PDA

View Full Version : i have 10th pick in a 12 man draft am i phuked?

RekeDMC
08-27-2011, 12:35 PM
so im in a 12 man draft and im 10th. can i still get a good draft?
who should i pick back to back?

1qb 2wr 2rb 1te 1 w/r

who should i get at 10?

joedirt87
08-27-2011, 12:37 PM
RB and RB, unless you want to take best available.

RekeDMC
08-27-2011, 12:42 PM
what about my qb?

Murph0408
08-27-2011, 03:56 PM
yes at 10 you can have a good draft, of course!

i figure if a couple guys in the first round go for vick, rodgers, andre johnson, there is no reason you can't have a solid RB team with the 10th pick and then on the way back in the second. you can easily get guys like frank gore, steven jackson, or even maurice jones-drew if he falls. you'd be surprised who will be available.

if i were you i'd still go for RB's despite the low pick. RB/RB/WR/QB/WR(or a good TE). wait on the qb and the second WR and focus on getting a good RB team with the first and second pick. perhaps go for a good TE instead of a mediocre WR2. i'd rather have a guy like witten than a guy like boldin as my WR2. you will be fine.

RekeDMC
08-27-2011, 03:57 PM
yes at 10 you can have a good draft, of course!

i figure if a couple guys in the first round go for vick, rodgers, andre johnson, there is no reason you can't have a solid RB team with the 10th pick and then on the way back in the second. you can easily get guys like frank gore, steven jackson, or even maurice jones-drew if he falls. you'd be surprised who will be available.

if i were you i'd still go for RB's despite the low pick. RB/RB/WR/QB/WR(or a good TE). wait on the qb and the second WR and focus on getting a good RB team with the first and second pick. perhaps go for a good TE instead of a mediocre WR2. i'd rather have a guy like witten than a guy like boldin as my WR2. you will be fine.my sig is now my team i drafted. turned out well

PhiGreens
08-27-2011, 05:19 PM
what about my qb?

That ur team in ur sig? holy fuk u drafted bad. Weke RBs, Weke WRs, Too many QB. SonIamDissapoint

peteypistol
08-27-2011, 05:52 PM
^^ sorta agree brah. no reason whatsoever to have bigben and rivers. wasted a pick there

your WR arent bad at all. Roddy/Austin/Welker sounds good to me.

RB doesnt look good tho. Forte will do good ( woulda been good if it was PPR) but im sure you coulda locked up someone better than BGE if you didnt take bigben. and hines ward? reallly? dude is old as dust