PDA

View Full Version : Fit2Fat2Fit - I Have A Lot Of Respect For This Guy

Adampff
10-18-2011, 02:34 PM
Hello everyone,

I was reading Yahoo news and ran across an interesting story that I thought many of you would find quite interesting. It's about a personal trainer who has always been a very fit and healthy individual, as long as he can remember. But now, to help himself relate more to the struggle that most individuals must endure he purposely is gaining weight, 70 lbs thus far, and he isn't done yet. He is going to gain weight for another 4 weeks and then turn his habits around and return to a healthy lifestyle. I hope he can do it, it would be a hell of a motivation.

I figured many people could use his story as motivation and follow his progress.

Check it out
Yahoo News Story: http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/why-a-personal-trainer-is-making-himself-obese-on-purpose-2583990/
His Website: http://fit2fat2fit.com/ (ATTENTION: His website will be back up, his bandwidth has just been exceeded due to the high volume of visitors)

GetWetShop
10-18-2011, 02:39 PM
Just saw this myself. He's got some dedication.

Its amazing to me that in 5 months he's gained 70 pounds. That takes some crazy effort. He's got to be eating 3500+ calories a day and sitting on his ass as much as possible.

Careless22
10-18-2011, 03:08 PM
lol he is stupid.
BRB forever stretch marks
BRB destroying all internal organs
BRB attention whoring

BTW how is what he is doing difficult? lol Just sit at home watching movies all day and order pizza and go to drive thrus nonstop.

If i were him i would be lifting like crazy so atleast i would gain a ton of muscle.

Adampff
10-18-2011, 05:55 PM
lol he is stupid.
BRB forever stretch marks
BRB destroying all internal organs
BRB attention whoring

BTW how is what he is doing difficult? lol Just sit at home watching movies all day and order pizza and go to drive thrus nonstop.

If i were him i would be lifting like crazy so atleast i would gain a ton of muscle.

I feel like you did not even read the article.
The difficult part is not the gaining weight, it is losing the 70+ lbs of fat is that's going to be hard.