PDA

View Full Version : Another rate my team

dolz04
08-29-2011, 09:24 PM
I dont misc much and didnt even know there was a fantasy sports section.

Heres my team in a 12 team league, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

Matt Schaub
Frank Gore (keeper)
MJD
Brandon Loyd
Percy Harvin
Jimmy Graham
DeAngelo Williams
Rob Bironas
Philly D

Kyle Orton
James Starks
Johnny Knox
AJ Green
Heath Miller

kappakai
08-29-2011, 09:27 PM
receivers are weak. i think lloyd will be solid, but it kind of drops off after that. not sure how deangelo's numbers will look, but things seem to indicate that jonathan stewart will be getting the larger share of carries.

post your picks in order.

dolz04
08-29-2011, 09:36 PM
receivers are weak. i think lloyd will be solid, but it kind of drops off after that. not sure how deangelo's numbers will look, but things seem to indicate that jonathan stewart will be getting the larger share of carries.

post your picks in order.

Gore (keeper)
MJD (2)
Williams (23)
Schaub (26)
Lloyd (50)
Graham (71)
Eagles D (74)
Knox (95)
Green (98)
Starks (119)
Orton (126)
Bironas (143)
Miller (146)

Trying to do the math on the actual pick but at least the round is for sure right

I agree on the reciever comment but Harvin and Knox both have upside in my opinion. Williams is a crap shoot but when he fell to the 3rd round (2nd after keepers) I couldn't pass him up, I mean how can a team pay him like that and not run him

kappakai
08-29-2011, 09:45 PM
Gore (keeper)
MJD (2)
Williams (23)
Schaub (26)
Lloyd (50)
Graham (71)
Eagles D (74)
Knox (95)
Green (98)
Starks (119)
Orton (126)
Bironas (143)
Miller (146)

Trying to do the math on the actual pick but at least the round is for sure right

I agree on the reciever comment but Harvin and Knox both have upside in my opinion. Williams is a crap shoot but when he fell to the 3rd round (2nd after keepers) I couldn't pass him up, I mean how can a team pay him like that and not run him

too early to pick up a defense. probably could have used that pick to work on your WRs.

williams is a definite crap shoot. way too risky for that high of a pick. i know he's a sexy pick, but the panthers will be playing from behind all year. anyway, hard for me to really rate the team. i just got done a 10 man draft so my point of view is going to be skewed. i have a couple 12 team drafts coming up myself, so i'll reserve judgment.

dolz04
08-30-2011, 02:50 PM
bump for more opinions