PDA

View Full Version : Olympia Thoughts

dseiler
10-24-2003, 11:06 AM
I genuinely feel bad for some of these guys who work their BALLS off, and know they don't have a prayer in hell to place in the top 3 with Jay Ronnie and Gunter all but pegged to win.

Honest opinions, does anyone think this year's contest isn't tainted?

Who's got the most potential to wow the crap out of the judges with a completely different physique?

Quick Poll: Take out Ronnie, Jay and Gunter, who has the best shot at winning?

TheSupaKorean
10-24-2003, 11:48 AM
I would have said Cormier, but he pulled out last minute. If they were all gone, + Kevin Levrone didn't get injured he would have been more serious and finally won it.

Honostly with the lineup the way it is now I'd say that Dexter Jackson or Dennis James would be battling for the win if those guys were out. But that is just my opinion.

RealDeal2099
10-24-2003, 01:54 PM
Kevin Levrone.

theHULK9281
10-24-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by RealDeal2099
Kevin Levrone.

****in right :)

Dr_Funk
10-26-2003, 12:03 AM
DJ. Both of them. :D

mojo23
10-27-2003, 02:53 PM
maybe people who have actually saw pic or the video should post because anybody who saw eithier would not say kevin should have won even if you took out the so called top three. Jay got a gift i have pillows that are harder than jay was last night.
Ronnie killed everyone it wasnt even fair, take him out the picture dexter would be the champ. the hier apparent to coleman Johnny O jackson not "oh my god can my waist get any bigger or my ackward body get any worse Jay culter.

reanimator485
10-27-2003, 07:24 PM
Take coleman gunter and jay out and dexter would definitely have his first sandow. He was right behind Cutler. I predict the same battle with shawn ray and dorian in the 90s is gonna go down with dex and jay. The classic david vs goliath, where the big guy nudges by and wins every time. If Cormier had competed, I think he wouldve finished before Jay. He gets better all the time with barely any effort. He could smoke Ronnie if he was as dedicated as ronnie, but I guess he just doesnt want it as bad.

soleus
10-27-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by reanimator485
Take coleman gunter and jay out and dexter would definitely have his first sandow. He was right behind Cutler. I predict the same battle with shawn ray and dorian in the 90s is gonna go down with dex and jay. The classic david vs goliath, where the big guy nudges by and wins every time. If Cormier had competed, I think he wouldve finished before Jay. He gets better all the time with barely any effort. He could smoke Ronnie if he was as dedicated as ronnie, but I guess he just doesnt want it as bad.

Bump

Chris just loves the party lifestlye, and you cant blame him. He has all the tools, but his priorities for body building are not as high as Ronnie. Hence 6 Os to Ronnie and zero to Chris. As for OVERALL shape, i would prefer Chris over Ronnie any day.