PDA

View Full Version : Best Overall Creatine Product?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

beefcake_andy
10-16-2007, 09:08 PM
after reading all the positive reviews im thinking of buying SizeOn. Do you really have to take it on non-workout days too? will i see the same results if i only take it on workout days?

WolfPack331
10-17-2007, 08:24 AM
Nature's Best Effervescent Creatine:

Dissolves instantly in water
No stomach cramps
Best absorption
Tastes good
Very cheap - a month for under $10

CHUCK DIESEL
10-17-2007, 10:04 AM
If you mean the best overall creatine product as in size, strength and power gains, im pretty sure its sizeon or NOS ETHER...but Im sure sizeon will bloat you way more than NOS ETHER because sizeon has glycerol and creatine monohydrate.

If you just mean best overal creatine product as in just creatine not a solid ATP/strength/power product you can probably train hard and throw a dart at any of them and get the same results if you find out what dose is right for you or which one (Mag creatine chelate, creatine monohydrate, creatine blabla).

pittjoe33
10-17-2007, 10:10 AM
So the code is available tomorrow?

Code: 31DsizeonDisc938

As of midnight Mountain Time, the daily special is shown with a coupon code and the first 10 orders are free. After those ten, the rest get the product at the special price for that day only. The address is www.bodybuilding.com/31days.htm

Elliptical Envy
10-17-2007, 10:11 AM
This thread is great!

Vinnie Bobarino
10-17-2007, 10:30 AM
The best creatine for size and strength is clout. not only that, but it is great for endurance also. Combination of carnosine boosters with creatine orotate and other goodies that really help.

PhatSprinter
10-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Nice price!

pittjoe33
10-17-2007, 01:38 PM
I have tried a LOT of different products and I know which products have worked for me. I know what basic creatine is and CEE, but I think a lot of people get confused over the different terms used. Are the different creatines the same as others, just with a different name? If not, what's the difference? Which works better? I listed several different types of creatine below. It might be helpful if someone can break down the various creatines- what they are, effectiveness, differences, etc.

Creatine Monohydrate
Kre-Alkalyn
Micronized Creatine
Creatine Anhydrous
Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE)
Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate (CEM3)
Dicreatine Malate
Tricreatine Malate
Tri-Creatine HCA
Creatine Gluconate
Creatine Phosphate
Creatine Magnesium Chelate
Creatine Alpha-Ketogluterate
Creatine HCA
Conjugated Creatine

metalkobra
10-17-2007, 04:57 PM
Has anyone used AST micronized creatine, seems like a good buy, but I'd like to know experiences. but sizeon looks good too lol.

gbalzac
10-17-2007, 04:58 PM
The best creatine for size and strength is clout. not only that, but it is great for endurance also. Combination of carnosine boosters with creatine orotate and other goodies that really help.

Would sizeon combined w/some bulk Beta Alanine powder be comprable to clout? BA is pretty cheap relatively speaking...100 days worth for $20 bulk. (5g a day should be fine correct?)

PhatSprinter
10-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Has anyone used AST micronized creatine, seems like a good buy, but I'd like to know experiences. but sizeon looks good too lol.

I just got some this last friday. It mixes very well! No upset tummy. It is my third day on it. Today I lifted and felt kinda sore and maybe cramped. Anyone know why? I never get sore from weights. I have been drinking a lot of water. What price can you get for 1000 gm of ast?

blackeagle299
10-18-2007, 11:54 AM
Hi everyone,

Any idea or experience with Axis Labs Cee ?

Hope to know more about that, Thx alot

blackeagle299
10-18-2007, 11:58 AM

Tried AST HSC Micronized Creatine ! Not much bloating and gain some strength. Sorry for lacking of comment as not much experience with Creatine, but i guess u shld go for some others which has better feedback !

Loco187
10-18-2007, 01:06 PM
how bout horsepower?

PhatSprinter
10-18-2007, 01:30 PM
quick question: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I think I finally feel it kicking in. I'm only taking 5 grams per day. I have noticed right away when I started my second set of chest press i was sore/cramped feeling in my chest right away. I never get sore from lifting. Is there anything I need to do? I'm forcing myself to drink a lot of water so thats covered. What do you think the creatine is do in my body right now? I'm taking AST Micronized.

chilly776
10-18-2007, 03:18 PM
I didn't realize that the size on special was just for that day, can i still order it with the discount code?

metalkobra
10-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Tried AST HSC Micronized Creatine ! Not much bloating and gain some strength. Sorry for lacking of comment as not much experience with Creatine, but i guess u shld go for some others which has better feedback !

I decided to get ON's creatine, I figured since I've heard nothing but posotive feedback about their protein, I may as well have ordered both from the same company :)

RedlineRider
10-18-2007, 04:01 PM
What about BSN's NO-Xplode? I just ordered myself some, anyone have any opinions on it?

holmesdk
10-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Looking for recommendations on daily dosage of San V12. The bottle states twice a day on workout day and once on non. But the store says he only takes it once a day. I have not used it before so I am looking for suggestions.

Loco187
10-18-2007, 05:19 PM
I didn't realize that the size on special was just for that day, can i still order it with the discount code?
good question

pittjoe33
10-18-2007, 08:32 PM
What about BSN's NO-Xplode? I just ordered myself some, anyone have any opinions on it?

I think NO-Xplode is great. I would recommend you take BSN CellMass with it as a stack for maximum potential. The NO product will give you energy and focus because of the stimulants in it. You experience a nice pump in the gym. The CellMass is the creatine and cell volumizing product that will give you the added size and strength and recovery.

pittjoe33
10-18-2007, 08:37 PM

You can ask them if they would honor the discount code throughout the 31 days of the special. But, if you go to http://www.bodybuilding.com/31days.pdf and scroll down to Terms and Conditions, it states that each promotion is good from 12 AM Mt time until 11:59 PM Mt Time on the same day. It sounds to me like it's a one day deal. You can always ask though.

mccarthyre
10-18-2007, 08:42 PM
Does anyone know if creatine will help you jump higher, and if it is good to use before a practice. Does it give you boost?

sirfro
10-18-2007, 09:50 PM
SAN's v-12 Turbo

1. alittle to no water weight and I kept about 85% of the weight gained after I went off of it
2. makes my veins JUMP OUT like crazy, great for vascularity
3. gave me great strength increases, lifted more than I could ever imagine and kept the gains after I was off it
4. the fruit punch tasted WONDERFUL, would drink it for fun
5. inexpensive on bb.com compared to other places
6. made me look fuller and I felt bigger in the mirror

I completely agree!
I had used different brands of plain creatine monohydrate with little effect. GNC in particular made me feel sick to my stomach.
Then I tried Cell-Tech, which gave me a good increase in strength, but all the size [water] I would gain would diminish when I would cycle off. Plus it's expensive.
V-12 has been fantastic. It's inexpensive and tastes good. Gives a great pump and my strength has increased more than I thought it could from a creatine product.
And the best part is the first reason emptypockets outlined above: I was able to keep nearly all of the size gains I made! My strength has stayed high even when I cycle off.
It's my favorite product!

sirfro
10-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Does anyone know if creatine will help you jump higher, and if it is good to use before a practice. Does it give you boost?

I think the creatine would help with your endurance, so you'd be able to run longer/harder, but I wouldn't expect it would give you an instant boost with your vertical.

BulkingUp1982
10-19-2007, 10:13 AM
I've been taking KreAlkalyn lately, but not near the result i've seen with Monohyd

jss8422
10-19-2007, 01:18 PM
I've taken GNCs monohydrate for about 4 months and it worked VERY well for me. However it did give me an increase in acne (I don't care how many people say this is urban legend, it did. I just stopped the cycle a week ago and have lost almost all facial acne I had). Others say it doesn't, so, just wondering, could this because GNC has impurities in its stuff? Or is that just the way my body reacts to creatine?

Great product otherwise.

PowerD
10-19-2007, 08:38 PM
Ive tried so freaking many kinds of creatine and I'd have to say purple-k

ursusc34
10-19-2007, 08:57 PM
yes purple-k nr.1:-D

Loco187
10-19-2007, 09:53 PM
NOS Ether sounds pretty awesome.

nasrizainol
10-20-2007, 06:34 AM
how bout horsepower?

i'm looking to try horsepower by ultimate nutrition too.

but i think it's mostly for pre-workout nutrition, to give you pumps and all that.
you should still consider some creatine monohydrate.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/creapure.html Creapure by UN or
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/creatine.html should do the job.

nasrizainol
10-20-2007, 06:35 AM
I've taken GNCs monohydrate for about 4 months and it worked VERY well for me. However it did give me an increase in acne (I don't care how many people say this is urban legend, it did. I just stopped the cycle a week ago and have lost almost all facial acne I had). Others say it doesn't, so, just wondering, could this because GNC has impurities in its stuff? Or is that just the way my body reacts to creatine?

Great product otherwise.

drinking loads of water should help.

jss8422
10-20-2007, 01:27 PM
drinking loads of water should help.

Yea I drank a ton of water when I was on it. Probably 2+ gallons a day. Did not help though.

Lavoisier
10-20-2007, 01:30 PM
Gaspari Sizon on workout days

Prolab Creapure on off days

Waterocksnmud
10-20-2007, 08:14 PM
I work at the Vitamin Shoppe so get a lot of feed back and see results within what I suggest to peeps.

As far as a mono, Vitargo is great for size as well as Nature's Best Monohydrate. Nature's Best is really pure if you want just straight clean creatine.

For EE, Krealkalyn and Green Bulge seem to be the way to go. I used to be a huge BSN fan till I got to try everything out. I also prefer Mono because of the no water weight. I dont need the bloat.

Anything Muscletech is absolute garbage, I do my best not to sell their product. I'll leave that to GNC and thier commissioning.

As for me personally, I'm huge into Universal's Paks (Minus Nitro). I just do the simple Twinlabs Amino Fuel. Liquid forms are always better.

Price and advertsiements don mean squat, figure out what your body likes.

Lavoisier
10-20-2007, 10:05 PM
I work at the Vitamin Shoppe so get a lot of feed back and see results within what I suggest to peeps.

As far as a mono, Vitargo is great for size as well as Nature's Best Monohydrate. Nature's Best is really pure if you want just straight clean creatine.

For EE, Krealkalyn and Green Bulge seem to be the way to go. I used to be a huge BSN fan till I got to try everything out. I also prefer Mono because of the no water weight. I dont need the bloat.

Anything Muscletech is absolute garbage, I do my best not to sell their product. I'll leave that to GNC and thier commissioning.

As for me personally, I'm huge into Universal's Paks (Minus Nitro). I just do the simple Twinlabs Amino Fuel. Liquid forms are always better.

I'm pretty sure all creatine makes you hold water...That's how it works-water gets trapped in the muscle cells.

deserusan
10-20-2007, 10:07 PM

Have you ever tried SizeON? If you send me your store's address I can send you guys a bunch of samples.

-D

CONTROLLED LABS
10-20-2007, 10:08 PM

cant go wrong with green bulge. you guys also have green magnitude now :)

Heavensport
10-21-2007, 02:13 AM

It may, jumping uses the ATP system of your body, taking creatine is increasing the efficency of the ATP system, burst energy, so perhaps slightly. Don't look for huge increases though.

Heavensport
10-21-2007, 02:16 AM
Which is best for the buck out of Size-on, greenmag, No-Xplode and Animal Pump. These 4 constantly get good reviews but which would you say is best for the buck?

I'm looking to stack it with Whey, White flood , fish oil, Animal pack.

DavenBlood
10-21-2007, 11:38 AM
In my opinion Anabolic switch has shown to give the BEST results from all the different creatines I have tried. While taking it I did not get bloated or have any stomach related problems. I gained in both strength and size through out my six week cycle. The taste was great, specifically Lemon Lime. I actually had cravings for the taste throughout the day. While I do my two weeks off cycle I like taking CE2 also by MRI and have found that I did not lose any noticeable strength or size while cycling off and taking CE2. I have two days left on my off cycle and am really looking forward to getting back on Anabolic switch. I foresee gaining more size and strength.

chodan9
10-21-2007, 02:33 PM
H everyone,
I tried to search the forms for this but came up with nothing.
I have used BSN Cellmass with good results but saw another product here
from Supplements Direct for creatine ethyl ester
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sd/cee.html

I was wondering if anyone here has used it and if your results were good.
it is around 1/8th the price per gram of creatine as cellmass but cellmass has a few other ingredients and their product has creatine ethyl ester malate where the supplement direct has creatine ethyl ester hydrochloride.
Is there a great difference?
is creatine ethyl ester, creatine ethyl ester or does brand make much difference

nanotech
10-21-2007, 03:28 PM
I thought Creatine was bad for you....like a drug or something that is in between protein shakes and steroids?

I understand the benefits of general good nutrition (no fats, easy on carbs...but eat them at the right times, little sugar, lots of fruits/veggies...and even more of the lean meats, milk, etc).....and I understand that a protein shake or two a day helps as well and is harmless. Additionally, a good multi-vitamin can help round it all off.

However, when it comes to Creatine, I don't know why but somehow I feel that its not safe...though almost everybody takes it. I think somebody told me this before or something...I know its atleast not as bad as NO Explode or something, but it is still harmful, no?

chodan9
10-21-2007, 07:00 PM
From the reading I have done creatine has been found to be a very safe way to gain muscle mass. It isnt a magical thing and it still requires a lot of hard work but it is effective and safe. It is a naturally occuring nutrient that you will find in various meats it has been used by body builders for the last decade and a half with a very low occurence of mild side effects.
The more that is learned about it the more it is considered an essential nutrient.

borden2001
10-21-2007, 08:01 PM
Not sure if this is the best place to post this but i posted this in the regular supplament section and no one responded. i DID use the search quite a bit and still cant find an exact answer to my question. I have been using ABB micronized creatine monohydrate with decent results. I mix 5g with grape juice and whey protein isolate in my PWO shake. I am starting to try and learn more about these creatine products that contain creatine monohydrate, creatine ethyl esther, and sometimes a couple other different kinds of creatine, carbs, dextrose, and sometimes an NO product along with "cell volumizing agents" into one powder you mix up post workout(along with your whey protein source i imagine.) my question is are these premade creatine formulas any better than mixing creatine monohydrate with simgle carbs like from a non acidic fruit juice with a high GI value such as grape juice? do the premixed products produce that much more efficient of an insulin spke PWO? what exactly are cell volumizers? Is that just fancy marketing lingo or are they actually reffering to something other than the expansion of the cell due to the creatine itself being there? I know this question sounds ver naive but like i said i couldnt exactly find the exact answer i was looking for when i searched? Someone please help me shine some light on this subject.

Blue Blazer
10-21-2007, 08:25 PM
Ive tried so freaking many kinds of creatine and I'd have to say purple-k

Lucky you, purple-k did squat for me as far as I could see...lol

I think I am going to try Cellmass or maybe a creatine mono...CellMass is CEE right?

stoobz
10-21-2007, 09:54 PM
cellmass is ok i guess, to over rated. best creatine ive had so far is creatine chelate. by controlled labs green magnitude. stuff is amazing.

all that higher power crap doesnt do anything, which i have no idea how its on the top 5 on this site for creatine. because of the cheap price im assuming.
anyways green magnitude for me. stuffs awesome.
i was hittin 140s on dumbells today off this stuff.

Waterocksnmud
10-22-2007, 01:01 PM
I thought Creatine was bad for you....like a drug or something that is in between protein shakes and steroids?

I understand the benefits of general good nutrition (no fats, easy on carbs...but eat them at the right times, little sugar, lots of fruits/veggies...and even more of the lean meats, milk, etc).....and I understand that a protein shake or two a day helps as well and is harmless. Additionally, a good multi-vitamin can help round it all off.

However, when it comes to Creatine, I don't know why but somehow I feel that its not safe...though almost everybody takes it. I think somebody told me this before or something...I know its atleast not as bad as NO Explode or something, but it is still harmful, no?

Best reponse for this is that your body already naturally produces creatine. Taking extra creatine just enhances the effect...kind of like someone taking a T booster. Your body naturally produces test, but with larger amounts you can get better results (T boosters and creatine are not similar at all just to clarify). Essentially it's an amino acid and is found in red meat as well. Just make sure you have a kidney support for the eccess creatine.

Which is best for the buck out of Size-on, greenmag, No-Xplode and Animal Pump. These 4 constantly get good reviews but which would you say is best for the buck?

I'm looking to stack it with Whey, White flood , fish oil, Animal pack.

No Xplod is not a creatine just FYI. It does have creatine in it, but nt in large enough amount if you're looking for a a creatine product, that's why they have cellmass.

Greenmag is like No xplod but has more creatine than no xplod, 2.5g to be exact. If you're looking creatine only, Green Bulge is your answer from CL.

GreenBulge and Size on are best IMO of the one's you have selected.

I'm pretty sure all creatine makes you hold water...That's how it works-water gets trapped in the muscle cells.

Yes all creatine's make yyou hold water, the difference is mono you hold 30% in your muscle and 70% in your fat/skin cells where as EE you're not supposed to hold any in your skin cells so yoyu can keep a leaner look. Goin from a EE to a mono I gain close to 7lbs in about a week. As soon as I come off I lose the water weight. Thats why they call it the mono-bloat.

GeorgiosPanteli
10-22-2007, 03:56 PM
So Waterocksnmud,before u said that u like all universal supplements minus NITRO...Can I ask why? Its the only supplement that am using it a long time now and am not sure if it works..I didnt see any diffrence!

Back to the subject: What do u thing about animal pump? How u compare it with other No/Creatine supps..And if I want NO/Creatine supp which one is the best and why?

Am asking because I used animal pump..It really works but I stopped using it because I see an increase of acme in my arms and back..

Loco187
10-23-2007, 12:45 PM
cant go wrong with green bulge. you guys also have green magnitude now :)

I didn't know Green Bulge was a standalone creatine supplement. If that's so I'm buying it right now. I've heard rave reviews of this for a while now.

J-Rod
10-23-2007, 04:20 PM
I know I am biased, but these are just two of the reasons, why CLOUT is as good as it gets for strength, size and performance from a creatine based product:

Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006 Aug;16(4):430-46.

Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes.

Hoffman J, Ratamess N, Kang J, Mangine G, Faigenbaum A, Stout J.

Dept. of Health and Exercise Science, The College of New Jersey, Ewing, NJ 08628, USA.

The effects of creatine and creatine plus beta-alanine on strength, power, body composition, and endocrine changes were examined during a 10-wk resistance training program in collegiate football players. Thirty-three male subjects were randomly assigned to either a placebo (P), creatine (C), or creatine plus beta-alanine (CA) group. During each testing session subjects were assessed for strength (maximum bench press and squat), power (Wingate anaerobic power test, 20-jump test), and body composition. Resting blood samples were analyzed for total testosterone, cortisol, growth hormone, IGF-1, and sex hormone binding globulin. Changes in lean body mass and percent body fat were greater (P < 0.05) in CA compared to C or P. Significantly greater strength improvements were seen in CA and C compared to P. Resting testosterone concentrations were elevated in C, however, no other significant endocrine changes were noted. Results of this study demonstrate the efficacy of creatine and creatine plus beta-alanine on strength performance. Creatine plus beta-alanine supplementation appeared to have the greatest effect on lean tissue accruement and body fat composition.

Elliptical Envy
10-23-2007, 05:51 PM
Wait until people get ahold of the new flavored CLOUT.

dark_man812
10-23-2007, 06:34 PM

Can't wait...I still like CVM XT.
When are the new flavors coming out?

Elliptical Envy
10-23-2007, 09:30 PM
Can't wait...I still like CVM XT.
When are the new flavors coming out?

It looks like the delays with CVM are still going on. I can't even give you a valid ETA on this product anymore since things always come up. :p

dark_man812
10-23-2007, 09:33 PM
It looks like the delays with CVM are still going on. I can't even give you a valid ETA on this product anymore since things always come up. :p

DAMMIT, Envy! It's all your fault! Do something man!

:D

shreddedx10
10-23-2007, 10:00 PM
creaX3, by MAX's has 3 diff types of creatine in it...however the downfall is there is no other ingredients, i like dymatize creafizz, lots of pottasium in it :D

deserusan
10-23-2007, 10:15 PM

I wouldn't mind reviewing it. Octane kicks ass so if you read this JOEY I'll log CLOUT!

Elliptical Envy
10-23-2007, 11:07 PM
DAMMIT, Envy! It's all your fault! Do something man!

:D

I'm trying mayne lol

BIG-KEBAB
10-24-2007, 05:30 AM
hi i was just wondering which creatine do you think is better to get big as quick as possible also which is better - AST Micronized Creatine Monohydrate OR Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn?

thanks

nasrizainol
10-24-2007, 06:41 AM
hi i was just wondering which creatine do you think is better to get big as quick as possible also which is better - AST Micronized Creatine Monohydrate OR Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn?

thanks

eat more, lift heavier.

BADGUYROUNDUP
10-24-2007, 07:26 AM
I like the taste and dont feel bloated as with other similar products. Pirce can be high but thanks to Bodybuilding.com thats no longer a problem. I use a scoop in the moring and one more scoop right after my workout.

wadster
10-24-2007, 09:07 AM
i still believe kre-alkalyn is top knoch, i have had good results!!

aaandy
10-24-2007, 10:37 PM
I had good results with BSN Cellmass, haven't tried others soo...

Mako3
10-24-2007, 11:03 PM
Pssh.. SizeOn

drjoe
10-25-2007, 04:51 PM
My favorite creatine is Maximum Muscle Pump. It contains creatine ethyl esther. Great stuff!

austin07
10-27-2007, 09:41 AM
purple k?

CovertOp
10-27-2007, 10:30 AM
I personally like Ultimate Nutrition's Horse Power. It has a nice abundance of good ingredients.

I usually just aim towards a higher quality creatine like Ester, and if some Kre-Alkalyn is in with it than all the better IMO.

rwebb11
10-28-2007, 05:58 PM
HP's micronized mono...cheap and effective

7Happy7
10-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Pssh.. SizeOn

only reason i woudl vote against is becuase intra workout is a pita and the pills arnet as good

J-Rod
10-29-2007, 02:11 PM
I wouldn't mind reviewing it. Octane kicks ass so if you read this JOEY I'll log CLOUT!

Sounds good. Your honest and very thorough review of Body Octane was very much appreciated.

Armson Swole
10-29-2007, 02:53 PM
I've had good results with Phosphagen HP. Best stuff I've used. However, I just ordered a container of Berry SizeOn so that could all change very soon.

tbradfor
10-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Muscle Tech's Cell-Tech hardcore is the best!!! I gained over 10lbs of muscle on this stuff.
Tbradfor

Mtawali
10-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Have you ever tried SizeON? If you send me your store's address I can send you guys a bunch of samples.

-D

Deserusan, how can I get some samples of Superpump250 and Sizeon? I am hearing a lot of great things but I'd like to test drive these products.

Mtawali
10-29-2007, 10:31 PM
Deserusan, how can I get some samples of Superpump250 and Sizeon? I am hearing a lot of great things but I'd like to test drive these products.

Never mind Deserusan I found the link.
What a Doofas I am!!!!

SMallory
10-30-2007, 02:46 PM
Cellmass-artic berry

any one tried creakic..i dont like muscletech but anyway

So size on over cellmass....has anyone tried both ifso what are the results differ from another

CONTROLLED LABS
10-30-2007, 03:11 PM
green magnitude is a great choice and we will have samples of the new lemonade flavor in about a week (dont email/pm yet ) :)

dakotasmiles
10-30-2007, 04:28 PM
kreaklyn is awesome. i started with a free sample i got and it gave me the best pumps and i was putting up alot of weight. i was getting four sets instead of three and it kicked in within 15 minutes of working out. gave alot of energy. great product

NebraskaBeef319
10-30-2007, 05:36 PM
used to be a big believer in BSN Cell-Mass, but now that i'm back in school, i find it hard to afford this big named stuff... so i used the GNC Crea-Drive and have noticed a rather impressive gain in strength over the last 3 months. it's cheap and rather effective... it gets my vote.

Tru3LB50
10-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Why u people need supplements it doesnt do anything but have bad side effects l8r in your life im only in 10th grade and i bench 200 and squat almost more the 350 with no creatine **** oh and im really not trying to brag but more like being a mentoir

TAWS6
10-30-2007, 08:01 PM
Why u people need supplements it doesnt do anything but have bad side effects l8r in your life im only in 10th grade and i bench 200 and squat almost more the 350 with no creatine **** oh and im really not trying to brag but more like being a mentoir

Most people take supplements such as protein and vitimins only because they dont get enough of them in there diet. Everyone knows you dont get enough creatine in your diet, unless you eat five steaks aday. Creatine is a proven supplement and if you drink one to two gallons of water aday you will be fine. Ive taken size on and added 20 lbs to my bench, with zero side effects..just my two cents.

Peace

AronP24
10-30-2007, 11:52 PM

gracious almighty

kcinnitram91
10-31-2007, 09:28 AM
Green magnitude from controlled labs. It has the three main types of creatine and no side effects. No bloating, you don't gain a ton of water weight, and the strength and size gains are unlike any I have tried before.

RawDogMafia
10-31-2007, 04:48 PM
Green magnitude from controlled labs. It has the three main types of creatine and no side effects. No bloating, you don't gain a ton of water weight, and the strength and size gains are unlike any I have tried before.

BS it has no side effects, I tried it for a week and every time I took it I got really dizzy and felt nautious.

pitchking
10-31-2007, 04:50 PM
somtimes creatine just dont work fo rsome people.

High Power Micronized creatine and Cell Mass are the best ive tried. But go for the high power micronized, more for your money.

Magna5
11-01-2007, 12:02 AM
How long have you been lifting since you are only 14 (serious)?

Ouch.

stevehamby2004
11-01-2007, 06:56 AM
ADVANCED SIX STAR
Hardcore Strength Creatine

Just read the label.

2.5 Lbs. Fruit Punch
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Rounded Scoop(57g)
Servings Per ContainerApprox. 20

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Calories 170
Total Carbohydrate 42g 14%*
Sugars 42g
Calcium 70mg 7%
Sodium(as Di-Sodium Phosphate) 25mg 1%

HyperPure Creatine Complex? 6000mg
Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL
Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
Creatine Anhydrous
Tri-Creatine HCA

Anabolic Cofactor? 2002mg
Taurine
Taurine Ethyl Ester HCL
Taurine Ketoisocaproic Acid Calcium

Nitric Oxide Activator? 1002mg
L-Arginine
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
Arginine Ketoisocaproic Acid

Accelerated Insulin Drive? 222mg
6, 8-Thioctic Acid
L-Citrulline
L-Leucine
D-Pinitol

Wrathrowe
11-01-2007, 07:12 AM
I'm not a fan of monohydrate due to the fact I get dehydrated like crazy and I'm pissing every 20 minutes, can't sleep or anything cuz I'm waking, running to the bathroom all the time. The best creatine product I've tryed so far was definitly Ultimate Nutrition Horsepower. I'm a huge fan of this, I got great pumps, my strength went up a ton, and it didn't dehydrate me at all. Just my two cents...

CONTROLLED LABS
11-02-2007, 09:34 AM

yup, great stuff in both apple and lemonade flavors, effective and best tasting supplement around according to mos ton this board.

it has magnesium creatine chelate and dicreatine malate.

Alley-oop21
11-02-2007, 12:23 PM
What's a good creatine in regards to water absorption? I found that noxplode worked well but micronized creatine didn't seem to serve much of a purpose. Anyone want to recommend a product?

pitchking
11-02-2007, 12:33 PM
NO xplode and cell mass

B.O.L.A.
11-02-2007, 02:35 PM
I've tried these creatine products, and here's what I think of them. I never experienced many side effects with any of them, but that is just me.

Universal Chewable Creatine Tablets - This was the first creatine supplement I ever took, when creatine was first starting to get popular. They were AWFUL. They were huge tablets and tasted like chalk. Worst of all, a serving size was 4 tablets. I took them for about a year with so-so results.
http://images.alturadistribution.com/prodpics/150x150/P4721.jpg

GNC Effervescent Creatine Packets
GNC Mega-Creatine Extreme Packets
http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/91201/100.jpg
- These two are pretty much the same. I experienced similar effects with both. I felt a much greater effect from these than from the chewables. They ran out pretty quickly though, so I started only taking half a serving each time.

BSN Cell-mass
http://www.musclefinesse.com/products/bsn-cell-mass.jpg
- Cell mass was good. It lasted me a long time and I did notice benefits. But I don't think it was much better than the packets. I also didn't like the fact that it had no sugar in it, which makes it a bad post-workout drink unless you mix it with gatorade or something.

Cell-Tech Hardcore
http://www.a1nutritionproducts.com/g/h150/muscletech/cell_tech_hardcore_4lb.jpg
- This one didn't mess around. I literally put on close to 10 lbs in about a week and made big strenth gains. And this was after being in a plateau for a while on the Cell-mass. My muscles did seem a bit bloated, however. I would attribute most of the gains to the large amounts of creatine in each serving size compared to other products. And the sugar in it probably had an effect as well. It was by far the best product I've tried, but the cost was just too high for only a one month supply of creatine. Then again the serving sizes were enormous.

Size-On - Just started using this so I can't say much yet. I have heard good things though.

Big Ben 712
11-02-2007, 02:49 PM
If you have the money every single one of BSN's products will do exactly what it says. Cellmass was the first creatine i tried and after several other kinds it is still by far the best.

TD62
11-02-2007, 03:12 PM
has anyone heard or read anything about the new Muscle Ayslum Project product Optimal Dose or O.D.? its a post workout creatine?

pittjoe33
11-02-2007, 04:17 PM
has anyone heard or read anything about the new Muscle Ayslum Project product Optimal Dose or O.D.? its a post workout creatine?

I've heard of them and read a little. I can't comment on them because I haven't tried them. The cost seems very high.

pittjoe33
11-02-2007, 04:20 PM
I've tried these creatine products, and here's what I think of them. I never experienced many side effects with any of them, but that is just me.

Universal Chewable Creatine Tablets - This was the first creatine supplement I ever took, when creatine was first starting to get popular. They were AWFUL. They were huge tablets and tasted like chalk. Worst of all, a serving size was 4 tablets. I took them for about a year with so-so results.
http://images.alturadistribution.com/prodpics/150x150/P4721.jpg

GNC Effervescent Creatine Packets
GNC Mega-Creatine Extreme Packets
http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/91201/100.jpg
- These two are pretty much the same. I experienced similar effects with both. I felt a much greater effect from these than from the chewables. They ran out pretty quickly though, so I started only taking half a serving each time.

BSN Cell-mass
http://www.musclefinesse.com/products/bsn-cell-mass.jpg
- Cell mass was good. It lasted me a long time and I did notice benefits. But I don't think it was much better than the packets. I also didn't like the fact that it had no sugar in it, which makes it a bad post-workout drink unless you mix it with gatorade or something.

Cell-Tech Hardcore
http://www.a1nutritionproducts.com/g/h150/muscletech/cell_tech_hardcore_4lb.jpg
- This one didn't mess around. I literally put on close to 10 lbs in about a week and made big strenth gains. And this was after being in a plateau for a while on the Cell-mass. My muscles did seem a bit bloated, however. I would attribute most of the gains to the large amounts of creatine in each serving size compared to other products. And the sugar in it probably had an effect as well. It was by far the best product I've tried, but the cost was just too high for only a one month supply of creatine. Then again the serving sizes were enormous.

Size-On - Just started using this so I can't say much yet. I have heard good things though.

Nice descriptions. SizeOn works really good, but may take 2-3 weeks before you notice the results. But when you do, it's good. CellMass works really well too. Nice results from both.

slizzardman
11-03-2007, 01:09 AM
Kre-Alkalyn has worked better for me than anything, and i've tried most of what's out there. I use the powder, about 2/3 of a teaspoon, however much that is in grams.

plutonianman
11-03-2007, 04:44 AM

Being more like a menzter you say?!! EGAD!

tuton11
11-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Best creatine for me has to be SizeOn, does exactly what it says and does not take long to see results!!

AronP24
11-04-2007, 11:48 AM
------>SizeOn<---------

you can / the thread now

Blue Blazer
11-04-2007, 12:10 PM
------>SizeOn<---------

you can / the thread now

Damn, size on must be pretty damn good...I would love to try it, but I'm only 16 and they don't recommend it for guys under 18...

I'm gonna try a pure creatine like Ultimate Nutrition's or Prolab's they seem like solid companies and I've heard good things from both...

JM

And055
11-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Damn, size on must be pretty damn good...I would love to try it, but I'm only 16 and they don't recommend it for guys under 18...

I'm gonna try a pure creatine like Ultimate Nutrition's or Prolab's they seem like solid companies and I've heard good things from both...

JM

Good choices, don't forget that Ultimate Nutrition's Creapure is micronized while Prolab's Creapure is not. Two other brands that run Creapure Micronized is Optimum Nutrition and Universal. Can't go wrong with any of those brands. Buy whichever one you can get cheaper. :)

Blue Blazer
11-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Good choices, don't forget that Ultimate Nutrition's Creapure is micronized while Prolab's Creapure is not. Two other brands that run Creapure Micronized is Optimum Nutrition and Universal. Can't go wrong with any of those brands. Buy whichever one you can get cheaper. :)

Sorry to sound like a total idiot, but what does micronized mean? I was told to buy pure creatine at it's simplest form I guess...

JM

eg8b18c
11-04-2007, 07:10 PM
With micronized creatine, the particles are much smaller (up to 20 times), providing better & faster uptake into the bloodstream, better digestion, easier mixing, and less creatine left over inside your cup after mixing/consumption.

Blue Blazer
11-04-2007, 07:23 PM
With micronized creatine, the particles are much smaller (up to 20 times), providing better & faster uptake into the bloodstream, better digestion, easier mixing, and less creatine left over inside your cup after mixing/consumption.

So micronized = better

Thanks reps...I'll make sure to get micronized cm then...thanks again.

JM

And055
11-04-2007, 07:23 PM

Yep, that's what micronization is, it helps with digestion of creatine. It's no biggie as it's a preference for some, as long as you're getting pure Creatine Monohydrate you're set. Like I said before, any of those brands are great choices. I can also vouch for Primaforce's Creaform.

TD62
11-05-2007, 09:43 AM
So Im looking to take my workout to a new level someone recommended takeing an NO pre-workout and a post workout creatine/amino acid anyone have any suggestions Ive never been huge into sups outside the Protein

Juiced Up Jeff
11-05-2007, 08:53 PM
A Creatine Ethyl Ester is going to be better than other creatine products.
Ethyl Ester, when compared to other creatine products, still has same quality results with a lower water rentention rate and a higher muscle absorbtion rate!

All this means is that you won't have all that extra water weight and the whole "bloded" feeling afterward.

In this catagory, you can't go wrong with BSN Cell Mass.

-Creatine Product of the Year in 2005, 06, & 07!
-Contains 2000 MG Glutamine AKG (muscle recovery)
-Only $36.95
-2 flavors to choose from which both taste great!

"Juiced Up Jeff"
Bodybuilding.com Rep

tinman15
11-06-2007, 09:32 AM
MHP - TRAC Extreme NO is by far my favorite creatine product to date.

I've used several generic micronized creatines over the years and I've also tried a couple different CEEs. To date, none of the creatines I have tried have worked as well as MHP - TRAC Extreme NO. Several years ago when I took this product, I was a skinny kid fresh out of high school, I used two tubs of this during a 6 month period. I had never used any supplement before, and I was just starting to lift weights. During that 6 month period I went from 6'0" 135lbs - 170lbs. My bench went from 95lbs - 200lbs, deadlift went from 85lbs - 275, and my squat went from 65lbs - 285 and that's ass to grass squats! I don't know what my body fat percentage was at the end of those 6 months... but I did have very visible abs. Obviously I was small, frail and weak at the beginning of this period; as long as I was lifting and eating I would of gotten pretty good results. But I always credit most of my quick gains and results to MHP - TRAC Extreme NO. The logs I kept you could see a straight line of steady increases in all my lifts. Then you would see big increases when I started taking this product. For example, if my bench was going up 5lbs a week, as soon as I started taking this product it would go up 10lbs a week. And the same with my squats and deadlifts. I am working on my c.s.c.s. now so I already have a lot of people going to me for advice and this is always the product I recommend to them. Those who I recommended to try MHP TRAC all have agreed with me that this is the best creatine that they have tried.

As soon as I find a better product I'll recommend that, but for now, this and ZMA are the best things I have taken.

EndOfSilence
11-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Kre-Alkalyn IMO is the best kind of creatine out, if you read up on the science behind it you will be surprised on how much creatine mono and CEE really doesnt do and how much Kre-Alkalyn does do

Mtawali
11-06-2007, 10:57 PM
NO Xplode and Cell Mass BAD ASS COMBO!!!!!!

Richard2002
11-07-2007, 01:29 AM
What will you use among Celltech, Cellmass and No Xplode?

Armson Swole
11-07-2007, 01:45 AM
What will you use among Celltech, Cellmass and No Xplode?

I wouldn't classify no xplode under a creatine supplement even though it has a bit of creatine in it. As far as the other two, if I had to choose one, I'd go with Cellmass. In my own opinion, I've had just as much success with "lesser" creatine products like Crea-Tech and Phosphagen HP.
I've tried Cellmass and am currently using SIZEON and I don't see a significant difference. Cellmass is a little short on carbs as far as post workout drinks are concerned. SIZEON is probably the best creatine supplement out there if you don't mind spending $$$.

Jamie1985
11-07-2007, 05:54 AM
Nano

rjboutkast
11-07-2007, 05:59 AM
celltech yay!!!
never tried BSN products but they do get crazy reviews

joshfby
11-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Higher power CEE.

bigash50
11-07-2007, 09:41 AM
I wouldn't classify no xplode under a creatine supplement even though it has a bit of creatine in it. As far as the other two, if I had to choose one, I'd go with Cellmass. In my own opinion, I've had just as much success with "lesser" creatine products like Crea-Tech and Phosphagen HP.
I've tried Cellmass and am currently using SIZEON and I don't see a significant difference. Cellmass is a little short on carbs as far as post workout drinks are concerned. SIZEON is probably the best creatine supplement out there if you don't mind spending $$$.

^^ x2 SIZEON very good product but if need convenience and are looking to buil extra pup as weel you cant go wron with Animal Pump

blank98
11-07-2007, 09:43 AM
There should be a poll of all the popular kinds of Creatin so that people can vote for there favourite, I still don't know which one I should get.

cartmanstinks
11-07-2007, 11:07 AM
how bout
Ultimate Nutrition Horse Power? Is it good? i was wondering if someone were to take Cellmass, he must go on an empty stomach to consume the product. Does it defeat the purpose of muscle building in a sense that i cant consume protein shakes because of cellmass? super noob here. enlighten me

z24boy20
11-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Healthy N Fit's Creatine Mass 10,000 is the best creatine product I've ever tired. I'm a SERIOUS hardgainer and wanted to gain weight and muscle mass. The product claims you can gain 10 lbs in one month and I did with little effort, and I've tried dozens of other weight gainers and creatine products in the past. Plus it tastes great in the Vanilla flavor.

jdanielsNASMCPT
11-07-2007, 02:28 PM
i have to say that i love vitargo CGL. it is wonderful

borost4
11-07-2007, 03:06 PM
NO Xplode has very little creatine in it..its an NO product...CellTech you have to load and cause water retention...any by following the dosing and loading phase your gonna need a few containers...Cellmass is the new CEE with no loading phase...one container lasts a month and no loading phase...good luck!

Richard2002
11-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Cellmass is better than Celltech with Cellmass there's no loading and no water retention plus u've have 40 serving in box instead of 5 serving for Celltech including loading phase. The new big Cellmass box will have more than 60 serving

kent_2327
11-08-2007, 01:13 PM
The best creatine is by far Krealkalyn!

* No loading
* No water weight
* No cramping
* Taken only on the days you work out
* And its buffered at ph level 12

Its guaranteed to stay in the body for best results and its pretty affordable, it can be purchased of Bodybuilding.com

~!~ I highly recommend it ~!~

gds9624
11-09-2007, 10:18 AM
well here is my 2 cents:

i like it pure and i mean 100% pure
and yes i did "copy and paste" :)
the best is monohydrate and i get it here 'cuze it 's cheap
http://www.dsnboston.com/ecommerce/product.php?vuid=33&rpg=1
and no i don't work for them i just like the fast delievery that's all

Creatine is an important compound manufactured primarily by the liver. The body also acquires this substance through food: Meat and fish--and the protein they provide--are key dietary sources.

Creatine assists muscles in producing adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the substance that fuels bursts of energy on the cellular level. (Creatine donates a part of itself--high-energy phosphate--to create the ATP, which the muscles can then use for energy.)

In recent years, creatine also has become available as a dietary supplement. Taken in this concentrated form, it is popular for enhancing athletic performance and is sometimes used by professional and collegiate athletes, amateur and recreational competitors, and body-builders.

When creatine is taken orally in the form of a powder or pill, it gets absorbed through the intestines and then enters the bloodstream. This provides a ready source of creatine that the body can draw upon during demanding exercise, when muscles need quick supplies of ATP to keep on performing at peak levels.

Unfortunately, for reasons including "overly enthusiastic" advertising, many people now have inflated expectations about what this supplement can do, and some end up taking more than is effective or safe. In addition, although experts still don't know exactly why, some athletes experience no performance boost at all after taking creatine.

In addition, most creatine studies have been done in healthy young males between the ages of 18 and 35. This means that creatine's safety and effectiveness in women and older individuals is not as well established.

Health Benefits

Some sources recommend taking creatine to treat symptoms of serious illnesses, such as the muscle weakness associated with congestive heart failure. Others contend it can benefit people suffering from neuromuscular disorders, such as muscular dystrophy, stroke, and the hardening of the arteries that feed the heart. There is ongoing research--but still limited evidence--for these uses.

The strongest evidence for taking creatine supplements is to fuel and enhance short bursts of high-energy exercise.

Specifically, creatine supplements may help to:

Enhance athletic performance involving brief bursts of explosive, high-energy activity. The extra energy creatine produces lasts only a few seconds because the body rapidly exhausts its supply of ATP. For this reason, creatine supplements primarily benefit athletes who perform quick spurts of intense activity followed by short periods (20 to 50 seconds) of rest. Creatine significantly enhances the ability to generate higher muscular force (and power) for these critical energy bursts.
Creatine has been shown to improve performance in high-output sports, such as sprinting, swimming, jumping, weight lifting, and short-term cycling. However, once saturated with creatine, the muscles can't absorb any more, and the excess creatine then gets excreted in the urine. For these and other reasons, creatine supplements don't benefit endurance sports.

Special note on strength training: Many body-builders hope to develop bigger muscles by taking creatine supplements. And while creatine does indeed provide enhanced power for weight lifting, most people end up disappointed over the long run. Here's what generally happens: After taking creatine for a few days, urine production plummets and the body starts retaining fluids. The amount of creatine in muscles does increase, but the muscles become larger only temporarily because they're full of water. In contrast, true strength training, such as weight lifting, which involves physical stress on the muscles, actually increases the mass of the muscles by stimulating the growth of muscle cells.

Treat muscle aches and pains, and various sports injuries. Creatine supplements may reduce muscle fatigue and soreness by helping to repair tiny tears in muscle tissue following especially strenuous activity. Creatine appears to help build and repair muscle, but indirectly--by being readily available to make the task of generating muscle protein faster and easier. Some studies have shown that the microscopic muscle tears that occur during sports injuries heal more quickly in the presence of added creatine.

Forms

powder
liquid
Dosage Information

Special tips:
--Although you may see different types of creatine on the shelves of health-food stores (including creatine citrate and creatine phosphate), try to buy creatine monohydrate; it's the form used in most of the clinical studies done on creatine.

--Stick to recommended dosages. The body can only absorb and use a limited amount of supplemental creatine; taking excess amounts is therefore pointless, expensive, and even potentially unhealthy for the liver and kidneys, since they will try to process this compound. A point to remember: Extra creatine never reaches the muscles; instead, it is simply excreted in urine.

--One teaspoon of creatine monohydrate is equivalent to 5 grams.

For enhanced exercise performance: Start with 2 to 4 teaspoons of creatine monohydrate daily for 5 days, then reduce the daily dose to 1 teaspoon (5 grams). There is likely no benefit to taking 20 grams or more of creatine a day beyond 5 to 7 days.

For muscle aches and pains and sports injuries: Take 1 teaspoon (5 grams) of creatine monohydrate powder twice a day (mixed with juice) until the soreness resolves.

Guidelines for Use

Opt for pure creatine products. Products that combine creatine with other compounds (caffeine, vitamins, minerals, taurine, herbal extracts, and so on) do not appear to provide any added benefit. There is even evidence that the caffeine in coffee, sodas, and other products may make creatine less effective, so try to avoid combining different substances.

Don't overdo it. The body retains most of the creatine taken in supplement form within the first few days. With continued daily consumption, however, 90% or more of the added creatine is excreted because the muscles have absorbed all that they can from the blood.

Stay hydrated. Because creatine may have a mildly dehydrating effect in some people, drink plenty of water when taking it.

General Interaction

There are no known drug or nutrient interactions associated with creatine.

Possible Side Effects

No serious side effects have been reported with creatine supplements. However, a lack of adverse effects does not mean that this compound is necessarily safe. In particular, it remains unclear what negative health effects creatine supplementation may have when taken over months or years, particularly by adolescents whose bodies are still growing and changing.

Various sports associations warn that there have been individual reports of side effects related to creatine use; these include some cases of brief but acute dehydration, stomach and muscle cramps, and diarrhea. Although these reports are anecdotal (i.e., not substantiated by well-designed research studies), regular creatine users should be aware of such possible problems.

Another common side effect, especially at higher than commonly recommended doses, is water retention. Many users mistake this retention for true, long-lasting muscular weight gain.

Cautions

More is not better when it comes to taking creatine supplements. In fact, just because a little creatine can sometimes boost performance, it's potentially hazardous to the health to take very high doses of creatine for a prolonged period of time. Experts caution that extended high doses can lead to kidney and liver problems.

Don't take high doses of creatine immediately before or during exercise; anecdotal cases of nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea have been reported.

Avoid taking creatine when exercising outdoors in the heat. When entering the muscles, creatine draws water from the blood as well, which could cause dehydration, heat exhaustion, muscle cramps, and other problems. (Instead, be sure to drink plenty of water and electrolyte-enhanced fluids to replace what the body loses under such circumstances.)

Long-term use of high doses of creatine could potentially damage the kidneys. Don't take creatine if your kidney function is impaired.

Avoid taking high doses of creatine with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs like aspirin or ibuprofen) because doing so may put added stress on the kidneys.
Ailments Dosage
Muscle Aches and Pains 1 tsp. (5 grams) creatine monohydrate powder twice a day mixed with juice until soreness resolves
Sports Injuries 1 tsp. creatine powder mixed into juice, twice a day.

college125
11-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Cheap and effective.

x2

nike144
11-09-2007, 08:52 PM
cell tech

androo_k
11-10-2007, 06:01 PM
The best creatine is by far Krealkalyn!

* No loading
* No water weight
* No cramping
* Taken only on the days you work out
* And its buffered at ph level 12

Its guaranteed to stay in the body for best results and its pretty affordable, it can be purchased of Bodybuilding.com

~!~ I highly recommend it ~!~

Isn't Krealkalyn just Creatine Monohydrate buffered to a higher PH so it doesn't breakdown as easy, wouldn't CEE be better as it has vastly greater absorption do to the ethyl ester bond helping shuttle it through the cell wall and also protect it from breakdown? Otherwise wouldn't all the top preworkout Creatine NO products have Krealkalyn in them not CEE and CAKG?

redrider
11-11-2007, 08:17 AM
I like the BSN product line. They do what they say they will do. But thats not my question. I recently had a 24 hour urine test with blood work, a yearly event, because 2 of my family members, sister and dad had cancer. (They are better now) Anyway I take Cellmass, with good results, and believe it caused an elevated creatinine level to show up. Is there a creatine product, that works, that wont do that? Dont bother posting info from the products web site Ive been to all the popular brands sites and they all claim to be better then any other.

Next question. I told my doctor that I thought that my creatine supplement had caused the elevated creatinine level but he said that that wasnt it. I would like to find some info to support my belief that the creatinine was what caused it and not pending kidney failure. By the way that wasnt the only elevated reading colesterol was also slightly high. I also had a lower than normal testosterone level. (getting old stinks) Thats my questions.

On the up side most supplements work better if you use a supplement to help in transport to the muscles ie. after a workout. The most popular one for transport purposes seems to be waxy maze. Its a bit expensive though. So you can use a spoon full of honey not as expensive and not as good but it does help. Just take your protein and then the transport sup. followed by all the other stuff, if there is any. Sorry for the long post but thanks for reading it. . . . . . . . . .Red

Blue Blazer
11-11-2007, 11:01 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3209281

Well according to Layne, creatine monohydrate is the creatine that as the lowest transformation from creatine to creatinine...

Read, interesting post by Layne...

JM

redrider
11-11-2007, 12:59 PM
Hey thanks for the quick response. Although I have a ot of hard earned knowledge its like swiss cheese, you know. Also sometimes I get better info and change my mind, like this time. If anyone has any more info Id appreciate it. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut every now and then. LOL. Thanks. . . . . . . . Red

History in Effect
11-11-2007, 05:36 PM
N.O. -Xplode is not really a creatine product. I like the Cellmass grape.

pittjoe33
11-11-2007, 06:58 PM
I like the BSN product line. They do what they say they will do. But thats not my question. I recently had a 24 hour urine test with blood work, a yearly event, because 2 of my family members, sister and dad had cancer. (They are better now) Anyway I take Cellmass, with good results, and believe it caused an elevated creatinine level to show up. Is there a creatine product, that works, that wont do that? Dont bother posting info from the products web site Ive been to all the popular brands sites and they all claim to be better then any other.

Next question. I told my doctor that I thought that my creatine supplement had caused the elevated creatinine level but he said that that wasnt it. I would like to find some info to support my belief that the creatinine was what caused it and not pending kidney failure. By the way that wasnt the only elevated reading colesterol was also slightly high. I also had a lower than normal testosterone level. (getting old stinks) Thats my questions.

On the up side most supplements work better if you use a supplement to help in transport to the muscles ie. after a workout. The most popular one for transport purposes seems to be waxy maze. Its a bit expensive though. So you can use a spoon full of honey not as expensive and not as good but it does help. Just take your protein and then the transport sup. followed by all the other stuff, if there is any. Sorry for the long post but thanks for reading it. . . . . . . . . .Red

First, most doctors don't know squat about supplements. They know prescription medication. They are not usually knowledgeable on supplements and its effects. (I believe) that consuming a high protein diet and taking protein supplements can cause high protein levels and abnormal kidney function levels. If taking creatine, any form, you can end up with elevated creatinene levels. That's why it's a good idea to cycle off of all supplements for 2-6 weeks. It also gives your body a chance to reset. When you start up again, you usually have better results than if you stayed on them continuously. I wish I had taken tests before, but I did have tests after being on NO-Xplode, CellMass and Gaspari Novedex XT. My testosterone levels were through the roof. If low, your doctor may want to give you a prescription for the levels. Or, I would recommend from my own experience trying Novedex XT. I would also recommend taking 6 weeks off of your current supplements and taking the tests again to see if they come back down. If they do, you have the answer. Hope this helps.

sooner_69
11-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Which one should I take over the other. Loading isn't an issue to me. Obviously one is CEE and the other is MONO, so please give me a hand with my decision. Thanks guys.

Blue Blazer
11-11-2007, 11:58 PM
Which one should I take over the other. Loading isn't an issue to me. Obviously one is CEE and the other is MONO, so please give me a hand with my decision. Thanks guys.

Read the link I posted, it's on this page...a few posts back...maybe that will help you...

JM

Bigacb
11-12-2007, 04:12 AM
Powerbecks cell surge

digroc
11-12-2007, 05:14 AM
I have been using all of the CEE and Kre-Alklyn products and found this article on Muscle and Fitness forums. It dissapointed me. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Creatine ethyl ester rapidly degrades to creatinine in stomach acid

Child R1 and Tallon MJ2

1Department of Life Sciences, Kingston University, Penrhyn Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames, United Kingdom. 2University of Northumbria, Sport Sciences, Northumbria University, Northumberland Building, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, DrChild@CR-Technologies.net

Creatine ethyl ester (CEE) is a commercially available synthetic creatine that is now widely used in dietary supplements. It comprises of creatine with an ethyl group attached and this molecular configuration is reported to provide several advantages over creatine monohydrate (CM). The Medical Research Institute (CA, USA) claim that the CEE in their product (CE2) provides greater solubility in lipids, leading to improved absorption. Similarly San (San Corporation, CA, USA) claim that the CEE in their product (San CM2 Alpha) avoids the breakdown of creatine to creatinine in stomach acids. Ultimately it is claimed that CEE products provide greater absorption and efficacy than CM. To date, none of these claims have been evaluated by an independent, or university laboratory and no comparative data are available on CEE and CM.

This study assessed the availability of creatine from three commercial creatine products during degradation in acidic conditions similar to those that occur in the stomach. They comprised of two products containing CEE (San CM2 Alpha and CE2) and commercially available CM (Creapure?). An independent laboratory, using testing guidelines recommended by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), performed the analysis. Each product was incubated in 900ml of pH 1 HCL at 37? 1oC and samples where drawn at 5, 30 and 120 minutes. Creatine availability was assessed by immediately assaying for free creatine, CEE and the creatine breakdown product creatinine, using HPLC (UV)

After 30 minutes incubation only 73% of the initial CEE present was available from CE2, while the amount of CEE available from San CM2 Alpha was even lower at only 62%. In contrast, more than 99% of the creatine remained available from the CM product. These reductions in CEE availability were accompanied by substantial creatinine formation, without the appearance of free creatine. After 120minutes incubation 72% of the CEE was available from CE2 with only 11% available from San CM2 Alpha, while more than 99% of the creatine remained available from CM.

CEE is claimed to provide several advantages over CM because of increased solubility and stability. In practice, the addition of the ethyl group to creatine actually reduces acid stability and accelerates its breakdown to creatinine. This substantially reduces creatine availability in its esterified form and as a consequence creatines such as San CM2 and CE2 are inferior to CM as a source of free creatine.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kre-alkalyn? supplementation has no beneficial effect on creatine-to-creatinine conversion rates.

Tallon MJ1 and Child R2

1University of Northumbria, Sport Sciences, Northumbria University, Northumberland Building, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, 2Department of Life Sciences, Kingston University, Penrhyn Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames, United Kingdom. DrTallon@CR-Technologies.net

All American Pharmaceutical and Natural Foods Corp. (Billings, MT, USA) claim that Kre-alkalyn? (KA) a ?Buffered? creatine, is 100% stable in stomach acid and does not convert to creatinine. In contrast, they also claim that creatine monohydrate (CM) is highly pH labile with more than 90% of the creatine converting to the degradation product creatinine in stomach acids. To date, no independent or university laboratory has evaluated the stability of KA in stomach acids, assessed its possible conversion to creatinine, or made direct comparisons of acid stability with CM.

This study examined whether KA supplementation reduced the rate of creatine conversion to creatinine, relative to commercially available CM (Creapure?). Creatine products were analyzed by an independent commercial laboratory using testing guidelines recommended by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP). Each product was incubated in 900ml of pH 1 HCL at 37? 1oC and samples where drawn at 5, 30 and 120 minutes and immediately analyzed by HPLC (UV) for creatine and creatinine.

In contrast to the claims of All American Pharmaceutical and Natural Foods Corp., the rate of creatinine formation from CM was found to be less than 1% of the initial dose, demonstrating that CM is extremely stable under acidic conditions that replicate those of the stomach. This study also showed that KA supplementation actually resulted in 35% greater conversion of creatine to creatinine than CM. In conclusion the conversion of creatine to creatinine is not a limitation in the delivery of creatine from CM and KA is less stable than CM in the acid conditions of the stomach.

I can speak first hand. Had to have blood work done for a surgey and my creatinine level put me at a suspected stage 2 liver desease. Went back for more blood work just prior with out taking pills for the day and was normal.

sooner_69
11-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Alright well I went with the Higher Power. I'm sorta new to the supplement world; my first two products, which I'm currently taking, are N.O.-Xplode, and ON 100% Whey. So I decided to bump up to creatine. I've read quite a bit on the matter and ended up going with the mono. I know some people believe in loading and others don't, but I think I'll load for three days with 25 grams. Now my question is....

When I'm loading, and when I go down to a maintenance phase, what do I need to drink it with? From what I understand, insulin is what drives the creatine into the muscle. And a good insulin spike comes from dextrose....so ultimately, what should I do to maximize my results?

pittjoe33
11-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Alright well I went with the Higher Power. I'm sorta new to the supplement world; my first two products, which I'm currently taking, are N.O.-Xplode, and ON 100% Whey. So I decided to bump up to creatine. I've read quite a bit on the matter and ended up going with the mono. I know some people believe in loading and others don't, but I think I'll load for three days with 25 grams. Now my question is....

When I'm loading, and when I go down to a maintenance phase, what do I need to drink it with? From what I understand, insulin is what drives the creatine into the muscle. And a good insulin spike comes from dextrose....so ultimately, what should I do to maximize my results?

Here's a recipe for a decent post-workout drink:
Maltodextrin - 2.6 TBL
Dextrose ? 3.75 tsp
Taurine - 1/4 tsp (1g)
Sea Salt - A little less than 1/8 tsp
Whey ? 1 scoop
Stevia - Tiny scoop
Water - 16 oz

Total = Calories 242, Protein 24g, Carbohydrates 32g, Sugar 16g, Sodium approx. 250 mg, Fat 1.5g, Taurine 1g.

redrider
11-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the replies! I normally cycle off of my supplements in September every year. so Im ok there. This year I started back on Sep. 30. The only things I dont cycle are my diet and multi-vitamin. I believe the creatinine was elevated partly due to mild dehydration. I normally drink well over a gallon of water a day and went a few days with less than a gallon.

As far as the testosterone I have been on shots, I get one about every 14 days, for 2 or 3 years. Before a shot its usually about 200 and a day or two after a shot its about 300. Ive had it tested during both time frames, blood tests, thats how I know. Without the shots I had a hard time gaining any muscle, no suprise really, and with them I can make some gains although slow. The reason I got on the shots was that I was having a hard time getting the day to day chores, normal tasks, done. Basicly no get up and go. Now with the shots I even have time to go to the gym and lift. (I included this so that it might help others) Im 47 Ill be 48 soon and I still say getting old stinks. . . . . . . . .Red

pittjoe33
11-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the replies! I normally cycle off of my supplements in September every year. so Im ok there. This year I started back on Sep. 30. The only things I dont cycle are my diet and multi-vitamin. I believe the creatinine was elevated partly due to mild dehydration. I normally drink well over a gallon of water a day and went a few days with less than a gallon.

As far as the testosterone I have been on shots, I get one about every 14 days, for 2 or 3 years. Before a shot its usually about 200 and a day or two after a shot its about 300. Ive had it tested during both time frames, blood tests, thats how I know. Without the shots I had a hard time gaining any muscle, no suprise really, and with them I can make some gains although slow. The reason I got on the shots was that I was having a hard time getting the day to day chores, normal tasks, done. Basicly no get up and go. Now with the shots I even have time to go to the gym and lift. (I included this so that it might help others) Im 47 Ill be 48 soon and I still say getting old stinks. . . . . . . . .Red

You shouldn't stay on creatine, NO2, etc. more than 3 months withoutcycling off. I would either go on for 6 weeks, then take 2-6 weeks off, or go on for 3 months, then take a month off. Just my opinion.

redrider
11-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Ok. Ill give your suggestion a try. Im quickly getting back to the place Ive been to several times as far as bodybuilding and Ive always seemed to get stuck there. So Ill try your suggestions. Even though I dont plan to compete or be in any contests I would still like to see just how far I can go. Thanks again. . . . . . . . .Red

TD62
11-13-2007, 07:06 PM
whats a good post workout creatine?

pittjoe33
11-13-2007, 07:35 PM
whats a good post workout creatine?

BSN CellMass and Gaspari SizeOn.

deserusan
11-14-2007, 02:59 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/deserusan/untitled-3.jpg

Since there has been a huge buzz on the forums about SizeON we have once again decided to offer another promotion to the Bodybuilding.com forum community. This time, we will be offering free samples of Grape SizeON. However, we kindly ask that you post feedback on both our forum and here in this thread. This means, you must be a member of www.gaspariforum.com as well as Bodybuilding.com.

Here are the simple rules to follow:

1. Make sure you are a member of the www.gaspariforum.com using the same screen name used here on Bodybuilding.com. If you are not a member feel free to sign up!

2. Send an e-mail to daniel@gasparinutrition.com with "Grape SizeON Sample Promotion" in the subject line. Be sure to include your screen name, full name, and address in the body of the e-mail. Also post "e-mail sent" here or something witty which I might find entertaining.

3. At this time we can only open this offer up to US Residents who are 18 and older so don't apply if you do not meet this criteria. We are still working with Bodybuilding.com on a sampling program for international customers so thank you for your continued patience.

4. Once you get your samples, use them, and then place the feedback in this thread as well as the appropriate thread listed in the SizeON subforum titled Grape SizeON Feedback (http://gaspariforum.com/index.php?topic=465.0)

5. We are limiting this to the first two hundred requests at present. I will announce when we have reached the limit.

6. Please do not e-mail me or PM with any questions regarding this promotion. If you do I will ingnore your request due to the process volume of this. You can post them here however. :)

7. No shenanigans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenanigan)!

8. If there are any shenanigans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenanigan) you will be barred from any further Gaspari related promotions and have a request put into the moderators here to be blacklisted.

Disclaimer: Gaspari Nutrition does not sell your private information to 3rd party entities nor will we initiate litigation if you do not like our products.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/deserusan/NWorksMS.jpg

Armson Swole
11-14-2007, 03:07 AM
Best Overall Creatine Product=SizeON

pittjoe33
11-14-2007, 06:14 AM
Email sent- thanks.

sooner_69
11-14-2007, 12:38 PM
Thanks a bunch!

fltallpaul
11-14-2007, 01:13 PM
Email has been sent

Waiting
Waiting

Still not here

good thing bodybuilders have patience!

julian.now
11-14-2007, 08:55 PM
I am absolutely convinced that Kre-Alkalyn is the greatest creatine product ever invented. Virtually everything the manufacturer claims about the creatine product is true as I've personally have had incredible results on only the second day. This creatine product requires a much less dosage, because all of it is used by your muscles and not converted into toxic creatinine, a useless by product. It is very cost effective and simply MORE effective than regular creatine. One final point is that it has no side effects. I have taken cell tech, and Country Life creatine monohydrate in the past and have experienced horrible side effects consisting of really bad nausea and head aches. Althought monohydrate works, I believe the side effects are indicative that one should avoid it. I wish we sold this product at Whole Foods, but not yet as it is still very new(2002).

deuce24
11-14-2007, 09:42 PM
I like all the eas creatine products, inexpensive and effective

kent_2327
11-14-2007, 10:56 PM
Isn't Krealkalyn just Creatine Monohydrate buffered to a higher PH so it doesn't breakdown as easy, wouldn't CEE be better as it has vastly greater absorption do to the ethyl ester bond helping shuttle it through the cell wall and also protect it from breakdown? Otherwise wouldn't all the top preworkout Creatine NO products have Krealkalyn in them not CEE and CAKG?

In theory YES, but not in practicality!! Only because the ethyl ester cannot be buffered at the same level at the mono, which means you still get the side effects from it!! And yes I would like to see some of these top brands putting Kre-alkalyn in its products!!!

julian.now
11-14-2007, 11:27 PM
I've only been in the supplement industry two years, but from what I know in doing thousands of hours of research and in talking to reps I have determined that you never want to take a companies word for it about their product. The most important thing to know is that 'knowledge is power' and arming yourself with knowledge is not only priceless, but will save you LOTS of money, pain, and suffering.

So, in knowing this we can determine that the big companies like cell tech and other leading creatine brands are simply in business to profit, even though their product is clearly inferior to kre-alkalyn. Most companies simply don't prioritize the quality of their product, what matters to them is MARKETING and going with trends.

An example is that drug companies deliberately lie and say their 'research' is so expensive that they must mark up their drugs by 300,000%. The fact is that the money they spend on research is only a FRACTION of what they spend on marketing. It's not even comparable. Their spend 10x more on marketing than research.

Certainly the same goes on in the supplement industry, but in a much lesser degree. Simply learning about certain products, certain formulations, reading books that educate, rather than market will definitely arm you with knowledge to make better decisions. Taking kre-alkalyn is one of those good decisions.

YaNaSeNa
11-15-2007, 03:47 AM
Thank You :D

mwatg
11-15-2007, 06:40 AM
i'm a believer in nutrabolics NOZ full throttle for creatine and AAKG combined - 45mins before resistance training.

huryson
11-15-2007, 06:54 AM
If you had to pick just ONE creatine product, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick a product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take creatine, if creatine works, or why some creatines do not work. Just list your absolute favorite creatine product and give your detailed reason.)

creatine monohyrdate is the most popular one,we have sold this ingredient in bulks every months.

androo_k
11-15-2007, 10:29 AM
In theory YES, but not in practicality!! Only because the ethyl ester cannot be buffered at the same level at the mono, which means you still get the side effects from it!! And yes I would like to see some of these top brands putting Kre-alkalyn in its products!!!

CEE and Kre-alkalyn don't have the same science backing them up as Creatine Mono due to the years of study Mono has piled up. So in the end both (CEE and Kre-alkalyn) do rely on theory. So I go by my personal experience to the results. Personally on a pure results stand point I found Creatine Mono did make me gain weight with a little strength but didn't always work for me if I wasn't consistent. Didn't really notice much from Kre-alkalyn found Creatine mono Better. However, my best experience has been with Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate which has been in the Pre workout drinks I usually take. Works first workout for strength and is none stop from there as I continued taking it. The weight gain was more gradual but seemed to be more lean, less water. CEE I have actually only taken a few times but had awesome muscle volume and strength. Also CAKG is usually in the preworkout too. So my vote for shear Weight CM, for best overall results CEEM, CAKG. Also I believe all creatines are Creatine Mono with added bonds to try and help with protection from degradation. Be it if it is Kre-alk, CEE, CAKG or CEEM

pittjoe33
11-15-2007, 12:18 PM
CEE and Kre-alkalyn don't have the same science backing them up as Creatine Mono due to the years of study Mono has piled up. So in the end both (CEE and Kre-alkalyn) do rely on theory. So I go by my personal experience to the results. Personally on a pure results stand point I found Creatine Mono did make me gain weight with a little strength but didn't always work for me if I wasn't consistent. Didn't really notice much from Kre-alkalyn found Creatine mono Better. However, my best experience has been with Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate which has been in the Pre workout drinks I usually take. Works first workout for strength and is none stop from there as I continued taking it. The weight gain was more gradual but seemed to be more lean, less water. CEE I have actually only taken a few times but had awesome muscle volume and strength. Also CAKG is usually in the preworkout too. So my vote for shear Weight CM, for best overall results CEEM, CAKG. Also I believe all creatines are Creatine Mono with added bonds to try and help with protection from degradation. Be it if it is Kre-alk, CEE, CAKG or CEEM

All creatines are creatine mono. It is just what is attached to it to supposedly keep it from breaking down, or transport better, or allow it to be used by the body. Wouldn't it be great to take 10 people, put them in a controlled environment, then do 6 week on/4 weeks off cycles using only each creatine? You could track daily weight, size, strength, etc. (Creatine Monohydrate, Kre-Alkalyn, Micronized Creatine, Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE), Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate (CEM3), Dicreatine Malate, Tricreatine Malate, Tri-Creatine HCA, Creatine Gluconate, Creatine Phosphate, Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Creatine Alpha-Ketogluterate, Creatine HCA and conjugated creatine).

Jamier11
11-15-2007, 12:41 PM
It would be nice for a study like that to be run. But you would need a lot more than 10 people to substantiate the results.

pittjoe33
11-15-2007, 12:51 PM
It would be nice for a study like that to be run. But you would need a lot more than 10 people to substantiate the results.

I know that is the norm, but I actually would prefer a smaller to keep it less complicated. For something being documented and journaled as fact in something official, I agree. But you and I can go into a room with common sense, repeat the same studies over and over with different products and tell what works and what doesn't. You do need more people though due to people responding differently to different things or not at all.

Senor Awesome
11-15-2007, 01:41 PM

yeah I really liked CellMass and now Im doing SizeOn ..

I'll see how that goes.

So far, Cellmass > SizeOn , but I'll decide after the whole bottle

pittjoe33
11-15-2007, 01:44 PM
yeah I really liked CellMass and now Im doing SizeOn ..

I'll see how that goes.

So far, Cellmass > SizeOn , but I'll decide after the whole bottle

I felt the same way. CellMass seems to get better results quicker. SizeOn- you start feeling stronger and harder after 2-3 weeks of use. For me any way.

Senor Awesome
11-15-2007, 01:45 PM
I felt the same way. CellMass seems to get better results quicker. SizeOn- you start feeling stronger and harder after 2-3 weeks of use. For me any way.

hmm I have not been on that long so ill obviously find out

I feel kinda soft and watery now, but with CM i felt hard and strong 24/7

DocMike
11-15-2007, 01:51 PM
email sent. I was going to try SizeOn anyway, now I get to sample

Dirkules
11-15-2007, 05:32 PM
The Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutriton has published a head-to-head comparison of Creatine Pyruvate, Citrate and Monohydrate. Its a peer-reviewed scientific journal...

http://www.jissn.com/content/4/1/17
http://www.jissn.com/content/pdf/1550-2783-4-17.pdf

Has anyone experience with those forms of Creatine?

mopower360
11-15-2007, 05:51 PM
Email sent. Thanks in advance.

julian.now
11-15-2007, 06:06 PM
i'm a believer in nutrabolics NOZ full throttle for creatine and AAKG combined - 45mins before resistance training.

The interesting thing about this is that the SAME guy who discovered AAKG discovered Kre-alkalyn--Jeff Golini.

Armson Swole
11-15-2007, 07:17 PM
I like all the eas creatine products, inexpensive and effective

+1

pittjoe33
11-15-2007, 07:43 PM
The Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutriton has published a head-to-head comparison of Creatine Pyruvate, Citrate and Monohydrate. Its a peer-reviewed scientific journal...

Any all-around creatine experts that can break down what each of the following are with personal experiences on the effectiveness?

Creatine Monohydrate
Kre-Alkalyn
Creatine Pyruvate
Creatine Citrate
Micronized Creatine
Creatine Anhydrous
Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE)
Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate (CEM3)
Dicreatine Malate
Tricreatine Malate
Tri-Creatine HCA
Creatine Gluconate
Creatine Phosphate
Creatine Magnesium Chelate
Creatine Alpha-Ketogluterate
Creatine HCA
conjugated creatine

USarmyGSC
11-16-2007, 04:16 AM
BSN NO-Xplode is not intended to give you the effects of creatine, That is what they make their Cell Mass product for, cell mass is a post-workout creatine, so you take their creatine during your muscles recovery time. NO-Xplode is supposed to give you bursts of energy and increase your performance while in the gym. I have a few friends here who use it, and their gains are quite impressive.

kent_2327
11-16-2007, 09:57 AM

Yeah I see what your saying!!! I have really good results with both, and until recently I would say that ethyl ester has had the most gain and results!! What I like most about the Kre-alkalyn is there is no loading and no side effects, like i got from the ee!! But I wouldn't be opposed to trying some new stuff that has been brought up here! Just to try out and see how it goes

Tripp Doogan
11-16-2007, 12:25 PM
I'm always up to try new products. I've heard about SizeON too, and I cant wait to see how it works for me.

Thank you!

sooner_69
11-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Alright, well I came home for lunch and on my front step was a package containing a big 'ol tub of N.O.-Xplode and Higher Power Micronized Creatine! I ordered the stuff monday from bodybuilding and it got here today....pretty fast in my opinion.

Anyway, I don't have access to a gym again till next monday. But I plan on loading for three days with 20g's of the HP. My question is...since I'm not gonna lift till monday, is it alright for me to load tonight, saturday, and sunday and then just bump down to a maintanence level monday?

drummerofgod89
11-16-2007, 04:20 PM
Alright, well I came home for lunch and on my front step was a package containing a big 'ol tub of N.O.-Xplode and Higher Power Micronized Creatine! I ordered the stuff monday from bodybuilding and it got here today....pretty fast in my opinion.

Anyway, I don't have access to a gym again till next monday. But I plan on loading for three days with 20g's of the HP. My question is...since I'm not gonna lift till monday, is it alright for me to load tonight, saturday, and sunday and then just bump down to a maintanence level monday?

I would say yes because you can take creatine on offdays anyway. I don't see why you couldn't load on offdays. Also, your muscles can take in so much creatine, so as long as you aren't eating creatine like it's candy, I think you'll be fine loading 20 grams a day.

BriSalig
11-16-2007, 07:29 PM
I am currently cutting

I take whey protein, and cytosports evopro before bed time. I eat a well balanced diet, 6-7 times a day.

What do you guys think about taking cellmass? Or what is the real difference between taking cellmass and nitrix...both BSN products? It seems like both increase hardness, and size of muscles. What do you guys think?

pittjoe33
11-16-2007, 07:31 PM
I am currently cutting

I take whey protein, and cytosports evopro before bed time. I eat a well balanced diet, 6-7 times a day.

What do you guys think about taking cellmass? Or what is the real difference between taking cellmass and nitrix...both BSN products? It seems like both increase hardness, and size of muscles. What do you guys think?

I like CellMass a lot, but I'm not too sure about using any creatine products while cutting. Maybe in pill form or a kre-alkalyn creatine that doesn't make you bloat at all. Maybe others might have more thoughts on this.

BriSalig
11-16-2007, 07:37 PM
I like CellMass a lot, but I'm not too sure about using any creatine products while cutting. Maybe in pill form or a kre-alkalyn creatine that doesn't make you bloat at all. Maybe others might have more thoughts on this.

that was a concern of mine, however I was under the impression that cellmass did not cause as much water retention

BIG-MATT
11-16-2007, 07:39 PM
what do yall think of xceed? creatine ethyl ester...

im thinking of trying it out but want to see who used it and if they like it

pittjoe33
11-16-2007, 08:13 PM
that was a concern of mine, however I was under the impression that cellmass did not cause as much water retention

Are you cutting for a competition or just cutting for normal training? If for a competition, I would talk to someone before hand to see if there is bloating. If not for competition, try CellMass or SizeOn and see how it works for you.

Citenex
11-16-2007, 08:59 PM
Anyone know anything about MAX creatine monohydrate?
Here it is:

http://www.maxmuscle.com/shopmax/store.cfm?page=details.cfm&cartaction=none&thisrow=1&action=list&Product_ID=129&criteria=28

says its by MM sports nutrition. I have the sample thing, and im now doing the loading phase, it has no flavor, it doesn't disolve in the water AT ALL, it all sinks to the bottom so you have keep shaking it around to get it all. actually I think it doesnt dissolve in the water because of this:

"Creatine degrades very rapidly after mixing or exposure to even minute amounts of water. To retain its strength and chemical structure perfectly, MM Sports Nutrition's Creatine Monohydrate is micro-crystalline, rather than the usual powder. Even in the highest humidity areas, our pure creatine resisits moisture."

Is this a good product and has anyone had good results from it? I dunno if I should get another one or use this. Anyone?

david100proof
11-16-2007, 10:52 PM
creatine sucks did nothing but bloat me i used hy-power i droped it strictly bsn nos animal stack,test,on protein,and have more strength now that im off it

aggiepower
11-18-2007, 12:00 AM
i am getting good results with gaspari size on, but it is a bit expensive

Tripp Doogan
11-18-2007, 06:55 AM
i am getting good results with gaspari size on, but it is a bit expensive

I keep hearing good things about this SizeON, I hope this sample will be a good sized one. I'd like to see how it works. I really dont care what it tastes like. Cell Tech was pretty nasty too, but I aint buying it for the taste. I want to SEE improvement.

-Ironside-
11-18-2007, 01:23 PM
I've only tried a few creatines. The old stuff from the mid 90's worked pretty well for me. I tried CEE when it first came out and it made me feel kinda ****ty and bloated.
I'll try this size on stuff, see if that works.. so deserusan, send me a sample, chop chop. Email sent

justinl401
11-18-2007, 02:42 PM
How long have you been lifting since you are only 14 (serious)?

lol

TD62
11-18-2007, 03:50 PM
SizeON email sent

RonShipman
11-18-2007, 05:28 PM
Storm (Value, Quality, servings)

Green Magnitude (Value, Taste, servings)

SizeOn (Carbs, low Sugar, good quality, overpriced)

Beverly creatine select (Quality and effects, simple and great)

Cellmass (Taste, few extras in it, expensive)

Celltech (high Sugar, Carbs, monohydrate, overpriced and goes quick)

Xceed ( On Storm and Green Mag level almost, but half the servings for same price)

Swole (On Storm and Green mag level, but half the servings for around same price)

Bodyfortress Creatine ( A cheap version of Celltech, just as effective, loaded with carbs and sugar can be had cheap too) * Great beginner creatine on a budget*

Mikers1
11-18-2007, 05:56 PM
Six Star creatine esther. Love it because it doesn't make you hold water. Goes straight into your muscles, no bloating or "puffy" look whatsoever.

Mikers1
11-18-2007, 05:58 PM
creatine sucks did nothing but bloat me i used hy-power i droped it strictly bsn nos animal stack,test,on protein,and have more strength now that im off it

Try Creatine Esther - no bloating

RonShipman
11-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Six Star creatine esther. Love it because it doesn't make you hold water. Goes straight into your muscles, no bloating or "puffy" look whatsoever.

I agree. I used the Six Star Ethyl Ester about 2 years ago great stuff. High quality and works. No Bloat and strength increases I could feel within the first workout. Seriously. Six Star changed the product though it's like 3 different kinds of creatine, the formula looks more imressive than before but is it? I only used the original formula.

jdjprimer19
11-18-2007, 08:23 PM
I've been on multiple brands and forms from regular creatine monohydrate to CEE, Creatine gluconate, and creatine chelate.

My winner is Gaspari's Size-On (creatine gluconate)

Runner-up = Controlled Labs Green Magnitude (creatine chelate)

Monohydrate gets third

...and unfortunately even though Cell Mass tastes absolutely amazing, it has done nothing significant for me.

spin1200
11-18-2007, 08:43 PM
I agree, with the size on. Also stacking with sci-fit kre-aklyn was a great lean mass builder for me.

jdjprimer19
11-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Anyone tried beta-alanine in conjunction w/ creatine?

betotey
11-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Fizogen's Mass Cycle worked great for me. Very good post workout supplement.

richc
11-19-2007, 06:43 PM
i have used the bsn stack , cellmass, nitirix and no explode in the past with good results, i didnt feel bloated and my muscles were looking pretty solid, unfortunately i didnt manage to keep most of my gains due to the fact that i decided to cut and did it wrong, what i got was severly overtrained, i lost a lot of weight but i think a lot of it was muscle along with the fat

i am using creakic and nanovapor right now, i feel strong and my workouts are great but i think my muscles look a little puffy and i feel bloated as hell after taking the nanovapor. i am about to try another cutting cycle, well see how much of my gains stay with me this time.

eg8b18c
11-19-2007, 09:10 PM
SIZE ON by Gaspari Nutrition gets my vote. It tastes great, and I immediately gained plenty of mass and strength from it.

trueathlete
11-19-2007, 10:15 PM
I would seriously give Hard Nutritions new Sizeagen a try. We are running testers on company promotions. Not trying to be a troll, just give it a shot.

androo_k
11-20-2007, 01:49 AM

Nice find, These forms of Creatine are pretty old . They were the first to come out after Mono. I tried Creatine Citrate back in 1996 and it did squat for me. Funny how they study those now but they are hardly used now.

Husker12
11-20-2007, 05:36 PM

Email sent, I've been trying to decide what creatine product to try next, you win!

DaniCali
11-20-2007, 09:13 PM
SizeOn is gross but the energy is wow. and for creatine for me Superpump is my favorite so far

thedrivenone
11-20-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm trying to get lean and chiseled, should I take creatine?

From some I workout with they say I should because it will increase my endurance and give me some more energy, while some other said that it's very high maintainence and it may actually bloat your stomach rather than let it be cut. So, if I want to be able to develop a lean body with a 6-pack, should I take creatine monohydrate or will it cause bloating in my stomach area?

peteyr1
11-20-2007, 10:58 PM
Those that are taking Size on,are you taking it as a stack with Super Pump??

If so,what sort of results have you felt??

Am taking Cell Tech myself....been reading so much over the past month(on here) and will be jumping ship when the tub's finished for sure.

Armson Swole
11-21-2007, 03:41 AM
Those that are taking Size on,are you taking it as a stack with Super Pump??

If so,what sort of results have you felt??

Am taking Cell Tech myself....been reading so much over the past month(on here) and will be jumping ship when the tub's finished for sure.

I've stacked it with both SP250 and N.O. Xplode. Great results with both NO supps. Since using SIZEON I've noticed my strength increases with every workout. Definitely give it a try.

peteyr1
11-21-2007, 03:50 AM
I've stacked it with both SP250 and N.O. Xplode. Great results with both NO supps. Since using SIZEON I've noticed my strength increases with every workout. Definitely give it a try.

Thanks dude...Im still somewhat new to the lifting scene,so still taking some of it trial by error,but since gettin on this forum..have been reading non stop and usefull like fella's like yourself is muchly appreciated. At the moment Im taking No Exp pre workout,and with an order currently goign for a mate of mine,might throw some Size On in the order for myself and stack it with the no exp and see how it goes,

Cheers,

EDIT: Just quickl..just amkign sure I have my dosage right,take my no exp as I am pre training..then take serving of Size on DURING workout yeah? May sound like a dumbass q,but just want to get it all on the right track..thanks again.

HouseOfPainUK
11-21-2007, 09:28 AM
Inner Armour 1.2kg tub Creatine Monohydrate. very cheap and effective

Anabolized
11-21-2007, 03:38 PM
NxLabs Inc: Anavol. Worked Great. In my opinion, i think it works better than mega creatine. Third day of taking Anavol, i went in the gym and hit 275 on bench twice. Today after a good warm up, hit 285 with a good amount of energy left. Its a good product.

nasrizainol
11-21-2007, 07:41 PM
any bulk c.mono would do it for me.

gonna order ATW creatine mono soon

bazm
11-22-2007, 06:55 AM
Hi. I have bought Maximuscle Cyclone.

I feel sick when I take some of it, its disugsting, anyone help me able to drink it?

Mark_2009
11-23-2007, 03:04 PM
creatine dont work

How can you say it doesn't work! It's the best supp. out there and it's been proven. You just gotta drink plenty of water!

TS037XL
11-23-2007, 03:39 PM
I bought "Horse Power" creatine, and I 'd like to ask if someone tried it how it is.Before it i had Dymatize-Xpand and Scitec Nutrition-Creatim.I'm about to use it with 100% Whey Proteine.I have American Muscle-Whey Power 100%.I heard that it's crap.What ya think, Horse Power + Whey Power 100%?????

gixxer2184
11-23-2007, 03:54 PM
BSN no xplode + cell mass, best I've ever taken

steven nathan
11-23-2007, 05:16 PM
BSN no xplode + cell mass, best I've ever taken

im taking no-explode and nitrix and cellmass great results thus far!

DaniCali
11-24-2007, 05:10 PM
Mixing Superpump 250 and 3-5g of Kaizen Creatine Monohydrate is a good idea or not?

OTG
11-24-2007, 05:23 PM
SizeOn for me! Tried it, great stuff!

reversible33
11-24-2007, 08:22 PM
Purple K, its a mono creatine, pill form, works great. No water retension, lift more weight more reps.

Joao costa
11-25-2007, 10:27 AM
What about horse creatine???

Sudey
11-25-2007, 12:22 PM
a guy on my hockey team says that creatine mono doesn't do ****...i disagreed. which is the best type of creatine? (no brands or products)

DragonDude
11-25-2007, 12:56 PM
Cellmass best & best tasting!

Almost as good San V12 taste not as good though.

And HORRIFIC taste SWOLE (Syntrax) AVOID like the plague! Nasty chemical taste and mixes TERRIBLE, big gritty swirl of chemicals with organge tang taste - vile!

slammedbowtie
11-25-2007, 04:22 PM
superpump250 and size on. i love the size on took it in the past. i am def getting alot bigger! fast! but!!!! the superpump makes me crap my brains out for days after taking half the recommended dosage

Viperspit
11-25-2007, 04:40 PM
Keep an eye out for a new formulation coming from AX, we are in Beta testing at the moment ;)

UncleMixer
11-26-2007, 12:55 AM
I'm very objective about my creatine having tried several pill forms, straight monohydrate and SizeON.

I have to give major props to SizeON, it has worked very very well for me. I stopped using it for 3 months just to see how my body responded and I felt the gains I made while on it were very cemented and real. I got back on it a few weeks ago and I have noticed the increase in strength, endurance and fullness of my muscles. I'm a believer! I'll keep on using it until something really earth-shattering and cheaper comes along. The one complaint I have about it is the inflated price. Its a great product and I think they could drop the price a bit and still make plenty of profit and might even boost sales.

snakevenom51
11-26-2007, 03:13 AM
I would like to get some input from you guys on the difference between Creatine monohydrate and Creatine Ethyl-Ester. Also, some input on the month on - month off theory. Is it best to pound creatine for a month and then take a month off? Or can I continue for as long as eight weeks? Any advice is golden - thanks.....

pittjoe33
11-26-2007, 06:41 AM
I would like to get some input from you guys on the difference between Creatine monohydrate and Creatine Ethyl-Ester. Also, some input on the month on - month off theory. Is it best to pound creatine for a month and then take a month off? Or can I continue for as long as eight weeks? Any advice is golden - thanks.....

In my opinion, go on for 4-8 weeks, then off-cycle for 2-4 weeks. I prefer cee over mono, but you can always combine them. The creatines are mono with an added transport attached, or in a form allowing more to be absorbed.

c h r i s
11-26-2007, 09:53 PM
yeh sizeon is good, but u have to look, **** has 14 grams of sugar in it, it adds up after a while.

In my opinion id have to say:

1. bns- cell mass
Awesome creatine, only bad part is, u have to get off in 10-12 weeks of use.

2. muscletech- cell tech
Well its good, but again, has sugar in it.

pitchking
11-27-2007, 04:07 PM
PURPLE- K is the best out there. I get much more weight on my lifts and 5 to 7 more reps on most lifts. And ive never seen any water retention.

Rodzilla
11-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Just a heads up guys,

Avant Research has a new creatine formula out.

check it out:)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/avant/synthesize.html

derekcrowell
11-27-2007, 04:38 PM
Best pre-workout, for results and value, is hands-down Armageddon from StarChem Labs:

Before taking Armageddon I benched 205 for 8 reps regularly and hadn't
seemed to increase in a month or more. Then I took my first serving of
Armageddon on Monday before bench day and that day improved my bench by 20 lbs (205-225) for 4 extra repetitions (8-12). By the end of my first 4
weeks, on a 4 day split routine, I had added a total of 70 extra lbs to my
bench at the original 8 repetitions. Training with Armageddon for 4 weeks I
had increased recovery and strength like I had never imagined possible.

Mighty Kev
11-27-2007, 11:51 PM
Quick Q, does taking something with sugar in it really required for the Creatine Monohydrate to work well?

Joao costa
11-28-2007, 07:19 PM
here's the best creatine
http://www.vetnil.com/

pittjoe33
11-28-2007, 07:42 PM
here's the best creatine
http://www.vetnil.com/

My vote for the days dumbest post. A link that takes you out of bb.com and into an all spanish language site that appears to be an animal vet products site, but not 100% sure. If it were a creatine product, how about a description of what it is and why it's the best?

noynoypnoy
11-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Size on all the way....T bar rows improved, finally can do alot of pullups and chinups, bench improved, and it has increased my size gains...but for yall that have weight management problems it does have alot of kcals per scoop..just a heads up..I also stack it with purple wratth and animal flex plus a high protein diet

Dedicatedforlife
11-28-2007, 10:07 PM
Just a heads up guys,

Avant Research has a new creatine formula out.

check it out:)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/avant/synthesize.html

Discontinued I see....

wildiddy
11-29-2007, 02:14 AM
Is SizeOn less effective if i use it before bedtime instead of using it while i lift?

Joao costa
11-29-2007, 12:02 PM
My vote for the days dumbest post. A link that takes you out of bb.com and into an all spanish language site that appears to be an animal vet products site, but not 100% sure. If it were a creatine product, how about a description of what it is and why it's the best?

A lot of guys are taking the vetnil creatine and gain 5kg in 4 weeks

Syrigmus
11-29-2007, 12:20 PM
KreAklyn is probably the best delivery system out on the market. It has a digestive enzyme buffer that allows it to pass through your stomach and digest in your small intestine. So what you get it direct. And it is cellular volumizing not myo(or muscle), which make you look soft. A lot of companies make their form of it. It is patented. I've personallly used Max Muscles it works very well and i made real gains in the gym on it.

Bigtony28
11-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Cell- tech is awsome. All my lifts have increased due to its power. I am getting more definition and plus i'm not cramping up like i did on some others i have taken.

ha-y-n-punch
11-29-2007, 01:17 PM
purple k + nitrix + noxplode(preworkout) = so far so good :D

TD62
11-29-2007, 03:36 PM
So I've been reading up on CEE and am wondering what ppl think about this stuff, and if they know a good supplier of it?

JohnnyDigital
11-29-2007, 05:11 PM
creatine is crap. just made for all the 150 pound teenagers to think they got some crazy supps.

shoopster
11-29-2007, 06:02 PM
creatine is crap. just made for all the 150 pound teenagers to think they got some crazy supps.

Then how come so many get good results?

kskwerl
11-29-2007, 07:22 PM

Increased my strength outrageously, and it's proven to increase strength.

Thanks bro, you just made me throw up!

rpen22
11-29-2007, 11:19 PM
Discontinued I see....

SyntheSIZE is not actually discontinued, that is an error with the BB.com store. It should be getting straightened out soon.

Colin O'Malley
11-30-2007, 01:36 AM
For the money,I honestly think SyntheSIZE + 2 grams glucosamine is the ideal way to consume creatine.The formula amplifies the anabolic effects of meals and creatine (present in SyntheSIZE in BOTH forms of CEE and creatine monohydrate) acts to further this.Glucosamine raises subpar leptin levels resulting from a caloric deficit.Overall,every active in the formula works in synergy with the other and nothing is present just for the sake of flair.

As SyntheSIZE stands without the additional glucosamine,it is as good as it gets (as far as not crossing over into the "dark side" of AAS) for bulking via enhanced nutrient partitioning and cutting or recomping for the reasons stated above.

Syrigmus
11-30-2007, 05:57 AM
So I've been reading up on CEE and am wondering what ppl think about this stuff, and if they know a good supplier of it?

MRI: make a CE2 Platinum is one of the best creatine ethyl esters on the market.

Syrigmus
11-30-2007, 06:01 AM

This is probably one of the most retarded comments i have read in a bodybuilding forum. Creatine in the most researched products on the planet, and it is one of very few product a olympic commitee will allow for their competitors. Creatine is hailed as one of the biggest advances is supplementation in the last 50 years.

andy1313
11-30-2007, 06:03 AM
MRI: make a CE2 Platinum is one of the best creatine ethyl esters on the market.

the MRI CE2 HI-DEF is sweet. ive been on it for 3 weeks and im seeing gains in lean ripped mass like crazy i love it.

Syrigmus
11-30-2007, 06:08 AM
the MRI CE2 HI-DEF is sweet. ive been on it for 3 weeks and im seeing gains in lean ripped mass like crazy i love it.

Exactly.... one of the best. Smells funny like paint almost, i know that seems weird, I called and talked to a rep, he said it is the sign of a good CEE, the smell is the pure product... Or its really paint and i need to stop buying my supplements in alley's?

enrod
11-30-2007, 08:17 AM
EAS Phosphagen stacked with HMB

dieselvenomblue
11-30-2007, 03:03 PM
Scifit Kre Alkalyn

i've been using it for a few years and while i've tried a few other products, this has been the best.

BIGMIKEJ
12-01-2007, 10:11 AM
EAS Phosphagen Elite Fourth Generation Creatine.
I have been using this since July 2007 after every workout and I can see muscle and strength gains.

Blue Blazer
12-01-2007, 09:19 PM
EAS Phosphagen Elite Fourth Generation Creatine.
I have been using this since July 2007 after every workout and I can see muscle and strength gains.

Nice I am currently taking EAS Phosphagen HP, so far so good I like it, but next time I am just going to get a bulk creatine...only reason I grabbed EAS instead of a bulk creatine last time is because the supps store I usally go to, didn't have micronized bulk creatine