PDA

View Full Version : Best Overall Creatine Product?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

pittjoe33
12-27-2008, 03:13 PM
both stacks are great, but either way, you need to cycle off for at least 1-2 weeks as 4 months on ap will make you stim tolerant.

sounds like a good choice. no need to load. make sure you get a multi too

Off the subject, the boards surprised me this week. Either there hasn't been much new introduced lately, or what's out there is as good as it gets. I've been out of commission for 6 months and just came back on this week. It seems that the same products and arguments are being talked about from when I was last on. What's the latest and greatest being pumped? When I was last on it was the introduction of PlasmaJet, and mostly Gaspari, BSN and Controlled Labs creatine and NO being debated and talked about.

legitlegit250
12-27-2008, 03:49 PM
BSN Cellmass. Gave me great size, very quickly. I gained 8 lbs of muscle in two weeks

CONTROLLED LABS
12-27-2008, 05:09 PM
Off the subject, the boards surprised me this week. Either there hasn't been much new introduced lately, or what's out there is as good as it gets. I've been out of commission for 6 months and just came back on this week. It seems that the same products and arguments are being talked about from when I was last on. What's the latest and greatest being pumped? When I was last on it was the introduction of PlasmaJet, and mostly Gaspari, BSN and Controlled Labs creatine and NO being debated and talked about.

new doesnt mean better ;)

pittjoe33
12-27-2008, 05:18 PM
new doesnt mean better ;)

I agree with you there. There were a couple of reformulated products that I liked better before (without mentioning them). I was just surprised. It seemed before that ever couple of months someone would leak something about the next great thing, then tease a bit, then market like crazy. Not too much new. It was like picking up where things left off. Not a complaint or a bad thing, just an observation. I was a tester for Con-cret, tried most of the stuff out there, then was out of the gym for 6 months. I'm ready to get back into it in January and just curious to what people are liking these days.

saha-7
12-28-2008, 12:23 AM
im on a cutting phase and size on has so much of carbs in it. does the pills form work just as well?
and does green MAGnitude contain carbohydrates as well? the label doesnt seem to imply anything about this.

exstasy
12-28-2008, 12:32 AM
CM only Creapure, doesn't matter which brand, if they use Creapure logo they are all the same.
http://www.creapure.com/index.php?id=54&L=0
My personal choice is the micronized form of Creapure.

damgyeah
12-28-2008, 11:11 AM
I'm no chemistry expert. what type of creatine is CL GreenMAG?
CEE? Mono? tri? something else?

Magnesium Creatine Chelate and 2CM? Dicreatine Malate?

I'm currently on kre-alkalyn and thinking of switching to CEE
GreenMag has lots of good reviews but what type is it really?

T-1
12-28-2008, 11:16 AM
Green mag has been a fav of mine for quite some time, it pushed gaspari`s SizeOn from Nr.1 overall creatine tho. But we all have such different results with different creatines.
As some say there are a solid amount of carbs in some of them, like sizeon or MT`s cell tech. Maybe not for everyone on a cut, but in Sizeon it seemed to fit the rest of the profile pretty good!

IceMan287
12-28-2008, 02:22 PM
What is the deal with Volu Gro? I was talking to my buddy thats taking it and he sad it the greatest thing, no water weight at all, he feels really tight and its working out great for him.

I tried searching about it on here and couldnt really find anything, anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance..

scarletngrey
12-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Off to order some CL GreenMag.

Seems like that is a popular choice in this thread.

tallthing
12-29-2008, 10:58 AM
just about to get off green mag and i gotta say it was great.
didnt put on much water weight even though i drank like a gallon a day.
i still had a good diet to maintain my weight (wrestling season) and my strength was great. all my lifts increased about 20-30 pounds.

didnt use it all the time only 3x a week.

but my next order is going to be something cheap. im going to get strom once i get a job, but my xmas money($120) has to last for my supps.
im in a mixup between higher power creatine and prolab creatine.
im leaning towards prolab because it has creapure and not sure about higher power. need some help. and how do both of these mix?

Aeries
12-29-2008, 02:15 PM
I use Body Fortress creatine powder. My weight increased from 127 pounds to 143.3 pounds in less than two months. I know that may not sound great but I'm an ectomorph so I find it hard to bulk up and I do cardio 5 times a week. Just imagine how it would be if I didn't do cardio. lol

imenraged
12-29-2008, 08:04 PM
I have tried both Size On and Green Mag and in my opinion I feel the Size On was a better over all product. Green Mag tastes far better, just like Kool Aid and is cheaper, but I had better results with Size On.

andy_h
12-30-2008, 09:20 AM
Hey I'm currently taking monohyrdate Creatine powder and I find it really doesn't desolve very well is that normal?

lifeisvalor
12-30-2008, 01:18 PM
I like Joe Weider creatine capsules. I actually feel the difference when I take them. The best part is that I can take em with "any" liquid and avoid feeling sick from the "fruit punch taste of most mixers" while working out or after.

paganman
12-30-2008, 01:27 PM
Hey I'm currently taking monohyrdate Creatine powder and I find it really doesn't desolve very well is that normal?

I've never taken a monohydrate that dissolves. Just put a heaping teaspoon (5-8 grams) into your mouth, and chase it with grape juice. You won't taste a thing.

tallthing
12-30-2008, 02:42 PM
I've never taken a monohydrate that dissolves. Just put a heaping teaspoon (5-8 grams) into your mouth, and chase it with grape juice. You won't taste a thing.

thats because its straight mono. if you had micronized then it wouldnt happen.

CONTROLLED LABS
12-30-2008, 09:49 PM
im on a cutting phase and size on has so much of carbs in it. does the pills form work just as well?
and does green MAGnitude contain carbohydrates as well? the label doesnt seem to imply anything about this.
green mag is calorie/carb free

I'm no chemistry expert. what type of creatine is CL GreenMAG?
CEE? Mono? tri? something else?

Magnesium Creatine Chelate and 2CM? Dicreatine Malate?

I'm currently on kre-alkalyn and thinking of switching to CEE
GreenMag has lots of good reviews but what type is it really?

Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate

Green mag has been a fav of mine for quite some time, it pushed gaspari`s SizeOn from Nr.1 overall creatine tho. But we all have such different results with different creatines.
As some say there are a solid amount of carbs in some of them, like sizeon or MT`s cell tech. Maybe not for everyone on a cut, but in Sizeon it seemed to fit the rest of the profile pretty good!
glad to hear it :)

please keep us posted on how you like it

GPx
12-31-2008, 02:53 AM
So my first couple of days on Size-On and I love it.

Flavor is great (Berry), definitely look and feel much bigger and have gained about 2-3 pounds this week. Definitely prefer this over Green Mag.

El Fuerte
12-31-2008, 09:39 AM
I have a question, is it ok for me to take green mag for ex. with ON 100% whey?
also is there any load on period I should know about?

Salonpas
12-31-2008, 09:51 AM
I have a question, is it ok for me to take green mag for ex. with ON 100% whey?
also is there any load on period I should know about?

i been reading for hours and ordered some GreenMag myself. Its coming in today.

No load period as far as i know, 1 scoop a day everyday and its fine with ON whey

El Fuerte
12-31-2008, 10:01 AM

No load period as far as i know, 1 scoop a day everyday and its fine with ON whey

thanks. im gonna try a sample if I can from controlled labs

Dedicated37
12-31-2008, 11:57 AM
thanks. im gonna try a sample if I can from controlled labs

I got a sample of Purple Wraath and Green Mag before, took both of them and got great results from it. You'll prob like them!

palanilopez12
12-31-2008, 12:11 PM
So my first couple of days on Size-On and I love it.

Flavor is great (Berry), definitely look and feel much bigger and have gained about 2-3 pounds this week. Definitely prefer this over Green Mag.

i have tried both products and for me green mag is better...size-on just didn't give me what i was looking for and left me feeling too bloated

CONTROLLED LABS
12-31-2008, 09:37 PM

awesome to hear, do keep us posted on your results :)

thanks. im gonna try a sample if I can from controlled labs awesome, did you request it yet?

I got a sample of Purple Wraath and Green Mag before, took both of them and got great results from it. You'll prob like them!

i have tried both products and for me green mag is better...size-on just didn't give me what i was looking for and left me feeling too bloated glad to hear it guys, thanks for the feedback :)

squat4speed
01-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Whats the best creatine that has best strength gains and less weight gain?

pwsh8
01-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Ok so, I find myself a bit confused right now. For the longest time NO-Xplode was the **** in the minds of many people. What happened to that? I was speaking to someone at a nutrition store, and they told me that No-Xplode was a terrible product and that it is just sugar, and caffeine. He said it sells b/c of the placebo affect. I liked NO-Xplode because it gave me some energy and I did feel like it helped with my pump. Are there better products out there today ? I have been reading and I've come up on products like GreenMag and SizeOn... Oh, and what I am looking for is a good creatine product that will help me get through the workout and give me a good pump. I plan to use this (the creatine) product along with a whey protein. Help what should I go with !?!

dmbphan041
01-01-2009, 03:28 PM
what's the best mono?

cincykid
01-01-2009, 03:38 PM
I have tried Cell Tech is the best. Creakic is ok it just doesnt do much as Cell Tech. I am going to stop taking creatine supplments for a while, going to do the food intakes that carries creatine.

cell tech = monohydrate creatine + 75g. SUGAR

decent if you want to retain water weight and spike your insulin?

go w/ kre-alkalyn

tallthing
01-01-2009, 07:58 PM
go w/ kre-alkalyn

why?
somewhere under supplement, someone posted how kre alkalyn doesnt live up to what it says.

oh yea, stick to basic creatine mono/micronized or creapure

cincykid
01-02-2009, 02:54 PM
why?
somewhere under supplement, someone posted how kre alkalyn doesnt live up to what it says.

oh yea, stick to basic creatine mono/micronized or creapure

in my experience and all of my friends (some compete and lifting/supplements are their life) kre-alkayln does not make you bloat up from water retention like regular mono, and you keep the gains you get off of it, it has a PH of 12 which no other creatine does and it doesn't convert to liquid or (creatinine), hence no bloat. plus no 'load' phase therefore you get results NOW not after you spike your insulin level by takin a ton of simple carbs..

CONTROLLED LABS
01-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Ok so, I find myself a bit confused right now. For the longest time NO-Xplode was the **** in the minds of many people. What happened to that? I was speaking to someone at a nutrition store, and they told me that No-Xplode was a terrible product and that it is just sugar, and caffeine. He said it sells b/c of the placebo affect. I liked NO-Xplode because it gave me some energy and I did feel like it helped with my pump. Are there better products out there today ? I have been reading and I've come up on products like GreenMag and SizeOn... Oh, and what I am looking for is a good creatine product that will help me get through the workout and give me a good pump. I plan to use this (the creatine) product along with a whey protein. Help what should I go with !?!

these two are good creatine products, but they dont have stimulants, so dont expect energy like you would get from noxplode. if you want that you can combine either with white flood.

Derly
01-02-2009, 05:39 PM
in my experience and all of my friends (some compete and lifting/supplements are their life) kre-alkayln does not make you bloat up from water retention like regular mono, and you keep the gains you get off of it, it has a PH of 12 which no other creatine does and it doesn't convert to liquid or (creatinine), hence no bloat. plus no 'load' phase therefore you get results NOW not after you spike your insulin level by takin a ton of simple carbs..
Any creatine that breaks down in the body turns to creatinine. Even the naturally produced creatine in the body. When it metabolizes it turns to creatinine.

Clarko
01-02-2009, 06:01 PM

No-Xplode just has alot of caffeine and it's great energy effects will diminish once you get used to the caffeine. If you want a pump, the only creatine product that will do that is Neovar because it utilizes carbs. You need to take it with the carbs you eat before your workout whenever you consume them and immediately after your workout with carbs (you can have your protein too of course) You can also just get a pre-workout product like No-xplode, only a better one to give you energy and a pump. Size-on might give you some pumps too because of the carbs and it is a solid product.

Greenmag and sizeon are in a different product category than NO Xplode... The main reason people use creatine is better recovery and strength gains.

FatAggie
01-02-2009, 07:10 PM
I like Cell-mass from BSN. I've only been serious about BB and supplements since late-October, but I've gotten great results. I'm a fattie, but my muscles are noticeably bigger and stronger than without it. I like it for its taste and result. I might try other products, but this stuff has given me results. As long as it continues, I don't mind paying BSN tax.

richc
01-03-2009, 07:05 AM
No-Xplode just has alot of caffeine and it's great energy effects will diminish once you get used to the caffeine. If you want a pump, the only creatine product that will do that is Neovar because it utilizes carbs. You need to take it with the carbs you eat before your workout whenever you consume them and immediately after your workout with carbs (you can have your protein too of course) You can also just get a pre-workout product like No-xplode, only a better one to give you energy and a pump. Size-on might give you some pumps too because of the carbs and it is a solid product.

Greenmag and sizeon are in a different product category than NO Xplode... The main reason people use creatine is better recovery and strength gains.

creatine does not produce a "pump", the "pump" is your bodys reaction to your weight training, you can take all the N.O. and creatine products you want, if you are not working out hard and smart you will not get pumped. and like wise if you do things right you can get a great pump without taking any supps at all

iLOVETT
01-03-2009, 07:57 AM
Just picked up 500g of BioX Xtreme micronized creatine, just wondering if anyone has tried it or heard anything about it?

WyldStallionabr
01-03-2009, 02:32 PM
What do you bro's do to stop from gettin sick and nauseous? I ate food with it and protein but still get all nauseous about 30 minutes after... any tips would be very apreciated!

Derly
01-03-2009, 04:29 PM
What do you bro's do to stop from gettin sick and nauseous? I ate food with it and protein but still get all nauseous about 30 minutes after... any tips would be very apreciated!
What kind of creatine are you taking?

bayareamac
01-04-2009, 12:42 AM
CL Green Mag is best IMO

:))

Splitting_Heads
01-04-2009, 01:26 AM
SAN's v-12 Turbo

1. alittle to no water weight and I kept about 85% of the weight gained after I went off of it
2. makes my veins JUMP OUT like crazy, great for vascularity
3. gave me great strength increases, lifted more than I could ever imagine and kept the gains after I was off it
4. the fruit punch tasted WONDERFUL, would drink it for fun
5. inexpensive on bb.com compared to other places
6. made me look fuller and I felt bigger in the mirror

V-12 turbo sounds sweet man! do you know what Tricreatine Malate is? sounds like 3 different types of creatine... how long did you take it for? and how much weight did you put on? i'd really appreciate whatever you could tell me.

thanks!

Clarko
01-04-2009, 11:25 AM
creatine does not produce a "pump", the "pump" is your bodys reaction to your weight training, you can take all the N.O. and creatine products you want, if you are not working out hard and smart you will not get pumped. and like wise if you do things right you can get a great pump without taking any supps at all

I know, I never said creatine gave you a pump. Neovar gives you a better pump because the ingredients that utilize carbs.

msauka
01-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Used mono so far, but will try the Higher Power CEE, when order will arrive.

chadsky88
01-04-2009, 03:38 PM
i use purple k and i have seen some results but i'm thinkin i might change to a different product

twofocused
01-04-2009, 04:08 PM
CL Green Mag is best IMO

Yep and it taste so good.

CONTROLLED LABS
01-04-2009, 07:38 PM
CL Green Mag is best IMO

Yep and it taste so good.

glad to hear it guys and yes, the taste is so good, its like a treat every day :)

Thinny
01-04-2009, 07:57 PM
greenmaggg

fischetti
01-04-2009, 08:42 PM
Used mono so far, but will try the Higher Power CEE, when order will arrive.

Mono is waaaaaaay better than CEE for size power etc,CEE does jack **** for alot of people including myself. CEE is only good for guys that compete that want that hard lean look.

TeamFlex
01-05-2009, 02:04 AM
After reading many pages of this thread I have come to the conclusion that I am even more confused about Creatine than I was before I read this thread.

fischetti
01-05-2009, 02:23 AM
After reading many pages of this thread I have come to the conclusion that I am even more confused about Creatine than I was before I read this thread. LOL;)

msauka
01-05-2009, 05:02 AM
Mono is waaaaaaay better than CEE for size power etc,CEE does jack **** for alot of people including myself. CEE is only good for guys that compete that want that hard lean look.

What you meant by saying that?

Derly
01-05-2009, 06:07 PM
After reading many pages of this thread I have come to the conclusion that I am even more confused about Creatine than I was before I read this thread.
The basic idea is a good creatine will aid you in recovery and endurance. So in the end you can train harder, make greater gains, and in the end get bigger.

All this thread is about is, people telling you which ones worked best for them. Discussing bulk creatine, or formulas containing creatine. That's basically it.

Do you order cheap bulk creatine monohydrate, because it works, it's simple, and it's very cost effective? Or do you want a formula that has creatine in it, cost a bit more, and uses some broscience to aid in the results?

If that doesn't sum it up then, creatine isn't for you.

fischetti
01-05-2009, 07:16 PM
What you meant by saying that?
Ive said what i meant.

vinnyboombatz
01-05-2009, 07:19 PM
i like m5 by cellucor....its a kre-alklyn creatine absorbs better in the body and i always get bigger and stronger and great pumps from it

Holcster
01-06-2009, 02:14 PM
well ive done my homework on this site and can say I'm about to go get some creatine for my first time in years. Tho Im a little stuck between going a few different routes. I either am going to go with animal Pump because it combines an NO type product with a decent amount of creatine, a nice 2 for 1. OR i go get some GreenMag, just use that for awhile and see how it goes, then maybe add in some White Flood after about a month. What directions do you think would be the best. Thanks

Socrates.
01-06-2009, 02:29 PM
I've been using AllMax Nutrition's Creatine Monohydrate for a while now. I feel really good about it and it's at a great price.

Derly
01-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Whats the price per serving on the Animal Pump? I really love the price of GM.

superman9169
01-07-2009, 08:23 AM
Come join the EXTREME BODY CHALLENGE from Reaction Nutrition.

Win $1000.00

Anyone over 18 can enter. No matter what your goals are you should join the challenge. Its very easy, submit a before picture or pictures and a little bit about yourself to:

http://www.reaction-nutrition.com/Pages/reaction_home.html

We want to help you change your life. If your already in shape it doesn't matter, there is always room to learn and improve.

The products are available at BODY BUILDING.com

Beau1083
01-07-2009, 09:02 AM
What is the best way to take green magnitude on off days?(ex. first thing in the morning or not on off days?) thanks

El Fuerte
01-07-2009, 09:46 AM
awesome, did you request it yet?

:)

I just sent the request. thanks

Nick1021
01-07-2009, 09:54 AM
I just picked up some MuscleTech CELL-TECH the other day. It tastes almost identical to the cheap ass creatine crap you get at walmart, Six star? maybe..

IDK i dont care for the taste

CONTROLLED LABS
01-07-2009, 10:13 AM
greenmaggg
very true, a great choice :)

well ive done my homework on this site and can say I'm about to go get some creatine for my first time in years. Tho Im a little stuck between going a few different routes. I either am going to go with animal Pump because it combines an NO type product with a decent amount of creatine, a nice 2 for 1. OR i go get some GreenMag, just use that for awhile and see how it goes, then maybe add in some White Flood after about a month. What directions do you think would be the best. Thanks
either way you will be happy, depends on what you are looking for and your budget

I really love the price of GM.
its a great value with 80 days per container :)

What is the best way to take green magnitude on off days?(ex. first thing in the morning or not on off days?) thanks
anytime on off days. I actually make green mag slushies or popsicles for off days so I can enjoy it, the flavor is that good.

I just sent the request. thanks
our pleasure

sportsaddict10
01-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Do you order cheap bulk creatine monohydrate, because it works, it's simple, and it's very cost effective? Or do you want a formula that has creatine in it, cost a bit more, and uses some broscience to aid in the results?

I'll go with broscience

TheBlackWalrus
01-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Regular monohydrate

Derly
01-07-2009, 07:23 PM
I just picked up some MuscleTech CELL-TECH the other day. It tastes almost identical to the cheap ass creatine crap you get at walmart, Six star? maybe..

IDK i dont care for the taste
I heard somewhere that they're sister compaines. So you're basically buying the same thing for more.

Vayne
01-07-2009, 07:44 PM
I'm on my 2nd tub of Sizeon, afterwards might try something else to compare.

tj_whit
01-07-2009, 07:55 PM
So are you guys Mono fans or CEE fans?
I used Cellmass for a long while, didn't see any gain, then switch to Prolab's Mono, saw some strength increase. I've never used CEE personally, all the testimonials I've read are Mono over CEE anyday... Anyone disagree?

scarletngrey
01-08-2009, 04:55 PM

Been on it for a week.

The taste is amazing, but so far I havent noticed any physical changes.

slowdubbin68
01-08-2009, 05:28 PM
i think it usually takes a few weeks before you notice any changes, but atleast green mag tastes great, i gotta order some of that to, i should of just ordered the bundle of wf, pw , and gm, but i didnt see it at the bottom lawl next pay for sure

CONTROLLED LABS
01-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Been on it for a week.

The taste is amazing, but so far I havent noticed any physical changes. awesome to hear you are loving the taste. the effects of any creatine product take a few weeks to fully kick in :)

i think it usually takes a few weeks before you notice any changes, but atleast green mag tastes great, i gotta order some of that to, i should of just ordered the bundle of wf, pw , and gm, but i didnt see it at the bottom lawl next pay for sure

awesome, looking forward to your feedback for sure

CRASS_KILLA
01-08-2009, 06:33 PM
What is the best creatine with minimum weight and water weight gains?

Pure_Facts
01-08-2009, 07:16 PM
I tried other creatines but nothing else compared ce2,kre alklyn,cell tech,monohydrate just did not give me the dense muscle I got from con-cret

Bikersmoke
01-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Not sure where to put my thank you. I wanted a sample of white flood, but I got a sample of everything you guys make almost. I like a company thats not afraid to send a sample or two too make sure you like the product. Thanks Controlled Labs

thump
01-09-2009, 07:14 AM
Has anyone had any experience with this type of creatine? good or bad!

richc
01-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Not sure where to put my thank you. I wanted a sample of white flood, but I got a sample of everything you guys make almost. I like a company thats not afraid to send a sample or two too make sure you like the product. Thanks Controlled Labs

i have previously gotten samples of green mag and purple wrath but thats it, where did you go to get more?

ZidaneValor
01-09-2009, 12:04 PM
I sincerely apologize for the newb question, especially if it has been answered already in this thread and this being only my third post gives me little credibility, but I just want to make sure I get it right before I go out and do something stupid.

It seems like one of the more popular brands is Controlled Labs, and in specific Green Mag. Now I read about four/five pages back that it was okay to mix Green Mag and White flood in the same preworkout shake. But I have also heard some decent things about Purple Wraath as well. So I was wondering if it would make any sense to mix all three together in the same preworkout shake. The way I figure it, the shake would be made up of 1 scoop Electric Lemonade Green Mag, 1.75 scoops of Electric Lemonade White Flood, and 1 scoop of Purple Lemonade Purple Wraath mixed with about 24 ounces of water and taken 30 minutes before working out.

So my questions are as follows:
1) Should I even get Purple Wraath, or just stick to Green Mag and White Flood for now?
2) Are my proportions (including water) correct?
3) Can I mix and match any of the flavors (like a Sour Apple Green Mag, Electric Lemonade White Flood, and Purple Lemonade Purple Wraath combo OR a Electric Lemonade Green Mag, Electric Lemonade White Flood, and Juicy Grape Purple Wraath combo)?
4) Is this a shake I can have consistently every day, or will I have to load up first and cycle off later (sorry, I'm still confused about that)?

Thanks in advance.

scarletngrey
01-09-2009, 12:09 PM
I believe Purple Wrath is a during and/or post workout supplement.

ZidaneValor
01-09-2009, 12:14 PM
It says in the Bodybuilding.com store:

"Combine 1-2 scoops of Purple Wraath with 6-14 oz. of water, and consume it pre-workout or over an extended period of time (pre-workout, during your workout, and post-workout)."

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/purple.html

But I am also a newb and could be wrong.

davewaz
01-09-2009, 01:22 PM
I 2 am a new to this but I must say I am currently using Gaspari's Size on, and it has given me far better results than just regular creatine monohydrate.

Fitzwell
01-09-2009, 03:37 PM
IMO creatine mono is easily as effective as compound creatines, BUT water bloat is far more of a concern on creatine mono than with any other kind.

curtstl7
01-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Now Foods 100% pure creatine monohydrate is the most pure i have ever found

Bikersmoke
01-09-2009, 05:50 PM
I just tried my sample of greenmag, and it has a good taste plus it is easy on my stomach. I just ordered some thanks again for the sample. I only have enough money for one other thing right now what would be better to put with it purple wrath, or white flood? I tryed both the samples and liked them both. I did sell the first tub of green mag I got for a cheap bottle of con-cret, but it never came so was a misstake.

I just sent an e-mail to the free sample place at cotrolled labs, and they sent me greenmag, white flood, purple wrath, and Reduction

LuciousLeftfoot
01-09-2009, 05:55 PM
SizeOn by Gaspari, the pain in my stomach hurts no more!

jason.geiger
01-09-2009, 05:55 PM
I've taken a few different creatine products. The first was celltech. I got results (stronger but soft) from it but seriously 75grams of sugar?! Later I tried a CEE capsule (don't remember the brand) I don't think I gained anything extraordinary from it. My current product is Prolab creapure monohydrate since that's the only available brand here while I'm deployed to the desert. I've gotten awesome results from it. I can't get sore the next day even with high volume training. I loaded 20 grams a day spread out through 4 doses in gatorade, which is basically cell tech for a crap load less money. Now I add 5 grams to my protein drink after I work out. The only side effects was constipation during loading because I don't think I drank enough water. I didn't want to increase water intake too much and run to the bathroom every few hours when I tried to sleep since I have a hectic schedule.

stillbl
01-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Hey Guys I'm Taking On's Cgt-10 Which Is Basically A Combination Of Creatine, Glutamine, And Taurine. Has Anyone Tried It Before, Or Has Any Feedback About It?

msauka
01-09-2009, 11:54 PM
I just tried my sample of greenmag, and it has a good taste plus it is easy on my stomach. I just ordered some thanks again for the sample. I only have enough money for one other thing right now what would be better to put with it purple wrath, or white flood? I tryed both the samples and liked them both. I did sell the first tub of green mag I got for a cheap bottle of con-cret, but it never came so was a misstake.

I just sent an e-mail to the free sample place at cotrolled labs, and they sent me greenmag, white flood, purple wrath, and Reduction
Better take PW for sure

P440a
01-10-2009, 03:19 AM
Cell Mass by BSN. I generally don't like BSN's **** like N.O.Xplode or Nitrix, but cel mass did get me a lot stronger even though it is pricey. And both the punch and grape flavors taste awesome.
I agree with Wolfpack BSN's CellMass has improved my Dumbbell Bench Press by 10lbs, Dumbbell Curl by 5lbs and shoulder press by 10lbs in the first 5 days of use. And with out the blotted feeling I got with Cell Tech.

skipp
01-10-2009, 06:39 PM
My Stength During My Workouts Is Much Greater.i Get A Very Intense Workout From This Product.

Matt60
01-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Only been taking it a week and am already noticing size gains! :)

Antz1980
01-10-2009, 07:12 PM
I have a generic brand mono, I have been taking 5g 30mins BEFORE training and my muscles feel fuller and look bigger, also after a short break over Xmas/New Years I haven't lost much endurance either.

Derly
01-11-2009, 02:27 AM
I've been taking GM half serving on workout days with the normal dose of the CEE pills I'm trying to finish. I've actually noticed a lot better recovery, and my strength seems to be increasing. We'll see what happens when it's GM only, and I finish my other creatine.

Christianbuilt
01-11-2009, 03:25 AM
Gaspari supplements are hands down some of the best products offered and SizeOn is awesome stuff not to mention it taste great.

sly3
01-11-2009, 03:40 AM
hey guys i just got myself american body science kre alkalyn powder, it says consume 1.5grams in one serving but they have not included any spoon inside, its a 300grms jar, so how would i know how much is 1.5 grams?

any suggestions would be great!!! with serving size pics of 1.5grams if any one has it..

thanx.

JoeMma
01-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Im sure someone here used presurge by aen, what do you think of it?

Fedor23
01-11-2009, 10:13 AM
I have been taking Ultimate Nutrition's micronized creapure creatine mono and it has been decent, also cheap lol.. Might try some green mag eventually..

jxpop
01-11-2009, 11:58 AM
i would have to go with kre alkalyn liquid by all american efx no bloat and endurance is insane

Dav72487
01-11-2009, 05:06 PM
I just bought the Controlled Labs stack of Green Mag, White Flood, and Purple Wrath. I started the other day and love it so far. I have a lot more energy and felt jacked after my workout. I was just wondering though if I have to take Purple Wrath and White Flood every day. I know you take Green Mag every day. I am hesitant to take White Flood every day because I don't want to become tolerant to it too fast.

Thanks

scarletngrey
01-11-2009, 05:17 PM
I just bought the Controlled Labs stack of Green Mag, White Flood, and Purple Wrath. I started the other day and love it so far. I have a lot more energy and felt jacked after my workout. I was just wondering though if I have to take Purple Wrath and White Flood every day. I know you take Green Mag every day. I am hesitant to take White Flood every day because I don't want to become tolerant to it too fast.

Thanks

White Flood only before workouts.

Purple Wrath only on workout days also.

richc
01-11-2009, 05:52 PM
has anyone tried Dark Matter / Dark Rage from mhp?

thekush
01-11-2009, 08:21 PM
i tried the vitamine shop 5mg creatine and it was ok i guess.
Then my life changed when i tried cell tech............This was around 5 months ago.
30 minutes after i took it i had so much energy. I worked my tri's harder than ever. I never felt a pump like that ever..... I couldn't believe it. i could not pinch the skin on my arms because they were so tight. I know for sure that my body was stronger than ever that month i was on cell tech. i cant even imagine what roids does to a person. I even gave some to a friend and we laugh about how the stuff made us stay in the gym for like 2 1/2 hours in the gym. It does have 75 grams of sugar and i understand that it will get u fat but it works. I havever tried any other creatine besides vitamin shope creatine and cell tech. so now im back in the gym with no suppliments whatsoever. i want to lift for about 2 weeks then i want to try superpump250. im trying to loose a lil beer gut to expose my sixpack i use to have. I want 2 see if it gives me the effect as did cell tech. but i tell you to try cell tech. i had fruit punch and it taste ok .......... o i didnt care about the fukin taste i want more muscle..................

Derly
01-11-2009, 08:24 PM
i tried the vitamine shop 5mg creatine and it was ok i guess.
Then my life changed when i tried cell tech............This was around 5 months ago.
30 minutes after i took it i had so much energy. I worked my tri's harder than ever. I never felt a pump like that ever..... I couldn't believe it. i could not pinch the skin on my arms because they were so tight. I know for sure that my body was stronger than ever that month i was on cell tech. i cant even imagine what roids does to a person. I even gave some to a friend and we laugh about how the stuff made us stay in the gym for like 2 1/2 hours in the gym. It does have 75 grams of sugar and i understand that it will get u fat but it works. I havever tried any other creatine besides vitamin shope creatine and cell tech. so now im back in the gym with no suppliments whatsoever. i want to lift for about 2 weeks then i want to try superpump250. im trying to loose a lil beer gut to expose my sixpack i use to have. I want 2 see if it gives me the effect as did cell tech. but i tell you to try cell tech. i had fruit punch and it taste ok .......... o i didnt care about the fukin taste i want more muscle..................
Lol, I've tried it was the most expensive creatine mono I've ever bought. It's obviously a placebo if you're being serious.

It made me bloat, which made my skin tight, but that was all. Didn't work better than any other creatine monohydrate out there. You could just pay less by sticking with that normal creatine, and putting it in a gatorade...

CONTROLLED LABS
01-11-2009, 08:24 PM
your welcome and thanks for the kind words

I sincerely apologize for the newb question, especially if it has been answered already in this thread and this being only my third post gives me little credibility, but I just want to make sure I get it right before I go out and do something stupid.

It seems like one of the more popular brands is Controlled Labs, and in specific Green Mag. Now I read about four/five pages back that it was okay to mix Green Mag and White flood in the same preworkout shake. But I have also heard some decent things about Purple Wraath as well. So I was wondering if it would make any sense to mix all three together in the same preworkout shake. The way I figure it, the shake would be made up of 1 scoop Electric Lemonade Green Mag, 1.75 scoops of Electric Lemonade White Flood, and 1 scoop of Purple Lemonade Purple Wraath mixed with about 24 ounces of water and taken 30 minutes before working out.

So my questions are as follows:
1) Should I even get Purple Wraath, or just stick to Green Mag and White Flood for now?
2) Are my proportions (including water) correct?
3) Can I mix and match any of the flavors (like a Sour Apple Green Mag, Electric Lemonade White Flood, and Purple Lemonade Purple Wraath combo OR a Electric Lemonade Green Mag, Electric Lemonade White Flood, and Juicy Grape Purple Wraath combo)?
4) Is this a shake I can have consistently every day, or will I have to load up first and cycle off later (sorry, I'm still confused about that)?

Thanks in advance.
1) either stack is great, depends on goals and budget
2) 1 scoop of green mag and 2 scoops of white flood in 20 ounces of cold water pre and 1-2 scoops of purple wraath in 20-40 ounces of cold water during the workout
3) sure
4) green mag is everyday. purple wraath and white flood are workout days only. white flood should be cycled off for 2 weeks after each tub, the other two need not be cycled off.

awesome to hear. either would be a good combo, depends what your goals are. alternatively, you could get the half size container of each instead of deciding on just one of the two.

I've been taking GM half serving on workout days with the normal dose of the CEE pills I'm trying to finish. I've actually noticed a lot better recovery, and my strength seems to be increasing. We'll see what happens when it's GM only, and I finish my other creatine.
interested to see as well

Thanks

purple wraath and white flood on workout days only

ZidaneValor
01-11-2009, 08:54 PM
your welcome and thanks for the kind words

1) either stack is great, depends on goals and budget
2) 1 scoop of green mag and 2 scoops of white flood in 20 ounces of cold water pre and 1-2 scoops of purple wraath in 20-40 ounces of cold water during the workout
3) sure
4) green mag is everyday. purple wraath and white flood are workout days only. white flood should be cycled off for 2 weeks after each tub, the other two need not be cycled off.

awesome to hear. either would be a good combo, depends what your goals are. alternatively, you could get the half size container of each instead of deciding on just one of the two.

interested to see as well

purple wraath and white flood on workout days only

Thank you very much for your help. This answered a lot of my questions.

ZidaneValor
01-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Ok, I have now bought Green Mag, White Flood, and Purple Wraath. I even decided to buy Orange Triad because I needed a multivitamin and will probably end up getting killed by Chinese people eventually. I'm going to stick with Optimum Nutrition for Whey/Casein/Recovery 2:1:1. So I guess it's time to get serious about my health now.

stillbl
01-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Hey guys any of you taken this supplement. Any feedback would ebe much appreciated.

aleeboy
01-11-2009, 11:36 PM
I did hours of research on the pros and cons of creatine and the differences between the plethora of providers out there. I opted for this and was somewhat skeptical as to whether it will give me results.

Here is my feedback after a full weeks' use of it...

Taste: I have the Fruit Punch flavour. Not the best tasting, but I have nothing to compare it to

Energy: 15 minutes after ingestion, start feeling a buzz... kind of like a small high

Intensity: I've been pushing out a few more reps on sets where I fail at 6. For example, when I was doing my heavy hammer curls, I could do four more reps of a weight I had previously been able to complete about 6-7. I also upped the weight 12% and could complete a set of 6 - very happy with this

Pump: the feeling is amazing. I feel it in my arms.. it's almost like I can't bend them after a bicep workout session. It was the first time my jacket was strained on my arms. Got stuck!

Size: put on 0.5 cm on my arms. My legs have fiilled out too, could tell by the way my jeans fit thesedays. Also, my shoulders have rounded up more.

Weight: 2 kilos during the week

I will continue to take it as I'm very happy with what I've experienced in the short time I've been using this product.

Str8_Solyd
01-11-2009, 11:46 PM
Just started taking Gaspari's Sizeon about a week ago and so far so good.
Tastes really good(wild berry punch) also mixes really easy too. Definetly noticing an increase in endurance and energy. I ve only tried one other creatine but I think this stuff is pretty good and probably stick with it.

Archangel12580
01-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Ive been using a combination of animal pump pre and gaspari size-on intra.. Strength, energy, intensity and focus is ridiculous with the 2. Also currently stacking animal test and animal stak along with it as well. I feel like a f'n beast in the gym these days.

fischetti
01-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Ive been using a combination of animal pump pre and gaspari size-on intra.. Strength, energy, intensity and focus is ridiculous with the 2. Also currently stacking animal test and animal stak along with it as well. I feel like a f'n beast in the gym these days.

animal pump is baisically shock therapy in pill form i think.

pu12en12g
01-12-2009, 01:09 AM
Ok, I have now bought Green Mag, White Flood, and Purple Wraath. I even decided to buy Orange Triad because I needed a multivitamin and will probably end up getting killed by Chinese people eventually. I'm going to stick with Optimum Nutrition for Whey/Casein/Recovery 2:1:1. So I guess it's time to get serious about my health now.

Thank you for choosing CL, keep us updated on your progress ! :cool:

Austin109
01-12-2009, 08:57 AM
Here is a complete rundown on all of the Creatines I have used and my personal experiences.

Universal Storm: 5g of good creatine + a bunch of other goodies and great cost:serving ratio.

9.5/10

Controlled Labs Green Mag: 5g good creatine, great taste, a bunch of goodies, and a solid price:serving ratio.

9.2/10 onlything holding it back is that its more expensive than storm for about the same thing.

Size-On: Great profile for gaining size/strength. Definitly a bulking creatine. Price:serving is its only downfall. Formula-wise its about perfect.

8.5/10

Cell-Mass: Okay formula. Directions want you to use much mroe than needed, and I didnt like taste or price:serving.

7/10

hope this helps guys

simpleguy
01-12-2009, 09:11 AM
animal pump is baisically shock therapy in pill form i think.

actually not...

getbiig
01-12-2009, 10:28 AM
i might go this route:

the creakic gakic leukic route or

animal pump+animal stak

which would be the best weight gainer?

Anoxymoron
01-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Monohydrate is proven and is the best overall IMO, however is there a difference in brands? Say between Prolab creatine and GNC creatine? They are both pure monohydrate so it seems they wouldn't be any different.

mikel1009
01-12-2009, 11:46 AM
Horse creatine or human creatine

jab50
01-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Any decent NON flavoured creatine?

I've been using Higher Power Micronized Monohydrate for the past month. I have noticed my weight gaining quite a lot. I went from 77kg to 83kg during the past month. Only some water gain could explain such a dramatic weight gain over such a short period of time. I drink A LOT more water these days, so I was probably dehydrated before as well.

Since I am new at this weight lifting, I cannot tell if it is helping me or not. It does not make me sick in any way that I can feel.

CONTROLLED LABS
01-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Thank you very much for your help. This answered a lot of my questions.
my pleasure, that is what i am here for :)

awesome, thanks for choosing CL, keep us posted

stillbl
01-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Hey Guys Any Opinions About The New Ast Anabolic Rush? It Seems To Have Almost Everything You Need. Lso Any Feedback On Cgt-10?

replay_kendo
01-13-2009, 07:56 AM
Is 'Higher Power Micronized Creatine' a 'CREAPURE' product?

Simplify
01-13-2009, 08:15 AM
i might go this route:

the creakic gakic leukic route or

animal pump+animal stak

which would be the best weight gainer?

I am currently stacking the Animal M-Stak with Pump. I've also been taking BSN True Mass, and I've been seeing awesome results.

Animal products rule.

dexterford
01-13-2009, 08:59 AM
I've tried alot of different creatines and creatine formulas (Green Mag, Animal Pump, Cell Mass, original Cell Tech, Phosphagen and Phosphagen Elite, Creapure standalone, CE2, Size On, Labrada ReCharge, and I am sure a few others) over the years. I can now say I have found a clear winner: Applied Nutriceuticals Neovar is hands down the best I have tried yet, and rivaled by none. I understand everybody's body is different and may see different results with different products, but I would urge anyone to atleast give this a try. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

isn't Neovar just creatine monohydrate?

NJVIKE
01-13-2009, 05:13 PM
I have type II diabetes but have it in control since working out and eating healthy. Anyone else here a diabetic and use creatine?

NoRetreatNoSurrender
01-13-2009, 11:51 PM
If you had to pick just ONE creatine product, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick a product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take creatine, if creatine works, or why some creatines do not work. Just list your absolute favorite creatine product and give your detailed reason.)

i prefer Cell Tech Hardcore

TheRagingboxer
01-14-2009, 04:57 AM
I recenty bought a tub of BSN Cell-Mass, but I have not taken it yet. Can anyone give me either positive or negative feedback on this product? Currenty taking No xplode and I am preparing to stack the xplode with the Cell-Mass.

Simplify
01-14-2009, 05:28 AM
I recenty bought a tub of BSN Cell-Mass, but I have not taken it yet. Can anyone give me either positive or negative feedback on this product? Currenty taking No xplode and I am preparing to stack the xplode with the Cell-Mass.

It did crazy things to my gastrointestinal system. It tore me up. Like literally. As in, there was blood in my poops.

Also, I'm still kind of pissed at BSN for the lawsuit they were (are?) undergoing about how the creatines they claimed were in Cell Mass and other products is just creatine monohydrate. How did that ever turn out, anyway?

TheRagingboxer
01-14-2009, 05:36 AM
I can say that my first week of takin the No xplode I definetly had the run's, but as of my second week on the xplode I have not had the run's since. I have heard both good and bad things about Cell-Mass and just wanted both postive and negative feedback before I begin cycling the Cell-Mass with the No xplode. Was not sure if Cell-Mass if worth even taking, and what is this about the lawsuit against BSN??

Feedback please.

Simplify
01-14-2009, 05:55 AM
I can say that my first week of takin the No xplode I definetly had the run's, but as of my second week on the xplode I have not had the run's since. I have heard both good and bad things about Cell-Mass and just wanted both postive and negative feedback before I begin cycling the Cell-Mass with the No xplode. Was not sure if Cell-Mass if worth even taking, and what is this about the lawsuit against BSN??

Feedback please.

Sure, man. Give it a try. I used to use both of those products, and any NO preworkout, such as an old standby like NO Xplode is going to boost your stamina and drive in the gym, and any postworkout creatine supplement like Cell-Mass is going to help you bulk up and regenerate faster. You put in the time and effort, you'll see some results. I can attest that those products are about as good as any.

The lawsuit is about CEM3, the creatine BSN claims to have in several of its products, not actually existing. The lawsuit claims that after repeated tests, it is simply a renamed creatine monohydrate. A serious charge for a company, but I guess not that big of a deal to most of the people who have used it and found out that it works anyway. I don't really know if any progress has been made in the suit.

TheRagingboxer
01-14-2009, 06:08 AM
Hey man I appreciate the feedback, it really does help out. Iam about to begin my cycle with No xplode preworkout, Cell-mass post workout with some optimum whey protein after the workout as well. Any other feedback is always appreciated.

TheRagingboxer
01-14-2009, 12:04 PM
Sure, man. Give it a try. I used to use both of those products, and any NO preworkout, such as an old standby like NO Xplode is going to boost your stamina and drive in the gym, and any postworkout creatine supplement like Cell-Mass is going to help you bulk up and regenerate faster. You put in the time and effort, you'll see some results. I can attest that those products are about as good as any.

The lawsuit is about CEM3, the creatine BSN claims to have in several of its products, not actually existing. The lawsuit claims that after repeated tests, it is simply a renamed creatine monohydrate. A serious charge for a company, but I guess not that big of a deal to most of the people who have used it and found out that it works anyway. I don't really know if any progress has been made in the suit.

One quick question in regards to taking Cell-Mass. I read that there is no loading phase required when taking this supplement. Is this true of should I go ahead and go through the loading stage first, then take the Cell-Mass as directed on the back of the tub??

X_IGoHard_X
01-14-2009, 12:20 PM
Another for GreenMag, love the taste and the pump! Close second, Universal Storm.

jjfrigle
01-14-2009, 12:46 PM
Monohydrate is proven and is the best overall IMO, however is there a difference in brands? Say between Prolab creatine and GNC creatine? They are both pure monohydrate so it seems they wouldn't be any different.

I agree... The GNC brand seemed to work just fine and the price is great. Anyone know of any reason to pay for a name brand monohydrate rather than just use the GNC?

A_Hard_Rain
01-14-2009, 01:32 PM
I agree... The GNC brand seemed to work just fine and the price is great. Anyone know of any reason to pay for a name brand monohydrate rather than just use the GNC?

nope, none at all. monohydrate is monohydrate (or it should be lol). there's a brand on bb.com for 1000g for $20, best deal around.

CONTROLLED LABS
01-14-2009, 05:03 PM
Another for GreenMag, love the taste and the pump! Close second, Universal Storm.

glad you are enjoying green mag, which flavor are you using?

ZidaneValor
01-14-2009, 10:00 PM
I received my Controlled Labs stack in the mail today. I do have to say that I did feel a little better in the gym using your product. I just would like to inform you newbies out there that you SHOULD NOT get cute and mix Electric Lemonade Green Mag and Electric Lemonade White Flood in the same shake. Ah man that tasted bitter. The lemonade flavors themselves did not taste that bad, but I guess I don't like lemonade that much. I'll probably get Sour Apple and Grape next time.

Of course, it is important that I've only taken a grand total of one serving of each, so it will be a while before I know the true effect.

fischetti
01-15-2009, 12:26 AM
whats better guys storm with shock therapy or white flood with greenmag??

paulscarlstrom
01-15-2009, 06:50 AM
CellMass gets my thumbs up. Just like the size it puts on you and I keep 80-90%of the weight I put on after cycling off.

TheRagingboxer
01-15-2009, 07:03 AM
CellMass gets my thumbs up. Just like the size it puts on you and I keep 80-90%of the weight I put on after cycling off.

When you started cellmass did you go through the loading phase first or did you just take the cellmass as directed on the back of the tub?

naturalguy
01-15-2009, 07:05 AM
I am currently stacking the Animal M-Stak with Pump. I've also been taking BSN True Mass, and I've been seeing awesome results.

Animal products rule.

Animal M-Stak & Animal Pump is a great stack, let us know if you have any questions.

powert
01-15-2009, 07:21 AM
I have only been lifting for about 6 months and have come to realize that I am a hardgainer too. Can you recommend any routines / supps? Thanks.

bighardkore
01-15-2009, 07:26 AM
Optimum Micronized Creatine Monohydrate has Creapure in it. Creapure comes from Germany and is the best creatine out there, their's a reason monohydrate is still around, 'cuz it works. Others are just sales pitches, they have your Jay Cutler's and Ronnie Coleman's on for advertising and we buy into it, I'm sure they use that stuff to get huge, yeah right (steroids). 400 servings for $39.99, mix it with grape juice or use the powdered Gatorade not the pre-made Gatorade, the powdered has dextrose for quicker and better absorption. Drink plenty of water, you'll see results for sure, I have. I will admit Cell-Tech Hardkore worked, but too expensive and it took a few days until my stomach got used to it, I had the squirts, I know, disgusting.

CONTROLLED LABS
01-15-2009, 10:02 AM
I received my Controlled Labs stack in the mail today. I do have to say that I did feel a little better in the gym using your product. I just would like to inform you newbies out there that you SHOULD NOT get cute and mix Electric Lemonade Green Mag and Electric Lemonade White Flood in the same shake. Ah man that tasted bitter. The lemonade flavors themselves did not taste that bad, but I guess I don't like lemonade that much. I'll probably get Sour Apple and Grape next time.

Of course, it is important that I've only taken a grand total of one serving of each, so it will be a while before I know the true effect.
the lemonade tastes great. how much water did you use?

whats better guys storm with shock therapy or white flood with greenmag??

try both ;)

ZidaneValor
01-15-2009, 10:54 AM
I tried mixing one scoop of Green Mag and two scoops of White Flood with 20 oz of water, and it tasted a little bitter to me. It will probably be better tonight since I'll just mix Green Mag with 8 oz, and White Flood with 16 oz, and drink them separately. I also mixed one scoop of Purple Wraath with 20 oz of water and drank it during my workout.

Hey, while I'm here, I also started Orange Triad today. I plan on having two tablets after each of my solid meals at 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:00 pm. Is this okay, or should I space it out more to 9:00 am, 3:00 pm, 10:00 pm?

Adrenolin
01-15-2009, 11:33 AM
My fav. is bulk dicreatine malate.

akamm
01-15-2009, 01:32 PM
Gaspari SizeOn is #1 in my book.

tried cell-tech hardcore and compared to this there is no comparison...

Add a little Creapure Monohydrate (german creatine) and you're set

richc
01-15-2009, 04:00 PM
contorlled labs-
if i am using dark rage /dark matter stack, can i still use purple wrath intra workout?

papovski
01-15-2009, 04:09 PM
i like cell mass & i have tried lots of different creatine products. tastes great IMO, no stomach problems, & definite good results. also, i didnt load & think it works just as good. i havent tried noxplode tho let me know what u think

camerxon
01-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Do creatine blends really have better results than creatine monohydrate?

RandallH19891
01-15-2009, 05:35 PM
Green MAGnitude works great for me.

eastonjc
01-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Green Mag definitely is my favorite creatine it is by far the best tasting product I have ever experienced it tastes better than kool-aid lol. Great results in strength, a mid-pump effect if taken with a small carb meal would be ideal. Also a great value for the serving/price ratio. Hands down one of the best creatine products out and for sure favorite.

Another good creatine that I have tried would be BSN cell mass and it was a pretty good product. I was on both of there formula's AVP and CCE I believe those were the one's anyway pretty good products overall. Gained some lean mass, a lot of strength almost equal to green magnitude and the taste was a close second to green magnitude.

I know I am going to get some flak for this but Muscle tech cell tech was my third. I would only recommend this product if you are a beginner and a hard gainer at that and really just want to gain some size quick (water weight). This product is over-priced but it does work and for a beginner you could easily gain 5-10 lbs quickly if not more. It some water weight but sometimes when you are skinny which I used to be when I was younger gaining weight is gaining weight. Not to mention someone who is a beginner can't lift much this will help them out a lot in gains. So overall size, strength and taste is decent. It is nothing compared to green mag or cell-mass but for a NOOB it might be worth a try if you want some size and strength.

That's my two sense about that

BMA17
01-15-2009, 10:32 PM
tried cell tech hardcore and that was pretty good
ive been on gnc's amp creatine 189 lately cause i got it for free from one of my friends and its pretty decent.
ive got a white flood green MAG and purple wraath stack waiting though so im stoked.

TheRagingboxer
01-16-2009, 05:23 AM
[QUOTE=papovski;274312531]i like cell mass & i have tried lots of different creatine products. tastes great IMO, no stomach problems, & definite good results. also, i didnt load & think it works just as good. i havent tried noxplode tho let me know what u think[/QUOTE

Good to know. No xplode thus far has been alright. I can say that the number of set's and rep's I can do have definetly increased. I mainly use it because of how early I workout, 5:00am. It has gotten me more focused and ready to lift, but have not really seen different results in vascularity or anything like that, may because it has only been two weeks and a few days.

ZidaneValor
01-16-2009, 08:38 AM
I find that Electric Lemonade Green Mag tastes really good if I mix it with 12 oz of water, but tastes really bitter to me when I mix it with 8 oz of water. I also remembered that all lemonades (CL, Crystal Light, whatever) always leave a bitter aftertaste in my mouth, which of course I remembered AFTER I started using the products, lol. Oh well, newb mistake.

da_big_newf
01-16-2009, 09:32 AM
Green Mag for sure!

TheRagingboxer
01-16-2009, 10:05 AM
Question for anyone who may have an answer. Is it necessary for me to take Cell-Mass or any other creatine for that matter on non-workout days? Was not sure if this was a waste of product, money and time to take on non-workout days?

richc
01-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Question for anyone who may have an answer. Is it necessary for me to take Cell-Mass or any other creatine for that matter on non-workout days? Was not sure if this was a waste of product, money and time to take on non-workout days?

i would use it every day for two reasons, first for maximum saturation but
even more importantly because your muscles are healing and repairing during the days following a workout,it can take up to 15 days for your muscles to fully repair the damage you do to them (obviously this depends on the intensity of your training)

TheRagingboxer
01-16-2009, 12:02 PM
i would use it every day for two reasons, first for maximum saturation but
even more importantly because your muscles are healing and repairing during the days following a workout,it can take up to 15 days for your muscles to fully repair the damage you do to them (obviously this depends on the intensity of your training)

Good to know. I usually only take one day off to rest and lift the other six days. My workout I would say is pretty intense. Should I take more days off throughout the week to reload?

CONTROLLED LABS
01-16-2009, 12:20 PM
Hey, while I'm here, I also started Orange Triad today. I plan on having two tablets after each of my solid meals at 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:00 pm. Is this okay, or should I space it out more to 9:00 am, 3:00 pm, 10:00 pm?
sure thing, timing is perfect.

I find that Electric Lemonade Green Mag tastes really good if I mix it with 12 oz of water, but tastes really bitter to me when I mix it with 8 oz of water. I also remembered that all lemonades (CL, Crystal Light, whatever) always leave a bitter aftertaste in my mouth, which of course I remembered AFTER I started using the products, lol. Oh well, newb mistake.
yup, many adjust the water amount based on their varying taste. some like things sweeter/tarter than others.

contorlled labs-
if i am using dark rage /dark matter stack, can i still use purple wrath intra workout?
sounds fine to me

Green MAGnitude works great for me.

Green Mag for sure!

Green Mag definitely is my favorite creatine it is by far the best tasting product I have ever experienced it tastes better than kool-aid lol. Great results in strength, a mid-pump effect if taken with a small carb meal would be ideal. Also a great value for the serving/price ratio. Hands down one of the best creatine products out and for sure favorite.

you absolutely hit the nail on the head. effective, great taste and an amazing value are the main reasons green magnitude is so popular :)

ive got a white flood green MAG and purple wraath stack waiting though so im stoked.

I am excited for you, because I know how people react the first time they try that stack out :D

djmasters
01-16-2009, 12:55 PM
When you started cellmass did you go through the loading phase first or did you just take the cellmass as directed on the back of the tub?

Don't load with cellmass its a waste of money. Love arctic berry blast

carrottopnelson
01-16-2009, 05:14 PM
sure thing, timing is perfect.

yup, many adjust the water amount based on their varying taste. some like things sweeter/tarter than others.

i know are hundred of threads about it but green mag on off days yes or no>?
dont wanna search right now :(

SmegmaProtein
01-16-2009, 05:22 PM
anyone know about NeoVar from applied nutricueticals? how is it?

AmericanblooD_8
01-16-2009, 06:33 PM
I know that I sound like a muscletech add, but I really like and have had good results from the Nano, cellmass and nitrotech stack.

richc
01-16-2009, 07:09 PM
Good to know. I usually only take one day off to rest and lift the other six days. My workout I would say is pretty intense. Should I take more days off throughout the week to reload?

i dont think you need more days of just cycle between heavy and light workouts, the heavy ones do the most damage, this is why i do each body part only once per week and i only go really heavy in spurts and then go light for a few weeks, if not the damage catches up to me and become very overtrained

kgochenour
01-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Has anyone stacked SuperPump 250 with Green Mag? I like the Green Mag, and I liked White Flood, but I'm all outta WF as it is now, and it was the first NO product I've ever used, so I was thinking of trying other products.

Tank, your thoughts?

JoeBro
01-17-2009, 08:42 PM
Has anyone stacked SuperPump 250 with Green Mag? I like the Green Mag, and I liked White Flood, but I'm all outta WF as it is now, and it was the first NO product I've ever used, so I was thinking of trying other products.

Tank, your thoughts?

i once mixed super pump white flood purple wrath and green mag. i called it super purple mag flood pump. it worked pretty well

MasonSS
01-17-2009, 09:17 PM
can anybody please tell me anything about this creatine product??

for reps.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/creatine.html

MasonSS
01-17-2009, 09:21 PM
i once mixed super pump white flood purple wrath and green mag. i called it super purple mag flood pump. it worked pretty well

lmao, repped.

dmbphan041
01-17-2009, 09:41 PM
can anybody please tell me anything about this creatine product??

for reps.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/creatine.html

it's your basic creatine mono but it absorbs faster cause it's finer/micronized. good option but you might want to look into prolab mono cause it's creapure.

akronlifter
01-18-2009, 10:45 AM
NOxplode is not a creatine suppliment, yes it does have it in it but its not the main source. cellmass is bsn's form of creatine which is a mediocre form at best, it was great for recovery but not that many gains from my point of view and still way too pricey.

does anybody have any views on cell mass vs. cell tech???

Superfly1
01-18-2009, 11:04 AM
muscletech supplements just over priced and far to much sugar

tj_whit
01-18-2009, 12:21 PM
For the most part stay away from BSN and Muscletech all together. The only BSN product I'd use these days is Syntha-6. Other then that, move up in the supplement world.

TheRagingboxer
01-19-2009, 10:48 AM
Question for whoever has an answer. Is it more important to down a protein shake immediatley after workout, or is it more important to first down creatine immediatly after workout and then consume a protein shake 30 minutes later?

stephensilva
01-19-2009, 11:25 AM
Question for whoever has an answer. Is it more important to down a protein shake immediatley after workout, or is it more important to first down creatine immediatly after workout and then consume a protein shake 30 minutes later?

If you had a pre-workout meal then your window for taking protein post-workout is longer. So I would recommend taking your creatine immediately after workout, followed by your protein shake.

camerxon
01-19-2009, 12:23 PM
Pro Lab Mono. Cant go wrong with the price and given that its proven effective. And its creapure. May try GreenMag though.

zoopfly
01-19-2009, 05:40 PM
Cr5 by PMD has been the creatine that works best for me. It has five different types of creatine and i haven't had any water retention. Its a little expensive but it works.

CONTROLLED LABS
01-19-2009, 08:35 PM
i know are hundred of threads about it but green mag on off days yes or no>?
dont wanna search right now :(
yes, everyday for best effects

Tank, your thoughts?
its fine, but green mag is really meant to be stacked with white flood. white flood is creatine free for a reason.

Pro Lab Mono. Cant go wrong with the price and given that its proven effective. And its creapure. May try GreenMag though. looking forward to your thoughts on green magnitude

ConanHC
01-20-2009, 12:16 PM
Purple K creatine from Fusion nutrition works perfect for me.

Driven2gaiN
01-20-2009, 01:54 PM
i know how many people say sizeon is the best creatine. but i thought i would let everyone know again that sizeon is the most amazing creatine ever made. its just that good!

norcalkid
01-20-2009, 04:37 PM
I've been using Muscle Tech Creakic for some time now and have been achieving phenominal results! I've also used MRI's CE2 line but didnt like it as much as the Creakic.

spartan09
01-20-2009, 06:07 PM
i know how many people say sizeon is the best creatine. but i thought i would let everyone know again that sizeon is the most amazing creatine ever made. its just that good!

what makes sizeon so much better than the others, such as green mag and universal storm?? just wanna know cuz it costs a lot more

kylethack
01-20-2009, 06:42 PM
Have you tried VPX NO Shotgun or BSN NO Xplode? If so, how does Gaspari compare? I'm asking because I'd like to try Sizeon and SuperPump 250. I've hear people say they spend a lot of time in the bathroom. Have you had any trouble with the taste or extended bathroom breaks?

I've been using Both for quite some time now and have never had any troubles with the bathroom issue. But everyone reacts different to supps

Riceboi
01-20-2009, 07:02 PM

^this

kgochenour
01-20-2009, 07:03 PM
^this

That's great to hear man, I just got my SuperPump 250, and the Size On is on its way!

t.wils
01-20-2009, 07:14 PM
Between Cell-tech and size on, pretty close. didn't really find the exact results promised on cell tech, haha 7 lbs in 1 week is a stretch but i gained good mass, good strength gains for a creatine. size on, very good gains, very bulky look, compared to cell tech's rather "dry" bulk.

gogameface
01-20-2009, 07:37 PM

Feedback please.

I've stacked NoExp w/ Cell Mass, Volumaize, and ON Gold Whey and had great results. Didn't have major bathroom issues and I have a med condition that causes very sensitive digestive system and it's been cool for me. I'm not as seasoned as many on here but two thumbs up from me. I've tried a couple of other stacks with not nearly the results as the BSN stuff but am going to do a Gaspari cycle starting Friday so I'll see how that goes. Love Cell Mass but am excited to try Size On.

Bikersmoke
01-21-2009, 04:42 AM
Taking greenmag like the taste and have had no stomach problems at all. Which would be better to take before or after workout. I dont really like to do both but if it would help I will.

norcalkid
01-21-2009, 08:46 AM
I've stacked NoExp w/ Cell Mass, Volumaize, and ON Gold Whey and had great results. Didn't have major bathroom issues and I have a med condition that causes very sensitive digestive system and it's been cool for me. I'm not as seasoned as many on here but two thumbs up from me. I've tried a couple of other stacks with not nearly the results as the BSN stuff but am going to do a Gaspari cycle starting Friday so I'll see how that goes. Love Cell Mass but am excited to try Size On.
the muscletech creakic stacked with the myoshock hsp and iso-whey is pretty hardcore too

M.W
01-21-2009, 09:07 AM
Ive used Gasparri's Sizeon, a creatine mono, and right now I am on Green Mag.

I like the sizeon and saw good gains, but did retain a decent amount of water.

The mono was alright, I thought it was alright I didnt see the gains as I did with the SO though.

The green mag is good so far and is delicious.

CONTROLLED LABS
01-21-2009, 08:23 PM
Taking greenmag like the taste and have had no stomach problems at all. Which would be better to take before or after workout. I dont really like to do both but if it would help I will.
preworkout is best

Ive used Gasparri's Sizeon, a creatine mono, and right now I am on Green Mag.

I like the sizeon and saw good gains, but did retain a decent amount of water.

The mono was alright, I thought it was alright I didnt see the gains as I did with the SO though.

The green mag is good so far and is delicious.

Cell.Tech.User
01-21-2009, 09:04 PM
GreenMAG! I can't wait till I take it again because it taste so damn goood!

djmasters
01-21-2009, 10:17 PM
I actually just tryed green mag apple and thought it tasted great but how is the bloating factor?

SpeedSixx
01-22-2009, 10:00 AM
I've been using Both for quite some time now and have never had any troubles with the bathroom issue. But everyone reacts different to supps

I was using NO Xplode and Cellmass stack, had good strength gains and weight gain, though some of it should be water retention. Some people say Cellmass doesn't work, for me it does. NO Xplode is OK for the energy, however pumps are not that good, and your body adapts so quickly, after 2 weeks it loses effectiveness.

However, I tried Superpump250 the other day, prior to my chest workout. Got an unbelievable pump! It was amazing. Thus I decided to stack with SizeOn, I haven't tried it yet, but I do expect much better results than with the BSN stack.

I've heard Green Mag, Purple Wraath and White Flood (Controlled Labs) is also great. I tried the Purple Wraath as intra workout and worked great too.

Hope it helps

Legheon
01-22-2009, 11:43 AM
Amino fuel used intra-workout will affect the absorption of size on?

Josh81
01-22-2009, 11:47 AM
I actually just tryed green mag apple and thought it tasted great but how is the bloating factor?

i have not experienced ANY bloating at all using the standard 5 gram a day dosing

Stripez
01-22-2009, 11:56 AM
Hello i am new at these bodybuilding forums. I just picked up some creatine based off people's referals on the first 10 pages of this thread.

I picked up 1000g's of this

http://www.allmaxnutrition.com/prod369.aspx

I also had the chance to buy cellmass / celltech
I've done my research, i'm a hard-gainer. Should i have went with the cellmass / celltech? Is what i bought good?

I've read the last few pages aswell.
Do you guys load with cheaper creatines, then take 5g a day of your more expensive creatine when you're done your loading week?

Thanks for the replies guys, i've never used creatine before, this thread seemed really active and helpful.

PrintsTron
01-22-2009, 01:11 PM
My buddy is on Size on right now and is retaining massive amounts of water. I don t retain water to bad. From reading all of your comments Size oOn sounds like the may to go over Green Mag.

My Question is Im on MRI CE2 Platinum right now Should I cycle off of it for twp weeks prior to starting a Mono even though this is an ester that im on ?

CONTROLLED LABS
01-22-2009, 02:06 PM
GreenMAG! I can't wait till I take it again because it taste so damn goood!
absolutely, try popsicles and slushies made from green magnitude on off days :D

no bloating to report from users at all :)

gridironwarrior
01-22-2009, 02:23 PM
what makes sizeon so much better than the others, such as green mag and universal storm?? just wanna know cuz it costs a lot more

SizeOn contains the "designer carbohydrate" Outlast and also contains PeakATP. I like SizeON, but for price per serving, you can't beat Universal Storm or CL GreenMAG.

bcwarrior55
01-22-2009, 03:13 PM
im on it to
That's my stuff :D

Pizman22
01-22-2009, 08:31 PM
I like Micronized creapure creatine...Best price to go with effectiveness.

alexxxtrebek
01-23-2009, 10:38 AM
I also had the chance to buy cellmass / celltech
I've done my research, i'm a hard-gainer. Should i have went with the cellmass / celltech? Is what i bought good?

I've read the last few pages aswell.
Do you guys load with cheaper creatines, then take 5g a day of your more expensive creatine when you're done your loading week?

Thanks for the replies guys, i've never used creatine before, this thread seemed really active and helpful.

personally, i found better results with the cell tech over monohydrate... but stick with what you got and see how you do man.

abaddon75
01-23-2009, 02:06 PM
Is there enough creatine in Green Mag?

kelvinb316
01-23-2009, 02:42 PM
To Me The Best Creatine Product Is Superpump 250 By Baspari Nutrition.

Koopler
01-23-2009, 03:32 PM
I'm new here. I didn't even know what Creatine was until today.

Is this the SizeOn that everyone says is so good?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/size.html

?

Would it be the best option for a beginner who doesn't care about the taste, but wants to gain a lot of muscle mass?

CONTROLLED LABS
01-23-2009, 05:04 PM
Is there enough creatine in Green Mag?
yes, 5 grams is more than enough

bman2380
01-23-2009, 07:45 PM
I'm new here. I didn't even know what Creatine was until today.

Is this the SizeOn that everyone says is so good?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/size.html

?

Would it be the best option for a beginner who doesn't care about the taste, but wants to gain a lot of muscle mass?

Visit this link below and read the thread...that will help you out.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=100831

enswalters
01-23-2009, 08:55 PM
You can get free samples of superpump250/sizeone as well as green mag/white flood/purple wraath. I tried them out and both work well, but I prefer the wf/gm/pw. The one thing I learned is that you have to experiment a bit with how much water you mix the wf/gm and pw with, because at first I did NOT like the taste at all, but now the taste has grown on me - especially the green mag.

Ricky8210
01-24-2009, 08:58 AM
first i would like to thank you guys i am new to the lifting scene i am an amatuer cagefighter but i have been leaning more towards building lately and i appreciae all the threads you guys have posted it has helped alot with that being said my question is as far as my supplements go do you think i am on the right track?
BCAAs
L-carnitine
L-glutamine
NO xplode
white flood
E-bol

any feedback positive or negative is appreciated immensely.

enswalters
01-24-2009, 10:10 AM
NO explode and white flood are both used for energy, so I personally wouldn't use them both at the same time. One or the other.

To me, NO xplode tasted just awful and it was full of caffeine so I would crash right after I got done working out, whereas the energy from white flood was more controlled and lasted longer, without a complete crash at the end. Plus, with white flood you only really need 1 scoop compared to 3 with NO xplode, so there's actually a huge difference in cost per serving.

Ricky8210
01-24-2009, 10:42 AM
i am at the end of my no xplode supply and heard better reviews on white flood. i may just stop the no xplode and save it for in between orders.

enswalters
01-24-2009, 01:34 PM
white flood is cheaper than NO xplode - significantly cheaper. But really, I would just get the free samples and try it out myself. See what works for you.

thrasher_s
01-24-2009, 02:38 PM
NO-xplode and white flood are are very different products. They are both pre-workout, but effect your body through different pathways.

I have only tried samples of White Flood, and for a guy my size, a single serving sample did nothing. However, I have heard that it takes a couple days to kick in, but I don't know if that is true.

I love my no-xplode, but I will shop around when my tub starts getting low.

Modf25
01-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Simple monohydrate always does the trick for me

jrmuscle
01-24-2009, 04:20 PM
i like ********* monohydrate its cheap as hell mixes very easy and tastes decent. ill never say theres nothing better but for the money its my favorite and most effective

pokerdude069
01-24-2009, 05:34 PM
let me get this straight. the green mag i got is suppose to make my muscles repair and recover faster after workout? and i take it on off days to max out its effect? just started 5x5 routine hope to gain some muscle mass.

CONTROLLED LABS
01-24-2009, 07:09 PM
You can get free samples of superpump250/sizeone as well as green mag/white flood/purple wraath. I tried them out and both work well, but I prefer the wf/gm/pw. The one thing I learned is that you have to experiment a bit with how much water you mix the wf/gm and pw with, because at first I did NOT like the taste at all, but now the taste has grown on me - especially the green mag.
awesome to hear, thanks for your feedback :)

NO explode and white flood are both used for energy, so I personally wouldn't use them both at the same time. One or the other.

To me, NO xplode tasted just awful and it was full of caffeine so I would crash right after I got done working out, whereas the energy from white flood was more controlled and lasted longer, without a complete crash at the end. Plus, with white flood you only really need 1 scoop compared to 3 with NO xplode, so there's actually a huge difference in cost per serving.
yes, white flood is an amazing value at 50 workouts per tub if used at full dosing :)

i am at the end of my no xplode supply and heard better reviews on white flood. i may just stop the no xplode and save it for in between orders.

sounds like a good plan

sensitive
01-24-2009, 08:32 PM
I like jacked and Size On

workout101
01-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Green mag gave me amazing results, there wasn't any noticeable water retention, my strentgh went up tremendously and I mean TREMEDNDOUSLY, I was really surprised by how much stronger I was.

The only negative was that it tasted really good and I wanted to drink it just for the hell of it sometimes.

Will be going back onto green mag in 1-2 weeks and really looking forward to it.

jpepster
01-25-2009, 12:42 AM
Is hypershock by myogenix anygood? I am looking for a good product with creatine.
Thanks

TuffnBuffEnuf
01-25-2009, 01:48 AM
I seriously love Super Pump 250.. i have tried so many creatines including straight ethyl ester but SP250 gets me the best pump everytime.

racingsnails
01-25-2009, 05:59 AM
Best Powder: Sizeon
Best Pills: Neovar Recomped

That is all.

:)

twistacannon15
01-25-2009, 11:38 AM
i am deciding to take either storm or cell mass and was wondering if you guys use the recommended doses with both these products or do you just take a scoop post workout?

camerxon
01-25-2009, 12:11 PM
Prolab Creatine Monohydrate with CREApure. 200 servings for $25. Proven to work. Cant go wrong

x Idealist x
01-25-2009, 12:29 PM
If you had to pick just ONE creatine product, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick a product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take creatine, if creatine works, or why some creatines do not work. Just list your absolute favorite creatine product and give your detailed reason.)

Just throwing this out there but why doesn't this post include a poll of the best products. I don't know about you but I would be interested in seeing which company makes the most popular product with a vote.

rockeo
01-25-2009, 04:06 PM
Great thread:D! i am looking into taking a new creatine product and i am thinking bout Universal Storm, read good things about it & it has soild ingridents and good company. My question is does Storm have caffine in it & is it a N.O. product as well ?? i seem to not find this info any where - Thanx in advance :)!

Shaggington
01-25-2009, 06:47 PM
Prolab Monohydrate no doubt aboot it.

simpleguy
01-26-2009, 07:46 AM
Great thread:D! i am looking into taking a new creatine product and i am thinking bout Universal Storm, read good things about it & it has soild ingridents and good company. My question is does Storm have caffine in it & is it a N.O. product as well ?? i seem to not find this info any where - Thanx in advance :)!

no caffeine in storm

as for the NO question, it does have some AAKG in it, but not a lot...

I've used it with pretty good results ;)

lilswollt
01-26-2009, 08:33 AM
creatine and no-explode are two different products if u want just a creatine cell tech hard core is great contains a bit of sugar if not cell mass gets away from sugars

lilswollt
01-26-2009, 08:39 AM
I have tried about 8 different brands, and I was most happy with Muscletechs: Creakic.

i think muscle techs supplements are awsome

pokerdude069
01-26-2009, 09:25 AM
green mag is the shezznet for creatine!! combine with white flood and pw and you got the ultimate workout!!

CONTROLLED LABS
01-26-2009, 09:42 AM
Green mag gave me amazing results, there wasn't any noticeable water retention, my strentgh went up tremendously and I mean TREMEDNDOUSLY, I was really surprised by how much stronger I was.

The only negative was that it tasted really good and I wanted to drink it just for the hell of it sometimes.

Will be going back onto green mag in 1-2 weeks and really looking forward to it.

green mag is the shezznet for creatine!! combine with white flood and pw and you got the ultimate workout!!

awesome guys, the taste and effects are both super addictive :D

naturalguy
01-26-2009, 09:44 AM

no caffeine in storm

^^^^^^^^^^

New flavor Storm coming soon Blue Raspberry

SpeedSixx
01-26-2009, 09:46 AM
I was using NO Xplode and Cellmass stack, had good strength gains and weight gain, though some of it should be water retention. Some people say Cellmass doesn't work, for me it does. NO Xplode is OK for the energy, however pumps are not that good, and your body adapts so quickly, after 2 weeks it loses effectiveness.

However, I tried Superpump250 the other day, prior to my chest workout. Got an unbelievable pump! It was amazing. Thus I decided to stack with SizeOn, I haven't tried it yet, but I do expect much better results than with the BSN stack.

I've heard Green Mag, Purple Wraath and White Flood (Controlled Labs) is also great. I tried the Purple Wraath as intra workout and worked great too.

Hope it helps

I tried Size On today during my arm workout and it helped me get over my plateau in every exercise. Obviously this has been also the result of a good training programme and diet, but it DOES WORK.

pokerdude069
01-26-2009, 10:15 AM
ok quick question..... does the wf, gm, pw stack aid in quick recovery?? or do i need something else post workout?? thanks

bcwarrior55
01-26-2009, 10:26 AM
it is if you go to *******************.com its right around 30 $
Size On BY Gaspari - Get a Great Pump and Definite Strength Increases, best creatine i have taken so far. Only Problem is its not easy on the wallet

jpepster
01-26-2009, 12:58 PM
Can I mix creapure creatine mono with hypershock?
Can I mix green mag with hypershock?

I do not know what to get either green mag or mono with my hypershock.
Thanks

Inspired916
01-26-2009, 03:03 PM
i have N.O shotgun and green mag, my question is should i be taking them both pre-workout? shotgun already has creatine in it but im curious is its too much if i take both...

McMannus
01-26-2009, 03:45 PM
Anyone use Cell Tech? I almost bought some today but wanted to read some reviews on it first.

rockeo
01-26-2009, 04:24 PM
no caffeine in storm

Awesome bruddah - u rock for the info :)

^^^^^^^^^^

New flavor Storm coming soon Blue Raspberry

Thanx will be waiting for it - i trust it will be tastey :D!!!

phil87
01-26-2009, 06:17 PM
gaspari's sizon. helps during workout for heavy lifting

cgale1120
01-26-2009, 07:48 PM
Whats your opinion on Creakic by MuscleTech if I am trying to bulk up?

T.Vo
01-26-2009, 07:49 PM
Creatine: I dont have experience with creatine yet, but i just bought some green mag and im looking foreward to those gains people are talking about!

Pre workout sups: Best workouts of my life came from stacking ****'s Primed Ultra (2 caps) with Ergopharm's AMP V2 (1-2 caps). NEVER tired, awesome pumps, sweat like a pig. I have had good results with Superpump and White Flood also

pitann4mycity
01-27-2009, 02:10 AM
cytocell and cell mass

Sean_Jmu
01-27-2009, 03:08 AM
I used universal storm, thats the only one Iv ever used, didnt rate it really

If I use something again it wont be that anyway

CONTROLLED LABS
01-27-2009, 08:01 AM
ok quick question..... does the wf, gm, pw stack aid in quick recovery?? or do i need something else post workout?? thanks
absolutely, a post workout shake is always a good idea though

i have N.O shotgun and green mag, my question is should i be taking them both pre-workout? shotgun already has creatine in it but im curious is its too much if i take both...

you dont need both simultaneously. run one, then the other after.

blakkitalian82
01-27-2009, 12:42 PM
I've been taking BSN No explode for a while (couple months off and on) and i love the rediculous focus and energy i get with it, as well as the N.O. thrown in! but i was wondering if you guys new what i could stack with monohydrate to achieve the same? I really like normal monohydrate but you just cant compare it to NO explode for overall pump and intensity! PLEASE HELP!!

Halosoccer24
01-27-2009, 03:42 PM
I've been taking BSN No explode for a while (couple months off and on) and i love the rediculous focus and energy i get with it, as well as the N.O. thrown in! but i was wondering if you guys new what i could stack with monohydrate to achieve the same? I really like normal monohydrate but you just cant compare it to NO explode for overall pump and intensity! PLEASE HELP!!

Just to let you no, not trying to get off topic but, NO-Explode has very little creatine in it and is meant to be stacked with a creatine product.

Ryan314
01-27-2009, 03:51 PM
I've been on many many different types of creatine and I still can't say which has worked the best for me. I've been using pill form HP CE3 for awhile now, and I think I will be sticking to it. It's cost effective, and seems to be working well.

TheRagingboxer
01-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Just wondering if anyone has tried cell-tech hardcore stacked with nitro-tech. Just wanted to get some feedback to see if these supplements are anygood. Im currently taking no xplode stacked with cell-mass and have not really seens the gains. Was contemplating either cell-tech hardocre or sizeon once I finish my tub of cell-mass.

scarletngrey
01-27-2009, 05:24 PM
I have been on GreenMag for a couple weeks now and so far I am definitely liking it.

I will probably try Sizeon after, just because it seems like it gets great reviews and I would like to compare it to GreenMag.

But I am definitely impressed with GreenMag so far.

liftingson
01-27-2009, 06:10 PM
ive been using cellmass for awhile. in my opinion it was way better than celltec.