PDA

View Full Version : How much??

JAmanda
09-10-2003, 01:40 AM
Good to hear that you all are addicted to the old diet drinks, makes me feel better. Exactly how much do you all have each day- I feel guilty sometimes as I would consume 1.5litre daily!!

Emma-Leigh
09-10-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by JAmanda
Good to hear that you all are addicted to the old diet drinks, makes me feel better. Exactly how much do you all have each day- I feel guilty sometimes as I would consume 1.5litre daily!!

arggg.. I stay away from that stuff! It will strip paint!! I am still not 100% sure that all those artificial flavours and things are completely safe... Plus - carbonated drinks strip calcium from your bones which is never a good thing.

If I am looking for something fizzy to drink, I will usually go for mineral water (sometimes I am even more rebellious and add a squeeze of lemon :D) and occasionally if I am out I go for diet lemon lime and bitters, but I usually just stick to water and tea.

imperfectly_lou
09-10-2003, 03:15 AM
I usually drink a 600ml bottle of diet vanilla coke every day or every second day....... it is one of my only diet vices! I find it is good for sugar cravings

JAmanda
09-10-2003, 12:08 PM
OK so thats something I need to reduce, 1.5litres is obviously way too much!! I drink pro around 1litre of water a day (boiled), I have just bought some sugar free blackcurrant concentrate (it is sweetened with splenda) which is suppose to be one of the safer artificial sweeteners. So maybe I should try putting that in some water for something different. I love bubbles though. Still have to have a 600ml to keep me sane, I dont have many bad things in my life!!

Emma-Leigh
09-10-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by JAmanda
OK so thats something I need to reduce, 1.5litres is obviously way too much!! I drink pro around 1litre of water a day (boiled), I have just bought some sugar free blackcurrant concentrate (it is sweetened with splenda) which is suppose to be one of the safer artificial sweeteners. So maybe I should try putting that in some water for something different. I love bubbles though. Still have to have a 600ml to keep me sane, I dont have many bad things in my life!!

Argg -- you are drinking way to much sweetened drinks and not nearly enough water!

You should be drinking about 3 litres of water a day and then, if you have room on top of that - you can have a little sugar free flavoured drinks - but water should be your first priority.