PDA

View Full Version : Sexy girls help me lift????

Thunderbird80
12-09-2011, 03:13 PM
I never really thought about it before. The tv's in my gym are always on ESPN or politics and the radio usually on classic rock. I ignore the politics and Im fine with the rest. I never change stations. Im short on time so I just get to work.

Anyways, today, the satellite was turned to some MTV station and they were playing Rhianna songs in a marathon. No commercials, nothing but Rhianna videos. Im not a big Rhianna guy, neither for or against her, but she really had my motor running today.

I didnt pitch a tent or anything, but man, I felt like all of her videos (where she looks pretty damn hot) made me feel stronger watching them. Its like it added some intensity. Got the mojo working or something. The beats are good too, so that may have been part of it.

I wasnt really focusing on it, but would check her out between sets (and sometimes during). Maybe it was just a fluke, but Im gonna try it again.

Anybody noticed this?

BTW, there arent really attractive women at my gym to know if that would make a difference, but I cant stare at them between sets, but I can certainly eye-f*** the tv.

OK, that is my last objectification of the opposite sex for today..... probably not

heatwave13
12-09-2011, 03:21 PM
you may be on to something here.

As for me, I lift/train at home, usually alone, so there aren't any hotties to keep me motivated. As for my wife, yeah she's really hot, but she doesn't care if I work out or not. I think I mentioned on here one time how she could not care less about my workouts, my PR's,milestones, and so on, etc....

cowboybiker
12-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Anybody noticed this?
Nope.

tmonkey
12-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Nope.
x10

induced_drag
12-09-2011, 03:48 PM
WOW...another great thread in the >35 BODYBUILDING section.

There is a MISC section for a reason....

Thunderbird80
12-09-2011, 04:17 PM
WOW...another great thread in the >35 BODYBUILDING section.

There is a MISC section for a reason....

Well it was an observation during a workout. As for the over35 part. I guess my age group isn't represented and I thought the responses here would be more legit than anywhere else.

flat6nut
12-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Thread almost as gay as the clothes thread.

Corbi
12-09-2011, 04:50 PM

Pretty fckin close though.
Rhianna pics may have saved it if posted.

pharmamarketer
12-09-2011, 04:59 PM
x10

X100. I go to the gym to workout. The day that's not enough is the day I call it quits.

MecGen
12-09-2011, 08:09 PM

^^^ amen

David Wiggins
12-09-2011, 08:16 PM
OP found his MOJOE......?

latebloomingmom
12-10-2011, 08:16 AM
uh ya..this one probably could have gone to the fem misc...:)

jayluk4600
12-10-2011, 08:31 AM
We have misc sections for a reason. Hell even my slow ass can figure out what goes in misc and regular section.

Smelly bull
12-10-2011, 09:31 AM
I never really thought about it before. The tv's in my gym are always on ESPN or politics and the radio usually on classic rock. I ignore the politics and Im fine with the rest. I never change stations. Im short on time so I just get to work.

Anyways, today, the satellite was turned to some MTV station and they were playing Rhianna songs in a marathon. No commercials, nothing but Rhianna videos. Im not a big Rhianna guy, neither for or against her, but she really had my motor running today.

I didnt pitch a tent or anything, but man, I felt like all of her videos (where she looks pretty damn hot) made me feel stronger watching them. Its like it added some intensity. Got the mojo working or something. The beats are good too, so that may have been part of it.

I wasnt really focusing on it, but would check her out between sets (and sometimes during). Maybe it was just a fluke, but Im gonna try it again.

Anybody noticed this?

BTW, there arent really attractive women at my gym to know if that would make a difference, but I cant stare at them between sets, but I can certainly eye-f*** the tv.

OK, that is my last objectification of the opposite sex for today..... probably not

Yeah, for me, when Wonder Woman comes on (The linda carter version) all my lifts go up 100#.

machined
12-10-2011, 09:37 AM
The thread title threw me. I expected pics of sexy female spotters.

abcreations
12-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Wow. I havn't been on this board for about a year. If this is what it's like now, I might not come back. This is crap they post in the teen section. P.S. No one likes to get stared at when lifting.