PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Physique. Honest Opinions. Youtube vid included

stevewrona62
05-18-2012, 12:09 PM
Okay, so I'm a natural bodybuilder looking to compete in some natty shows towards the end of this year. I have never competed before, though I feel that I have great genetics for the sport. I am 21 years old, 205 lbs. and 6' 0" tall. I am always pretty lean, but I have been on my first true bulking phase for the past 3ish weeks. My nutrition plan is solid and I have been training hard for 6 years to get to where I am today. A lot of people don't believe me when I say I'm all natural but I guess I can only take that as a compliment. I want to hear some opinions from guys who have competed before and know about the sport of bodybuilding. I feel like I have what it takes to be successful and maybe get a natty pro card, but we'll see since I have yet to step on stage. I am sharing a youtube vid filmed 3 days ago at golds gym of one of my arm workouts. Let me know what you guys think!

(OKAY so I just realized I cant post the link to the youtube vid because I only have 7 forum posts total and I need 50....BUT if you guys go to youtube and type in Steve Wrona Arms Workout it will be the first video that shows up) I want people to check the video out because it shows where I currently am today and reflects the new gains in size that I have made recently. Please check it out and give it a like on youtube!!! thanks.