplode, 2.25 Lbs., Fruit Punch

Review: Brilliant Product.

Taste: 8/10 - Fruit Punch was my favourite but blue raspberry and wierdly lemonade are good too. steer clear of Grape!
Mixabilty: 6/10 - Not great, can be quite 'grainy' and leaves a foamy residue on the top
Ease of use: 10/10 - Just take before you train. simple.
Effectiveness: 8/10 - Unbelievable first time around. Does everything it says it does. I put about 20kg on bench press in 4 weeks! Second time around; decent but not as good. If body weight is similar to mine, take three scoops.
Price: 8/10 - Pretty cheap to be fair.
Rating: 8/10

Thanks for the review and the tip to stay away from Grape. Almost bought it...http://z09a0222gshv273.imageshacknow.info/img/3122/e09e0225fewt/tongue.gif

spectre86
03-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Google Nutra Planet and go to USPlabs under companies and then u will find jack3d or go direct to the usplabs website

wow. stuff is pretty cheap too. how do you guys like it

http://www.***********.com/product/usplabs/jacked-45-servings.html

never red up on MALTODEXTRIN before either.

AndrewChan
03-24-2009, 08:53 PM
correct me if im wrong but isn't JACKED a creatine product and not an NO product?

AndrewChan
03-24-2009, 10:16 PM
Jack3d Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving
Y-RD Complex: 153.33mg
Caffeine
Theophylline (from Guarana)
1,3-Dimethylamylamine
Dibenzo(a,c) cycloocten-6-ol, 5,6,7,8-tetrahydro- 1,2,3,10,11,12 hexamethoxy-6,7-dimethyl-, stereolsomer (Schizandrol A)
ATP-Carnosine-Vaso Complex: 3,500mg
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta Alanine
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG)

befamous7
03-25-2009, 12:55 AM
Jack3d Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving
Y-RD Complex: 153.33mg
Caffeine
Theophylline (from Guarana)
1,3-Dimethylamylamine
Dibenzo(a,c) cycloocten-6-ol, 5,6,7,8-tetrahydro- 1,2,3,10,11,12 hexamethoxy-6,7-dimethyl-, stereolsomer (Schizandrol A)
ATP-Carnosine-Vaso Complex: 3,500mg
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta Alanine
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG)

Just because it has creatine in it, doesn't make it a creatine product. I know for a fact SuperPump 250 and N.O. Xplode also have creatine in them and they are NO products.

mattahy
03-26-2009, 12:28 AM
What's the most intense NO product out there? I've tried things like dymatize and even NO xplode and got absolutely nothing out of them both. I've tried taking up to two scoops on an empty stomach and I don't feel a thing which is very frustrating.

powder33
03-26-2009, 12:50 AM
I'm gonna have to say NOxplode, but in all fairness, its really all I've ever used. I did go through a tub of Cytosport Fast twitch, but it didn't really do it for me, it did increase my body temp and I was less sore the next day, but it didn't help put me in a zone to workout and the pumps were not there. I also stacked Noxplode with Nitrix and had crazy results, but the price and amount of water intake had its toll on me so I laid off it. I'd like to try sp250, but at this point I feel like if it ain't broke than why try to fix it? If NoXplode ever stops having the effects that its had on me, then I will try out sp250

palanilopez12
03-26-2009, 05:14 PM
ive tried NO-Explode...super pump...plasmajet...and white flood...for me its white flood

egripp
03-26-2009, 05:34 PM
I started with SuperPump & LOVED it.. went threw quite a few NO's since, including NOXplode which was decent, to Six Star which kinda sucked to a couple I forget which were 'forgettable' lol. They all gave some result, but I've come back to SP250 & have really missed it. I'm getting cramps & other sides cause I wasn't used to the potency after milder products.. but SP is #1 most potent in my book! (Sides.. it's nicknamed SuperDump for a reason, but it packs a punch!)

ric0_suav3
03-26-2009, 08:10 PM
It think a lot of you have it twisted. Most of you are focusing on pre-workouts...there is already "Best Pre-workout" thread.

What about Plasmajet? I've been using almost 45 days now and I love it. Anyone taking eNOXIDE? What about NO2 Black? NaNO X9 Hardcore?

InclineDBPresss
03-26-2009, 08:20 PM
You guys can give my log a look and see what you think of Magnum based on my progress (unsponsored log). If anything I just need some followers so take a look

jrmuscle
03-26-2009, 08:55 PM
i liked jacked pills

BOOSTEDDUDE
03-27-2009, 07:20 AM
I must say I'm still diggin my Hypershock & Supercharged NO's right now! Both are quite good. However, I just tried a sample of MuscleTechs Myo-Shock HSP yesterday. Not much of a pill popper but I downed 7 of those and was loving my chest workout! This stuff seemed to provide a very smooth and focused workout. I was quite happy with the samples and might get some in the future.

23Chills
03-27-2009, 08:41 AM
SuperPump250

Matt18in
03-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Love adding supplements to a already good routine...i found my favorite to be BIG by CMI...more expensive then most but defintly worth it..great pumps, great focus, really gave me an edge got great results

CONTROLLED LABS
03-27-2009, 12:43 PM
ive tried NO-Explode...super pump...plasmajet...and white flood...for me its white flood

awesome, that is an impressive list. we are honored to come out #1 :)

Lifter4Life59
03-27-2009, 04:41 PM
I know the thread is full of stuff, but who has tried NO Shotgun? I have some free samples down at school I plan on taking, my buddy said he liked them a lot, any opinions from anybody? I've tried NO Xplode and I liked it but just wondering what ppl think of shotgun?

BOOSTEDDUDE
03-27-2009, 06:47 PM
I know the thread is full of stuff, but who has tried NO Shotgun? I have some free samples down at school I plan on taking, my buddy said he liked them a lot, any opinions from anybody? I've tried NO Xplode and I liked it but just wondering what ppl think of shotgun?

Hey man, if their is any ONE pre workout sup I've heard people praise the most for working it's NO Shotgun. A lot of people also state they don't get a tolerance to it unlike most other NO sups. I was VERY happy to find out that my leasing office had a Fed-ex package that's been sitting their this whole month had the NO Shotgun and Synthesize samples. I didn't even know! So, I'm going to try this stuff out tomorrow and can't wait! I've heard the taste has improved greatly which is the reason I'm interested now. I got Black Cherry samples. Sounds good!

elicapel82
03-28-2009, 02:12 PM
CLs' WHITE FLOOD is the way (for me at least). Extreme focus, energy, and a pretty good pump too. It's hard to leave the gym when you combine it with
PURPLE WRATH.
I've tried: NO Xplode, NaNO Vapor, and SuperPUMP 250... I'm still with white flood...

MattP343
03-28-2009, 03:31 PM
Hey man, if their is any ONE pre workout sup I've heard people praise the most for working it's NO Shotgun. A lot of people also state they don't get a tolerance to it unlike most other NO sups. I was VERY happy to find out that my leasing office had a Fed-ex package that's been sitting their this whole month had the NO Shotgun and Synthesize samples. I didn't even know! So, I'm going to try this stuff out tomorrow and can't wait! I've heard the taste has improved greatly which is the reason I'm interested now. I got Black Cherry samples. Sounds good!
I got a tub of the new V3 formula and it is good stuff. Not sure I like it quite as well as SP250, but I still get a killer workout!

One very noticible characteristic is that it REALLY raises my body core temperature, and I sweat a TON. Considerably more than Sp250, white flood+ pw, noxplode, or AEN's Presurge.

steve1480
03-28-2009, 03:48 PM
Im gonna get some Superpump. Ive been using size-on, are the flavors similar?

enswalters
03-28-2009, 03:49 PM

I have a bunch of samples of NO Shotgun, but I've found it does nothing for me. SP250 and white flood were the best I've tried, although Animal Pump was pretty good too.

I just finished up a tub of wf and am cycling off NO/caffeine products for 10 days before I go back on them again. I definitely think wf is the best, but that 2 for 1 special on Animal Pump is pretty tempting too.