PDA

View Full Version : caveman classic 2004

B-BOY
07-26-2004, 09:03 AM
we'll for everyone that checked out the pics from 5 weeks out (i think thats what i posted?) from the caveman classic, well here's the update>>>

I got 1st in the open light-heavyweight class and then went on to win the overall show, man i was shocked to say the least bro's, winning the light-heavy's was suprise enough but winning it all,,, Man i don't even know how to describe it, and what made it even better was the quality of the guys that showed up at this show, man there were some freaks up there on that stage let me tell ya!

str8- competed in the novice light-heavyweight class, he didn't make the top 5 cut but couldn't have been far from it, his conditioning was up there with the best in his class, he just didn't have the muscle mass to compete with some of those guys, but he def. belonged up there, he had a very good showing, the kid has some freaky ass biceps. FROM ME TO YOU LAYNE GOOD JOB BRO! it was a pleasure meeting up with you once again, i hope we keep in touch bro, and we can get that workout set up some time in the future

Flynn
07-27-2004, 12:21 PM
Sounds like someone is stoked...CONGRATULATIONS, and a job well done :D!!!

BigArmedFella
07-27-2004, 11:37 PM
It sure was a good time Brad, congrats to you. How did St. Louis treat you? Hopefully well... Ite man I just wanted to check in, I'm out...

-Pace

noeyedea
07-27-2004, 11:48 PM
hey congrats B-BOY, got any pics from the show?

EnYgMa
07-28-2004, 08:37 AM
Congratulations Guys!!!

It sounds you had a great time and placed well too!!!

That's awesome! And I agree with noeyedea, let's see some pics!

Fletch
07-28-2004, 12:18 PM
Holy **** congrats Brad!!! Congrats on finishing up your contest season Layne. You had a helluva run as well in some very competitive shows. :)

- Fletch

B-BOY
07-29-2004, 01:11 PM
thanks everyone, Arnold miss. isn't such a bad place, they treated me well bigarmedfella, good people and good food, Bandannas is a gooood place to eat, good barbecue!!

there are some pics posted by someone over at mayhem forums (chad nicholls board) all my pics will have to be scanned... sorry!

fletch: layne had a good showing, especially for the insane schedule he tried to keep with competing in all those damn shows (laynes a little insane..LOL)

str8flexed
07-29-2004, 02:05 PM
Brad looked awsome in this show and the Lightheavy class was by far the most competitive. I had brad pegged anywhere from 1-4 depending upon what the judges where looking for. Brad has the size and symmetry to continue to do well, as well as a great attitude. The only thing that might need improvement would be a little hardening up on the lower backside which is all a matter of just peaking properly and should be something that Brad gets better at as he does more shows. I placed 6th out of 15 in my division so I was dissapointed that I did not place top 5, however in fairness to myself, they let open guys crossover into novice and I believe the first 1-4 places in novice also placed in the open so that made it very tough. Additionally, being an untested show I was at a size disadvantage to many competitors but took pride in the fact that I matched conditioning with just about anyone there.

I can't wait to watch brad compete at junior nationals in chicago :)

-Layne

soufi
07-30-2004, 03:43 PM
good job man, I followed your progress for a bit, and I knew you would win it man

Soufi