WHAT u guys THINK?

Mon - Chest/abs
Tues - Back/abs
Weds- Legs/abs
Thurs - Shoulders/delts
Fri - Arms
Weekends - off

J/K about the best

but what do u guys think? I know i hafta rest more days but thats why im doing like this.

IM AN EXPERIENCE LIFTER!

hepennypacker52
07-17-2004, 04:19 PM
Don't post a misleading title.

And don't do abs 3 days in a row, and don't give arms their own seperate day, they don't need it.

dAi
07-17-2004, 04:20 PM
you're an idiot. You need to do abs 3 times a week, dumbass.

hepennypacker52
07-17-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by dAi

Go back to the teen forum.

dAi
07-17-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by hepennypacker52
Go back to the teen forum.

Excuse me, I wasn't talking to you.

user762376438943
07-17-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by dAi
Doesn't matter, you don't need three ab days. Arm doesn't need its own day. Go back to teen's forum where pushup is important too.

Zensuji
07-17-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by dAi

hepennypacker52 just gave you some good advice. if you disagree then explain the benifits of doing abs 3x a week rather than name calling

IMNOTLIQUID
07-17-2004, 04:40 PM
Yeah that's not the best workout ever and you don't need abs 3 days a week bud. Take some advice.

dAi
07-17-2004, 04:47 PM
ok guys, cry me a river. Let's take off the abs in the routine...

Now, What do you guys think?

Ragadozo
07-17-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by dAi
ok guys, cry me a river. Let's take off the abs in the routine...

Now, What do you guys think?

Listen you little dip****. No one's crying here. This is for YOUR benefit, so shut the hell up and swallow the advice.

IMNOTLIQUID
07-17-2004, 05:09 PM
EXACTLY

hepennypacker52
07-17-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by dAi

I was the only one talking, so who else could you have been talking to? I'm not saying anything else, because I don't want to flame at all because that's what the teen section is for. I gave my advice, take it or leave it.

JustBrowsin
07-17-2004, 06:26 PM
interesting that you've decided to work shoulders and delts on the same day. i've never tried that, although my currents plit has me working chest and pecs together

midian
07-17-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by dAi
WHAT u guys THINK?

Mon - Chest/abs
Tues - Back/abs
Weds- Legs/abs
Thurs - Shoulders/delts
Fri - Arms
Weekends - off

J/K about the best

but what do u guys think? I know i hafta rest more days but thats why im doing like this.

IM AN EXPERIENCE LIFTER!

You train you triceps twice a week (indirect and direct) same for biceps, shoulders and lats.

And the shoulders are a joint containing delts so shoulders = delts (3 heads to be exact)

And there is indeed no need to train abs 3 x a week but if you want to do it, it's your time you're wasting not mine.

HoosierBoy
07-17-2004, 07:22 PM
Hey for your guys' information dai doesn't hang out in the teen forum. Check out his latest posts in the sex forum though:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=302451

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=301965

Torque.x7
07-17-2004, 07:32 PM
Shoulders and Delts? I wasn't aware that they were two different muscle groups. :rolleyes:

Pair up Chest with Tris, Back with Bis, and Legs with Delts... or give Legs and Delts their own days, but for god sake, drop some of the ab workouts, and throw in a rest day mid-week.

DanMc
07-18-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by hepennypacker52
Don't post a misleading title.

And don't do abs 3 days in a row, and don't give arms their own seperate day, they don't need it.

Read that again ..if your looking to call someone names go look in the mirror.

IMNOTLIQUID
07-18-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by DanMc
Read that again ..if your looking to call someone names go look in the mirror.

How is HEpennypacker doing anything resembling a misleading title. And how is he calling someone names?????

DanMc
07-18-2004, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by IMNOTLIQUID
How is HEpennypacker doing anything resembling a misleading title. And how is he calling someone names?????

OK your an idiot ..that is name calling.

<b>Originally posted by dAi
you're an idiot. You need to do abs 3 times a week, dumbass. </B>

My post was commenting on how hepennypacker52 provided good advice and the thread starter should take the advice and not jump to name calling. ...doh like I did.

dAi
07-18-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by JustBrowsin
interesting that you've decided to work shoulders and delts on the same day. i've never tried that, although my currents plit has me working chest and pecs together

thanks for sticking to the subject. I appreciate it alot.

Originally posted by Torque.x7
Shoulders and Delts? I wasn't aware that they were two different muscle groups. :rolleyes:

Pair up Chest with Tris, Back with Bis, and Legs with Delts... or give Legs and Delts their own days, but for god sake, drop some of the ab workouts, and throw in a rest day mid-week.

Thank you for your Opinion, I appreciate it.

good looking out