PDA

View Full Version : This forum has lazy ass people

reanimator485
09-29-2003, 07:31 PM
I swear i come on this forum regularly and hardly anyone ever replies to or starts any new threads. This is such a boring forum cuz no one ever says anything. im always at the powerlifting forum cuz they actually have **** to talk about and i think ima just stay over there until the people over here wake up.

soleus
09-29-2003, 07:41 PM
It just proves that there are not too many body building fans out there. Most of them are just frauds.

bigguy99
09-29-2003, 11:37 PM
i agree 100% with both u guyz, we should post more here, like i would love to hear about how the pros r looking as we get closer to olympia but i know if i make a thread i wont get replies so i just dont.

Dr_Funk
09-30-2003, 04:05 PM
The problem is there's very little news other than injury's.

If there were more big shows we'd have more to talk about...im sure the board will fill after the O.

Mighty Mikey G
10-01-2003, 07:39 AM
Yeah I've noticed that too. Most people that work out don't follow pro bodybuilding. I'd bet atleast 80-90% of people that work out would never want to look like them so they don't follow it.

themainman
10-02-2003, 01:14 AM
Yeah I here ya guys. I've been a big probodybuilding fan since I was eleven. I'll start posting more articles for you guys to read. Keep everybody updated. You never know you may see me on the stage someday.:)

Tony B
10-03-2003, 09:10 PM
It always does seem to be pretty limited in the amount of people who post here. It just needs more people posting. A lot of the pro bodybuilding stuff is posted in the misc and teen sections so maybe the moderators should move it to here