10-11-2011, 08:22 AM
I'm 4/1 and #1 in league with this team

Brady, Ryan
Tomlinson, Foster, Lynch, M. Bush
Welker, Boldin, S. Smith, Cruz
Gonzales, Casey
Gostkowski
Jets D, Pats D

I need to drop Casey and Bush for someone good but there isn't anyone left.

Mancacdude
10-11-2011, 08:25 AM
I'm 4/1 and #1 in league with this team

Brady, Ryan
Tomlinson, Foster, Lynch, M. Bush
Welker, Boldin, S. Smith, Cruz
Gonzales, Casey
Gostkowski
Jets D, Pats D

I need to drop Casey and Bush for someone good but there isn't anyone left.

yes, this is totally relevant. strong thread hijack attempt

MURedHawk235
10-11-2011, 08:29 AM
move fred and mcgahee for a better QB. fred is a huge sell-high opportunity

You think he won't be able to produce this well throughout the entire season? And I agree with you on Mcgahee since moreno is starting to get healthier and might turn into a situation like GB where they will start sharing play time.

Edit: I am terrible at trades also so would you recommend me trying to just trade straight up fred for another QB? And who would be good to target? I would assume rodgers/brees are out of the question.

This is a non-ppr standard scoring league by the way

Mancacdude
10-11-2011, 08:36 AM
You think he won't be able to produce this well throughout the entire season? And I agree with you on Mcgahee since moreno is starting to get healthier and might turn into a situation like GB where they will start sharing play time.

Edit: I am terrible at trades also so would you recommend me trying to just trade straight up fred for another QB? And who would be good to target? I would assume rodgers/brees are out of the question.

This is a non-ppr standard scoring league by the way

I'm a proud F-Jax owner and don't see the need to sell right now. He has shown no signs of injury and it's not like this season is a fluke. Look at his numbers last year. The guy just flies below the radar. Until there is a scare like my other RB Ryan Matthews, who I am trading immediately, I ain't touching F-Jax.

MURedHawk235
10-11-2011, 08:38 AM
With the way our scoring is in our league eli manning is currently ranked 7th out of the QBs. I don't think it would be worth trading away fred jackson to upgrade my QB since he produces enough as is.

sklz325
10-11-2011, 09:18 AM
I'm a proud F-Jax owner and don't see the need to sell right now. He has shown no signs of injury and it's not like this season is a fluke. Look at his numbers last year. The guy just flies below the radar. Until there is a scare like my other RB Ryan Matthews, who I am trading immediately, I ain't touching F-Jax.

agree with this. fjax is the real deal, and when it starts getting colder in buffalo, they will be running the ball even more. i'd look to package mcgahee and maybe garcon after his big performance to get an upgrade at QB.

lars32
10-11-2011, 09:49 AM
start Eli, drop Flacco. see if you can get Tebow off the waiver

Yeahbudday
10-11-2011, 10:05 AM
Eli has been playing very well, stick with him I say