PDA

View Full Version : Best Overall Creatine Product?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

CONTROLLED LABS
06-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Whats the best pre and post workout stack from Cont. Labs? I can only afford 2 mixes at a time.

if you can only get two product get green magnitude and purple wraath. if you are asking about our preworkout product, that is white flood. our postworkout product is golden finish :)

Paul_Wall519
06-04-2008, 01:38 PM
if you can only get two product get green magnitude and purple wraath. if you are asking about our preworkout product, that is white flood. our postworkout product is golden finish :)

do u take purple wraath pre and green mag post or the other way around?

RonShipman
06-04-2008, 06:43 PM
I like creatine select by Beverly, no nonsense supplements.

Austin109
06-04-2008, 07:15 PM

green mag is pre, PW is pre+intra

sixplates
06-05-2008, 09:20 AM
The best creatine product I have ever used must be Size On. It is a carbo-creatine fusion, and when you wake up after taking it at night, your muscles are primed and ready to pump. It really is one of the best.

acortazz
06-05-2008, 04:10 PM
ive tried cell tech but didnt work too well at all... im looking foward to trying some green mag or just reg monohydrate not sure which yet tho

CurtisP
06-05-2008, 07:06 PM
I use Allmax's Krush 4

First 2 weeks (2 scoops in a cup and a half of water)

-HUGE explosion of energy as soon as i drank it, was able to work out for an extra half hour of hard training, and not be sore and stiff the next day because it contains a glutamine in it for recovery.

Been on it for a month now, and i can say that the energy level has gone down, but i am still noticing the size gains, weight wise, I have gained roughly 20 pounds, give or take a pound (it fluctuates daily) And my strength has gone threw the roof, my bench has increased 30 pounds, my preacher curl has increased 10 pounds, tricep push downs have increased 20 pounds (i work them every day because my triceps used to be non exsistent, now i am getting some great deffinition to them)

I took the Krush 4 before and after work out, now I take it before and i take 2 Purple K pills afterwards, the Krush has alot of sugar in it and was starting to make my stomach upset, so i am curious to see how the pills work,

GAMEOVER-
06-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Im on green magnitude now. Its my third day, taste is awsome lets see how the results are.

Im going with neovar recomp next month and will most likely stick with it.

Well has anyone tried Jacked Stack-Kre-alk-lyn form www.quest-nutrition.com it gave me 50pounds on my bench press in 2 months.

If you order refer me as Ron this stuff is great. I used to take creatine but it hurt my stomach. But with this stuff there is no crash and you get awesome energy before workouts. It also taste great with no Loading Phase. Good Price too.

What a tool. You fail miserably.

HamMach1
06-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Has anyone used ON Creatine Powder?
If so, how do you like it?

I'm currently taking Creadrive by GNC, since my dad bought it before I started lifting weights, but now am looking for something else and if I ask in the teen section, I'll get slaughered, so yeah...

CONTROLLED LABS
06-06-2008, 08:50 AM

green mag is pre, PW is pre+intra
correct :)

Im on green magnitude now. Its my third day, taste is awsome lets see how the results are.

awesome, results should match the amazing taste :)

Miguel1979
06-06-2008, 03:07 PM
My all time favourite is Green Bulge (Controlled Labs). Very solid gains, no water retention, easy to swallow caps, and most important: at a very fair price.
1 important tip: don't take creatine for long periods (> 8 weeks). The manufacturers would love it if you swallow their creatine all year long, but that would seriously jeopardize your own creatine phosphate production. It doesn't really damage your health, but it would set you back severely when it comes to working out. Take that from an experienced fitness trainer.

omeezy4sheezy
06-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Fail

woow...X2

Miguel1979
06-06-2008, 03:41 PM
And one other thing the manufacturers won't tell you: 1 out of 4 people don't react to creatine. There are 2 types of muscles fibres: red and white. If your body has a high percentage of red muscle fibres the chances are quite big that it won't respond to creatine. Red muscle fibre enables you to aim for high aerobic endurance, but at a low impact: long distance running for example, or an extensive work-out with light weights. People with a high percentage of rmf mostly have a ectomorph shaped body: thin muscles and a very low body fat percentage. But of course there are exceptions!

People with a normal to high percentage of white muscle fibres respond way better to creatine. Example of people with a lot of wmf: people of West African descent (explains why the best sprinters are all African American, from the West Indies, or Nigeria,...).Wmf enable you to use strength for a limited period of time, and it has a tendency to get thicker and bigger than rmf . When you have to use a lot of strength for a short amount of time your body uses it's supply of creatine phosphate. But of course this supply is limited. That's where the external creatine comes in handy. But don't use it too much for too long or your body will start to forget to produce it's own creatine phosphate.

Hope y'all understand me cause English ain't exactly my native tongue!
Greets!

garrettlm
06-07-2008, 12:22 AM
How much creatine do you need per day?

Miguel1979
06-07-2008, 02:14 AM
It is recommended to take a big dosis the first week; 20-25 gr/day. After the first week you cut down to 5 gr/day. When your body loaded itself the first week, it really does not need more than 5 gr/day to maintain the high creatine level. Some manufacturers claim that a loading isn't necessary, but they only say that because their creatine contains high levels of caffeine/guarana/ other stimulants (incl. my personal favourite Green Bulge). So when you do your first work-outs you think the muscle rush comes from the creatine but it's actually the stimulant that keeps you going. This means that only after a period of 10-15 days your body has reached a high creatine level. Manufacturers cannot always recommend loading phases because otherwise you'd be swallowing too much caffeine/guarana/other stimulants. So it is recommendable to first load a big dosis of creatine which doesn't contain any stimulants and then switch to creatine incl. stimulants.

BIGABE
06-07-2008, 08:02 PM
so whats the conclusion? what is the most recommended? I've only used Celltech but i would neither recommend or not, its ok. Definitely noticed bigger stronger arms but im not sure if its just the placebo that made me work harder or if it actually worked.

I want to try something new but i dont want to waste a **** ton of cashhh

Miguel1979
06-08-2008, 05:42 AM
Celltech isn't worth the money. Actually not any MuscleTech product is worth the money. I'm not saying that their stuff isn't working, but they highly overprice their products because they spend millions and millions on advertising and sponsoring the superstars of bodybuilding. And because this is costing them a lot of dineros they make the most impossible promises in their ads to be sure people would buy their stuff.
BSN also does it but they play the game smarter; they sponsor less bodybuilders and if they sponsor someone it's only up and coming boys such as Trey Brewer and Brandon Curry. Ronnie cost them a fortune and you can notice that they are changing their sponsorship approach.

There's enough good stuff out there, you just have to run into it. I respond great to Green Bulge, but unfortunately that doesn't mean somebody else will do also.

garrettlm
06-08-2008, 02:12 PM
I take Cell Mass twice a day and N.O. Xplode once a day. Does just that provide enough creatine to keep up the high level or do I need to take something else?

Notorious BIG
06-08-2008, 02:15 PM
I take Cell Mass twice a day and N.O. Xplode once a day. Does just that provide enough creatine to keep up the high level or do I need to take something else?

You taking too much... you should take creatine only on workout days and take small amounts. Read this for more info: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=176548501#post176548501

HomeyJoe7
06-08-2008, 05:27 PM
I have been taking Creakic Hardcore from MuscleTech. I take it because the shakes are so disgusting. Is anyone else taking this? I wonder if it has the same affect as creatine shakes do since it's a pill?

Ichiban_D
06-08-2008, 06:12 PM
You taking too much... you should take creatine only on workout days and take small amounts. Read this for more info: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=176548501#post176548501

Your supposed to take cell mass twice a day during training days and non training days. I don't know if you're supposed to take NO Xplode on non training days. You should be fine.

gianthulkman
06-08-2008, 08:24 PM
cell tech
http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3049325-10409409

boredomsfool
06-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Will GreenMag work the same if i take it post workout? I know some ppl take it pre, but i like my creatine supps post, and it says on there that u can. And its not an NOcreatine product. So what do u think? would it be fine?

wobemaster
06-09-2008, 01:44 AM
I use green mag; I'd say you could use it post but would be ideal to take it pre so that you have creatine in your system during workout and also get the most from the other ingrediants (taurine+tyrosine) correct me if im wrong

boredomsfool
06-09-2008, 03:32 AM
hmm that sounds logical. so does this mean i will require another product to take post, or would taking it pre cover the reccomended amount to be beneficial.

wobemaster
06-09-2008, 03:58 AM
IMO its not necessary; once digested creatine stays in your blood for about 1.5hours, which will be drawn on during workout and then some post anyway. Besides if your muscles are already fully saturated then the creatine supplemented post would only be converted to creatinine and excreted. Which is pointless and a waste of hard earned $$.
Hope that helped

MEATSPUN
06-09-2008, 06:40 PM
I use GNC micronized creatine. A few years back, there was a fad for alkaline creatine. I take my creatine with juice and an antacid.

Having an alkaline environment helps it absorb better.

Colossal Spoons
06-09-2008, 07:10 PM
I'm curious about MRI's CE2

God, Im about 3 weeks into CE2 HI-DEF, major disapointment!! I had expected alot from it, especially from all the reviews, but it sucks. No increased rest time between reps,no increased strength, nothing. I can't even feel it working. Just 4 big ass pills to clog down my throat everyday.

I'm switching to sizeon as far as expensive creatine goes. If that doesn't work, I'm goin back to simple $20 mono which works.

Wow that's weird. I'm in the exact same situation as you, haha. I'm excited for Sizeon, CE2 was a dissappointment.

Interesting

jebbers
06-09-2008, 07:30 PM
I use GNC micronized creatine. A few years back, there was a fad for alkaline creatine. I take my creatine with juice and an antacid.

Having an alkaline environment helps it absorb better.

i wouldnt say it was a fad, alot of people i know take it, i take the EFX kre-alkalyn and so does most everybody in my high school weight room, ive had great results, i dont think ill ever use a different creatine

CONTROLLED LABS
06-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Will GreenMag work the same if i take it post workout? I know some ppl take it pre, but i like my creatine supps post, and it says on there that u can. And its not an NOcreatine product. So what do u think? would it be fine?

it is still great post. however, the product is designed for pre because you will benefit from the other, non creatine, ingredients, before the workout

WorkoutMixes
06-09-2008, 09:06 PM
AST Micronized Creatine. Tastes Awesome Works Great. This has been a staple for in my supplement lineup for like 8 years.

persevering29
06-10-2008, 08:32 AM
cr5

HomeyJoe7
06-10-2008, 09:27 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been taking Creakic Hardcore from MuscleTech. I take it because the shakes are so disgusting. Is anyone else taking this? I wonder if it has the same affect as creatine shakes do since it's a pill?

Yank11
06-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Quick question, I am 17 and have been lifting for about a year now. I've put on some mass just from working out and also have been drinking whey for the past 6 months. I was wondering if creatine would be safe for me to take, I've seen articles saying it was perfectly safe, but also some saying it was pointless, to some saying it was dangerous for teens.

I was looking to buy either greenMAG or the creatine mono from Prolabs, which would you reccomend for a first time user if I do decide to start creatine?

wobemaster
06-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Creatine is safe as it has never been proven to have adverse effects on <18's. However, having said that there isn't enough research to guarantee that theres no effects on growth etc (but there's never any guarantees in life)
If you stick to recommended dosages and drink plenty of water you should be fine :cool:

I personally use green MAG and it's worked really well for me and tastes good too

bit more info:

http://www.absolute-creatine.com/6.htm

http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/3361/1/Creatine-and-Teenagers.html

Genetixs
06-11-2008, 06:11 PM
IMO Cellmass is crap. Might as well drink a glass of Kool-Aid before the gym. I'm a big advocate of Universal Storm. Doesn't taste quite as good but has a good blend of creatines that work. I used it before my cut and put on some noticable size and strength increases were apparent as well. Definately a buy.

EvSer
06-12-2008, 12:41 PM
I took green mag it worked really well. I've been wanting to try another creatine product but it seems like green mag really is the best value for how well it works. I'm going to end up buying that again lol

CONTROLLED LABS
06-12-2008, 01:52 PM
Quick question, I am 17 and have been lifting for about a year now. I've put on some mass just from working out and also have been drinking whey for the past 6 months. I was wondering if creatine would be safe for me to take, I've seen articles saying it was perfectly safe, but also some saying it was pointless, to some saying it was dangerous for teens.

I was looking to buy either greenMAG or the creatine mono from Prolabs, which would you reccomend for a first time user if I do decide to start creatine?
we have free green magnitude samples if you check below in my signature

Ichiban_D
06-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Fellow Green Mag users do you cycle? I've been on Green Mag now for almost a month and it works well. Since it has 80 servings, has anyone cycled Green Mag?

saizen
06-12-2008, 07:18 PM
I took these three products: had varying experiences with each

GNC Creatine(un micronized): This was my first product and it did succeed in making my muscles grow a bit(i think because it was my first) but it was very cheap and didn't desolve at all in the water. I took this for about 4 months

Higher Power Micronized: SUPER CHEAP and micronized so no desolving issues. However, I noticed ABSOLUTELY no change in anything when i took this. Works for some ...not for others. And yes i did my cycles. Amazingly i took this for like another 4-5 months like a noob cause there was just so much in the tub.

BSN CellMass: This stuff is amazing. I wont say anything about the taste cause WTH should that matter..its the results, and they were there. I didn't even cycle off the last creatine i had..and within 2 weeks i noticed physical changes in my muscles and within a week an increase in strength. Been taking this for about a month and i will be a return customer of this. *Note: Cycling with NO-Xplode..which also works well.. but its also a great laxative(one thing i hate about that stuff)

wobemaster
06-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Fellow Green Mag users do you cycle?
Yeah I have before, but you don't really need to cycle creatine

dino79
06-12-2008, 09:09 PM
By far it is on the new kid on the block-"CON-CRET" by ProMera Health. Why is it the best? Micro Dosing for one, 1/4 teaspoon per 100 lbs of bodyweight.
How is that? This new amino acid is specially conjugated with no fillers, no binders, no sugars and it is not buffered. It is pure 100% concentrated creatine. It will not breakdown into creatinine at all-therefore there is no chance of any side effects like bloating, gas, upset stomach and digestive problems. You get full solubility-there is no other product in the market than disolves clearly in 6 ounces of water-take the challenge. Take any pill capsule or powder-what you see in the glass is probably what is sittig in your stomach. Con-Cret is 100% bio-available to the muscles-how so, well it is engineered to the ph level in your stomach. I did mention micro dosing-do you think that your current favorite can state that, no loading, no cycling EVER! We are talking less than 2 grams per 200lb person a day....the only reason your taking more is because up to 80% of your stuff is probably bio waste. Stop wasting your time and step up to the challenge and get Con-Cret, for rapid recovery, increase workout rates and overall wellness.
so true i have tried this product and because i have had bad experiences with other creatines like bloating,cramping and water retention in unwanted places. With this product there is no loading phase,no bloating and u can take it on a full or empty stomach and best of all u don't even have to cycle it out if u dont want to. I'm on it for 8 weeks now with phenomenal results just it time for summer.

gt5oh
06-13-2008, 01:54 AM
First I took BSN Cell Mass (Powder Creatine Ethyl Ester)...didnt' feel or see anything from it. Was also annoying, because you had to worry about twice a day, and empty stomatchs, etc..

Then I switched to All American Kre-Alkalyn (Capsule) it worked for the first two weeks and just faded and I was taking 1 prior to workout, and 1 after without feeling anything.

Now I take SizeOn (Powder, Creatine Gluconate) once a day and sip it during the workout and I actually feel it and notice better gains

ssir9
06-13-2008, 02:35 AM
i just bought some Green Mag, and damn this is the beset tasting **** ever. I could drink a tub of this **** just for the tase. I take 5 grams before and 5 grams after, and i will do 6 week cycles.

Derrick101
06-13-2008, 09:37 AM
I personally do not think creatine is a really necessary supplement unless you eat really crappy.
Most healthy adults have enough creatine stored in the body and do not need to add more, as it just puts stress on the kidneys. If one is training really hard all the time maybe a little more is needed, but again just eat a healthy food like chicken and salmon, tuna and so on and work out like a beast and get enough protein, Omega's and BCAA's. Creatine maybe will add some volume for the time using it, but once off it, 60-70 % of the gains will diminish.
Just my thoughts..

nrut88
06-13-2008, 09:48 AM
So I have a question about BSN's CellMass...

I workout at night and go to bed early because I work 5/10s for a construction company...

I take my first glass of CellMass after my workout, and the bottle says to take it again from 4 to 8 hours after your first glass... And I HAVE to be asleep several hours before this time comes around...

So when should I take my second glass? Or is there a better way to take this product period?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

gt5oh
06-13-2008, 10:55 AM
So I have a question about BSN's CellMass...

I workout at night and go to bed early because I work 5/10s for a construction company...

I take my first glass of CellMass after my workout, and the bottle says to take it again from 4 to 8 hours after your first glass... And I HAVE to be asleep several hours before this time comes around...

So when should I take my second glass? Or is there a better way to take this product period?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

Recommended use on training days:
Serving 1: Mix 1 scoop with 4-6oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice immediately following your workout (on an empty stomach).

Serving 2: Mix 1 scoop with 4-6oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice, 6-8 hours before or after your post-workout serving (on an empty stomach).

Serving 2 you can take Before or After.. Take it 6 to 8 hours before you go to the gym.

(this is one of the reasons i got off cell mass, I always had to remember what time to take it and sometimes my scheduele changed and it was just a mess, SizeOn you take once a day, pretty easy)

rquinn88
06-13-2008, 11:27 AM
I have gotten good results off of cellucor M5 extreme but idk if it's worth all of the money

northern311x
06-13-2008, 01:21 PM
ABB Crea-Force..

Please tell me whats better than pure creatine monohydrate?

Mbuffguy
06-13-2008, 02:16 PM
sci fit pure kre alklyn powder

dkmeathead
06-13-2008, 04:11 PM
after the BSN lawsuit, i only enjoy the entertaining advertisements that companies liek BSN anad muscle tech put in magazines. they have made a new formula after being sued, thats why they came up with their new AVP matrix soo its known as new and improved wen in fact they had to to stay in business after being sued for selling creatine mono as thier so called patetnt CEM3 technology bull****. thers no way of telling wat concentratiosn of each ingredient they put on the label, they just list thema nd show the total amount of the whole combination...
with that being siad, id suggest u save your money for whole natural foods and buy som proven supplements seperatly. Creatine controversies...i dnt know where to start, all i know is that good old creatine mono is the oldest but backed up by the most research proving that it works. Buy som form of creatine(mono is good,i liked kre-akalyne,ethly ester,etc), glutamine, bcaas, beta alinine,R-Lipoic acid(increases creatine uptake/helps with glucose tolerance), etc.
The price these companies sell this **** for is rediculous. The money u can spend on these supps like cell mass, no-explode, nano-vapor, testerone boosters, yada yada, ud actualy save money just buying steriods haha.

rugby121
06-14-2008, 12:13 PM
im thinking of using green mag, but its more expensive here in the uk, i know its a good serving amount but if it doesnt work well then iv wasted a lot of money.
Any suggestions from uk people for a good CEE/ alternate to mono (besides kre-alklyn which iv used)

CONTROLLED LABS
06-14-2008, 08:57 PM
im thinking of using green mag, but its more expensive here in the uk, i know its a good serving amount but if it doesnt work well then iv wasted a lot of money.
Any suggestions from uk people for a good CEE/ alternate to mono (besides kre-alklyn which iv used)

get a free green mag sample from bb.com

janjo
06-15-2008, 05:59 PM
What have you heard of this one? Is it great, average, whatever?

rushki
06-15-2008, 06:37 PM
i personally used size on

the bottle lasts you 30 days and you just straight up take it with 20 OZ of water and sip throughout your work out. ill warn you that the arctic lemon flavor.. does not taste too good..or at all for that matter. but that really doesnt matter because all you should care about is for it to work.. and guess.. IT DOES. i worked out longer and harder then ever before. I didnt get super bloated anywhere at all so thats a plus IMO.

i had no side effects but a friend of mine had to urinate quite often.. but that could be because of his water uptake. NO biggy

short:::

great stuff
works amazing
you keep 80% of the gains i'd say.

just do it =)

getitupordie
06-16-2008, 03:57 PM
I've been stacking Dymatize Creatine $12 with With Flood and getting good workouts. I'm going to try NOSHOTGUN or Black Powder from MRI next for the No, but as far as the creatine goes. I spend 12 bucks on a 100 servings and feel it works just as well as those expensive more publisized creatine productes

CONTROLLED LABS
06-17-2008, 12:03 PM
I've been stacking Dymatize Creatine $12 with With Flood and getting good workouts. I'm going to try NOSHOTGUN or Black Powder from MRI next for the No, but as far as the creatine goes. I spend 12 bucks on a 100 servings and feel it works just as well as those expensive more publisized creatine productes
you should stick with white flood, its a much cheaper price per serving than the others you want to try.

aarroonn
06-17-2008, 01:20 PM
What have you heard of this one? Is it great, average, whatever?

creatine gluconate! inside sizeon! ANY BB WILL LOVE IT...I LOVE THE IT! EXCELLENT GAINS IN STRENGTH AND SIZE!

Mbuffguy
06-17-2008, 05:22 PM
i like sci fit kre alklyn powder cause it last me a long time and i can mega dose it its real cheap and no side affects like from mono

rhapathy
06-17-2008, 07:01 PM
SizeOn is a decent creatine worth buying.

skinnyguy02
06-17-2008, 07:04 PM

i've been using it and i LOVE IT. no bloat

mcluvin
06-17-2008, 08:20 PM
Yeah I have before, but you don't really need to cycle creatine

Couldn't agree more, I thought the whole loading and cycling of creatine was dead by now. Some myths go on forever....lol.

golden.eye04
06-20-2008, 08:02 AM
Hi ..... i m lookin forward to take Prolab's creatine mono..... i want to gain some weight and lean body mass...... should i take ON Whey protein or universal's real gain wid creatine ........ any help guys??

G0re0bsessed
06-20-2008, 01:04 PM
Couldn't agree more, I thought the whole loading and cycling of creatine was dead by now. Some myths go on forever....lol.

+1 Micro cycling by taking only on w/o days works fine. Simplicity is best.

G00fySmiley
06-20-2008, 01:29 PM
I've tried alot of creatines but am currently trying CE2 seems good so far, before this it was anobolic switch and before that GNC creatine monohydrate, and i like CE2 best so far, but we'll see if i get good results from it or not

Chriscl
06-20-2008, 05:47 PM
green mag for cee

Tost
06-21-2008, 04:11 PM
NO-Explode Or Anabolic Halo?

GoJackets89
06-21-2008, 05:57 PM
The first creatine I took was some GNC creatine pills, they didn't seem to work at all. Then I started taking cell mass about a month ago and it seems to work good, my bench max has been going up and have gained good weight. Cell mass is a little to expensive for me even from bb.com, so now i'm going to try prolab and see how it goes.

CONTROLLED LABS
06-22-2008, 07:01 AM
green mag for cee

green magnitude is a great creatine product but does not contain cee ;)

Trapstar4.4
06-22-2008, 03:31 PM
I just bought EAS's phosfogen (damn I know i prob completely screwed up that spelling) ... so hopefully that works out...

ChiseledLikeIce
06-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Sooooo.... What's the verdict? Which product got the most recommendations and results so for?

back211
06-23-2008, 11:37 AM
im sure i read CEE on the ingredient bottle of green mag

irboreddd
06-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Use to take MRI's CE2, switched over to BSN Cell Mass. Works great.

dynomyte28
06-23-2008, 11:52 AM
The muscle food creatine powder from top form. Well priced and works good.

illriginalized
06-23-2008, 03:36 PM
SAN V-12 turbo ftw.

AlabamaJosh
06-23-2008, 05:29 PM
Have you tried VPX NO Shotgun or BSN NO Xplode? If so, how does Gaspari compare? I'm asking because I'd like to try Sizeon and SuperPump 250. I've hear people say they spend a lot of time in the bathroom. Have you had any trouble with the taste or extended bathroom breaks?
Super Pump had a great taste and I did gain some weight and had a great pump with it but as you said it was rough on my stomach. I had read something that said if you take extra vitamin c it would help with the upset stomach. I have been taking Animal Pak with Black Powder No and didn't experience any upset stomach as I was told it was the extra No that could upset your stomach. I just started using NoXplode this past week so Im still getting it in my sys. I used this product back a few years ago but this is the first time since the reformulation. Im leaning towards Super Pump as being more effective though, I just couldn't stand being tore up at the gym and for a while after so I haven't went back to SP 250. I haven't tried size on to know anything about that personally.

dudz
06-24-2008, 12:48 AM
i just bought muscletech,cell tech and i have read a lot of badthings about it..anyway my question is do i really have to put 2scoops?..because that is equal to 100grams...i think that is too much...but in the direction i should really take 2scoops per serving.

what do you think?

ChristmasFnatic
06-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Im new guys, I just bought Higher Power micronized creatine.

But wondering about ON's creatine. Is it any good?

CONTROLLED LABS
06-24-2008, 11:48 AM
im sure i read CEE on the ingredient bottle of green mag

nope, green bulge has cee in addition to mcc though

Kymn
06-24-2008, 03:29 PM
I enjoy using Kre-Alkalyn, but Size On has given me the best results

I'm looking to find a good Creatine and have read many posts and comparisons. I'm want to build muscle and lean up. So far Size On seems to be catching my eye the most. Do you think there should be a concern for dosage or does it really matter with a creatine for women and men. All the same?

Right now I'm taking Cellmass. It tastes good of course and seemed to work good the first week but I really can't tell anything right now....

Thanks!

Kymn~

Prim3
06-24-2008, 05:03 PM
I had a question.

My eyes are on SizeON as well and I was wondering about the serving. It says, 1 scoop is 43g on the tub but only 5g is needed 1 hour before the workout correct? Then you have to sip it during the workout or immediately after the workout?

Im confused.

Thanks!

tnsfinest
06-27-2008, 09:12 PM
I had a question.

My eyes are on SizeON as well and I was wondering about the serving. It says, 1 scoop is 43g on the tub but only 5g is needed 1 hour before the workout correct? Then you have to sip it during the workout or immediately after the workout?

Im confused.

Thanks!
SizeOn works well if you mix 1 scoop with 24 oz. or so of water and sip it immediately before and during your workout. The lemon ice flavor tastes pretty good too

Kingbuddy
06-27-2008, 09:14 PM
Just One Scoop and take it during your workout.... I mix mine with Lemon Gatorade and its the Best ever... the results will happen in weeks. Best Product Ive taken so far

MAPmike
06-29-2008, 08:50 AM
Creadex. No cyclization and I put on alot of muscle from it.

Methadrol
06-29-2008, 06:54 PM
animal pump ive heard is pretty good.

Mono is my bet though.

juliasdad
06-29-2008, 08:07 PM
i like sci fit kre alklyn powder cause it last me a long time and i can mega dose it its real cheap and no side affects like from mono

same here, i like this stuff alot! i get sides from mono, not from this and its not to expensive.

Pure-Natural
06-29-2008, 09:35 PM
I am partial to the following:
MAN Clout
Gaspari Size On
BSN Cell Mass
Controlled Labs Green Magnitude & Green Bulge
Fusion Nutrition Purple K (KreAlk.)
Universal Storm

CONTROLLED LABS
06-30-2008, 01:39 PM
I am partial to the following:

Controlled Labs Green Magnitude & Green Bulge

glad to hear it, have you tried both flavor of green magnitude?

Training4Years
06-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Hands down, no contest, Results distributed by At Large Nutrition. Beta Alanine, HMB and creatine in a dextrose base. Dissolve easily, tastes good and gives you the neccessary insulin spike. The orange tastes like Tang. I used to get the ****z from creatine so I stopped taking it. Gave this a try and for the last month I feel like I am popping 10 mgs of D-bol. Pumped all day, ways less DOMS, quicker recovery and my endurance is up. I'm getting in the old-timer realm at 38 so I need all the help I can get.

vasio
06-30-2008, 03:48 PM
I just ordered greenmag and planning on starting it next week. Ive been going to the gym for about 2 months now. I do 6 days a week with a lot of cardio and im also on a good diet (6 small meals a day including my protein shake which is promax). Im going on holiday in 8 weeks and really want to see some good muscle gains. The thing is i really want to lose quite a lot of body fat while on using the creatine, im actually hoping to lose upto 10lbs (hopefully!!). Will using greenmag hamper or help my fat loss or neither? Thanx guys

SuperJohn
06-30-2008, 05:31 PM
Im a big MRI fan so i like CE2 Black or Platinum

Ryan314
06-30-2008, 07:44 PM
Higher Power CE3.

Wes9
06-30-2008, 07:55 PM
The best creatine supp out there is prob bsn cell mass .....best cutter always the lipo's best protein ON 100% best NO product Gaspari's Plasma jet .....the jet is some serious stuff bro

Abigopq
06-30-2008, 10:15 PM
The best creatine supp out there is prob bsn cell mass .....best cutter always the lipo's best protein ON 100% best NO product Gaspari's Plasma jet .....the jet is some serious stuff bro

Hyperdrive worked good for me...Seen some bad lab results on ON's stuff=bad absorbtion rate b/c of ingredients

I dont have luck with creatine but I have not really taken them right...maybe green mag but I was not having luck with cell mass...firm belive in pre during and post for takin it

CONTROLLED LABS
07-01-2008, 10:36 AM
I just ordered greenmag and planning on starting it next week. Ive been going to the gym for about 2 months now. I do 6 days a week with a lot of cardio and im also on a good diet (6 small meals a day including my protein shake which is promax). Im going on holiday in 8 weeks and really want to see some good muscle gains. The thing is i really want to lose quite a lot of body fat while on using the creatine, im actually hoping to lose upto 10lbs (hopefully!!). Will using greenmag hamper or help my fat loss or neither? Thanx guys

Green MAGnitude is great on a c bulk or cut. Regarding cutting specifically, it is amazing since it is calorie free and will help keep strength up while on a lower caloric diet. It will not bloat you either.

vasio
07-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Green MAGnitude is great on a c bulk or cut. Regarding cutting specifically, it is amazing since it is calorie free and will help keep strength up while on a lower caloric diet. It will not bloat you either.

Thanx CONT LABS thats perfect for me. Just wondering, i know i dont have to load greenmag but will i see better results if i do? During the loading phase can i still train?

saken
07-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Im a big MRI fan so i like CE2 Black or Platinum

You tried Black powder yet man? IT gives me the Energy to lift for hours.

Fooozball
07-01-2008, 06:58 PM
monohydrate. Don't waste your money on BSN crap. All it is, HMB beta-alanine and some mono.

turtlesauce
07-01-2008, 09:12 PM
how's celltech? im thinking about getting a tub

Darkbyte91
07-01-2008, 09:20 PM

you unaware?

Xenon223
07-01-2008, 09:24 PM
I used two rounds of axis CEE and like it alot. I think I might have gotten better gains via mono but it seriously aggrevated the **** outta my stomach and CEE gives me zero problems.

turtlesauce
07-02-2008, 12:43 AM
you unaware?

yes?

boogawubby
07-02-2008, 02:49 PM
holy **** i spent about 3 years looking at other peoples posts and now i'm finally able to post ! anyways i'm pretty loaded and i need a good creatine supplement ,,i've had good gains off mono and have always swore by it so much that i always chickened out when it came time to buy another creatine supplement. can some one recommend me something that worked well for them whether its just plain mono or advanced stuff like that cellmass crap

boogawubby
07-02-2008, 02:51 PM
i also hate feeling nautious

CONTROLLED LABS
07-02-2008, 05:38 PM
holy **** i spent about 3 years looking at other peoples posts and now i'm finally able to post ! anyways i'm pretty loaded and i need a good creatine supplement ,,i've had good gains off mono and have always swore by it so much that i always chickened out when it came time to buy another creatine supplement. can some one recommend me something that worked well for them whether its just plain mono or advanced stuff like that cellmass crap
why couldnt you post? no keyboard? :D

spiken
07-02-2008, 05:49 PM
you unaware?

sad..sad

GPx
07-02-2008, 11:48 PM
What I gained from the last 10 or so pages on this thread...

Most popular -
Green Mag
Sizeon

Mixed results -
BSN Cellmass

CONTROLLED LABS
07-03-2008, 06:46 AM
What I gained from the last 10 or so pages on this thread...

Most popular -
Green Mag
Sizeon

Mixed results -
BSN Cellmass

dont forget bb.com has free green magnitude samples too ;)

nflballer4ever
07-04-2008, 05:08 PM
the kre gave me crazy strength gains not much size but cell mass gave me both so overall cell mass all the way

mjhtan
07-06-2008, 10:06 PM
I have tried Sizeon, cellmass and Green Mag.

I'd have to say Green Mag was not only the better tasting, but I have seen better results (Max Lifts / Appearance). With the first two I would have problems with my stomach after taking them, but never with GM.

Chocobananas
07-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Dunno if i misread but uhhh is SizeOn seriously 48$ a month? If so that is ridiculous Mag is less than half the price per serving.

CONTROLLED LABS
07-07-2008, 07:15 AM
I have tried Sizeon, cellmass and Green Mag.

I'd have to say Green Mag was not only the better tasting, but I have seen better results (Max Lifts / Appearance). With the first two I would have problems with my stomach after taking them, but never with GM.

try green magnitude slushies or popsicles on off days, its such a treat :)

Deviant Dingo
07-07-2008, 08:37 PM
Creapure mono, any brand

GPx
07-07-2008, 10:24 PM

haha thanks for the advice, just ordered some free samples with my order of Real Gains. If I like what I see then I'll have to make the switch and say goodbye to Cellmass.

hans9
07-08-2008, 06:39 AM
i was initially thinking of buying celltech hardcore before.. based on its data, it seems that it has a lot of good things in it...
BUT based on the feedback that im getting from here, from those who were able to use it, it's not worth the money...

i used (creatine, glutamine, taurine) CGT - 10 by optimum nutrition before and i had great workouts..

Most of what i've read here claims that Mono is still best, so im thinking of going back to CGT

CONTROLLED LABS
07-08-2008, 07:18 AM
haha thanks for the advice, just ordered some free samples with my order of Real Gains. If I like what I see then I'll have to make the switch and say goodbye to Cellmass.

glad to hear it, did you get them direct or through the bb.com store?

justdoit08
07-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Awesome, thanks for spreading the good word :cool:

i disasgree, i took size on grape blast and berry and they both never gave me no bloating what so ever and it increased strength alot but i guess it depends on the individual

Deviant Dingo
07-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Most of what i've read here claims that Mono is still best, so im thinking of going back to CGT

Bodybuilding is such a long journey, the key is longetivity, cant go on buying the latest sup fads forever. Thats why mono is good, cos it works and its cheap as hell.

GPx
07-09-2008, 01:55 AM
glad to hear it, did you get them direct or through the bb.com store?

bb.store, I put in an order of Universal Real Gains weight gainer and added the free samples. :)

hans9
07-09-2008, 06:52 AM
Bodybuilding is such a long journey, the key is longetivity, cant go on buying the latest sup fads forever. Thats why mono is good, cos it works and its cheap as hell.

hahahah! good point...i'll quote this and tell my brother about it to inspire him more....
you're right, its a long journey and it would be difficult to keep on spending a lot of money and later on realizing that i should've spent less for something that works the same/better

thanks for helping me adjust my budget better to help me stay addicted in bodybuilding longer...

CONTROLLED LABS
07-09-2008, 10:36 AM
bb.store, I put in an order of Universal Real Gains weight gainer and added the free samples. :)

awesome, its great and convenient being able to get them direct from bb.com :)

depauldem17
07-10-2008, 01:14 PM
I'd take SizeOn over anything I've ever had, that includes NOs, BCAAs, etc.

The best strength gains I've ever seen.

Gr1m
07-10-2008, 01:43 PM
I just picked up some labrada crealean, has anyone used this or know anything about it?

ATLTD25
07-11-2008, 12:55 PM
I just finished a bottle of CE2 HI-Def. I think it has helped a lot and i havent become bloated at all. I wish i had read this first though as it seems there are many products that are much better and probably cheaper. I will probably try green mag next.

I know you dont HAVE TO cycle off of CEE but i want to lean on the safe side and take a month off. Will i lose all the mass i gained? Is there any way to prevent losing that mass?

I am also on Animal Pak multi-vitamin. should i take a break from that as well?

Im sure this has already been covered somewhere so sorry if this is a major repeat.

RIP.IT.UP
07-11-2008, 01:05 PM
The absolute best!

u2ez
07-11-2008, 01:39 PM
So far i've only experienced NO Xplode, NO Shotgun, and naNO vapor...
I'd have to say for explosiveness in the gym, NO products worked great, but easy come easy go with them as well..
I've recently been on naNO vapor and its working great so far.
I'd have to say my overall strength has increased about 25% in only 3 weeks of use so far! I highly recommend nano vapor and will most likely buy another bottle when mine is gone. I'm lookin into stacking it with somethnig for max. results, any ideas?

jebbers
07-11-2008, 09:10 PM
So far i've only experienced NO Xplode, NO Shotgun, and naNO vapor...
I'd have to say for explosiveness in the gym, NO products worked great, but easy come easy go with them as well..
I've recently been on naNO vapor and its working great so far.
I'd have to say my overall strength has increased about 25% in only 3 weeks of use so far! I highly recommend nano vapor and will most likely buy another bottle when mine is gone. I'm lookin into stacking it with somethnig for max. results, any ideas?

im pretty sure all of those are primarily NOs which would prolly go in the NO section, i dont think any of those have a whole lot of creatine in them (maybe no xplode has a full serving)

naturalguy
07-12-2008, 03:56 AM

You hit the nail on the head. Bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint. At the end of the day it's your consistency with your diet and training that will have the biggest impact, supplements only play a small role in supporting that.

Robin_kage
07-12-2008, 08:16 AM
This is really confusing for me.....i've been on green Mag for over a month with a good diete and workout plan, not seen any progress with this stuff! (apart from it tastes good)

zeebodybuilder
07-12-2008, 12:09 PM

yes but you still need to pay for postage if you live in uk?

CONTROLLED LABS
07-12-2008, 03:10 PM
This is really confusing for me.....i've been on green Mag for over a month with a good diete and workout plan, not seen any progress with this stuff! (apart from it tastes good)
what are you expecting? what other creatines have you used and how recently?

yes but you still need to pay for postage if you live in uk?

I assume its covered if ordering it with other products

healthy stunna
07-13-2008, 08:04 AM
size on is awesome i havent had any problems at all

jonni626
07-14-2008, 02:57 PM
I have been using body fortress hardcore formula creatine caps
Each capsule contains:
HPLC Pure Creatine Monohydrate........700mg

I was considering changing to hardcore creatine ester cree -1200
which contains 1200mg of creatine ethyl ester HCL.
It states on the tub its the most absorbable and potent form of creatine developed to date.

Has anyone got an advice on which of these is the most effective,and if these brands are not very good could anyone recommend any brands that would cost no more than ?25 ($50) a month.
I heard of pro lab would that be a good one to go for?thanks

JLM5151
07-14-2008, 04:12 PM
NeoVar Recomped by Applied Nutraceuticals

Projectevolve
07-14-2008, 10:36 PM
[QUOTE=admin;67873933]If you had to pick just ONE creatine product, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick a product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take creatine, if creatine works, or why some creatines do not work. Just list your absolute favorite creatine product and give your detailed reason.

M.A.P's Creadex, could kill a small child

bobo99
07-15-2008, 11:38 AM

how many grams are in the sample?

CONTROLLED LABS
07-15-2008, 11:50 AM

1 serving

RippedFibers
07-15-2008, 05:10 PM

5 grams of Creatine :D

briankoke
07-15-2008, 08:20 PM
i was thinking of stacking green mag with a no product. any suggestions? my guess is one without a lot of creatine would be good no?

elporthole
07-15-2008, 10:18 PM
ok who took cell mass with little to no results? and how much did you take per day for how long i bought the big bottle? plain creatine mono did more for me then this stuff. my diet is in check btw.

GPx
07-16-2008, 03:07 AM
ok who took cell mass with little to no results? and how much did you take per day for how long i bought the big bottle? plain creatine mono did more for me then this stuff. my diet is in check btw.

Yeah I'm almost done with my small bottle and have seen little results. I'll be trying Green Mag pretty soon...less expensive and more servings FTW.

CONTROLLED LABS
07-16-2008, 07:42 AM
Yeah I'm almost done with my small bottle and have seen little results. I'll be trying Green Mag pretty soon...less expensive and more servings FTW.

you will love both the effects and taste of green mag, people on here have called it the best tasting supp around. which flavor are you going with?

Ro8bieg
07-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Can someone post an ebay link of a good monohydrate creatine please, there is so many makes I cant decide on one, I would prefer caps I think.

Thanks.

j_sin
07-16-2008, 03:19 PM
of those who have taken green mag and green bulge, which did u like better? controlled labs rep, i wanna hear from u too! lol

adam200
07-16-2008, 07:30 PM
im on bsn cell mass atm n seen little results... how much should i be taking of this stuff per day? ive read 5grams per day is enough, but on the bottle they recommend 1 scoop twice per day (32grams) in a day... hmmmmmm??

any sugggestions would be good... or should i be trying something different?

GPx
07-16-2008, 08:06 PM
you will love both the effects and taste of green mag, people on here have called it the best tasting supp around. which flavor are you going with?

Haven't tried my free sample yet, but I'm sure I'll love the sour apple.

Ripped Force138
07-16-2008, 08:08 PM
Get "Size On" Creatine Gluconate (by Gaspari) bar none the best creatine out there without a doubt!

GPx
07-16-2008, 08:24 PM
Get "Size On" Creatine Gluconate (by Gaspari) bar none the best creatine out there without a doubt!

Have you tried Green Mag? You probably should before you say whats best...

Ripped Force138
07-16-2008, 10:57 PM

Creatine Gluconate is creatine bound to glucose (blood sugar). How can any creatine be better?

Hulk-619
07-16-2008, 11:26 PM
creatine dont work

Well obviously it does!

Deviant Dingo
07-17-2008, 03:16 AM
Creatine Gluconate is creatine bound to glucose (blood sugar). How can any creatine be better?

too much sugar in that mix, like 30g. Not worth the benefit, it gave me insulin crashes 3/4 into my workout

njskinney
07-17-2008, 05:08 AM
i personally wasn't happy with size on

FLPump
07-17-2008, 07:29 AM
cant go wrong with Green Mag or Storm

CONTROLLED LABS
07-17-2008, 09:08 AM
i was thinking of stacking green mag with a no product. any suggestions? my guess is one without a lot of creatine would be good no?
green mag goes hand in hand with white flood or white blood :)

of those who have taken green mag and green bulge, which did u like better? controlled labs rep, i wanna hear from u too! lol
both are great, it really depends what you are looking for. most of the time I will take bulge on workout days and make green mag slushies or popsicles for off days. the taste is amazing

Haven't tried my free sample yet, but I'm sure I'll love the sour apple.
hell yeah, its amazing

good point, i guess of the ones he has tried, he meant to say.

Lies
07-17-2008, 05:52 PM

cell-tech is a good product, it is just horrendously expensive. If you have the money, then by all means give it a try (use 1 - 1.5 scoops... 2 scoops is ridiculous).

I am on my second 6.7 lb tub of the stuff and i have seen pretty good gains while not gaining any water weight.

adam200
07-17-2008, 07:17 PM
going 2 order a tub of cellmass or green mag... almost finished my first tub of cellmass and its been alrite... im thinking bout giving green mag a try and see if i notice some better gains... wat every1 think??

JustiNtense
07-17-2008, 09:51 PM

47 bucks for 30 servings, that's straight up bull****, ill stick with Storm which IMO is better and $27 for 80 servings. Anyway not to be an ass, but looks like you should spend some more time in the nutrition section before you waste time on the supp board.

Ro8bieg
07-18-2008, 05:57 AM
Has anyone tried liquid creatine?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ULTRA-STRONG-LIQUID-KRE-ALKALYN-SERUM-BUFFERED-CREATINE_W0QQitemZ280244907673QQcmdZViewItem?hash= item280244907673&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

Anyone got any feedback on it? I'm tempted to try it but I dont want to if its gonna be a waste of money.

CONTROLLED LABS
07-18-2008, 06:29 AM
going 2 order a tub of cellmass or green mag... almost finished my first tub of cellmass and its been alrite... im thinking bout giving green mag a try and see if i notice some better gains... wat every1 think??
green mag is a great choice and bb.com has free sample packets too :)

blkvulcan
07-18-2008, 10:03 AM
I have used cell mass for about a month now and I honestly got better gains out of the walmart brand creatine. Now thats funny. Cell tech was the first creatine product I ever used and it was pretty good. cost too much though.

Dingod
07-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Has anyone tried liquid creatine?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ULTRA-STRONG-LIQUID-KRE-ALKALYN-SERUM-BUFFERED-CREATINE_W0QQitemZ280244907673QQcmdZViewItem?hash= item280244907673&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

Anyone got any feedback on it? I'm tempted to try it but I dont want to if its gonna be a waste of money.

A while ago I read that creating wasn't stable in liquid form so buying liquid creatine is a waste because it's pretty much just sugar water. So I've always just stuck to it in powdered form.

GAMEOVER-
07-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Applied Nutraceuticals NeoVar: RECOMP

This is the best creatine capsule to ever hit the market and best in powder AND capsule together imo.

iAMthebomb
07-18-2008, 11:21 AM
I LOVE greenmag, and highly reccomend it to anyone.

Aecannon1
07-18-2008, 11:51 AM
I've tried many different forms of Creatine, here's my personal experiences with my favorites...

CellTech: WHOa! now that's Mass.... *1 scoop per day, pre-workout (like Jay Cutler SAYS he does on his website*
+ great size
+ great strength
- major bloat
- moderate fat gain (tons of carbs)

Kre-Alkalyn *dosed at 5g/day*
+zero bloat
+good strength
- minimal size

Green Mag
+ moderate strength
+ very little bloat
-minimal size
-can not consume in conjunction with any Yohimbe product

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate *10g per day, 2.5gram servings spread throughout the day Breakfast, Lunch, Pre-Workout, Post-Workout*
+ great size
+ great strength
+ virtually no bloat
- NONE

My personal choice is obvious, good old time tested Creatine Monohydrate.

Side Note: The only other option I want to explore is direct supplementation of Glycocyamine. Do some research in the ingredients section on here and read all about it, combined with Betaine..sounds like the most solid way to naturally make your own body produce Creatine.

Twineminder
07-18-2008, 02:52 PM
green mag is a great choice and bb.com has free sample packets too :)

I just tried the samples for green mag and purple wraath together this past sunday. I know one try is hardly enough to have an accurate opinion but my first impression is good a good one. I've been a straight up Monohydrate guy for so long I guess I just need a little push to try something new. What are my real advantages of taking the mag+wraath combo as opposed to mono and whey. I'm already sold on the taste......just want to be sure the extra cash is worth it........I'm not a gimmick guy

GAMEOVER-
07-18-2008, 04:19 PM
Yeah Green MAG is a solid formulation I was on it before I switched to NeoVar recomp and gained lean mass with very little bloat. If it werent for NeoVar recomp id still be on it. I forgot to mention another stellar creatine so ill try this post instead.

Powder-
1-tie) CL Green MAG
1-tie) MAN Orotine

Capsule-
1) NeoVar recomp

Id stay away with anything CEE as you get less creatine overall because of the bonded crap. Its been debunked. So if your a cap guy like me, trust me it dont get any better then Neo recomp. Im unaffiliated with any company. CLs Green Bulge (capsuled version of Green MAG supose..) has CEE and is different from Green MAG. I dont recommend it over nor in place of Green MAG.

GPals
07-18-2008, 05:01 PM
Cl Green Mag

GPx
07-19-2008, 01:46 AM
Tried my free sample of Green Mag, green apple. Honestly I was a little disapointed with the flavor. I LOVE the taste of Cellmass berry, but everyone is different.

I'll still likely be ordering the Green Mag though, I'm not buying creatine for the flavor. :D

GPx
07-19-2008, 02:52 AM
Actually, just bought the big tub. :D

CONTROLLED LABS
07-19-2008, 02:20 PM
I LOVE greenmag, and highly reccomend it to anyone.
glad to hear it

I just tried the samples for green mag and purple wraath together this past sunday. I know one try is hardly enough to have an accurate opinion but my first impression is good a good one. I've been a straight up Monohydrate guy for so long I guess I just need a little push to try something new. What are my real advantages of taking the mag+wraath combo as opposed to mono and whey. I'm already sold on the taste......just want to be sure the extra cash is worth it........I'm not a gimmick guy
green mag has advanced forms of creatine for no bloat and also has focus ingredients. purple wraath doesnt replace whey, its used in addition and is great for recovery and endurance.

Cl Green Mag
:cool:

Tried my free sample of Green Mag, green apple. Honestly I was a little disapointed with the flavor. I LOVE the taste of Cellmass berry, but everyone is different.

I'll still likely be ordering the Green Mag though, I'm not buying creatine for the flavor. :D

Actually, just bought the big tub. :D

thanks for giving it a shot. many on here have said its the best tasting supp around, but everyone has different taste buds

Vitruvian
07-19-2008, 02:37 PM
Applied Nutraceuticals NeoVar: RECOMP

This is the best creatine capsule to ever hit the market and best in powder AND capsule together imo.

Brilliant man here ^

elporthole
07-19-2008, 02:46 PM
like many i am a victim to cell mass. i got better results with plain creating mono. it seems cl green bulge is a good product? all agree

JCarvell
07-20-2008, 09:23 AM
What the best creatine tablet about, i find that i dont have time to mix powder at work. As i take my protein powder to mix at work and i dont have much time, working in the operating theatre.

Snoopy86
07-20-2008, 09:36 AM
Creatine Monohydrate by PowerFortress. Yeah stick with the good old holland and barret one haha

gainmusclefast
07-20-2008, 08:07 PM
size-on

GPx
07-24-2008, 02:19 AM
Getting my Green Mag tomorrow, excited to start seeing some results. :D

CONTROLLED LABS
07-24-2008, 05:26 AM
Getting my Green Mag tomorrow, excited to start seeing some results. :D

glad to hear it, keep us posted. which flavor did you go with?

naturalguy
07-24-2008, 05:37 AM
What the best creatine tablet about, i find that i dont have time to mix powder at work. As i take my protein powder to mix at work and i dont have much time, working in the operating theatre.

Although it's much more than just creatine, Animal Pump is a great option:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/pump.html

The feedback we get on it is amazing:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=902775&highlight=Animal+Pump+is+amazing

CONTROLLED LABS
07-24-2008, 05:46 AM

look into green bulge. has been a top seller for 3 years now :)

adam200
07-24-2008, 05:53 AM
getting green mag in the post tomoz. gonna stack it with white flood :) exiting lol

l.lai
07-24-2008, 06:42 AM
Guys, just get a good monohydrate and take it with like, 100g's of WMS, throw in some bcaa's and you've got all that you need. Dont buy into the rest of the hype!

alilmotivation
07-24-2008, 07:30 AM
anybody heard anything about this new type of creatine called Volu-grow? I went to the Vitamin SHoppe the other day and this guy told me that its the best new creatine out there?

TriednTrue
07-24-2008, 08:17 AM
Just switched to the Green Mag and absolutely loving this stuff, not only has it helped me focus on my workouts and get me amped, my strength has somehow gone up even after lowering my caloric intake. Extremely impressed by this product.

*Was wondering the difference between green mag and green bulge other than the form (ones a powder the others a pill), if anyone has some info that'd be great!

-Nate

itsgroll
07-24-2008, 12:07 PM
i stick with the AST micronized creatine. 5g pre workout and 5g post. :) and about every 4-6 weeks ill do another loading phase. works great for me and fits my budget very well

CONTROLLED LABS
07-24-2008, 12:31 PM
getting green mag in the post tomoz. gonna stack it with white flood :) exiting lol
I am excited for you, its a great product. keep a log if you have the time :)

Just switched to the Green Mag and absolutely loving this stuff, not only has it helped me focus on my workouts and get me amped, my strength has somehow gone up even after lowering my caloric intake. Extremely impressed by this product.

*Was wondering the difference between green mag and green bulge other than the form (ones a powder the others a pill), if anyone has some info that'd be great!

-Nate

awesome nate, thanks for the feedback :)

vengence20
07-24-2008, 03:33 PM
anyone here know what ever happened with the bsn lawsuit? i used cellmass for a some time and had good results but from what i can tell they got busted so i dont really want to try the new avpt stuff. think im gonna try gm wf pw stack.

itsgroll
07-24-2008, 07:54 PM
anyone here know what ever happened with the bsn lawsuit? i used cellmass for a some time and had good results but from what i can tell they got busted so i dont really want to try the new avpt stuff. think im gonna try gm wf pw stack.

what do you mean law suit? what happened? please tell

briankoke
07-24-2008, 08:34 PM
just received my green mag and white flood in the mail today. i had a great workout. ill post later on results

stanzione
07-24-2008, 10:02 PM
MET-RX creatine monohydrate =)

CONTROLLED LABS
07-25-2008, 05:52 AM
just received my green mag and white flood in the mail today. i had a great workout. ill post later on results

awesome, cant wait to hear your feedback :)

furyhockey
07-25-2008, 06:45 AM
I have a question...I am currently taking white flood but i'm looking for a creatine product and I know theres green MAG which by the way is the best tasting liquid i've ever had...but my question is it ok to drink my white flood and take Green Buldge at the same time or should i do one or the other first and let it sit for alittle bit because I really do not want to feel sick on my way to the gym or be bloated.

BrazilianBro
07-25-2008, 07:54 AM
Primaforce CEE. But it tastes awful!

kbismadkool
07-25-2008, 10:22 AM
like many i am a victim to cell mass. i got better results with plain creating mono. it seems cl green bulge is a good product? all agree

why? what wrong with cell mass? (ive never had it before, but im looking into cell mass or green mag)

CONTROLLED LABS
07-25-2008, 10:59 AM
I have a question...I am currently taking white flood but i'm looking for a creatine product and I know theres green MAG which by the way is the best tasting liquid i've ever had...but my question is it ok to drink my white flood and take Green Buldge at the same time or should i do one or the other first and let it sit for alittle bit because I really do not want to feel sick on my way to the gym or be bloated.

that is fine. you can pretty much stack all CL products together with very few exceptions (even those exception allow you too with creative stack timing)

SpartanSim
07-25-2008, 01:48 PM
any thoughts on Kre-Alkalyn caps?

yeah they dont work

Twineminder
07-25-2008, 02:34 PM
I understand that the wraath doesn't replace whey for protien but I was taking a scoop of whey prior to my workout for the ECAA's and BCAA's. I figured the wrath was easier to drink before and during the workout and uptake would be faster. Is that the basic advantage of the wraath? I already bought a tub of both so I guess it's a little too late for clarification but I've been pleased with the results so far.

glad to hear it

green mag has advanced forms of creatine for no bloat and also has focus ingredients. purple wraath doesnt replace whey, its used in addition and is great for recovery and endurance.

:cool:

thanks for giving it a shot. many on here have said its the best tasting supp around, but everyone has different taste buds

briankoke
07-25-2008, 05:15 PM

i stack WF green mag and purple wrath with no problems unless you consider not wanting to leave the gym after 3 hours a problem

adam200
07-25-2008, 07:05 PM
so wats the best time 2 take green mag?? im stacking it with white flood and i workout at 7:30-8:00am. So i usually down 2 scoops of white flood at 7:00 in a shake and 1 scoop of green mag in another shake. So im guesssing only 1 scoop of green mag in the morning half hour be4 my workout and thats it??

vick4017
07-25-2008, 10:36 PM
Storm or green mag.... taken GM and SizeOn (SizeOn = expeeeeensive)

anyone taken both Storm and GM? who is the victor?

pu12en12g
07-25-2008, 10:46 PM

We still have FREE MAGnitude samples while supplies last:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107554191

briankoke
07-25-2008, 10:46 PM
so wats the best time 2 take green mag?? im stacking it with white flood and i workout at 7:30-8:00am. So i usually down 2 scoops of white flood at 7:00 in a shake and 1 scoop of green mag in another shake. So im guesssing only 1 scoop of green mag in the morning half hour be4 my workout and thats it??

i take pre workout with my white flood. ive also thought about taking half a scoop with it and the other half after

pu12en12g
07-25-2008, 10:47 PM
i stack WF green mag and purple wrath with no problems unless you consider not wanting to leave the gym after 3 hours a problem

Nice !! :D

Welcome to the revolution !!!

vengence20
07-26-2008, 01:13 AM
what do you mean law suit? what happened? please tell

here is the link but i dont know what ever happened with it so take it for what its worth there is a thread bout it on here somewhere
http://****************.com/Complaint.pdf
for some reason its not allowing the link to work on here so just type it in and replace the * with
supp lem ent pol ice (it one word)

any new news on this

youngjunahn
07-26-2008, 01:23 AM
since creatine amount is low in no xplode... is it safe for me to stack Creatine ethyl ester with no xplode before i workout? if so.. how much grams of CEE is recommended per day? also is mixing CEE with a protein shake afterworkout safe? i bought the higher power CEE bc it was cheap. i know you need 10 grams of creatine mono per day... but how much with CEE?

Luan
07-26-2008, 08:02 AM
edit

briankoke
07-26-2008, 08:33 AM
since creatine amount is low in no xplode... is it safe for me to stack Creatine ethyl ester with no xplode before i workout? if so.. how much grams of CEE is recommended per day? also is mixing CEE with a protein shake afterworkout safe? i bought the higher power CEE bc it was cheap. i know you need 10 grams of creatine mono per day... but how much with CEE?

ive done it in the past with no problems just dont take more than is recommended on the label.

naturalguy
07-26-2008, 09:12 AM

At 80 servings for under $27, Storm can't be beat

aggieman122
07-26-2008, 10:56 AM
Size on by gaspari

Twineminder
07-26-2008, 01:47 PM
exactly.......this stack makes it hard to leave the gym. I'm loving CL so far. Have you been taking it long enough too see if you grow a tolerance to it? One scoop of each has been yielding the same results for the first week and a half.

youngjunahn
07-26-2008, 02:28 PM
so stacking CEE wit no explode okay? and since noexplode has a little bit of creatine in it.. should i take like 3/4 teaspoon of cee?

CONTROLLED LABS
07-26-2008, 03:29 PM
I understand that the wraath doesn't replace whey for protien but I was taking a scoop of whey prior to my workout for the ECAA's and BCAA's. I figured the wrath was easier to drink before and during the workout and uptake would be faster. Is that the basic advantage of the wraath? I already bought a tub of both so I guess it's a little too late for clarification but I've been pleased with the results so far.
correct, pw is taken intraworkout due to the fast absorption of the aminos

haha, that is a good problem to have :D

trackguy
07-26-2008, 04:59 PM
vassive CEE from optimum nutrition:)

briankoke
07-26-2008, 06:58 PM
exactly.......this stack makes it hard to leave the gym. I'm loving CL so far. Have you been taking it long enough too see if you grow a tolerance to it? One scoop of each has been yielding the same results for the first week and a half.

today was i think day 4 for me and i had another unbelievable workout. not really enough time to grow tolerant though

lightingbird
07-27-2008, 01:37 AM
Hey I'm new here. Been using the walmart body fortress creatine. Whats real good recommendation? Also, is there a cut off when you should stop drinking it? I've been drinking a cup before each workout for almost a year now.

JCarvell
07-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Whats this Green Bulge like, is it any good. Ive been taking No xplode by BSN. Just wanted to know what the results are like and how quick it works. Could anyone point me in the right direction for a good creatine, that works fast.

MuscleReemX
07-27-2008, 01:05 PM
MET-RX creatine monohydrate =)

gonna go with ma bro joe on this one even though he a punk haha jk bro :P

CONTROLLED LABS
07-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Whats this Green Bulge like, is it any good. Ive been taking No xplode by BSN. Just wanted to know what the results are like and how quick it works. Could anyone point me in the right direction for a good creatine, that works fast.

great product. you realize that product is not a creatine product, so they are not comparable

kbismadkool
07-27-2008, 09:48 PM
what is purple wrath exactly and what does it do? i looked at the info page and i kinda want it. also green mag (im 16 so should i take it?) and then white flood (ive been on NO Xplode) .soo whats everyones take on them...controlled labs rep, im hoping to hear from you. =] thanks

lightingbird
07-27-2008, 10:08 PM
I buy a brand at walmart that I mix with protein before I work out. I'm about to upgrade from body fortress to the Optimum 100% Whey Protein. Whats a good creatine or does it matter?

GPx
07-28-2008, 01:38 AM
I buy a brand at walmart that I mix with protein before I work out. I'm about to upgrade from body fortress to the Optimum 100% Whey Protein. Whats a good creatine or does it matter?

Read the thread.

CONTROLLED LABS
07-28-2008, 10:06 AM
what is purple wrath exactly and what does it do? i looked at the info page and i kinda want it. also green mag (im 16 so should i take it?) and then white flood (ive been on NO Xplode) .soo whats everyones take on them...controlled labs rep, im hoping to hear from you. =] thanks

out of those three, the creatine product is green magnitude, which is what this thread is dedicated to. :)

tann5000
07-28-2008, 01:05 PM
Just ordered some GreenMag. :D

janjo
07-28-2008, 03:49 PM
HELP!!!

Ive been using Size On! by Gaspari and I'm very happy with it. It's kinda expensive but everyone seems to agree that it's one of the best out there (if not the best)...

I have a question though. I'm drinking it everyday right before workout and that's it. However, I'm starting to wonder, should I use it more than once per day?

Perhaps, the main reason for this question is that I'm a hard-gainer, so I'm just trying to increase my weight in muscle mass. I'm 5'7 and I've increased my weight from 125 to 140 lbs.

I seem to have stumped and can't gain more weight. I also stopped running to decrease any muscle eating activity. Besides Size On! I'm using ON and Syntha-6 whey protein.

Any suggestion? Should I use more Size On! to increase muscle mass?

Fitta
07-28-2008, 04:15 PM
100% micronized creatine monohydrate by saturn supplements was the best creatine i ever used

Clincher
07-29-2008, 05:25 AM
CEE by far. A lot of creatine products give you extra "stuff" to help it absorb. Some has energy boosters and BCAAs sprinkled in too. But bar none CEE will work better than monohydrate. Monohydrate relies on high insulin levels. I use Higher Power CEE, it works like a charm. Cell-tech and cell mass can get too pricey when you are on a budget. If MRI Anabolic Switch wasnt so dog gone expensive, that would be my pick. Look it up!

CONTROLLED LABS
07-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Just ordered some GreenMag. :D

awesome, keep us posted on your results. which flavor did you go with ?

tann5000
07-29-2008, 09:02 AM
The sour green apple. I really like that flavor of anything though. It seems like the favorite is the lemonade.

Richard2002
07-29-2008, 10:51 AM
I've just ordred and actually using ON Vassive CE and it's the best creatine i've ever used cose i've gain in size and in strengh in only less than 2 weeks. Vassive CE is loaded with Creatine, tautine,amino and Glutamin. There's no loading phase needed and the best of all that it does not have water retention and bloating. Try this!!

bull.dogz
07-29-2008, 11:54 AM
The sour green apple. I really like that flavor of anything though. It seems like the favorite is the lemonade.

The green apple is my favorite too!

xhris
07-30-2008, 12:36 PM
I was gonna buy some Green Mag until the guy at the local store told me it was basically N.O. Xplode without the caffeine. Is this true?

Halosoccer24
07-30-2008, 12:43 PM
I was gonna buy some Green Mag until the guy at the local store told me it was basically N.O. Xplode without the caffeine. Is this true?

Lol, no. That guy probably knows nothing and just relies on No-Explode commercials to provide him info. No-Explode is an NO product with barely any Creatine and certainly not enough to be a standalone creatine while Green Mag has Magnesium Creatine Chelate and some other ingredients that make it a top-class creatine.

xhris
07-30-2008, 12:50 PM
Lol, no. That guy probably knows nothing and just relies on No-Explode commercials to provide him info. No-Explode is an NO product with barely any Creatine and certainly not enough to be a standalone creatine while Green Mag has Magnesium Creatine Chelate and some other ingredients that make it a top-class creatine.

I thought i smelled bs.. Anyway, i've been using noxplode with cell mass with minimal gains, but i think i'm gonna try the sample of green mag. I really dont buy much into NoXplode's claims, i just like it because it's gets me off my lazy ass.

NoXplode and green mag can be stacked right??

Gillyh
07-30-2008, 01:44 PM
I thought i smelled bs.. Anyway, i've been using noxplode with cell mass with minimal gains, but i think i'm gonna try the sample of green mag. I really dont buy much into NoXplode's claims, i just like it because it's gets me off my lazy ass.

NoXplode and green mag can be stacked right??

I am not sure but I think it depends on the person with cell mass. My work out partner who is very built bought cell mass and said that he really didn't notice a difference. He stopped using it and did not notice any decrease in gains as well. He was kind of upset because it was very expensive for a little amount of it.

GPx
07-30-2008, 03:24 PM
Just got my Green Mag, do I take a serving of it on off days?

CONTROLLED LABS
07-30-2008, 03:27 PM
I was gonna buy some Green Mag until the guy at the local store told me it was basically N.O. Xplode without the caffeine. Is this true?not even close :)

Just got my Green Mag, do I take a serving of it on off days?

yup, 1 serving everyday :)

ohaiofecer
07-30-2008, 04:21 PM

i will be doing this stack soon. i just ordered both wf and pw. how should i take em? wf/creatine preworkout [together] and pw during workout? thanks

JustiNtense
07-30-2008, 04:51 PM

What an idiot, why do they always have ignorant people working at supplement stores all the time?? No Xplode and Green Mag are in totally different supplement categories. Pick up Green Mag, you will like it.

GPx
07-30-2008, 05:19 PM
not even close :)

yup, 1 serving everyday :)

Thanks for the quick reply. :D

Machnik22
07-30-2008, 10:23 PM
Hands down monohydrate, after that its all the same as far as performance. I use GNC, for like $10/ month, just as good as the expensive stuff with worthless crap in it.

GolferMan
07-30-2008, 11:18 PM
been taking cellmass for about 3 weeks and ive noticed definite improvements in strength and size.

krookede
07-31-2008, 06:57 AM
Hands down monohydrate, after that its all the same as far as performance. I use GNC, for like $10/ month, just as good as the expensive stuff with worthless crap in it.

Keep it simple.

5 grams of creatine & glutamine, pop an animal pak, eat some food, lift.

CONTROLLED LABS
07-31-2008, 07:30 AM
i will be doing this stack soon. i just ordered both wf and pw. how should i take em? wf/creatine preworkout [together] and pw during workout? thanks

white flood 30 minutes pre and purple wraath intraworkout :)

carrottopnelson
07-31-2008, 10:20 AM
white flood 30 minutes pre and purple wraath intraworkout :)

and if u were to stack the two with greenmag green mage would be when?? because thats ym next stack :)))
love cl products!

CONTROLLED LABS
07-31-2008, 10:22 AM
and if u were to stack the two with greenmag green mage would be when?? because thats ym next stack :)))
love cl products!

mix the green magnitude with the white flood preworkout

kbismadkool
07-31-2008, 10:28 AM
I just got my white flood and im excited to use it ...in like 30 min lol...nd i wanna get green mag, but i was told not to because im taking true mass which supposedly has creatine in it. so i have to wait till i run out (which is soon i hope, cause ive heard nothing but good things about green mag)

carrottopnelson
07-31-2008, 10:30 AM
mix the green magnitude with the white flood preworkout

o ok so its not like a before bed thing or whatever. :) thanks alot =)

CONTROLLED LABS
07-31-2008, 12:15 PM
I just got my white flood and im excited to use it ...in like 30 min lol...nd i wanna get green mag, but i was told not to because im taking true mass which supposedly has creatine in it. so i have to wait till i run out (which is soon i hope, cause ive heard nothing but good things about green mag)
I dont see any creatine in it:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/true.html

o ok so its not like a before bed thing or whatever. :) thanks alot =)

white blood can be taken before bed since its stim free. white flood has stims and is only for preworkoout

ProjectCG
07-31-2008, 12:27 PM
So ive decided to go the whole nine yards with controlled labs after my current stack runs out. White flood, purple wrath, green mag and maybe even glycer grow if my budget can handle it. My question is every creatine ive ever taken says to take it after the workout. Is there a reason i cant do this with green mag? or is it just more beneficial to have it in my system before i workout?

nickypeeks
07-31-2008, 12:48 PM
what is better to take with green mag? (Superpump 250, WF, or PW)
i was gunna just go with sizeON and SP250 but GreenMag sounds so good =]

xcmikeyd08
07-31-2008, 10:24 PM
just bought greenMag today.. green apple is by far the most delicious creatine drink. its day one so obv. no results, but the taste blows sizeON out of the water.
Sizeon how ever was the best product ive ever used besides muscle milk protein [ON's is amazing too] which i use every day. hopefully greenmag pulls through for me