PDA

View Full Version : GTA V (5) announced

SwedishBrah
10-25-2011, 04:22 AM
http://www.rockstargames.com/
http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/10/25/grand-theft-auto-v-trailer-incoming-also-gta-v-is-a-thing-now/

fuark
Can't wait, I hope it will be a mix between San Andreas and 4

Criollo
10-25-2011, 04:26 AM
sweet lookin forword to seeing the trailer

Hairsthetics
10-25-2011, 04:34 AM
Fwoo arkkk

jayt8
10-25-2011, 04:38 AM
cant view the links at work... did they announce a date? or even like a quarter of the year?

something like Q2 2013 probably

SwedishBrah
10-25-2011, 04:41 AM
cant view the links at work... did they announce a date? or even like a quarter of the year?

something like Q2 2013 probably

no release date announced, more like they annouced that the game exists and that there will be a trailer next week

bongowongo
10-25-2011, 04:44 AM
Trailer is on the second of november according to IGN ... It'll only be a teaser, I'd be surprised if we got any gameplay.

Not that excited at this news tbh ... GTA IV was utter **** and RDR imo was the much better game and what GTA IV should have been. Lets hope that R* have learned from their mistakes and not forget that GTA as a super ''realistic'' game just doesnt work as its magic lies in its humor and over-the-top nature.

tenaciousj
10-25-2011, 04:48 AM
I hope the character controls are better.

MiscatonicUni
10-25-2011, 05:06 AM
GTA4 was not shít, it was a good game but obviously it's going to be hard to live up to the hype/impact of any of the previous games, because the formula they were using was new and exciting whereas now we all know what to expect, a decent script, plenty of plot turns, unlockable cities and awesome radio. Vice City was better than San Andreas on the radio front by far.

jayt8
10-25-2011, 05:08 AM
thanks swedishbrah

yeah i dont imagine we will see this release even next year, especially because rockstar plans their releases in the springtime

gta 4 came out in the fall but was originally scheduled for spring until they had to push it back

april 2013

liftTENhard
10-25-2011, 05:15 AM
saints row 3

Just Live
10-25-2011, 05:33 AM
The gta 4 dlc was much better than the main game. looking forward to it and i know it'll be a huge improvement

Quickbeam
10-25-2011, 05:45 AM
most people just want a game like SA or VC, which sacrifices some realism for a game which is more fun. 4 was great but left out stuff like planes and the ridiculous missions

Rocky-Balboa
10-25-2011, 05:57 AM
http://gta5info.webs.com/hintsandclues.htm

According to that info it's likely going to be set in San Andreas again, which would be good as that was the best map they ever made. Though obviously will be changed a lot.

deltsmuch
10-25-2011, 07:05 AM
Will be downloaded. No way i'm supporting rockstargames after the bull**** I had to go through with gta IV

bongowongo
10-25-2011, 08:04 AM
http://gta5info.webs.com/hintsandclues.htm

According to that info it's likely going to be set in San Andreas again, which would be good as that was the best map they ever made. Though obviously will be changed a lot.

Are you phucking kidding me R* ... While no doubt the company would most likely deliver and give the cities a few cosmetic changes to make it different, I really dont want to go back to S.A again right after we just got a rehashed city for the 4th game .... I really want to see what R* can do with a whole new city.. Well, we'll see it on November 2nd.

spangley
10-25-2011, 08:33 AM
thanks swedishbrah

yeah i dont imagine we will see this release even next year, especially because rockstar plans their releases in the springtime

gta 4 came out in the fall but was originally scheduled for spring until they had to push it back

april 2013

gta 4 came out in april

pbuilder
10-25-2011, 08:54 AM
crazy idea here but could you imagine if gta5 included all three maps from gta 3, vice city, and san andreas. That would be insane, once you finish a certain part of the story mode you fly to the next part but can always fly back just to **** around in those cities. With improved graphics and maybe even ties into those games storylines it would be so fuarking epic.

GC29
10-25-2011, 09:01 AM
crazy idea here but could you imagine if gta5 included all three maps from gta 3, vice city, and san andreas. That would be insane, once you finish a certain part of the story mode you fly to the next part but can always fly back just to **** around in those cities. With improved graphics and maybe even ties into those games storylines it would be so fuarking epic.
brb game ships with 5 discs

pbuilder
10-25-2011, 09:04 AM
brb game ships with 5 discs

the maps from gta3 and vice city were relatively small.

Cannonsex
10-25-2011, 09:06 AM
What if the "V" actually stood for Vice City or Las Venturas and not 5?

GC29
10-25-2011, 09:07 AM
the maps from gta3 and vice city were relatively small.
When you add in all the extra details and physics engine of GTA IV the data size of those maps would skyrocket. Interesting idea but not possible, at least with current-gen hardware.

bongowongo
10-25-2011, 10:13 AM

Would rather have map the size of San Andreas (or even Vice City) if they can pack a lot more detail/content to it ... But yes, your idea is crazy and would definitely love to see it.... Will probably happen when I become 40.

pimptasty
10-25-2011, 10:40 AM
I am so ****ING READY for this