PDA

View Full Version : New Muscle Pharm Assault & Armor V

pivo154
10-12-2011, 03:38 PM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/musclepharm/assault.html Just wondering what everyone thinks of the new MP Ass supp & the Armor V multi. I noticed that assualt has only 32 Servings...is this correct? I havent used a supp in awhile so Id like to hear opinions and also on what might be better? Ive heard a lot on SAN fierce also.

Mr.Cooper69
10-12-2011, 03:43 PM
New Assault is definitely an improvement. Armor-V is meh

pivo154
10-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Why would you say its an improvement? Is it the best supp out there? BTW i was thinking of checking it out to get the Armor V bc Im all out of Multi V Lol I guess thats a bad idea?

Mr.Cooper69
10-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Why would you say its an improvement? Is it the best supp out there? BTW i was thinking of checking it out to get the Armor V bc Im all out of Multi V Lol I guess thats a bad idea?

For a multi, check out Orange Triad.

Assault is not the best preworkout but they have changed it for the better. I prefer Fierce, Ultima, Pumpbol, Vengeance, C4, Presurge Unleashed, etc

Logical95
10-12-2011, 03:50 PM
The old Assault is pretty good and one of the best pre workout supps I've taken, next to Ultima.....

Armor-V seems like it has a decent profile to me.....it doesn't have 100% RDI of every vitamin, but a multi is not supposed to do that, bc you are supposed to get SOME nutrients and vitamins from food and diet also....that is why I think all these multi's (like GNC's Mega Men) that have like 1000% of every vitamin is overkill.....and imo is just expensive piss....

pivo154
10-12-2011, 04:15 PM
OT to me is a bit overpriced. I bought it once but would like to try something less expensive that can do the same job. I was told life force was rated very high for Multi V. Mr.Cooper69 out of the ones you mentioned which one has everything in one serving? That is why I would always go to Assualt it seems to have everything needed in one serving: creatine, NO, Glutamine, energy, BA, ect and now Amino Acids....

Mr.Cooper69
10-12-2011, 04:17 PM
OT to me is a bit overpriced. I bought it once but would like to try something less expensive that can do the same job. I was told life force was rated very high for Multi V. Mr.Cooper69 out of the ones you mentioned which one has everything in one serving? That is why I would always go to Assualt it seems to have everything needed in one serving: creatine, NO, Glutamine, energy, BA, ect and now Amino Acids....

You can do what you please. Ultima has everything you need as well. A better option for an all-in-one is MAN Clout.

Source Naturals for a budget.

powercage
10-12-2011, 04:19 PM

You cant get all BA in one serving. You should be dosing BA twice daily

No need for Glutamine, it doesnt do anything for bodybuilding purposes

pivo154
10-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Not sure why you would say clout its missing several important staples known to work...glutamine aminos ect

Mr.Cooper69
10-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Not sure why you would say clout its missing several important staples known to work...glutamine aminos ect

As soon as you find a study showing they "work," I will concede.

You can take my advice or leave it, but ultimately I am only trying to help you.

laneanders
10-12-2011, 04:22 PM

you trollin brah?

pivo154
10-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Logical95 would u say ultima over assualt? No not trolling just getting info..Whats your experience with supps?

laneanders
10-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Logical95 would u say ultima over assualt? No not trolling just getting info..Whats your experience with supps?
This list is my top 10 favorite pre-workouts, out of around 25 preworkouts I have tried. Each obviously has it's own strength and weakness, except for Vengeance and Fierce they seemed pretty much perfect to me. I consider everything over a 7/10 worth trying. Things I don't consider worth trying are NO Xplode, Jack3d, 1MR, Maniac, and a few others.

1) Vengeance 10/10
2) Fierce 9.75/10
3) Ultima 9.5/10
4) White Flood 9.25/10
5) Superpump MAX 9/10
6) Animal Rage + Pump stack 8.75/10; Rage alone is about a 7.5/10 imo
7) C4 8.5/10
8) Hemavol 8.25/10
9) Magnum Serum 8/10
10) PumpBol 7.75/10

This list is subject to change based on new experiences with pre-workouts, newly released pre-workouts, and re-formulations of pre-workouts.

pivo154
10-12-2011, 04:43 PM
thanx for the reply laneanders. Im guessing that you did not like Assault or havent tried it? What did you find in Vengeance/Fierce to make it so perfect ? Its just that I compare Fierce ingredients to Assualt and they are very similar...What would make one better than the other?

clifford4970
10-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Love it!!! The first one was good but as soon as I ran out I went back to my other pre workout. But I use Re-Con from MP and they were sending a free mini tub of the new Assault with any other purchase, so I got a mini tub for free.... After one week of using it I now have three full tubs and 3 free bottles of armor v. And your question about the serving size- one serving is half a scoop, but I use a full scoop (plus the full scoop is what will give you the 5g of creatine) almost everytime. So those 32
are more like 16 but I feel it is worth it. I have only tried/used 5 other pre workouts, but this takes the cake in my opinion.

pivo154
10-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Cliff have u tried ultima, vengeance, or fierce, any other CL product? Has the amount been cut down from 40 to 32 servings now? Its confusing bc it says 32 but then in the ingredient section it says 40... I usually only take a half scoop.

clifford4970
10-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Cliff have u tried ultima, vengeance, or fierce, any other CL product? Has the amount been cut down from 40 to 32 servings now? Its confusing bc it says 32 but then in the ingredient section it says 40... I usually only take a half scoop.

I have not used any if the ones you listed, and the old assault use to be 40 servings, but the new one only has 32. They may not have changed the info yet on the site. I really liked superpump max and I really liked jack3d, but I love the new assault. It is worth a try, plus you get a month worth of multis when you buy assault right now.... But everyone reacts different to different things, good luck man.