PDA

View Full Version : New her

lobij
10-08-2011, 09:18 AM
So im new here,this is my first post but ive been reading on this site for a while, usualy on my phone during cig breaks. Im trying to turn my life around, figured i start here, didnt know where exactly to post this lol.

Im trying to quick smoking, been doing ok, but i keep slipping when its around, especially at work. I had depression really bad and all i used to do as a teen was lift, lift, lift and fight. im 25 now, just got married, have a 3 year old son who seems like hes ganna do par core couse hes crazy lol. so its hard getting back into th swing of things working so much, the anger used to keep me going, but the things going on latly got me down i dont feel like moveing, but im getting better, and want to get back into lifting to help me out. i started th other day. so lets see how it goes. soon enough ill get a pic up.

my goal is to transform my body im not obese, but i got a nice gut about 200lbs. i want to keep the weight but loose th gut, turn in into muscle. i do have a question though, i usually just hit th weights to build muscl, but i figurd this tim i would do mor cardio and try to gt small first, its easir for m to get biggr. dos that mak sense to get smaller first, especially since ill loose muscl ive gained trying to cut.

ps: sry my E buttin it broke lol

Football333
10-13-2011, 03:11 AM
Yea, I see that as a perfectly fine plan. You actually might want to come up with a plan that mixes cardio and weightlifting. For instance, workout monday wednesday friday. And do some cardio on tuesday and thursday. Use saturday and sunday as a rest day. You might even wanna check out the "Find a Plan" section/link at the top left of this website to see what they have that could work for you. And about the smoking, keep in mind your goal. Keep in mind what type of example you want to set for your child. Keep in mind the feeling that you will feel when you see that you've stopped smoking, and your body has gotten into amazing shape. That successful feeling, nothings better. I'll keep you in my prayers man. Stay motivated and grind it out...God bless.

selffirst
10-13-2011, 11:19 AM
Just a thought.....Did you ever think about using your son as your motivation?....The thought of you being healthy so you can throw the football with him...be active and healthy for him...It's a known fact that children will view exercise you positive terms if their parents display such actions and healthy lifestyle behaviors...Brah...do it for your boy....Self

DJBA
10-13-2011, 11:31 AM
Good luck, we got all the information you need right here!

coming
10-16-2011, 05:25 PM
New her???