PDA

View Full Version : smooth conversations.

Testament
04-04-2004, 01:42 PM
OK well i got a virtually blind date, we've talked on aim and ive seen her photo but thats it. I know we have one common bond is that we are big fans of the same music. But other than that im taking her to the movies monday, and to eat, we are gonna be alone. (im not paying for her, going PUA style). But what is the best way to keep a convo flowing with a relatively blind date...perferably using PUA tactics?

isjoeythere
04-04-2004, 03:39 PM
don't think about it.

that's the best advice I can offer you. I've found that if I premeditate my conversations, I **** up. Just be confident, and tell yourself that you are a badass and no matter what you talk about it will be awesome. Just relax and listen to her. Spit what she says back out at her, make fun of her, and when in doubt, don't say anything, just chill. When you make fun of her, be totally serious and funny. Be cocky, arrogant, yet be sure to throw in some compliments. In other words, pretend like she is one of your guy friends that you are totally comfortable around and you're going to the movies with to pick up chicks. The only difference is that you **** her.

XEastCoastHateX
04-04-2004, 08:46 PM
i dont know what the PUA tactics are exactly. but from what i gather i dont think that they are the best thing going.acting confident is really the only thing that works wonders