PDA

View Full Version : Sites to buy CD Key online?

dzj
09-06-2011, 07:55 PM
I bought a used computer the other day and the guy threw in a few games for free with it. However, all the games require cd keys to install or play online. MW, COD: BO, crysis 2, BFBC2. anyone know a legit site I can buy these cd keys. Also a lot of the sites I looked thru aren't Steam approved? Don't I want steam for anti-cheat?

FinalCountdown
09-06-2011, 07:59 PM
I bought a used computer the other day and the guy threw in a few games for free with it. However, all the games require cd keys to install or play online. MW, COD: BO, crysis 2, BFBC2. anyone know a legit site I can buy these cd keys. Also a lot of the sites I looked thru aren't Steam approved? Don't I want steam for anti-cheat?

You def. want Steam for COD and Battlefield, but not Crysis 2. Crysis 2 has been removed from STEAM so if you can find a site to buy a cheap legit key, I'd go for it.

That said if you want the games on steam, your best bet is to just 'buy' them on Steam when they go on sale. You just missed a COD weekend sale though. Most games were 66% off.

dzj
09-06-2011, 08:45 PM
You def. want Steam for COD and Battlefield, but not Crysis 2. Crysis 2 has been removed from STEAM so if you can find a site to buy a cheap legit key, I'd go for it.

That said if you want the games on steam, your best bet is to just 'buy' them on Steam when they go on sale. You just missed a COD weekend sale though. Most games were 66% off.

I'm new to PC's. with ps3, you just buy a copy and it's pretty much cheat proof for the most part. With PC is it different? Do I have to buy it through steam in order to get less cheaters?