PDA

View Full Version : How i lost 30 pounds in my first 4 weeks.

DawieSmit
04-15-2012, 12:19 AM
Okay so my name is Dawie Smit. Im 19 years old and stay in South Africa.

On the 18th or March 2012 I was in the bath getting ready to go out with the m8t's and have n few beers. I was depressed as it is coz i was a lil fatty and have been for most of my life. I got out of the tub and saw myself in the mirror and i wanted to cry. I thought to myself HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?

I imidiatly phoned everyone and told them i cant come. I was home alone so i went to my room, swiched off the lights and started speaking to myself. I realised that things happened to me in my life and because of these thing i started not to give a damn about myself. That night i made a prommise to myself that i WILL change. I decided not to go on a specific diet, just to eat healthy.

What i would eat in a typical day:

6:00 - 2 blocks of weat cerial.
8:00 - An apple
11:00 - A oats bar.
13:00 - A can of Tuna, a few carrots, A tomato and maby another fruit.
15:00 - An aplple ( any fruit)
18:00 Fish or chicken.

I do not eat after 18:00 , I drink alot and I cut out ALLLLL Bread. I drink 3 - 4 Liters of water a day and probbably the MOST important...
I DO THIS 100% IF YOU DO THIS HALFWAY OR EVEN 95%, YOU WILL FAIL, ITS A HARD TASK, but if its IMPORTANT enough to you, you WILL do it.
Once a week i alom=w myself to eat something i shouldnt and then THATS IT for a week.

Exersise:

CARDIOOOOOOO!! It SUCKS , i know. But the truth is, THIS is what works for losing weight. Getting of your ass and getting your heartrate up.
I started slow and now run 5km in the morning and 5km in the evening.

DUNNO if this help any1, hope it does, OH and i motivate myself with music, insperational quotes and Ex Girfriends lol. YE , when i run and i feel i wana stop, i think of them and then i keep pusshing myself.

I intend to KEEP on doing this and become a completely different person.

Sorry for my English and spelling maby, I am NOT really English Speaking
Cheers all.

PEOPLE WILL HATE YOU< RATE YOU< AND TRYO TOU BREAK YOU BUT HOW STRONG YOUUU STAND IS WHAT MAKES YOU.

DawieSmit

Dave1990
04-15-2012, 02:31 PM
Okay so my name is Dawie Smit. Im 19 years old and stay in South Africa.

On the 18th or March 2012 I was in the bath getting ready to go out with the m8t's and have n few beers. I was depressed as it is coz i was a lil fatty and have been for most of my life. I got out of the tub and saw myself in the mirror and i wanted to cry. I thought to myself HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?

I imidiatly phoned everyone and told them i cant come. I was home alone so i went to my room, swiched off the lights and started speaking to myself. I realised that things happened to me in my life and because of these thing i started not to give a damn about myself. That night i made a prommise to myself that i WILL change. I decided not to go on a specific diet, just to eat healthy.

What i would eat in a typical day:

6:00 - 2 blocks of weat cerial.
8:00 - An apple
11:00 - A oats bar.
13:00 - A can of Tuna, a few carrots, A tomato and maby another fruit.
15:00 - An aplple ( any fruit)
18:00 Fish or chicken.

I do not eat after 18:00 , I drink alot and I cut out ALLLLL Bread. I drink 3 - 4 Liters of water a day and probbably the MOST important...
I DO THIS 100% IF YOU DO THIS HALFWAY OR EVEN 95%, YOU WILL FAIL, ITS A HARD TASK, but if its IMPORTANT enough to you, you WILL do it.
Once a week i alom=w myself to eat something i shouldnt and then THATS IT for a week.

Exersise:

CARDIOOOOOOO!! It SUCKS , i know. But the truth is, THIS is what works for losing weight. Getting of your ass and getting your heartrate up.
I started slow and now run 5km in the morning and 5km in the evening.

DUNNO if this help any1, hope it does, OH and i motivate myself with music, insperational quotes and Ex Girfriends lol. YE , when i run and i feel i wana stop, i think of them and then i keep pusshing myself.

I intend to KEEP on doing this and become a completely different person.

Sorry for my English and spelling maby, I am NOT really English Speaking
Cheers all.

PEOPLE WILL HATE YOU< RATE YOU< AND TRYO TOU BREAK YOU BUT HOW STRONG YOUUU STAND IS WHAT MAKES YOU.

DawieSmit

Good stuff man.. But why aren't you eating after 6?!