PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Waiver Wire Please Help

jay197
09-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Ok so in my league the Waiver Type is set to Reverse order of standings

Im currently in 7th place and my good friend is in 10th place. I was trying to pick up david nelson and fred davis i set nelson to my first priority, my friend was trying to pick up dustin keller, decker, and david nelson in that order. For some reason when the waivers went through today he got all 3 players instantaneously. and the only person i got was davis. Does anybody know what the **** happened, wasnt i supposed to get Nelson?

Tyler2106
09-21-2011, 02:51 PM
I have a Yahoo league also and last night the waiver wire fkd up big time. Gave the owner with the number one priority all the picks he wanted before anyone else could get their picks.

Just email your commissioner about the problem.

jay197
09-21-2011, 03:07 PM
wow thats crazy, i hate yahoo even more now
did anybody else experience something like this last night?

weezyjaunt
09-21-2011, 03:07 PM
I have a Yahoo league also and last night the waiver wire fkd up big time. Gave the owner with the number one priority all the picks he wanted before anyone else could get their picks.

Just email your commissioner about the problem.

yeah, my understanding is that's exactly what happens - last place team has priority on EVERYONE. I am in a league that is doing that and I hate it, wish I had noticed beforehand.

jay197
09-21-2011, 03:35 PM
usually i wouldnt care but this is a money league. im gonna try and talk with the commish but i doubt he can do anything

Tyler2106
09-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Your commissioner will be able to fix it. He let him know the people you had on waiver and the order. He'll be able to adjust rosters accordingly. It may take a little while to get it shorted but he will be able to do it.

That's what the commissioner in my league is doing.