PDA

View Full Version : Having sex before marriage



PowerhouseLabs
12-25-2003, 06:03 PM
What is your opinion on this? I just can't see the point of dating a girl who has had other sexual partners, and does not put much value on the act of sex. I am not religious, but I do have friends who are and plan to wait till marriage as do I. I was just wondering what is everyones perspective on here? I could list many other reasons as to why I am against premarital sex but for now will leave it at this.

AceRx
12-25-2003, 06:08 PM
As for pre-marital sex, I guess I would say I am not against it per se. I myself have only had sex with one girl however and I am still with her and plan on marrying her. I think sex should be a special thing shared between people that love each other. It shouldn't just be some physical act to get your rocks off and have a good time. That is my feeling on the whole thing....

EliteBSU
12-25-2003, 06:08 PM
i know a girl that was saving her virginity til marriage
but she takes it in the ass and gives head all day and night

Elite

JimRitchay
12-25-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by EliteBSU
i know a girl that was saving her virginity til marriage
but she takes it in the ass and gives head all day and night

Elite

ROFL!

I know someone like that too, *cough* your_mom *cough* :-P (just getting back at you lol)

As for this issue, well, i agree sex WAS a sacred act between two lovers....

**BUT NOT ANYMORE**

How can you wait until marraige with sex everywhere! Tv, mags, internet, immense amounts of porn...

Let it go :rolleyes:

Its not whether its "cool" or not anymore, its just nobody waits anymore. To those that do, congrats.

orzonus
12-25-2003, 06:21 PM
I'd like to have all the sex I want before marriage. I just don't want my future wife to. I know it's unfair, but oh well.

CanadaBBOY
12-25-2003, 06:25 PM
Waiting till marrige is an archaic ritual that only brainless churchies follow. You're a fool if you do that. I know this sounds like a poorly thought out flame. But honestly people with intelligence and have some what of an overview on life and people, can clearly see that it is foolish.

supergarr
12-25-2003, 06:25 PM
i Dont plan on ever getting married. Thatd be a pretty damn long time if i didnt believe in pre marital sex. **** that!

BPP
12-25-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by CanadaBBOY
Waiting till marrige is an archaic ritual .

I tend to agree :)

Skullder
12-25-2003, 06:33 PM
i don't support sex before marriage

EliteBSU
12-25-2003, 07:18 PM
bam margera said it best, would you be dumb enough to by a car without testing a few miles on it?

Elite

JimRitchay
12-25-2003, 07:20 PM
lol

BPP
12-25-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by EliteBSU
bam margera said it best, would you be dumb enough to by a car without testing a few miles on it?

Elite

bam rules all kinds off ass :cool:

EliteBSU
12-25-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by bigpoppaproppy
bam rules all kinds off ass :cool:
no ****, he's the man

i mean think about it. two virgins get married and on their wedding night.
Her: wow i never seen one of those
Him: i never touched some of thsoe
her: can we do it now
him: sure, which hole?
her: umm inny minni mini mo......
90 seconds later
her: wow you stunk
him: are you sure you were a virgin?
her: well i still love you little premaure ejaculation dick
him: and i love your saggy flappy loose pussy
*they kiss*
and never have sex again

Elite

BPP
12-25-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by EliteBSU
no ****, he's the man

i mean think about it. two virgins get married and on their wedding night.
Her: wow i never seen one of those
Him: i never touched some of thsoe
her: can we do it now
him: sure, which hole?
her: umm inny minni mini mo......
90 seconds later
her: wow you stunk
him: are you sure you were a virgin?
her: well i still love you little premaure ejaculation dick
him: and i love your saggy flappy loose pussy
*they kiss*
and never have sex again

Elite


lol
bravo
you should go into directing
:D

EliteBSU
12-25-2003, 07:52 PM
maybe, i just think of the most f*cked up situation and tone it down for you kids

Elite

XEastCoastHateX
12-25-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by EliteBSU
i know a girl that was saving her virginity til marriage
but she takes it in the ass and gives head all day and night

Elite Yeah most girls will tell you "there saving it" than as soon as you leave em they sleep with someone else.....theres nothing wrong with it just my advice is this...If a girl says shes saving it dont believe her 9 times outta 10....And when a girls says been with so many guys double that number to save yourself from hardship.....

JayRR2Killaloe
12-25-2003, 09:33 PM
like they say in the classic film OLD SCHOOL..."great idea genius, guaranteing you'll only **** one pussy for the rest of your life. getting married was a brilliant idea"..i know i misquoted it...sorry hardcore old school junkies...so i guess it's up to you what you wanna do? why jessica simpson waited till she got married...what really, she did...lol

EliteBSU
12-25-2003, 09:39 PM
we all know jessica is a moron, thats probably why

Elite

Jcfreak_02
12-25-2003, 09:47 PM
I think sex was designed only to be within a marriage. I know of several married couples some of whom when they were younger did live the worldly life and even after 15+ years of marriage when they have sex with their wife it is still an issue. I think anyone who is planning on getting married ought to save themselves for their partner. A) there is more trust and value in the relationship, because you waited for that one person. B) you do not ever have to wonder if you are good enough, cause hey, if your the only one, then there is no one to compare to.

I have seen numerous articles over the years further showing that couples that marry as virgins usually stay together and have happier lives than couples who have had sex before they were married.

progressive
12-25-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by AceRx
As for pre-marital sex, I guess I would say I am not against it per se. I myself have only had sex with one girl however and I am still with her and plan on marrying her. I think sex should be a special thing shared between people that love each other. It shouldn't just be some physical act to get your rocks off and have a good time. That is my feeling on the whole thing....

WELL SAID...My thoughts exactly.

CITADEL
12-25-2003, 10:42 PM
I guess it just depends on the person, but most people I have known to just have random sex are trash. A lot of people don't even consider the consequences, and sometimes they will regret it later. To the guy who said he wanted his girl to not have sex but he wanted to have all the sex he wanted, hahaha have fun living in a dream world.

SexyLexi
12-25-2003, 11:03 PM
If you wanna wait, then that is great. I dont think you should succumb to any pressure (if there is any at hand)
I know only a handful of guys who are still virgins, but again thats cool and I wouldnt wanna be the one to ruin it. Watch out though LOL I have a friend who loves to take guys virginity...shes a crazy one.
Hope you stick with it! Thats different!

orzonus
12-26-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by CITADEL
I guess it just depends on the person, but most people I have known to just have random sex are trash. A lot of people don't even consider the consequences, and sometimes they will regret it later. To the guy who said he wanted his girl to not have sex but he wanted to have all the sex he wanted, hahaha have fun living in a dream world.

I wasnt being realistic about that, but I just thought it would be nice if that happened. LOL I know, too much to ask for.

Jcfreak_02
12-26-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by CanadaBBOY
Waiting till marrige is an archaic ritual that only brainless churchies follow. You're a fool if you do that. I know this sounds like a poorly thought out flame. But honestly people with intelligence and have some what of an overview on life and people, can clearly see that it is foolish.

I see giving someone a commitment and saving yourself even before you meet that person is foolish. Can it be possible that us brainless churchies might respect woman (in my case) I want to marry so much so that I will refrain from expressing that feeling with any other woman even though I don't know who it may be? It is a matter of respect when all is said and done. Who do you seek to please and how far you will go to do so. I see I am so dumb for respecting someone that much... Those of us that according to you do not have an intelligent thought out plan of life may just have a better grasp of what love really is.

A question to those of you having premarital sex before you marry the one you are currently having sex with, why didn't you wait until you did get married?

WickedMind
12-26-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Jcfreak_02
I see giving someone a commitment and saving yourself even before you meet that person is foolish. Can it be possible that us brainless churchies might respect woman (in my case) I want to marry so much so that I will refrain from expressing that feeling with any other woman even though I don't know who it may be? It is a matter of respect when all is said and done. Who do you seek to please and how far you will go to do so. I see I am so dumb for respecting someone that much... Those of us that according to you do not have an intelligent thought out plan of life may just have a better grasp of what love really is.

A question to those of you having premarital sex before you marry the one you are currently having sex with, why didn't you wait until you did get married?




You can respect them all you want, but I'll be banging them and telling them to scream my name.

tongueincheeeck
12-26-2003, 07:44 AM
Muahah... I cant possible start on this one....

All I can say is this... and if your feeling my vibe then thats a good sign...

Thank GOD (thats a pun) that you have not been brain washed by religious crap and are NOT saving yourself for marriage... ONLY someone who has never had sex would save themself for marriage... I know that is an oxymoron... but it kinda makes sense if you look at it from 2 angles-

1-remember when you were a virgin!??! and sex was THE BIGGEST deal on earth.,,.,. and you hated being a virgin,.., and the second you ****ed ure first bitch you realised that sex really is **** all... like it really aint nearly as big a deal as you made it out 2 be,.., NOT THAT IT WASNT ALSO THE BEST THING EVER :D

2-if somehow there was a way for you "SAVING YOURSELF FOR MARRIAGE" people could have sex without having sex.. I dunno like having the experience of sex IMPLATED INTO YOUR BRAIN matrix styles- I GARAUNTEE you would no longer be saving yourself... You mind had just been brainwashed and you think sex is something it REALLY isnt..

killerkiss1978
12-26-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by EliteBSU
i know a girl that was saving her virginity til marriage
but she takes it in the ass and gives head all day and night

Elite


all kidding aside, one of my good friends dated a girl like this.
she was "saving" herself for marriage but took it in the ass from my friend.

they are not a couple anymore but did date over a year.

LuvS/Veronica
12-26-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by killerkiss1978
all kidding aside, one of my good friends dated a girl like this.
she was "saving" herself for marriage but took it in the ass from my friend.

they are not a couple anymore but did date over a year.

Yeah, i know that type of girl.
Pretty hypocrite, in my book.

Uber-neggR
12-26-2003, 09:16 AM
even if one wanted to wait for the right girl, what if the right girl isn't a virgin? would it bother you? and it's pretty damn rare to find a girls that's a virgin. where are they? do they live in the forest with leprachauns and firey chariots? where would you find them?

CITADEL
12-26-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by WickedMind
You can respect them all you want, but I'll be banging them and telling them to scream my name.

Yeah that's going to convince him. :rolleyes: Who are you trying to impress?

badbart
12-26-2003, 12:01 PM
I think I'm going to wait until I get married again. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

WickedMind
12-26-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by CITADEL
Yeah that's going to convince him. :rolleyes: Who are you trying to impress?


lol why do you think I'm trying to convince him? He can do what he wants. And I'm not trying to impress anybody. Actually I am, I'm hoping that one of my cyber buddies will read this and be impressed. Then I can be the e-pimp of the year. :rolleyes:

noeyedea
12-26-2003, 04:11 PM
hey if a girl says she's saving herself, but she tells u that thats y she masturbate everynight w/a dildo. do you guys still consider her as a virgin? just wondering

dressagerulz23
12-27-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by EliteBSU
bam margera said it best, would you be dumb enough to by a car without testing a few miles on it?

Elite to each his own. its all a matter of what you value, which is an individual thing. for me the top things would be love (not lust/"in bed" kinda thing, but real love), personality, being treated fairly, and nice body. "looks" play a small part too (i've got to find a guy somewhat attractive). i could care less about the "in bed" part. finding someone who loves you, that you love back is just the most beautiful thing, and if my guy weren't satisfying enough in bed, then there's always "toys". :D

AceRx summed it up perfectly:

Originally posted by AceRx
As for pre-marital sex, I guess I would say I am not against it per se. I myself have only had sex with one girl however and I am still with her and plan on marrying her. I think sex should be a special thing shared between people that love each other. It shouldn't just be some physical act to get your rocks off and have a good time. That is my feeling on the whole thing.... but for most ppl out there the "in bed" part is the most important thing. if that's the case for the two ppl involved in the relationship, then i agree w/ what Elite is saying.

dressagerulz23
12-27-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Uber-neggR
and it's pretty damn rare to find a girls that's a virgin. where are they? do they live in the forest with leprachauns and firey chariots? yup ;)

R3N3GAD3
12-27-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by noeyedea
hey if a girl says she's saving herself, but she tells u that thats y she masturbate everynight w/a dildo. do you guys still consider her as a virgin? just wondering

Now thats hot. But, yes, she's still a virgin.

Uber-neggR
12-27-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by dressagerulz23
yup ;)

I KNEW IT

mini skip
12-27-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Jcfreak_02
I see giving someone a commitment and saving yourself even before you meet that person is foolish. Can it be possible that us brainless churchies might respect woman (in my case) I want to marry so much so that I will refrain from expressing that feeling with any other woman even though I don't know who it may be? It is a matter of respect when all is said and done. Who do you seek to please and how far you will go to do so. I see I am so dumb for respecting someone that much... Those of us that according to you do not have an intelligent thought out plan of life may just have a better grasp of what love really is.

A question to those of you having premarital sex before you marry the one you are currently having sex with, why didn't you wait until you did get married?

Which may mean that you get married when you shouldn't so you can have sex. You think your in contol but you havent had it. Then when you do you'll be even more emotionally atached and you'll be a middle aged man wondering why your unhappy.
Sorry but sex makes the world go round weather you like it or not.
You work to make money to buy thing or do things to get laid.
You train to look good to get laid.
You train to perfom well at something to get laid.
You eat breakfast to have the energy to get laid.
You be nice to get laid.
You wait to get married to get laid, therefore you'll get married to get laid.

badbart
12-27-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by mini skip
Which may mean that you get married when you shouldn't so you can have sex. You think your in contol but you havent had it. Then when you do you'll be even more emotionally atached and you'll be a middle aged man wondering why your unhappy.
Sorry but sex makes the world go round weather you like it or not.
You work to make money to buy thing or do things to get laid.
You train to look good to get laid.
You train to perfom well at something to get laid.
You eat breakfast to have the energy to get laid.
You be nice to get laid.
You wait to get married to get laid, therefore you'll get married to get laid.

So true, and you also risk marrying a woman who is a dead fish. It would be very frustrating to marry a owman with a low sex drive. Trust me I've been thier and its the most frustrating thing a man can go through.

AussieTank
12-27-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by mini skip
Which may mean that you get married when you shouldn't so you can have sex. You think your in contol but you havent had it. Then when you do you'll be even more emotionally atached and you'll be a middle aged man wondering why your unhappy.
Sorry but sex makes the world go round weather you like it or not.
You work to make money to buy thing or do things to get laid.
You train to look good to get laid.
You train to perfom well at something to get laid.
You eat breakfast to have the energy to get laid.
You be nice to get laid.
You wait to get married to get laid, therefore you'll get married to get laid.

I think everyone should listen to mini skip he is going for the masters title tonight (rooting a chick over 40) she is defiently a milth but will mini skip have what it takes to get the overall ?

str8flexed
12-27-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by bigpoppaproppy
I tend to agree :)

depends on the person. I think we should respect everyone's individual rights to choose... no matter what they do chooose

LAXmatt0473
12-27-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by orzonus
I'd like to have all the sex I want before marriage. I just don't want my future wife to. I know it's unfair, but oh well.

hahahahah thats exactly how i feel

and that think about the girl wanting to be a virgin and taking it in the ass was just f**king hilarious

mini skip
12-27-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by AussieTank
I think everyone should listen to mini skip he is going for the masters title tonight (rooting a chick over 40) she is defiently a milth but will mini skip have what it takes to get the overall ?

If shes a milth does that mean im going to THuck her. Luckily for AussieTank its not his mum. Trophies are trophies and i need my masters. So it is masters i'll attain.

bLeDZePPeLiN69
12-27-2003, 10:11 PM
If there's one or more unprobed holes, she's still a virgin :).

Skullder
12-28-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by mini skip
Which may mean that you get married when you shouldn't so you can have sex. You think your in contol but you havent had it.

i've known people like that back in south africa..strange as it is thats how religion works.

as for the rest of what you said, i don't particularly agree. i think it's more a matter of procreation.

mini skip
12-28-2003, 09:46 PM
Try and think about a world without sex or the physical attraction for the opposite sex. I like to here peoples theories.

bp140321
12-29-2003, 12:03 AM
About the girls who take it in the a and not the cooter i think most religous girls in germany are that way or belgium or somewhere. Some other country where ever it is. Seems pretty stupid to me I think I might just have to miss a one night while we were in bed.

Kerouac
12-29-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by PowerhouseLabs
What is your opinion on this? I just can't see the point of dating a girl who has had other sexual partners, and does not put much value on the act of sex. I am not religious, but I do have friends who are and plan to wait till marriage as do I. I was just wondering what is everyones perspective on here? I could list many other reasons as to why I am against premarital sex but for now will leave it at this.
most bitches say they are virgins, it aint true.

Assassinator
12-29-2003, 06:33 AM
Finding a girl that will wait for you is like NOT ****ING POSSIBLE..

unless you knew each other from the age of 5 and fell in love ... and got married later on .. but still those 2 would still need to be some kind of religious type !

A women needs her satisfcation, and her satisfaction is basically a cock between her legs ... if you cant give her that, then she's gonna throw your ass out ... or she'll think you are really gay !

This is what i think !

Kerouac
12-29-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Assassinator
Finding a girl that will wait for you is like NOT ****ING POSSIBLE..

unless you knew each other from the age of 5 and fell in love ... and got married later on .. but still those 2 would still need to be some kind of religious type !

A women needs her satisfcation, and her satisfaction is basically a cock between her legs ... if you cant give her that, then she's gonna throw your ass out ... or she'll think you are really gay !

This is what i think !
This is very true. For instance i dropped my lil bro off at a ice skating party and these little friends of his come up looking at my mustang. i ask them how old they are, they say 13. im like, lets go for a ride and ill show you my cock. so we go for a ride and i **** them both sideways.

interesting

Jcfreak_02
01-01-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by LuvS/Veronica
Yeah, i know that type of girl.
Pretty hypocrite, in my book.
A hypocrite in my book too.

Jcfreak_02
01-01-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by mini skip
Which may mean that you get married when you shouldn't so you can have sex. You think your in contol but you havent had it. Then when you do you'll be even more emotionally atached and you'll be a middle aged man wondering why your unhappy.
Sorry but sex makes the world go round weather you like it or not.
You work to make money to buy thing or do things to get laid.
You train to look good to get laid.
You train to perfom well at something to get laid.
You eat breakfast to have the energy to get laid.
You be nice to get laid.
You wait to get married to get laid, therefore you'll get married to get laid.

I don't think objects are the way to get women, I find that rather sleazy on both parts.
I train to take care of myself.
I preform well because I want to accomplish something.
I usually don't eat breakfast.
I am nice because that is who I am and I think there are not enough people out there that respect themsleves.
I would get married to take the relationship to a further level and make it permanent.

Maybe sex in your world makes the world go around. I think at this point I am wasting my time trying to explain it to you because we think so differently, that and I am really sleepy right now.

Woden
01-01-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Jcfreak_02
I don't think objects are the way to get women, I find that rather sleazy on both parts.
I train to take care of myself.
I preform well because I want to accomplish something.
I usually don't eat breakfast.
I am nice because that is who I am and I think there are not enough people out there that respect themsleves.
I would get married to take the relationship to a further level and make it permanent.

Maybe sex in your world makes the world go around. I think at this point I am wasting my time trying to explain it to you because we think so differently, that and I am really sleepy right now.

I used to be so much like you, but then i realized I was living in a dream world.

I say **** who you want to ****, you only go around once.

mini skip
01-01-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Jcfreak_02
I don't think objects are the way to get women, I find that rather sleazy on both parts.
I train to take care of myself.
I preform well because I want to accomplish something.
I usually don't eat breakfast.
I am nice because that is who I am and I think there are not enough people out there that respect themsleves.
I would get married to take the relationship to a further level and make it permanent.

Maybe sex in your world makes the world go around. I think at this point I am wasting my time trying to explain it to you because we think so differently, that and I am really sleepy right now.

I disagree i dont think our opinions are two ends of a spectrum, because i agree with everything you have said. There are many reasons behind why we do certain things. The major difference between you and me is i wouldn't go out with a girl that wouldn't sleep with me, im not talking straight away ever. Why would i when there a girls out there that would (for the right reasons of course)

Skullder
01-02-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Jcfreak_02
I don't think objects are the way to get women, I find that rather sleazy on both parts.
I train to take care of myself.
I preform well because I want to accomplish something.
I usually don't eat breakfast.
I am nice because that is who I am and I think there are not enough people out there that respect themsleves.
I would get married to take the relationship to a further level and make it permanent.

Maybe sex in your world makes the world go around. I think at this point I am wasting my time trying to explain it to you because we think so differently, that and I am really sleepy right now.

i like your views. they are the same as mine, even though im not of the same religion.

bts327
01-02-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Jcfreak_02
I don't think objects are the way to get women, I find that rather sleazy on both parts.
I train to take care of myself.
I preform well because I want to accomplish something.
I usually don't eat breakfast.
I am nice because that is who I am and I think there are not enough people out there that respect themsleves.
I would get married to take the relationship to a further level and make it permanent.

This is a good down to earth post. I agree for the most part, except I dont believe in marriage. Especially the first part. To think that all women are only after money and material matters is a superficial, simple, and all too common concept in the minds of men, belittling both parties.

RideDaLightin
01-02-2004, 01:11 AM
I might get flamed for this, but here's my two cents, I believe that saving yourself til marriage should be encouraged not because of religious beliefs but the ills of society, such as unwanted pregnancies, teenage pregnancies, and STDs. It's more common than one would think (especially here in Southern California, I've seen quite a few teenage mothers) . Sure, you might say use a contraceptives, but there are plenty of morons out there and ignore the advice.

Jcfreak_02
01-02-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by RideDaLightin
I might get flamed for this, but here's my two cents, I believe that saving yourself til marriage should be encouraged not because of religious beliefs but the ills of society, such as unwanted pregnancies, teenage pregnancies, and STDs. It's more common than one would think (especially here in Southern California, I've seen quite a few teenage mothers) . Sure, you might say use a contraceptives, but there are plenty of morons out there and ignore the advice. I think I have a good idea how rampant the social ills of premartial sex is too. My highschool had/has a nursery for the student mothers. I can remember from the begining of school until the end just walking through the high school hallways there was always at least one visably pregnant student. In my graduating class of 150 I knew 3 of whom were mothers.

If there was any confusion in the earlier post about using objects to get women or vise versa. I was trying to say that I find it sleazy for men to think that expensive/cool stuff will get them a woman and almost equally sleazy for the women who are attracted to men because they have expensive/cool stuff.

6mill_dolla_man
01-02-2004, 03:15 AM
this is actually something i hope you do for your sake...wait...

i didnt wait...6 times lol...and i dont talk to any of them anymore...its a much more pleasing life style...if you plan to get married or you know you love the "significant other" then, i would say there is no problem, but dont just hit it to hit it...thats asking for trouble....i know all about it :S

sara-ana
01-02-2004, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Assassinator
Finding a girl that will wait for you is like NOT ****ING POSSIBLE..

unless you knew each other from the age of 5 and fell in love ... and got married later on .. but still those 2 would still need to be some kind of religious type !

A women needs her satisfcation, and her satisfaction is basically a cock between her legs ... if you cant give her that, then she's gonna throw your ass out ... or she'll think you are really gay !

This is what i think !


Your right, waitning to find that perfect girl or guy is not possible.. And waiting for marriage is based on how the person is raised in a religious family and the values on it.. For me I was raised catholic, and they look down on anyone who has sex before marriage. which suck for me..lol

A man would have to know how to satisfy a women with his cock but there is much more than that though..

reignoffire
01-03-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by CanadaBBOY
Waiting till marrige is an archaic ritual that only brainless churchies follow. You're a fool if you do that. I know this sounds like a poorly thought out flame. But honestly people with intelligence and have some what of an overview on life and people, can clearly see that it is foolish.

You could see it like that, or you could see it that they are more strong willed than you. I'm not against sex before marraige, but if someone wants to wait I respect them for a will that most people (including you from the looks of things) would not have the pure will power to do.

CJM
01-03-2004, 06:33 PM
To me sex is about love and a long term commitment. I never understood the mentality behind people who have one night stands, etc, but that is because I personally would not and could not due to moral convictions. I plan to wait until marriage because I only want to be with one person in my life and would not feel comfortable going into a relationship with someone I love knowing I have been with others. Obviously some will never fall in love, get married, etc. Well, I hope that is not the case for me.
Sara-ana said it wasn't possible to wait, but that is just foolish. Don't put limitations on others just because u have decided to follow a different path then some.

reignoffire
01-03-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by CJM
To me sex is about love and a long term commitment. I never understood the mentality behind people who have one night stands, etc, but that is because I personally would not and could not due to moral convictions. I plan to wait until marriage because I only want to be with one person in my life and would not feel comfortable going into a relationship with some I love knowing I have been with others. Obviously some will never fall in love, get married, etc. Well, I hope that is not the case for me.
Sara-ana said it wasn't possible to wait, but that is just foolish. Don't put limitations on others just because u have decided to follow a different path then some.


Well I agree with you. Very well said.

heathenbear
01-03-2004, 09:49 PM
Morally speaking, I see no problem with what consenting adults do with each other.

Practically speaking ... well, there are a lot of diseases out there. Birth control isn't 100% effective and accidents happen.

I'd prefer to know my partner, know where she's been, and be somehow committed to her. But I don't have to necessarily marry her.

Jcfreak_02
01-04-2004, 12:06 AM
From my understanding of commitment there isn't any gray area. There is either committed or not, like right or wrong (yes I do believe in those two).


Originally posted by heathenbear
Morally speaking, I see no problem with what consenting adults do with each other.

Practically speaking ... well, there are a lot of diseases out there. Birth control isn't 100% effective and accidents happen.

I'd prefer to know my partner, know where she's been, and be somehow committed to her. But I don't have to necessarily marry her.
What morals do you speak of? From the looks of those being the qualifiers it sounds to me as animal behavior. Food for thought, if people didn't act like animals and had so many sexual partners perhaps many of the STD's today would not exist. Why is it (not a specific reference to heathenbear but all) that everyone thinks of marriage as such a negative thing? Before you cry ignorance and tell me the divorce rate, my parents were divorced when I was 3, I grew up with 2 single parents. Just because some people don't do it right do not make the institution poor. I think many of you fail to look at how good marriage could be and focus too much on how bad it can be.

BullDozer
01-04-2004, 04:10 AM
If I know we won't stay together "till death do us part" I'm not hitting it. Simply because there will be far less emotional baggage to deal with if and when we do decide to split.

BullDozer
01-04-2004, 04:10 AM
If I know we won't stay together "till death do us part" I'm not hitting it. Simply because there will be far less emotional baggage to deal with if and when we do decide to split.

sara-ana
01-04-2004, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by CJM
To me sex is about love and a long term commitment. I never understood the mentality behind people who have one night stands, etc, but that is because I personally would not and could not due to moral convictions. I plan to wait until marriage because I only want to be with one person in my life and would not feel comfortable going into a relationship with someone I love knowing I have been with others. Obviously some will never fall in love, get married, etc. Well, I hope that is not the case for me.
Sara-ana said it wasn't possible to wait, but that is just foolish. Don't put limitations on others just because u have decided to follow a different path then some.

Sorry your right I should not put limitations on others just because I had a bad experience.

Plop
01-04-2004, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by JimRitchay
ROFL!

I know someone like that too, *cough* your_mom *cough* :-P (just getting back at you lol)

As for this issue, well, i agree sex WAS a sacred act between two lovers....

**BUT NOT ANYMORE**

How can you wait until marraige with sex everywhere! Tv, mags, internet, immense amounts of porn...

Let it go :rolleyes:

Its not whether its "cool" or not anymore, its just nobody waits anymore. To those that do, congrats.

I totally agree.....i think it;s very sad the way sex has became in the modern era. Really, it's sickening now that 12 year olds are having sex yuk !

heathenbear
01-04-2004, 06:24 AM
Morality is subjective. Some people's religion condemns sex before marriage. Some don't. Other people can follow their religious creeds as they see fit; I may not necessarily share those creeds, however.

I think what consenting adults do is their business, so long as they are willing to deal with the consequences. My own personal choice is not to treat sex too casually because of fears of disease. But that's my choice. If other people want to take the risks, who am I to argue? It's not my life. I'm not responsible for anyone sex's life except for my own and my partner's. The rest of you can have as much or as little sex as you deem fit, inside marriage or out of it. It's not my concern.

Jcfreak_02
01-04-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by heathenbear
Morality is subjective. Some people's religion condemns sex before marriage. Some don't. Other people can follow their religious creeds as they see fit; I may not necessarily share those creeds, however.


I know this might be a little off topic, but why is morality subjective to you?
I find that if morality is subjective then we have no right to tell each other to do anything about anything. Whereas it can be to the extreme that murder is not wrong.
I would like to discuss this one if anyone is up for it. I personally believe that morals are absolute. I also believe that we are not the ones to deterime what the morals are.

katma201
01-05-2004, 10:22 AM
what if all you virgins waiting for marriage don't find the right one untill you are 40? That thought right there is what kept me from keeping my virginity. I used to think that i wanted to wait, but as time rolled on and i wasnt finding any girls i actually thought i wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Another thing was that I didnt want to die a virgin(assuming i might die young). So it seemed like the logical step to procede with my life was to have sex. :) So I decided to just give it up after waiting a lot longer than i should have, considering the first chance I had at sex was when I was 17 and didnt untill a few years later. I dont regret it one bit. That does't mean i will just have sex to have sex, I do actually have to have some kind of connection with the girl.

Jcfreak_02
01-05-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by katma201
what if all you virgins waiting for marriage don't find the right one untill you are 40? That thought right there is what kept me from keeping my virginity. I used to think that i wanted to wait, but as time rolled on and i wasnt finding any girls i actually thought i wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Another thing was that I didnt want to die a virgin(assuming i might die young). So it seemed like the logical step to procede with my life was to have sex. :) So I decided to just give it up after waiting a lot longer than i should have, considering the first chance I had at sex was when I was 17 and didnt untill a few years later. I dont regret it one bit. That does't mean i will just have sex to have sex, I do actually have to have some kind of connection with the girl. For me, I leave it in God's control. If I am not meant to be married, although I would really like to, then so be it. I willingly give up that becuase I believe that there is so much more for me. If I explain more people will complain I am preaching again so for now I will leave it at that.

bts327
01-05-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Jcfreak_02
I know this might be a little off topic, but why is morality subjective to you?
I find that if morality is subjective then we have no right to tell each other to do anything about anything. Whereas it can be to the extreme that murder is not wrong.
I would like to discuss this one if anyone is up for it. I personally believe that morals are absolute. I also believe that we are not the ones to deterime what the morals are.


Morality is subjective. But what isnt? Even the better part(if not all) of science is subjective. Morality is subjective to me because of this very conversation. Morality to you is simply what you have been taught to be seen as moral. Or it could be whatever it is you observe in your daily life to be right from wrong. This is still dependent upon the values and ideals which were instilled into you during your developement. Dont you think that other people not only here but also abroad have slightly different or even radically different values and ideals instilled into them? The problem is that because of this, we cannot make our own independent judgements. How do we know right from wrong? We know what we were taught to be right from wrong. We can even make our "own" judgements of what we think is ideal. Or so we think. Any conclusion you will arrive at will be decided by what was going on throughout your developement, and the society in which you live and/or whatever dogma you choose to consume.

How did we as people know what it was to be moral in the beginnings? What is morality? Does it have any basis in reality? Isnt it shadowed by many double standards?

In one way I dont think that one person should be able to tell another what to do. But, we cant have serial killers walking around to do as they wish. Perhaps we should look into the problems that created serial murderers and psychopaths to begin with, and go from there. It might be an extreme, and it is not my opinion, but it could be argued that murder is a natural phenomenon.

If you believe that morals are absolute then who decides those morals. I know you would probably say god, so what if we do not share the same god? Do I have to live by your morals because that is what you think is absolute? What if you were forced to live by my morals because I believed the same? The truth is that society decides what is moral and what is not. Sure religion and such may have helped decide this in the past, and unfortunately the present, but I hope we are capable of making up our "own"minds (if this is even possible) as of today.

Jcfreak_02
01-06-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by bts327
Morality is subjective. But what isnt? Even the better part(if not all) of science is subjective. Morality is subjective to me because of this very conversation. Morality to you is simply what you have been taught to be seen as moral. Or it could be whatever it is you observe in your daily life to be right from wrong. This is still dependent upon the values and ideals which were instilled into you during your developement. Dont you think that other people not only here but also abroad have slightly different or even radically different values and ideals instilled into them? The problem is that because of this, we cannot make our own independent judgements. How do we know right from wrong? We know what we were taught to be right from wrong. We can even make our "own" judgements of what we think is ideal. Or so we think. Any conclusion you will arrive at will be decided by what was going on throughout your developement, and the society in which you live and/or whatever dogma you choose to consume.

How did we as people know what it was to be moral in the beginnings? What is morality? Does it have any basis in reality? Isnt it shadowed by many double standards?

In one way I dont think that one person should be able to tell another what to do. But, we cant have serial killers walking around to do as they wish. Perhaps we should look into the problems that created serial murderers and psychopaths to begin with, and go from there. It might be an extreme, and it is not my opinion, but it could be argued that murder is a natural phenomenon.

If you believe that morals are absolute then who decides those morals. I know you would probably say god, so what if we do not share the same god? Do I have to live by your morals because that is what you think is absolute? What if you were forced to live by my morals because I believed the same? The truth is that society decides what is moral and what is not. Sure religion and such may have helped decide this in the past, and unfortunately the present, but I hope we are capable of making up our "own"minds (if this is even possible) as of today.
Good post, thank you for the reply. I suppose you are correct in mainstream society morals are subjective. You are also correct that I believe that morals are determined by God. I am not saying that anyone is forced to live by those morals unless that god does not give us a choice. The God I believe in gives us the choice to follow the morals. The morals are absolute, however, one's willingness to live by them not. I think today people like to decide what things are moral and what are not simply because they do not want to consider themselves as immoral to anything or anyone. Why follow rules if you can change them? I believe those rules are in place to get the most out of life.

siacadroz
01-06-2004, 11:11 AM
The best sex is the one before marrage, so enjoy.

And after marrage is infidelity

It must be the pleasure of doing something your not suppose to, and the sex (of course) that make it so dam good.

Quagmire
01-06-2004, 11:31 AM
Sex is WAY OVERRATED Skin touching skin, people. Sometimes stuff comes out.

Generally speaking, we Americans are obsessed with sex. I don't see what the big deal is. Ours is one of the most sexually repressed countries in the world. This is ridiculous in this day and age.

99% of the people that cause unwanted pregnancy, or get diseases, are just stupid or uninformed. It's that simple. Educate yourselves, people..

There is no way in hell I would marry a virgin. Have you guys ever nailed one? F*ck that, I ain't training nobody. I did my time.

Icehawk_001
02-29-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by orzonus
I'd like to have all the sex I want before marriage. I just don't want my future wife to. I know it's unfair, but oh well.

You're right its not fair. I believe sex before marriage is not a smart thing to do just because if you get a girl pregnant you gotta pay child support for the rest of your life lol. not only that you can get an STD and you can never have sex again. Theres some practical reasons. But just from a moral standpoint i think its wrong. You guys are free to have your own opinions on the subject.

E-Sizzle
02-29-2004, 12:36 PM
To me, sex is probably the biggest mystery to society. I'm almost 19 and still haven't had sex yet. A lot of my friends have. Yet they always make fun of their last partner, saying how much of a cow she was or how ugly she was, and so on. They pretty much screwed any girl who said 'yes' and to me, that just doesn't cut it. Off the top of my head, I know of about 8 or so girls for sure that I know wanted to nail me (and I'm pretty fat) but with the exception of one, the rest were fat, ugly, or both. I have more pride than my friends do so I don't nail them.

I believe sex before marriage is an unusual practice but I don't think anyone is better if they choose to. Its their choice, they don't deserve a medal. It pisses me off to see pop moron queens on TV brag about how they are waiting. Good for you? I don't know, help me out here. They're not any more spiritual by doing so. Considering how I know of a few girls that are like this who cuss, cheat, steal, don't respect parents, and so on. So they break 9 of the 10 commandments and just because they wait on sex, they think they are kosher.

I want to have sex whenever I feel like I want to. I'll be damned if I'm going to nail a cow because my friends are giving me **** about how I'm not banging anyone yet. First, I'm not even going to consider picking up girls until I'm satisfied with my body and my mind. I believe one should have self respect before being with anyone because it will be a chilly day in hell when I become the footstool of some bossy bitch who thinks she can tell me what to do. Next, I'm going to only have sex with girls that fit under my standards. Basically that means someone who is attractive (sex is physical), who has a good personality, and won't turn into another person after I stick my dick in her.

This might not be for a year, two years, 5, 10, maybe never. It doesn't matter to me.

alexandradelsol
03-01-2004, 12:12 AM
I've been reading this thread with some amusement.

Yes, all women want is a big cock between our legs. We absolutely have no respect for virgins. lol.

Okay, guys. Keep telling yourself that.

As for me, I'm waiting for marriage, as is my current boyfriend. I guess we're both "churchies" and quite happy with the arrangement we've had.

From my experience, guys who remains virgins by choice are a lot more intimate than your average lets-round-the-bases-as-fast-as-possible type guys. Far more satisfying and rewarding in my book, but then again I've ended up tripping up every "rare-back-and-go--whadaya' mean I ain't gettin' none" meatheads.

Reading a post on another thread, I was reminded of a lot of research that basically goes against everything that has been said by a lot of you. Those who remain virgins until marriage actually enjoy their sex life and their married life more than do those who didn't. They're also less likely to divorce. And married women are far more likely to reach orgasm than unmarried women, but keep telling yourself that you're everything she has always wanted, Casanova.

"They're not any more spiritual by doing so."

Do you think? That would depend upon their motivations and the way they approach sex, wouldn't it? You can't deduce one's spiritual reasons for remaining pure (actually, the choice to remain, in their eyes, "pure" would be a spiritual choice).

" Considering how I know of a few girls that are like this who cuss, cheat, steal, don't respect parents, and so on. So they break 9 of the 10 commandments and just because they wait on sex, they think they are kosher."

So you've set up a strawman and then proven your point?
:rolleyes:

"Ours is one of the most sexually repressed countries in the world."

Not really. Why don't you do a search for which industrialized nations report the greatest number of sexual partners prior to marriage? There are certainly other elements of sexual repression in the US, but there are plenty of studies out there to show that depression, decreased marital stability, and dissatisfaction with one's marriage directly coincide with the number of sexual partners one has had.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Family/loader.cfm?url=/commonspot/security/getfile.cfm&PageID=44695

Jcfreak_02
03-01-2004, 04:40 PM
It is hard to follow that post because it looks like you quoted someone without having the quote box.

Wutanye
04-13-2004, 09:39 PM
interesting. Personally I am against it too. This society caters to alot of sexual deviants.