PDA

View Full Version : Arrrrg, this is pissing me off (computer) (reps)

Azzurri
10-23-2011, 03:55 PM
So, even after a fresh install of Windows 7, my chrome and then computer still freeze up. I don't have a clue why, I figured it was because I installed a new Mobo and didn't do a fresh OS install, but even after I did it still does the same shiet.

Fred87nc
10-23-2011, 03:57 PM
should of gotten a mac

Azzurri
10-23-2011, 03:58 PM
should of gotten a mac

Yea, but my GTX 580 wouldn't work in it.

Stringer-Bell
10-23-2011, 03:59 PM
should of gotten a mac

If you do a fresh install of win7 on a new computer and it freezes all the time, it's not windows.....

.... just another example of how people that hate windows only hate it because they don't know how to operate it properly.... Not saying this about you personally Fred87, just saying how I see this a lot where I work and in other places

Azzurri
10-23-2011, 04:01 PM
If you do a fresh install of win7 on a new computer and it freezes all the time, it's not windows.....

.... just another example of how people that hate windows only hate it because they don't know how to operate it properly....

I think it might be my ram

Fred87nc
10-23-2011, 04:03 PM

.... just another example of how people that hate windows only hate it because they don't know how to operate it properly.... Not saying this about you personally Fred87, just saying how I see this a lot where I work and in other places

well yeah, if hes having this type of problems with his PC, Mac would of been a better option. I never had a problem I couldnt fix on any of my PC, but I also love Macs

jabryl
10-23-2011, 05:33 PM

You don't know that. The problem could be with either the hardware or software.