PDA

View Full Version : AXIS LABS presents: Furazadrol!!!

Beejis60
05-23-2007, 12:29 PM
http://www.axislabs.net/mm5/graphics/00000001/furazadrol.gif

http://www.axislabs.net/images/furazadrol-label.jpg

FURAZADROL Hypertrophic Muscle Developing Agent

5a-androstano(2,3-c) furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether - 50mg
Directions: As a dietary supplement, adult males take 2 to 3 capsules spread throughout the day. For optimal results, take one serving prior to bed time. On training days take 1 serving prior to workout. For best results use for 4-6 weeks followed by an equal amount of time off. Do not exceed recommended dose.

FURAZADROL is a potent non-methylated pro-anabolic compound capable of producing incredibly hard, dense muscle gains. It is perfect for athletes looking to get cut and ripped by dramatically increasing muscle definition. It is highly anabolic, minimally androgenic, and does not aromatize in the body. If you are looking for a pro-anabolic that will give you quality gains in muscle mass without troubling estrogen related side effects, FURAZADROL is the answer

Incredible Strength Gains
Hard and Dense Muscle Gains
Minimal Estrogen Related Side Effects
Minimal Liver Impact
FURAZADROL is a pro-anabolic compound that is extremely effective. It will dramatically enhance the density of muscle because it does not aromatize in the body. FURAZADROL is highly valued by dieting bodybuilders and athletes because it gives a lean muscular look to the physique without fat accumulation or fluid retention. FURAZADROL is very favorable in cutting cycles when water and fat retention are major concerns. FURAZADROL is especially suitable for athletes such as wrestlers and track and field athletes who do not want to carry around excess water weight.

FURAZADROL is not aromatized in the body and is not estrogenic. An additional anti-estrogen should not be necessary and estrogen related side effects should not be a concern. FURAZADROL may also act as an antagonist with progesterone, which can help eliminate progesterone related side effects. Progesterone side effects are generally similar to estrogen related side effects, so eliminating them will help enhance lean muscularity.

Additionally, FURAZADROL has the ability to suppress levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG acts to temporarily constrain hormones from exerting activity and SHBG reduces the available percentage of unbound (active) hormone. Suppressing SHBG can increase active hormone concentrations in the body thereby increasing their effectiveness. FURAZADROL has a minimal impact on liver function because it is not methylated. However, sensitive individuals should still consult their physician.

Should retail from $55-60

At retailers middle to end of next week.

AtownKing187
05-23-2007, 12:30 PM
FIRST!...Looks solid!!

BloodAndTearBB
05-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Indeed- looks interesting, would like to see some science behind it though

samsam12341
05-23-2007, 12:38 PM
This is like a furaguno which are both basically furazabol? Excellent product man! Glad to see someone come out with 50mg tabs. Very good stuff AXIS, Reps!

Sam

dtrain13
05-23-2007, 12:47 PM
would like to see some science behind it though

LOL..google furazabol and you'll have your science....

Docta J
05-23-2007, 12:53 PM
You beat me to it Beejis! :D lol

pu12en12g
05-23-2007, 01:03 PM

Oh snap !! :cool: sounds pretty wild !

Beejis60
05-23-2007, 01:05 PM
You beat me to it Beejis! :D lol

Sorry big brubba!

dtrain13
05-23-2007, 01:11 PM
Oh snap !! :cool: sounds pretty wild !

It's been around for a little while. Gaspari had/has Orastan-A and SFR has Furaguno. Great cutting compound and very stackable being it's a non methyl.

JHICKS3301
05-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Hmmmm Looks good... Sample :D

Madevilz
05-23-2007, 01:18 PM
The more intriguing characteristic of this steroid is that (unlike other anabolic steroids) furazabol has the ability to lower cholesterol levels.

nice...?! :eek:

391rippy
05-23-2007, 01:29 PM
nice...?! :eek:

fo rizzeal?

user1111
05-23-2007, 01:30 PM

It's not the same compound but interesting indeed.

fates_child03
05-23-2007, 01:36 PM
Nice looking product Axis

Docta J
05-23-2007, 02:00 PM
It's been around for a little while. Gaspari had/has Orastan-A and SFR has Furaguno. Great cutting compound and very stackable being it's a non methyl.

Yep, this will do very well during a cut!

MUbodbuilder
05-23-2007, 02:05 PM
yes this will be very good. im currently running furaguno so i will compair them to each other after i finish a cycle of this too. of course goals will be to cut;)

Beejis60
05-23-2007, 02:12 PM
Good during a cut = Good for me!!!

MaddenMuscle
05-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Looks nice.

Clickster
05-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Thanks for already putting this up. I was going to, but I see my boys got it done. heh

Very excited about this product. Should be available middle to end of next week.

smh31
05-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Miotolan, tradename furazabol, also spelled Methylhydroxynandrolone, or MHN for short, is a derivative of the anabolic steroid stanozol. It differs from stanozol by having a 2,3-furazan group instead of a 2,3-pyrazol group (1). It methylated as an c-17alpha alkylate, which allows it to be taken orally and causes for some heptatoxicity. The more intriguing characteristic of this steroid is that (unlike other anabolic steroids) furazabol has the ability to lower cholesterol levels.

sounds nice but megazol wasnt too good wonder if this will be

Docta J
05-23-2007, 02:36 PM
Miotolan, tradename furazabol, also spelled Methylhydroxynandrolone, or MHN for short, is a derivative of the anabolic steroid stanozol. It differs from stanozol by having a 2,3-furazan group instead of a 2,3-pyrazol group (1). It methylated as an c-17alpha alkylate, which allows it to be taken orally and causes for some heptatoxicity. The more intriguing characteristic of this steroid is that (unlike other anabolic steroids) furazabol has the ability to lower cholesterol levels.

sounds nice but megazol wasnt too good wonder if this will be

Keep in mind its not the same compound and Furazadrol is nonmethylated :)

Beejis60
05-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Keep in mind its not the same compound and Furazadrol is nonmethylated :)

Yessir, and that makes a WORLD of difference!

TT22
05-23-2007, 03:22 PM
Im very excited about this product!!

Jdub

RAMBO316
05-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Looks damn interesting....anymore information onthe product or should I

also " GOOGLE " it?

Question: Why would it be better for a cut?
Question: What would be the effects of bulking while on cycle?

Skull Crusher Chris
05-23-2007, 04:08 PM
Look like a solid product! Too bad me=19:(

dtrain13
05-23-2007, 04:34 PM

Remove the methyl bond and they're the same. So, in theory the "science" would be the same. But as previously mentioned this was attempted with Winstrol (Prostan, Orastan-E, Megazol etc.) and it didn't work out to well except at very high doses.

AgeRage
05-23-2007, 04:46 PM
sweet, I think samples are a must ;)

Beejis60
05-23-2007, 05:11 PM
Too bad me=19:(

Wow, that's probably the most responsible thing I've heard while on this forum; he's 19 but acts 30!

Docta J
05-23-2007, 05:17 PM
Remove the methyl bond and they're the same. So, in theory the "science" would be the same. But as previously mentioned this was attempted with Winstrol (Prostan, Orastan-E, Megazol etc.) and it didn't work out to well except at very high doses.

This will be more like Orastan-A than E and the like.

I'm not too sure on samples. You won't be able to effectively judge it based on a small sample anyway so its almost pointless. But I will ask and find out for you guys :)

DriverDan
05-23-2007, 05:24 PM
I don't see anything good coming from samples. A single sample isn't going to show anything and will most likely result in negative reviews.

Interesting product though.

Beejis60
05-23-2007, 05:30 PM
I'm not too sure on samples. You won't be able to effectively judge it based on a small sample anyway so its almost pointless. But I will ask and find out for you guys :)

I don't see anything good coming from samples. A single sample isn't going to show anything and will most likely result in negative reviews.

x2!

And no offense, but I think somewhere near the top says for males. However, I'm sure bb.com or any similar company will take your money :cool:

DejaBlue55
05-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Is this winny with the methyl removed?

Beejis60
05-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Is this winny with the methyl removed?

It seems that way, but I haven't looked into it too much; I'm addicted to the Orange Triad promo! Sorry Axis.... I guess I have my priorities straight :p Let's see what chemdraw gives me....

dtrain13
05-23-2007, 05:57 PM

I know. My point was that Orastan-A is to furazabol as Orastan-E was to winstrol.

Beejis60
05-23-2007, 06:00 PM
Chemdraw gives me nothing, but checking around quickly, this seems to be twice as strong as Winny (I don't know if it's the oral winny or injectable) with a half-life of about 24 hours.

DinoT1985
05-23-2007, 06:16 PM
Good during a cut = Good for me!!!

x2

Adding this to my buy list for future use.

Will this be hitting the UK sites in the future Beejis60?

Beejis60
05-23-2007, 06:19 PM
x2

First off, if this has Winny properties, it should be more than good for a cut! Secondly, the product is listed on Axis' website, however it's listed as sold out so my guess is that it is not available like Clutch and Adipo-X. Only time will tell, but I don't see why we wouldn't offer it for you blokes (spelling?) up in bloody homeland. If not, we'll have to make some sort of illegal arrangement :D

DinoT1985
05-23-2007, 06:24 PM
First off, if this has Winny properties, it should be more than good for a cut! Secondly, the product is listed on Axis' website, however it's listed as sold out so my guess is that it is not available like Clutch and Adipo-X. Only time will tell, but I don't see why we wouldn't offer it for you blokes (spelling?) up in bloody homeland. If not, we'll have to make some sort of illegal arrangement :D

Sounds good!

RAMBO316
05-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Since im just shy of 21 I suppose ima have to have my pops make the purchaseto try this during my cut stage at the end of September.

bignpisst
05-23-2007, 06:34 PM
Looks good, goodluck with it

Fitzera
05-23-2007, 06:42 PM
oooh the possible stacks that we have at our finger tips these days...im drooling...and still waiting for my methyl e/propadrol...

Docta J
05-23-2007, 07:24 PM
I know. My point was that Orastan-A is to furazabol as Orastan-E was to winstrol.

Ah, gotcha! :D

Chemdraw gives me nothing, but checking around quickly, this seems to be twice as strong as Winny (I don't know if it's the oral winny or injectable) with a half-life of about 24 hours.

Yeah this will be quite effective!

x2

Axis is quite big in europe so you should be able to find this on the UK sites as well. Let me ask and I'll get back to you on this. At the very least, if you order from Axis Labs' website you can get free shipping to anywhere in the world (its up on the website but its not available for order yet). But I'll let you know know as soon as I find out about it being on UK sites! :)

Btw, I noticed you're in Liverpool! Did you happen to catch the UEFA final today? I can't say i'm unhappy with the results as I was rooting for AC Milan in this case lol, but Liverpool could have played better today. Crouch should have been out there way earlier, would have changed the match!

Docta J
05-23-2007, 07:29 PM
x2

Just found out, Furazadrol will be available at all sites that carry Axis Labs' products, so you should be able to find it no problem! :D

leonidas300
05-23-2007, 07:32 PM
Tester logs :D
how are those crystals going?

DinoT1985
05-23-2007, 07:38 PM
Axis is quite big in europe so you should be able to find this on the UK sites as well. Let me ask and I'll get back to you on this. At the very least, if you order from Axis Labs' website you can get free shipping to anywhere in the world (its up on the website but its not available for order yet). But I'll let you know know as soon as I find out about it being on UK sites! :)

Btw, I noticed you're in Liverpool! Did you happen to catch the UEFA final today? I can't say i'm unhappy with the results as I was rooting for AC Milan in this case lol, but Liverpool could have played better today. Crouch should have been out there way earlier, would have changed the match!

Yep I caught the match. Very disapointed. Crouch should have started, Gerrard was off form and Liverpools defence was asleep and that 2nd goal proves it. The right back was walking towards the goal for crying out loud. Terrible display by Liverpool and terrible stalling my AC Milan.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing it over the pond!

Beejis60
05-23-2007, 07:39 PM
Tester logs :D

I concur!

how are those crystals going?

Nonexistant because my car was impounded and held for ransom. However, I just got her back yesterday and tomorrow marks my triumphant return to school. I hope to grind that stuff all out and hopefully the crystals are on their way for Friday.

Docta J
05-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Yep I caught the match. Very disapointed. Crouch should have started, Gerrard was off form and Liverpools defence was asleep and that 2nd goal proves it. The right back was walking towards the goal for crying out loud. Terrible display by Liverpool and terrible stalling my AC Milan.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing it over the pond!

haha yeah, the first goal was nuts! The way it bounced off Inzaghi on a penalty kick was cool, although I'm pretty sure it hit his elbow before it went in LOL.

DinoT1985
05-23-2007, 07:49 PM
haha yeah, the first goal was nuts! The way it bounced off Inzaghi on a penalty kick was cool, although I'm pretty sure it hit his elbow before it went in LOL.

lol. definetly weird goals.

OT it seems a new wave of PHs has come and im glad theres a company focusing on PHs for cutting.

extremenergy3
05-23-2007, 07:50 PM
I'll take twelve.!

Beejis60
05-23-2007, 07:58 PM
I'll take twelve.!

License and registration, please?

RAMBO316
05-23-2007, 09:57 PM
When will this stuff be hitting bb.com?

Im about to make my order of all the stuff ima need to re-up on before i run

out of my current supps and I wanna add this just for future use when I start

my cut.

Docta J
05-23-2007, 10:02 PM
When will this stuff be hitting bb.com?

Im about to make my order of all the stuff ima need to re-up on before i run

out of my current supps and I wanna add this just for future use when I start

my cut.

It should be available by the middle to end of next week.

RAMBO316
05-23-2007, 10:09 PM
It should be available by the middle to end of next week.

Thats awsome.... since im ordering from bb.com and its obviously a 21+

product am i gonna to use my pops credit card number or can i still use mine?

You prolly dont kno huh.

deserusan
05-23-2007, 10:12 PM
Indeed- looks interesting, would like to see some science behind it though

Ask Ben Johnson if it works. :)

http://www.canoe.ca/2000GamesGalleryPreviousImages/1988_seoul5.jpg

samsam12341
05-23-2007, 10:25 PM
Do you have a release date? Also, this product will be around 60$? Do I get free CEE?!!!! Just kidding.

Sam

RAMBO316
05-23-2007, 10:36 PM
Thats awsome.... since im ordering from bb.com and its obviously a 21+

product am i gonna to use my pops credit card number or can i still use mine?

You prolly dont kno huh.]

waiting for my bestest friends from AXIS to answer my stumped question.

I planned on getting quite a few bottles and i cant sleep till i kno =)

Docta J
05-24-2007, 07:08 AM
Do you have a release date? Also, this product will be around 60$? Do I get free CEE?!!!! Just kidding.

Sam

Not sure of an exact date, but some time during next week it will be available. As for the price, my guess is it will be in the $45-55 range. Haha I'm not sure about the free CEE, thats up to the powers that be :D

]

waiting for my bestest friends from AXIS to answer my stumped question.

I planned on getting quite a few bottles and i cant sleep till i kno =)

Lol well you should be able to order it with your own credit card, however I'm not sure on your birthdate. Please remember though that this product is meant for those 21+ for a good reason, so if you do purchase it, I'd definitely recommend waiting a while before actually using it. However when you do, I'm sure you will be pleased :)

Beejis60
05-24-2007, 11:36 AM

Sam

Our CEE is cheap enough!

Madevilz
05-24-2007, 11:38 AM
this does require a PCT with a SERM right?

Beejis60
05-24-2007, 11:39 AM
this does require a PCT with a SERM right?

I would venture to say yes as it's similar to Winny, but let's see what the boys from atop say. If I took it, I'd probably have some Tamox or Torem sitting close.

EDIT: I guess I lied

FURAZADROL™ is not aromatized in the body and is not estrogenic. An additional anti-estrogen should not be necessary and estrogen related side effects should not be a concern. FURAZADROL™ may also act as an antagonist with progesterone, which can help eliminate progesterone related side effects. Progesterone side effects are generally similar to estrogen related side effects, so eliminating them will help enhance lean muscularity.

Madevilz
05-24-2007, 11:43 AM
so no PCT?

kinda hard to believe if this is in fact a steroid :)

Beejis60
05-24-2007, 11:45 AM
so no PCT?

In my heavy researching days of jooose, I came across some that required no PCT as they did not aromatize, however, those are/were usually stacked with stuff that does aromatize.

EDIT: This might be an instance where a mild PCT is required, but not a SERM, like ATD or something.... I was never good at PCT stuff when I was on all those PHs in the days of olde.

Docta J
05-24-2007, 12:26 PM
I would still recommend some kind of PCT to be sure for any cycle.

Beejis60
05-24-2007, 12:47 PM
I would still recommend some kind of PCT to be sure for any cycle.

x2

DejaBlue55
05-24-2007, 01:29 PM
So this is the same thing as Prostanozol and all of the other knock-offs? Unmethylated Winny?

dtrain13
05-24-2007, 03:30 PM
So this is the same thing as Prostanozol and all of the other knock-offs? Unmethylated Winny?

No, its unmethylated furazabol which is very similar to winstrol both in action and chemical structure but yet a completely different animal.

DejaBlue55
05-24-2007, 04:48 PM
No, its unmethylated furazabol which is very similar to winstrol both in action and chemical structure but yet a completely different animal.
Oh, I see. Thanks Dtrain.

deserusan
05-24-2007, 06:01 PM

Yep...Gaspari marketed this under Orastan A in overseas markets a few years back. You do indeed need a PCT and I recommend Toremifene as the base for that. This was one of Bruce's more respectable creations (Orastan A that is). :)

This will complement any cutting cycle for sure and from what I can tell, this might be an excellent addition to an 11OXO cycle. Perhaps maybe someone would like to ask PA is thoughts on such a combo.

INGENIUM
05-24-2007, 06:14 PM
interesting...yes, i remember reading about furazabol...seems like it was only really available in Japan...same structure as winstrol minus 2 functional groups (and a 17-alpha-methyl group in this case)

i am assuming this is absolutely non-DSHEA compliant?

Docta J
05-24-2007, 07:00 PM
This will complement any cutting cycle for sure and from what I can tell, this might be an excellent addition to an 11OXO cycle. Perhaps maybe someone would like to ask PA is thoughts on such a combo.

Great minds think alike! I was also thinking this would make a killer stack for those who want to use 11-OXO. :p

XCriticalBenchX
05-24-2007, 08:06 PM
Looks nice! I like the results it says your soppose to get!

INGENIUM
05-24-2007, 08:08 PM
i understand why everyone is so excited that its non-methylated, but furazabol is methylated for a reason...it will be interesting to see the results on this as I am not sure how much will be able to survive first pass through the liver

Bloute
05-24-2007, 08:44 PM
i understand why everyone is so excited that its non-methylated, but furazabol is methylated for a reason...it will be interesting to see the results on this as I am not sure how much will be able to survive first pass through the liver

^^^^^ Very good comment. Remember that the methylation of an androgen change completely its properties. Test and methyl-test, equipoise and dianabol...

It will require a PCT BTW.

The effective dose for Furazabol is 20-50 mg/day even if there are no link between both compound. The only sure thing is that 100-150 mg of this compound will not deliver the result of 50 mg of its methyl version.

Docta J
05-24-2007, 10:09 PM

^^^^^ Very good comment. Remember that the methylation of an androgen change completely its properties. Test and methyl-test, equipoise and dianabol...

It will require a PCT BTW.

The effective dose for Furazabol is 20-50 mg/day even if there are no link between both compound. The only sure thing is that 100-150 mg of this compound will not deliver the result of 50 mg of its methyl version.

Don't quote me on this as I'm not exactly sure yet if we will be looking for testers on this, but if we are, you guys should apply as I know I'd like to hear what you guys think as well. But I will find out about that later on once its released :p

Beejis60
05-25-2007, 01:24 AM
Don't quote me on this as I'm not exactly sure yet if we will be looking for testers on this, but if we are, you guys should apply as I know I'd like to hear what you guys think as well. But I will find out about that later on once its released :p

Hopefully I can get my hands on this to finish my cut!

MUbodbuilder
05-25-2007, 05:19 AM
its very much like O-A if not exact. and O-A is 25% conversion to actuall Winny. so i expect to see results from this to be awsome! i wouldnt under estimate it. i also would suggest a PCT although you might not need an extreme inhibitor.

3caps = 37.5mg of winny with that conversion

UberBerzerker
05-25-2007, 05:34 AM
I can't say i'm unhappy with the results as I was rooting for AC Milan in this case lol,

I knew there was a reason I didn't like you!!!

Negged in the name of Robbie GOD Fowler!

;)

Docta J
05-25-2007, 11:03 AM
I knew there was a reason I didn't like you!!!

Negged in the name of Robbie GOD Fowler!

;)

haha what can I say? :D

DinoT1985
05-25-2007, 11:06 AM
Great minds think alike! I was also thinking this would make a killer stack for those who want to use 11-OXO. :p

How would you stack the two? I'm thinking of buying a few of each, try one by one and then stack later on.

Beejis60
05-25-2007, 12:48 PM
How would you stack the two? I'm thinking of buying a few of each, try one by one and then stack later on.

Maybe a good q for PA.
I just noticed you're from Liverpool; my grad advisor is from there too and he was all happy that they didn't have to play Manchester in that tourney going on over there (I think?).

DinoT1985
05-25-2007, 12:56 PM
Maybe a good q for PA.
I just noticed you're from Liverpool; my grad advisor is from there too and he was all happy that they didn't have to play Manchester in that tourney going on over there (I think?).

lol, yeah. Man U got kicked out just before it. I was hoping for a Man U vs Lpool final.

As for PA, I'll ask, thanks.

trufu
05-26-2007, 01:16 AM
I have a Question about Furazadrol. Some are comparing it to Gaspari's Orastan A. Below is a comparison of some of these past and current products...

Orastan-E - [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol - 25mg

Orastan-A - 5a-androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether - 50mg

Furaguno - 5a-Androstanol [2, 3-C] Furazan-17b-Tetrahydropyranol - 33mg

Furazadrol - 5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether - 50mg

By looking at these, Furazadrol appears to be a "combination" of Orastan-E(etioallocholane) and Orastan-A(furazan) . Would this be an accurate statement or not?

Interlocutor
05-26-2007, 02:52 AM
i tried the O-A before, which is IMHO the same compound, at the same dosing, and the same cap count. i weigh ~200lbs (at 5'8").

to be honest, 3 caps/day (150mg) did absolutely nothing for me, even after 3 weeks (when i stopped it, considering it a waste of time and money).

compared to an ATD standalone cycle, this was not really noticeable at all.

i had prepared a full PCT (Torm etc.), but then actually only did Formadrol/Retain, as there was no noticeable effect from this compound at all. well, not entirely true: actually libido was slightly up during the cycle.

IMHO, this must be dosed higher and taken longer to be effective, i would guess you need 2-3 bottles over 4-6 weeks for any results, unless you are already very light. this may IMHO become quite expensive if you are a heavy guy and want to see any results from this.

after what i've experienced, i'd guess:

6 week cycle duration
4 caps/day minimum if ~180lbs
5 caps/day minimum if ~200lbs
6 caps/day minimum if >220lbs

i currently stack this (3 caps/day) with Havoc, but it is difficult to say if it has any effect at all, i would guess not - except maybe to push the BP even higher...

By looking at these, Furazadrol appears to be a "combination" of Orastan-E(etioallocholane) and Orastan-A(furazan) . Would this be an accurate statement or not?

not. etioallocolane is just another way to write 5a-androstan. same thing, different nomenclature.

THE INTERLOCUTOR

trufu
05-26-2007, 06:07 AM
Thanks for the reply Interlocutor.

Docta J
05-26-2007, 08:23 AM
4-6 weeks is indeed the recommended cycle length on the bottle as well :)

Seth25
05-26-2007, 08:44 AM

Interesting product though.

x2!

And no offense, but I think somewhere near the top says for males. However, I'm sure bb.com or any similar company will take your money :cool:

LOL,guys I'm sure she was joking :D

Docta J
05-26-2007, 08:45 AM
LOL,guys I'm sure she was joking :D

oh lol, its hard seeing through stuff on the internet haha :p

Beejis60
05-26-2007, 10:30 AM
oh lol, its hard seeing through stuff on the internet haha :p

Thus the reason for faces at the end of statements such as this :p or ;) or :D or unless everyone knows that you're a screw off like me :cool:

muscles20
05-27-2007, 08:36 PM
Looks like a great product keep up the good work axis labs

Docta J
05-27-2007, 09:41 PM
Looks like a great product keep up the good work axis labs

thanks! Very much appreciated :)

riseboi
05-29-2007, 12:18 PM
Just saw this for presale. Are there any test logs going on ?

Beejis60
05-29-2007, 12:52 PM
Just saw this for presale. Are there any test logs going on ?

I think we need to run a few logs of this, but that's probably up to the Clickster.

riseboi
05-29-2007, 01:20 PM
I think we need to run a few logs of this, but that's probably up to the Clickster.

Cool. I look forward to seeing some first hand reviews; test logs or not. If I hadn't been picked to test Pro-Anabol I'd definitely volunteer my services to test; especially since I'll soon have some 11-OXO at home to stack it with. :D

kappaz
05-29-2007, 01:49 PM
so no PCT?

PCT is always recommended when you're dealing with hormonal products.

DriverDan
05-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Yes, logs in oh say 10.5 weeks when I'm done with the PA+JW log ;)

riseboi
05-29-2007, 02:34 PM
Yes, logs in oh say 10.5 weeks when I'm done with the PA+JW log ;)

haha, ditto!! :D

Beejis60
05-29-2007, 02:39 PM
Cool. I look forward to seeing some first hand reviews; test logs or not. If I hadn't been picked to test Pro-Anabol I'd definitely volunteer my services to test; especially since I'll soon have some 11-OXO at home to stack it with. :D

That sounds like what I'm gonna do when I'm done with the Pro-Anabol, unless 3AD works better, but I've never had any AX products work for me... http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/indifferent.gif

Beejis60
05-30-2007, 08:52 PM
UPDATE: Fdrol is now available on our website, so it's only a matter of time until it's available here on BB.com! Plus our Clutch whey is now available if you guys missed that thread!

Clickster
05-31-2007, 02:33 AM
I am more than pretty sure you will see a "Furazadrol Testers Needed" thread sometime in the near future. ;)

I will let everyone know when that time comes around for sure. :)

Thanks for the support everyone, it is very much appreciated.

Docta J
05-31-2007, 08:18 AM
I am more than pretty sure you will see a "Furazadrol Testers Needed" thread sometime in the near future. ;)

I will let everyone know when that time comes around for sure. :)

Thanks for the support everyone, it is very much appreciated.

Awesome, definitely something to look forward to (the logs).

matpal
05-31-2007, 10:53 AM
This is 50mg per cap, correct?

Docta J
05-31-2007, 11:51 AM
This is 50mg per cap, correct?

Yep, 50mg per cap is correct :)

Hard3x9
05-31-2007, 02:12 PM
does anyone know if this stuff is going to work better if you take it with some kind of oil, like corn oil, saflower, etc.? It has an added ether group added to the molecule, supposedly to increase oil solubility, therefore giving the drug a better chance of lymphatic absorption once bound to dietary fat (all if this info comes from Llewelyn). There are other steroids that use this process, and it has been recorded to deliver a bioavailability of somewhere between 5 and 10%. Does anyone know if this stuff would be dosed better dissolved in oil and then taken orally, or should it just be taken in it's pill form on an empty stomach like other AS/PH?? Any info would help. Thanks.

Beejis60
06-01-2007, 07:01 AM
does anyone know if this stuff is going to work better if you take it with some kind of oil, like corn oil, saflower, etc.? It has an added ether group added to the molecule, supposedly to increase oil solubility, therefore giving the drug a better chance of lymphatic absorption once bound to dietary fat (all if this info comes from Llewelyn). There are other steroids that use this process, and it has been recorded to deliver a bioavailability of somewhere between 5 and 10%. Does anyone know if this stuff would be dosed better dissolved in oil and then taken orally, or should it just be taken in it's pill form on an empty stomach like other AS/PH?? Any info would help. Thanks.

I like to take all pills (supps or otherwise) with a meal that's got at least 10g+ of fat in it for the sake of any fat soluble molecules to be transported like a multi.
In my opinion, the ether group should make the molecule more hydrophobic meaning an intake with either oil or fat would be a good bet. However, there's a reason this is in caps for oral delivery. I wouldn't break apart the caps because then you get into messy waters, plus you don't know if the stuff is 100% soluble in oil. Just take the cap(s) with water and some fats and you should be good!

TT22
06-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Anyone have anymore questions for us?

Bloute
06-03-2007, 09:56 PM

When do you send me a bottle for testing ? :D

TT22
06-03-2007, 09:58 PM
When do you send me a bottle for testing ? :D

It should be there any day, along with your complimentary Blueberry Smash tub.
Thanks for reviewing it for us!

;)

Beejis60
06-04-2007, 07:20 AM
It should be there any day, along with your complimentary Blueberry Smash tub.
Thanks for reviewing it for us!

I almost got jealous for a second.....

Lightning3
06-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Looking forward to the "Furazadrol Testers Needed" thread...

riseboi
06-04-2007, 02:17 PM

Well, since you asked, how well do you think this would stack with 11-OXO? I'm thinkin of maybe throwing this or Omega's new fadogia product in the mix when I do my next cycle, oh, in say, about 8 weeks (hint, hint). Wanna sway me towards Furazadrol? (not so subtle hint, hint) ;)

Beejis60
06-04-2007, 02:24 PM
Well, since you asked, how well do you think this would stack with 11-OXO? I'm thinkin of maybe throwing this or Omega's new fadogia product in the mix when I do my next cycle, oh, in say, about 8 weeks (hint, hint). Wanna sway me towards Furazadrol? (not so subtle hint, hint) ;)

I think it would stack well. Both 11OXO and Fdrol will need PCT so it would be ideal in the sense as not having to run two cycles with two PCTs. From what I remember reading, Fadogia is a test booster, so that too would be good during a cut because your test levels usually suck when cutting anyway. Even all three could be stacked if you're feeling froggy :cool:

dark_man812
06-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Looks good. I might use it on a cut and stack it with 11 OXO or 3 AD.

Beejis60
06-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Looks good. I might use it on a cut and stack it with 11 OXO or 3 AD.

Here's my deal, I'm horrible with PCT details, so feel free to pass em out ;) I was a stupid supplementer in my younger days and never did PCT for any hormonal product used except SNS MethylDrol but it was weak and rendered useless.

dark_man812
06-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Here's my deal, I'm horrible with PCT details, so feel free to pass em out ;) I was a stupid supplementer in my younger days and never did PCT for any hormonal product used except SNS MethylDrol but it was weak and rendered useless.

I hear ya. I was stupid just a couple of years ago. I was thinking Superdrol wasn't a steroid until 2 weeks into the cycle. I immediately stocked up on liver support and Nolva. I'm a little smarter now and I research damn near every supplement I see.

Beejis60
06-04-2007, 03:58 PM
I hear ya. I was stupid just a couple of years ago. I was thinking Superdrol wasn't a steroid until 2 weeks into the cycle. I immediately stocked up on liver support and Nolva. I'm a little smarter now and I research damn near every supplement I see.

WERD!!! I just found out about a month ago that MethylDrol was an SD clone and I didn't have any support supps! I just took the stuff then AX PCT :eek: I didn't experience anything from the MD which I don't know if that's good or bad, but I'm now anal when it comes to anything and this forum is such a lifesaver!

riseboi
06-04-2007, 04:34 PM
Even all three could be stacked if you're feeling froggy :cool:

ribbit! ribbit! :D

SoCool
06-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Is this the same as Orastan-A? The feedback there was inconclusive. I am really interested here.

Docta J
06-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Is this the same as Orastan-A? The feedback there was inconclusive. I am really interested here.

It does contain the same compound as Orastan-A. Hopefully this product, and the tester logs can help shed some light on it for you all.

gountilfailure0
06-04-2007, 06:59 PM
i seen it at gnc today didnt buy it ... but what kind of pct would i need and how long should i take it for and how long is the wait before i would use a pct im thinkin of maybe cycling it with hyperdrol ax

Docta J
06-04-2007, 07:06 PM
i seen it at gnc today didnt buy it ... but what kind of pct would i need and how long should i take it for and how long is the wait before i would use a pct im thinkin of maybe cycling it with hyperdrol ax

Torem should work well in this situation. Furazadrol won't cause a whole lot of shutdown like some PH/PS, however I'd probably still run Torem for 4 weeks right after the cycle anyways just to be safe (Maybe some of the more experienced PH vets could chime in on this as well). And I'd recommend holding off for a while after using a PH before jumping into another product that plays with the hormone levels. Unless you plan on using Hyperdrol for PCT, in which case I'm not too sure on as there is a lot of debate surrounding using an AI vs Serm as PCT.

Beejis60
06-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Unless you plan on using Hyperdrol for PCT, in which case I'm not too sure on as there is a lot of debate surrounding using an AI vs Serm as PCT.

Apparently AI's cause delayed onset gyno according to Bill Llewellen (spelling).

gountilfailure0
06-04-2007, 07:25 PM
what is ai and what is torem sorry new to this never did anything but creatine and protein supps

Beejis60
06-04-2007, 07:31 PM
what is ai and what is torem sorry new to this never did anything but creatine and protein supps

No offense man, but you should refer to Steve's post about things like this:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3020091

Docta J
06-04-2007, 08:17 PM
Apparently AI's cause delayed onset gyno according to Bill Llewellen (spelling).

Yeah, thats the belief that AI's can contribute to delayed onset gynecomastia, and then your only choice to remove it completely is surgery :(

No offense man, but you should refer to Steve's post about things like this:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3020091

That is an excellent post by Steve, should be stickied! As far as your questions, to help you in your research gountilfailure, AI = Aromatose Inhibitor, which inhibits the aromatose enzyme from binding to testosterone and converting it to estrogen. As a side effect (if you want to call it a side effect), the body tries to compensate for lower estrogen levels by raising testosterone levels naturally. Torem = SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator), which also helps battle the effects of estrogen. Check out the steroid section here, you'll definitely want to do some more research to make sure you're ready and you will find a lot more info on proper PCT there as well. And Like Beejis suggested, check out Steve's checklist to see if you are ready for a PH. :)

gountilfailure0
06-04-2007, 08:32 PM
ok thanks is why i did not jump and buy anything

Beejis60
06-04-2007, 08:51 PM
ok thanks is why i did not jump and buy anything

I am curious, are you sure you saw this at GNC? Where? Which location?

SNS8778
06-04-2007, 10:00 PM
WERD!!! I just found out about a month ago that MethylDrol was an SD clone and I didn't have any support supps! I just took the stuff then AX PCT :eek: I didn't experience anything from the MD which I don't know if that's good or bad, but I'm now anal when it comes to anything and this forum is such a lifesaver!

Sorry to hear that....we never marketed Methyl-Drol as anything but a SD clone. Not having support supps sucks for that or any ph cycle. As far as not getting anything off of it, thats rare with SD or any SD clone but also goes to show that individual response can vary with anything.

x ShAnE x
06-04-2007, 10:07 PM
I think that if a 16 year old were to test this with a proper PCT, that it could be revolutionary to what people think the effects are on a teen. I am willing to risk my health. Send me a free bottle, ill do a cycle with a good PCT, and if i live and do ok, then open the floodgates of hundreds of teens trying it. If I die...well...A lesson well learned. Agreed?

JK, btw.

Beejis60
06-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Sorry to hear that....we never marketed Methyl-Drol as anything but a SD clone. Not having support supps sucks for that or any ph cycle. As far as not getting anything off of it, thats rare with SD or any SD clone but also goes to show that individual response can vary with anything.

Well my diet also blew too! At that point, I didn't know what SD was either; as I said, I was a stupid supplementer! Take a look at the first page of my log to see all the PHs I've done and think about taking those without PCT!

I think that if a 16 year old were to test this with a proper PCT, that it could be revolutionary to what people think the effects are on a teen. I am willing to risk my health. Send me a free bottle, ill do a cycle with a good PCT, and if i live and do ok, then open the floodgates of hundreds of teens trying it. If I die...well...A lesson well learned. Agreed?

I was almost gonna have a **** fit until I saw the JK!

dark_man812
06-04-2007, 10:23 PM

JK, btw.

Damn! I was getting ready to give you an e-bitch slap until I saw the J/K!

Docta J
06-05-2007, 07:09 AM

JK, btw.

I was almost gonna have a **** fit until I saw the JK!

LOL X2 on that bro, almost lost my breakfast :p haha
Fear not shane, some day when we have flying cars readily available to the public (not only for the rich folk), and we can all travel to mars, we will have a pill that is completely safe for people of all ages and one single pill will make you instantly gain 10-15lbs of solid muscle, without any stretch marks or extra pressure on your bones/tendons/ligaments.....hopefully anyways, I'll keep my fingers crossed lol :D

kappaz
06-06-2007, 09:17 AM
It has arrived!!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/fur.html

Beejis60
06-06-2007, 10:00 AM
It has arrived!!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/fur.html

http://tubertarian.com/pics/randomimage/oh_snap.gif

Jimmorrison
06-06-2007, 10:07 AM
What is the difference in this and Prostanozol?
Effect wise?
If you hade prostanozol left,could you stack them together?

I mean it took over 200mg of Prostan ed to se any effect at all.
If you ran Furuzadrol at 150mg ed together with Prostan at 75mg ed would they compliment each other or would it just be another waste?

Beejis60
06-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Unless you plan on using Hyperdrol for PCT, in which case I'm not too sure on as there is a lot of debate surrounding using an AI vs Serm as PCT.

According to PA, he thinks that 6-OXO would be good for PCT for just Furazadrol, but for 11-OXO and Fdrol, I do not know.

Lightning3
06-06-2007, 11:21 AM
i'm real excited for this product i gotta try it =)

Docta J
06-06-2007, 04:53 PM
According to PA, he thinks that 6-OXO would be good for PCT for just Furazadrol, but for 11-OXO and Fdrol, I do not know.

Well PA certainly knows his stuff. To be honest, I think the AI vs Serm PCT depends on what PH you're using, In this case its a tough decision because Furazadrol is easier on the body than most PH/PS.

Beejis60
06-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Well PA certainly knows his stuff. To be honest, I think the AI vs Serm PCT depends on what PH you're using, In this case its a tough decision because Furazadrol is easier on the body than most PH/PS.

Ya, he says it is fairly mild. As for what I might do is run a bridged stack starting with Furazadrol, crossover to 11-OXO, then sum it all up with 6-OXO Extreme and maybe with some liverlonger or Cycle Support for shats and gaggles.

ironstrife
06-06-2007, 09:36 PM
looks like a solid product...

x ShAnE x
06-06-2007, 10:26 PM
Lol *wipes forehead*

Glad everyone saw the JK, lol.

And yeah. Someone needs to start the work on flying cars...oh yeah, and the 10-15lb of muscle pill. Thats always good ;)

Docta J
06-07-2007, 06:46 AM
Ya, he says it is fairly mild. As for what I might do is run a bridged stack starting with Furazadrol, crossover to 11-OXO, then sum it all up with 6-OXO Extreme and maybe with some liverlonger or Cycle Support for shats and gaggles.

I hope you'll run a log with that or something hehe, 11-oxo and fdrol it seems would make for a sweet stack.

Lol *wipes forehead*

Glad everyone saw the JK, lol.

And yeah. Someone needs to start the work on flying cars...oh yeah, and the 10-15lb of muscle pill. Thats always good ;)

haha yeah, someday itll happen I hope, that would be sweet! :D

Beejis60
06-07-2007, 08:24 AM
I hope you'll run a log with that or something hehe, 11-oxo and fdrol it seems would make for a sweet stack.

Most definitely, unless there are logs of it running then I won't even bother.

riseboi
06-07-2007, 08:59 AM
Most definitely, unless there are logs of it running then I won't even bother.

Always the leader, never the follower, eh??

Beejis60
06-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Always the leader, never the follower, eh??

Lol, it's not necessary to run a log if there's gonna be five or so people running a log of 11-OXO and Fdrol, eh?

SoCool
06-07-2007, 10:07 AM
^^^
Even if there were 4 logs, 3 of them would be guys 160. I'd like to see this log from someone your size.

Beejis60
06-07-2007, 10:17 AM
^^^
Even if there were 4 logs, 3 of them would be guys 160. I'd like to see this log from someone your size.

Alright, well if the logging pool is all pretty much one person, then I'll go for it, how about that?

Docta J
06-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Alright, well if the logging pool is all pretty much one person, then I'll go for it, how about that?

Allrighty then! :D

Mike83
06-07-2007, 07:53 PM
can you stack this with mega-zol or winzstrol (prostanzol clones)

darik
06-08-2007, 04:03 PM
This looks nice looking forward to giving it a try soon

Jimmorrison
06-09-2007, 01:46 AM
What is the difference in this and Prostanozol?
Effect wise?
If you hade prostanozol left,could you stack them together?

I mean it took over 200mg of Prostan ed to se any effect at all.
If you ran Furuzadrol at 150mg ed together with Prostan at 75mg ed would they compliment each other or would it just be another waste?

bump.

I would like to know if this is just as weak as Prostan was?
Are there any logs out on this or on Orastan-A (same thing)
Thanks

Beejis60
06-09-2007, 10:36 AM
bump.

I would like to know if this is just as weak as Prostan was?
Are there any logs out on this or on Orastan-A (same thing)
Thanks

I'm not familiar with prostan or any of its clones. There's a kid I know that might be using this with Winztrol, but as of now, he doesn't have money for this and his current stack of 11-OXO.

Kernkraft
06-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Yep...Gaspari marketed this under Orastan A in overseas markets a few years back. You do indeed need a PCT and I recommend Toremifene as the base for that. This was one of Bruce's more respectable creations (Orastan A that is). :)

FARK!!! Wish I had read this earlier!!!

*EDIT - if someone wants to airmail me aka by chopper a bottle or two of this ... I might throw it into my 11-OXO cycle ... starting week 2 tomorrow... except I have no idea how I would dose the combined two... and who the hell saw this at GNC?! Ever since the 1-AD days I don't think GNC has had anything remotely close stocked.

Time to do some research!

Docta J
06-17-2007, 02:27 PM
FARK!!! Wish I had read this earlier!!!

lol planning on running a 11-OXO cycle sometime soon?

Kernkraft
06-17-2007, 02:29 PM
lol planning on running a 11-OXO cycle sometime soon?

lol I've been running one for the last week!!! I never saw this thread lol

Beejis60
06-17-2007, 04:05 PM
lol I've been running one for the last week!!! I never saw this thread lol

Well, "FARK" is certainly a good verb to use in that instance.

For anybody looking or thinking of stacking this with 11-OXO, this is what MY stack is looking like. Remember this is not necessarily the best stack or the most recommended stack, this is just what I will be doing sometime in the future:
Day 1-21- Furazadrol/SAMe
Day 22-42- Furazadrol/11-OXO/SAMe
Day 43-61- 11-OXO/SAMe
PCT:
Day 62-90- SAMe/ATD/Activate/HyperTEST or T-Force/7-Keto-DHEA

I may run ATD and/or DHEA (mega-dosed) during the whole cycle, depending on my income at that point, and in that case, it will be dropped from my PCT and HCG, torem (MAYBE), and Cycle Support (pre- and peri-cycle) will be added. I'm not susceptible to gyno which is the reason I am not running torem or tamox in the first place during PCT.

SupaNatural
06-26-2007, 02:33 PM
I'd love to get my hands on some of the base powder and stick this in a transdermal. :cool:

Mike83
06-26-2007, 03:59 PM
What if you took this with real winstrol?

Would you notice anything extra?

Beejis60
06-26-2007, 06:54 PM
What if you took this with real winstrol?

Would you notice anything extra?

Ya, you would, most likely, be abusing and maybe overdosing....

user4694231326
06-27-2007, 02:24 AM
Well, "FARK" is certainly a good verb to use in that instance.

For anybody looking or thinking of stacking this with 11-OXO, this is what MY stack is looking like. Remember this is not necessarily the best stack or the most recommended stack, this is just what I will be doing sometime in the future:
Day 1-21- Furazadrol/SAMe
Day 22-42- Furazadrol/11-OXO/SAMe
Day 43-61- 11-OXO/SAMe
PCT:
Day 62-90- SAMe/ATD/Activate/HyperTEST or T-Force/7-Keto-DHEA

I may run ATD and/or DHEA (mega-dosed) during the whole cycle, depending on my income at that point, and in that case, it will be dropped from my PCT and HCG, torem (MAYBE), and Cycle Support (pre- and peri-cycle) will be added. I'm not susceptible to gyno which is the reason I am not running torem or tamox in the first place during PCT.

wish I can run it too :(

masterdine
09-16-2007, 11:50 AM
im still doing some reasearch but can this be stacked with Winztrol?

force_
09-16-2007, 10:41 PM
im still doing some reasearch but can this be stacked with Winztrol?

Im running it with Winztrol and Bold 200 right now, on on day 8 or so though so too soon to tell if all this stuff is going to do much for me.

F.

low_clazz
09-17-2007, 12:09 AM
just ordered some. also ordered Anabolic Xtreme Perfect Cycle Liver Support just in case. figured i would use a bottle of 6oxo afterwards as well. anyone have any other advice?

Docta J
09-17-2007, 12:51 AM
just ordered some. also ordered Anabolic Xtreme Perfect Cycle Liver Support just in case. figured i would use a bottle of 6oxo afterwards as well. anyone have any other advice?

Although some people feel 6OXO or another AI would work as a PCT for Furazadrol, I'd still recommend you keep a SERM like Toremifene on hand. As for AX's Perfect Cycle, liver support is always a plus when running any PH/AAS. Good luck with your cycle and be sure to let us know how it works out for you :)

59kg_weakling
09-17-2007, 01:24 AM
Has it been confirmed that this has near identical effects to Furazabol?

low_clazz
09-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Although some people feel 6OXO or another AI would work as a PCT for Furazadrol, I'd still recommend you keep a SERM like Toremifene on hand. As for AX's Perfect Cycle, liver support is always a plus when running any PH/AAS. Good luck with your cycle and be sure to let us know how it works out for you :)

I appreciate the advice. My main goal is to cut bodyfat right now without burning muscle mass. Looks like this stuff might do the trick as I had been considering winstrol to begin with. Met a guy who claims this is a very good PH and he defenitly knew his stuff.

low_clazz
09-19-2007, 11:02 PM
is it ok to stack the 6 oxo with this? or should it remain for strictly PCT? thanks

Beejis60
09-20-2007, 06:03 AM
is it ok to stack the 6 oxo with this? or should it remain for strictly PCT? thanks

Definitely save 6oxo for PCT if you wish to run an AI for your PCT instead of a SERM.

pgoat
10-13-2007, 05:34 PM
I dont want to stack anything with furazadrol. How big of a risk am I taking if I only use 6-oxo for pct?

VaughnTrue
10-13-2007, 05:37 PM
hey axis reps...need some help here

I see most people ramp their furaz dosage up and then back down...why is this?

I plan on taking 250mg/day for 24 days straight...no ramp up, no ramp down.

any significant reasons not to?

Docta J
10-13-2007, 06:29 PM
hey axis reps...need some help here

I see most people ramp their furaz dosage up and then back down...why is this?

I plan on taking 250mg/day for 24 days straight...no ramp up, no ramp down.

any significant reasons not to?

Well, I'm pretty sure most of the people ramping up are doing it just to assess how their body reacts to the furazadrol and if they need a higher/lower dose and then ramping down to ease the transition into PCT.

VaughnTrue
10-13-2007, 06:37 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure most of the people ramping up are doing it just to assess how their body reacts to the furazadrol and if they need a higher/lower dose and then ramping down to ease the transition into PCT.

ok cool, thats what I was figuring. sounds good

hey if axis labs wants a nice log from me...another bottle would make that happen :)

Beejis60
10-13-2007, 07:04 PM
I dont want to stack anything with furazadrol. How big of a risk am I taking if I only use 6-oxo for pct?

I've been recommending this to people for PCT along with a test booster. So as long as you're not susceptible to gyno, you should be money.

That's what I was thinking.

ok cool, thats what I was figuring. sounds good

hey if axis labs wants a nice log from me...another bottle would make that happen :)

I'd throw one at you but I'm WAY backed up on things....

VaughnTrue
10-14-2007, 07:50 AM
think of it axis reps...

youll have a guy in his final 5 weeks of contest prep(most evident changes of all), mega-dosing 11oxo, and dosing furaz pretty hight...

you guys NEED to send me a bottle so everyone can see how well this stuff works.

:D

Beejis60
10-14-2007, 07:54 AM
think of it axis reps...

youll have a guy in his final 5 weeks of contest prep(most evident changes of all), mega-dosing 11oxo, and dosing furaz pretty hight...

you guys NEED to send me a bottle so everyone can see how well this stuff works.

Tis a good point Axis reps.....

VaughnTrue
10-14-2007, 08:18 AM
Tis a good point Axis reps.....

no no no...tell the big man upstairs this!

just be like

"Hey...that VaughnTrue kid...yea, he is looking for some Furazadrol so he can straight own in 5 weeks. If we send him a bottle, he'll log it and EVERYONE will see his amazing results. Then everyone will buy some furaz since Vaughn did so well with it."

bingo bango bongo.

Beejis60
10-14-2007, 08:19 AM
bongo

I like bongos.

VaughnTrue
10-14-2007, 08:26 AM
I like bongos.

I like coconuts.

big ones.

smalls ones.

some as large as your head.

WantToBeStudly
12-07-2007, 03:05 AM
Im running it with Winztrol and Bold 200 right now, on on day 8 or so though so too soon to tell if all this stuff is going to do much for me.

F.

^How did your above stack go? Everyone gave me **** about stacking Bold with a cutter as Bold increases hunger big time...

WantToBeStudly
12-07-2007, 03:08 AM
think of it axis reps...

So did you in fact stack the 11-oxo and furazadrol? What were your results?

ZDub212
12-07-2007, 11:06 AM
So did you in fact stack the 11-oxo and furazadrol? What were your results?

Didn't hear a word we said did you?

You can't even take their feedback properly, because you haven't been training long enough nor have you gotten your diet perfected.

Beejis60
12-07-2007, 11:11 AM

You can't even take their feedback properly, because you haven't been training long enough nor have you gotten your diet perfected.

Mr. Mills, you have a little green box from me! :cool:

T2TL
12-07-2007, 12:24 PM
are any samples going to be available?

FORCE RECON
12-07-2007, 12:26 PM
are any samples going to be available?

of Furazadrol? Do you know what it is? :confused:

T2TL
12-07-2007, 12:34 PM
of Furazadrol? Do you know what it is? :confused:

ugh i didnt mean to post in this thread, i thought i was in another one. yes i know what it is and obviously i know you can sample it lol

FORCE RECON
12-07-2007, 12:36 PM
ugh i didnt mean to post in this thread, i thought i was in another one. yes i know what it is and obviously i know you can sample it lol

LOL....cool! I was wondering!

WantToBeStudly
12-07-2007, 06:28 PM

Zacky are you stalking me???

WantToBeStudly
12-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Mr. Mills, you have a little green box from me! :cool:

I tried to green rep him too but apparently I've "given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours...try again". Sheesh

WantToBeStudly
12-07-2007, 08:22 PM

I've recently started intaking mostly just chicken chunks, Bcaa's, Eaa's, and whey isolate shakes. Not good....?

Btw, Are you sure you're only 20 years old....You seem way too mature for that to be true..... :)

Beejis60
12-07-2007, 08:24 PM
I've recently started intaking mostly just chicken chunks, Bcaa's, Eaa's, and whey isolate shakes. Not good....?

Btw, Are you sure you're only 20 years old....You seem way too mature for that to be true..... :)

Where's the fat and carbs? And Mills has solid advice, I'd probably listen.

WantToBeStudly
12-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Where's the fat and carbs? And Mills has solid advice, I'd probably listen.

I totally agree....Mills is a genius but I have to admit seems very mature for twenty years old...I wish I was back then.....

For fat I intake 12 grams of fish oil pills per day, now just starting to add flax oil pills, possibly sessamin.

For carbs, I have a soda every so often, maybe a snickers bar....if I could find out for the life of me which post-workout protein drink is best I would pick it, but get about a gazillion different answers on this issue...

ZDub212
12-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Zacky are you stalking me???

Nah, I was subbed to this thread, and it popped up when you posted in it.

Ok, so what's the breakdown? How many calories per day, how many grams of protein/carbs/fats?

I totally agree....Mills is a genius but I have to admit seems very mature for twenty years old...I wish I was back then.....

For fat I intake 12 grams of fish oil pills per day, now just starting to add flax oil pills, possibly sessamin.

For carbs, I have a soda every so often, maybe a snickers bar....if I could find out for the life of me which post-workout protein drink is best I would pick it, but get about a gazillion different answers on this issue...

I'm certainly not a genius, but I do know a few things.

I would not take 12g of fish oil per day. Just a few softgels...you don't want too much as it can thin your blood among other negatives. I wouldn't bother with flax seed oil or sesamin as there's not much positive feedback or research (And I've used both and haven't been satisfied by any means). You should get most of your fats from whole food and good sources.

Snickers bars and soda are what you intake for carbs? This is why you still have a gut...get rid of that junk, you shouldn't even consider using the products you claim if this is what you're eating...even if it's only occasionally. Complex carbs divided pre and post workout are best.

Seriously, I'm concerned, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm trying to spare you and your wallet real physical damage and dissapointment. Get your diet down (Great examples of this on this website and Scivation also has free E-Books on the subject). Get your training down...the training section of this website is VERY helpful. Hit the gym HARD, diet down STRICTLY, and then you could integrate some supplements that I recommended in the other thread. Your "cycle" will equate to nothing if you do this. (And yes, I know people who have used powerfully potent oral steroids (And some not so potent ones) without having diet/training down and the results have been completely horrible. They of course blamed the steroid...but NOTHING is a magic pill and steroids are NOT fat burners.)

WantToBeStudly
12-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Nah, I was subbed to this thread, and it popped up when you posted in it.

Ok, so what's the breakdown? How many calories per day, how many grams of protein/carbs/fats?

I'm certainly not a genius, but I do know a few things.

I would not take 12g of fish oil per day. Just a few softgels...you don't want too much as it can thin your blood among other negatives. I wouldn't bother with flax seed oil or sesamin as there's not much positive feedback or research (And I've used both and haven't been satisfied by any means). You should get most of your fats from whole food and good sources.

Snickers bars and soda are what you intake for carbs? This is why you still have a gut...get rid of that junk, you shouldn't even consider using the products you claim if this is what you're eating...even if it's only occasionally. Complex carbs divided pre and post workout are best.

Seriously, I'm concerned, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm trying to spare you and your wallet real physical damage and dissapointment. Get your diet down (Great examples of this on this website and Scivation also has free E-Books on the subject). Get your training down...the training section of this website is VERY helpful. Hit the gym HARD, diet down STRICTLY, and then you could integrate some supplements that I recommended in the other thread. Your "cycle" will equate to nothing if you do this. (And yes, I know people who have used powerfully potent oral steroids (And some not so potent ones) without having diet/training down and the results have been completely horrible. They of course blamed the steroid...but NOTHING is a magic pill and steroids are NOT fat burners.)

I have a big tub of "Carbo-Gain" which I believe is maltodextrin. Does this count as appropriate for complex carbs?

And I know you have be tired of me asking this over and over again but why can't I take the Furazadrol and Havoc both if I want to lean gain? I want to do a clean bulk....I plan on (unless told otherwise) going on a heavy bulk of whey-isolate-based weight gainer with Xtend and Purple Wrath and healthy fats...I assume I should be going over 3,4, or 5k cals per day...Am I missing something?

nsspyder
01-31-2009, 01:49 PM
I just saw a full lab analysis of Furazadrol and it contains less than .01 mg of the 5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether. Watch for this to hit the news this week. This bottle was not counterfeit. It went from AXIS to Europa to the retailer. The stuff is a brownish powder.

5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether is a white crystal. Does anybody know what is going on with this?

VaughnTrue
01-31-2009, 02:08 PM
I just saw a full lab analysis of Furazadrol and it contains less than .01 mg of the 5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether. Watch for this to hit the news this week. This bottle was not counterfeit. It went from AXIS to Europa to the retailer. The stuff is a brownish powder.

5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether is a white crystal. Does anybody know what is going on with this?

can u post said lab assay?

kappaz
01-31-2009, 04:57 PM

See the message below.

Dear Valued Board Reps,
I wanted to quickly comment on a newsletter that was sent out from LowCostVitamins.net. The following two paragraphs in red are directly from their latest newsletter:

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST ? NEW RUN OF FURAZADROL IS JUNK!
We sent a sample of the new batch of FURAZADROL from AXIS LABS for analysis and the result just came back. The product is a cheap herbal mixture. It is not 5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether as specified on the ingredient label. The suspect lot number is 33323 with an expiration date of 10/12. If you purchased this lot number of this product anywhere you should return it immediately and demand a full refund.

Reports keep coming in on WINABOL. Our testers told us it was good stuff. But, customer reports are awesome. This stuff is great. One customer says that it did more for his abs than 300 crunches a day and it did it in weeks. If you want really great definition, this is the product for you. This is the real stuff that FURAZADROL claims it put in the new batch. If you used and liked FURAZADROL then this is for you.

Well as if I wasn't busy enough, these guys decided to get themselves in a heap of legal trouble. We will be persuing this company with full legal and civil action for defamation/libel. It's unfortunate that some companies have to resort to such desperate measures to succeed.

Secondly, every run of Furazadrol has been tested and passed. This is not our first rodeo. If we wanted to put out bunk product we would have done it nine months ago instead of waiting for acceptable raw material to come in. All Axis Labs products are guaranteed for potency and purity.

Lastly, we have no batches of Furazadrol with lot number 33323. Nor do any runs of Furazadrol have the expiration date of 10/12, as their newsletter suggests.

We wanted to respond on this topic right away. However, because this is the start of a legal matter, we are going to reserve further comments for legal counsel.

Thank you all for your continued support,
topher
Axis Labs, Inc. C.E.O.

nsspyder
02-01-2009, 09:31 AM
I received a redacted copy of the analysis with the client name removed. It states clearly that is for the clients use only.

The lab is located to Tucson Arizona.

The analysis states that it was "performed on a composite sample made up of five capsules taken from a sealed bottle Average fill weight = 496.8 mg"
--------------------------------
Furazadrol Lot Number 83345

Analyte 5a-etioallocholan (2,3-c)-furazan-17B-tetrahydropyranal ether

Result <0.01 mg/cap
---------------------------------
NIST fragmentation library used for identification

I suppose it is possible that some one is counterfeiting the product. But, it was distributed by Europa which tends to dispute that.

Beejis60
02-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Result <0.01 mg/cap

So how did they extract 10mcg? 10mcg isn't enough to test except for maybe MS but then it has to be a certain concentration so unless they opened up all the caps in the bottle to land a feasible amount to test, I would call bull**** on this. Moreover, getting a scale to measure in 1 to 10mcg units is VERY, VERY expensive I doubt any chemical testing company can afford one. ****, my scales go to the 100mcg place and they cost in excess of $5000 a piece and that's with an educational discount.

nsspyder
02-01-2009, 12:19 PM
I have no idea what this means. But it gives all the details of the method.

".... analysis performed by GC-MS on a capillary column stationary phase of BPX, 0.25m film: length: 30m x 0.1 mm ID. Oven Program Initial Temp:50 C, 1 min. Rate 1: 30 C/min. Final Temp: 320 C, 2 min. Detector Type: MS in positive ion Temperature: 320 C Carrier Gas: He, 23psi. Average Linear Velocity: 30 Cm/sec at 50 C. Injection Mode: Split Ratio 100:1. Injection Volume 1.0 ul Injection Temperature 250 C Liner Type 4 mm ID Single Taper."

They used the same method on other products. Copies of those results indicated that their test detects and measures the quantity of constituent chemistry with high accuracy.

Maybe someone with greater expertise in this type of analysis can shed more light. I did not sponsor the analysis and was sent a FAX of these results as a courtesy.

Clickster
02-02-2009, 09:34 PM
This guy is clearly on a hit mission with his only 3 posts total.

Please ignore this person as his information is bogus anyway.

-I really wish people would get a life instead of just jumping on a board to spread information that is not true just to try and stir up negativity about a great company.

TheCool
02-25-2009, 04:09 PM
Don't believe the rumors about the new batch of Furazadrol being bunk. Those rumors are bull**** and false.

Axis Labs had their newest lot of Furazadrol lab tested about 2 months ago (12.16.2008), and it is totally legit.

Link to Furazadrol lab analysis: http://www.axislabs.net/images/AxisLabs_12_16_08.pdf

JXR08
03-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Does this decrease your libido?

gerard786
03-06-2009, 05:58 AM

Is this bull****...regarding colour of 5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether ????

Axis Labs Reps......i've recently purchased 2 x Furazadrol. Now.....i've now opened 1 capsule and the powder within is of brownish colour. Is this 'meant' to be white as indicated above ?????? Now i'm confused and sure don't want to be ripped off.....

kappaz
03-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Is this bull****...regarding colour of 5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether ????

Axis Labs Reps......i've recently purchased 2 x Furazadrol. Now.....i've now opened 1 capsule and the powder within is of brownish colour. Is this 'meant' to be white as indicated above ?????? Now i'm confused and sure don't want to be ripped off.....

You can ignore nsspyder, he's a troll. You are not being ripped off; furazadrol is 100% legit. Please read below in response to the color issue.

Regarding the powder in the capsules is brown vs white. The raw material had high moisture content so brown rice powder was used to absorb it. This raw material had a very high concentration of moisture and the alternative was to dry it in a convection heating oven which could cause other negative issues to the actual raw material compound. While we haven?t had issues with this previously, on such an expensive material, the risk was not worth taking. Brown rice flour can be used to remove any humidity that exists in a raw material blend. It is easily digestible and non-allergenic. It is rarely used it, but when its needed, it is. It stops the moisture, allows the powder to flow freely into the encapsulation machinery, and prevents moisture expelling to the gelatin capsule. It usually doesn?t show up for 2-3 years when a product has a lot of moisture. It also can be used in tableting, as a filler, to absorb moisture, and decrease the tablets from splitting or capping.

gerard786
03-11-2009, 04:47 AM
You can ignore nsspyder, he's a troll. You are not being ripped off; furazadrol is 100% legit. Please read below in response to the color issue.

Regarding the powder in the capsules is brown vs white. The raw material had high moisture content so brown rice powder was used to absorb it. This raw material had a very high concentration of moisture and the alternative was to dry it in a convection heating oven which could cause other negative issues to the actual raw material compound. While we haven?t had issues with this previously, on such an expensive material, the risk was not worth taking. Brown rice flour can be used to remove any humidity that exists in a raw material blend. It is easily digestible and non-allergenic. It is rarely used it, but when its needed, it is. It stops the moisture, allows the powder to flow freely into the encapsulation machinery, and prevents moisture expelling to the gelatin capsule. It usually doesn?t show up for 2-3 years when a product has a lot of moisture. It also can be used in tableting, as a filler, to absorb moisture, and decrease the tablets from splitting or capping.

brilliant. Thanks for the feedback.

Repped

I'm currently on a methyl and non-methyl stack (H-drol and Furazadrol)....its now Week 2 and its just started to kick-in nicely. It almosts feelsl like strength kicked in overnight....as it was not a gradual increase. Eg:- triceps extension (behind the head with dumb-bell).....i could previously do 30kg with strict 6-8 reps. Then all of a sudden, bam.....same 30kg with 17 reps (1st set). Gotta be pretty happy with the stack. Weight hasn't increased though....lost 1 kg over 2 weeks although (by-eye), i can see waistline slowly shrinking. Guess that's consistent with what feedback is....that is, H-drol and Fura used for cutting

bryan101b
07-20-2009, 12:29 AM
I have nothing against axis, or any other labels, just my .02 cents,

any and all lab test can be doctored, or made up online from anyone, not just troll users looking to slander a company, but also companies can do this, to even better extents, all we have to rely on is user reviews, and some users report shcrappy results from the new batch of fura, while others (though I haven't seen any, but haven't looked much either) report awsome results.

so is the game of supplements. best way is to buy it and try it yourself, then you'll know if you got played or not.

Death-effect
09-09-2009, 10:18 AM
I have used the pills from the new Furazadrol batch (LOT#409293 EXP4/12), I have got very sick.
I have been vomiting and the hot flushes and I have suffered insomnia too. Due to the sickness, I was unable to do anything at all.
On the other hand, the previous batch (LOT#83345 EXP06/09) was completely fine and I was fully satisfied with it.
There has to happened some failure within the procedure of production of this compound. The content seems being either different from the previous batch or contaminated.
LOT#409293 EXP4/12 is s-h-i-t!

jdstevex
10-01-2009, 07:51 PM
I've used Furazadrol for the first time almost a year ago and loved the results. From time to time I would try to purchase more to run another cycle ,but it wasn't being sold anywhere. I recently found it again and was excited to run the cycle again. I purchased 4 bottles(lot 409293 exp 4/12) started with 2 caps a day and started having issues. Would take one cap in the morning and hit the gym and 15 min into my workout I wanted to puke. After my workout it only gets worse. It seems to level out if I eat, however while eating I continue to get sick. I take my second cap around 1500 and still find it impossible to sleep. So tonight I decided to Google this product and see what others are saying and I was blown away. Seems like this product has some issues. I contacted bodybuilding.com customer service and will be getting a full refund. As I was describing the problems to customer service they where trying to find the product on there site and wouldn't you have guessed that its no longer for sale on bodybuilding.com and my purchase was less than 2 weeks ago. I highly suggest if you have purchased this product with the same lot number or notice that your heart feels like your on meth stop using it NOW. I do hope that anyone that has bought this product doesn't actually think this is how a pro hormone is supposed to make you feel! I couldn't see doing a 8 week cycle of this without possibly going to the emergency room for the ill side effects it has caused.

waytoodeep03
02-03-2011, 12:03 PM
I've used Furazadrol for the first time almost a year ago and loved the results. From time to time I would try to purchase more to run another cycle ,but it wasn't being sold anywhere. I recently found it again and was excited to run the cycle again. I purchased 4 bottles(lot 409293 exp 4/12) started with 2 caps a day and started having issues. Would take one cap in the morning and hit the gym and 15 min into my workout I wanted to puke. After my workout it only gets worse. It seems to level out if I eat, however while eating I continue to get sick. I take my second cap around 1500 and still find it impossible to sleep. So tonight I decided to Google this product and see what others are saying and I was blown away. Seems like this product has some issues. I contacted bodybuilding.com customer service and will be getting a full refund. As I was describing the problems to customer service they where trying to find the product on there site and wouldn't you have guessed that its no longer for sale on bodybuilding.com and my purchase was less than 2 weeks ago. I highly suggest if you have purchased this product with the same lot number or notice that your heart feels like your on meth stop using it NOW. I do hope that anyone that has bought this product doesn't actually think this is how a pro hormone is supposed to make you feel! I couldn't see doing a 8 week cycle of this without possibly going to the emergency room for the ill side effects it has caused.

Wow has this been fixed?

Dacookie
02-03-2011, 04:50 PM
Strong bump