PDA

View Full Version : Moom hair removal

Red Dragon
08-11-2004, 10:02 AM
Anyone try this ? I know it'll hurt but it's gotten some pretty good reviews (5 stars).

ghuraba
08-27-2006, 08:23 PM
I'll let you know in about 10 days when my hair is long enough to painfully pull out from the root. I wonder if spraying a local anesthetic over the area before doing it is a good idea! Along with some painkillers.

Michael

jungleland
08-28-2006, 05:21 AM
I used nair for men 4 minute formula and after 2 treatments about an hour apart I was clean.

Jungleland

BlueAgave
08-28-2006, 08:23 AM
Maybe im a wimp but that seems like it would hurt like hell.

Is it any different then waxing?

ghuraba
08-28-2006, 02:50 PM
Maybe im a wimp but that seems like it would hurt like hell.

Is it any different then waxing?

From what I've read Moom is not a wax it is a sugar. It seems to be less painful than waxing but at the end of the day some discomfort is going to be involved no matter what when you pull the hair out from the root.

Michael

ghuraba
09-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Well today I used Moom For Men on my 'bikini' area. Not that I wear a bikini being a raging hetrosexual maniac and not the cross dressing type. It does work rather well. It is mildly painful but not that bad. The faster you whip of the cotton strips the better. Don't over heat the jar. It says to use 10 second bursts in the microwave. I suggest 2 seperate bursts of 10 seconds. Anymore and it gets really hot and may burn.

Michael