PDA

View Full Version : Best Overall Creatine Product?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25

Calvin_D
11-17-2009, 05:52 AM
Animal Pump is a great choice, although it has a full dose of creatine it's so much more, it's a complete pre-workout formula and the only one that allows you the option to leave out the stims if you want (all contained in a single red pill).

Is it possible to load with creatine mono and then switch to green mag after loading phase is over?

naturalguy
11-17-2009, 06:12 AM
Is it possible to load with creatine mono and then switch to green mag after loading phase is over?

Possible, yes however at 14 years old you don't need creatine

HardGainerBBall
11-17-2009, 05:21 PM
green mag has some amazing creatines, great taste, amazing value and is much more than just creatine :)

smart move, the value is insane :eek:

get it fast at a great price. normally this is $106 bucks from bb.com, now only $99, then use the 10% discount get all 3 for $90 bucks :eek:

Do I have to cycle these products?

CONTROLLED LABS
11-18-2009, 09:50 AM
Do I have to cycle these products?

just the white flood, after each tub take 7-10 days off of it plus any stims/caffeine :)

Sean_A_Nitro
11-18-2009, 08:40 PM
Green Mag noob here. Love it so far, tastes great. Question: When taking a normal creatine monohydrate product, you only need about 5g per day after a loading phase (which i know a load is not necessary for mag). But is this the case for green mag? Is 10g (the serving size) too much and unsafe on a daily basis? Or is 10g okay since Mag isn't a typical creatine monohydrate product?

AlphaBrass01
11-19-2009, 04:56 AM
Green Mag noob here. Love it so far, tastes great. Question: When taking a normal creatine monohydrate product, you only need about 5g per day after a loading phase (which i know a load is not necessary for mag). But is this the case for green mag? Is 10g (the serving size) too much and unsafe on a daily basis? Or is 10g okay since Mag is a typical creatine monohydrate product?
That 10g contains more than just creatine, unlike a simple creatine mono product. It shouldn't be unsafe.

CONTROLLED LABS
11-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Green Mag noob here. Love it so far, tastes great. Question: When taking a normal creatine monohydrate product, you only need about 5g per day after a loading phase (which i know a load is not necessary for mag). But is this the case for green mag? Is 10g (the serving size) too much and unsafe on a daily basis? Or is 10g okay since Mag isn't a typical creatine monohydrate product?

no need to load and the creatine per serving in green mag is 5 grams, so no worries.

Sean_A_Nitro
11-19-2009, 02:06 PM
no need to load and the creatine per serving in green mag is 5 grams, so no worries.

Excellent, thank you

Calvin_D
11-19-2009, 08:19 PM
Excellent, thank you

Does green mag increase muscle volume? (Even if it is just water retention)
For that matter, does it give you any water retention? I don't really care, I just at least want a bigger look later on. I'm not planning on using creatine for a while, but I'd like to be educated when I do.

THEMANBEAST
11-19-2009, 08:34 PM
CreaDyl by Double T sports.
It is more than a creatine, it is a hydration system.
Zero sugar, zero aspartame.
The workkouts are amazing, and the product can give your muscles a much fuller look.

CONTROLLED LABS
11-20-2009, 10:45 AM
Excellent, thank you
my pleasure

Does green mag increase muscle volume? (Even if it is just water retention)
For that matter, does it give you any water retention? I don't really care, I just at least want a bigger look later on. I'm not planning on using creatine for a while, but I'd like to be educated when I do.

it wont bloat you, but yes, green mag should help with muscle volume and strength.

rickyisanerd
11-20-2009, 11:43 AM
If you had to pick just ONE creatine product, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick a product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take creatine, if creatine works, or why some creatines do not work. Just list your absolute favorite creatine product and give your detailed reason.)

Kre Akylyn. It has minimal bloat, no stomach issues, gives great pump power, and cost very little.

98zman
11-20-2009, 03:38 PM
The one thing i was worried about when starting a creatine was the bloating. I have been on green mag a year and a half (cycling off at times) and no bloating what so ever. I have also taken green bulge for a month great product as well but I do love green mag more.

J_Bo
11-20-2009, 08:17 PM
Kre Akylyn. It has minimal bloat, no stomach issues, gives great pump power, and cost very little.

absolutely!

CONTROLLED LABS
11-22-2009, 05:25 AM
The one thing i was worried about when starting a creatine was the bloating. I have been on green mag a year and a half (cycling off at times) and no bloating what so ever. I have also taken green bulge for a month great product as well but I do love green mag more.

yup, both green magnitude and green bulge are fantastic creatine products that wont bloat you at all. for those who havent tried green magnitude, we have free samples, check the link in my signature for details :)

jdean78
11-24-2009, 06:21 AM
I've had very little luck with most creatines, except one. As much as I hate to admit it, MuscleTech's CellTech Hardcore worked really well for me. It's definetly pricey, but my bench was going up 5-10 lbs a week in the first three weeks. I can't say how well it works over a long period, or how much of the gains you keep when you get off, cuz I recently broke my humerus in 5 spots so my lifting is done for a while. But, when I'm healthy again I'll be back on it.

Celltech worked miracles for me but has 3 drawbacks...1) It's pricey as hell and containers have small servinf amounts. 2) Loading phase and 3) So much sugar. It will blow you out quickly though, but it's all water weight and it will drop rapidly if you go off of CT.

padawan
11-24-2009, 06:02 PM
$25.99 on bb.com, then use the 10% off code to get it for $23.39 ;)

maybe that is the 80 serving at gnc?

get it from bb.com if you can, nice and cheap.

Whats the discount code for the CL products im interested in grabbing the 3product combo ( purple wrath, white flood, green mag)

CONTROLLED LABS
11-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Whats the discount code for the CL products im interested in grabbing the 3product combo ( purple wrath, white flood, green mag)

its listed on the forum here somewhere, its not a code for CL, its for all products

beau08
11-25-2009, 05:22 PM
monohyrdate is the most effective proven creatine out
Just started Muscle fuel by Advocare. Its a pre-workout sup with creatine in it. Unreal, I am getting stronger already. Thought it was way spendy but it's spendy for a reason! Perfect mixture of amino acids right in it.

(b-,-)b
11-27-2009, 10:33 PM
CL rep, tell me why green mag is better than regular creatine mono.

CONTROLLED LABS
11-29-2009, 05:50 AM
CL rep, tell me why green mag is better than regular creatine mono.

its more than creatine and it wont bloat you. the feedback really speaks for itself. :)

buchdogg
12-06-2009, 01:06 PM
For me the only two that stand out above the rest that I have tried are Applied Nutriceuticals Neovar and Millenium Sports Cre-02

I have tried many others with mediocre results...

Iron_And_sweat
12-07-2009, 12:09 AM
For me the only two that stand out above the rest that I have tried are Applied Nutriceuticals Neovar and Millenium Sports Cre-02

I have tried many others with mediocre results...

Thank you very much for recommending Neovar! We greatly appreciate it! I enjoy using neovar as well and it is great with a bowl of oatmeal pre-workout!

buchdogg
12-07-2009, 08:03 AM
Thank you very much for recommending Neovar! We greatly appreciate it! I enjoy using neovar as well and it is great with a bowl of oatmeal pre-workout!

Ironic as I am having a bowl of oatmeal and some Neovar right now.

MitchtheMonst3r
12-07-2009, 07:47 PM
straight monohydrate, or micronized. is still my choice.

j2smile
12-13-2009, 11:33 AM
its more than creatine and it wont bloat you. the feedback really speaks for itself. :)

Thinking of buying your stack. how can i get the $10off from $99 to $90

Thanks

CRuss
12-13-2009, 12:22 PM
green mag has some amazing creatines, great taste, amazing value and is much more than just creatine :)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/purple-green-white.html

get it fast at a great price. normally this is $106 bucks from bb.com, now only $99, then use the 10% discount get all 3 for $90 bucks :eek:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/purple-green-white.jpg

Thanks for the info, definitely gonna look at this for my next stack

El Fuerte
12-13-2009, 07:51 PM
ordered my 2nd bottle of green mag, thank you CL, i have gained 25 lbs this year using it and protein

CONTROLLED LABS
12-14-2009, 12:26 PM
Thinking of buying your stack. how can i get the $10off from $99 to $90

Thanks
the 10% off code is floating around here somewhere, it changes every once in awhile

Thanks for the info, definitely gonna look at this for my next stack
smart man, sweet stack and what a value :eek:

ordered my 2nd bottle of green mag, thank you CL, i have gained 25 lbs this year using it and protein

wow, very impressive. what other supps?

El Fuerte
12-14-2009, 05:37 PM
the 10% off code is floating around here somewhere, it changes every once in awhile

smart man, sweet stack and what a value :eek:

wow, very impressive. what other supps?

just green mag/whey ON

6 meals a day and lots of peanut butter

thanks

CONTROLLED LABS
12-15-2009, 12:58 PM
just green mag/whey ON

6 meals a day and lots of peanut butter

thanks

WOW, very impressive indeed. you dont take a multi or fish oil?

R1x
12-15-2009, 01:40 PM
Right guys, looking to buy some creatine caps in the near future, its between GB and Kre-alk and I really cant decide between the two.

Dedicated37
12-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Right guys, looking to buy some creatine caps in the near future, its between GB and Kre-alk and I really cant decide between the two.

Purple-K by Fusion Bodybuilding gives insane strength gains!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fus/purple.html

Dedicated37
12-15-2009, 02:20 PM

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/purple-green-white.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/purple-green-white.jpg

That is a great price!!!

Mattygster
12-15-2009, 02:52 PM
universal animal pump
-i know not most peoples first chioce but the foundational creatine atrix combine with the no boosters worked for me. Esp being a hardgainer the cell volumizing encouraged me to work harder agree or disagree with me but this was the one product i put my money on eso sicne i knew exactly how much creatine i was getting (3000 mg)

naturalguy
12-16-2009, 07:38 AM
universal animal pump
-i know not most peoples first chioce but the foundational creatine atrix combine with the no boosters worked for me. Esp being a hardgainer the cell volumizing encouraged me to work harder agree or disagree with me but this was the one product i put my money on eso sicne i knew exactly how much creatine i was getting (3000 mg)

Good point Matt. Animal Pump is a complete pre-workout formula, most people don't realize that it covers your creatine needs. Great thing is there is no need for a separate NO/energy product as Animal Pump covers you there as well and will save you money

Mattygster
12-16-2009, 09:04 AM
Good point Matt.

thats all i needed to hear to reassure myself that i wasnt talking out of my butt haha jk

CONTROLLED LABS
12-16-2009, 07:22 PM
green bulge is much more than just creatine, to me the choice is obvious :D

That is a great price!!!

sure is, great value

R1x
12-17-2009, 01:11 AM
green bulge is much more than just creatine, to me the choice is obvious :D

Thanks man, ill get ordering it this weekend!

CONTROLLED LABS
12-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks man, ill get ordering it this weekend!

sounds good, are you getting it from bb.com or locally? bb.com has very fresh stock

R1x
12-17-2009, 03:29 PM
sounds good, are you getting it from bb.com or locally? bb.com has very fresh stock

Locally as it saves me having to pay for shipping. :D

Also, was there a new GB formulation recently or am I getting that confused with something else?

SwolenONE
12-17-2009, 03:30 PM

Also, was there a new GB formulation recently or am I getting that confused with something else?

i like methyl mass, nos ether, clout and vengeance

power405
12-17-2009, 09:31 PM
scifit creatine monohydrate

Dacookie
12-18-2009, 09:11 AM
I liked green mag, gonna give bulge a shot.I dont have much to compare it to except CellMass, which it was better than.

R1x
12-18-2009, 09:32 AM
I liked green mag, gonna give bulge a shot.I dont have much to compare it to except CellMass, which it was better than.

I tried CellMass a while ago, I saw some strength gains but overvall I wasn't that impressed.

Got my GB on order now and I'm expecting great things!

CONTROLLED LABS
12-18-2009, 02:49 PM
awesome, let us know how you like green bulge

yes, but not recently, it was about a year ago

Got my GB on order now and I'm expecting great things!

let us know how you like it as well :)

MathGuy
12-26-2009, 12:04 PM
Just got some cell-tech to see what all the hype is about. Anyone have experience?

tinstargeneral
12-27-2009, 09:32 AM
Just got some cell-tech to see what all the hype is about. Anyone have experience?

cell tech aka creatine and sugar...
its hyped sugar, creatine and a little bit of flavoring. if you read the label you'll see what im talking about.

MathGuy
12-27-2009, 11:53 AM
I don't know much about this stuff. My only concern is if it works or not.

LifeOnceLost
12-27-2009, 08:32 PM
I don't know much about this stuff. My only concern is if it works or not.

PurpleK was great. That or crea mono.

jstiene
12-28-2009, 07:35 AM
PurpleK was great. That or crea mono.

Ok..so I picked up my Green Mag yesterday as I cycled off GNC Amp'd 189 creatine..in looking through this thread, I cant seem to determine if I need to load up on Green Mag or just start w/1 scoop/day...I dao lifting 3x week and cardio 2x week...I see that I need to be taking it everyday but I am not sure about loading up...any suggestions?

thanks!
Joe

hulkhoganjr.
12-28-2009, 09:41 AM
what the hell is green mag? Lmao

CONTROLLED LABS
12-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Ok..so I picked up my Green Mag yesterday as I cycled off GNC Amp'd 189 creatine..in looking through this thread, I cant seem to determine if I need to load up on Green Mag or just start w/1 scoop/day...I dao lifting 3x week and cardio 2x week...I see that I need to be taking it everyday but I am not sure about loading up...any suggestions?

thanks!
Joe
no need to load green mag (or any creatine), just 1 scoop a day, every day.

what the hell is green mag? Lmao

green magnitude? just an excellent creatine product for effects, value and taste. what was so funny? :D

BL289
12-28-2009, 10:30 PM
Would mono Creatine GNC brand be aiight to get the creatine in?

Josephits
12-29-2009, 07:58 AM
What's the difference between the supplement JACK3d and creatine?
Is Jack3d a creatine?

AlphaBrass01
12-29-2009, 06:23 PM
What's the difference between the supplement JACK3d and creatine?
Is Jack3d a creatine?
Jacked has creatine in it, but also has other ingredients.

LAspl
12-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Would mono Creatine GNC brand be aiight to get the creatine in?

x2 want to know before I buy any creatine

vegaskid07
12-29-2009, 10:16 PM
Sci-Fit's Kre-Alkalyn gets you great results!

Panabol
12-30-2009, 06:45 AM
Been using Dymatize Micronised Creatine Monohydrate

Working well atm

rdlax2613
12-30-2009, 02:51 PM
body tech 100% creatine monohydrate. With a nice tall glass of oj

delusive
12-31-2009, 08:27 PM
Big C by Magnum... Currently on it...and i have put on some ridiculous size and strength has gone up...

i.e
Most recent BB ezbar curl from 85 to 105 in period of 2 weeks

Its capsules take 4 , 15 min prior and 4 immediately after...

Really works!

bghadery
01-02-2010, 05:26 PM
ARNGE KRUSH by BioRythem. I know this is kinda long but is to the point and shows its benefits.

AK provides an intense pump both physically and mentally. It contains kre-alkalyne (which is a buffered creatine said to help creatine absorbtion by preventing/slowing its turning into creatinine), caffeine, NO, as well as a mix of vitamins for focus and energy. It tastes great and feels like a red bull + a 5 hour energy + a premium creatine - the down side. Basically, it helps you focus and gets you pumped without the itchy jittery "buzz" and doesn't keep you on edge after. It has increased my endurance so i don't get fatigued and can do more reps with more weight, and also greatly improved my blood flow (veins get huge!) which in turn made me burn more calories. I've used it for a couple months now and it hasn't lost effect like some other products and i have put on 8lbs without gaining fat (though most is water retention, etc). After going through a bunch of products, i find this to be better in all forms: mentally, physically, and as far as cost.

Spec_Ops_Iron
01-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Size On BY Gaspari - Get a Great Pump and Definite Strength Increases, best creatine i have taken so far. Only Problem is its not easy on the wallet

I would definately have to agree with this, ive been running Size On for 3 weeks now, not much water weight, great pumps, over all strength increase, pricey but worth it, wouldnt be a bad idea to jump on a liver support while cycling (just an opinion)

thebeast110
01-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Latest Muscletech version = OMG IT'S LIKE TOTALLY DIFFERENT VERSION FINAL BETA-PROTOTYPE DELUXE BESTEST +2000% INCLUDING TEH PONIES! = Sell better thanks to the bonus ponies and also earn more money / jar = Happy Spongebob!

http://www.gamerhotline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/spongebob_1.jpghttps://www.fitnessphreaks.info/workout/upload/34/b/happy.gif http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~tshields/ponies.jpg

hahahah, nice. I'll buy it for the ponies

tnsfinest
01-05-2010, 06:26 AM
SizeOn and Animal Pump both work great for me, Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn is good too and costs less

IanHudon
01-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Between the 2 ... Cell mass or Size on I think Cell mass is kicking ass and since theres a new version soon i think it will kick ass for real CEE for life :P

Paneto
01-06-2010, 07:33 AM
Between the 2 ... Cell mass or Size on I think Cell mass is kicking ass and since theres a new version soon i think it will kick ass for real CEE for life :P

Cellmass and NO-Xplode

amazing results and love how it makes me look and feel

svt_Nick69
01-06-2010, 08:51 AM
ON has a good organized creatine has been working good for me

Paneto
01-06-2010, 11:11 AM
ON has a good organized creatine has been working good for me

are u seeing any good results with the ON creatine?

tennesse09
01-06-2010, 12:17 PM
amplified 189 from GNC gets my vote, my strengh has increased alot and the pill form is easy for me.

Warzephyr
01-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Hey CL Rep, just wondering what the difference is between Green Bulge and Green Mag?

I would rather take Green Bulge because I tend to have stomach problems when drinking shakes, but do pretty well with pills. Is there a big difference in results? Can i expect the same gains?

I took Scifit Kre Alkalyn 1500 for a while but didnt really notice any difference, but that might be because i heard you have to take more than the recommended number of pills. Anyways I'm looking to try out a new creatine that wont upset my stomach and won't bloat me too much.

Thanks

wowius
01-07-2010, 12:14 PM
I have tested weider Krea Genic.
Found it quite good.
I think mono does not work for me.

Krea Genic has worked.

CONTROLLED LABS
01-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Hey CL Rep, just wondering what the difference is between Green Bulge and Green Mag?

I would rather take Green Bulge because I tend to have stomach problems when drinking shakes, but do pretty well with pills. Is there a big difference in results? Can i expect the same gains?

I took Scifit Kre Alkalyn 1500 for a while but didnt really notice any difference, but that might be because i heard you have to take more than the recommended number of pills. Anyways I'm looking to try out a new creatine that wont upset my stomach and won't bloat me too much.

Thanks
they both have the same ultimate goals and are similar at the core as creatine products. green bulge has added high potency B vitamins, orotic acid and others. while green magnitude has betaine, taurine and tyrosine. green bulge is capsules and green magnitude is powder. you cant go wrong either way

AnImAl_AnDy
01-08-2010, 06:55 AM
creaform, its just plain old monohydrate and its super cheap

bosco_
01-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Cellmass and NO-Xplode

amazing results and love how it makes me look and feel

And how does it make you look? Just curious as those products are about the most overrated and expensive products available. You're paying so they can use Forrest Griffin in their ads.

msmith992
01-09-2010, 03:03 PM
does jack3d have enough creatine in it or would it be a good idea to stack it with another creatine?

AlphaCrisis
01-09-2010, 05:07 PM
I really like green magnitude.

The green apple smells like cotton candy and has a decent taste.

spartan09
01-09-2010, 06:16 PM
does jack3d have enough creatine in it or would it be a good idea to stack it with another creatine?

I believe Jack3d only has 1 g of creatine per scoop, so you still need another creatine supp to go with it

Chimpy1993
01-10-2010, 02:05 PM
I use Kre-Alkalyn. I have felt pumped and great when before every workout thanks to this. Also, I don't have to worry about loading and cycling with Kre-Alkalyn.

sandersonlax05
01-10-2010, 04:15 PM
I just ordered some AST Micronized Creatine Mono, hoping it'll be my savior as just about all the controlled labs creatine products have given me headaches. Does anyone know which creatine product on the market is probably the least likely to cause headaches?

You're probably getting a headache because you're dehydrated. Creatine sucks all the water out of your body and puts it in your muscle fibers. Dehydration can cause severe headaches, especially if you're in higher altitude... Drink more agua!

C-40
01-10-2010, 04:28 PM
CL Green Magnitude and CL Green Bulge....FTW!!!!

CONTROLLED LABS
01-10-2010, 09:34 PM
I really like green magnitude.

The green apple smells like cotton candy and has a decent taste.
absolutely,but I would say the taste is much better than decent ;)

CL Green Magnitude and CL Green Bulge....FTW!!!!

glad you like them. do you use both or switch back and forth?

C-40
01-10-2010, 09:56 PM
glad you like them. do you use both or switch back and forth?[/QUOTE]

Green Mag was the first CL product I tried and loved how it tasted. It gave me great pumps and got nice gains. When I heard about Green Bulge's new formula, I switched over. They both are excellent, but I like the convenience of the capsules more.

termi
01-10-2010, 10:14 PM
hey guys/ladies the best overall creatine is Size on or cell tech for sure... gained 15lbs with two tubs alone ! (took one dose in the morning and one dose before bed)

termi.

7footer
01-10-2010, 11:21 PM
monohydrate, quick and to thpoint

CONTROLLED LABS
01-11-2010, 11:40 AM
glad you like them. do you use both or switch back and forth?

Green Mag was the first CL product I tried and loved how it tasted. It gave me great pumps and got nice gains. When I heard about Green Bulge's new formula, I switched over. They both are excellent, but I like the convenience of the capsules more.[/QUOTE]

very good. have you considered taking green magnitude for off days. green mag popsicles are amazing :)

queenballa
01-11-2010, 01:21 PM
has anyone notice any emotional side effects creatine has? Ive noticed anger, rage, quick or short temper attitude with long term use of creatine....

krob8788
01-11-2010, 04:22 PM
has anyone notice any emotional side effects creatine has? Ive noticed anger, rage, quick or short temper attitude with long term use of creatine....

No.

mattk1
01-12-2010, 04:31 PM
con-cret is by far the best creatine i've ever used.
i got bigger, stronger, and leaner suprisingly on con-cret.
every workout i get huge pumps too.
no water retention either.

Nivea
01-12-2010, 06:50 PM

It must be because of something else, because everyone has got creatine in his body. Unless you discovered/solved the source of human anger. I don't think its because of creatine :D

d_muscle
01-14-2010, 08:45 AM
just got a tub of green mag first time trying creatine. it taste pretty good. also got some jack3d to go with it.

bly3
01-14-2010, 12:34 PM
anyone notice a difference taking green mag before or after the workout. Most creatines ive tried have always been post, but it is much easier for me to take it pre, as it sometimes takes me an hr to get from my last set to my kitchen.

CONTROLLED LABS
01-14-2010, 02:35 PM
just got a tub of green mag first time trying creatine. it taste pretty good. also got some jack3d to go with it.

nice combo. on off days take the green mag in popsicle form, its delicious :)

IamPC
01-14-2010, 05:47 PM
Pondering whether to buy green MAGnitude or not . Is it suppose to be taken pre or post workout ? If it is post workout will I be able to take it with post workout whey protein shake ? Is there any loading stage for green mag ? I also read about drinking creatine in grape juice , does is increase the absorption rate ?

cfurges
01-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Pondering whether to buy green MAGnitude or not . Is it suppose to be taken pre or post workout ? If it is post workout will I be able to take it with post workout whey protein shake ? Is there any loading stage for green mag ? I also read about drinking creatine in grape juice , does is increase the absorption rate ?

I must say cellmass it has been awesome to me!

IamPC
01-14-2010, 10:32 PM

Yea , I have heard about that as well.

CONTROLLED LABS
01-15-2010, 12:45 PM

pre is best, but can be taken either way

no loading necessary with any creatine

no need to take it with grape juice, just 6-8 ounces of water and you are good to go (take it on off days as well)

bosco_
01-16-2010, 10:05 AM

Have you seen the ingredients? It's creatine and a bunch of sugar with little else.

You're paying because they run 10 page ads in bodybuilding mags.

Wake up, people.

velocityrob
01-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Have you seen the ingredients? It's creatine and a bunch of sugar with little else.

You're paying because they run 10 page ads in bodybuilding mags.

Wake up, people.

The sugary carbs help the creatine uptake. However, creatine is about the cheapest supp any of can take, and CellMass costs about 10 times what it should. But hey- somebody has to pay for those ads, and the sponsor salaries for Team MuscleTech. :)

selitos
01-17-2010, 10:29 AM
I'm very happy with the green mag so far

Jattfusion
01-18-2010, 12:08 AM

lol its not a stimulant

Jattfusion
01-18-2010, 12:15 AM
The sugary carbs help the creatine uptake. However, creatine is about the cheapest supp any of can take, and CellMass costs about 10 times what it should. But hey- somebody has to pay for those ads, and the sponsor salaries for Team MuscleTech. :)

srsly creatine is creatine.. companies add the flavors and other kitchen itemss to make it taste better.. just buyin plain creatine mono is same thing as buyin fancy bs from companies and payin hella more. if the company reps dont agree with my statements then pls provide me with some researched articles.

NasGhost
01-18-2010, 04:26 AM
If you dont understand that there are compounds that could synergystically affect creatine in a positive way, then there would be no point into linking you to any study.

hulkhoganjr.
01-18-2010, 01:44 PM
universal creatine monohydrate!! every creatine is garbage nowadays!!!!!!!!!!! what???

CONTROLLED LABS
01-18-2010, 07:48 PM
I'm very happy with the green mag so far

glad to hear it. what flavor are you using? stacking it with anything?

adamsmith83
01-18-2010, 11:03 PM
there are so many brands which are offering creatine but i think twinlab creatine is best than other

user79879841251
01-19-2010, 12:00 AM
monohyrdate is the most effective proven creatine out

Yes. I am using the unflavored one by Ultimate Nutrition.

norman8989
01-19-2010, 12:00 PM
Is tha best a proven creatine out there! its also my favorite! i gained 40lbs in 6months!

hulkhoganjr.
01-19-2010, 12:09 PM
there are so many brands which are offering creatine but i think twinlab creatine is best than other whys that?

norman8989
01-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Cause its a facted! Do sum research!

brad_allyn
01-23-2010, 07:32 PM
I am a skinny guy trying to gain some weight, which one will help my workouts best? Thanks!

CONTROLLED LABS
01-23-2010, 09:01 PM
I am a skinny guy trying to gain some weight, which one will help my workouts best? Thanks!

they are way different and a huge difference in price per workout. what are you looking for the product to do?

Gibles
01-24-2010, 08:42 AM
The odd thing is I've tried the CL stuff, gaspari, regular mono, and as much as I'd hate to say it...I've gotten the best results from CellTech. It's hard keeping up with all the new brands ugh.

AlphaBrass01
01-24-2010, 09:21 AM
The odd thing is I've tried the CL stuff, gaspari, regular mono, and as much as I'd hate to say it...I've gotten the best results from CellTech. It's hard keeping up with all the new brands ugh.
To each his own. If it works for you, I don't think anyone should complain.

Jeph77
01-24-2010, 11:35 AM

yea but that's a monohydrate did you loose it all once you were off of it for a while ? i did. and its so expensive for like 25 servings.

Gibles
01-24-2010, 12:54 PM
yea but that's a monohydrate did you loose it all once you were off of it for a while ? i did. and its so expensive for like 25 servings.
No way. I kept the weight on for years. You just have to go into it knowing you will lose SOME after you quit.

..Unchained..
01-26-2010, 07:42 PM
No way. I kept the weight on for years. You just have to go into it knowing you will lose SOME after you quit.

It is a myth that you will lose everything. You will not lose anything (or as you said some like 2-3 pounds) if you keep a proper diet and I mean no cheat meals at all, etc.

NickWeber
01-27-2010, 02:33 AM
Well first off, i'v tried basic mono, green mag, cell tech (wnet through a couple bottles), creakic and cellmass. Cell tech worked well but after learning more into the function of the ingrediants, i firmly believe the high dosage amount AND the high amount of carbs make the product work. i havent tried any of the newer versions though. I did gain quiet well off cell tech. Creakic has always worked very well, and it is the only creatine pill i have tried. I definatly notice a greater overall mass gain with cell tech and a much greatter strenght gain with creakic. As for good old mono, i'v been using it for a couple months now on and off(vacation and schedual mess ups) and i really like it. I definatly notice both strength and size gains, not much mass but mucsle size increased. Cell mass worked, but on it's on i did'nt see as good as results as others on their on. To me it works much better stacked exclusivly with other BSN products. But my favorite by fave is Green MAGnitude. On it i gained both size and strength much easier, not sure if it was placebo effect or absorbsion is better but i vote the latter of the two. Also, the taste is fantastic and dissolves easier and is more convenient. The value too is by far amazing. Overall green mag is the best creatine product i have tried and seen. For now this is my pic (still more in the world to try)

CONTROLLED LABS
01-27-2010, 11:08 AM
But my favorite by fave is Green MAGnitude. On it i gained both size and strength much easier, not sure if it was placebo effect or absorbsion is better but i vote the latter of the two. Also, the taste is fantastic and dissolves easier and is more convenient. The value too is by far amazing. Overall green mag is the best creatine product i have tried and seen. For now this is my pic (still more in the world to try)

awesome, glad you loved green magnitude. which flavor do you have?

NickWeber
01-27-2010, 11:33 AM
awesome, glad you loved green magnitude. which flavor do you have?

Green Apple, and props to you and CL great products and people who actually CARE about them and the users.

CONTROLLED LABS
01-28-2010, 10:06 AM
Green Apple, and props to you and CL great products and people who actually CARE about them and the users.

good choice, its my favorite of the two. we do our best :)

krob8788
01-28-2010, 12:49 PM
I've been on Controlled Labs' Green MAGnitude, White Flood, Purple WRAAth stack for about 2 and a half weeks now and I've got to say I've been tearing it up in the gym. GREAT PRODUCTS!

mikeboxing
01-29-2010, 12:04 AM
I wanna by green mag , but am worried about the magnesium in it. Is it too much for you- can it be harmfull? and the taste, I have acid reflux and need to watch out for sour foods and drinks, is the sour apple really that sour ?

CONTROLLED LABS
01-29-2010, 10:27 AM
I've been on Controlled Labs' Green MAGnitude, White Flood, Purple WRAAth stack for about 2 and a half weeks now and I've got to say I've been tearing it up in the gym. GREAT PRODUCTS!
awesome to hear, what flavor are you using?

I wanna by green mag , but am worried about the magnesium in it. Is it too much for you- can it be harmfull? and the taste, I have acid reflux and need to watch out for sour foods and drinks, is the sour apple really that sour ?

no, magnesium is essential for health and it is well below the daily limit. the apple has a nice sweet/sour taste, but its not overbearing. you could always use more water to limit the acid.

harleybomb
01-30-2010, 09:58 AM
I use Size on. Great product and it works. Picked mine up at goldentrainer.com Trainer had alot of knowledge and knows his products!

RickStaaa
01-30-2010, 11:36 AM
So what is the top creatine monohydrate these days? i've always stuck with Prolab creatine and plan on doing a cycle soon...

dildol
01-30-2010, 01:42 PM
celltech hardcore is rubbish you only keep your new strength as long as your taking it.two days after i finished it the extra strength was dropping off im now on the size on the stuff is excellent and not to pricey unlike the celltech that's 65 euro a pop.

Exdee
01-31-2010, 03:43 PM
I have an order of CL - green mag on the way, will be my first time trying the stuff.. looking forward to testing it out :D

anabolict
01-31-2010, 04:28 PM
http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/creatine_creapure.html

hands down

CONTROLLED LABS
01-31-2010, 09:32 PM
I have an order of CL - green mag on the way, will be my first time trying the stuff.. looking forward to testing it out :D

awesome. what flavor did you order on green magnitude?

Exdee
02-01-2010, 03:28 PM
awesome. what flavor did you order on green magnitude?

The sour apple flavour looked cool so I'm gonna give that a go, should be here tomorrow, looking forward to it :D!

Only thing I'm unsure of is when the hell to take it.. Can be taken pre and post? But which is most effective oO!

CONTROLLED LABS
02-02-2010, 11:30 AM
The sour apple flavour looked cool so I'm gonna give that a go, should be here tomorrow, looking forward to it :D!

Only thing I'm unsure of is when the hell to take it.. Can be taken pre and post? But which is most effective oO!

awesome choice. take the green mag 30-45 mins preworkout.

Exdee
02-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Well I started taking CL green mag - sour apple flavour today, had 1/2 pre and then another 1/2 later on..

Too early to notice effects but I'd like to input that the taste is great, 1/2 scoop in 5oz water.. I could almost drink it for fun ;)

JDurden11
02-02-2010, 10:39 PM
i wanted to try both green mag and c-bol, so i got both. i have tried both separately, and am now curious about trying to use them at the same time. would it make a difference which one i use pre and post workout, or could i use each as the directions indicate? the money's already been spent, so i'm just looking to maximize each product now that i have both.

JDurden11
02-03-2010, 08:40 AM
i wanted to try both green mag and c-bol, so i got both. i have tried both separately, and am now curious about trying to use them at the same time. would it make a difference which one i use pre and post workout, or could i use each as the directions indicate? the money's already been spent, so i'm just looking to maximize each product now that i have both.

any help? i tried searching and couldn't find anything conclusive either way.

cBurN
02-03-2010, 10:36 AM
is green mag also a pwo or str8 up creatine..?

CONTROLLED LABS
02-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Well I started taking CL green mag - sour apple flavour today, had 1/2 pre and then another 1/2 later on..

Too early to notice effects but I'd like to input that the taste is great, 1/2 scoop in 5oz water.. I could almost drink it for fun ;)
awesome. the taste is amazing :)

no point in combining both, that is redundant

is green mag also a pwo or str8 up creatine..?

it has benefits preworkout. however, white flood is our preworkout product. they can be stacked/combined

JPMarion
02-03-2010, 05:40 PM
If you had to pick just ONE creatine product, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick a product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take creatine, if creatine works, or why some creatines do not work. Just list your absolute favorite creatine product and give your detailed reason.)

For fast muscle size and strength gains CellTech Pro Series works for me. I always recommend it!

njsportster
02-03-2010, 07:36 PM
awesome. the taste is amazing :)

no point in combining both, that is redundant

it has benefits preworkout. however, white flood is our preworkout product. they can be stacked/combined

This is my first post! I just want to say hands down that GM from Control Labs is awesome! I've been using this for 3 weeks...My only regret is? Why did I take so long to try this product! I've seen some significant gains in strength and the recovery time has been great!

CL -- I'm always a bit scare to stack any products because of side affects. i.e. the shakes,the jitters, abnormal "rapid" heartbeats and so on....but do you feel White Flood, Purple wrath is safe to stack with GM? Also, for how long should I take GM?

Thanks,
njsportster

CONTROLLED LABS
02-04-2010, 09:38 AM
This is my first post! I just want to say hands down that GM from Control Labs is awesome! I've been using this for 3 weeks...My only regret is? Why did I take so long to try this product! I've seen some significant gains in strength and the recovery time has been great!

CL -- I'm always a bit scare to stack any products because of side affects. i.e. the shakes,the jitters, abnormal "rapid" heartbeats and so on....but do you feel White Flood, Purple wrath is safe to stack with GM? Also, for how long should I take GM?

Thanks,
njsportster

thanks for the review. what other creatine products have you used?

yes, its safe to stack all three, that is our most popular stack. :)

creatine doesnt need to be cycled, white flood should be cycled though

Jeph77
02-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Just started up some cellmass, so far so good i hit 405 on squats 4 times which i havent done in a while. i used to take green mag but iv taken some time off of it, love that stuff too. will compare when im done with this tub. green mag taste better so far !

CONTROLLED LABS
02-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Just started up some cellmass, so far so good i hit 405 on squats 4 times which i havent done in a while. i used to take green mag but iv taken some time off of it, love that stuff too. will compare when im done with this tub. green mag taste better so far !
looking forward to your comparison. dont forget to compare the price per serving ;)

..Unchained..
02-04-2010, 08:52 PM
I tried 3 post workout creatine stacks and obviously some basic monohydrate.
So far the results are as follows
1. BSN Cell-Mass (went through two tubes) works great. Taste was OK (fruit punch) the berry one was way better.
1. CL Green Mag I'm on it right now and so far so good. The strength is up, gains are already visible (after 3 weeks of use). Taste (apple) is very good.
3. Universal Storm - crap. Did not work or worked very little. I took it with Superpump250 for 2 months and the gains were really crappy. I made most gains in the last two weeks when added basic monohydrate. Will never try it again.

callhoun1
02-05-2010, 12:29 AM
best creatine i have ever used has got to be Thermolifes C-BOL! I cannot describe the muscle fullness i felt while on this, not to mention the pumps were insane! Steady strength gains were nice, nothing groundbreaking but enough to say "im here". Id damn near be pumped for 2 hours after my workouts! this and regular creapure mono-hydrate has worked the best for me

CONTROLLED LABS
02-05-2010, 07:32 AM
I tried 3 post workout creatine stacks and obviously some basic monohydrate.
So far the results are as follows
1. BSN Cell-Mass (went through two tubes) works great. Taste was OK (fruit punch) the berry one was way better.
1. CL Green Mag I'm on it right now and so far so good. The strength is up, gains are already visible (after 3 weeks of use). Taste (apple) is very good.
3. Universal Storm - crap. Did not work or worked very little. I took it with Superpump250 for 2 months and the gains were really crappy. I made most gains in the last two weeks when added basic monohydrate. Will never try it again.
so based on your list you liked green mag the most?

also, have you compared price per serving?

KB604
02-05-2010, 10:51 AM
So far I've tried SizeOn, Anabolic Halo, Cell-tech Hardcore, NO Synthesize, Purple K and of course basic creatine mono.

1.) SizeON - I really liked SizeOn and feel that I've had my best gains with it.
2.) Anabolic Halo - wasn't too great, but wasn't too bad either in overall effectieness. I do want to try the Pro-series and stack it with Vapor Pro Series.
3.) Cell Tech Harcore - When I was younger, I did fall for the MuscleTech adds for Cell-tech, the taste was terrible and I just felt like crap taking it.
4.)NO synthesize - The taste (black cherry, damn do I hate black cherry) was terrible, it tasted and felt like I was consuming some strong pharmaceutical drug. I felt like crap after taking this as well. I do admire its nutritional info, it looks like a solid product but I just couldn't stomach it.
5.)Purple K - pill form, pure Kre-Alkalyn creatine. No bloating or anything, like those powdered supplement mixes. I've always been a little skeptical about pill supps, I think Purple K gave me some gains. Wasn't too bad, wasn't too great in overall effectiveness.

I like to stack Pre-Workout and Post-workout supplements of the same brand together. I just ordered some MHP Dark Matter with Dark Rage, can't wait to try these out.

Diesel-McNasty
02-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Creatine Mono makes me retain water like crazy... anybody recommend a good creatine that doesnt make you look all bloated?

smoothballer
02-05-2010, 01:06 PM
I prefer to stick with a regular Creatine Monohydrate. Tried and True!

Bearster18
02-05-2010, 03:48 PM
Can you stack Animal Stak with Green bulge? I know I have to watch myself with the animal cuts right now with the green bulge due to stims is this correct? IS there anyway someone can tell me real quick what the difference is between animal stak and M-stak??

CONTROLLED LABS
02-06-2010, 08:21 AM
So far I've tried SizeOn, Anabolic Halo, Cell-tech Hardcore, NO Synthesize, Purple K and of course basic creatine mono.

1.) SizeON - I really liked SizeOn and feel that I've had my best gains with it.
2.) Anabolic Halo - wasn't too great, but wasn't too bad either in overall effectieness. I do want to try the Pro-series and stack it with Vapor Pro Series.
3.) Cell Tech Harcore - When I was younger, I did fall for the MuscleTech adds for Cell-tech, the taste was terrible and I just felt like crap taking it.
4.)NO synthesize - The taste (black cherry, damn do I hate black cherry) was terrible, it tasted and felt like I was consuming some strong pharmaceutical drug. I felt like crap after taking this as well. I do admire its nutritional info, it looks like a solid product but I just couldn't stomach it.
5.)Purple K - pill form, pure Kre-Alkalyn creatine. No bloating or anything, like those powdered supplement mixes. I've always been a little skeptical about pill supps, I think Purple K gave me some gains. Wasn't too bad, wasn't too great in overall effectiveness.

I like to stack Pre-Workout and Post-workout supplements of the same brand together. I just ordered some MHP Dark Matter with Dark Rage, can't wait to try these out.
try a free sample of green magnitude (via the link in my signature below), I bet you will enjoy it :)

Can you stack Animal Stak with Green bulge? I know I have to watch myself with the animal cuts right now with the green bulge due to stims is this correct? IS there anyway someone can tell me real quick what the difference is between animal stak and M-stak??
green bulge is stim free, so no issues at all stacking it with anything like that

NITR0US
02-06-2010, 11:20 AM
i need help choosing a creatine, i never used one but im willing to try it out, im about to down to gnc to pick out one

for creatine products do you use it before work out or after workout

which creatine product should i get? BSN CELL MASS or green magnitude

my main goal is to gain muscle size and definition along with strength

Peter LeDrew
02-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Ultima

CONTROLLED LABS
02-06-2010, 01:08 PM
i need help choosing a creatine, i never used one but im willing to try it out, im about to down to gnc to pick out one

green magnitude is a great option and is carried in some of those stores, but you would be better off price wise getting it from here instead

NITR0US
02-06-2010, 11:43 PM
haha funny thing is that i called like 20 gnc stores near my house asking if they had green magnitude for sale, not a single one had em, all of em was sold out sigh i wanted it bad!!! but i might have to get cell mass for now cuz im heading back to skool

strategicmove
02-07-2010, 01:50 AM
Ultima

That's a great product.

DYEGYE
02-07-2010, 02:25 AM
Funnily enough, all the creatine products I've taken have been GNC brand. I've used their monohydrate, creadrive, and Pro Performance Amplified 189. Of the three, I got the most gains with the monohydrate, but it was almost all water weight (went from like 220 to 238 in a month, no joke, only did the 25g/day load for 1 week then went to 5g/day). Dropped most of that weight pretty fast once I came off it. The creadrive was alright for endurance, I really liked it before cardio because it had carbs for energy and the creatine to keep me going, but I didn't really see any gains. With the 189 though, I saw increased strength and stamina, firmer (rather than just bulkier) musculature, minimal water retention, and overall had the best experience of the three. I liked it well enough that I just bought another bottle of it yesterday.

Peter LeDrew
02-07-2010, 05:46 PM
That's a great product.

Sure is and you are a smart member.

Big_adam123
02-07-2010, 06:24 PM
hmm ive gone away from creatine for about 2 years now, was hoping this form would give me an idea of what to take but theres really no clear cut winner with everyone

davidl351
02-07-2010, 07:48 PM
hmm ive gone away from creatine for about 2 years now, was hoping this form would give me an idea of what to take but theres really no clear cut winner with everyone

i use monohydrate, but there's increasing support that creatine nitrate is superior. i'm not so sure about Trinitine, but i'm hoping to give that a try standalone later.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-07-2010, 09:08 PM
haha funny thing is that i called like 20 gnc stores near my house asking if they had green magnitude for sale, not a single one had em, all of em was sold out sigh i wanted it bad!!! but i might have to get cell mass for now cuz im heading back to skool

get it from bb.com and save some cash ;)

SEAviator
02-08-2010, 08:59 PM

green mag

jgahlawat
02-08-2010, 10:02 PM
@CL Rep

Buddy, Kindly do me a favour. Please send me the details of ur Authorized dealer/importer in India. My mail ID is jgahlawat@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards

ikeepsitreal
02-09-2010, 02:29 PM
get it from bb.com and save some cash ;)

Ok, I just ordered the 3 pack Apple, Lemonade, and Raspberry combo. I was a Size on/ Superpump user for 2 years. Im going to give it a shot, and post my thoughts later.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-09-2010, 03:03 PM
green mag
always a great choice :)

@CL Rep

Buddy, Kindly do me a favour. Please send me the details of ur Authorized dealer/importer in India. My mail ID is jgahlawat@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards
we dont have one at this time. are you a dealer?

Ok, I just ordered the 3 pack Apple, Lemonade, and Raspberry combo. I was a Size on/ Superpump user for 2 years. Im going to give it a shot, and post my thoughts later.

awesome, let us know how you like them. its also an honor to get your first post in more than 2 years :D

njsportster
02-10-2010, 07:32 AM
thanks for the review. what other creatine products have you used?

yes, its safe to stack all three, that is our most popular stack. :)

creatine doesnt need to be cycled, white flood should be cycled though

CL-- Bio-Chem Creatine Mono,Kre-Alkalyn 1500 and GNC Creatine 189.

I've been on GM for 4 weeks now and I'm loving the results. I take 1/2 scoop pre and 1/2 scoop post.

I can't wait to add WF and PW.

Thanks,
NJSportster

CONTROLLED LABS
02-10-2010, 10:49 AM
CL-- Bio-Chem Creatine Mono,Kre-Alkalyn 1500 and GNC Creatine 189.

I've been on GM for 4 weeks now and I'm loving the results. I take 1/2 scoop pre and 1/2 scoop post.

I can't wait to add WF and PW.

Thanks,
NJSportster

that is a great stack. which flavors are you getting?

ikeepsitreal
02-10-2010, 09:18 PM
awesome, let us know how you like them. its also an honor to get your first post in more than 2 years :D

I read alot. I have been at a plateu for about 3 months and decided it was time to try something new. Most of the time, someone has already said what I was going to type.

thomasc83
02-11-2010, 08:15 AM
I have to say, the Gaspari products have really worked for me. I have made some great gains with the stuff. SizeOn is my favorite. My rep weights on Incline Bench jumped up about 40 pounds in 8 weeks. And my BB Row weight went up about 30. Keep in mind though that I focused more on Incline Bench than opposed to Flat Bench which I had always put first. My arms grew about 3/4'' as well. I had plenty of energy. I didn't bloat too bad. I'm cutting right now and running out of energy fast. I think I am about to start back on it. I've been off 6 weeks now.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-11-2010, 10:00 AM
I read alot. I have been at a plateu for about 3 months and decided it was time to try something new. Most of the time, someone has already said what I was going to type.

smart people listen, so good job :)

naturalguy
02-11-2010, 10:29 AM
universal creatine monohydrate!! every creatine is garbage nowadays!!!!!!!!!!! what???

You can't go wrong with monohydrate and with Universal you know you are getting quality

IanHudon
02-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Cell mass N-T For me Worked really well gained 5pounds of muscle while decreasing bodyfat and increased db curl by 8lbs and b.press by 15pnds for me that was the best but wait until its on sell if money if a consern for u guys cause this **** is helle expensive and u get only 30stick pack ( 2daily ) so 15days for 48$ that's hella exp lolz

RickStaaa
02-12-2010, 12:01 PM
whats the quality of green mag creatine? do you use creapure?

SEAviator
02-12-2010, 08:39 PM
green mag seems to be one of the most popular creatine in the forum, as well as sizeon.. but green mag is much more cost efficient

Zardique
02-14-2010, 06:43 AM
Been using Labrada's Crealean (Monohydrate) + Supercharge stack so far and I've had great results in both strength and mass increase (about 3 kilos after each cycle).

Looking for something new to try and based on some comments on the forum i think I'll go with CL's Green Magnitude next. Hopefully it's as good as they say (if I didn't live in Croatia, I would have tried the free samples long ago)

slam59
02-14-2010, 01:36 PM
I am thinking about using Pro Source product as I am on a very limited budget right now. I used their products some years ago and they were decent. Are they still pretty good? I see they have Creapure in their Pro Source creatine product at only $17 for 1000 grams. I am wanting to try that or Pro Labs creatine. So any of you here use pro source product line? Thanks.

mikeboxing
02-14-2010, 04:19 PM
Green Magnitude is working very well for me so far, feel stronger and bigger . No loading phase, tastes good, mixes well.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-14-2010, 09:15 PM
whats the quality of green mag creatine? do you use creapure?
magnesium creatine chelate and dicreatine malate

green mag seems to be one of the most popular creatine in the forum, as well as sizeon.. but green mag is much more cost efficient
for sure, great product and amazing value in green magnitude

Looking for something new to try and based on some comments on the forum i think I'll go with CL's Green Magnitude next. Hopefully it's as good as they say (if I didn't live in Croatia, I would have tried the free samples long ago)
let us know how you like green magnitude

Green Magnitude is working very well for me so far, feel stronger and bigger . No loading phase, tastes good, mixes well.
for sure. which flavor do you have?

dheim96
02-15-2010, 10:48 AM
Hey, I am looking to start taking creatine and everything points to green magnitude. Since it is one of the best out on the market but it does not look as if it is a monohydrate. Everyone is saying that monohydrate is the way to go so does this make a big difference? Also I am a hard gainer so I might have to take a weight gainer along with the creatine does anyone have any recommendations?

Footprints31
02-15-2010, 12:02 PM
Is Creatine something a beginner should take? I'm brand new to bodybuilding but want Awesome results. I have the drive & commitment but still working on the knowledge & results piece.

I've been told Creatine is to be taken to get over the first wall, if this is not the case is Green Magnitude from Controlled Lab's the best Creatine product out there, even for a newbie?.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-15-2010, 02:24 PM
Hey, I am looking to start taking creatine and everything points to green magnitude. Since it is one of the best out on the market but it does not look as if it is a monohydrate. Everyone is saying that monohydrate is the way to go so does this make a big difference? Also I am a hard gainer so I might have to take a weight gainer along with the creatine does anyone have any recommendations?
the creatines in green magnitude are top notch, so you are good to go. there arent too many great gainers out there. make your own from whole foods or make a shake using a protein powder, carb powder, etc.

Is Creatine something a beginner should take? I'm brand new to bodybuilding but want Awesome results. I have the drive & commitment but still working on the knowledge & results piece.

I've been told Creatine is to be taken to get over the first wall, if this is not the case is Green Magnitude from Controlled Lab's the best Creatine product out there, even for a newbie?. green magnitude is def a great option. have you tried the sample?

Footprints31
02-15-2010, 06:52 PM
I've not tried any of the sample's yet but I would definitely love some sample's of Green Magnitude & Orange Triad if at all possible. :-) As I plan to go Controlled Labs for most of my supplementation needs.

Ad32
02-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Green Mag is for sure real good stuff

u guys should get a watermelon flavor though that be amazin, i mean u guys did white raspberry and that turned out real good so y not watermelon lol

Earl_Pote
02-15-2010, 10:32 PM
i use animal pump pre-workout and prolab creapure post-workout. both solid products, and prolabs creapure is cheap.

createeen
02-15-2010, 11:15 PM
ON Micronized Creatine Powder - Made with CreaPure Creatine

CONTROLLED LABS
02-16-2010, 12:23 PM
I've not tried any of the sample's yet but I would definitely love some sample's of Green Magnitude & Orange Triad if at all possible. :-) As I plan to go Controlled Labs for most of my supplementation needs.
check the link in my signature below for a green magnitude sample (orange triad we do not have samples of)

Green Mag is for sure real good stuff

u guys should get a watermelon flavor though that be amazin, i mean u guys did white raspberry and that turned out real good so y not watermelon lol
thanks for the kind words :)

ranthal
02-16-2010, 05:16 PM
I've been taking NO Xplode for a few months now and I love it. Yeah, I realize it's not a pure creatine product so...

I'm thinking I'm going to try green mag, anyone tried stacking it with NO Xplode? BSN doesn't say how much of their AVPT is in NO Xplode so I'm not sure on the serving size to make sure I'm getting the right amounts.

And I'll preempt the CL rep and say yeah, I already put my order in for the free samples.

CONTROLLED LABS
02-17-2010, 10:00 AM
I've been taking NO Xplode for a few months now and I love it. Yeah, I realize it's not a pure creatine product so...

I'm thinking I'm going to try green mag, anyone tried stacking it with NO Xplode? BSN doesn't say how much of their AVPT is in NO Xplode so I'm not sure on the serving size to make sure I'm getting the right amounts.

And I'll preempt the CL rep and say yeah, I already put my order in for the free samples.

sounds good :D

hopefully the white flood packet will make you a serial stacker with wf/gm ;)

SPJ0688
02-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Im looking at Green Magnitude also. Does anyone suggest stacking this with something else? I've heard people using White Flood with it, is this essential or personal preference looking for energy in the gym? Thanks

weak704
02-17-2010, 10:17 PM
want to start taking creatine, my brother has a bottle of Panthera Labs PCS (primal creatine surge???) is this stuff any good?

Thanks for any help

DavidHill76
02-17-2010, 10:19 PM
I'm just about to finish off a bottle of Higher power's Micronized Creatine and have seen some great results after each cycle.

Just recently, I started stacking it with Juggernaut pre-workout and I have never seen such amazing pumps.

mikeboxing
02-18-2010, 12:29 AM
Im looking at Green Magnitude also. Does anyone suggest stacking this with something else? I've heard people using White Flood with it, is this essential or personal preference looking for energy in the gym? Thanks

Its not essential . Id go with Green mag first --sour apple btw is really good. And then once you adjust to it and see how it works for you , you can stack with white flood, or purple wrath, but its up to you. I just ordered my samples and will see what I want to stack Green mag with

snoblind
02-18-2010, 08:34 AM
what about purple K? Has anyone tried that before...

CASPERIZ
02-18-2010, 09:06 AM
Can you tell me what animal pack you used?

NUHusky14
02-18-2010, 10:32 AM
I was wondering if it is advisable to stack a creatine supplement with scivation's vasocharge. The thing is, vaso has 2.5 g of creatine with each serving, so during my maintenance phase, I would ultimately end up taking 7.5 g per day, which is more than the widely recommended 5 g. What should I do about that one??

Also the best reviews I have read for a creatine product is Optimum Nutrition's micro creatine. Not sure if I should go with this one, or the Green Mag everyone seems to be talking about? Which one is better?

jesse632993
02-18-2010, 01:21 PM
green mag is the best creatine i've had
does what its supppsed to do and is priced nicely

CONTROLLED LABS
02-18-2010, 02:22 PM
many stack it with white flood, this is a great combo and worth a look :)

Its not essential . Id go with Green mag first --sour apple btw is really good. And then once you adjust to it and see how it works for you , you can stack with white flood, or purple wrath, but its up to you. I just ordered my samples and will see what I want to stack Green mag with
awesome, let us know how you like them

. Not sure if I should go with this one, or the Green Mag everyone seems to be talking about? Which one is better?
cant go wrong with green mag, its much more than creatine and the taste is out of this world. amongst the best prices creatine cocktail products on the market too.

green mag is the best creatine i've had
does what its supppsed to do and is priced nicely
well said :cool:

Dedicated37
02-18-2010, 05:10 PM
what about purple K? Has anyone tried that before...

Purple-K is great! It gave me unreal strength gains. You should definitely give it a run.

zack1442
02-18-2010, 11:57 PM
im interested in getting some creatine next.. i personally think monohydrate is garbage and just makes u look bigger and not even ina good way, as soon as ur off of it u pretty much piss it out and lose the water weight. so im thinking any creatine for me except monohydrate

CONTROLLED LABS
02-19-2010, 02:11 PM
im interested in getting some creatine next.. i personally think monohydrate is garbage and just makes u look bigger and not even ina good way, as soon as ur off of it u pretty much piss it out and lose the water weight. so im thinking any creatine for me except monohydrate

have you gotten a free green magnitude sample from the link in my signature below?

jschnitz55
02-21-2010, 03:26 PM
I've never taken creatine before and I just started using vitamin shoppe's generic brand, and I like it so far. Cant beat 100 plus servings for 20 buck.

JoeDixon
02-21-2010, 03:37 PM
I'll be honest, for me CEE worked so much better than mono, but i guess its different for everyone. ive ordered Anabolic OD so ill see how that works and update this. But CEE gets me PUMPED

NickWeber
02-21-2010, 07:03 PM
just a note to people looking into using and choosing a brand or type of creatine, please look through the supplement science section. There is a lot f great information with efidence to back it up. Also, creatine intake amount should be adjust to YOUR personal wants and "needs" for YOUR goals. There is a lot of benefits to takingcreatine, but what type, how much and what you take with the creatine effects the results. Monohydrate is the only 100% proven in effectiveness for both strength and size gains, a quick google search will confirm. Other types such as magnesium creatine chelate, di and tri creatine malates and all these other creatines WORK, but they are NOT as pure as monohydrate as fare as total creatine content. I love Green Mag, works great, but the 5gs of creatine is not actually 5g. The binded items the help with absorption are part of that 5g, and for ME i like to use 2 servings to get a higher creatine saturation which works once again for ME. Also, never be discouraged about taking creatine, even for beginers it is safe when used properly as a suplement. So, what it comes down to when choosing you must pay attention to: propritory blends to make sure your getting adequet creatine from the serving, price and YOUR budget( mono and gatorade works VERY well and is cheap), what else is in the product( NO"boosters", sugars, aminos, protein ect). and so on. If you want CREATINE, buy PURE CREATINE, if you want a creatine SUPPLEMENT, buy a supplement. Each one is designed different with different proportions and purposes and that must be taken into account ALWAYS.

note- do not take this as an attack of any kind to any company or person, i support the usage of creatine and sport supplements, this is only information and my opinion on choosing and using creatine.
USE CREATINE =]

CONTROLLED LABS
02-22-2010, 02:39 PM
just a note to people looking into using and choosing a brand or type of creatine, please look through the supplement science section. There is a lot f great information with efidence to back it up. Also, creatine intake amount should be adjust to YOUR personal wants and "needs" for YOUR goals. There is a lot of benefits to takingcreatine, but what type, how much and what you take with the creatine effects the results. Monohydrate is the only 100% proven in effectiveness for both strength and size gains, a quick google search will confirm. Other types such as magnesium creatine chelate, di and tri creatine malates and all these other creatines WORK, but they are NOT as pure as monohydrate as fare as total creatine content. I love Green Mag, works great, but the 5gs of creatine is not actually 5g. The binded items the help with absorption are part of that 5g, and for ME i like to use 2 servings to get a higher creatine saturation which works once again for ME. Also, never be discouraged about taking creatine, even for beginers it is safe when used properly as a suplement. So, what it comes down to when choosing you must pay attention to: propritory blends to make sure your getting adequet creatine from the serving, price and YOUR budget( mono and gatorade works VERY well and is cheap), what else is in the product( NO"boosters", sugars, aminos, protein ect). and so on. If you want CREATINE, buy PURE CREATINE, if you want a creatine SUPPLEMENT, buy a supplement. Each one is designed different with different proportions and purposes and that must be taken into account ALWAYS.

note- do not take this as an attack of any kind to any company or person, i support the usage of creatine and sport supplements, this is only information and my opinion on choosing and using creatine.
USE CREATINE =]
you really dont need more than 1 serving of green mag per day

Warzephyr
02-22-2010, 07:00 PM
Quick question to CL rep, I have a pretty weak stomach when it comes to taking supplements. Does Green Magnitude have any expected side effects such as diarrhea or stomach aches?

I took Cell Tech hardcore when I first began working out and it used to kill my stomach, just wondering if you expect Green Mag to do the same?

Thanks

Juic3
02-22-2010, 08:17 PM
Best creatine supp Ive used is Size ON. Currently trying to look into another one.

NickWeber
02-23-2010, 01:09 AM
you really dont need more than 1 serving of green mag per day

true, it just worked a lot better taking 2 servings, i blame it on my crappy diet, def love greenmag lol

CONTROLLED LABS
02-23-2010, 10:52 AM
Quick question to CL rep, I have a pretty weak stomach when it comes to taking supplements. Does Green Magnitude have any expected side effects such as diarrhea or stomach aches?

I took Cell Tech hardcore when I first began working out and it used to kill my stomach, just wondering if you expect Green Mag to do the same?

Thanks
should be perfectly fine. for the few who experience it, they take a rice cake or granola bar with it and the issue subsides

true, it just worked a lot better taking 2 servings, i blame it on my crappy diet, def love greenmag lol

if that works for you, then continue to do it :)

plafman
02-24-2010, 07:25 AM
Has anyone tried "Concentrated Creatine" ? The brand I purchased is CON-CRET by ProMera Health. It is a capsule and the instructions read 1 capsule per 100 pounds. I have been using it for the last month.

P0rkchop
03-01-2010, 07:51 PM

Thanks

I am still taking the Cell-Tech hardcore. 18 days in actually and for the first 3 or 4 days I was glued to the toilet (also felt pretty sick) but my body seems to be good to handle it now.

I put on nearly 10 lbs in 2 weeks, with a protein and a vitamin supplement as well. I've kinda stalled however so I'm thinking of a weight gainer. Anyhow so far I am very happy with cell-tech.

paki123
03-02-2010, 02:27 PM
how is cellmass? Do you prefer it to green mag?

Quibble
03-02-2010, 02:28 PM
Ultima

There is NOTHING better. It has everything I would buy already in one convenient blend.

Willyoung
03-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Dymatize Xpand Xtreme pump- (lame gimicky name) this is there newest Xpand product, its incredible. I have used NO Xplode, Superpump, creakic, size on, cell mass... the list goes on and on. Nothing has given me the focus or size and strength gains of this product.

At the end of the day though everyone is different and everyone will get different results from different products so... experiment.

MaxArtz
03-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Creatine is Creatine no matter what fancy can or label you buy. Buy some basic 100% pure Creatine Monohydrate, don't fall for reinventing the wheel!

CONTROLLED LABS
03-02-2010, 09:37 PM
how is cellmass? Do you prefer it to green mag?

green magnitude is hard to beat given its effects, value and taste :)

broeli
03-04-2010, 02:05 PM
I think the best gains I've ever gotten while doing creatine is when I am on Gaspari Size On. IMO it works the best.
A close second is Green Magnitude and Beverly Int. Creatine Select.

CONTROLLED LABS
03-05-2010, 10:59 AM
I think the best gains I've ever gotten while doing creatine is when I am on Gaspari Size On. IMO it works the best.
A close second is Green Magnitude and Beverly Int. Creatine Select.

what flavor green magnitude did you use?

broeli
03-05-2010, 07:08 PM
what flavor green magnitude did you use?

Sour Apple is the flavor I've always bought.

zac20133
03-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Just one quick question. Can anybody tell me a product to take in my off-cycle that will help increase my natural production of creatine again?

rlee1185
03-05-2010, 09:38 PM
I haven't read all of the posts, but after reading this one, I'm still intrigued by MRI's CE2, as the 72% of the CEE was still available after 2 hours. If CEE is capable of the claims, then 72% of CEE is better than whatever fraction of 99% of CM you're going to absorb after it runs through your system (not to mention you won't need to drink as much water to process the CEE compared to the CM).

I have been using all of the CEE and Kre-Alklyn products and found this article on Muscle and Fitness forums. It dissapointed me. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Creatine ethyl ester rapidly degrades to creatinine in stomach acid

Child R1 and Tallon MJ2

1Department of Life Sciences, Kingston University, Penrhyn Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames, United Kingdom. 2University of Northumbria, Sport Sciences, Northumbria University, Northumberland Building, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, DrChild@CR-Technologies.net

Creatine ethyl ester (CEE) is a commercially available synthetic creatine that is now widely used in dietary supplements. It comprises of creatine with an ethyl group attached and this molecular configuration is reported to provide several advantages over creatine monohydrate (CM). The Medical Research Institute (CA, USA) claim that the CEE in their product (CE2) provides greater solubility in lipids, leading to improved absorption. Similarly San (San Corporation, CA, USA) claim that the CEE in their product (San CM2 Alpha) avoids the breakdown of creatine to creatinine in stomach acids. Ultimately it is claimed that CEE products provide greater absorption and efficacy than CM. To date, none of these claims have been evaluated by an independent, or university laboratory and no comparative data are available on CEE and CM.

This study assessed the availability of creatine from three commercial creatine products during degradation in acidic conditions similar to those that occur in the stomach. They comprised of two products containing CEE (San CM2 Alpha and CE2) and commercially available CM (Creapure?). An independent laboratory, using testing guidelines recommended by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), performed the analysis. Each product was incubated in 900ml of pH 1 HCL at 37? 1oC and samples where drawn at 5, 30 and 120 minutes. Creatine availability was assessed by immediately assaying for free creatine, CEE and the creatine breakdown product creatinine, using HPLC (UV)

After 30 minutes incubation only 73% of the initial CEE present was available from CE2, while the amount of CEE available from San CM2 Alpha was even lower at only 62%. In contrast, more than 99% of the creatine remained available from the CM product. These reductions in CEE availability were accompanied by substantial creatinine formation, without the appearance of free creatine. After 120minutes incubation 72% of the CEE was available from CE2 with only 11% available from San CM2 Alpha, while more than 99% of the creatine remained available from CM.

CEE is claimed to provide several advantages over CM because of increased solubility and stability. In practice, the addition of the ethyl group to creatine actually reduces acid stability and accelerates its breakdown to creatinine. This substantially reduces creatine availability in its esterified form and as a consequence creatines such as San CM2 and CE2 are inferior to CM as a source of free creatine.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kre-alkalyn? supplementation has no beneficial effect on creatine-to-creatinine conversion rates.

Tallon MJ1 and Child R2

1University of Northumbria, Sport Sciences, Northumbria University, Northumberland Building, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, 2Department of Life Sciences, Kingston University, Penrhyn Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames, United Kingdom. DrTallon@CR-Technologies.net

All American Pharmaceutical and Natural Foods Corp. (Billings, MT, USA) claim that Kre-alkalyn? (KA) a ?Buffered? creatine, is 100% stable in stomach acid and does not convert to creatinine. In contrast, they also claim that creatine monohydrate (CM) is highly pH labile with more than 90% of the creatine converting to the degradation product creatinine in stomach acids. To date, no independent or university laboratory has evaluated the stability of KA in stomach acids, assessed its possible conversion to creatinine, or made direct comparisons of acid stability with CM.

This study examined whether KA supplementation reduced the rate of creatine conversion to creatinine, relative to commercially available CM (Creapure?). Creatine products were analyzed by an independent commercial laboratory using testing guidelines recommended by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP). Each product was incubated in 900ml of pH 1 HCL at 37? 1oC and samples where drawn at 5, 30 and 120 minutes and immediately analyzed by HPLC (UV) for creatine and creatinine.

In contrast to the claims of All American Pharmaceutical and Natural Foods Corp., the rate of creatinine formation from CM was found to be less than 1% of the initial dose, demonstrating that CM is extremely stable under acidic conditions that replicate those of the stomach. This study also showed that KA supplementation actually resulted in 35% greater conversion of creatine to creatinine than CM. In conclusion the conversion of creatine to creatinine is not a limitation in the delivery of creatine from CM and KA is less stable than CM in the acid conditions of the stomach.

pumplikeeecummings
03-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Creatine is Creatine no matter what fancy can or label you buy. Buy some basic 100% pure Creatine Monohydrate, don't fall for reinventing the wheel!

I would listen to this guy. Creatine is creatine. I say as long as you take it with high glycemic drink, it will work wonders.

rlee1185
03-06-2010, 10:47 AM
I would listen to this guy. Creatine is creatine. I say as long as you take it with high glycemic drink, it will work wonders.

I found a study that stated this: "In conclusion, when compared to creatine monohydrate, creatine ethyl ester was not as effective at increasing serum and muscle creatine levels or in improving body composition, muscle mass, strength, and power. Therefore, the improvements in these variables can most likely be attributed to the training protocol itself, rather than the supplementation regimen." http : // www . ncbi . nlm . nih . gov /pmc /articles /PMC2649889/

Sorry the link's jacked up, but I haven't posted 30 times yet.

So I'm switching from "undecided" to "creatine monohydrate"

Brosefski
03-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Just one quick question. Can anybody tell me a product to take in my off-cycle that will help increase my natural production of creatine again?

Steak. Srsly.

Red meats in particular help with natty creatine, goto an all you can eat place like golden corral

Should come back on its own

jcgoizueta
03-06-2010, 02:14 PM
I'm taking Size on now, and i love it. You can really tell the difference in the gym.

CONTROLLED LABS
03-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Sour Apple is the flavor I've always bought.

very good choice, the apple is amazing. if anyone wants a sample, check the link in my signature below :)

Saggy
03-09-2010, 05:25 PM

Agreed
cheapest 100% pure creatine monohydrate = best creatine

weak704
03-09-2010, 07:33 PM
quick question,

when do you guys take your creatine?? I usually take 5 grams of monohydrate creatine when I wake up every morning.

Is it more beneficial to take it before or after my workout??

Thanks for any help

Saggy
03-09-2010, 08:02 PM
quick question,

when do you guys take your creatine?? I usually take 5 grams of monohydrate creatine when I wake up every morning.

Thanks for any help

I take 5grams in morning and 5grams after my workout. On non workout days i only take it in the morning. I mix mine in chocalate milk with a scoop or two of protein. The sugar in the milk is enough to help with the absorbtion of the creatine. (Most will find though that milk and creatine together will give them gas/cramps) it doesn't seem to bother me at all though.
Hope that helps bro.

saggy

jacksongtR
03-10-2010, 04:11 PM
@CL rep

Hiya ive just starting body building ive been reading through these forums for some time, and just wanted to ask you your opinion i want to buy the White Flood/Green MAGnitude/Purple Wraath Combo, and my goal is to loose fat and to gain muscle, i have only just started body building and i would like to that little extra push and gain.

thanks

Jackson

Happaboy91
03-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Works great for me, Doesnt taste bad, Helps me get pumped, and its cheep

CONTROLLED LABS
03-11-2010, 12:49 PM
@CL rep

Hiya ive just starting body building ive been reading through these forums for some time, and just wanted to ask you your opinion i want to buy the White Flood/Green MAGnitude/Purple Wraath Combo, and my goal is to loose fat and to gain muscle, i have only just started body building and i would like to that little extra push and gain.

thanks

Jackson

sounds great, what is the question?

jacksongtR
03-11-2010, 03:29 PM
haha question was in the post :P, but the question is will taking this combo give me what im looking for? Cut fat more energy and no water retention?

CONTROLLED LABS
03-12-2010, 10:22 AM
haha question was in the post :P, but the question is will taking this combo give me what im looking for? Cut fat more energy and no water retention?

it should def aid in that, yes. however diet and lifting obviously play a crucial role as well

hoosiercat
03-12-2010, 12:30 PM
I do love my creatine products but I haven't used any for awhile. I just got container of Green Magnitude in the mail today. Took my first serving and I can tell you this, its very tasty. I will let you know how well it works soon.

Warzephyr
03-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Quick question to the CL rep, i'm going on vacation for a week and won't be taking my green mag or really even working out during that time. I've been on it for about 2 weeks now and I really like it, not really and muscle gains but Im able go do more weight and more reps. So my question is, will not taking it for a week result in any noticeable differences?

CONTROLLED LABS
03-15-2010, 11:32 AM
I do love my creatine products but I haven't used any for awhile. I just got container of Green Magnitude in the mail today. Took my first serving and I can tell you this, its very tasty. I will let you know how well it works soon.
looking forward to your feedback for sure. check out the green magnitude popsicle thread to see how to make it into a tasty dessert for off days enjoyment ;)

Quick question to the CL rep, i'm going on vacation for a week and won't be taking my green mag or really even working out during that time. I've been on it for about 2 weeks now and I really like it, not really and muscle gains but Im able go do more weight and more reps. So my question is, will not taking it for a week result in any noticeable differences?

you should at least take a half scoop each day during that week to keep your creatine stores up

speedy51
03-15-2010, 06:55 PM
quick question,

Thanks for any help

on days I don't workout I take mine as soon as I get up. Days I'm working out I take it right after my workout. I like to take mine with grape juice, not any acids to mess with the creatine, and my grape juice has plenty of sugar to help it get absorbed. I just take straight creatine monohydrate. Works great and it's cheap.

Dupes242
03-16-2010, 04:16 PM
Love GreenMag

CONTROLLED LABS
03-16-2010, 10:06 PM
Love GreenMag

awesome to hear. which flavor do you use?

Sapoto
03-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Green mag wins for me by far. Most strength and least bloating. Best price, the profile is the cleanest it can get, no useless sugar and stuff.
Always used Sour Green Apple, one of the best tasting products I've taken (not that taste is rly important, but a great plus).

Waiting for OxiMega!

Footprints31
03-18-2010, 12:19 AM
Can I use Green MAGnitude as a post work out creatine stacked together with Jack3d as my pre workout creatine or is that over doing it? If I'm to go with one only, which would be the better?. I'm looking to bulk up & I'm going with OT as my Multi of choice, may add Orange OxiIMega as well...

Sapoto
03-18-2010, 06:46 AM
Can I use Green MAGnitude as a post work out creatine stacked together with Jack3d as my pre workout creatine or is that over doing it? If I'm to go with one only, which would be the better?. I'm looking to bulk up & I'm going with OT as my Multi of choice, may add Orange OxiIMega as well...

Jack3d is a nitric oxide supplement, yes it stacks perfectly with green magnitude, just take 1 scoop each 30-45mins preworkout and behold the power :) You can increase the Jack3d dose with time (from 1 to 3 scoops). Taking more than 1 scoop (the recommended dosage) Green Magnitude is useless imo.
White Flood is another option, personally I prefer stacking the same brand cause the ingredients are set in the optimal amount etc.
Best of luck!

CONTROLLED LABS
03-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Green mag wins for me by far. Most strength and least bloating. Best price, the profile is the cleanest it can get, no useless sugar and stuff.
Always used Sour Green Apple, one of the best tasting products I've taken (not that taste is rly important, but a great plus).

Waiting for OxiMega!
when did you order orange oximega?

glad you are enjoying green magnitude so much. have you tried the lemonade flavor?

you can take green magnitude post, but its best taken pre. you can mix the two together. orange oximega would be an awesome addition :)

Jack3d is a nitric oxide supplement, yes it stacks perfectly with green magnitude, just take 1 scoop each 30-45mins preworkout and behold the power :) You can increase the Jack3d dose with time (from 1 to 3 scoops). Taking more than 1 scoop (the recommended dosage) Green Magnitude is useless imo.
White Flood is another option, personally I prefer stacking the same brand cause the ingredients are set in the optimal amount etc.
Best of luck!
yup, the white flood/green magnitude stack is a very good one and extremely popular :)

Sapoto
03-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Well, it hasn't arrived in Bulgaria yet, guess it will with the next order :)

There was no Lemonade White flood left so I picked up white raspberry and didn't see a reason to change the Green Apple GM, which I enjoy too much already :) Also my Purple Wraath is Grape sooo, next time maybe a tripple lemonade combo!
Either way, tried Lemonade PW and it was cool, I'm sure the other 2 taste just as good.

Overall the stack is the best stuff I've tried. And the fact it's the cheapest of course comes as a good bonus!
Thinking of adding GlycerGrow next month, but kinda scared cause WF gets me pretty pumped already :)

Regards!

CONTROLLED LABS
03-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Well, it hasn't arrived in Bulgaria yet, guess it will with the next order :)

There was no Lemonade White flood left so I picked up white raspberry and didn't see a reason to change the Green Apple GM, which I enjoy too much already :) Also my Purple Wraath is Grape sooo, next time maybe a tripple lemonade combo!
Either way, tried Lemonade PW and it was cool, I'm sure the other 2 taste just as good.

Overall the stack is the best stuff I've tried. And the fact it's the cheapest of course comes as a good bonus!
Thinking of adding GlycerGrow next month, but kinda scared cause WF gets me pretty pumped already :)

Regards!
glad to hear it, pressure them to pick it up and I guarantee it will get their faster :)

glycergrow makes a nice addition :)

RICKY_BOBBY
03-20-2010, 11:46 PM
I'm thinking about buying the white flood + green mag combo. does anyone know how many servings each bottle has? all it gives it in poundage but I want to compare it to the actually bottles by itself to see how much i'm saving buying individually vs combo.

and also, doe anyone know how long the bottle last if I only took the recommend dosage? i.e day, weeks, months.

Sapoto
03-21-2010, 06:11 AM
I'm thinking about buying the white flood + green mag combo. does anyone know how many servings each bottle has? all it gives it in poundage but I want to compare it to the actually bottles by itself to see how much i'm saving buying individually vs combo.

and also, doe anyone know how long the bottle last if I only took the recommend dosage? i.e day, weeks, months.

If u are referring to the big tubs, white flood is enough for 50 workout days and green mag for 80 days (so basically if u train 2 days and rest 1, both for around 80 days)

hybridtheory923
03-21-2010, 12:12 PM
I'm currently on a fat loss diet and routine trying to maintain muscle. Would green mag be OK to add with fat loss as my main goal? Any other suggested creatines or should I just wait until I'm done with my fat loss routine?

CONTROLLED LABS
03-21-2010, 09:29 PM

80 days for green magnitude

50 workouts for white flood

If u are referring to the big tubs, white flood is enough for 50 workout days and green mag for 80 days (so basically if u train 2 days and rest 1, both for around 80 days)
yup

ns3425
03-22-2010, 12:21 AM
can green mag be mixed with NO black powder. insted of taking the 2 seperatly before i work out can i mix the 2 and take em down togeather?

LoneWolf2006
03-22-2010, 01:59 PM
I've used Creatine Monohydrate (ON brand) for the past few years with some great results. at first I cycled it but I've been using it nonstop for over a year (minus a vacation or 2). At the beginning of 2009 I hit some plateaus and decided to go with Purple Wraath as an intra workout drink (mixed with dextrose) and also began using White Flood as a preworkout supplement. This definitely helped me reach some bodybuilding goals.

Once again I've plateaued a bit. I ordered Green Magnitude (to be here Wednesday) to add to my supplements in hopes of improving my bodybuilding. I have tried the sample and love the Sour Apple Flavor.

Quick question(s): For my preworkout should I go one serving (one scoop) of GM and one serving (two scoops) of WF? For the record I usually use one scoop of PW for my intra unless I'm doing extended cardio afterwards in which case I'll use 1.5 to 2 scoops.

Also I'm figuring on using Green Mag for my lifting days only. I still have some Creatine Mono left, so I'm guessing to go with that on non-workout/cardio days?

Looking forward to finally stacking the "big 3" (GM,WF,PW) and really looking forward to some lifting!