PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on team + reps on who to start

NOLA27
09-04-2011, 09:01 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/nfgnxe.png
was 12th pick outta 12 amidoingitright?

ECT
09-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Looks pretty good for 12th pick. 1 observation (as a new englander), Chad Ochocinco has looked awful and doesnt seem to grasp the patriots offense. Also, NE is a tough team to pick a receiving target on (save for welker in PPR format). I would bench ocho from your flex and put grant GB in... also, drop one or both of your backup kickers, no need to have a roster spot, they can be had easily as bye week pickups...same goes for backup QB's, keep the one you like (Dalton for upside) and try to trade beck after week one/two (hopefully grossman sucks and you can sell high). Try to find another decent running back flyer, i dont know whose available in your league, but look at the colts backup to addai, tashard choice, james starks, roy helu, et al. Your running games is lacking, but nothing that cant be overcome with the waiver wire.

jbendil
09-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Asuming you had 12th pick, meaning first second round, curious who you picked 2nd round

Woogiefied
09-04-2011, 09:37 PM
Asuming you had 12th pick, meaning first second round, curious who you picked 2nd round

I'm guessing he went Mendenhall then Megatron.

NOLA27
09-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Looks pretty good for 12th pick. 1 observation (as a new englander), Chad Ochocinco has looked awful and doesnt seem to grasp the patriots offense. Also, NE is a tough team to pick a receiving target on (save for welker in PPR format). I would bench ocho from your flex and put grant GB in... also, drop one or both of your backup kickers, no need to have a roster spot, they can be had easily as bye week pickups...same goes for backup QB's, keep the one you like (Dalton for upside) and try to trade beck after week one/two (hopefully grossman sucks and you can sell high). Try to find another decent running back flyer, i dont know whose available in your league, but look at the colts backup to addai, tashard choice, james starks, roy helu, et al. Your running games is lacking, but nothing that cant be overcome with the waiver wire.
I'm high on knowshown this year, I believe! He was a monster for me last year people are sleeping on em. It auto picked the kickers and there are no starting qb's left in our league so I took them both. I think Chad will perform in NE, Brady revived Deion Branch's career I believe he can do the same if not more with chad, also not sure about Grant because of starks/saints should have good run d this year

Below.

I'm guessing he went Mendenhall then Megatron.
This.

NOLA27
09-05-2011, 10:14 PM
bump .

BENTLEY1
09-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Please remove burleson frm ur flex n put in grant. Grant still has big play ability w a high powered offense that he can get tds from. I wouldnt have him as my no. 1 but hes a good flex. As for ocho, its a dice roll from wk to wk, brady spreads the ball alot. No clear cut target.

NOLA27
09-06-2011, 12:49 PM
Please remove burleson frm ur flex n put in grant. Grant still has big play ability w a high powered offense that he can get tds from. I wouldnt have him as my no. 1 but hes a good flex. As for ocho, its a dice roll from wk to wk, brady spreads the ball alot. No clear cut target.
Grant is splitting carries with starks and saints Run D is supposed to be stacked, still iffy on everything also with Stafford back Burleson should get some legit looks. Neesmoarinput.

FatWhiteKid
09-06-2011, 01:24 PM

^^^

Don't feel threatened by James Starks, Ryan Grant is the #1 back in GB. Nate Burleson is a complete shot in the dark.

its50
09-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Grant over Burleson is the safer bet and why do you have 2 bench kickers? that could be room for rb/wr

NOLA27
09-06-2011, 04:46 PM
^^^

Don't feel threatened by James Starks, Ryan Grant is the #1 back in GB. Nate Burleson is a complete shot in the dark.
They said Ryan Grant and starks will get equal carries.

Grant over Burleson is the safer bet and why do you have 2 bench kickers? that could be room for rb/wr
Cpu drafted them I already dropped and picked up issac redman and mcgahee was taken.