PDA

View Full Version : Prohormones while cutting?

Blaine2007
04-05-2007, 12:25 PM
This sounds stupid maybe i know. But is it possible or advised to cut while on prohormones, i'm turning 21 in august so let's just assume ill wait till then to start the PH, but is it possible or beneficial to cut while on them?

freedom2098
04-05-2007, 02:53 PM
I had great results using superdrol while dieting.I got literally ripped like never before,but I was using too much (40mg) even if for only 2 weeks.
Make sure you protect your self with tons of milk thistle,hawtorn berry,red yest rice etc

sumguy
04-05-2007, 03:07 PM
The thing that always got me wondering about cutting on short cycles like that, is what do you do during PCT? If you up calories over maintenance, there goes your cut. Below maintenance, you lose the muscle you would've lost anyway and the cycle was a waste. What do you guys do for PCT?

freedom2098
04-05-2007, 03:47 PM
I used sd cutting for a contest and after that my pct was nolva,6-oxo,hyperdrol with regular food intake.
I dont know why but in that month of pct my strenght ,well being and overall feeling was great and my workouts were amazing.
I got fatter only later during a cycle of pheramax eating tons of food.

Vipersg123
04-05-2007, 07:42 PM
Well, depends which ones... Some raise estrogen with them and thats bad. More estrogen means less fat burned, which is why it's harder for girls to lose fat. Higher testosterone means more fat burned, so thats helpful. When cutting people worry about losing muscle, because it's fairly possible you will. Adding a PH or steroid will help stop the loss of muscle and possibly even add a little extra mass, not much because your calories, but maybe a small amount. They can be beneficial especially when in the most intense part of a cut where muscle loss is more likely to occur.

Skyles
04-06-2007, 12:14 AM
The steroid forum is almost becoming like a death notices forum,
Just take a look ...