PDA

View Full Version : Rate my squad/$100 buy in/12 team/ppr/12th pick.

Leatherneck1833
08-27-2011, 06:58 AM
QB-Aaron Rodgers
WR-Anquan Boldin
WR-Dwayne Bowe
WR-Percy Harvin
RB-LeSean McCoy
RB-LaGerrette Blount
TE-Brandon Pettigrew
K-David Buehler
DEF-Philadelphia

Bench-
WR-Lee Evans
WR-Danny Amendola
RB-Tim Hightower
RB-CJ Spiller

Any input is gratefully appreciated. Thanks to all
RB-Thomas Jones
QB-Matt Cassel

joedirt87
08-27-2011, 08:01 AM
Lucky to have gotten both Rodgers and McCoy, especially in a PPR league. Blount isn't exactly great for PPR so you may be switching him for Hightower at times during the season. In that WR heavy league, I probably would have gone WR a little earlier in the draft, but the guys you got may turn out alright.

Jayarbie
08-27-2011, 08:08 AM
You got some great value picks, especially at WR, plus 2 first round caliber guys in Rodgers and McCoy. Your team should be fine. Blount isn't as good in PPR, but he is still a workhorse, but it looks like you probably drafted him on the 3-4 turnaround (I assume you went Rodgers-McCoy then Bowe-Blount then Boldin-Harvin), so that is actually good value for him even in PPR.

Jones and Cassel are worthless. I'd pass on them.

Hoop_Dreams
08-27-2011, 08:17 AM
Pretty damn solid OP. I think Harvin is gonna catch a ton of balls this year. Pettigrew is also a nice sleeper at TE. Caught 70+ balls in only his 2nd year last season.

Leatherneck1833
08-28-2011, 08:29 PM
You got some great value picks, especially at WR, plus 2 first round caliber guys in Rodgers and McCoy. Your team should be fine. Blount isn't as good in PPR, but he is still a workhorse, but it looks like you probably drafted him on the 3-4 turnaround (I assume you went Rodgers-McCoy then Bowe-Blount then Boldin-Harvin), so that is actually good value for him even in PPR.

Jones and Cassel are worthless. I'd pass on them.

Very close, I actually got McCoy with the 12th and waited till the last second to get Rodgers because I knew the guy that ha the 14th pick was going to gobble him up. I had to milk him for everything.....I'm very confident in my team. As for Jones, I agree, I picked him up as Mr. Irrelevant only because someone posted a picture of him on this forum earlier and the dude is cut as F@ck........... All that said, thanks to all.

1337h4x
08-29-2011, 02:14 AM
first 2 picks are so lucky to fall to you.. wtf