PDA

View Full Version : Ordered Palo Alto Labs Leviathan without research

albert88
06-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Hey everyone. I got a lil too happy reading about Palo Alto Labs Leviathan fat burner/testosterone booster and ordered it without doing much research. I just found out there's caffeine in this product, and I'm wondering if this is going to affect my creatine supplement. I've read that while supplementing on creatine, you've got to avoid caffeine. So what's going to happen?

Serving Size2Capsules
Servings Per Container45
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend 907mg ?
Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin), Caffeine Anhydrous, 3,3'-Diindolylmethane, Fenugreek, Coleus Forskohilli 20%, L-Tyrosine, Bioperine?, Vitex, Cocoa Extract, Green Tea (70%), Rhodiola Rosea Ext, Acacia Rigifula Extract
Yohimbe HCL 9mg ?
?? Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
? Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients
Whey Protein Concentrate, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Water

powerman2000
06-06-2007, 06:00 PM
I've read that while supplementing on creatine, you've got to avoid caffeine.

I have never heard this before.

If there's any truth to it I'd love to hear more.

BTW, I'm on my second bottle of Leviathan and I love it.

Skull Crusher Chris
06-06-2007, 06:23 PM
just found out there's caffeine in this product, and I'm wondering if this is going to affect my creatine supplement. I've read that while supplementing on creatine, you've got to avoid caffeine.

""Will consuming caffeine while on creatine affect my results?"

The answer to this one is yes and no. Recent research on the topic has shown that caffeine affects the performance enhancing benefits of creatine. Therefore if you're taking creatine to get stronger or faster, then limit your caffeine intake while on creatine. However, consuming caffeine while on creatine does not affect the cell-volumizing aspect of the supplement. So if you're taking it to get bigger, taking it with caffeine is fine."

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=100831

saku
06-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Hey everyone. I got a lil too happy reading about Palo Alto Labs Leviathan fat burner/testosterone booster and ordered it without doing much research. I just found out there's caffeine in this product, and I'm wondering if this is going to affect my creatine supplement. I've read that while supplementing on creatine, you've got to avoid caffeine. So what's going to happen?

Serving Size2Capsules
Servings Per Container45
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend 907mg ?
Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin), Caffeine Anhydrous, 3,3'-Diindolylmethane, Fenugreek, Coleus Forskohilli 20%, L-Tyrosine, Bioperine?, Vitex, Cocoa Extract, Green Tea (70%), Rhodiola Rosea Ext, Acacia Rigifula Extract
Yohimbe HCL 9mg ?
?? Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
? Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients
Whey Protein Concentrate, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Water

no, its fine to have caffiene with your creatine. It was once thought that the two would clash with each other, but thats been debunked.

Id love to try Leviathan but It may not make it through the boarder.

albert88
06-06-2007, 06:47 PM
Okay this makes sense because the creatine supplement bottles don't say anything about avoiding caffeinated drinks.

Thanks everyone.