PDA

View Full Version : bf3 leveling up system are you real life?

freeburn
10-26-2011, 02:12 PM
i have to level up each fukkin side seperately?

i'm playing as a sniper on the american side, ranking up like a boss.

then i switch to the terrorist side and have to level up the same class all over again?

is this real life? or am i just high?

samarrand
10-26-2011, 02:15 PM
Yeah brah, feelsbadman.jpeg

freeburn
10-26-2011, 02:22 PM
thats sooooooooo fukkin dumb

Darkhare
10-26-2011, 02:38 PM
Am i crazy or is there only 9 maps? and some of the maps look like revamped BC2 maps..... no wonder people pirate games... i'm having fun but 70 bucks? come on... the campaign is all broken, i was swimming through the sky at one point.. my teammates teleport through walls.... my shotgun blew a guy 100+feet in the air.. and it was short and uninspiring...

freeburn
10-26-2011, 02:40 PM
Am i crazy or is there only 9 maps? and some of the maps look like revamped BC2 maps..... no wonder people pirate games... i'm having fun but 70 bucks? come on... the campaign is all broken, i was swimming through the sky at one point.. my teammates teleport through walls.... my shotgun blew a guy 100+feet in the air.. and it was short and uninspiring...

lol yeah i was playing campaign and ran through a rock wall, could see the other side of the map, then i got stuck and couldn't move, then the timer counted down from 10 saying to return to the map or whatever, then died.

good times bf3, good times

samarrand
10-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Wish xbox had the ability to play 64 players. Sometimes it feels like 32 is not enough

adamy916
10-26-2011, 02:47 PM
wat?

you level up kits, vehicles, and your main soldier

when i level up a kit, the unlock becomes available on both sides for me

when my soldier levels up, i can use the unlock on both sides

unlocks for my vehicles are also usable on both sides

wat am i missing

Wish xbox had the ability to play 64 players. Sometimes it feels like 32 is not enough

the console maps are smaller than the PC maps

64 players on these smaller maps would be a **** show

i actually like the way it is on consoles, the gameplay is much, much slower than it is for PC

more strategy IMO

freeburn
10-26-2011, 02:49 PM
wat?

you level up kits, vehicles, and your main soldier

when i level up a kit, the unlock becomes available on both sides for me

when my soldier levels up, i can use the unlock on both sides

unlocks for my vehicles are also usable on both sides

wat am i missing

unlocks seem to go both ways... but leveling up weapons doesn't

its annoying to sit there and snipe and snipe and snipe to get attatchments for my weapon, then switch sides and i can't even use the fukin attatchment OR the weapon.

they should make it so you can use terrorist/counter terrorist weapons on either team.

adamy916
10-26-2011, 02:51 PM

its annoying to sit there and snipe and snipe and snipe to get attatchments for my weapon, then switch sides and i can't even use the fukin attatchment OR the weapon.

they should make it so you can use terrorist/counter terrorist weapons on either team.

ah, yeah

they're trying to make it take forever to unlock sh!t

they said 100 hrs per kit, and there's 4 kits. so that's 400 hrs just unlocking/leveling kits

this ain't no CoD, that's for sure

IamPower
10-26-2011, 02:54 PM
not many good words to say about bf3.

graphics yea their nice, most maps are boring for some reason. played it yesterday and today and bored of it already.

campaign... meh not so fun either. at the dima/russian guy point and up to that point had about 15 minutes of really "enjoying" the game, out of about 4 campaign hours or so...

online... ehhh i think this game should be left for PC (if comparing to the old days when i played bf2 on old pc with medium/low settings, had much more fun for some reason.)

when uncharted 3 comes out i am going to post a craigslist ad to trade for it asap.

ps3/bf3 brahs can ad me on psn hara67

scotyg
10-26-2011, 02:59 PM
lol que?

you upgrade each weapon (sights, barrels, flaslights, etc) individually. your class upgrades (gadgets and new weapons) apply to both RU and US.

glad you're upset, its bush wookies like you that ruin the whole aspect of team play

canuckathlete
10-26-2011, 03:01 PM
ah, yeah

they're trying to make it take forever to unlock sh!t

they said 100 hrs per kit, and there's 4 kits. so that's 400 hrs just unlocking/leveling kits

this ain't no CoD, that's for sure

really? shiii... I only put 2 days into MW2 lol

adamy916
10-26-2011, 03:06 PM
really? shiii... I only put 2 days into MW2 lol

for reals: http://bf3blog.com/2011/09/dice-it-takes-100-hours-to-complete-a-kit-and-unlock-everything/

eskyhoneybeev2
10-26-2011, 03:19 PM
^^ its 24, not even 32. The thing that really pissed me off about BF2 was they made the maps so much smaller than bf1. They would have vast tracts of land but made totally non accessible. I just felt like they made some decisions badly, and i hope this is not the case again, but looking at the minimap and squad system.......son, ima you know what.

But seriously, in 6 months this game will be fking awsome. And yeah i would never get a BF game for consoles. It was always destined to be sh!t

freeburn
10-26-2011, 03:29 PM
lol que?

you upgrade each weapon (sights, barrels, flaslights, etc) individually. your class upgrades (gadgets and new weapons) apply to both RU and US.

glad you're upset, its bush wookies like you that ruin the whole aspect of team play

bush wookies LOL too bad you are competely unaware that i am a FPS god.

and yes, i like to run around and snipe in bf3 if i am playing alone. you mad i go 20-0 sniping in a squad by myself?

SiNiStEr94
10-26-2011, 03:57 PM
If you want to get class unlocks faster wouldnt it be better to do infantry only or squad play instead of big conquest mode?

scotyg
10-26-2011, 06:01 PM

and yes, i like to run around and snipe in bf3 if i am playing alone. you mad i go 20-0 sniping in a squad by myself?

not at all that sounds boring as ****. lol go back to call of duty

joebus36
10-26-2011, 06:12 PM
My only issue with this game is on the big maps like Kharg Island and Caspian Border when more then half of the players are in tanks or jets and their is very little infantry action happening on the giant map.

FuzzeWuzze
10-26-2011, 06:14 PM

Thats probably because the max is 24 on consoles...lol

And to OP, theres your sniper xp, and then your gun XP. The starting guns are unique to each side, but after you unlock a gun those can be used on either side.

leafs43
10-26-2011, 06:34 PM
It's really only starter weapons that run into this I believe.

When you go up a class level it unlocks to both sides.

leafs43
10-26-2011, 06:39 PM

9 maps but each one is different depending on what game mode you play on.

Oh and 4 new maps coming down the pipe in a couple weeks.

Beliedat
10-26-2011, 07:52 PM

And your efforts would be better served helping your team, snipers are useless in battlefield except for the gadgets.

As for OP, you unlock weapons that for each class that you can use on either team. So play engi for a while, unlock the SCAR and use it as US or RU. The first one for Support is the M249, Assault is the M4, and I'm not sure about recon cause I haven't played it yet.