PDA

View Full Version : 1,4 andro when dieting ???

Original Poster
10-24-2001, 06:08 AM
Big Cat,

Some time ago, you posted that 1AD and 5AA were your recommendation for dieters.

1. Is this because the gains are leaner or is it because they will
contain less water?

2. Wouldn't you include 1,4 andro as well for dieting seeing how
it seems to promote some on the leanest gains that are easily
maintained. (Why or why not ?)

3. Don't a few runners even take 1,4 andro because of the lean
gains that help with their running ?

Or is it better overall, not to be on any stack when dieting or cutting ??

I look forward to Big Cat's or anyone's answer on this.

Thanks,

Chi_town

joe78
10-24-2001, 11:47 AM
In addition to this question, can someone address whether you can take megabol-x or anabol-x while dieting? I know you can take 1-AD while dieting and was wondering what kind of results you can expect when taking these when dieting as well. Thanks.

Big Cat
10-24-2001, 02:20 PM
1. Is this because the gains are leaner or is it because they will
contain less water?

The fact that 1AD and 5AA are incapable of converting to estrogen and may actually have a reverse effect on estrogen there is less storage of water and fat. They make muscle harder. While 1,4-andro has about half the estrogen of a 4AD, its still there. That makes it perhaps more anabolic than the 5AA, but the gains aren't as lean. If you tend to put on fat fast, I wouldn't use it, if you are good with diets it may have some benefits because it increases red blood cells. That increases oxygen uptake and improves performance while doing cardio.

2. Wouldn't you include 1,4 andro as well for dieting seeing how
it seems to promote some on the leanest gains that are easily
maintained. (Why or why not ?)

Not as a given and not for everyone, simply because there is still some estrogen conversion, and when dieting for competition this is unacceptable. For ectomorphs just trying to look good, why not ?

3. Don't a few runners even take 1,4 andro because of the lean
gains that help with their running ?

Nope, runners take it because the target hormone boldenone increases erythropoeisis, the manufacture of red blood cells. That in turn increases oxygen uptake and performance in aerobic exercises, such as running or cycling. Erythropoeisis is triggered by the realease of the kidney hormone EPO (erythropoeitin) which is also heavily abused by long-distance runners and cyclists.

Or is it better overall, not to be on any stack when dieting or cutting ??

No, 1AD and 5AA can drastically improve muscle hardness and preserve lean mass. I don't advise that you do a ton of cycles every year, you make a choice as to when you want to use a cycle. But I don't see why you wouldn't if you are prepping for competition. Of course if you want gains for your money, obviously you shouldn't because unless you use roids, gains while cutting are virtually impossible.

Big Cat
10-24-2001, 02:23 PM
In addition to this question, can someone address whether you can take megabol-x or anabol-x while dieting?
know you can take 1-AD while dieting and was wondering what kind of results you can expect when taking these when dieting as well.

I wouldn't use the Megabol because it is 5/6ths 4AD and 1,4-andro aromatizes as well, so some while bulking you wouldn't notice an increase in estrogen because its too slight, but when cutting these things have a tendency to become more distinct, and even a slight increase in estrogen can increase fat and water retention.

ANabol should be ok. 5AA not only doesn't convert it block the aromatisation of other prohormones, in this case Nor-diol. Nor-diol already aromatizes less than 4AD, and with the addition of 5AA it really shouldn't be a concern.

Original Poster
10-25-2001, 05:34 AM
Since I am so new to the world of Prohormones...
...Would 2-3 cycles be alot in a years time in your opinion?

I would say about two and definitely no more than three. But technically you can do as many as you can fit provided you take as much time off between each cycle as you were on your last cycle.

(min 9 weeks (7+2)= 9 off cycle + a few more weeks to be safer)
I was thinking come March let's say mid march of trying a 1AD 7-8 week cycle durring cutting.

Yeah, sounds fine, you don't even have to take longer than 9 weeks off. I recommend the two weeks extra to be on the safe side to begin with. Normally 7 weeks should be enough, but 9 is better.

prelude
10-25-2001, 10:18 AM
Hey Big Cat,

I'm trying to go for muscle definition but not really for competition, just to look good. I'm at about 16-17% bodyfat 180 lbs. 5'10.

1. How is 1,4 Andro gonna help me if I do high reps and NOT a whole lot of cardio and maintain about 2500-3000 Cals?

2. Will I gain alot of water and fat OR will I still reduce my bodyfat and therefore see some of my already existing muscles?

3. Like what I said I'm trying to go for definition but hate Cardio, any suggestions on how I can achieve my goals without doing a lot of cardio?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

size
10-25-2001, 02:46 PM
I think 2-3 cycles would be fine. As long as you take the proper time off between each one to let your body return to a state of normalcy. I think by doing this it helps the body respond well the next time you cycle. If on for 8 weeks take 8-10 off, but with prohormones you could probably take less off b/c they are not as taxing as AS

Big Cat
10-25-2001, 04:12 PM
Chi, I made a mistake, I accidentally edited your post. So rather unusual, but I answerered your questions IN your own post. So just read your own post again.

Big Cat
10-25-2001, 04:16 PM
1. How is 1,4 Andro gonna help me if I do high reps and NOT a whole lot of cardio and maintain about 2500-3000 Cals?

Pretty much the same way it always would, it converts to the anabolic steroid hormone boldenone which increases nitrogen retention and hence the building of muscle. Your calorie range is not ideal for growth or for cutting, so I would guess small muscle gains.

2. Will I gain alot of water and fat OR will I still reduce my bodyfat and therefore see some of my already existing muscles?

Unless you weight 250-300 pounds you are eating too much to accurately lose body-fat. With 1,4-andro you'll never gain a large amount of fat or water due to the low estrogen conversion.

3. Like what I said I'm trying to go for definition but hate Cardio, any suggestions on how I can achieve my goals without doing a lot of cardio?

Diet ...

Original Poster
10-26-2001, 05:09 AM
Thanks BC.

That post of me answering myself looks funny. I was wondering how you did that. Well you answered that and everything.

Thanks Again.

prelude
10-26-2001, 07:35 AM
Thanks! I'm about 180 and about 5,10 and have just started to reduce my Cals. But I'm afraid that if I reduce my Cals to below 2000 I would loose muscles. Or is that something that is unavoidable?

Big Cat
10-26-2001, 10:37 AM
Reducing cals has to happen to a point where losing muscle is possible. Fat-loss occurs by way of catabolic hormones, these are only secreted under heavy, durable, aerobic effort and from a low-cal, low-carb diet. They refrain your body from burning carbs as energy and as a result it will burn fat and protein. Both can be taken from food of course, but in between meals the body will feed itself (due to the low calories) with itself. Fat is robbed from adipose storage, which causes fat-loss. Protein however is robbed from tissue. The least important ones first, and that's muscle, causing muscle loss. The aim of a diet is to get in that catabolic state to lose fat and then attempt to keep as much muscle on as possible. This is achieved by eating lots of protein in between meals, or supplementing 5 grams of glutamine between each pair of meals.

Mrsevenupguy
12-09-2009, 01:39 PM
any use when deiting?

BigPoppaPump84
12-09-2009, 01:42 PM
any use when deiting?

strong bump brah

dpjasic
12-09-2009, 02:08 PM
http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp197/wolfbro71/thread_necromancer.png