PDA

View Full Version : Everyone asks whats this on my penis?

DTGG
01-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Some threads a while back posted "whats this on my dick? Is it STD? but im a virgin" well here are ur answers!

You prob have PEARLY PENILE PAPUES or Sebaceous Prominence

The first part is about PEARLY PENILE PAPULES

Pearly penile papules are small dome-shaped to filiform skin-colored papules that typically are located on the sulcus or corona of the glans penis. Commonly, lesions are arranged circumferentially in one or several rows and often are assumed wrongly to be transmitted sexually.

HERE IS A PICTURE OF PPP AND SP::: WARNING DO NOT OPEN IF U ARE HOMOPHOBIC AND CANT LOOK AT ANOTHER PENIS::::

http://www.erectionphotos.com/softHardGallery/PearlyPenilePapules/JerryS3-15-03/jsPage2.htm

http://www.studenthealth.co.uk/leaflets/NormalVariantsInAnogenitalSkin.htm

Frequency:
In the US: The incidence of pearly penile papules reportedly ranges from 8-48%. Several reports suggest an increased incidence in uncircumcised versus circumcised men (22% vs 12%, respectively). One study found an increase in frequency in black versus white men, in those circumcised (21% vs 7%, respectively) and uncircumcised (44% vs 33%, respectively).

Causes:
Some evidence suggests that pearly penile papules may be observed more frequently in uncircumcised men (22%) than in circumcised men (12%).

Medical Care:
Lesions typically are asymptomatic and require no therapy.
Surgical Care:

Some patients may request therapy to alleviate anxiety.
Ablation using carbon dioxide laser, electrodesiccation with curettage, and excisional surgery reportedly have successfully eliminated lesions.
Mixed results have been noted with cryotherapy.
Topical application of podophyllin largely has been ineffective.
Consultations:

Dermatologist: Consultation may prove useful when the diagnosis is not obvious.
Activity: Pearly penile papules are not associated with personal hygiene or sexual activity.

THIS SECTION IS ABOUT Sebaceous Prominence

Sebaceous prominence is entirely normal, and something that all men have to a greater or lesser degree. We see a lot of men with similar anxieties You may be interested to know that our pictures of male genitalia and articles about penis size generate a significant number of hits on our web site.

You should not attempt any sort of treatment. If you are in doubt about what your lumps are, and are too embarrassed to visit your own doctor you could always visit a genito-urinary medicine clinic. You can find your nearest one here.

http://www.studenthealth.co.uk/problemPage/Think%20I've%20had%20Sebaceous%20Prominence%20for% 20a%20couple%20of%20years.htm

Here is a picture of it.
http://www.studenthealth.co.uk/leaflets/NormalVariantsInAnogenitalSkin.htm

RESEARCH SITES:
http://www.emedicine.com/derm/topic313.htm

RETARDED_MORON
01-24-2004, 07:43 PM
STD.

DTGG
01-24-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by RETARDED_MORON
STD.

retard! its not a STD, STD = SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASE...

PPP AND SP Cant be transmitted! 1/3 men have one of each

ZMA2
01-24-2004, 07:51 PM
I'm not homophobic at all, I love my gigantic penis. But those pictures were just freaking nasty.

Sucks you have a defective wang.

kennynz
01-24-2004, 07:56 PM
so many haters and retards!!! oh well, nice try DTGG for trying to bring a degree of enlightenment to this forum

DTGG
01-24-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by ZMA2
I'm not homophobic at all, I love my gigantic penis. But those pictures were just freaking nasty.

Sucks you have a defective wang.

Nope i dont, I just want to give information to everyone that does, and are scared to say anything... after all u might have one of them these, and just pretend like u dont and say that u have a "gigantic penis" but in the real world (no not ur internet world) u have a small little wanky danky.

JUST WANT TO SAY THAT ITS NATURAL TO HAVE ONE OF THESE (NO IM NOT JOHN H).

DTGG
01-24-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by kennynz
so many haters and retards!!! oh well, nice try DTGG for trying to bring a degree of enlightenment to this forum

thank you, I just want to share the common myths that one of these are a STD, but not many ppl are mature enuf on these forums.

AnabolicBMX
01-24-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by DTGG
thank you, I just want to share the common myths that one of these are a STD, but not many ppl are mature enuf on these forums.

it was a good read. there's nothing wrong with learning about something as common as this.

DTRG
01-24-2004, 08:04 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

haha opening links without reading...bad times

DTGG
01-24-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by AnabolicBMX
it was a good read. there's nothing wrong with learning about something as common as this.

yes its basically like getting ance for some.

DTGG
01-24-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by DTRG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

haha opening links without reading...bad times

see what I mean :/

JingleAllTheWAY
01-24-2004, 09:34 PM
that penis in the second picture might actually intensify a females orgasim :)

"my penis is naturally ribbed, so we dont need to use a condom! :) "

Omar
01-24-2004, 10:13 PM
so this **** never goes away?

highpower1111
01-24-2004, 11:26 PM
I have them, too embarassed to talk to a docter about it though....

Treatment is probably expensive too.

Wilson
01-25-2004, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Omar
so this **** never goes away?

I geuss not :(

DTGG
01-25-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Wilson
I geuss not :(

no u need cosmetic surgery, or laser surgery.. in canada u would get it for free :) but in the US u got to pay :P

BlackAvenger
01-25-2004, 11:03 AM
Oooookay. What happens if you pop one of them (serious question)?

affy
01-25-2004, 11:07 AM
ya i got something like that these [b/ARN'T[/b] an STD...but it doesn't look as bad as the ones in the pic. i heard its something like hair folicles or something that don't grow hair. something like 1/3 of the male population has them...so ya i don't really give a ****, if a girl don't like my wang, there's many more woman that are willing to suck it

affy
01-25-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by BlackAvenger

im guessing its like a mole you can't pop it...but if you do manage to cut it, it would probably scar up badly, and get infected. and they might even have to amputate your dick

DTGG
01-25-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by BlackAvenger

dont try... same thing as ance.. u can get an infection easier! the best way to get rid of them is to see a doctor and he can burn em with a laser

BlackAvenger
01-25-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by affy
im guessing its like a mole you can't pop it...but if you do manage to cut it, it would probably scar up badly, and get infected. and they might even have to amputate your dick

Anyone with a wee-wee would rather die.

affy
01-25-2004, 11:14 AM
dont try... same thing as ance.. u can get an infection easier! the best way to get rid of them is to see a doctor and he can burn em with a laser

btw have you had this laser thing done?

DTGG
01-25-2004, 06:10 PM
btw have you had this laser thing done?

no just read it up some were.. I read somewhere that u come out with no or minor sideeffects

rm_777
01-25-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by RETARDED_MORON
STD.

AHAH

Mad_Gunnah
01-25-2004, 09:16 PM
oooooooooommmmmmmmmmfffffffgggggggggggggg the hell is dat sh!t never do that again

Mad_Gunnah
01-25-2004, 09:21 PM
my bad for freakign out but that litterally scared the **** outta me

CanadianRacing
01-25-2004, 09:27 PM
Good find, DTGG, I've got a tiny bit (not the one with the white dots), but it's barely even noticeable, even with full lights on. I'm in Canada so I could make use of our great healthcare system and get em zapped if they were worse! :D

Lumber Black
01-25-2004, 10:15 PM
ewwww....especially the first one.

XEastCoastHateX
01-25-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by AnabolicBMX

bump bro...just good to let everyone know that its not bad so now everyone knows....so that some jackass kid isnt gonna try and cut them off er some ****...

Omar
01-25-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by XEastCoastHateX
bump bro...just good to let everyone know that its not bad so now everyone knows....so that some jackass kid isnt gonna try and cut them off er some ****... i have a mild case on my lower shaft and i tried to pop them with a thumb tack when i was 13 lol

DTGG
01-25-2004, 11:39 PM
i have a mild case on my lower shaft and i tried to pop them with a thumb tack when i was 13 lol

lol thumb tacks

Omar
01-25-2004, 11:44 PM
lol thumb tacks yup. it wasnt fun. i tried heating it before doing it as well. lets just say i had a big red lump on my shaft for a few days. it wasnt fun. anyways.

DTGG
01-25-2004, 11:57 PM
yup. it wasnt fun. i tried heating it before doing it as well. lets just say i had a big red lump on my shaft for a few days. it wasnt fun. anyways.

ouch!

affy
01-26-2004, 05:08 AM
yup. it wasnt fun. i tried heating it before doing it as well. lets just say i had a big red lump on my shaft for a few days. it wasnt fun. anyways.

OMG!!!...that sucks

DTGG
01-26-2004, 10:03 AM
OMG!!!...that sucks

I think they should sticky this cuz its good information.

ZMA2
01-26-2004, 10:20 AM

WARNING: Do not stab your penis with hot thumb tacks.

DTGG
01-26-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by ZMA2
WARNING: Do not stab your penis with hot thumb tacks.

I had 3 guys PM me saying that it was a relief that they though it was a STD all these years and this article was a good reference for me. Im not ****ting. I seriously think this should be a sticky in the sex section. why? because the sex section was made to give information about sexuality and this is a big part in some peoples lives.

Lumber Black
01-26-2004, 11:52 AM
so you guys with these penis growths actually get head from chicks? i'd wouldn't be suprised if they told you to go to hell if you wanted to put your wangs in their mouth.

affy
01-26-2004, 01:29 PM

bump i think they should sticky this. before these kids go crazy thinking they have some herpies or other std. when i first realized them, i was pretty scared until i did some reserch and found out what the **** they actually were. anyways, i agree to it being a sticky, very useful info!

affy
01-26-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Lumber Black
so you guys with these penis growths actually get head from chicks? i'd wouldn't be suprised if they told you to go to hell if you wanted to put your wangs in their mouth.

its hardly noticable for me, so i don't have a problem. but for more severe cases i wouldn't be surprised if the girls freaked and wouldn't do it.

noexcuses417
01-26-2004, 01:57 PM
Would it be normal to have some of those small bumps on your sac also?

DTGG
01-26-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by noexcuses417
Would it be normal to have some of those small bumps on your sac also?

are u talking about SP or PPP?

noexcuses417
01-26-2004, 08:51 PM
just those little bumps

DTGG
01-26-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by noexcuses417
just those little bumps
I dunno

keone
01-26-2004, 11:33 PM
wat about having PPP on the skin just under your nob and glands?? like the foreskin bit???

raprazant
01-27-2004, 12:57 AM
mother of god boy!

Omar
01-27-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by raprazant
mother of god boy! haha. yupdeyupyupyup. it wasnt any fun at all. i was all ready to pop every single one. I had a coke bottle cap full of hydrogen peroxide to dip the tack in after each poping. i only got halfway thru one before it swelled up and so on.

DTGG
01-27-2004, 01:25 PM
haha. yupdeyupyupyup. it wasnt any fun at all. i was all ready to pop every single one. I had a coke bottle cap full of hydrogen peroxide to dip the tack in after each poping. i only got halfway thru one before it swelled up and so on.

wwaaaaatttt? were u trying to loose ur penis?

affy
01-27-2004, 06:55 PM
haha. yupdeyupyupyup. it wasnt any fun at all. i was all ready to pop every single one. I had a coke bottle cap full of hydrogen peroxide to dip the tack in after each poping. i only got halfway thru one before it swelled up and so on.

thats just insane...lmao

highpower1111
01-27-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Lumber Black

Mine aren't near as bad as the ones in the pics but i have had chicks ask about them before, but never turned down because of it. Depends on the chick i guess.

phundi
01-28-2004, 12:50 AM
just tell the chick its 'enlarged' sensitive glands, so it feels better for you?.. i have a few on my left side of the head, and if i touch em, it feels way more sensitive than on my right side

DTGG
01-28-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by highpower1111
Mine aren't near as bad as the ones in the pics but i have had chicks ask about them before, but never turned down because of it. Depends on the chick i guess.

yes, very true, just tell em that come naturally in 1/3 men.

noexcuses417
01-28-2004, 09:28 PM
I guess I have a little SP, but it's not that bad at all. However, I do not know if you can also have SP on your sac or not. I have some small bumps on my sac but I don't know if that is the case with everyone or not? If you have any idea let me know.

jiza101
01-28-2004, 10:02 PM
i have them on my nuts aswell dun worry :)

jiza101
01-28-2004, 10:32 PM
is there like an age limit to get the lump ones, cause im 16 atm and i think i have them :<

TheAustrianOak
01-29-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by keone
wat about having PPP on the skin just under your nob and glands?? like the foreskin bit???

i got them there brotha no worries

i'm lucky as they arent noticeable at all and there are hardly any of them
and i agree this thread is a relief should be made a sticky

DTGG
01-30-2004, 02:28 PM
bump

DTGG
02-09-2004, 11:05 PM
someone sticky this plz... Ive been PMed by a couple of ppl telling me that it should be stickyed

DTGG
05-31-2004, 02:50 PM
I edited this page for more info

JP the big homo
05-31-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by jiza101
i have them on my nuts aswell dun worry :)

*phew*

harrypotter
05-31-2004, 08:06 PM
I just realized that I have this ****. I'm not circumsised either. It's not like it hurts or anything. I didn't even know it was there until I saw that picture and was like "damn I'm glad that's not me" then I went to take a piss and was like "holy ****" I guess I have a mild case though.

DTGG
05-31-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by harrypotter
I just realized that I have this ****. I'm not circumsised either. It's not like it hurts or anything. I didn't even know it was there until I saw that picture and was like "damn I'm glad that's not me" then I went to take a piss and was like "holy ****" I guess I have a mild case though.

almost everyone has a case of SP... some have mild some not.

MisterT
06-01-2004, 04:18 AM
Just get some sand paper and sand it off!! :D I would go to the doctor if you are that self conscious about it. Hell they see it every day! I work in a health care field and seen a lot that I see what people mean when they say it doesn't phase the doctor at all. At least the doc would see it before a girl sees it which is what you are worried about. Be a man and go get it checked and see if there are any ways of getting rid of it if that is what you want to do. Otherwise, girls keep asking you, "What is that?!" for the rest of your life and I know you don't want that! Good luck.

c_dope17
06-01-2004, 09:03 AM
I have Sebaceous Prominence on the bottom of my shaft too never though nothing about it girls kinda like it also. more ribbed!

DTGG
07-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by MisterT
Just get some sand paper and sand it off!! :D I would go to the doctor if you are that self conscious about it. Hell they see it every day! I work in a health care field and seen a lot that I see what people mean when they say it doesn't phase the doctor at all. At least the doc would see it before a girl sees it which is what you are worried about. Be a man and go get it checked and see if there are any ways of getting rid of it if that is what you want to do. Otherwise, girls keep asking you, "What is that?!" for the rest of your life and I know you don't want that! Good luck.

bump go see a doctor and they will tell you what you have and if you can get rid of it.

brtecson
07-19-2004, 07:13 PM
I have a very minor case of it. It goes from the reddish/purplish underside of my head, down to my circumcision line. I can understand why they say uncirc guys are more likely to get it, becase the lil tiny spots are where the skin overlapped itself by the head. Even tho i'm circ'd, I still had foreskin when I was little.

The Guvnor
03-17-2006, 04:42 PM
Hello all,

You're all welcome to join my brand new forum site, it is specifically based on Sebaceous Prominence and will soon have a lot of members.

http://www.feelthewrath.net

See you there!

lefty the clown
03-17-2006, 08:27 PM
omg... that first pic freaked me out...that made me fall on the floor

SpreeWheels24
01-05-2007, 06:49 PM
damn i think i got a minor case, its very small bumps around my head. i dont think a girl could tell they were there unless I said something. does this **** ever go away or get worse? i think i got it from jacking off too much.

cellshot
01-05-2007, 07:27 PM
i've got some around my balls and at the base of my penis...doesnt look that noticeable though

HopesfalI
01-05-2007, 08:52 PM
Hahahaha I'm so glad my wang isn't ****ed up.

Logicalypso
01-05-2007, 09:15 PM
no u need cosmetic surgery, or laser surgery.. in canada u would get it for free

If you need a kidney, however, you die while on a waiting list. ;)

Anwynd
01-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Glad I don't have them as bad as the first pic(the only pic to work). I've just got some small bumps near the base. They disappear about 3/5 up.

grooving tony
02-02-2007, 11:31 AM
i have those spots on the glands of my penis but there to small to notice only to feel. But i have bumps all down the underside of my shaft that can only be seen when im erect. is this normal for a boy of 16 cos it does really freaks me out.