PDA

View Full Version : 18, Nearly 6 ft 7, injury prone advice??

Joshtizza
11-01-2011, 02:07 AM
Hey guys,

Im about to turn 18 in a couple of weeks and it will have been a whole year of lifting. Ive put on 10 kgs (bit of fat also and just feel like an upgraded version, no big changes in muscle development) since finishing high school last year and have been getting good gains. Lately ive been very injury prone where I have hurt my back twice doing squats and bent over rows. I always thought i was a bit bigger as at the small gym i used to be at i was one of the only young guys and probably the strongest ones there (even tho im week) and it felt good but i got to the stage that i need to join a bigger gym because the dumbells did not go above 22.5 kgs. It was my first day at my new gym and i realised that there are so many jacked guys which some where obviously on gear. I felt so small and young and unintimidating for my height :(. I was doing the exact same weight for dumbbell press as i do at the other gym and i dislocated my shoulder and felt like i had embarrassed myself after i screamed for like 2 mins in pain while the personal trainer put it back in.

I went to an all boy private school used to get bullied heaps; i hated being called lanky, weak beanpole and a stick. That kinda stuff always got me down and still does to an extent. I always wanted to be part of the incrowd but i was always and outsider. I admired all the jocks physiques because they got jacked quickly cos they were either mesomorphs or short guys. Lately ive been really contemplating steroids. I have done a lot of research and i have access to sustanon 250 and clomid for pct.

I have worked so hard this past year making sure i have been eating right and a lot and working my absolute bum off in the gym and to have 3 setbacks including this most recent shoulder dislocation that id never had before. Im just sitting here depressed out of my mind and scared as i type this because I have put in all the effort and i feel like ive just been punished for it, knowing i cant workout upper body for 4 weeks and that when i get back in the gym i dislocate it again. It just drives me crazy that these rich phaggot jocks from school get pissed out of there mind 3 times a week, are smarter than me at a better uni, and are jacked getting pussy thrown at them. Now i do get my fair share of pussy for being tall and kinda good looking face but they arent the type of girls i want to date.

Any advice for motivation to deal with this ****? i feel like just getting some roids and injecting **** as soon as i get back in the gym so i can get the pussy i want and feel good about myself. It just takes so long for me to see gains compared to a 6 ft guy.

selffirst
11-01-2011, 02:46 AM
First...Anybody that lifts or exercises on a regular basis is gonna deal with injuries...When those events take place a positive mindset is key to your inner motivation and midset...You said you were teased in school by others....that was then..pay it forward by helping others like your former self...this will give ya personal satisfaction and a sense of purpose...You said your jelly of other jacked guys at the gym..You're looking at their outsides...their muscle...build...But ask yourself this????? Are these same dudes awesome on the inside????...If these guys are conceded assho*es...Why would you be jelly of them????...You should pity them instead....I think your mindset has to stuck in time ...you still see yourself as that lanky...picked on boy...That kid is dead...Your a young man full of potential and promise...This is what I see....If I see this...why cant you????....All the best....Self

Joshtizza
11-01-2011, 04:30 AM
First...Anybody that lifts or exercises on a regular basis is gonna deal with injuries...When those events take place a positive mindset is key to your inner motivation and midset...You said you were teased in school by others....that was then..pay it forward by helping others like your former self...this will give ya personal satisfaction and a sense of purpose...You said your jelly of other jacked guys at the gym..You're looking at their outsides...their muscle...build...But ask yourself this????? Are these same dudes awesome on the inside????...If these guys are conceded assho*es...Why would you be jellly of them????...You should pity them instead....I think your mindset has to stuck in time ...you still see yourself as that lanky...picked on boy...That kid is dead...Your a young man full of potential and promise...This is what I see....If I see this...why cant you????....All the best....Self

Thanks. I appreciate it mate.