PDA

View Full Version : 2 Openings in a $20 14-teamer

Hoop_Dreams
09-02-2011, 04:41 AM
Sup fellas, I'm the commish of a 14 teamer and there's currently two openings (possibly 3).

It's a yahoo league with standard scoring and positions, except there's one additional flex. (1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF)

The Draft is on SUNDAY, at 8:30 Pacific, 11:30 Eastern time. (1st place receives 75% of the money, 2nd place receives 25%)

If you're interested post ITT and I'll send you the details via PM.

Hoop_Dreams
09-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Bump.

I saw a lot of interest for the other 20 dollar league, but no love for this one? C'mon miscers.. I'd rather have some misc brahs in my league than having to go to some random fantasy football forums to recruit.

MooseLaddin
09-02-2011, 12:38 PM
I'm interested, is it league safe? Also is it PPR or traditional (don't care just wondering)

Hoop_Dreams
09-02-2011, 12:51 PM
I'm interested, is it league safe? Also is it PPR or traditional (don't care just wondering)

I'm using Paypal.

Most of the people in the league have paid/will pay in person since most live nearby, but for the out-of-stater's I created a paypal account where you can send the $20 to.

It's non-PPR, & passing TD's are worth 4 points. Everything else is traditional. I'll PM you the league id/password if you're still interested.

hideyokids
09-02-2011, 01:21 PM
I'm interested if we use leaguesafe.com. If so, PM me details. If you don't use leaguesafe.com, then I am not interested.

datnikkadee
09-02-2011, 08:36 PM
inb4 boostbrah'd

MooseLaddin
09-02-2011, 11:09 PM
I'm using Paypal.

Most of the people in the league have paid/will pay in person since most live nearby, but for the out-of-stater's I created a paypal account where you can send the $20 to.

It's non-PPR, & passing TD's are worth 4 points. Everything else is traditional. I'll PM you the league id/password if you're still interested.

I'm down.... PM me if there is still space when is the draft? I can paypal tonight I believe...

Hoop_Dreams
09-03-2011, 02:17 AM
I'm interested if we use leaguesafe.com. If so, PM me details. If you don't use leaguesafe.com, then I am not interested.
I'm just gonna stick with the paypal route. I understand you being skeptical, but I'm not trying to get my boostbrah on. We just need a few more people because 14 team leagues = more challenging. I was the commish for a 14 teamer last year that had a couple miscers and there was no problems whatsoever (blahblahblah, warbird, and one other person who's username I forget.)

I'm down.... PM me if there is still space when is the draft? I can paypal tonight I believe...
Cool, PM sent.

Hoop_Dreams
09-04-2011, 01:36 PM
We're at 12 right now.... 2 spots left if anyone wants to join.

Draft is TONIGHT at 8:30 Pacific time.