PDA

View Full Version : Keto food (Chicken wings)

typicals
04-26-2012, 08:42 PM
Are chicken wings a good food to eat during keto? These are fresh, frozen chicken wings that have no sauce or anything added into it. I just cook them and eat them without any sauce or added ingredients. Should I remove the skin? Please help!

Bonkies
04-26-2012, 09:14 PM
nah eat it

nowheateater
04-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Are chicken wings a good food to eat during keto? These are fresh, frozen chicken wings that have no sauce or anything added into it. I just cook them and eat them without any sauce or added ingredients. Should I remove the skin? Please help!

Eat the skin and throw some Tabasco hot sauce on them :) man I can eat a whole days worth of calories like that

KLMARB
04-27-2012, 05:39 AM
Eat the skin and throw some Tabasco hot sauce on them :) man I can eat a whole days worth of calories like that

Dip them in full fat Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing....Try buying raw chicken and roasting it yourself. Then you'll have lots of chicken fat to use for other things as well....

cbeastwood
04-27-2012, 09:55 AM
They are fine. Even most of the "sugary sauces" only have a few carbs per serving.

Garlic parm and spicy garlic are great choices with no carbs per sauce though.

rob2093124
04-27-2012, 09:59 AM
look at the macros... do they fit your daily intake?

Nabzlfc
04-27-2012, 08:56 PM
Interested to know how much carbs is on the skin as my frozen packet doesn't have sufficient nutritional info printed on it as I'm guessing neither does the OP's

Bonkies
04-27-2012, 09:08 PM
there is no carbs on the skin unless u crumb it or something.