PDA

View Full Version : Best Overall Creatine Product?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Drinman
02-16-2008, 10:18 AM
Everytime I ask people I get a different answer from everyone... when is the best time to take pure Creatine Monohydrate? I've been taking it directly after my workout for a while now and seem some decent gains... but I've been wondering if there is a better way.

imawesome
02-16-2008, 03:22 PM
i just started taking sizeon and after about 3-4 days it started to work like no other creatine i've taken so far

LiveOnce
02-16-2008, 05:23 PM
i just started taking sizeon and after about 3-4 days it started to work like no other creatine i've taken so far

in terms of weight gain or what?

imawesome
02-16-2008, 05:43 PM
in terms of weight gain or what?

well i've gotten better pumps during workouts and strength gains (my curl went up by 10 pounds)

scotthfsu
02-16-2008, 06:21 PM
well i've gotten better pumps during workouts and strength gains (my curl went up by 10 pounds)

you are 15 years old man; what exactly are you trying to accomplish at your age already?

imawesome
02-17-2008, 12:16 AM
you are 15 years old man; what exactly are you trying to accomplish at your age already?

????? what the hell do you mean? because i'm 15 i cant work out? i'm kind of gonna be on varsity football next year so i kind of need to work out

yodadude16
02-17-2008, 10:31 AM
????? what the hell do you mean? because i'm 15 i cant work out? i'm kind of gonna be on varsity football next year so i kind of need to work out

i think hes wondering why you are taking the supplements that you are taking.

sammazerolle
02-17-2008, 12:49 PM
I'm looking for a new creatine supplement to try, been looking into Muscletech Cell-tech hardcore, any feedback for this product?

scotthfsu
02-17-2008, 01:03 PM

Dude, chill out little man; just curious why you are trying to push your gains and results at 15 years old especially by taking creatine. Your body is at a very important stage right now and i just don't recommend anyone below the age of 18 years old to take any supplements other than a good multi, and protein powder and i think alot of people would tell you the same thing bud.

However it is your choice in the end. Work hard at it and you will recieve the results you seek.

Invictus_Nth
02-17-2008, 01:17 PM
what is everyone's thoughts on the pros/cons of creatine serum versus powder. i just started working out again after a 4-year hiatus; prior i had been using creatine serum - and was thinking of switching over to a powder.

i've read that some pro-powder users see serum as nothing more than sugar water while pro-serum users like that serum can be absorbed directly into the bloodstream. has anyone had better results with one or the other?

anysort of insight would definitely be appreciated.

SMallory
02-17-2008, 03:02 PM
im pretty sure that is only for Austraila

lilkao
02-17-2008, 11:48 PM
its creakic any good?

yodadude16
02-17-2008, 11:53 PM
its creakic any good?

i havent heard any good or bad things about it...but ive had freinds use it and they didnt see very much in results...i think your better off with a powder.

thadaz
02-18-2008, 03:26 AM
ive noticed alot of people putting on weight after using sizeon, is this just the norm and is it recommended for someone looking at increasing strength but still maintaining the same weight?
as i am looking to improve my weight-to-strength ratio(relative strength), particularly for legs.

richc
02-18-2008, 05:04 AM
its creakic any good?

i was recently using creakic, its ok, no huge gains or anything but no side effects, i wouldnt buy it again though.

hokiebird
02-18-2008, 06:01 AM
what do ppl think about bsn's cellmass vs high powers 100% creatine mono, which is the #1 selling creatine product here.

cellmass seems like they have something in it that i havent heard of before or isnt that common in other creatine supplements?

I would have to say that cell mass is the best creatine product that I have ever taken.

hokiebird
02-18-2008, 06:03 AM
Everytime I ask people I get a different answer from everyone... when is the best time to take pure Creatine Monohydrate? I've been taking it directly after my workout for a while now and seem some decent gains... but I've been wondering if there is a better way.

Post workout is the best time.. I also take it before I eat lunch.

hokiebird
02-18-2008, 06:08 AM
its creakic any good?

I am taking KRE aclayn... with NO Explode... the No Explode is out of this world good... but if I had it to do over again I would have got cell mass by BSN for my creatine....

Anabolized
02-18-2008, 11:39 AM
i think sizeon is pretty good.
Sizeon and Blast Cycle are really good. I dunno about stacking them, but they work.

azula
02-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Is muscle milk a form of creatine? and is it true that once you quit creatine, you become "floppy" looking? (excuse the newbie questions)

SMallory
02-18-2008, 12:20 PM
lmao, muscle milk is protein buddy

imawesome
02-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Dude, chill out little man; just curious why you are trying to push your gains and results at 15 years old especially by taking creatine. Your body is at a very important stage right now and i just don't recommend anyone below the age of 18 years old to take any supplements other than a good multi, and protein powder and i think alot of people would tell you the same thing bud.

However it is your choice in the end. Work hard at it and you will recieve the results you seek.

well this way i've been seeing way better gains than ever before and i'm still taking the other two things you said, so why not?

scotthfsu
02-18-2008, 03:02 PM
well this way i've been seeing way better gains than ever before and i'm still taking the other two things you said, so why not?

You have been seeing better results then ever before? How long exactly have you been lifting anyway? I would think that you are going to make great gains at 15 years old anyways especially if you are working hard at it.
Again man, it is your choice; i just always recommended that people under 18 don't need the creatine just yet.

Go4th
02-18-2008, 03:32 PM
im trying a new product called CON-CRET its prety cool supersmall servings (1/4 tsp per 100lbs of bodyweight)..... i went to the GNC in columbia missouri and OMG they actually knew what they were talking about the were both powerlifters and nutrition majors in Mizzou if youve ever seen collage football you know who the tigers are. lol if you hear anything about it post it.plz.

MoonHill
02-18-2008, 03:57 PM
I pretty much stick with Celltech -- Hardcore CellTech is good and I tend to retain about 30 per cent of the gains I made while on it, compared to the previous CellTech (Lite ... LOL?), where 90 per cent of the gains vanished.

footballstud900
02-18-2008, 09:29 PM
I'm telling you guys, the best product out there is nanovapor by muscletech. It beats noxplode and is the best bang for the buck

ive used alot of supp's including nanovapor, n.o.explode, black powder, and superpump 250 and i wouldnt even put nanovapor in the same category as the other three. Nano vapor is trash. It seems like it is just for a cracked out feeling of to much energy. All 3 of the others put you in the mental state to lift as well as boosting your gains with the intensity they alow you to acheive in your workout. Nano Vaper=worst 44 dollars ive EVER spent.

jdjprimer19
02-19-2008, 06:28 AM
I just started a stack of White Flood, Green Mag, & Glycergrow. It's all going to be posted in my workout log. If anyone else has had progress with this similar stack, I'd like to hear about it.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-19-2008, 07:05 AM
I just started a stack of White Flood, Green Mag, & Glycergrow. It's all going to be posted in my workout log. If anyone else has had progress with this similar stack, I'd like to hear about it.

sweet stack, the effects and taste of green magnitude as a creatine product are top notch. tastes like candy :)

Invictus_Nth
02-19-2008, 09:15 AM
bump!

not to be annoying - but any advice on this question? thanks y'all.

what is everyone's thoughts on the pros/cons of creatine serum versus powder. i just started working out again after a 4-year hiatus; prior i had been using creatine serum - and was thinking of switching over to a powder.

i've read that some pro-powder users see serum as nothing more than sugar water while pro-serum users like that serum can be absorbed directly into the bloodstream. has anyone had better results with one or the other?

anysort of insight would definitely be appreciated.

Gym God
02-19-2008, 09:33 AM
bump!

not to be annoying - but any advice on this question? thanks y'all.

... if the serum works for you, then by all means stick with it. There is nothing wrong with trying something new though. I have never used the serum so I can not tell you my results.

DtackleMG
02-19-2008, 01:24 PM
cell tech hardcore is great. mixes great and my bench shot up 30 pounds

n2importz
02-19-2008, 01:37 PM
has anybody had the creatine the site has on sale..the 4ever 1000g?

yodadude16
02-19-2008, 01:37 PM
cell tech hardcore is great. mixes great and my bench shot up 30 pounds

i took celltech once and wasnt too impressed. i gain strength pretty quick but i also gained weight and i wasnt sure if that was good weight (fat). They put waaaayyyyy tooooooooooo much sugar in it. 75g if i recall correctly.

Jubano
02-19-2008, 02:43 PM
Six Star Muscle Creatine, because it gives me a great insulin buzz which is just where I wanna be post workout.

kdwriter8300
02-19-2008, 04:09 PM
BSN Cell Mass works for me

SpencerSpencer
02-19-2008, 04:20 PM
Ive used SP250, NoXplode, XNO, EAS Beta, Cell mass and Im currently using Universal Animal Pump. I don't like the energy that comes from most current creatine products, so I like Universal Animal Pump the best so far.

CHUCK DIESEL
02-19-2008, 05:01 PM
NOS ETHER.....if anyone thinks otherwise I am sure they have never used NOS ETHER.

Cdub11456
02-19-2008, 05:12 PM
Is it safe for a 16 year old to take naNO vapor with all the caffeine and creatine?

golfone
02-19-2008, 05:23 PM
How is on bcaa+creatine

Go4th
02-19-2008, 05:27 PM
Is it safe for a 16 year old to take naNO vapor with all the caffeine and creatine?
not to sound like a A$$ but there are like a thousand treads on that and yeah its cool if you take it when your 16 as long as you dont do anything stupid like think if you take twice as much you will get twice as big lol

cbsxr800
02-19-2008, 05:28 PM
i took celltech once and wasnt too impressed. i gain strength pretty quick but i also gained weight and i wasnt sure if that was good weight (fat). They put waaaayyyyy tooooooooooo much sugar in it. 75g if i recall correctly.

If you read up on the product, it's dextrose sugar which is the correct amount to spike insulin levels to drive the creatine into the muscles. True it is not the best product to lose wieght though. If your are looking to put on size you have to sacrifice a few unwanted pounds as well. The product worked great for me. I found out the hard way that it is wise to cycle any creatine product with something like 4-6 weeks on and then take 2 weeks off. I agree with most others about keeping 30 to 40 percent of the gains i made. Think i'm going to give fast twitch a try next.

cbsxr800
02-19-2008, 05:41 PM
not to sound like a A$$ but there are like a thousand treads on that and yeah its cool if you take it when your 16 as long as you dont do anything stupid like think if you take twice as much you will get twice as big lol

Good advice

thadaz
02-19-2008, 05:55 PM
how bout sizeon?

undr_cnstrctn
02-19-2008, 06:05 PM
i havent heard any good or bad things about it...but ive had freinds use it and they didnt see very much in results...i think your better off with a powder.

agreed, the Cell-Tech Hardcore works a far lot better imo. My buddy took the Creakic and didnt get any results. I however take the Cell Tech Hardcore and love it. I started taking it religiously after a break in the cycle along with my Nitro Tech Hardcore and Shocker NO Extreme, and im seeing some gains i havent seen before. too bad im about to run out of all of it and have no money to replace it. :(

compton378
02-19-2008, 06:24 PM
CE2 Hi-Def its good cuz no bloating and it also helps u shed that unwanted fat and boost the metabolism so all u put on is clean gains not fat. also u nvr have to cycle it since its ethyl ester

golfone
02-19-2008, 06:26 PM
anybody know anythin about on bcaa+creatine

richc
02-19-2008, 06:39 PM
i used celltech in the past, gave me a lot of strength and i made pretty good gains but i cant stand the immense stomach bloat and then sugar crash i would get after drinking it.

i just started a new stack of size on and sp250 so far i feel incredibly strong, so much so that i dont push as hard as i feel i can for fear of not being able to move the next day. i also made big changes to my diet so im sure this also makes a big difference in my strength and abilities at the gym, well see long term where it gets me.

Sixgun636
02-19-2008, 08:33 PM
Con-Crēt

Best hands down. I'm on it now.

www.con-cret.com

yodadude16
02-19-2008, 09:20 PM

Heres just a quick answer, it is safe if you use it in proportion. DO NOT over do it or abuse it. Id hate to see another 16 year old kid have his heart blown out by some n.o. product lol and if i were you, id use it only on workout days.

Cusson
02-19-2008, 11:21 PM
I'm kind of new to the site and I see that there are lots of different opinions on which creatine is everyone's favorite. I have been lifting regularly for the past 4 months and I'm ready to try out some creatine and see how it affects my energy level and overall muscle gain. Does anyone have any recommendations on which is the best creatine to go with for someone like myself who has never really taken supplements (aside from whey protein)?

hokiebird
02-20-2008, 06:32 AM
BSN Cell Mass works for me

In my opinion it is the best.

Burton1
02-20-2008, 07:02 AM
sweet stack, the effects and taste of green magnitude as a creatine product are top notch. tastes like candy :)

I do know the results are amazing but i don't know about the taste like candy part :P ;)

sadhu108
02-20-2008, 09:06 AM
...and over the time I took enough . I don't say others are not good , there are few great ones but I have trouble to break my plateaus and AST Micronized HSC worked somewhat better that others in my case.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-20-2008, 09:17 AM
I do know the results are amazing but i don't know about the taste like candy part :P ;)

many on here have said green magnitude is the best tasting supplement around :)

Dan_G3684
02-20-2008, 09:41 AM
i have been using Full Blown Extreme for about a month and a half, but I am looking for something new. I was looking at NO Explode as another option. I want performance more than taste.I am looking for a better pump. Should I just stick with Full blown or what else should i look at?

hokiebird
02-20-2008, 09:42 AM
i have been using Full Blown Extreme for about a month and a half, but I am looking for something new. I was looking at NO Explode as another option. I want performance more than taste.I am looking for a better pump. Should I just stick with Full blown or what else should i look at?

NO Explode is an excellent choice.. best I have taken.. and I have orange flavor./ it is very good.

Samuels
02-20-2008, 12:51 PM
I've been taking superpump 250 and kre-alkalyn in pill form.

I bought some protein powder yesterday and got free samples of Sans Fierce and waximaize. I took the fierce today before my workout.

The fierce defintely taste alot better then the superpump250. It gave me alot of energy but i started to get sick to my stomach about halfway through and had to limp to the finish. But it was leg day and i did squats before anything else.

The waximaize i know nothing about not sure if i should take it or not.

Anyone think taking something like greenmag,size on or cellmass would be better then my kre-alkalyn??

imawesome
02-20-2008, 04:11 PM
You have been seeing better results then ever before? How long exactly have you been lifting anyway? I would think that you are going to make great gains at 15 years old anyways especially if you are working hard at it.
Again man, it is your choice; i just always recommended that people under 18 don't need the creatine just yet.

well i've been working out since i was 14, and i've been taking the protein powder since then too, and this is working much better, so...

Gym God
02-20-2008, 05:04 PM
Anyone think taking something like greenmag,size on or cellmass would be better then my kre-alkalyn??

I use PURPLE-K as a staple supplement, a brand of Kre-Alkalyn and it's great for my goals, but you can not compare it to the above products because one is a buffered creatine and the others contain more than just creatine. Greenmag gets good feedback and I have tried the Size On with positive results, Cell Mass has a good following too. It's not going to kill you to try something new so you can make your own choice rather than someone else making the choice for you.

live4thepump
02-20-2008, 05:22 PM

soooo. what were your friends supposed to "see"?

live4thepump
02-20-2008, 05:24 PM
phosphegen hp by eas

Osifer
02-20-2008, 06:17 PM
is it ok, directly following a workout, to take a whey protein shake and a creatine shake?
Didnt know if they dont mix well or anything. Some creatines recomend to take on an empty stomach.

yodadude16
02-20-2008, 11:05 PM
soooo. what were your friends supposed to "see"?

what do you think smart one? Your supposed to see gains in both muscle and strength. And they didnt see any of it.

yodadude16
02-20-2008, 11:06 PM
is it ok, directly following a workout, to take a whey protein shake and a creatine shake?
Didnt know if they dont mix well or anything. Some creatines recomend to take on an empty stomach.

What i do is take creatine right after i workout, then about 30 mins to an hour later take your protein powder.

Osifer
02-21-2008, 09:32 AM
What i do is take creatine right after i workout, then about 30 mins to an hour later take your protein powder.

k, thanks have u seen pretty good gains then?

dmaxcamss
02-21-2008, 06:14 PM
What are your thoughts on Kre-Alkalyn? I've read and been told that it has the best absorption rate and is stable when you come off of it.

I've read/have been told this is the order of absorption from best to worst:

Kre-Alkalyn
Gluconate
Ethyl-ester
Monohydrate

Supposedly mono has been around the longest, but retains water and isn't very stable. You'll lose majority of the volume after you stop taking it.

What do you guys/gals think?

Coles_555
02-21-2008, 07:24 PM
Hey guys, newbie here! I use to take Creatine in H.S. and havent taken it for about 5 years so I figured there is a **** ton of new stuff out there. I am back on my good diet, just finished my 1st month of lifting just on EAS Protein and didnt really see as much as a gain as I would like to see, so I figured it worked in HS so it will work again. I will be ordering some ON 100% Whey tonight and want to know what is the best creatine to go with this is?

palanilopez12
02-21-2008, 11:13 PM
i am on size-on right now and i love it...this one is used during the worktout...there is also ce-2 hi def out which is suppossed to be pretty good but I don't know anyone that has taken that yet so Im not sure what the results are...and in high school i took just plain old creatine and it worked great...just make sure you load...don't think that it doesn't make a difference...because I speak from experience that it actually does

hokiebird
02-22-2008, 06:16 AM
What are your thoughts on Kre-Alkalyn? I've read and been told that it has the best absorption rate and is stable when you come off of it.

Kre-Alkalyn
Gluconate
Ethyl-ester
Monohydrate

Supposedly mono has been around the longest, but retains water and isn't very stable. You'll lose majority of the volume after you stop taking it.

I am taking it right now along with NO Explode... it is alright and I can see some gains.. but if I had it to do over I would have purchased Cell Mass instead.

hokiebird
02-22-2008, 06:17 AM
Hey guys, newbie here! I use to take Creatine in H.S. and havent taken it for about 5 years so I figured there is a **** ton of new stuff out there. I am back on my good diet, just finished my 1st month of lifting just on EAS Protein and didnt really see as much as a gain as I would like to see, so I figured it worked in HS so it will work again. I will be ordering some ON 100% Whey tonight and want to know what is the best creatine to go with this is?

I would get some Cell Mass.. and NO Explode... it will work wonders for you.

battousai216
02-22-2008, 08:45 PM
just curious, are the cabrs in anobolic OD fast digesting?

dahood
02-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Has anyone used vpx cex pills before?

CALLofDUTY
02-23-2008, 12:51 AM
phosphegen hp by eas

that is a very good creatine (high in cals though)

SupaFly78
02-23-2008, 01:25 AM
Stick with SizeOn or Green Bulge. They are solid creatine formulas with proven results. I've used SizeOn in the past, and it is amazing. Great results!

The 5 best creatines on the market today are:

1) SizeOn
2) Clout
3) Green Mag
4) Green Bulge
5) Cell Mass

CONTROLLED LABS
02-23-2008, 09:56 AM

1) SizeOn
2) Clout
3) Green Mag
4) Green Bulge
5) Cell Mass
40% of the mix aint bad :D

TAWS6
02-23-2008, 12:22 PM

1) SizeOn
2) Clout
3) Green Mag
4) Green Bulge
5) Cell Mass

Yeah Size on is the best but, Cell mass is a joke. Didnt a bunch even get recalled for having a blood thiner in it?

42Ironman
02-23-2008, 12:53 PM
I have tried Cell Mass, Cell Tech, Creakic (by muscle tech), Synthratrex and EAS Phosphagen HP. By far Phosphagen is the best for me. It's monohydrate and I have had no luck with any of the other types of creatine.

SupaFly78
02-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Yeah Size on is the best but, Cell mass is a joke. Didnt a bunch even get recalled for having a blood thiner in it?

Have you tried it? I agree that BSN is a little bit skeptical these days but CellMass is still an effective product.

GNC_guy101
02-23-2008, 02:55 PM
Does anyone have a link to the results from this thread? Says in the first post they would post a peice on it on the main BB.com website, but I can't find it.

I've been working out for a few years now, and I'm looking for a good creatine. I've heard BSN CellMass is good, but I tried their NO Xplode, and although it worked pretty good (as far as pump...I didn't get the "CRAZY ENERGY BOOST!!!111 that many people talk about) but I kept having heart palpitations. Then I read the label, and it says it right on there - Discontinue use if you experience heart palpitations...so I dunno wtf they put in there. I looked at the label for CellMass and it says the same thing, so I don't wanna waste the $$.

Any other recommendations? I've heard CellTech is good, but at the same time I hear you get a pretty good gut. Which wouldn't look right on a 5'6 140LB, fairly lean guy.

The heart palpitations are from all the freakin' caffine they put in NO-Xplode. I use to take it religiously and then I found out how much caffine they POUR into that stuff. Super pump by Gaspari Nutrition is a better alternative and so is ADS Muscle Rush (really great rush) without all the caffine. The ADS also has creatine, L-arginine, and glutamine.

yodadude16
02-23-2008, 09:46 PM

Wow...i swear i hear a different story about cellmass everyday. If you havent tried it, then you dont have a clue how it works. And no, there is no blood thinner in it. Please get your facts right.

yodadude16
02-23-2008, 09:49 PM
k, thanks have u seen pretty good gains then?

ive seen great gains, in both size and strength. I dont recommend anabolic halo from muscletech though...i havent noticed much since i started using it 2 months ago...im planning on switching back to cellmass.

shanesmith52
02-24-2008, 09:33 AM
By far it is on the new kid on the block-"CON-CRET" by ProMera Health. Why is it the best? Micro Dosing for one, 1/4 teaspoon per 100 lbs of bodyweight.
How is that? This new amino acid is specially conjugated with no fillers, no binders, no sugars and it is not buffered. It is pure 100% concentrated creatine. It will not breakdown into creatinine at all-therefore there is no chance of any side effects like bloating, gas, upset stomach and digestive problems. You get full solubility-there is no other product in the market than disolves clearly in 6 ounces of water-take the challenge. Take any pill capsule or powder-what you see in the glass is probably what is sittig in your stomach. Con-Cret is 100% bio-available to the muscles-how so, well it is engineered to the ph level in your stomach. I did mention micro dosing-do you think that your current favorite can state that, no loading, no cycling EVER! We are talking less than 2 grams per 200lb person a day....the only reason your taking more is because up to 80% of your stuff is probably bio waste. Stop wasting your time and step up to the challenge and get Con-Cret, for rapid recovery, increase workout rates and overall wellness.

dude. i use mono in my shakes an it works fine. quit tryin to sell your product here. not cool. we want honest opinions not sales pitches.

SmartChoice
02-24-2008, 11:24 AM
Synergycs Nutrition Tri-Creatine 5000 in tablet form. I take it with D-Ribose or with Glycerine USP, or both, 30 to 45minutes before working out. I have good pumps and feel alert with that.
I like the tablet form because you don't have messy mixtures and don't have to carry your different jerricans with you to prepare your stuffs. When you travel a lot, tablets are useful...

P.S. Tri-Creatine is my own product but you can take any kind of Monohydrate. I don't use anymore CEE because I didn't see any better except for the wallet (theirs). And when I see some writing on their canisters that CEE is 4000% more potent than CM, what a joke !!! In this case, we should all be at least looking like Arnie in the 70's !

SupaFly78
02-24-2008, 12:07 PM
dude. i use mono in my shakes an it works fine. quit tryin to sell your product here. not cool. we want honest opinions not sales pitches.

yeah exactly, the funny thing is if you notice every person that's been hyping up con-cret, it's usually either their first post or close to it.

AMillane7
02-24-2008, 12:43 PM
been using phosphagen..pretty basic, tried green mag and it was amazing. both lemon and apple taste good

SmartChoice
02-24-2008, 01:06 PM
yeah exactly, the funny thing is if you notice every person that's been hyping up con-cret, it's usually either their first post or close to it.

In what is it so bad ? Is it worst than promoting billionaire companies ? What else do we do when we say we take this or this? I think that the good small companies that sell honest products without pretending they are miraculous (mostly without any scientific evidence) and therefore will never be billionaire also need a hand. Not only the BIG one.

BAMF_T
02-24-2008, 02:00 PM

i do the same....

SupaFly78
02-24-2008, 02:13 PM
In what is it so bad ? Is it worst than promoting billionaire companies ? What else do we do when we say we take this or this? I think that the good small companies that sell honest products without pretending they are miraculous (mostly without any scientific evidence) and therefore will never be billionaire also need a hand. Not only the BIG one.

take an english class and call me in the morning

TAWS6
02-24-2008, 02:15 PM
Have you tried it? I agree that BSN is a little bit skeptical these days but CellMass is still an effective product.

I tried cell mass, and it gave me the WORST stomach discomfort I have ever experienced in my life. No strength gains or anything...

tmaxx123
02-24-2008, 03:42 PM
is cellucor m5 any good?

santizzle100
02-25-2008, 06:23 AM
Ive been using the Black Powder creatine from GNC for almost 2 monthes now, and out of all the creatines ive used in my this is one is the best. Ive taken Xplode, Creatine Capsules,ETC. Black Powder gives me 2 hours of non stop energy after taking it. It wasnt a let down, and im sure theres better stuff out there, but it works for me.53

digitalgoodtime
02-25-2008, 06:39 AM
i am currently using cellmass, and i'm not going to jump on the bandwagon of negativity surrounding the product. i'm experiencing strength gains at each workout, though i've really shaped up my diet and workout regimen in the last few months as well. i'm going to try SizeOn as well and see if i can tell a difference (besides price of course).

ILPump
02-25-2008, 09:14 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jdjprimer19
02-25-2008, 02:30 PM
i am currently using cellmass, and i'm not going to jump on the bandwagon of negativity surrounding the product. i'm experiencing strength gains at each workout, though i've really shaped up my diet and workout regimen in the last few months as well. i'm going to try SizeOn as well and see if i can tell a difference (besides price of course).

You will enjoy Size-On much better. In fact, once I graduate this May and can afford a constant supply of whatever supplements I desire, a great stack would be that of Size-On, White Flood, and Purple Wraath. Green Mag works well too, but not to the extent I have seen with Size-On. To each his own though.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-25-2008, 03:04 PM
You will enjoy Size-On much better. In fact, once I graduate this May and can afford a constant supply of whatever supplements I desire, a great stack would be that of Size-On, White Flood, and Purple Wraath. Green Mag works well too, but not to the extent I have seen with Size-On. To each his own though.

we have free green magnitude samples in the company promotion section for all those who desire. bb.com also has them free to add to your cart before checkout.

Samuels
02-25-2008, 03:16 PM
I just bought a tub of green magnitude and a tub of white flood today gonna startup tommorow. I guess i'm gonna take the white flood preworkout and the greenmag throughout my workout or should i wait till postworkout for the green mag.

I'm switching from superpump 250 and sci-fit Kre-alkalyn in pill form. I was getting good gains from this stack and lowering my bodyfat at the same time.
The taste of the superpump250 in orange was just getting harder to drink making me sick feeling just trying to get it down. I tried it in orange gatorade today and the same feeling. I sold the rest of it to my boy for 20 bucks. I tried a packet of San Fierce last week it taste pretty good..I still have a half bottle of the kre-alkalyn.

I'm not sure how much if any better this greenmag will be then my kre-alkalyn. I thought kre-alkalyn was about the best form of creatine you can buy. It seems like the superpump has a better supply of supplements then the white flood but i'm not a scientist.

I guess my workouts will tell me if its a better stack or not. Does the white flood have any creatine in it like the superpump?

I got the white flood in electric lemonade and green mag in sour green apple. I hope they taste decent i seem to do well with the overly sweet tasting supplements.

TAWS6
02-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Wow...i swear i hear a different story about cellmass everyday. If you havent tried it, then you dont have a clue how it works. And no, there is no blood thinner in it. Please get your facts right.

I have tried it.

http://www.tga.gov.au/recalls/2007/vpx.htm

You were saying?...

BHSbeast
02-25-2008, 05:47 PM
a bunch of my friends say kre alk is the best and green mag is good too but which is better

JamisonHast
02-25-2008, 06:16 PM
I love Creakic by MT

gregorious
02-25-2008, 06:30 PM
Wow I can't believe I just read that with my own eyes

CONTROLLED LABS
02-26-2008, 06:13 AM
I just bought a tub of green magnitude and a tub of white flood today gonna startup tommorow. I guess i'm gonna take the white flood preworkout and the greenmag throughout my workout or should i wait till postworkout for the green mag.

I'm switching from superpump 250 and sci-fit Kre-alkalyn in pill form. I was getting good gains from this stack and lowering my bodyfat at the same time.
The taste of the superpump250 in orange was just getting harder to drink making me sick feeling just trying to get it down. I tried it in orange gatorade today and the same feeling. I sold the rest of it to my boy for 20 bucks. I tried a packet of San Fierce last week it taste pretty good..I still have a half bottle of the kre-alkalyn.

I'm not sure how much if any better this greenmag will be then my kre-alkalyn. I thought kre-alkalyn was about the best form of creatine you can buy. It seems like the superpump has a better supply of supplements then the white flood but i'm not a scientist.

I guess my workouts will tell me if its a better stack or not. Does the white flood have any creatine in it like the superpump?

I got the white flood in electric lemonade and green mag in sour green apple. I hope they taste decent i seem to do well with the overly sweet tasting supplements.
you should love them. white flood does not have creatine, the green mag does. this way you take the green mag everyday and the white flood on workout days only

CIHS06
02-26-2008, 08:57 AM
I've been using halo for about two weeks now, don't know if it's giving me gains, but my other supps are no2, vapor, and high quality isolate. So really I'm taking so much stuff, I don't know whats making me bigger. But it tastes really good, and you feel like your high. It's weird but strangely fun.

Samuels
02-26-2008, 12:27 PM
you should love them. white flood does not have creatine, the green mag does. this way you take the green mag everyday and the white flood on workout days only

I did back and bi's today. I took 1 scoop white flood then 10minutes later took 1 scoop green mag and started my workout. I got the slight tingle for about 30secs and was good to go afterwards. I did get alil sick feeling after back and had to make a pitstop before biceps. Overall though i had a comparable workout energy wise to the superpump,kre-A stack i was taking. I also ran 2.5 miles after lifting.

I don't really get a pump on any of the supplements i've tried unless i do burnouts really light.

I got good energy hopefully i get good results these next few weeks.

I will say these 2 products taste outstanding A+..

I'm thinking about maybe mixing them anyone did that if so how did it taste??

yodadude16
02-26-2008, 06:54 PM
I've been using halo for about two weeks now, don't know if it's giving me gains, but my other supps are no2, vapor, and high quality isolate. So really I'm taking so much stuff, I don't know whats making me bigger. But it tastes really good, and you feel like your high. It's weird but strangely fun.

im not too impressed with the halo...im stacking it with vapor and nitrotech...ive gained weight...but lost body fat. no strength gains yet

Marine0622
02-26-2008, 08:41 PM
i take NOX-CG

not sure if im gaining wait but i notice alot of energy when i workout and use it dont ever get stomach cramps or anything and it tasts alright when its cold

N01SYtZ
02-26-2008, 10:39 PM
Creatine Monohydrate from GNC works great for me.

finger11
02-27-2008, 09:14 AM

They taste great together, I've done it a bunch of times in the past when in a time crunch. In fact, I mixed one scoop of each in just 20oz of water yesterday. Sometimes I'll do 1 scoop GM, 2 scoops WF, in my 64oz water bottle which tastes great too.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-27-2008, 11:10 AM
I did back and bi's today. I took 1 scoop white flood then 10minutes later took 1 scoop green mag and started my workout. I got the slight tingle for about 30secs and was good to go afterwards. I did get alil sick feeling after back and had to make a pitstop before biceps. Overall though i had a comparable workout energy wise to the superpump,kre-A stack i was taking. I also ran 2.5 miles after lifting.

I don't really get a pump on any of the supplements i've tried unless i do burnouts really light.

I got good energy hopefully i get good results these next few weeks.

I will say these 2 products taste outstanding A+..

They taste great together, I've done it a bunch of times in the past when in a time crunch. In fact, I mixed one scoop of each in just 20oz of water yesterday. Sometimes I'll do 1 scoop GM, 2 scoops WF, in my 64oz water bottle which tastes great too.
yes, they do taste amazing together. the apple and lemonade mixed tastes like a tropical punch of sorts

SmartChoice
02-27-2008, 11:24 AM

Smart answer SupaFly! That's a queer's name ? I am sure you can count from 1 to 5 ! Nevertheless, if you have something intelligent to answer to my previous post, I am ready to read or listen.

SmartChoice
02-27-2008, 11:33 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And you can count from 1 to 3 ? Should be difficult to do 12 reps in this condition !

I am speaking German so it's not easy for me to speak American and I am sorry about that ! You can speak falteringly some words in German (if you ever know what German means) if you can. And I won't even laugh because I am not a moron !

TCharger130
02-27-2008, 03:07 PM
Hey I'm new here and have a quick question.

Wrestling season just ended and now I'm going to the weight room to bulk up for next season. I'm not new to lifting, but i am new to supplements, i've only taken Whey. Now i'm interested in starting on creatine. A lot of the wrestlers take SizeOn and really like it. So i went to my local GNC looking to buy it, when i was telling the cashier what i was doing and what i wanted to buy, he told me to buy No-Xplode, his reason was that it was a creatine and No2 product. So i came home empty handed to do a little research.

Well i was looking around here on the forums and it seems people here either love it or hate it. I just want to know, is it worth all the hype? I don't mind spending the money on it.

lth
02-27-2008, 03:31 PM
Not a big supplement buff or anything, usually just use an isolate and bcaa's but ill cycle creatine every few months to keep from plateauing and nox-cg3 from xyience gave me really good results, strength gains really jumped as did size, next cycle though im going to try sizeon as well, have heard great things about it.

yodadude16
02-27-2008, 05:29 PM
And you can count from 1 to 3 ? Should be difficult to do 12 reps in this condition !

I am speaking German so it's not easy for me to speak American and I am sorry about that ! You can speak falteringly some words in German (if you ever know what German means) if you can. And I won't even laugh because I am not a moron !

hey dude, this forum is about which creatine your prefer...not about little BS like what you and your boyfreinds are doing. Thanks

digitalgoodtime
02-27-2008, 07:15 PM

Wrestling season just ended and now I'm going to the weight room to bulk up for next season. I'm not new to lifting, but i am new to supplements, i've only taken Whey. Now i'm interested in starting on creatine. A lot of the wrestlers take SizeOn and really like it. So i went to my local GNC looking to buy it, when i was telling the cashier what i was doing and what i wanted to buy, he told me to buy No-Xplode, his reason was that it was a creatine and No2 product. So i came home empty handed to do a little research.

Well i was looking around here on the forums and it seems people here either love it or hate it. I just want to know, is it worth all the hype? I don't mind spending the money on it.

the GNC rep is telling you that because they get extra commission on BSN products, or at least that's the word around here. I am a SizeOn user and lover, and honestly you're going the right way with SizeOn over NoXplode for what you're looking for. SizeOn and GreenMag from Controlled Labs are amazing products...

edjcrivello
02-27-2008, 10:45 PM
I have been using Ultimate Nutrition Hore Power for about 2 months. It is mainly a Creatine/Arginine mixture and it has improved my strength, as well as causing my veins to pop out. When I use this product workouts are a lot better and I don't fill fatigued after a heavy workout, and I have more energy. In two months my body weight went from about 165 to 168 so there does not seem to be too much water retention with this product. Strength wise I can get more reps and lift a litte heavier while I am on this product. Anyway I only use about 1/3 the recommended serving (1/3 scoop) once a day and still get results. I also like this product because there is no maltodextrine or dextrose in it.

surferbuild
02-28-2008, 09:56 AM

I have been very impressed with SizeON as a intraworkout drink. I was not impressed with Noxplode as a prework out drink. I am now drinking SuperPump250 or Labrada SuperCharge (I like both about the same) about 30 minutes prior to the workout and then sipping SizeOn throughout my workout. The pumps are great!

Zipsfb
02-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Because of ease of access, how does GNC brand hold up? I'm looking into basic creatine mono... last time I used a supp was at 18 and it was Phosphogen (spl?). No reps please. I don't want it shipped to me.

Juan+Lujan
02-28-2008, 12:40 PM
Has anypone tried the Labrada CreaLean, 500 Grams , is it any good? And when is the best time to take it? The bottle say twice daily. If anyone has taken it does it give a good boost in the gym?

Zipsfb
02-28-2008, 12:48 PM
This was helpful for me, it goes into how to cycle, which dosages are good for you, etc... http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/likness2.htm

CONTROLLED LABS
02-28-2008, 02:59 PM
the GNC rep is telling you that because they get extra commission on BSN products, or at least that's the word around here. I am a SizeOn user and lover, and honestly you're going the right way with SizeOn over NoXplode for what you're looking for. SizeOn and GreenMag from Controlled Labs are amazing products...

glad you like green magnitude so much. which flavor have you tried?

imawesome
02-28-2008, 03:32 PM
sizeon is the best. you take it during your workout so you get good pumps and it tastes good

aaronandchristy
02-28-2008, 09:44 PM
Performance 3- Before by Vitamist delivers creatine instantly into the blood stream. This product is convenient and easy to use. You spray it in your mouth where it is instantly absorbed through the buccal mucosa (inner lining of mouth). Before is a pre-exercise booster which contains creatine, blended with vitamin E, thiamin, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, and L-carnitine, all with a refreshingly minty taste.

yodadude16
02-28-2008, 10:07 PM
Performance 3- Before by Vitamist delivers creatine instantly into the blood stream. This product is convenient and easy to use. You spray it in your mouth where it is instantly absorbed through the buccal mucosa (inner lining of mouth). Before is a pre-exercise booster which contains creatine, blended with vitamin E, thiamin, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, and L-carnitine, all with a refreshingly minty taste.

Interesting...i might have to try it. Where did you get it?

palanilopez12
03-01-2008, 02:07 AM
right now i am on nano vapor and size-on and loving it...how do you really experienced body builders feel about cycling these both 1 month on then 1 month off???...any opinions please

Sterlingg
03-01-2008, 07:33 AM
CellMass by BSN! Was sore as hell for weeks and couldn't keep up with my work out program so I picked up some cellmass. Took it that day after my workout and that night before I went to bed and woke up ready to go. Was pretty amazing.

Samuels
03-01-2008, 08:48 AM
glad you like green magnitude so much. which flavor have you tried?

I'm loving the green mag+white flood stack they are the 2 best tasting products i've had especially mixed together.

Can i take the greenmag year round or should i cycle it?

CONTROLLED LABS
03-01-2008, 11:13 AM
I'm loving the green mag+white flood stack they are the 2 best tasting products i've had especially mixed together.

Can i take the greenmag year round or should i cycle it?

awesome to hear. no need to cycle green mag, cycle the white flood off for 10 days after every tub

what flavor of green mag do you have?

neverlift702
03-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Green Mag and SizeOn are both badass, I've had great results with both products and both taste really good, bsn cellmass...not so much. I've had a few tubs of it and well my results were iffy and I can't get passed the burning of my throat/lungs and taste of it. Am I the only one who experienced that? The vapors after mixing were rediculous, reminded me of 12th grade chemistry class haha.

spin1200
03-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Beverly Creatine select. I really see improvment in my endurance and max reps. Abit on the exspencive side for creatine but worth it

The Best!! Didnt even wanna talk bout it because its like a secret weapon. Allready binded to phosphates which it converts to. Stack with KREAlKLYN for a 1-2punch kids!

spin1200
03-01-2008, 11:46 AM
right now i am on nano vapor and size-on and loving it...how do you really experienced body builders feel about cycling these both 1 month on then 1 month off???...any opinions please

Not 2 crazy bout muscletech I would take atleast a month off of that because of your receptors resistance(will work more effectively) but I dont think cycling creatine is necessary only loading phases..good luck!

spin1200
03-01-2008, 11:52 AM

Ill try? Im ein amerikanischer Ruck, wie geht es Ihnen?

neverlift702
03-01-2008, 11:57 AM
oh and my friend at gnc gave me a sample of this new stuff called con-cret. It's micro dosed creatine and you only take 1/4th teaspoon per 100lbs of body weight. I haven't tried it yet, anyone else on here try it out?

Samuels
03-01-2008, 10:23 PM
awesome to hear. no need to cycle green mag, cycle the white flood off for 10 days after every tub

what flavor of green mag do you have?

sour green apple, the white flood is lemonade..

I would'nt think you would have to cycle the white flood.

Honestly i'm only taking 1 scoop of each, i have'nt even tried 2 scoops of white flood yet.

thricenotrice
03-02-2008, 12:42 AM

I work at GNC, and we dont make any commission on any bsn product. Most commissions are on Muscletech and Muscle Assylum. just fyi

Real00
03-02-2008, 03:36 PM
I use to take Twin Lab creatine with good affects.I don't think they make it anymore.Since then I bought a brand named Higher Power that is more then 5 years old.I swear it doesn't work as good as the old Twin Lab stuff did.This Cell Tech seems to be the choice of most approved on this board.

adamci1
03-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Has anypone tried the Labrada CreaLean, 500 Grams , is it any good? And when is the best time to take it? The bottle say twice daily. If anyone has taken it does it give a good boost in the gym?

all it is is creatine monohydrate

nice first post shill. Sounds almost as good as creatine gum!!!

Real00
03-02-2008, 04:30 PM
I was wondering with Creatine if not using grape juice or some other sugary drink would negate the Creatine's affect.Im trying to stay away from sugar so i get those 6 pack abs.

TheFugitive
03-02-2008, 05:13 PM
I recently changed my mind, from ehtyl ester caps to CL green magnitude the taste is great and the I feel stronger from this creatine, I also like size on but it gives my the runs about 5 hours later wish they would change the formula, so for now i'm sticking with green magnitude, also can't wait for MHP to release dark matter looks incredible...

longwoodphilip
03-02-2008, 05:56 PM
taste great and unbelievable pumps so far !! i use xyience noxcg3, but wow, that taste !! great pumps though !! so i tried orange noxplode (its ok).. bodybuilding.com sent me some cold fusion and whew, what a pump and much more energy aftrwards...the taste is really palatable and i would, as of now, i would definitely recommend that you try it !!!

CONTROLLED LABS
03-02-2008, 08:43 PM
I recently changed my mind, from ehtyl ester caps to CL green magnitude the taste is great and the I feel stronger from this creatine, I also like size on but it gives my the runs about 5 hours later wish they would change the formula, so for now i'm sticking with green magnitude, also can't wait for MHP to release dark matter looks incredible...

glad to hear it, thanks for the feedback.

which flavor are you using of the green magnitude :)

cbsxr800
03-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Not 2 crazy bout muscletech I would take atleast a month off of that because of your receptors resistance(will work more effectively) but I dont think cycling creatine is necessary only loading phases..good luck!

Yeah, how about you tell your Dr. that and see what he says. When you go over 1.5 you are considered to have poisonous creatine levels in your blood. Some of these companies say never to cycle creatine, but i feel that they are all just looking to keep the cash flow coming in. I have called alot of big companies and asked about the product i take and if it needs to be cycled, ALL say no hmmm. Completely opposite from just about all Doctors advice. My Dr. is a big time fitness buff too. Just my opinon nothing else.

BowflexJunnie
03-05-2008, 09:12 AM
I've tried alot of creatine products which most of them taste horrible but are somewhat effective. I am right know trying NO.-XPLODE in the red bottle which is a great pre-training energy and performance igniter. It goes by your tolerance of creatine which I am very tolerant by now of all those other products. The favor I have is Lemonade and it is ok.

bonvec01
03-05-2008, 03:56 PM
I've used CellTech Hardcore, GNC Creatine mono, and now trying creatine ethyl ester. Out of all of them, the GNC gave me the best results with least amount of bloating. Ethyl ester tastes absolutely awful, but we'll see what kind of results I get...

Lean-Machine
03-05-2008, 05:21 PM

I have used both CellMass and SizeOn. What worked for me was the cellmass. It gave me greater strength at the gym, thicker muscles within a week and overall confidence in lifting heavier!!

Sizeone for me (and only for me) did not work the way I was expecting it to (after having cellmass). To be honest, I probably felt haf the effects of what cellmass gave me.

Two great combinations I use at the monet are Cellmass and Superpump 250. Eat well, drink H2o and get plenty of rest ;)

exxl
03-06-2008, 07:25 AM
I have used both CellMass and SizeOn. What worked for me was the cellmass. It gave me greater strength at the gym, thicker muscles within a week and overall confidence in lifting heavier!!

Sizeone for me (and only for me) did not work the way I was expecting it to (after having cellmass). To be honest, I probably felt haf the effects of what cellmass gave me.

Two great combinations I use at the monet are Cellmass and Superpump 250. Eat well, drink H2o and get plenty of rest ;)

i have used nutrabolics noz ft. and this has worked great for me too, good mental focus, good pump on training i was very surprised, but i must say that this was my first time that i was using a NO-supplement, now i have ordered from bodybuilding.com BSN No-xplode, i am expecting to get it next week, and i am expecting greater feeling and results from no-xplode, i will write a complete review about it on my web-page.

pepej90
03-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Creadrive from GNC is probably the best creatine..
Most effective for the amount per serving. Also its 19 dollars. I recommend this!

p00s7
03-06-2008, 09:57 PM
My favorite creatine is without a doubt, hands down, MMUSA Liquid Creatine Monohydrate. I love the energy it gives me and I also feel less sore following my workouts than when I do not use it.

I recommend it to everyone!

24-7-365
03-07-2008, 02:11 PM
i don't buy creatine anymore cause the noxplode and nitro tech i take have it

SupaFly78
03-07-2008, 02:36 PM
My favorite creatine is without a doubt, hands down, MMUSA Liquid Creatine Monohydrate. I love the energy it gives me and I also feel less sore following my workouts than when I do not use it.

I recommend it to everyone!

I'm always skeptical of a product recommendation from someone that has so few posts....possible rep maybe???

BigNeck
03-07-2008, 02:40 PM
I'm always skeptical of a product recommendation from someone that has so few posts....possible rep maybe???

DON'T. It's liquid creatine.....baaaaad deal. Creatine degrades over time in water into it's waste product creatinine which is useless in the body and will simply be excreted.

s_awyoung
03-07-2008, 03:16 PM
I think No-xplode is the best creatine product

antun91
03-07-2008, 06:13 PM
I have to agree with all the guys who said sizeon by gaspari. the first cycle i took put about 10 lbs on me and the second was almost another 10. i saw no difference in the pills and the powdered version.

Rhynosaurus
03-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Does anybody mix Size-on w/ Purple Wraath?
I loves me some PW, and just take my creatine pwo. But everybody is ranting and raving about S.O. that I want to give it a whirl (without giving up the PW)

tony89
03-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Have you tried VPX NO Shotgun or BSN NO Xplode? If so, how does Gaspari compare? I'm asking because I'd like to try Sizeon and SuperPump 250. I've hear people say they spend a lot of time in the bathroom. Have you had any trouble with the taste or extended bathroom breaks?

I havent tried NO shotgun or BSN NO Xplode, however ive tried bodysciences creatine monohydrate and it doesnt compare anywhere as good as gaspari nutritions sizeon. This is my 1st week of taking gaspari nutritions size on along with superpump 250 and novadex and i push 25% more than i usually do. I really recomend this product for people to try!

MsFitFern
03-07-2008, 09:50 PM
I was a female tester for sizeon and am totally hooked.

Orlando1234977
03-07-2008, 11:59 PM

Kre-Alkalyn
Gluconate
Ethyl-ester
Monohydrate

I think you obviously didn't read the first few pages of this thread.
Mono is the best. Also, I've tried them all and Micronized Creapure is the best. (Mono)

My bad, I was thinking of a different thread with this topic. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3209281&highlight=cee

Weezus530
03-08-2008, 01:25 AM
I've been using Higher Power's creatine ethyl ester and it's been great. Gotta love the price too

jclemen
03-08-2008, 01:41 AM
I'm trying Purple K. It says your not supposed to gain water weight... doens't need a loading phase. I'm on day one.. I'll let you know how it goes

CONTROLLED LABS
03-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Does anybody mix Size-on w/ Purple Wraath?
I loves me some PW, and just take my creatine pwo. But everybody is ranting and raving about S.O. that I want to give it a whirl (without giving up the PW)

sure, and it stacks well with green magnitude as well. (free samples in the company promotion section)

The-Phantom
03-08-2008, 10:06 AM
I'm 15 but i've been wanting to use Creatine for awhile. Each time I find one though, it says not to use it unless i'm 18.
Just curious, what is a brand that allows use for one my age?

yodadude16
03-08-2008, 10:29 AM
I'm 15 but i've been wanting to use Creatine for awhile. Each time I find one though, it says not to use it unless i'm 18.

all creatine supplements say not to use it until your 18...they say that to save their asses from being sued. I've been using since i was 16. Its ok for you to use but try not to use the full dosage at your age. If i were u, i would go with something basic like BSN Cellmass...which is only 3 grams per serving.

matt uk
03-08-2008, 10:44 AM
creatine monohydrate works well for me used it with size on at the same time dunno if that a bad idea but it worked great any way

antun91
03-08-2008, 12:00 PM
i hear a lot of people say that they lose almost all gains on monohydrate due to it being almost all waterweight, so im hesitant to try it. as for now ill stick with size on and cycle it off with green magnitude or something, but if anyone has used monohydrate and maintained their gains after stopping please let me know

imawesome
03-08-2008, 12:06 PM

im 15 also and i use creatine, i say that you can use whatever you want to, but just don't use a full serving for it

sna113086
03-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Big by cmi is good...got great results.

Just started using Kre-Alkaline by Sci-Fit...seems good so far, and its cheap.

Orlando1234977
03-08-2008, 01:19 PM
i hear a lot of people say that they lose almost all gains on monohydrate due to it being almost all waterweight, so im hesitant to try it. as for now ill stick with size on and cycle it off with green magnitude or something, but if anyone has used monohydrate and maintained their gains after stopping please let me know

You don't lose size or strength, and the water retention is beneficial while on.
Might want to ask some guys older than you though imo.

cuse88
03-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Here are my top 3:

1) Green Mag
2) Shock Therapy (cheap creatine/no preworkout and the best I have tried)
3) High Power Creatine Mono (just the bread and butter)

gotboost?
03-08-2008, 04:17 PM
id say just GNC brand ceadrive creatine. its cheap, and i was taking creatine and GNC 100 whey both for the price of cell tech hardcore, and ive went up 10lb maxx in a month

fitnessfortune
03-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Creakic works best for me taken along with L-Arginine/orthinine; now I only take them empty before working out...not after and not on off days. Too much of anything is not good....balance in life is everything. Some people cannot tolerate it at all. When I started lifting creatine was suggested and I tried it and it bloated me and made me feel like crap.
Later years I found Creakic and mixed with L-arginine/orthinine gives me a great pump and brings out those blood vessels to get that energy supply where it needs to go. But I also drink tons of water throughout my workout.
Bottom line...be careful with all supplements. if you feel bad from anything...stop. And, get your blood chemistry and hormones checked at least once a year. It is worth it!
Why do all that work in the gym and not care once you leave? Silly don't you think?

Shrenko
03-08-2008, 05:12 PM
My favorite is M5 by Cellucor. Ive gained over 27 pounds in 11 weeks. It is terrible tasting but great for making good gains. Take it with p6 and r3 by cellucor and youre set.

xsupranatorx527
03-08-2008, 05:43 PM
alot of people love cellmass, but then again I haven't had good results from it. If ya want mass get cell-tech.

spyderman4g63
03-08-2008, 06:52 PM
Dymatize Xpand. I had decent results with it before. Then I bought some of the energized kind and it tasted like straight cough medicine. I got a free sample at the arnold and decided to try it again.

LG ColdFusion looks decent. Going to give it a try. Got two jugs for $35.

When I started lifting I tried GNS Plain Mono and Creadrive. Didn't do much.
Cell mass doesn't have enough creating per serving for the price. Plus they just make up random formulas and claim it is in there. Never tried cell-tech, but in general muscle tech = crap.

Anders0n74
03-09-2008, 06:15 AM
Just started taking CellMass. Can't wait to start seeing results.

Shrenko
03-09-2008, 04:33 PM
alot of people love cellmass, but then again I haven't had good results from it. If ya want mass get cell-tech.

Cell-tech is worthless. You get so bloated from drinking all that water and you pretty much are water and not muscle... I took it for 3 months with the same diet (less water of course) I have now from cellucor. Cell-tech did nothing for me.

cventres
03-09-2008, 07:30 PM
How good is just regular creatine, i purchased ON Creatine powder because i didnt want a supplement that messes too much with genes/muscles, etc. I was reading the Anabolic Halo thing and it was like , "it forces your muscles to...".

Will this be effective? So far i've been taking about 20g each day with 3 protein shakes. Today was day 4. So i guess i load for 7 days and then take 5g a day for 3 weeks.

This is my first time taking creatine and i'm currently "loading". I typically work out 4-5 days a week, back n bi, chest n tri, shoulders n legs, 30 minutes of cardio on each day and then rotate the cycle.

PHIL0BEDD0
03-09-2008, 07:57 PM
im a size on fanboy =)

Orlando1234977
03-09-2008, 10:06 PM
How good is just regular creatine, i purchased ON Creatine powder because i didnt want a supplement that messes too much with genes/muscles, etc. I was reading the Anabolic Halo thing and it was like , "it forces your muscles to...".

Will this be effective? So far i've been taking about 20g each day with 3 protein shakes. Today was day 4. So i guess i load for 7 days and then take 5g a day for 3 weeks.

This is my first time taking creatine and i'm currently "loading". I typically work out 4-5 days a week, back n bi, chest n tri, shoulders n legs, 30 minutes of cardio on each day and then rotate the cycle.

Ah, yeah it's effective! Actually Mono is the only one proven effective and it's 2 cents/gram! lol
And safe.

djc21
03-09-2008, 10:33 PM
I've been taking Prolabs Creatine Mono since September 07. I had great gains but than it started to slow and now I'm not making any gains really. When this bottle is done I want to try a new creatine after I take a little break. What do you think of green magnitude?

quietstormx1
03-10-2008, 11:04 PM
been taking green magnitude for a little over 3 week with the HSS100 chest specialization routine. ive gained about 4-5lbs, possibly more (not sure what my natural body weight was in the morning so it could be more) and incline/decline have increased 10-15lbs. havent tried flat bench yet but im sure thats gone up as well.

so yeah, green mag is pretty good. the flavor is tough for me, but a lot of others love it.

justdoit08
03-11-2008, 08:09 AM
Size On BY Gaspari - Get a Great Pump and Definite Strength Increases, best creatine i have taken so far. Only Problem is its not easy on the wallet

yep its not cheap but its well worth it i could even do 5 kg plate on a z bar curl but now im on 7.5kg in one week.

justdoit08
03-11-2008, 08:19 AM
So I'm looking for a creatine that I can start taking. So far from this form it seems to me that MuscleTech sucks and everyone else takes something diffrent. Hmmm still have no idea what's good any idea's guys like do I realy need to drink it? Can't I take a pill? I was hopping to see posts about how long you been taking and how much of a gain you made! More info would be great thanks

go for size on im taking grape blast...people say the flavours nasty but they just being dumb..its not nasty at all size on is abit expensive but belvie me its worth it ..

Potemkin33
03-11-2008, 08:41 AM
monohyrdate is the best

guitar4ya
03-11-2008, 09:06 AM
Monohydrate from Walmart... Mix it with gatorade and protein b4 u workout... Works great for me...

The-Phantom
03-11-2008, 09:34 AM
all creatine supplements say not to use it until your 18...they say that to save their asses from being sued. I've been using since i was 16. Its ok for you to use but try not to use the full dosage at your age. If i were u, i would go with something basic like BSN Cellmass...which is only 3 grams per serving.

Alright, thanks mate.

CONTROLLED LABS
03-11-2008, 07:33 PM
been taking green magnitude for a little over 3 week with the HSS100 chest specialization routine. ive gained about 4-5lbs, possibly more (not sure what my natural body weight was in the morning so it could be more) and incline/decline have increased 10-15lbs. havent tried flat bench yet but im sure thats gone up as well.

so yeah, green mag is pretty good. the flavor is tough for me, but a lot of others love it.

glad to see green magnitude working well for you. how much water do you use? many on the board think its the best tasting supplement on the market :eek:

TWO408
03-11-2008, 11:34 PM
What brand of creatine would be best when I'm taking ON Whey Gold Standard with 2 cups of milk? I'm 6', 160 lbs, and I'm looking to pack on muscle, and not very concerned with weight. Thanks.

EDIT: What are your opinions on GreenMag and GNC brand creatine monohydrate? And also stacking GreenMag and WhiteFlood?

j4l4p3n0
03-12-2008, 07:44 AM
I finished off my friends tub of CellMass and it was alright, I prefer just plain ol' monohydrate though.

sl4nd3r
03-12-2008, 01:25 PM
I liked cell mass, but it's expensive as hell. Also I'm about finished with a thing of SizeOn now, but I don't like it. It is also expensive. I am going to try NxLabs Anavol Hardcore next and see how that works.

Anyone here tried Anavol Hardcore yet?

Rhynosaurus
03-12-2008, 02:47 PM
sure, and it stacks well with green magnitude as well. (free samples in the company promotion section)

Not sure why I never looked into Green Mag after PW bringing so much joy in my life. I ordered the 1.8 lbs tub of it today (along with some glycergrow).

Rhynosaurus
03-12-2008, 02:50 PM
What brand of creatine would be best when I'm taking ON Whey Gold Standard with 2 cups of milk? I'm 6', 160 lbs, and I'm looking to pack on muscle, and not very concerned with weight. Thanks.

EDIT: What are your opinions on GreenMag and GNC brand creatine monohydrate? And also stacking GreenMag and WhiteFlood?

I have a thing of GNC mono that I usually take on off days. I haven't actually tried green mag (but I did just order a tub today though) but I imagine it would work just fine with OH Whey. I see a lot of people stacking with White Flood, but NO just aint my thing.

iron master
03-13-2008, 05:44 AM
NANO Creatine HPC have given me best results EVER.
Love their products, over the years I?ve tried a lot of Natural Products, nothing comes close to ASN Australia.

CONTROLLED LABS
03-13-2008, 07:59 AM
EDIT: What are your opinions on GreenMag and GNC brand creatine monohydrate? And also stacking GreenMag and WhiteFlood?you should love the green mag, effects and taste. there are free samples available (of both flavors) through bb.com's store before checkout :)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/mag.html (upper left hand side of the page)

Not sure why I never looked into Green Mag after PW bringing so much joy in my life. I ordered the 1.8 lbs tub of it today (along with some glycergrow).

glad to hear it, keep us posted on these, feedback is important to us and allows us to enhance our products so you enjoy them even more :)

alinu
03-13-2008, 08:12 AM
man i've been training for 2 years now and never used creatine...my first creatine product was cell tech and it was very good....I had good gains and never experienced that bloat or whatever some of you complain...I wanna switch to cellmass though to vary the products

Dudulica
03-13-2008, 12:31 PM
man i've been training for 2 years now and never used creatine...my first creatine product was cell tech and it was very good....I had good gains and never experienced that bloat or whatever some of you complain...I wanna switch to cellmass though to vary the products

i like ur pecs alinu:X(no homo)

tk4gt
03-13-2008, 03:56 PM
creatine dont work

Some people do show no effects with creatine supplements.

mikieson
03-13-2008, 05:19 PM
Isnt Creatine just creatine? I mean its what it is right? Its not like different proteins that have different things in it. Its supposed to be "just" creatine.
Im a little confused on it..I do take GNC brand creatine as its not too expensive. I would like a big tub of it though instead of these smaller ones.

yodadude16
03-13-2008, 07:03 PM

you will like cellmass much better...i can garuntee it cuz ive tried both lol

NO HYPE
03-13-2008, 08:15 PM
Creatine Pyruvate... enhanced aerobic metabolism... Bigger gains??? (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106493491)

alinu
03-14-2008, 12:26 AM
you will like cellmass much better...i can garuntee it cuz ive tried both lol

which flavour you recomend me ?

mad_professor
03-14-2008, 04:02 AM
Isnt Creatine just creatine? I mean its what it is right? Its not like different proteins that have different things in it. Its supposed to be "just" creatine.
Im a little confused on it..I do take GNC brand creatine as its not too expensive. I would like a big tub of it though instead of these smaller ones.

No, Creatine comes in many forms. Most of it is just marketing. The only form of Creatine to have genuine scientific studies behind it is creatine monohydrate. Creatine Monohydrate comes in different grades depending on the manufacturer. The purest and most advanced form of creatine monohydrate is nano creatine from Australia. The aussies have a world class nanorizing facility there that can take pre-manufactured micronized creapure creatine from Germany and turn it into molecule sized creatine particles that can diffuse directly into body. Read my post here; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=138487121&postcount=384
It explains a little about the advantages of genuine nano tech materials. The rest, like all these new types, which originate from china are basically your old school creatine monohydrate bound to something else. Funny thing though.... when you test for it, the creatine compound does not exist and you find just creatine monohydrate???, like that in the case with BSN's CEM3 creatine. These compounds are unstable and no better than the original stomach upsetting grainy creatine monohydrate. The same goes for all the other new compounds like the glutamines, arginines, BCAA's that are coming out.

justdoit08
03-15-2008, 05:19 AM
Im currently on size on and i think its very good indeed...but which other top rated creatines are on the market?

justdoit08
03-15-2008, 05:23 AM
whats the difference between no explode and cellmass?

quiksilver_28
03-15-2008, 06:09 AM

NO-Xplode is pre-workout high strung energy drink, and Cell Mass is a Post workout recovery drink. No-Xplode has a mixture of NO Matrix's and smaller dosages of creatine, whereas Cell Mass is closer to pure creatine but has a quicker and higher absobsion rate with no bloating. Cellmass is used to keep gains and recuperate faster. NO-Xplode increases blood flow to muscle tissue and stimulates the body to preform better while training. It gives you focus and drive to push through a grueling workout as long as you remember to make a pit stop before you work out haha.

It has been suggested to me to take No-Xplode 45 mins before a workout, and than in another 30 mins (15 mins prior to workout) take a Protein shake to avoid the lightheaded or emptystomach feeling during workouts and I have found his to work incredibly. Anyone else with some information on this...and if it slows down or hinders NO's results?

OojasonoO
03-15-2008, 07:34 AM
i say No-xplode...works great

Showstopper1969
03-15-2008, 08:21 AM
I have gone back and forth between Green Mag and Size-on...I prefer the Green Mag as the Size on leaves me very bloated after drinking.

CONTROLLED LABS
03-15-2008, 10:18 AM
I have gone back and forth between Green Mag and Size-on...I prefer the Green Mag as the Size on leaves me very bloated after drinking.

what flavor green mag do you have?

lipmadeulook
03-15-2008, 11:00 AM
i have been taking this for 3 weeks and have no doubt it is the best supplement i have taken. * 2 pills before/2 after

I took sizeon right before this and it is complete trash compared to purple-k. SIZEON made me feel bloated and the drinking during the workout is just annoying. I put on about 5 pounds of body weight but it did nothing for my strength.

With purple-k, my benchpress has gone up 35lbs, I have gone from 35lb weighted dips to 70lb which is huge because my goal in life is to dip 100lbs.. then worry about career and family.. haha

I love to switch my weightgainers to see what works the best for me but with such a drastic difference between sizeon which has been raved about to purple-k. I don't see how I could not buy another bottle on the back side of this.

DeXyrus
03-15-2008, 11:30 AM
i enjoy anabolic switch.

it has 7 types of creatine in it (including monohydrate) and they are slow release, so you take it in the morning, and enjoy creatines benefits all day long.

X

justdoit08
03-15-2008, 12:52 PM
NO-Xplode is pre-workout high strung energy drink, and Cell Mass is a Post workout recovery drink. No-Xplode has a mixture of NO Matrix's and smaller dosages of creatine, whereas Cell Mass is closer to pure creatine but has a quicker and higher absobsion rate with no bloating. Cellmass is used to keep gains and recuperate faster. NO-Xplode increases blood flow to muscle tissue and stimulates the body to preform better while training. It gives you focus and drive to push through a grueling workout as long as you remember to make a pit stop before you work out haha.

It has been suggested to me to take No-Xplode 45 mins before a workout, and than in another 30 mins (15 mins prior to workout) take a Protein shake to avoid the lightheaded or emptystomach feeling during workouts and I have found his to work incredibly. Anyone else with some information on this...and if it slows down or hinders NO's results?

BUT IS IT WORTH TAKING? as it has no cem3? and im curently on size on?

justdoit08
03-15-2008, 12:56 PM

whats green mag?? whats the full name of this or what company is it made by?

AnnMarie92806
03-15-2008, 01:37 PM
anyone taken green bulge? Would pills be just as effective as a powder?

nguyen949
03-15-2008, 02:02 PM
^ controlled labs green mag great product i love it so far and the bottle doesnt seem to be running out

claudev
03-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Best creatine is micronized creapure. mix ultimate nutrition's with protein powder and dextrose for best results...and much cheaper than celltech!

Lonepilgrim
03-15-2008, 03:52 PM
Someone should post up a poll on this. by the way, never heard of purple-k but it sounds good ill check it out. What doese it offer that others dont?

Showstopper1969
03-15-2008, 04:24 PM
green lemonade

theACEofSPADES
03-15-2008, 07:12 PM

Green MAGnitude made by Controlled Labs

Ill be getting it ASAP when I get my debit.

lipmadeulook
03-15-2008, 07:26 PM
Someone should post up a poll on this. by the way, never heard of purple-k but it sounds good ill check it out. What doese it offer that others dont?

Like I said, purple-k has given me strength that sizeon didn't come close too. I am 6' 185 and my bench went from like 210 to now 250 in 3 weeks. Millitary press, I am doing 185 5X. I was at 135 three weeks ago. I have been able to add 5-10 pounds twice every 10 days.

Foxhound
03-15-2008, 09:57 PM
I'm a Cell-Tech and Nitro-Tech fan. It's worked the best for me so far and I've used it for about 6 months. Only thing is, is that I kinda cycle it from month to month. I will take it for a month and off for a month then take it for 2 months the off for 6 weeks then repeat after that. Just so my body doesn't get use to it or rely on the supp. But while I'm off it I usually take muscle milk and BCAA and more protein shakes.

SupaFly78
03-16-2008, 02:13 AM
Kre-Alkalyn is good stuff man, anyone that tells you otherwise is either a non responder or clueless. I set PR's for every single exercise while taking Sci-Fit's Kre-Alkalyn powder.

SupaFly78
03-16-2008, 02:15 AM

the difference between a quadruple shot of espresso from starbucks versus a 32 ounce gatorade

MGMBIGDOG
03-16-2008, 07:38 AM
BUT IS IT WORTH TAKING? as it has no cem3? and im curently on size on?
No Explode does have 1 gram of creatine per scoop.
Bsn recommends 2-3 per workout
Cellmass has 5 grams per scoop
I tried both and liked well enough to try a cycle of both. I am very pleased so far after 3 weeks of use. Tremendous gains in strenght without adding any weight (which is what I want). I know that if you want more creatine BEFORE your workout some guys are using a litlle cell mass or a little micronized stirred in.
For me, I just follow the directions (3 scoops because I am 250lb) and I really like it. Just so you know, Bsn is the only one I have tried but I have heard good things about the NO products, ie: No shotgun and superpump.

zeus78
03-16-2008, 08:04 AM
we can conclude that certain creatines works differently on different bodies. I personally cant say that I have had great experience with it, but I will continue to try different products to find the best that works for me.

Im a new member to this site. thanks for the wealth of knowledge!!

dantrn
03-16-2008, 10:39 AM
I've taken a lot of creatine over the years and have had the best results from cellmass. Creatine Monohydrate worked well but made my stomach cramp so I didnt use it like I should have. The CEE doesn't bother my stomach at all. I've also stacked no-xplode before the workouts and cellmass 30 minutes after. I'm not a huge fan of no-xplode though.

DustyCode
03-16-2008, 01:02 PM
NO-Xplode and Cellmass have worked pretty good for me. I was thinking about starting the full mass stack. Any opinions on its performance?

Canz
03-16-2008, 01:06 PM
I have used NO-xplode and cell mass as well but I only found results with the NO-xplode

PanthersKurt
03-16-2008, 02:13 PM
cellmass

CONTROLLED LABS
03-16-2008, 07:30 PM
green magnitude by controlled labs, free samples in the bb.com store to add to your cart

anyone taken green bulge? Would pills be just as effective as a powder?
yup, should be very effective as well, its all about preference :)

^ controlled labs green mag great product i love it so far and the bottle doesnt seem to be running out
yup, 80 servings (nearly 3 months) per bottle :eek:

green lemonade
great flavor, give apple a shot next, also awesome tasting

Green MAGnitude made by Controlled Labs

Ill be getting it ASAP when I get my debit.

thanks for the support :)

Lift2live80
03-16-2008, 08:55 PM
yup, 80 servings (nearly 3 months) per bottle
do you have to go through a loading phase with green mag? because supposedly you dont with cell mass

DjNK007
03-16-2008, 10:38 PM
Ive tried quite a few creatine products and i think the best one ive used was the old dymatize xpand before they made it caffeine free.. it gave me some decent strength gains and made my endurance during lifts increase

SZ0626
03-17-2008, 03:05 PM
i took sizeon for 2 months and gained around 15 pounds while taking it, but i went on a trip to europe for 10 days and when i came back i had lost 5 pounds and a good amount of the size i had gained. it's really frustrating. im about to start cutting for the summer but i still would like to take creatine... could anyone please tell me a brand they would recommend for cutting and that would also keep more of the gains.

CONTROLLED LABS
03-17-2008, 09:38 PM
do you have to go through a loading phase with green mag? because supposedly you dont with cell mass

no loading phase with green mag or green bulge :)

anarchyb52
03-18-2008, 01:00 AM
Currently on Twinlab Creatine Fuel STACK

got it at vitacost (17.99) or something

has 5g creatine mono
2g glutamine
and 200mg taurine

works well so far havent gained any mass
but have gained definition and massive gains in stength

seeing how im a small dude 5'10 125lbs trying to gain mass it didnt help me

but i did add about 20 lbs to my bench in 3 weeks and feel great when i get done

its pill form kinda big and you take six but other then that its not too bad

i was wondering how good is Axis Labs Creatine Ethyl Ester ?

thats what i was going to try next

guitarstudd
03-18-2008, 03:42 AM
Are you supposed to cycle Cell Mass? I just got done with my first jug and I liked it. I noticed strength improvements fairly quickly and it tastes great and goes down real easy. Im debating another Cell mass or some Size On.

Naptime
03-18-2008, 06:30 AM
Why isn't there a post containing how many times each product has been voted for? At the moment this is just a collection of responses containing raw information and no conclusion.

anthonyxm
03-18-2008, 10:38 AM
Cellmass taste great, Cell Tech got me pumped.

anarchyb52
03-18-2008, 10:40 AM
technically you dont have to load any creatine product due to the fact that its already really hard to absorb uping the amount of intake for 5 days or whatever just ups the amount your body wastes

cycling is also questionable since creatine stays in your cells for 2 weeks so going off for only one week does very little.

the main goal of cycling is to get creatinine levels lower which can be done with fish oil and staying kind to your liver and kidneys (no drinking ect ect)

thats what all the research ive done in the past few months tells me

my creatine cycle looks more like 3months on 1 month off

so there is really no point in saying anyone product is better because it says "no loading" because in all reality they all should say it

GNC_guy101
03-18-2008, 01:47 PM
Its the best i've used in my opinion. Its not a monohydrate of an ester so you wont get any water weight or bloating from it. You only take 1/4 tbsp for every 100lbs. The PH balance is 2.0 ,same as your stomach acid so almost none is wasted when being digested into the small intestine. Not to mention the only ingredient is conjugated creatine, thats all. Also FYI to anyone buying a creatine. when a company mixes creatine and glutamine together thet two acutally try to fight one another and expell the other out of your body. Just a lil advice, it'll save you some money.

yodadude16
03-18-2008, 02:19 PM
which flavour you recomend me ?

both flavors taste awesome

gmoss07
03-18-2008, 03:55 PM
Personally, I would have to go with Wal-Mart's Six-Star creatine. It has about 60 grams of sugar in it so you know it's good.

scouthern
03-18-2008, 04:23 PM
this thread should be about best creatine when usage stopped. Gains REMAIN.

bribby20
03-18-2008, 04:58 PM
CELL-MASS all the way

AMillane7
03-18-2008, 05:27 PM
Personally, I would have to go with Wal-Mart's Six-Star creatine. It has about 60 grams of sugar in it so you know it's good.

lol

DragonDude
03-18-2008, 05:33 PM
Size On good but pretty nasty tasting & mixes poorly.

Cellmass best overall, and tastes & mixes fine.

Willyoung
03-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Dymatize Xpand

dh_biker
03-18-2008, 06:58 PM
Are you supposed to cycle Cell Mass? I just got done with my first jug and I liked it. I noticed strength improvements fairly quickly and it tastes great and goes down real easy. Im debating another Cell mass or some Size On.

i used cell mass and this month im trying size on and ive noticed bigger gains with size on. i have put on a few more pounds with it but its all good. only bad thing is you gotta mix it with lots of water. other than that im satisfied

chicagoamfm
03-18-2008, 07:28 PM
I take much consideration into what am I buying so usually what I like to do is look into what I am buying first. I heard about a supplement called Kre-Akylan, which it all made sense once hear the science behind it.

You definitely want a creatine roduct that doesn't turn into creatinine. Especially when it doesn't get absorbed as much, and so it won't cause bloating or any other side-effects. So next time you are looking for a creatine product, look for one that fits to your budget, especially since creatine and a lot of other products can be pretty pricey, look into what you're buying and really, check for what the company does towards researching it's products. Look for the facts, not the rubbish.

Some really good reputable companies are Muscle Tech: Cell Tech Hardcore, and Crea-Tech. As well as EAS because of it's reputation of bringing in meal-replacements and it's forever popular Myoplex shakes, which usually supply around 4-50 grams of protien and other nutrients and minerals.

yodadude16
03-18-2008, 08:09 PM

sugar...LOL. are you serious???????? dude it doesnt matter how much sugar they put in it...if anything it will make you fat

yodadude16
03-18-2008, 08:12 PM

it states how to cycle it on the back of the container...i forget how it goes but its like 3 months on 1 month off

thenoseman
03-18-2008, 08:23 PM
sugar...LOL. are you serious???????? dude it doesnt matter how much sugar they put in it...if anything it will make you fat

dood... the creatine is just there so it helps your body absorbe the sugar

gmoss, did you go to college for nutrition or some **** like that? your my idol

yodadude16
03-18-2008, 10:49 PM
dood... the creatine is just there so it helps your body absorbe the sugar

gmoss, did you go to college for nutrition or some **** like that? your my idol

...?