PDA

View Full Version : April Fool's Day is an easy way to find out how kinky your girlfriend is

PaperCut
03-31-2004, 07:14 PM
All you have to do is ask her if she wants to do _______. If she freaks out, then you just say, "April Fools!"

My girlfriend and I have done pretty much everything so I'm out of the loop, but some of you could still try it out.

If you try it, tell us how it went.

LFOBES1213
03-31-2004, 07:16 PM
i bet you havent done role play yet.....haha

posreg
05-11-2010, 02:27 AM
if she freaks out, you should kill her for being disobedient

RandomMisc
05-11-2010, 02:38 AM
strong bump

god_job_dave
05-11-2010, 02:46 AM
lol. So one time every year you are able to check your girlfriend's kinky-o-meter. I'm glad your not Dr. Phil or some sh!t.

RandomMisc
05-11-2010, 02:55 AM
I've done this with a dude, except without the April Fool's bit. "So you should come over tonight and rape me. Garage code is XXXX, and my bedroom door is unlocked. Surprise me. Bonus points if you wear a ski mask. Triple word score if you're wielding a knife or a gun."

He didn't seem into it at all, so I just went with "Haha, I'm just messing with you. I just got all turned on thinking about you teaching me how to rape a bish with a vibrator." (We'd been playing RapeLay a couple nights earlier, and it was in Japanese and I'm not really into gaming, so I was lost. He had to show me how to rape the girl. lol.)

You can downplay anything after hearing the reaction. Doesn't need to be April Fool's. "Wait, you actually thought I was being serious? lolololol. Nah, babe... I'm just goofing around."

Syous
05-11-2010, 04:18 AM
I've done this with a dude, except without the April Fool's bit. "So you should come over tonight and rape me. Garage code is XXXX, and my bedroom door is unlocked. Surprise me. Bonus points if you wear a ski mask. Triple word score if you're wielding a knife or a gun."

He didn't seem into it at all, so I just went with "Haha, I'm just messing with you. I just got all turned on thinking about you teaching me how to rape a bish with a vibrator." (We'd been playing RapeLay a couple nights earlier, and it was in Japanese and I'm not really into gaming, so I was lost. He had to show me how to rape the girl. lol.)

You can downplay anything after hearing the reaction. Doesn't need to be April Fool's. "Wait, you actually thought I was being serious? lolololol. Nah, babe... I'm just goofing around."

That's probably the creepiest thing I'll hear all day today :P

Murs
05-11-2010, 05:45 AM

i rage every ridiculous post I read from you. highly doubt you are really female, weirdo.