PDA

View Full Version : How stupid do you have to be.

Livestock
04-27-2012, 10:11 AM
I have a goal in mind. My goal is to force people into knowing they don't require motivation to do something they actually truly desire. That's right, I want to force them into it. They are so stubborn and egotistical that they believe that their negative thinking and thought-up miseries actually get's them from point A to point B. I know they can be better for it, that's just how ti is. They are still imaging and visualizing the worst, and, here I am, not thinking, not reflecting, not contemplating - I simply do it. Patience is an idea. And I don't have a clue about it. I don't need a clue about it. I have no more concept of patience. Persistence does not even exist for me. I just do it. It's not a question of trying or putting in the effort. I just do it. I don't seek out motivation or answers. I walk the walk. I WALK ON! I don't feel pain and misery. I feel, period. I don't struggle for air, I just breathe. I don't consider going to the gym, I am already there. I don't plan out my meals, they are already prepared, for the week. I am full of myself. The pride and dignity is just a bonus. But, still, I put it aside. I don't need it - if I ever do - I will have a stockpile. If someone tries to take it from me, they already failed and I was already victorious. If I can take care of myself, so can they. I don't require compassion nor do I need to supply it to others. We are all capable of self-compassion. We can all just be. Conditions are for the narrow-minded. This is who I am. There are no paths and no hallways to walk. There is only growth, improvement and prosperity. If you think otherwise, then, GTFO of the human gene pool. How's that for compassion. Worthless scum. (If you take this offensively, then you think I am pointing this post at you, well, am I?)

Assassin10
04-27-2012, 01:59 PM
This is why your reputation is in the red. It's not "how stupid" someone is. It's a major change in a person's lifestyle and that is a hard thing to accomplish. If everyone could do it, you'd see a lot of sculpted-muscularly toned people walking around. But it's not easy which is why only a select few can accomplish the goals they set out for themselves physically and mentally.

Imagine not ever needing a job because you were born with a magic monkey that always gave you $2000 every week....then imagine PETA coming in, stealing your magic money giving monkey, and you never see it again. Now you have to find a job or else your going be living amongst the hobos. Will you be easily motivated to find a job when you never worked a day in your life? You know working is good for you but you just don't know how to go about it and you will find it hard to get a job that pays $2000 per week with your crap resume and zero work experience. I bet you would rather go back to the monkey and get the quick fix to your money problems.

Weird analogy but there you go.

It's the same for people who've never been in shape their whole lives. They're use to eating junk food, not exercising at all, and being very inactive. To move a person out their comfort zone, you'll find that they quickly want to return to what's easy for them and to what their use to.

What you posted is easier said then done. You posted something like you are a God and can do anything....so you sound like you have bodybuilding down...how's your social life? where do you work? what college did you go to? how much do you make income-wise? I bet you have nothing significantly different from the average joe or worse at your age in these other areas of life.

Have some compassion in your life and quit being so full of yourself. No one is perfect and not every one has the same levels of motivation and can maintain it. Applaud the ones who have went from ordinary to fit because they worked hard for it. Instead of mocking and having no consideration for someone's situation, encourage the ones who envy and want to be like those who are fit as they have never been fit in their life, and they just need that kick to get started, and maybe another kick to maintain their new routine.

Once you reach that level of physical greatness, become a role model and not a snob. The world will be a better place.

JFerraro819
04-27-2012, 04:22 PM
U mad bro?

Freight19
04-27-2012, 07:25 PM
Look out guys we got a badass over here