PDA

View Full Version : Best Overall Nitric Oxide (NO) Product?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

lapinsk
11-26-2007, 11:09 PM
I've tried these:

Nitrix (did nothing for me)
NO Explode (did nothing for me)
Nano Vapor
Nutrabolic Extreme
Horspower
Anabolic Switch

The Best (by far): Horsepower (Ultimate Nutrition). It has all the right stuff and I absolutely love the beta-alanine "tingle" that I get everytime.

Mike

ultimate nutrition imo is an underrated company they have a lot of nice products i wanted to try horse power but had trouble finding people who have tried it, the ad for it on their site is hilarious though

TerryW
11-26-2007, 11:23 PM
NANO Vapor (Muscletech) is definitely my fave. Since day 1, I've been getting huge pumps and acheiving BIG strength gains. This stuff has my mental focus razor sharp every time! NO-Xplode didn't do anything for me AND it tastes like crap, so I gave away a nearly full bottle to a friend!

pittjoe33
11-27-2007, 08:16 AM
NANO Vapor (Muscletech) is definitely my fave. Since day 1, I've been getting huge pumps and acheiving BIG strength gains. This stuff has my mental focus razor sharp every time! NO-Xplode didn't do anything for me AND it tastes like crap, so I gave away a nearly full bottle to a friend!

Speaking only of the taste, not effectiveness, the blue raspberry made by BSN NO-Xplode has to be the best tasting NO supplement that I have tied. As far as taste, the only other NO or creatine product that I have used that rivals the taste alone would be the watermellon flavor from Scivation Xtend.

Richard2002
11-27-2007, 10:42 AM
Nitrix has done little change on me. It will not work on all bodybuilder's and u must be very lean and at least 10% bodytfat to used it.

MasterNeita
11-27-2007, 06:11 PM
I took BSN: NO-Xplode and litteraly did explode....

Positives:
- Great Pump
- Increased Stamina
- Good Gains that stay once off product
- Showed more veins than I even knew existed

Negatives:
- Had the Shi*s all the time
- Body grew a dependancy to all the caffeine
- Migranes for apox. 6 days after I stoped useing it

Overall it's a good product and you sometimes have to take the good with the bad.. I'd give it an 8.5 out of 10

I'm definitly up for trying something else if anyone has a suggestion drop by the profile and leave one

AronP24
11-27-2007, 07:03 PM
Been taking MRI's Black Powder for the last two days...to cut to the chase, this product is absolutely FANTASTIC! See my review in the supplement review section I just posted...http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5780751

CONTROLLED LABS
11-27-2007, 10:04 PM
Superpump250 is excellent and powerful.

forget White Flood, I asked those guys for a sample and they would'nt even shoot me one.

Dont support companies who wont even go the extra mile to earn your business. Just my opinion.
sorry you feel that way, but we do not have white flood samples, we tried to produce them but it was no possible. we do sample our green magnitude and purple wraath if you wish to give those a try. we do offer the white flood in a half size tub now so you can try it out at a lower price. also if you dont like it you can always return it, so there is no risk :)

I used NO-XPlode it was Decent.
My cycle off is almost done so now I will go with COntrolledLabs
glad to hear it :)

I requested some samples from Controlled Labs and today I received 2 Green MAG's(sour apple and lemon) and a sample of Wraath. I'm not sure if they are out of Flood or they just don't sample it. Either way, CL has a pretty big following here so I don't think folks are going to follow YOUR lead because YOU didn't get any FREE Flood. CL products are relatively inexpensive too, why don't you just pick up a tub if you're so interested. I'm thankful to be able to sample any product I can. Back when I was in college, you bought a product from GNC ($$$) and if it sucked, tough. There was no bodybuilding.com with supplement company reps.

thanks for your support

Mighty Kev
11-27-2007, 10:19 PM
NO2 black is definitely next on my list to try.

Obnoxious123
11-27-2007, 10:19 PM
ive tried so many NO products, and by the end of the tub, my tolerance was so high that I couldnt wait to finish them off. The one that stands out for me was NOShotgun. Great formula, rechid taste. Worked for me well from the first serving to the very last, and I didnt increase my dose at all. The beta alanine did give me that wierd tingling/ itchy feeling that I acquired a love for too...

Same here, I've had SuperPump, NO Xplode, supercharge, white flood, and a few others i can't remember - but NO Shotgun stands out to me. i dont know but having it taste SO rancid makes it actually work better.

also white flood and shotgun is the only one that actually made me feel like i snorted a line of crack, which is awesome to feel when your lifting

i'd say shotgun then white flood on my list

Mighty Kev
11-27-2007, 10:40 PM
Endorush fo sho!!! Get grape, tastes like diet maple syrup....and my workouts are immaculate after drinking half a bottle.

Wondering why more people havent mentioned this? It is kinda pricey to buy RTDs....and its kinda new, but give it a try and lemme know what you think

Diet Maple Syrup? That sounds Gross! haha

s14dfw
11-27-2007, 11:00 PM
well so far i've tried super pump 250 ...and i got something it was better than using nothing..... no shotgun when i switched back to taking it i could fill the focus and drive to kill the weights and my veins bulge as with the pumps you always can push that last forced rep with shotgun.....i dont get that from super pump sadly....maybe it needs to be stacked with the other one that they make and super pump....i forget the name though but they look almost identical

BaSsSiKk
11-28-2007, 06:09 AM
NO Explode is the best out there and I've tried NO Shotgun and Superpump 250. No Explode ftw!!!

Accomplish
11-28-2007, 07:41 AM
Anyone tried ON's Vassive-NO ?

i got a free sample packet with my protein, had it and i did feel more alert mentally but not sure about the blood pump. Thinking of getting it anyone tried it??

Thai-boxer
11-28-2007, 08:58 AM
I agree. Tried NO Explode and Animal's Pump. No Explode, at least for me, was much "stronger" and had better effect.

SaltyTeez
11-28-2007, 11:29 AM
I am just getting started out and want to try out the NO-Xplode. Heard a lot of really good things about it all over the place. Is it useless to take a creatine supp with it? Very novice and looking for any help I can get

pittjoe33
11-28-2007, 11:34 AM
I am just getting started out and want to try out the NO-Xplode. Heard a lot of really good things about it all over the place. Is it useless to take a creatine supp with it? Very novice and looking for any help I can get

NO-Xplode will give you energy and focus from the stimulants and will give you a pump and some vascularity in the gym. Take BSN CellMass with it post-workout (creatine) for size and strength. Take both on an empty stomach, drink 1 gallon of water per day and also take some whey protein throughout the day. Follow the instructions exactly on both products for best results. Hope this helps you.

NO HYPE
11-28-2007, 08:13 PM
OK - All doses as per morning doses

When I get up:

Vanadyl Sulphate 10mg

Vanadyl Sulfate... Why is this toxic garbage in our supplements? (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5728391)

Hepatoxicity

Nephrotoxicity

Renal peroxidation

Central nervous system effects and/or neurological effects.

Depression of aortic cholesterol

Elevated organ vanadium

Phosphorylation/dephosphorylation inhibition

Na+ -K+ -ATPase inhibition

Depression of growth

Reproductive dysfunction

"No more than 1.8 mg/day should be used in people. Some manufacturers promote high dosages (15 to 100 mg) of vanadyl sulfate per day, but studies do not support such dosages, and they may be toxic."

"Target Organs: Kidneys, liver, respiratory system, eyes, skin."

"May cause liver and kidney damage."

"May cause central nervous system effects and/or neurological effects."

"Causes digestive and respiratory tract irritation."

"May cause severe gastrointestinal tract irritation with nausea, vomiting and possible burns."

"May cause greenish-black tongue discoloration due to deposition of vanadium salts. Ingestion of large amounts may cause an increase in blood pressure."

"40% of the patients exhibited gastrointestinal disturbances and 40% exhibited green tongues. After intakes of 4.5 to 18 mg V/day over 6 to 10 weeks, the patients developed green tongues, cramps and diarrhea"

"a decrease in cystine caused by vanadium was presumably the reason for reduced amounts of coenzyme A. Coenzyme A is involved in the synthesis of cholesterol, and therefore may affect the occurrence of atherosclerosis."

"It is retained in highest amounts in the kidney, liver, testes, bone, and spleen."

"Most of the excessive retained (exogenous) vanadium is deposited in bone."

"vanadium accumulation may occur if relatively small excess doses are taken for a prolonged time."

"people who are regularly exposed to high amount of metals, e.g., vanadium contained in certain dietary and musclebuilding regimens, may have increased risk for vascular diseases."

NO HYPE
11-28-2007, 08:21 PM
Oh yeah.... the reason I posted this here, is due to the FACT that vanadyl sulfate is a vasoconstrictor, yet it is found in NO products.... go figure.:D

I really find it interesting that there are about six NO products on bb.com that contain vanadyl sulfate.... too bad it has been shown to induce pulmonary vasoconstriction, as a result of NO inhibition.

Environ Health Perspect. 2004 Feb;112(2):201-6.

Vanadyl sulfate inhibits NO production via threonine phosphorylation of eNOS.

Exposure to excessive vanadium occurs in some occupations and with consumption of some dietary regimens for weight reduction and body building. Because vanadium is vasoactive, individuals exposed to excessive vanadium may develop adverse vascular effects. We have previously shown that vanadyl sulfate causes acute pulmonary vasoconstriction, which could be attributed in part to inhibition of nitric oxide production. In the present study we investigated whether NO inhibition was related to phosphorylation of endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS). VOSO4 produced dose-dependent constriction of pulmonary arteries in isolated perfused lungs and pulmonary arterial rings and a right shift of the acetylcholine-dependent vasorelaxation curve. VOSO4 inhibited constitutive as well as A23187-stimulated NO production. Constitutive NO inhibition was accompanied by increased Thr495 (threonine at codon 495) phosphorylation of eNOS, which would inhibit eNOS activity. Thr495 phosphorylation of eNOS and inhibition of NO were partially reversed by pretreatment with calphostin C, a protein kinase C (PKC) inhibitor. There were no changes in Ser1177 (serine at codon 1177) or tyrosine phosphorylation of eNOS. These results indicate that VOSO4 induced acute pulmonary vasoconstriction that was mediated in part by the inhibition of endothelial NO production via PKC-dependent phosphorylation of Thr495 of eNOS. Exposure to excessive vanadium may contribute to pulmonary vascular diseases.

Amulek
11-28-2007, 09:17 PM
We'll I've tried NO-explode and its true I love--er--loved it. Aww, I still do. Best 6 months of working out ever. Only problem is that when I had my blood tested before I went to work offshore I had really high GPT levels. Doctor said I prolly had Hep. so he ran tests which turned up neg. No surprise to me, since I'm celibate (that means I don't copulate). Yeh, so there really isn't a dilemma when I consider to abstain from drinking said frothy magick potion which would give me awesome workouts or continue taking the stuff and plan on signing my name at the end of some endless list for liver organ receipients (small fee of $75k not counting surgery or random donor procurement transaction fee by Chinese mafia via blackmarket--we-SO-sah-wee!!-bang-bang-chop, chop!).

pittjoe33
11-29-2007, 05:21 AM
Vanadyl Sulfate... Why is this toxic garbage in our supplements? (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5728391)

which products specifically contain this?

andy1313
11-29-2007, 09:52 AM
has anybody tried MRI's new black powder yet? im currently on it and it works really sweet. ive tried the no explode shotgun and superpump. but id say that this black powder is better then them. i get an awesome pump and solid workout off it.

Jacket
11-29-2007, 06:09 PM
Hypershock vs Nano Vapor? Which is better?

terracotta
11-29-2007, 06:55 PM
which products specifically contain this?

Anything that contains vanadium in the microgram range is not the issue (eg. 25 or 100 mcg). Some companies are putting in mg's of the stuff.

Here are some products that contain it:
Controlled Labs White Flood, Millennium Sport Ragnarok, Millennium Sport Kreaceps, Dymatize Xpand.

And then there are the products that contain only vanadyl sulfate and recommend very very huge doses (up to 100 mg per day).

NO HYPE
11-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Anything that contains vanadium in the microgram range is not the issue (eg. 25 or 100 mcg). Some companies are putting in mg's of the stuff.

Here are some products that contain it:
Controlled Labs White Flood, Millennium Sport Ragnarok, Millennium Sport Kreaceps, Dymatize Xpand.

And then there are the products that contain only vanadyl sulfate and recommend very very huge doses (up to 100 mg per day).

Thank you for helping spread the word terracotta.

xcmikeyd08
11-29-2007, 10:16 PM
So far ive only taken Superpump 250 & Pride Dominate [weak **** but is decent when your 17 starting out]

Pride Dominate: Tasted exactly like lemonade. Mixability was decent. No pumps. Lower than most NO supp's caffine which is cool. great starter for newbies to get some body tolerance. 3/10

Superpump 250: Although i feel like im on an overdosage of x-lax i love the product. I really want to try something else because im almost at the bottom, but the pump is so awesome. My veins are ridiculous at the end of the workout and my muscles pop out as well .. especially my forearm for some reason, how ever i almost past out today when i got out of my car because i was so dehydrated is my guess. Drink lots of water. Definately recommended! 9/10

labradarep
11-29-2007, 10:32 PM
So far ive only taken Superpump 250 & Pride Dominate [weak **** but is decent when your 17 starting out]

Pride Dominate: Tasted exactly like lemonade. Mixability was decent. No pumps. Lower than most NO supp's caffine which is cool. great starter for newbies to get some body tolerance. 3/10

Superpump 250: Although i feel like im on an overdosage of x-lax i love the product. I really want to try something else because im almost at the bottom, but the pump is so awesome. My veins are ridiculous at the end of the workout and my muscles pop out as well .. especially my forearm for some reason, how ever i almost past out today when i got out of my car because i was so dehydrated is my guess. Drink lots of water. Definately recommended! 9/10

Try Labrada's SuperCharge.

Armson Swole
11-30-2007, 05:48 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b116/thedriftking/MISC/prod_005.jpg

AronP24
11-30-2007, 01:08 PM
has anybody tried MRI's new black powder yet? im currently on it and it works really sweet. ive tried the no explode shotgun and superpump. but id say that this black powder is better then them. i get an awesome pump and solid workout off it.

yes! I love this stuff! Most vasuclarity I have ever had....it was almost frightening on the first day..no stomach issues either...overall a VERY SOLID product....just isn't sold here which I believe is a strong reason for it getting no love....but it is a very good pre-workout product

dieselvenomblue
11-30-2007, 03:06 PM
pinnacle nox2 or no shotgun

i used noxplode for a while but i have to admit. it tastes amazing, but it sucks. it is mostly caffeine with a tiny bit of no and creatine. once you get used to the caffeine this stuff is basically useless.

Bull S Nutrition. They have some great marketing but their products are horrible. i tried nitrix too and its really weak.

i have to agree that maybe the fact that no shotgun tastes like ass might make it more effective. much better compared to noxplode. you can also add some tribulus and bcaas to it to give it some more kick.

nox2 if you want a pill thats just arginine. this stuff makes you feel like an animal.

i havent tried nanox9 but i might try it after i'm out of nox2.

Anabolic26
11-30-2007, 06:08 PM
BSN's products are alright. They have good protein and good weight gainers. But when it comes to NO it is not as good as it is hyped. Every takes NO Xplode, i took it and saw nothing. The best NO is nano x9 and nano vapor. MuscleTech is far superior than BSN

CanadianFE
11-30-2007, 06:11 PM
I started out with just Protein and Caffeine pre-workout. Then i tried Dynamatize Xpand, found it ok, I didnt put on any weight and it didnt seam much better than just Caffeine. After that i tried NO-Xplode and it was awesome, people can call BS but when i take NO-Xplode I pretty consistantly lift 10% more weight than with nothing. I switched back to Xpand for half a bottle because it was cheaper and felt nothing... back to NO-Xplode again and love it... its like gym crack...

Tefzilla
11-30-2007, 07:05 PM
BSN's products are alright. They have good protein and good weight gainers. But when it comes to NO it is not as good as it is hyped. Every takes NO Xplode, i took it and saw nothing. The best NO is nano x9 and nano vapor. MuscleTech is far superior than BSN
I would probably agree with you on the BSN products. I took NO Xplode for about 2months and then after the first month and a half I was not seeing anything els from the product but that is just me. And I have been taking superpump250 for awhile now and the effects have yet to ware off. People say that while taking this product they have to go to the bathroom every second this problem does not affect me. And on the nano x9 and nano vapor I have yet to try.

MasterNeita
12-01-2007, 09:50 AM
NO2 black is definitely next on my list to try.

I've heard good things but the only problem for me is the price

You can stack 2 decent to good quality supplements to get the same results and pay less than what you would for the NO2 Black

sioulegaled
12-01-2007, 04:02 PM
I m taking L-citrulin by Now and I must say it works great.

psych
12-01-2007, 06:45 PM

lol @ bsn

http://****************.com/Complaint.pdf

emerson45
12-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Ive tryed both Fast twitch and NO xplode for wrokout energy, and i found NO xplode to be much more effective, giving me endless energy

pittjoe33
12-03-2007, 05:35 PM
lol @ bsn

Has this gone to court yet with a decision reached? I'm curious to know how they determined that CEE Malate was not present in the products? Is there really no patent pending on CEM3? Interesting. Regarless, you do get results from the product.

deserusan
12-03-2007, 06:33 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/deserusan/untitled-2.jpg

ZDub212
12-03-2007, 06:39 PM

I just reached out and grabbed at my computer screen :eek:

TD62
12-03-2007, 08:40 PM
What are some good stacks for Nano Vapor?

psych
12-03-2007, 09:04 PM

is it available now?

TrueBeliever
12-03-2007, 09:08 PM
yes! I love this stuff! Most vasuclarity I have ever had....it was almost frightening on the first day..no stomach issues either...overall a VERY SOLID product....just isn't sold here which I believe is a strong reason for it getting no love....but it is a very good pre-workout product
Do you take the recommended dosage, or do you cut it? The **** is so damn expensive and I was thinking of buying it to try it out.

polo18
12-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Alright I am dieing here. I am 220 pounds, and just got back into lifting now that my shoulders are 85%-90% better. I've tried NO Xplode and built a huge tolerance so I went to NO2 Black powder--1 scoop does nothing, 1.5 does nothing, 2 scoops does nothing.

WHAT SUPPLEMENT WILL WORK FOR ME? I need that pump feeling.

XMS
12-03-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm on my second tub of Gaspari SuperPump 250. HUGE PUMPS! I recommend it!

psych
12-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Alright I am dieing here. I am 220 pounds, and just got back into lifting now that my shoulders are 85%-90% better. I've tried NO Xplode and built a huge tolerance so I went to NO2 Black powder--1 scoop does nothing, 1.5 does nothing, 2 scoops does nothing.

have you taken a break from any preworkout supplements?

polo18
12-03-2007, 09:53 PM
yes, NO XPLODE last may then rehabbed all summer til about two weeks ago. started no2 two weeks ago.

jayc531
12-03-2007, 11:44 PM
I used bsn NITRIX and received no results.. did you try something new yet?
I hated BSN nitrix i felt like it did absolutley nothing for me. it sucked. I got better reseults from creatine. HOwever im new to this supplement game.

deserusan
12-03-2007, 11:47 PM
is it available now?

soon my friend, soon.

nourrrr
12-04-2007, 01:49 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=104353
check it out guys.

TD62
12-04-2007, 07:17 AM
I've run the gambit of NO products from Trac, NOexplode, Nanovapor, and even tried NaNOx9 and Altered State but I'm just not feeling the pumps like a I use to
I know after a while one will build a tolerance, but I've cycled off now for a long time and am wondering which NO is the better product? is it one of these or is there one I haven't tried? Help me out please

TapOut428
12-04-2007, 08:35 AM
my favorite so far has to be the nano vapor. the only bad thing is the bitter taste but its not that bad. and you get used to it. but the pump for me is amazing a lasts a couples hours each time.

ChromeO
12-04-2007, 10:16 AM
my honest placement of these products would be vapor is by far the superior.. by far best pumps.. i dont get any weird side effects.. (superpump=superdump) .. by faaaarrr vapor has the best taste.. next is no-explode.. then the rest .. My who is now in college is telling me about this new product Armageddon and he said it's more powerful then vapor.. Does anyone have info about this product??

Warneckutz
12-04-2007, 11:44 AM
I've run the gambit of NO products from Trac, NOexplode, Nanovapor, and even tried NaNOx9 and Altered State but I'm just not feeling the pumps like a I use to
I know after a while one will build a tolerance, but I've cycled off now for a long time and am wondering which NO is the better product? is it one of these or is there one I haven't tried? Help me out please

I've been using Controlled Labs White Flood since July on a consistent basis and I've yet to notice any tolerance build-up. (Their newest formula seems works better for ME) Prior to White Flood I had used NO-Xplode but quickly built a tolerance for it. I've heard some good things about VPX's NO-Shotgun but I've never tried the product (but I did hear they've improved the quality of it). Good luck with whatever product you choose.

-Ant

collegetennis08
12-04-2007, 12:26 PM
I have taken NO Explode and NO NA Vapor and their is no comparison....NO Explode gave me amazing pumps and increased blood flow and concentration..while NO Na vapor just gives me a headache sometimes along with a hard down...

DragonDude
12-04-2007, 01:40 PM
All NO is crap! Gives you pumps, so what? Go pump in the bath if you want pumps.

TD62
12-04-2007, 01:43 PM
The Armageddon is like NO-explode in that it has creatine in it as well right? if your pre-workout supp as creatine should you still take a post workout creatine?

pittjoe33
12-04-2007, 02:15 PM
The Armageddon is like NO-explode in that it has creatine in it as well right? if your pre-workout supp as creatine should you still take a post workout creatine?

Usually, the pre-workout supps are for energy, focus and pump. Post-workout supps are usually for muscle recovery. It depends what type of creatine is in each and what amounts are in each.

MJT7
12-04-2007, 05:11 PM
I'm using N.O. Explode, what type of creatine do you recommend using for post workout

pittjoe33
12-04-2007, 05:15 PM
I'm using N.O. Explode, what type of creatine do you recommend using for post workout

BSN CellMass

essquared
12-04-2007, 05:18 PM
I don't think anyone has mentioned this product yet but NO Shotgun from VPX is pretty legit. I had been taking BSN NOxplode for about a year, and really liked the taste, and of course the effect of the product, but even through cycling on and off the product my body kind of grew immune to the dosage, so as I would up each use to about 2 scoops, i realized that the per workout cost was getting up there and 1.81 lbs wouldn't last me very long.
I decided to try NO Shotgun based on reading online about the effects of using just 1 scoop even for experienced and avid NO users, and my first workout with Shotgun was UNBELIEVABLE. The pumps were not even in the same ballpark as with NOxplode, nor was the energy it gave OR, most importantly, the length of time that the pump lasted. All were vastly VASTLY superior to that of NOxplode, AND - with only one scoop, so the per-workout cost is considerably cheaper.
Too good to be true? Kind of. IT TASTES VERY BAD. It is the worst tasting product i have ever tasted. However, that having been said, I think I, and a lot of other NOxplode users, have become spoiled with how good that product tastes. Luckily for some reason, I have no problem throwing down awful-tasting drinks that I know won't kill me, as in, they're not spoiled or anything. Maybe i should be on Survivor or something ANYWAYS, its a good idea to mix this with Gatorade, because, well, Damn.
Its well worth it however. Like they say, the worst it tastes, the better it is for you. Plus I think they just came out with some flavored versions (probably from distgusted users sending emails) so i'll try that out and post again.
DISCLAIMER: While i have been lifting for a while and have a respectable physique, NOxplode is the ONLY NO product i have tried before Shotgun, so my opinion is a little watered-down.
So if you've been using NOx for a while, and like me are/were using 2 scoops, switch over to Shotgun. If you're just starting out using NO products, Shotgun might be a bit much, or perhaps you should use half-a-scoop. its that potent.

ratings:
pump - 10/10
taste - 3
cost - 9
energy - 9

pittjoe33
12-04-2007, 05:46 PM
I don't think anyone has mentioned this product yet but NO Shotgun from VPX is pretty legit. I had been taking BSN NOxplode for about a year, and really liked the taste, and of course the effect of the product, but even through cycling on and off the product my body kind of grew immune to the dosage, so as I would up each use to about 2 scoops, i realized that the per workout cost was getting up there and 1.81 lbs wouldn't last me very long.
I decided to try NO Shotgun based on reading online about the effects of using just 1 scoop even for experienced and avid NO users, and my first workout with Shotgun was UNBELIEVABLE. The pumps were not even in the same ballpark as with NOxplode, nor was the energy it gave OR, most importantly, the length of time that the pump lasted. All were vastly VASTLY superior to that of NOxplode, AND - with only one scoop, so the per-workout cost is considerably cheaper.
Too good to be true? Kind of. IT TASTES VERY BAD. It is the worst tasting product i have ever tasted. However, that having been said, I think I, and a lot of other NOxplode users, have become spoiled with how good that product tastes. Luckily for some reason, I have no problem throwing down awful-tasting drinks that I know won't kill me, as in, they're not spoiled or anything. Maybe i should be on Survivor or something ANYWAYS, its a good idea to mix this with Gatorade, because, well, Damn.
Its well worth it however. Like they say, the worst it tastes, the better it is for you. Plus I think they just came out with some flavored versions (probably from distgusted users sending emails) so i'll try that out and post again.
DISCLAIMER: While i have been lifting for a while and have a respectable physique, NOxplode is the ONLY NO product i have tried before Shotgun, so my opinion is a little watered-down.
So if you've been using NOx for a while, and like me are/were using 2 scoops, switch over to Shotgun. If you're just starting out using NO products, Shotgun might be a bit much, or perhaps you should use half-a-scoop. its that potent.

ratings:
pump - 10/10
taste - 3
cost - 9
energy - 9

Nice review. Here's something that should make your day. I finally received a sample of NO-Shotgun (reformulated for taste). Don't get me wrong, it doesn't tast 1/2 as good as NO-Xplode, but it is vastly improved. It's the Exotic Fruit flavor. If you really like the product, get it in this flavor and it will spare you drinking castor oil for a supplement.

powell81
12-04-2007, 11:26 PM
BSN No-Explode I finally tossed out today! It's been sitting around my house forever slowly trying to get get rid of it. It just doesn't work good at all for me cause I always crash out with it half way through my workout. I feel better when I don't use anything compared to this crap.

History in Effect
12-05-2007, 11:42 AM
do not toss out any BSN products. keep them in case you can get a refund due to the lawsuit and everybody should know what I am talking about.

Tray01
12-05-2007, 11:50 AM
I know that AP has some creatine in it but as Far as NO goes its the best IMHO.

SMallory
12-05-2007, 03:45 PM
what about Nutrex niox...is itanygood?

SMallory
12-05-2007, 03:46 PM
hey what lawsuit? against BSN..what for? i want to know b/c i have their products!!

Good Luck Chuck
12-06-2007, 07:32 AM
I have been using NO shotgun for about two months now. By far the best NO i have ever taken. The pumps are incredible and gains are great. It taste like crap but it is worth the gagging.

pittjoe33
12-06-2007, 07:49 AM
I have been using NO shotgun for about two months now. By far the best NO i have ever taken. The pumps are incredible and gains are great. It taste like crap but it is worth the gagging.

Contact VPX and ask them to exchange it for the Exotic Fruit flavor, or if they can give a nice discount for a new one due to the flavor being undrinkable. There is a huge difference in the taste between the original formula and the exotic fruit flavor.

KmuL
12-06-2007, 08:12 AM

ratings:
pump - 10/10
taste - 3
cost - 9
energy - 9

I learned a trick for the taste....mix it with V8 Fusion Strawberry Banana, can barely taste the stuff, actually it tastes fairly good with it. I have tried Superpump 250 (good pump, bad on the stomach), No Xplode (ehh) and No-Shotgun, Shotgun has to be the best so far. No problems yet, great pumps.

kwyn
12-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Does NO have any effects besides a brief pump at the gym and a few hours after? Does it make you stronger in the long run? Muscles bigger?

I'm interested, but all I read is that it gives you pumps.

eeeeee!
12-06-2007, 04:27 PM
im fixen to start some no2 black.
those pills suck to swallow.
could i crush them up and chase them with water and still get
the same effects? would anyone know?

i know with taking pills, crushing them up makes them have a larger surface so they digest faster.

WinnipegWill
12-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Does NO have any effects besides a brief pump at the gym and a few hours after? Does it make you stronger in the long run? Muscles bigger?

Debatable. I've seen studies that show it does nothing buthelp pump and others that say its is better then the second coming of Christ...But even just a better pump does mean greater blood flow and more nutrients to the muscle. ALso greater fascia stretching (not major but somewhat). The NRG is great on long days too when you want to hit the sack instead of the gym.

I would stick to Superpump250 by gaspari.

pittjoe33
12-06-2007, 06:04 PM

Not sure scientifically, but for me, I like getting the energy from the stimulants to get focused and get extra reps, and feel stronger and lift more from the added motivation. Thus, stronger in the long run.

pittjoe33
12-06-2007, 06:07 PM

i know with taking pills, crushing them up makes them have a larger surface so they digest faster.

It's probably a bad idea. I would check with the company that makes the product. Sometimes pills are made to be time released to release a certain amount at a time. Getting it all at once may be like overdosing. Sometimes it's made to release slowly to extend the effects over a larger period of time as well. You lose that if taking it in all at once. I would check with the company for possible downsides of crushing and ingesting immediately.

kwyn
12-07-2007, 08:05 AM
Not sure scientifically, but for me, I like getting the energy from the stimulants to get focused and get extra reps, and feel stronger and lift more from the added motivation. Thus, stronger in the long run.

What stimulants are in the one you take? Just caffeine? What kind do you take?

What stimulants are in Superpump250?

pittjoe33
12-07-2007, 08:09 AM
What stimulants are in the one you take? Just caffeine? What kind do you take?

What stimulants are in Superpump250?

I believe it's just caffeine. I'm off-cycling but I've used probably just about every NO and creatine product at some point or another, or at least samples. I have not used black Powder or the Nano's though. Recently, as far as NO products, I've used NO-Xplode, NO-Shotgun and SuperPump 250. As far as effectiveness in Order, I was have to say NO-Shotgun (Exotic Fruit), NO-Xplode and SuperPump 250. You have to get use to SuperPump 250 or take with a small amount of food or you get the hershey squirts.

kwyn
12-07-2007, 08:52 AM
I believe it's just caffeine. I'm off-cycling but I've used probably just about every NO and creatine product at some point or another, or at least samples. I have not used black Powder or the Nano's though. Recently, as far as NO products, I've used NO-Xplode, NO-Shotgun and SuperPump 250. As far as effectiveness in Order, I was have to say NO-Shotgun (Exotic Fruit), NO-Xplode and SuperPump 250. You have to get use to SuperPump 250 or take with a small amount of food or you get the hershey squirts.

You mean that NO-Shotgun worked the best of the 3?

pittjoe33
12-07-2007, 09:22 AM
You mean that NO-Shotgun worked the best of the 3?

In my opinion, yes. But all 3 are good. If you polled 100 people, you would probably get a mixed opinion due to everyones body reacting differently to different things. If getting Shotgun, get the exotic fruit or you will not be able to tolerate the taste of the original formula. These are just the pre-workout supplement. You'll want a good post-workout creatine supplement as well (CellMass, SizeOn, CE2, Krealkalyn, etc.). Hope this helps.

kwyn
12-07-2007, 09:24 AM
In my opinion, yes. But all 3 are good. If you polled 100 people, you would probably get a mixed opinion due to everyones body reacting differently to different things. If getting Shotgun, get the exotic fruit or you will not be able to tolerate the taste of the original formula. These are just the pre-workout supplement. You'll want a good post-workout creatine supplement as well (CellMass, SizeOn, CE2, Krealkalyn, etc.). Hope this helps.

Yup. THX

chopzncutz
12-07-2007, 09:26 PM
has anyone messed with beast nutrition 2pumped

iezzi92
12-08-2007, 04:03 PM
altered state by maps

TD62
12-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Does anyone know anything about Armageddon by StarChem?

purts
12-08-2007, 06:39 PM
I've read a couple of pages but I don't feel like going through all 120 of them so here's a few questions that might have been answered. Keep in mind that I'm a beginner to this whole supplement game.

1. Differences between NO and creatine?

2. Taking this supplement helps you doing better pump thus getting bigger a lot faster. Don't you think it's less satisfying since you are using something that alternate your body instead of letting things go naturally?

3. Do you loose a lot of gains when you stop taking NO supplements?

4. Anyone tried OAC VolcaNO?

Thanks!

dcurran15
12-10-2007, 08:08 PM
i have used cold fusion and no explode. cold fusion made my vains huge but i had better and longer pumps with no explode

hammergunz
12-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Will have to say No Explode. Great pumps. I take 2 scoops per.

Spartan2485
12-12-2007, 12:28 AM
shock therapy works great for me, better than no-xplode in my opinion

hjayss
12-12-2007, 01:09 AM
shock therapy works great for me, better than no-xplode in my opinion

Not to many scoops so it last a long time...and it taste great...That is a plus...

BASHBROTHER44
12-12-2007, 09:39 AM
NO-Shotgun is great too bad its recalled now....
http://www.tga.gov.au/recalls/2007/vpx.htm

any new ideas????

Muscle-T
12-12-2007, 06:27 PM
i've tried NO-explode, superpump 250, and Trac extreme NO...what worked best for me was Trac

psych
12-12-2007, 07:32 PM

any new ideas????

that was back in october in australia according to that paper
looks like nothing happened since we didnt see/hear about it at all

pittjoe33
12-12-2007, 09:35 PM
that was back in october in australia according to that paper
looks like nothing happened since we didnt see/hear about it at all

I emailed both BSN and VPX but haven't yer heard from them to address this recall.

Richard71
12-13-2007, 10:18 AM
I've got to go with No-X-Plode

nwskier
12-13-2007, 11:30 AM
I'm trying out SuperPump right now- which has also provided great results, but I think in the overall picture I experienced the best gains and more focused workouts with NO-Xplode.

I'll likely be switching back after taking a break when my supply of SuperPump runs out.

hfinmyblood
12-13-2007, 12:58 PM
I'm stacking N.O. Xplode, Nitrix, Cellmass, Axis-ht, Syntha-6. True-Mass, and Atro-phex. I'm blown away at what I've achieved. I never thought I'd have an 8 pack so fast. I am at a military base and I pretty much own the gym down there now...btw I'm 19

FreakDrew
12-13-2007, 01:20 PM
It makes me want to go to the gym!! I can destroy(well try at least) any muscle at the gym and continue to want more! I worked my shoulders the hardest that I have ever in my life and I didn't want to stop. Not only that but they are not sore at all the next day. Same with all body parts. I don't want to leave the gym!!!

dMENTION
12-13-2007, 01:30 PM

It's probably a bad idea. I would check with the company that makes the product. Sometimes pills are made to be time released to release a certain amount at a time. Getting it all at once may be like overdosing. Sometimes it's made to release slowly to extend the effects over a larger period of time as well. You lose that if taking it in all at once. I would check with the company for possible downsides of crushing and ingesting immediately.

i hav to agree with joe too. NO2 is meant to be an extended release pill. Crushing the pills wouldnt be bad but it would defeat the purpose of extended release. Youll be fine, NO2 Black is a good product. Maybe consider Black Powder, also by MRI, its an instant release powder form.

dMENTION
12-13-2007, 01:31 PM
MRI Black Powder!

Rique
12-13-2007, 03:56 PM
no xplode

hands down like 6:30

w830i
12-14-2007, 09:03 AM
i have just one question, i know many people have different opinions based on what the best NO is for them but, if i asked you all to agree on ONE, and ONLY ONE brand, which would it be?

you know, the NO product that pumps the hell out of you, and takes a very long time for your body to be immune to....

hfinmyblood
12-14-2007, 09:54 AM
i have just one question, i know many people have different opinions based on what the best NO is for them but, if i asked you all to agree on ONE, and ONLY ONE brand, which would it be?

you know, the NO product that pumps the hell out of you, and takes a very long time for your body to be immune to....

I've been taking NO Xplode for 2 years and she still works

pittjoe33
12-14-2007, 10:37 AM

I know this isn't waht you asked and I have not tried it yet (release to market is any day now)- I'm excited to try Gaspari PlasmaJet. To chose the best NO is touch. NO-ShotGun and NO-Xplode give a nice pump and energy. Others might have one aspect that you like best, but lack the pump, or energy, or how long it lasts, or how long until you build a tolerance. It's a tough question.

BigHock
12-14-2007, 05:19 PM
Had to weigh in on the subject,,, Personally, tried a ton of diffrent things but Cellucor's M5... Tastes nasty as ass, but hits hard,,, Just one N.O. product ,, I get great pumps from NDS Nitro CM, pills with out the powder tastes... Both of these have Arginine Ethl ester... Great for pumps...

Mike_Diebold
12-14-2007, 06:01 PM
BSN No-Explode by far gives me crazy pumps and amazng workouts left my shoulders and back sore (good sore) for 4 days and upped my row 45 pounds after taking it

pittjoe33
12-14-2007, 08:08 PM

any new ideas????

I emailed BSN and VPX individually and asked if there is any truth to the recall of CellMass and the NO-Shotgun? I said that it was found here: http://www.tga.gov.au/recalls/2007/vpx.htm. I received a response from BSN that said, ?In response to ticket number 18503, Eric Hart wrote:
Hey Joe, I hope all is well and you are having a great day! Thank you for the email and support of the BSN product line. In regards to your concern, there is no recall for CellMass(r) in the United States. Coumarin is a naturally occurring constituent in many types of food (cinnamon, for example).
I am going to get you an official statement from BSN once it is ready. I want to make sure you are aware of the facts my friend. Again, thank you for reaching out directly. Sincerely, Eric Hart CS Supervisor/Senior Technician
Phone: 1-877-673-3727 EXT: 205?. I haven?t yet heard from VPX.

w830i
12-14-2007, 08:17 PM
ok then, ill try taking NO xplode first, then depending on how things go, i might switch to NO shotgun or whatever...

adam31
12-14-2007, 08:28 PM
I have tried, BSN NO Xplode, Shotgun, XPAND, WF, RAG, Cold Fusion, and labrada super pump and a couple others over the years about 6-7 to be exact. I have been using xpand mixed with Rag lately it doesn't hit all at once but it builds and is gradually agreat feeling in the mid- of workout. and it lasts. The Xpand is non-caf 1 scoop with 1 scoop of the Rag.

BigHock
12-14-2007, 08:53 PM
I have been reading BB.com for a long time but never posted, I posted earlier, but to the response of taking N.O. Explode... I don't know fellas,, I don't personally need caffine to get pumps, and with the current lawsuit against BSN I won't be taking any of thier line... Unless i want creatine monohydrate!!!!
check this if you haven't already

BigHock
12-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Sorry i guess you can't post other sites... But there is a lot of **** with the BSN line in question..... If anyone knows something i don't.. do tell!!!

pittjoe33
12-14-2007, 08:56 PM
Sorry i guess you can't post other sites... But there is a lot of **** with the BSN line in question..... If anyone knows something i don't.. do tell!!!

Call or email BSN and ask your question and reference the page that you keep trying to post. Get an answer and post it here. His information (BSN) is Eric Hart (CS Supervisor/Senior Technician)- Phone: 1-877-673-3727 EXT: 205. His email is eric.hart@bsnonline.net

r_fulton
12-14-2007, 09:22 PM
I have tried no-xplode, Nano Vapor, and Gaspari Superpump.
My favorite so far is Superpump with Vapor a close second. It felt like I got the same pump and intensity from Gaspari, but my head felt a little more focused.
Although I have not tried Animal pumps yet and heard that is a very good product.

BigHock
12-14-2007, 09:56 PM
Thanks i probably will do that.. Sad thing is i can just about imagine the corporate response i will get.. Supplemnt Police tests a lot of products, and the lawsuit was on thier site.. Could refrence the page, but you can check it out.. The bust a lot of the bull**** companies out there... But I am sure we will all know soon enough.. The suit was only filed last month

o0iceman0o
12-15-2007, 01:06 AM
o.k, i just finished my first tub of no explod and i am very happy with the results. i put on ten pounds of muscle, and every single one of my lifts have gone up in weight. i recently read on another forum on this site about this stuff called shock therapy and the storm stack. i looked it up, and is very resonable in price. especially since i am a broke college student.apparently the other guy who made the post was one too. i can get the stack for the price of one tub of no explode. can any one tell me if this stack is any good or should i just stick with no exlpod???

Bone32
12-15-2007, 12:44 PM
I used BSN NO-Xplode for quite some time, and was disappointed by the results. Currently I'm looking for something new.

pittjoe33
12-15-2007, 02:02 PM
I used BSN NO-Xplode for quite some time, and was disappointed by the results. Currently I'm looking for something new.

Not that it means these will work best for you, but if you go to http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/top50.htm it lists the 50 top selling items on bb.com. Also, they currently have 15% off products listed at http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clearance.htm using code: BlowOut15off

crxquake
12-15-2007, 04:38 PM
naNOvapor gives me the nitrous edge I need. I a big dude and require hardcore supplements to make gains. The product works wonders making soreness virtually go away. I feel good all day when I take this product. It is a pre workout mix. I took about a week of 1 serving before my workout. Now, I am taking 2 serving pre workout and feel great at the gym and coming home. Truly a "top shelf" supplement. (I also take NitroTech)

Some people do not like MuscleTech products. Clearly, I do.

Roadmuscle
12-15-2007, 04:45 PM
I like NO Xplode for preworkout energy. The effects wear off after taking it for awhile. As far as better pumps it seems my diet effects that more than any supplement. Low carbs equal low pumps high carbs equal great pumps.

ShreddedOne
12-16-2007, 12:16 AM
I have tried, BSN NO Xplode, Shotgun, XPAND, WF, RAG, Cold Fusion, and labrada super pump and a couple others over the years about 6-7 to be exact. I have been using xpand mixed with Rag lately it doesn't hit all at once but it builds and is gradually agreat feeling in the mid- of workout. and it lasts. The Xpand is non-caf 1 scoop with 1 scoop of the Rag.

you're on the rag? that's disgusting, what does that have to do with sups you nasty thing?! Stick a tampon up there and shut up. I'm gonna go puke now.

Kidding! but seriously what is RAG?

ShreddedOne
12-16-2007, 12:21 AM
I've tried NO Xplode, NO Shotgun, Trac Extreme NO, and SuperPump. ALL worked. I THINK the NO Shotgun may have been the best. I'm getting on White Flood when I finish this cycle of Shotgun.

faisji
12-16-2007, 12:28 AM
No-explode really works.It will not work for people who are expecting miracles but those who take it for what it is a pre workout stim it works.In my experience every workout with xplode has been worth it.My poundage has gone up.I go into the gym everytime lift heavyier than last time and come out pumped and keep my gains.

w830i
12-16-2007, 01:43 AM
cant wait to get my hands on my first tub of NO...

RonShipman
12-16-2007, 02:34 AM
Bicep curls with light weights high reps would probably give you more of a pump then any product mentioned here.

w830i
12-16-2007, 07:58 AM
i usually eat a subway sandwich an hour before i workout.. now that i have NO xplode, which says "take on an empty stomach" is it okay to drink it 30 mins pre workout while ALSO eating a sub 1 hour before? so its like 30 mins in between both noXplode and the sandwich

im worried about lessening the effects of NO coz i ate a sub.. sorry first timer here..

kevin223412
12-16-2007, 02:24 PM
i usually eat a subway sandwich an hour before i workout.. now that i have NO xplode, which says "take on an empty stomach" is it okay to drink it 30 mins pre workout while ALSO eating a sub 1 hour before? so its like 30 mins in between both noXplode and the sandwich

im worried about lessening the effects of NO coz i ate a sub.. sorry first timer here..

I talked to the guys at BSN, drinking a protein shake 1 hour before, then your no-xplode a half hour before is just fine cuz the protein shake is digested quickly enough so that it doesn't mess with the no-xplode. I would try to avoid the sub, or eat it even earlier (ie, 2-2.5 hours before hand).

uhockey
12-16-2007, 02:33 PM
I'd strongly reocommend checking out NO Limits. Cost-wise, effect-wise, and science-wise there are VERY few products near its level on the market.

w830i
12-16-2007, 03:17 PM
I talked to the guys at BSN, drinking a protein shake 1 hour before, then your no-xplode a half hour before is just fine cuz the protein shake is digested quickly enough so that it doesn't mess with the no-xplode. I would try to avoid the sub, or eat it even earlier (ie, 2-2.5 hours before hand).

thanks man! nice post.

BigHock
12-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Ive posted this before.. I am not against N.O. Explode, but caffine does not equate to pumps. If you want energy N.O. Explode is good. Result wise you can do better.. Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate (CEM3) That they claim is in N.O. Explode has not been found in the product and that is why they are getting sued... You can get better long term results with a better form of creatine. Pumps are one thing,, even one guy suggested high reps and light weight.. That will work... But you should expect more than just a pump off a supplement.. Long term results and gains are what your looking for.. Gain that first 10 pounds... Hell that s plain old creatine monohydrate..
Then what?? The first product you take will always be better than nothing.. But what happens then... You got to do some research... Find better products!!

elstevo
12-17-2007, 12:14 AM
Bicep curls with light weights high reps would probably give you more of a pump then any product mentioned here.

he, he, he...So true.... :D

Rique
12-17-2007, 11:37 AM
man i took NO Xplode and tried to sit down and go on computer for the 45 mins u gotta wait i couldnt stop moving my foot that **** makes u CRAZY!

shas3
12-17-2007, 02:43 PM
man i took NO Xplode and tried to sit down and go on computer for the 45 mins u gotta wait i couldnt stop moving my foot that **** makes u CRAZY!

this is a pre work out supp, you should take right before you hit w/o..what other supp you are taking with this?

Rique
12-17-2007, 02:48 PM
this is a pre work out supp, you should take right before you hit w/o..what other supp you are taking with this?

ON 100% Whey and sometimes I take Serious Mass instead

Any ideas on what other supplements i should add?

CtotheT
12-17-2007, 05:26 PM
Waste of Money! I tried this for a month, soon to find out all it is caffeine with a fancy name rofl, all the NO boosters are a waste. Didn't help me much.

RonShipman
12-17-2007, 07:49 PM
I depend on the weights for the pump. The pill = Shyt for pumps, the real deal for pumps is lifting weights. Pop a pill " Ok ok grow muther fuker grow" LOL Just lift the weights save the dime you're gonna spend for a NOS product and purchase some creatine or protein powder something worth while.

BigHock
12-17-2007, 09:19 PM
Look for something with Arginine Ethly Ester, not AAKG... Better absorption. That is going to be the best style of N.O. product you can get, some of them don't respond well with everyone. Like NO2.. Ok but didn't do much for me... That is why you have to take so many of them..

Also get something with Kre-Alklyn in it... Hell if you have to get something that they got at every store.. and you don't want to hunt down something good... Get cyto sport's fast twitch... it's got kre-alklyn in it and is relativly cheap,,, Beats the main 2 ingrediants in N.O. Explode (AAKG and CEM3 ,,maybe ****in liars!!)... Get over the whole energy thing... Think muscle not hype!!! For that matter save the money and go get a redline or energy drink.....

elstevo
12-17-2007, 11:41 PM
I depend on the weights for the pump. The pill = Shyt for pumps, the real deal for pumps is lifting weights. Pop a pill " Ok ok grow muther fuker grow" LOL Just lift the weights save the dime you're gonna spend for a NOS product and purchase some creatine or protein powder something worth while.

Yup gotta agree wit dat!Too many people depending on these supps that mostly dont work anyway.
Eat and lift = Grow. :D

pittjoe33
12-18-2007, 01:12 PM
BSN responded to my request about the law suit. I will post as 3 messages due to the size.

UPDATED PRESS RELEASE!
BIO-ENGINEERED SUPPLEMENTS & NUTRITION, INC. (BSN) VIGOROUSLY DEFENDING CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT:
ADDITIONAL FACTS REFUTING ALLEGATIONS LISTED IN THE LAWSUIT

December 14, 2007
Boca Raton, Florida

Bio-Engineered Supplements & Nutrition, Inc. (BSN) is a leading developer, marketer, provider and distributor of nutritional supplements designed for health, training, physique, and performance support. Among other innovative products, BSN has assisted in developing many advancements within the sports nutrition industry, one of which is the ultra-premium breakthrough ingredient Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate (CEM3).

DON?T BE A VICTIM OF THE MESSAGE BOARDS
Unfortunately, in this day and age news of lawsuits spread so quickly that a court does not have a chance to evaluate the merits of a case nor the evidence surrounding it before it quickly spreads like wildfire through industries and consumer groups. Which in the case of the alleged lawsuit against BSN, no evidence has been brought forward at this time, yet many consumers and industry insiders have automatically become judge and jury on a situation in which they have limited knowledge nor all the facts surrounding the lawsuit. Do not be a victim of the message boards! Message boards were intended to provide for an easy exchange of information, not to spread speculation, assumptions and misinformation. No conclusions can be drawn by the mere filing of a lawsuit. At this point no evidence has been produced nor is it required to be produced to file a lawsuit. At this point there are only allegations (which we will discuss further in this press release). Allegations can come forward for many different reasons. In business often times they can be provoked by competitors who feel this is a tactic to slow down a company?s growth by hurting the company from a PR perspective, taking a stab at the company?s financial status or trying to destroy the company?s credibility with consumers. Sadly, these approaches seem to be the new American way of doing business! Ironically enough, they seem to quickly make their way to the message boards with the criticism of individuals or competitive corporations which more often than not have ulterior business motives in supporting the posted lawsuit or allegations. Often times these message board ?gurus? supporting these ?witch hunts? have little to no legal or scientific knowledge of the facts surrounding the situation, but only what they read in a lawsuit or what is perpetuated on the internet; which can more often than not be misleading or down right false. Don?t be a victim to such cheap tactics, and remember this same situation could one day happen to you, a friend, your business, or your favorite supplement company. If that were the case would you not support them knowing their previous history and integrity should speak enough volume to discredit something that anyone can file in court any day of the week?
When a supplement company cannot fairly beat out their competition in the marketplace by playing fair and by the rules (which in this case is making products that outperform BSN?s), then sometimes these corporations take the less innovative and much easier road and try to discredit a reputable company in any way possible in an effort to increase or better their own sales or credibility with the consumer ? even if their products happen to be less than superior. Oddly enough news of lawsuits quickly make their way to the internet and message boards. On the message boards countless visitors, in addition to paid individuals by industry competitors and competitors themselves are strategically sent on a mission to perpetuate the allegations as if it was the golden word passed down from the supplement gods (even before the lawsuit is proven in front of a jury or a judge in a court of law to be frivolous or without merit). This approach can ultimately only end up misleading the consumer who may choose not to use quality products with proven track records, but now only because they read something on a message board or heard something as hearsay, the consumer makes uninformed assumptions which may have never been presented correctly to them in the first place or ever even proven in a court of law to be accurate. Ironically, this is completely opposite of how our judicial system is supposed to work, but unfortunately consumers fall victim to these tactics all too often. For those consumers smart and savvy enough to see through these competitor tactics and games ? every company with integrity thanks you.

BSN WILL NOT BE A VICTIM TO FALSE ALLEGATIONS
Unfortunately BSN has been recently served by the law firm of Call, Jansen & Ferrell. Recently, this firm represented an industry competitor which has attacked BSN in the media. The lawsuit filed by this firm was filed against BSN on behalf of Michael Rivera and Dan Abell individually and on behalf of all others similarly situated (the ?Lawsuit?). The Lawsuit alleges that:

1) CellMass?, N.O.-Xplode? or Nitrix? do not contain CEM3;
BSN believes that these allegations are based upon unreliable testing methods, and it intends to provide the Court with independent test results which are based upon proper scientific methods.

2) BSN?s patent pending for CEM3 does not exist;
Contrary to claims in the complaint, a patent application seeking exclusive rights to creatine ethyl ester malate (CEM3) in connection to nutritional supplements was filed with the United States Patent Office (?USPTO?) on November 8, 2004 and remains pending before the USPTO (many patent application filings can take several years before the USPTO can make a final decision on the filed patent). The CEM3 application was assigned the identification number 10/904,389. With some exceptions, patent applicants can decide at the time of filing an application whether they wish the patent office to publish the application after 18 months. It is a common practice for applicants to decline publication in an effort to preserve trade secrets contained in the application pending the outcome of the examination process. The application for CEM3 was not published for trade secret preservation purposes, but the application is indeed pending and active at the USPTO. BSN has gone to great lengths and expense to develop a novel cutting edge process for CEM3, which will soon be validated when this patent is published to the public.

3) CEM3 does not exist;
BSN is unsure why an allegation is being made that CEM3 does not exist. As stated above, a patent has been filed with the USPTO which will soon be made available to the public. For a laboratory to correctly identify CEM3 they would need a standard reference sample, and the proper methods & protocols used to test for CEM3. It is also necessary to communicate with the inventor of the compound to obtain a standard reference sample in addition to the various other mechanisms in which to test for the compound. To merely attempt to identify CEM3 without the proper knowledge and testing procedures is sure to produce a negative result for almost any lab which would in their uniformed minds develop a conclusion that the compound does not exist; however, with concern to CEM3, no company or lab has ever contacted BSN for testing methods or standards in an effort to correctly validate CEM3?s existence.
BSN is of the belief that such allegations stem from a posting on ****************.com, where BSN?s product CellMass? was falsely reported as not containing CEM3. ****************.com, SupplementDirect.com, and Supplement Direct retail stores are owned by the same individual, David Lopez. Ironically Supplement Direct (and its affiliates) continues to sell and profit from the sale of CellMass? as well as other BSN products on their website(s).
BSN is currently pursuing claims in litigation against Supplement Police.com to refute such as ****************.com stated that CellMass? had been tested for the ingredient CEE, not CEM3. The testing methods and standards they used are questionable and appear unlikely to correctly identify CEM3. Furthermore, these methods and standards were noted in the documents provided in BSN?s lawsuit against SupplmentPolice.com that a reference standard used by San Rafeal Chemical Services (SRCS) (which again was testing for the CEE not CEM3), was provided a standard which was supplied by one of BSN?s competitors. Also, until just recently the Call, Jansen & Ferrell law firm was defending this lawsuit and also representing Mr. Lopez?s interests as well.
Furthermore, SRCS was recently involved in a very large government laboratory sting operation (conducted by the DEA), and as a result of the government?s investigation, SRCS no longer has a DEA license.

4) BSN is the alter ego of Chris Ferguson;
The Lawsuit alleges that BSN is merely an Alter Ego of Christopher Ferguson, the President and CEO of BSN. This is simply not true and is merely an unjust and an unsubstantiated allegation. BSN is a Delaware corporation operating under the laws of the State of Delaware. BSN observes appropriate corporate formalities.

pittjoe33
12-18-2007, 01:13 PM
CREATING NOVEL INGREDIENTS AND PROCESSES
The creation of a new ingredient is an extremely involved and difficult endeavor, which can include years of time and capital investment. Therefore, a new process and every aspect of this process is highly confidential and proprietary intellectual property. It requires several phases of research and development consisting of the conceptualization phase, synthesis phase, and analytical testing phase. Each phase requires scientific precision in order to successfully move to the next step. Once an ingredient has been synthesized it undergoes analytical testing method development, which is the process of developing an analytical method to ensure the existence of the ingredient. Analytical testing requires precise adherence to the developed methodology in addition to a sample of the ingredient in question and the use of a reference standard, which is a sample of the ingredient you are testing. In other words, you need a sample of the raw material you wish to analyze in order to compare it against the ingredient in question and thus make sure you are comparing apples to apples and not apples to oranges. Analytically testing for an apple but using an orange as your reference standard will not produce a positive result. BSN will stand strong and continue to show that BSN has honor and integrity and that not only do BSN supplements work but the technology that BSN develops and uses in our products have scientific validity.

BSN HAS A PROVEN TRACK RECORD ? CAN MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS AND NUMEROUS AWARDS BE WRONG?
BSN?s unprecedented growth would not be possible if BSN operated with a ?smoke and mirrors? approach to researching, developing, and producing ultra-premium products. BSN has achieved this extraordinary level of success because BSN?s products are scientifically sound, and have been found for numerous years to meet the stringent needs and demands of consumers. Consumers have thousands of choices when it comes to choosing products to help them achieve their goals; yet for the last 3 years and beyond BSN?s products have received an unprecedented amount of awards and accolades not just by industry insiders but more importantly awards chosen by consumers.

2007 North American Awards & Accomplishments
(Listed Below Are Only Accomplishments Which Are Relevant To BSN?s Products Integrity And Brand)
? Brand of the Year: BSN ? 1st Place (2nd Year in A Row) (Bodybuilding.com1)
? Muscle Builder of the Year: N.O.-XPLODE?- BSN ? 1st Place (3rd Year in A Row) and CELLMASS? ? 2nd* Place (Also, 2nd Year In A Row) (Bodybuilding.com1)
? Nitric Oxide Product of the Year: N.O.-XPLODE? - BSN ? 1st Place (3rd year in a row) and NITRIX? ? 2nd Place (Also, 3rd Year in A Row) (Bodybuilding.com1)
? Creatine Product of the Year: CELLMASS? - BSN ? 1st Place (Also, 3rd Year in A Row) (Bodybuilding.com1)
? Weight Gainer of the Year: TRUE MASS? - 1st Place (Bodybuilding.com1)
? Supplement of the Year: N.O.-XPLODE? - 2nd Place (2nd Year In a Row) (Bodybuilding.com1)
? Protein Powder of the Year: SYNTHA-6? - 2nd Place (Bodybuilding.com1)
? GNC Shining Star
? Best Protein: SYNTHA-6? (Averagejoesupplements com2)
? Best Muscle Builder N.O.-XPLODE? (Averagejoesupplements com2)
2007 European Awards & Accomplishments
? Power Sport Product Of The Year: N.O.-XPLODE (MMA Dojos3)
2006 North American Awards & Accomplishments
? GNC Rising Star Award
? Brand Of The Year: BSN ? 1st Place (Bodybuilding.com1)
? Muscle Builder Of The Year: N.O.-XPLODE? and CELLMASS? ? 1st and 2nd Place (Bodybuilding.com1)
? Creatine Product Of The Year: CELLMASS? ? 1st Place(Bodybuilding.com1)
? Nitric Oxide Product Of The Year: N.O.-XPLODE? ? 1st and NITRIX? ? 2nd Place (Bodybuilding.com1)
? Overall Supplement Of The Year: N.O.-XPLODE? ? 2nd Place (Bodybuilding.com1)
? New Product Of The Year: TRUE MASS? ? 2nd* Place (Bodybuilding.com1)
? Breakout Brand Of The Year: BSN ? 3rd Place (Bodybuilding.com1)
2006 European Awards & Accomplishments
? Best Brand Of The Year: BSN ? 1st Place (Gigasnutrition.com4)
? Creatine Product Of The Year: CELLMASS? - 1st Place(Gigasnutrition.com4)
? Nitric Oxide Product Of The Year: N.O.-XPLODE ? 1st Place(Gigasnutrition.com4)
2005 North American Awards & Accomplishment
? Muscle Builder Of the Year: N.O.-XPLODE? and CELLMASS? - 1st and 2nd Place (Bodybuilding.com1)
? Creatine Product Of The Year: CELLMASS? ? 1st Place (Bodybuilding.com1)
? Nitric Oxide Product Of The Year: N.O.-XPLODE? ? 1st and NITRIX? ? 2nd Place (Bodybuilding.com1)
1Nominated by an independent consumer poll ? Source: Bodybuilding.com.
2 As determined by an independent consumer poll ? Source: Averagejoesupplements.com.
3 As determined by an independent consumer poll ? Source: MMA Dojos throuout the UK. As determined by the Seni Award for Europe.
4 As determined by an independent consumer poll ? Source: Gigasnutrition.com

For over 3 consecutive years BSN products have been recognized by consumers as the best in their respective categories. As any consumer knows, if you buy something once and it does not deliver then you generally do not buy it again. BSN products are far from typical and BSN has proven this by developing cutting edge products which are purchased month in and month out by loyal repeat customers. Additionally, new customers who try BSN products everyday for the very first time quickly come to understand what sets BSN apart from the rest of the industry; and soon these new customers become one of the many faithful consumers which feel BSN produces ultra-premium products that continue to deliver unparalleled results month after month. Can millions of customers year after year be that wrong? BSN does not think so and believes neither do BSN customers or tens of thousands of retail supporters around the world.

pittjoe33
12-18-2007, 01:14 PM
BSN FINISHES FIRST!
BSN?s corporate mission from day one was to make products consumers could unequivocally consider to be the most superior products available.
For those customers and retailers that have relentlessly supported BSN?s vision, products, and brand we could never repay you for your loyalty and patronage; we can only hope that BSN?s products and reputation, as leader in sports supplements, has helped deliver and serve your needs in reaching your health, physique, and performance goals. BSN is confident we will prevail in this current lawsuit!
The court will not rule on the merits on this lawsuit until sometime next year, but if you have any questions or concerns about the accuracy of the labeling of BSN's products or any questions related to the products themselves, BSN stands ready and willing to address any such questions or concerns.
Yours in Health, Transformation, and Performance

TEAM BSN
BSN has hired the firms of AminHallihan, LLC out of Illinois and ReedSmith, LLP out California to defend the Lawsuit. BSN takes pride in the products which it has produced over the years. Many of those who have used BSN?s products, including those products involved in the lawsuit, have attested to how well the products have worked for them. BSN disagrees with all claims being made and will vigorously defend all such claims and allegations.

Bio-Engineered Supplements & Nutrition, Inc. is a leading developer, marketer, provider and distributor of nutritional supplements designed for training, physique, and performance. BSN?s innovative and effective products include NITRIX?, NO-XPLODETM, CELLMASS?, LEAN DESSERT PROTEINTM, SYNTHA-6?, TRUE-MASS?, AXIS-HTTM, CHEATERSTM, THERMONEXTM, ATRO-PHEX? AND ENDORUSHTM. For more information please visit, www.bsnonline.net

psych
12-18-2007, 04:13 PM
BSN FINISHES FIRST!
BSN?s corporate mission from day one was to make products consumers could unequivocally consider to be the .... (rest of the marketing crap)

seen that already
tells us nothing
sounds like another marketing page
still tells us nothing

pittjoe33
12-18-2007, 05:40 PM
seen that already
tells us nothing
sounds like another marketing page
still tells us nothing

Someone recently posted something to the affect that it was too bad BSN's products are no good and have bogus ingredients and that they were being sued. Which it is true, there is a suit filed. But, anyone can file a suit. I was merely providing the response (Press Release) that BSN provided in response to the suit. The entry that I made under the first post in relation to this does tell you something and isn't marketing. It provides the other side of the story for the claims against them. The original poster provided one parties claims. I provided the other parties response to the claims. Some of the rest of the release provided under #2 and #3 is marketing.

BigHock
12-18-2007, 10:50 PM
I think that it is great that somone posted BSN's side of the story.. I am not for or against BSN.. But to be honest,,,NO!!!! Not every one can sue a major neutracuetical conglomerat without some merit... Why?? Why?? Because there is the obivous reason.. it makes them suceptable for litigation.. You cannot go around making false claims.. You can sue anyone,, but defimation of character and slander are grounds for someone to sue you back... I really don't think in the grand scheme of things, competitor or not someone would just up and call BSN liars!!! That is a pretty bold statment...

Remeber this.... There is 3 sides to every story.... Mine,,,,Yours,,,, and "the truth"!!!!!

Who knows, but i would have to say it can't all be bull****!!!! Think about it!!

erikclaw
12-19-2007, 02:03 AM
I don't like any of them. BSN nitrix put on 5lbs of h2o in a week. All others notice no results. Beta alanine pre work out gives me great pumps.

elstevo
12-19-2007, 02:19 AM
I think that it is great that somone posted BSN's side of the story.. I am not for or against BSN.. But to be honest,,,NO!!!! Not every one can sue a major neutracuetical conglomerat without some merit... Why?? Why?? Because there is the obivous reason.. it makes them suceptable for litigation.. You cannot go around making false claims.. You can sue anyone,, but defimation of character and slander are grounds for someone to sue you back... I really don't think in the grand scheme of things, competitor or not someone would just up and call BSN liars!!! That is a pretty bold statment...

Remeber this.... There is 3 sides to every story.... Mine,,,,Yours,,,, and "the truth"!!!!!

Who knows, but i would have to say it can't all be bull****!!!! Think about it!!

Who cares! let em get sued, i spent a small fortune on their products and they had no effect at all.I think their products and claims are full of crap!

pittjoe33
12-19-2007, 05:58 AM

In my opinion, the methods used to test the products probably are not accurate. What are the methods used? If it's a new form of creatine, and all creatines are monohydrate in some form, they may not be testing correctly. If they performed a general patent search for CEM3 that came up empty, but it's still being processed, it could still be patent pending if the application was filed. Just have to wait to see how it goes.

BigHock
12-19-2007, 07:35 AM
I guess i just don't understand why someone would be so dedicated to a company if they have no personal intrest?? You can't tell me these are the only products in the world,, or the best on the planet.. Come on... Let it go.. They are the name brand that everyone sees... dosent make them better,, makes them more advertised,,, if that was the case we all would still me pumping cell tech!!!! Products usually have about a 2 year life, then it is time to move on... Your shoes ain't 3 years old, and probably not your cell phone... But the **** you put in your body?? You should expect that technology to change just as quick.. Especially when something could be potentially harmfull....

pittjoe33
12-19-2007, 03:14 PM
I guess i just don't understand why someone would be so dedicated to a company if they have no personal intrest?? You can't tell me these are the only products in the world,, or the best on the planet.. Come on... Let it go.. They are the name brand that everyone sees... dosent make them better,, makes them more advertised,,, if that was the case we all would still me pumping cell tech!!!! Products usually have about a 2 year life, then it is time to move on... Your shoes ain't 3 years old, and probably not your cell phone... But the **** you put in your body?? You should expect that technology to change just as quick.. Especially when something could be potentially harmfull....

I'm not all about BSN. I use a lotr of different brands. The BSN products have worked for me and I was just pointing out that just because there was a suit, doesn't mean that it is ligit. On another note, I was looking forward to Gaspari PlasmaJet coming out this month. Now I find out from them that it is a GNC exclusive until February 7th. Then it will probably be available online. GNC means EXPENSIVE. I'll bet it will be $70 at GNC, February under $40 at the online websites. Watch for it.

bolistik
12-19-2007, 03:43 PM
i've had experience with both SuperPump250 & White Flood. And i must say that i prefer SP250 over WF. The taste of WF is like drinking an expiered, water down, Minute Maid Lemonade. SP250's fruit punch is similar to koolaid. I felt that i got a better pump going with SP250 than WF. And the 4th time i tried WF, it gave me a nausea feeling that i never experienced with SP250.

SuperPump250 > White Flood

hecta7
12-20-2007, 01:23 AM
anyone tried Armageddon? http://www.thesupplementden.com.au/shop/armageddon-1040grams.html

Kyle.Lgk
12-20-2007, 02:41 AM
Ive been very happy with NO Xplode and Nitrix, though I don't have anything to compare it to so I won't make any claims about its relative value.

blade342
12-20-2007, 02:49 AM
BSN No Xplode, makes your veins pope out in front of your eyes MASSIVE, also helps you recover and amazing pumps.

Systemxtc
12-20-2007, 06:42 AM
NO2 Black by mri is the best nitric oxide product ive ever used. it works the fastest and last the longest with the smallest amount of pills. I stack it with NANO Vapor which is a pre-workout that also has nitric oxide in it. they are an amazing stack. great pumps that last!
if all of you really like bsn no-xplode you will love NANO VAPOR. i used no xplode for a couple months then switched to vapor and it was like noxplode on crackkk

TD62
12-20-2007, 08:06 AM
Hecta
Im currently on Armageddon and u can find it for much cheaper than that site that you posted first off
secondly I've only been taking it for two weeks now so experience is short but having tried similar NO creatine products like NO-explode and Trac as well as non-creatine based like NaNOx9 i can honestly say i felt great pumps from this product from the first day.

hecta7
12-20-2007, 02:18 PM
Hecta
Im currently on Armageddon and u can find it for much cheaper than that site that you posted first off
secondly I've only been taking it for two weeks now so experience is short but having tried similar NO creatine products like NO-explode and Trac as well as non-creatine based like NaNOx9 i can honestly say i felt great pumps from this product from the first day.

Nice to hear buddy, keep us posted if you feel it gives better results in the long run, i think the price may be exxy because its in AUD. Unless your from Aus than how much did you pick it up for?

BigHock
12-20-2007, 10:04 PM
Try Supercharge by labrada... Real good pump, good N.O. product.. Dosent' have the best creatine, but real good N.O. I think is is pretty decent in price, and is about the best tasting stuff i have ever tried.. Doen't have that effervecent fizz, and is smooth... I definatly got some good workouts while I was on it..

medici999
12-21-2007, 06:09 PM
so shall i order bsn no explode, superpump 250or vpx no shotgun

thanks

elstevo
12-21-2007, 06:15 PM

thanks

Go with sp250, but you should try them all in the long run....

pittjoe33
12-21-2007, 07:40 PM

thanks

At 18 yrs. old you probably arn't lacking energy/focus. The three that you named are loaded with caffeine and stimulants. There are NO products for pre-workout that don't contain caffeine. SuperPump 250 is good, but a lot of people complain about getting the hershey squirts from it. NO-Xplode is good as well. But, you get used to the stimulants, then when you cycle off, it's hard to get focused and motivated when you don't have it. NO-Shotgun works really well. I believe it also contains creatine and protein. As far as NO products go, Gaspari's new product PlasmaJet is suppose to be really good. But, it's a GNC exclusive until Feb. 1, which means they will probably charge $50-$70. Then it will be available online for around $36 after that. Gaspari makes SuperPump. These pre-workout NO products are more for getting a pump in the gym and to get you up for the workout. Post-workout creatine products such as Cellmass and SizeOn will help speed recovery from muscle break down as well as give you size and strength from the creatine. The most commonly used creatines are Mono, Creatine Ethyl Ester and Krealkalyn. Con-Cret uses there new form (conjugated creatine). Hope this helps.

elstevo
12-22-2007, 02:24 AM
At 18 yrs. old you probably arn't lacking energy/focus. The three that you named are loaded with caffeine and stimulants. There are NO products for pre-workout that don't contain caffeine. SuperPump 250 is good, but a lot of people complain about getting the hershey squirts from it. NO-Xplode is good as well. But, you get used to the stimulants, then when you cycle off, it's hard to get focused and motivated when you don't have it. NO-Shotgun works really well. I believe it also contains creatine and protein. As far as NO products go, Gaspari's new product PlasmaJet is suppose to be really good. But, it's a GNC exclusive until Feb. 1, which means they will probably charge $50-$70. Then it will be available online for around $36 after that. Gaspari makes SuperPump. These pre-workout NO products are more for getting a pump in the gym and to get you up for the workout. Post-workout creatine products such as Cellmass and SizeOn will help speed recovery from muscle break down as well as give you size and strength from the creatine. The most commonly used creatines are Mono, Creatine Ethyl Ester and Krealkalyn. Con-Cret uses there new form (conjugated creatine). Hope this helps.

Yea i agree, at 18 maybe you should hold off for a while on the stims.Youve probably got enough 'get up and go' already.Maybe just go with a good creatine for post workout recovery.

pittjoe33
12-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Yea i agree, at 18 maybe you should hold off for a while on the stims.Youve probably got enough 'get up and go' already.Maybe just go with a good creatine for post workout recovery.

There are some Pre-Workout NO products that are stimulant free too to go with a good post-workout supplement. Just search bodybuilding.com under NO or Nitric Oxide products and read the descriptions and look at the descriptions. Stimulant ingredients are usually things like caffeine, synephrine, yohimbe or yohimbine, etc.

elstevo
12-22-2007, 09:02 PM
There are some Pre-Workout NO products that are stimulant free too to go with a good post-workout supplement. Just search bodybuilding.com under NO or Nitric Oxide products and read the descriptions and look at the descriptions. Stimulant ingredients are usually things like caffeine, synephrine, yohimbe or yohimbine, etc.

Why do you need no?To get a pump in the gym?Cause thats all its good for, an ego boost.You ever notice no-one ever reports any real lean muscle gains from it, just the usual arm day pump they always go on about.If your not getting a pump in the gym then have a look at the way your training.The point we were trying to make was that at 18 you shouldnt need any stim or no to get a good workout /pump.I have tried many supps, and dont need to "read the descriptions" in bb.com. most of the descriptions are bulls***t anyway - Skin bursting pumps, Gain 10lbs in 1 week etc....lol

pittjoe33
12-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Why do you need no?To get a pump in the gym?Cause thats all its good for, an ego boost.You ever notice no-one ever reports any real lean muscle gains from it, just the usual arm day pump they always go on about.If your not getting a pump in the gym then have a look at the way your training.The point we were trying to make was that at 18 you shouldnt need any stim or no to get a good workout /pump.I have tried many supps, and dont need to "read the descriptions" in bb.com. most of the descriptions are bulls***t anyway - Skin bursting pumps, Gain 10lbs in 1 week etc....lol

I was the one that initially said that the 18 year old probably didn't need a pre-workout supplement with stimulants in it. There are studies that show that NO products work, and other studies that say that they don't work. The truth is, marketing and hype can draw anyone in. Most people won't continue to pay big bucks though over and over if the product is doing nothing for them. It's a personal choice. NO increases circulation and drives blood to the muscles. That's a good thing in my book when lifting. If someone choses not to use an NO along with a creatine supplement, I have no problem with that. I also like ribose, Glutomine, whey and Cassein protein and much more. I've also had some good results using some other creatines and Gaspari's Novedex-XT natural testosterone booster. To each his own. The main thing is, have a tight diet, drink a lot of water, get lots of sleep, do some cardio, workout hard and change up routines, and everything takes care of itself.

superman_7
12-22-2007, 11:40 PM
BSN's No Explode is awesome. Guaranteed, anybody who tries it (you will know right away!) will stay with it! You only need to take it pre-workout... not on non-workout days. This is the leader of no-load creatine / NOS products; often immitated, NEVER DUPLICATED!!

best tasting pre-workout drink and great pumps

AminoAmigo
12-23-2007, 03:56 AM
What about OPTRIMUMs "vassive-no" ? Anybody tried it ?

Its pretty new and you can stack it with vassive-ce, an creatine product.

elstevo
12-23-2007, 06:35 AM
I was the one that initially said that the 18 year old probably didn't need a pre-workout supplement with stimulants in it. There are studies that show that NO products work, and other studies that say that they don't work. The truth is, marketing and hype can draw anyone in. Most people won't continue to pay big bucks though over and over if the product is doing nothing for them. It's a personal choice. NO increases circulation and drives blood to the muscles. That's a good thing in my book when lifting. If someone choses not to use an NO along with a creatine supplement, I have no problem with that. I also like ribose, Glutomine, whey and Cassein protein and much more. I've also had some good results using some other creatines and Gaspari's Novedex-XT natural testosterone booster. To each his own. The main thing is, have a tight diet, drink a lot of water, get lots of sleep, do some cardio, workout hard and change up routines, and everything takes care of itself.

Show me the studies that say no works....

pittjoe33
12-23-2007, 07:17 AM
Show me the studies that say no works....

Here's one: http://www.nonipacific.com/noni_pacific_facts/Nitric_oxide_Menace_to_Marvel-Intro_Link_re_Noni.pdf.

Alec Trevelyan
12-23-2007, 01:19 PM
My god this thread is 123 pages wow!

Have any of you guys heard tried Niox by nutrex? I was thinking about getting some of that and wondered if anyone has any feedback on it.

Slu
12-23-2007, 01:39 PM
Just a curious question, what do you guys think about the "higher Power" products, are they worth getting if you are on a tight budget. for example, instead of buying NO Xplode or Superpump, will the Higher Power AAKG product work just as well?

fromflabtofab
12-23-2007, 02:32 PM
Dark Chocolate.

OK so I was on BSN NO Explode and loved the energy it gave me. But I always ended up with a headache in my workout.

I found out that Dark Chocolate helps the body release NO into the bloodstream giving you similar effects. SO I decided to go more natural and got rid of the supplements and started using dark chocolate.

I have found it tastes a heck of a lot better than ANY SUPPLEMENT out there! :-) And it allows me to indulge a little. Sure it has tons of calories, but I enjoy it a lot more.

simmernstir
12-23-2007, 04:25 PM
same with all bsn products,none of them contain the ingredients there supposed to have in them, did they not get recalled in america? getting sued for lying about there products? there as bad as muscletech

pittjoe33
12-23-2007, 05:07 PM
same with all bsn products,none of them contain the ingredients there supposed to have in them, did they not get recalled in america? getting sued for lying about there products? there as bad as muscletech

You're uninformed. There was no recall in the US. There was a recall in Australia for an ingredient naturally found in Cinimon. The suit is being fought and BSN is saying that they did file a patent application for CEM3 but it hasn't yet been processed. They are also chalenging the testing methods that stated that only mono was in the products and not the Creatine ethyl ester malate. We'll have to wait until they have there day in court to make any conclusions.

elstevo
12-23-2007, 11:17 PM
Here's one: http://www.nonipacific.com/noni_pacific_facts/Nitric_oxide_Menace_to_Marvel-Intro_Link_re_Noni.pdf.

Dude!you dont get it!Sure no is beneficial, IF IT CAN BE OBSORBED.The amount you would have to ingest in pill/powder form to be beneficial would be impractical.The study you gave me doesn't show that , it just says it would be beneficial if obsorbed.In the real world who has reported real lean gains from no?Im not talking about the newbies who get a 'pump' on arm day.Can you say honestly you have made any gains from it?

elstevo
12-23-2007, 11:19 PM
My god this thread is 123 pages wow!

Have any of you guys heard tried Niox by nutrex? I was thinking about getting some of that and wondered if anyone has any feedback on it.

I used the whole bottle of niox and got nothing, its a big rippoff, save your cach and buy some good food.

202forlife
12-24-2007, 01:15 AM
N02 platinum by MRI works great!

Stopwatshiet
12-24-2007, 03:25 AM
none

Weaponx66
12-24-2007, 09:08 AM
This product is unbelievable, it regains my belief in quality mass building pre-workout, intra, and post-workout formulas since the first time that Ive taken Phosphagen HP when I was 17. As a natural bodybuilder you can find yourself at many peaks in your training, which is why we always seek the ultimate product to help us in our endeavors. NO Shotgun has proven to be my number one product due to its propreitary matrix and awesome transport formulas of the best creatine, amino acids, and energy matrix. I have gained over 5 pounds of lean mass when I thought that it was no longer capable, now here I stand at 5'7" 220 pounds smashing my way through my plateaus and still able to wear my size 31 jeans. In other words, this formula causes no bloat and the best arginine pump I have ever experienced. Feeling the residual pump is knowing that your body is within its positive nitrogen retention, building quality muscle while resting. I feel that this is the best product due to the fact that all of my shirts have become suddenly smaller!

Shaun.Moylan
12-24-2007, 10:00 AM
White Flood. Love it. Great pumps and great energy. Never use another No product but White Flood.

pittjoe33
12-24-2007, 11:33 AM
Dude!you dont get it!Sure no is beneficial, IF IT CAN BE OBSORBED.The amount you would have to ingest in pill/powder form to be beneficial would be impractical.The study you gave me doesn't show that , it just says it would be beneficial if obsorbed.In the real world who has reported real lean gains from no?Im not talking about the newbies who get a 'pump' on arm day.Can you say honestly you have made any gains from it?

I'll do some research and respond after the holidays. One thing though- just like herbal and prescription sexual enhancers, the product increase blood flow to the muscles (or genital area) to increase the size and usability. In bodybuilding, blood flow to muscles is crucial. I believe that NO products do, if nothing else, help increase blood flow to the muscles. Personally, I use pre-workout supplements like NO-Xplode for the stimulants for eneregy and mental focus. I get my size, endurance and recovery from the mix of creatine-type products, glutimine, ribose and protein, along with sleep. As far as the effectiveness of NO products for doing what they are claimed to do, who knows, I could be wrong. I'll do some research like I said and respond again later. I'm not arguing with you. I enjoy the discussions to hear different view points, sometimes learn something I didn't know, or to open up interest on the subjects.

hammondjm
12-24-2007, 01:32 PM
Personally BSN NO XPLODE has worked well for me. I haven't tried any other NO products, if it works, why change it right?

WalterC15
12-24-2007, 03:49 PM
ive tried a few but i havent noticed anything that has brouhgt me back to one in particular, im curious though..has anyone tried or know someone who ahs tried the MAP products?

elstevo
12-24-2007, 04:05 PM
I'll do some research and respond after the holidays. One thing though- just like herbal and prescription sexual enhancers, the product increase blood flow to the muscles (or genital area) to increase the size and usability. In bodybuilding, blood flow to muscles is crucial. I believe that NO products do, if nothing else, help increase blood flow to the muscles. Personally, I use pre-workout supplements like NO-Xplode for the stimulants for eneregy and mental focus. I get my size, endurance and recovery from the mix of creatine-type products, glutimine, ribose and protein, along with sleep. As far as the effectiveness of NO products for doing what they are claimed to do, who knows, I could be wrong. I'll do some research like I said and respond again later. I'm not arguing with you. I enjoy the discussions to hear different view points, sometimes learn something I didn't know, or to open up interest on the subjects.

I understand where your coming from, i just havent seen anyone get actual real lean gains from no.Anyhoo, happy holidays....:D

CutFitness
12-24-2007, 04:35 PM
I am 18 and have been using NO Explode for a little over a year. And I swear by it, it helps me get a pump and focus on what I am doing. I don't like to workout with out it. Maybe that is the placebo effect but I don't care. It works for me and I have had no negative side effects. NO Explode also tastes pretty damn good so that is a plus because most supps taste pretty bad.

Bone32
12-24-2007, 08:24 PM
I used a tub of NO-Xplode a while back, and received some minor gains from it. However, I'm not sure If i was using enough, so I'm gonna give it another go...

The pumps are good, but not sure about the overall gains. I'll have to let you know once I'm done with it.

pittjoe33
12-24-2007, 09:07 PM
I understand where your coming from, i just havent seen anyone get actual real lean gains from no.Anyhoo, happy holidays....:D

Happy Holidays, Happy New Year to everyone. Be safe, enjoy family, have fun.

marxb
12-24-2007, 11:31 PM
deffinately BSN no-xplode and BSN nitrix
get ready to get big

jbaseballplaya
12-25-2007, 01:25 AM
nitrix

iain1668
12-25-2007, 08:20 AM
Myostatin inhibits muscle growth.
Follistatin inhibits myostatin.
NO2 induces follistatin.

These are all well established facts....so it isn't too big a stretch (IMHO) to get to "NO2 aids muscle growth".

its not difficult to realise there is muscle growth potential when using NO. I promise some of the guys using NO products would be as well of with a tin of sugar free red bull. As thats what they like about the products.....the neuro stimulant, the buzz and the adrenaline!!

Iain

Ryan314
12-25-2007, 09:23 AM
White Flood. Love it. Great pumps and great energy. Never use another No product but White Flood.

Word

leth2k
12-25-2007, 11:59 AM
I've tried a couple now, and this time I'm hardcore attached to Gaspari's SuperPump250. Likely after this bottle is gone, and I'm through with the two week cycle, I'll be doing a log on the Ultimate Hardcore Stack, SP250, SizeOn & Novedex XT. Keep in touch!!

elstevo
12-25-2007, 12:35 PM
Myostatin inhibits muscle growth.
Follistatin inhibits myostatin.
NO2 induces follistatin.

These are all well established facts....so it isn't too big a stretch (IMHO) to get to "NO2 aids muscle growth".

its not difficult to realise there is muscle growth potential when using NO. I promise some of the guys using NO products would be as well of with a tin of sugar free red bull. As thats what they like about the products.....the neuro stimulant, the buzz and the adrenaline!!

Iain

No isn't a stimulant, the "buzz" comes from the caffeine in the products.Some don't have the caffeine but use other herbs for the energy, but it doesn't come from no.

iain1668
12-25-2007, 02:11 PM
No isn't a stimulant, the "buzz" comes from the caffeine in the products.Some don't have the caffeine but use other herbs for the energy, but it doesn't come from no.

Im well aware NO doesnt give you a neurological boost.

can you answer my quote on myostatin increase and musclar output in connection with NO supplementation? would be interesting to hear you thoughts as you dont seem to rate NO very highly at all.

90% + of the NO products mentioned on this forum contain stimulants. probably more than 50% of the users are addicted to the buzz rather than the positives that arginine, ornithine and citrulline malate give a regular gym user.

iain

elstevo
12-25-2007, 05:03 PM
Im well aware NO doesnt give you a neurological boost.

can you answer my quote on myostatin increase and musclar output in connection with NO supplementation? would be interesting to hear you thoughts as you dont seem to rate NO very highly at all.

90% + of the NO products mentioned on this forum contain stimulants. probably more than 50% of the users are addicted to the buzz rather than the positives that arginine, ornithine and citrulline malate give a regular gym user.

iain

Myostatin is a member of the TGF beta superfamily of proteins.
Human Myostatin consists of two identical subunits, each consisting of 110 amino acid residues. Its total molecular weight is 25.0 kDa. It can be produced in genetically engineered E. coli or eukaryotic cells and the recombinant protein from both sources is commercially available. However, due to the unique manner by which the mature protein is processed, there is considerable doubt as to the effectiveness of myostatin generated in E. coli.In other words its generated in the cellular level no product out there will make a change at that level.
As far as the positives that arginine, ornithine and citrulline malate give a regular gym user?You tell me.What have you felt with these products, honestly?A bigger pump in the gym?lol all day!Im sick of hearing about the "pump".I get one anyway without paying $$$.Look if you think its working for ya good luck, but there is no evidence to prove it and if it was for real they'd have plenty of back up evidence by now, like they do with creatine. But theres not.Doctors studies on the theory of it dont count.they dont work in the real world.

DominicanoEX
12-25-2007, 06:24 PM
Well NO Explode and nitrix really gets me goin. When I take NO Explode before my work out it gives me so much energy that some times it makes me over train the mucles I realy cant stop working out. Now thats cool!

gthoma23
12-25-2007, 10:24 PM
i've taken no-xplode and nitrix, loved it. i just started with armageddon and not likin it so much. i feel like i could train for hours cause i don't feel anythin after i drop the weight...sounds like somethin is wrong. but will see.

iain1668
12-26-2007, 01:26 AM
Myostatin is a member of the TGF beta superfamily of proteins.
Human Myostatin consists of two identical subunits, each consisting of 110 amino acid residues. Its total molecular weight is 25.0 kDa. It can be produced in genetically engineered E. coli or eukaryotic cells and the recombinant protein from both sources is commercially available. However, due to the unique manner by which the mature protein is processed, there is considerable doubt as to the effectiveness of myostatin generated in E. coli.In other words its generated in the cellular level no product out there will make a change at that level.
As far as the positives that arginine, ornithine and citrulline malate give a regular gym user?You tell me.What have you felt with these products, honestly?A bigger pump in the gym?lol all day!Im sick of hearing about the "pump".I get one anyway without paying $$$.Look if you think its working for ya good luck, but there is no evidence to prove it and if it was for real they'd have plenty of back up evidence by now, like they do with creatine. But theres not.Doctors studies on the theory of it dont count.they dont work in the real world.

very good reply there, elstevo. i think in this case you are not a fan of NO and i am a fan of NO. purely down to the fact i like the aspect of NO and the benefits IVE FELT in the gym. I dont like supps like fierce and NO-Explode as they are too stimulant orientated.

plus this thread need freshened up a tad. too many no explode lovers enjoying the buzz. lets hear some real evidence from people, on there thoughts on NO.

i use NO pre contest. perhaps this is the best time to use the product, as you are lean and conditioned and can get the best look from a vascular pump.

overall elstevo, i agree with your thoughts on NO 100%, as it doesnt work for you. however i am a non creatine responder, yet have much success with NO products.

cheers iain

elstevo
12-26-2007, 02:52 PM
very good reply there, elstevo. i think in this case you are not a fan of NO and i am a fan of NO. purely down to the fact i like the aspect of NO and the benefits IVE FELT in the gym. I dont like supps like fierce and NO-Explode as they are too stimulant orientated.

plus this thread need freshened up a tad. too many no explode lovers enjoying the buzz. lets hear some real evidence from people, on there thoughts on NO.

i use NO pre contest. perhaps this is the best time to use the product, as you are lean and conditioned and can get the best look from a vascular pump.

overall elstevo, i agree with your thoughts on NO 100%, as it doesnt work for you. however i am a non creatine responder, yet have much success with NO products.

cheers iain

Yea ive seen your picks, your in great shape dude!I wish i could respond as you have to the products you have mentioned, but as far as no goes i am a non responder(except sp250, but that was energy), but respond well to creatine.But i would like to hear other opinions on the subject.Btw, did i read your profile right?Are you from Scotland?I am from Kilmarnock(just outside Glasgow)But now live in Sydney Australia.

Im_Possible12
12-26-2007, 04:20 PM
I've tried
MRI BLACK POWDER TODAY

i Felt tired and when I drank it, in a matter of moments i was throwing weights around way heavier than I can lift.

It jolts my system. Awesome stuff!!!!!!!!!

davideric05
12-26-2007, 05:33 PM
Im somewhat confused about this thread. Personally I have used No-Explode and really liked the pump ti gave me, i finished that and have been training without it for about a month now. Now what i dont understand is if your taking a supp that helps you lift more weight and gives youmore energy to improve your workout, doesnt that mean your muscles will grow because of the shock you placed on them? Doesnt that make sense if your muscle is lifting more weight then you grow? Then again i have taken just a bottle of redline and that gives me great energy only difference I see is that a NO supp will give you better vascularity.

Clean
12-26-2007, 06:06 PM
Just took NO Shotgun and that stuff is **** IMO. I knew the taste would be bad, but when I mixed it with my V8 Fruitpunch splash, it was still horrible and almost made me throwup. The stuff does make your heart race and easily makes you sweat, but it also gave me a headache instead of focus, a stomach ache, little to no pump, and the jitters, Took it back and got some BSN NO-Xplode instead. Will see how that is.

pittjoe33
12-26-2007, 08:56 PM
Just took NO Shotgun and that stuff is **** IMO. I knew the taste would be bad, but when I mixed it with my V8 Fruitpunch splash, it was still horrible and almost made me throwup. The stuff does make your heart race and easily makes you sweat, but it also gave me a headache instead of focus, a stomach ache, little to no pump, and the jitters, Took it back and got some BSN NO-Xplode instead. Will see how that is.

There is a new fruit flavor that is more tolerable. I think it's exotic fruit. Personally, I do NOT like redline or any synephrine containing products. A lot of people do, but I don't like how it makes me feel. There is still no substitute for ephedrine in my opinion. Minus the redline, I tried the exotic fruit flavor NO-Shotgun and it worked really well for me. I really want to try PlasmaJet by Gaspari when it's available.

pittjoe33
12-26-2007, 09:23 PM
This is what makes me insane. The marketing started several months ago. PlasmaJet is listed on several sites for around $46. But, the availability online won't be until at least February. But, it's a GNC exclusive item now for Gold Card Price: $63.99 with Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more. It's at least $10 more at GNC. GNC's are convenient, they're all over the place. But the pricing is so marked up it turns you off to the place... Makes me not want to try this product that I've been looking forward to for so long.

elstevo
12-27-2007, 12:51 AM
Im somewhat confused about this thread. Personally I have used No-Explode and really liked the pump ti gave me, i finished that and have been training without it for about a month now. Now what i dont understand is if your taking a supp that helps you lift more weight and gives youmore energy to improve your workout, doesnt that mean your muscles will grow because of the shock you placed on them? Doesnt that make sense if your muscle is lifting more weight then you grow? Then again i have taken just a bottle of redline and that gives me great energy only difference I see is that a NO supp will give you better vascularity.

The whole marketing of no is based on the fact it will give you a better pump in the gym - thats it.The energy you feel is from the caffeine and other stuff they add.If your taking a pre workout supp then get something just for the energy, the "pump thing is for an ego massage.Youll get a good pump normally anyway....

DominicanoEX
12-27-2007, 01:50 AM
The whole marketing of no is based on the fact it will give you a better pump in the gym - thats it.The energy you feel is from the caffeine and other stuff they add.If your taking a pre workout supp then get something just for the energy, the "pump thing is for an ego massage.Youll get a good pump normally anyway....

Totaly understand where you coming from but why buy something just for the energy? for that drink a redbull or O.D on coffee. I think N.O products(NO. Explode and Nitrix) beside givin you energy they also give you extra focus on your workout and help you see a little extra vein popping + the rush of caffeine that **** will motivate you to push Push PUSH!.

elstevo
12-27-2007, 05:38 AM
Totaly understand where you coming from but why buy something just for the energy? for that drink a redbull or O.D on coffee. I think N.O products(NO. Explode and Nitrix) beside givin you energy they also give you extra focus on your workout and help you see a little extra vein popping + the rush of caffeine that **** will motivate you to push Push PUSH!.

Because a red bull or coffee wont last you 20 min in the gym, unless your a 17 yr old newbie.These products have enough caffiene and herb mixes in them to energise and give you focus a whole workout and then some depending on your dosing.Understand that no has nothing to do with focus or energy, all your responding to is the caffiene and proprietry blend.All no can do at best is maybe give you a short lived pump and if your lean enough, some vascularity, which will be short lived.If that motivates you then go for it but youll notice no-one ever associates actual lean muscle growth with no, because all it supplies is blood flow, and even then it is a very mild reaction in most.

w830i
12-27-2007, 10:37 AM
would drinking a hell lot of water affect the absorption of NO?? coz i drink around 4 liters of water a day more or less.. maybe im over doing my water intake? stupid idea, but maybe im pissing the NO out coz of too much water?

but i read that its good to take in lots of h2o when drinking supps

QuinnW
12-27-2007, 10:43 AM
NO-Xplode and nitrix do wonders for me, the onley down side is that if u are over 200lbs u have to take 12 monster pills a day, which i dont mind. and if price is a concern you can get no-xplode nitrix and cellmass off amazon for $100 if you have not tried these NO products IT IS A MUST!

mromain1
12-28-2007, 09:45 PM
so far i've tried a couple of no products,and for me hands down i give it to NXlabs vaso.much more vascular,energy during work out as increased and my pumps feel and look a hell of a lot more effective.

ENzonator
12-28-2007, 10:24 PM
would drinking a hell lot of water affect the absorption of NO?? coz i drink around 4 liters of water a day more or less.. maybe im over doing my water intake? stupid idea, but maybe im pissing the NO out coz of too much water?

u drink just enough
most no product include volumizer which need water.

pittjoe33
12-28-2007, 10:27 PM

Drink about a gallon per day of water while using NO and/or creatine.

TD62
12-29-2007, 04:31 PM
Could i get a few stimulant free NO products that ppl have used and liked?

pittjoe33
12-29-2007, 04:35 PM

Look up nitric oxide on bodybuilding.com and look at the ingredients on the products. A lot of the pill forms are stimulant free. Try the new Gaspari PlasmaJet product currently at GNC. It will be available online early February.

SMallory
12-30-2007, 12:59 PM
would a NO product be okay for a 17 yr old to use?
if so whats best?
NO2 black by MRI
NIOX by Nutrex, which im interested in both prodcuts

or just Arginine AKG powder and add to pre workout drink

for post ill use
AST micronized monohydrate
PrimaForce CarbSlam
AST GL3 glutamine

and then vp2 protein?

SMallory
12-30-2007, 01:03 PM
Could a 17 year old use a NO product such as NO2 black or Niox?, been lifting for almost 4 years now, looking for more muscle fulness?

pittjoe33
12-30-2007, 01:05 PM
Could a 17 year old use a NO product such as NO2 black or Niox?, been lifting for almost 4 years now, looking for more muscle fulness?

For muscle fullness, try a creatine- sizeon, cellmass, monohydrate. Consume a lot of protein.

slammedbowtie
12-30-2007, 01:19 PM
i have tried tons of no2 products in the last few years. i have tried superpump, and no-xplode since those seem to be the most popular. but i was crappin my brains out. i guess i cant take the powder cuz i have no problems with the pills. gotta be honest. hands down, i know muscletech, but altered state gets me so pumped its insane. i can barley move. its sick. i love it

qb0708
12-30-2007, 10:12 PM

check out Xpand by Dymatize and Ragnarok by Millenium Sport, also i have tried quite a few NO products, (NO Explode, Hyper Shock, NO Shotgun, Xpand, and a few others for a sample pack) and by far White Flood is the best i have used for energy, strength, and vascularity stuff is awesome

NotZeroSix
12-31-2007, 05:18 AM
whats the best flavor of No Xplode? Lemonade seems tasty, anyone tried it? Also which do you guys perfer: isolate no xplode (meaning just the mix and the water) or no xplode+gatorade?

pittjoe33
12-31-2007, 06:43 AM
whats the best flavor of No Xplode? Lemonade seems tasty, anyone tried it? Also which do you guys perfer: isolate no xplode (meaning just the mix and the water) or no xplode+gatorade?

Blue Raspberry mixed with water is the best tasting in my opinion.

NEVERTAPOUT78
12-31-2007, 10:07 AM
I love No2 but over $100. a bottle is high. Now I taking Six Star Nitric Oxide Stimulator I have been happy.

VinnieOcean
12-31-2007, 10:48 AM
NOshotgun is the shi*, it gives u a lot of power and fast blood flow

Richard2002
01-01-2008, 12:31 AM
NanoVapor and NoXplode

SMallory
01-01-2008, 02:23 PM
ok thanks, but would it be ok for me to use niox by nutrex again im 17

iain1668
01-01-2008, 02:49 PM

4 litres of water can never ever be considered too much, Bro. if anything 4 litres is what i like to call a minimum intake.
pre contest i drink upto and over 10 litres. and at my last contest i didnt stop taking pure NO. please dont worry about water intake and excretion.

cheers dude, iain

iain1668
01-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Yea ive seen your picks, your in great shape dude!I wish i could respond as you have to the products you have mentioned, but as far as no goes i am a non responder(except sp250, but that was energy), but respond well to creatine.But i would like to hear other opinions on the subject.Btw, did i read your profile right?Are you from Scotland?I am from Kilmarnock(just outside Glasgow)But now live in Sydney Australia.

hey dude, im currently in Perth. I am from Dundee (approx 110 miles from Killie) im only here for 3 weeks, im having the usual visa problems!
also i assume your NOT a killie fan, as ive never heard of anyone supporting them before ;-)

cheers iain

xpteam50
01-01-2008, 05:12 PM
I WAS SKEPTICAL BOUT THIS PRODUCT, GIVIN IV BEEN COMPETING FOR 2 YRS, AND AFTER FIRST CYCLE I ...HATED NO EXPLODE!!!

The caffiene androus gave me GREAT BOOST a TERRIBLE CRASH!
I then studied and discovered a stack that got the bad side affect out..

**TRY THIS**
No-explode 1 scoop + 3g AAKG + 1 cup coffee
THIS IS PERFECT W NO CRASH! Im 206 @ 10% bf (bulkin) and i am having succes try it, reply thoughts. My custom BEST NO

E-M-P-I-R-E
01-01-2008, 05:15 PM
I used to do No-Xplode.....but now i have mixed feelings.

pittjoe33
01-01-2008, 05:31 PM
I WAS SKEPTICAL BOUT THIS PRODUCT, GIVIN IV BEEN COMPETING FOR 2 YRS, AND AFTER FIRST CYCLE I ...HATED NO EXPLODE!!!

The caffiene androus gave me GREAT BOOST a TERRIBLE CRASH!
I then studied and discovered a stack that got the bad side affect out..

**TRY THIS**
No-explode 1 scoop + 3g AAKG + 1 cup coffee
THIS IS PERFECT W NO CRASH! Im 206 @ 10% bf (bulkin) and i am having succes try it, reply thoughts. My custom BEST NO

Sounds good. One thing to consider that's cheap- if you have a cvs pharmacy nearby, they sell caffeine anhydrous by Peptime (I think). It gives a nice boost, equal to 2-3 cups of coffee and has digestive enzymes to avoid stomach upset. No sugar, cream, calories (I believe).

elstevo
01-01-2008, 05:33 PM
hey dude, im currently in Perth. I am from Dundee (approx 110 miles from Killie) im only here for 3 weeks, im having the usual visa problems!
also i assume your NOT a killie fan, as ive never heard of anyone supporting them before ;-)

cheers iain

HE, He, not a Killie fan, no.Im actually from a village outside there called Hurlford.I was always a Rangers fan but havent followed it in years.What you doing in perth business or hols?

SuperBeast74
01-02-2008, 01:25 AM
NanoVapor and NoXplode

i like noxplode...but i still like NaNox9.for me its the best bang for the buck.my first day on NaNox9 i did back and i felt the pump all day long.
crazy pumps.

rfalcione
01-02-2008, 04:15 AM
I like Gaspari's Superpump 250 for my pre workout and I take MRI No2 Black

mikejnger
01-02-2008, 11:14 AM
NO I have tried:

Superpump: Great focus and pumps, **** my self once while farting though at a bar after a workout. Stopped taking it after that incident and many other close calls.

NO Xplode: Lots of energy, killed my stomach and I felt immune to it after the 5th time.

Shock Therapy: So far the best out of the three so far for me. Great focus and energy, easier on my stomach and no **** cramps.

Shotgun: Just ordered a container, hopefully it works like others say it does.

Yonkersguy
01-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Superpump 250. I didn't have any bathroom accidents like some of the other people here though. I guess I can consider myself lucky for that.

brianr018
01-02-2008, 08:43 PM
I've tried SuperPump 250, N.O. Xplode, and i've just started a container of Vapor. I really liked N.O. Xplode but quickly built up a tolerance to the point where i was taking 3 scoops and feeling little difference, which i was told is likely due to the high amount of caffine. SuperPump worked well but when i first started taking it I had similar side affects as many other have stated. Vapor seems to be working well, but its much more expensive than all the other products.

elstevo
01-02-2008, 09:06 PM
NO I have tried:

Superpump: Great focus and pumps, **** my self once while farting though at a bar after a workout. Stopped taking it after that incident and many other close calls.

Sorry dude, lol all day.....

adetrick01
01-02-2008, 11:31 PM
I have tried a wide variety of different no products.like No xplode, Super pump 250, Nano Vapor, list goes on. I am not very sensitive to caffeine so none do much for intensity until I tried MRI's new product black powder.

Black powder can be taken right before workout, No wait time.
Great pump. Along with crazy intensity (no crash)
Its loaded with great ingredients.
taste is alright.

great supp MRI

SteamerJ
01-03-2008, 04:40 AM
ive taken no explode.

no shotgun is hands down the best NO product out there.

liamcarter
01-03-2008, 04:52 AM
ive taken no explode.

no shotgun is hands down the best NO product out there.

and why is that

SteamerJ
01-03-2008, 05:01 AM
and why is that

you can check my review or i can copy and paste it here lol. should still be on the first page. i think i provided adequate reason for my reasoning.

Jack Diesel
01-03-2008, 12:36 PM
I loved No-Xplode when I took it about 3 or 4 years ago. For a while I couldnt work out without taking it. After about 8 months on it I stopped for like 2 weeks and when I came back on it didnt work anymore. I tried not taking it for a year and then tried it again, but it just doesnt work for me anymore. Thinking about trying Superpump250

DJDHS135
01-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Try using NO-Shotgun instead, youll get a much better pump. NO-Xplode is basically an expensive form of caffeine. (and excuse my spelling haha)

stevothedevo
01-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Reading Internet forums and assessing effects of a self administered therapy has zero data value. The sample size is too small (n=1) and the results are way too subject to the placebo effect. Which is much more powerful than you might suspect:

Doctors in one study successfully eliminated warts by painting them with a brightly colored, inert dye and promising patients the warts would be gone when the color wore off. In a study of asthmatics, researchers found that they could produce dilation of the airways by simply telling people they were inhaling a bronchiodilator, even when they weren't. Patients suffering pain after wisdom-tooth extraction got just as much relief from a fake application of ultrasound as from a real one, so long as both patient and therapist thought the machine was on. Fifty-two percent of the colitis patients treated with placebo in 11 different trials reported feeling better -- and 50 percent of the inflamed intestines actually looked better when assessed with a sigmoidoscope ("The Placebo Prescription" by Margaret Talbot, New York Times Magazine, January 9, 2000).*

jaycat40
01-03-2008, 07:34 PM
nitrix is good if taken properly keeps the pump all damn day! id reccomend no shotgun over no xplode though...

elstevo
01-03-2008, 10:10 PM
Reading Internet forums and assessing effects of a self administered therapy has zero data value. The sample size is too small (n=1) and the results are way too subject to the placebo effect. Which is much more powerful than you might suspect:

Doctors in one study successfully eliminated warts by painting them with a brightly colored, inert dye and promising patients the warts would be gone when the color wore off. In a study of asthmatics, researchers found that they could produce dilation of the airways by simply telling people they were inhaling a bronchiodilator, even when they weren't. Patients suffering pain after wisdom-tooth extraction got just as much relief from a fake application of ultrasound as from a real one, so long as both patient and therapist thought the machine was on. Fifty-two percent of the colitis patients treated with placebo in 11 different trials reported feeling better -- and 50 percent of the inflamed intestines actually looked better when assessed with a sigmoidoscope ("The Placebo Prescription" by Margaret Talbot, New York Times Magazine, January 9, 2000).*

Good one Stevo, just about every supp you read about in this forum has "amazing" effects according to the user, but ive tried most and most of them are a big rippoff.Food has gotta be the only reliable"supplement ive tried for growth, energy and recovery.:cool:

deserusan
01-04-2008, 01:24 AM
Superpump 250
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/deserusan/Gaspari/superpump250.jpg

PlasmaJet
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/deserusan/Gaspari/plasmajet-1.jpg

pittjoe33
01-04-2008, 06:19 AM
Superpump 250
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/deserusan/Gaspari/superpump250.jpg

PlasmaJet
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/deserusan/Gaspari/plasmajet-1.jpg

Des-I've been mentioning PlasmaJet in the forum since the first marketing hype came out and waited for it to actually be available. Now it's a GNC exclusive and overpriced. They're selling it for about $18 more than it will be when offered online some time in February (I think). Have any coupons to offset the difference while it's only available at GNC or do I have to wait until it's available online? Are any samples available? I've been anxious to check this one out. Thanks.

psych
01-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Des-I've been mentioning PlasmaJet in the forum since the first marketing hype came out and waited for it to actually be available. Now it's a GNC exclusive and overpriced. They're selling it for about $18 more than it will be when offered online some time in February (I think). Have any coupons to offset the difference while it's only available at GNC or do I have to wait until it's available online? Are any samples available? I've been anxious to check this one out. Thanks.

if you have a gold card membership you can get it for 63.99 or so
if you work at gnc or have a friend who works there they can buy it for 55.99

or you can just wait til february and get everything else ready by then

pittjoe33
01-04-2008, 12:39 PM
if you have a gold card membership you can get it for 63.99 or so
if you work at gnc or have a friend who works there they can buy it for 55.99

or you can just wait til february and get everything else ready by then

I know. I don't have any friends working at GNC and the sites I've seen online with it listed but not in stock are around $46-$48, aout $16 more.

Newbtime
01-04-2008, 12:43 PM
They're selling it for about $18 more than it will be when offered online some time in February

you think thats bad? I went into a local GNC and they had sizeon for 73 dollars a bottle... I got a bottle of sizeon off bb.com with pricematching for 29 dollars+ shipping

Juke n Move Jason
01-04-2008, 12:58 PM
No doubt, the Shotgun despite the taste is the best NO product I've used to date. It kicks in within 5 minutes, leaving me tingling like a Niacin flush and feeling hot from the inside out (must be the Evodiamine and Vinpocetine kicking in) and the PUMPS are beyond ridiculous. When it's all said and done, I knock out atleast 2-3 more reps per set and walk out of the gym straight swole for atleast 4 hours afterward......now that's what NO should do!

TOP 5 ALL TIME
1. NO SHOTGUN
2. Trac Extreme NO
3. Fast Twitch (w/ Caffeine)
4. HyperShock
5. Nano Vapor

BOO-YAH-KAH
01-04-2008, 01:06 PM

This NO had very little stim reaction but very good on focus and pump. I would recommend this stacked with a cheap NO tablet, taken throughout the day (Super NOS Pump by Body Fortress $9.99 @ Walmart). I made some nice gains in strength and size.

DRAKE101
01-04-2008, 01:55 PM
I think the whole NO thing is bull****, the only thing those supplements are good for is energy. Personally I think the best pumps come from a good creatine and good form.

DRAKE101
01-04-2008, 01:55 PM
I think the whole NO thing is bull****, the only thing those supplements are good for is energy. Personally I think the best pumps come from a good creatine and good form.