PDA

View Full Version : program and last month and the first half of this months results

nickguidry
02-21-2004, 06:43 AM
last month i used creatine, glutamine, protien, tribulus, and 2 weeks of liquid 4 ad and i gianed 6 pounds of muscle, my body fat was right at 11 percent and my body wieght was 191, my leg press went from about 600 pounds to over 1,100(that was the most impressive gain i have ever seen in myself) and that was in four weeks, everything went up about 20 pounds at least,

and this month..the first two weeks all i used was creatine, glutamine and protien, and i just started using vpx muscle nitrous and nutrex's wopping thousand miligram tribulus product, vitrix and in 2 weeks i have gained 4 pounds...now at 195, and my leg press last night was 1,205 pounds for 6 good reps, the next two weeks im gonnna use

nutrex lipo 6
nutrex vitrix
biotest methoxy 7
prolab creatine
prolab glutamine
prolab protien
vpx muscle nitrous
ansi hydroxydrene

and if i can gain another 5 pounds that will be 15 pounds in 2 months, and this isnt fatty weight either becouse i do 20 minutes of cardio 6 times a week and i dont eat any **** at all....its kinda hard to eat good here in afganistan, (im here with the army in support of opperation enduring freedom..i been here for 7 months so far)....if anyone has anything they can add to help me please do, i just want to get bigger and harder, any information is helpfull,
thanks, nick

Heisman
02-21-2004, 04:14 PM
Post this in the regular workout section. This section is only for journals. Great gains by the way.