PDA

View Full Version : Purple Wrath or Xtend

lsimplydeepl
03-14-2007, 02:27 PM
If you had to choose one, which one would it be and why? I need a 3rd product to stack with White Blood & Green Mag. should i be a complete CL whore??..lol

pu12en12g
03-14-2007, 02:29 PM
If you had to choose one, which one would it be and why? I need a 3rd product to stack with White Blood & Green Mag. should i be a complete CL whore??..lol

Awesome... nothing like the daily Xtend vs. WRAATH thread :D j/k

Go with WRAATH IMO.. there really isn't anything (YET) in the same category that can compete with it. The products that come the closest:

8-BETA
Primal Carnage stack
ROK

:cool:

smssambear19
03-16-2007, 03:57 PM

Be smart and get Purple Wraath. Both are great products, but you get more from Purple wraath than Xtend. If taste is your concern, than go with Xtend, but for overall effectiveness Purple wraath is the way to go.

Cheftepesh
03-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Wraath all the way. Nothing like it

aznxdgnz
03-16-2007, 04:34 PM
i would say purple wraath since you are already doing the cl stack. you cant really go wrong with cl lab products although both product looks good.

sdsu28
03-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Be smart and get Purple Wraath. Both are great products, but you get more from Purple wraath than Xtend. If taste is your concern, than go with Xtend, but for overall effectiveness Purple wraath is the way to go.

Agree both are awesome, if your looking for more energy and recovery in the gym then I would go with wraath, if you are looking for solid pure BCAA's and better taste then Xtend. Flip a coin, either way you'll come out with an awesome product.

thruxton
03-16-2007, 05:23 PM
..if your looking for more energy and recovery in the gym then I would go with wraath...

IME (and in studies) beta alanine is impressive. i'm not ready to do a review but PW > BA pills > Xtend.

there is a scary study out there regarding BA and neuro damage in cats, but i think it's unique to that species and not applicable to humans.

sdsu28
03-16-2007, 05:27 PM
there is a scary study out there regarding BA and neuro damage in cats, but i think it's unique to that species and not applicable to humans.

I hope so, I do my research, but sometimes im afraid that some of the stuff will have some longterm effects that we don't know about.