PDA

View Full Version : Jason Isringhausen gets his #300 save

poppa_boner
08-15-2011, 10:46 PM
alrite save..is a really overrated stat

but its fukcing jason isringhausen, gotta give it up for him

NewYorkMets
08-15-2011, 10:49 PM
i can care less... can i see bobby parnell as a closer now ? lol loved how sny hyped this shyt up. met fans just wanted to win the game, they don't care about this guy's 300th save. how many were as a met ? 10 ?

poppa_boner
08-15-2011, 10:50 PM
dude bobby parnell is so inconsistent.. i am not excited to see him as our future closer

NewYorkMets
08-15-2011, 10:52 PM
dude bobby parnell is so inconsistent.. i am not excited to see him as our future closer
you're right but give him a shot. izzy isn't going to be here next year bobby is.

poppa_boner
08-15-2011, 11:00 PM
you're right but give him a shot. izzy isn't going to be here next year bobby is.

they definitely were gonna let isringhausen keep saving till his 300th save, they might change it up now, but i think probably not until september. either way our bullpen has no dominating guy, pretty weak but too be honest they didnt do so bad this season

MooseLaddin
08-15-2011, 11:25 PM
congrats to IZZY

evilsteve02
08-16-2011, 04:14 PM
alrite save..is a really overrated stat

but its fukcing jason isringhausen, gotta give it up for him I don't think a save is an overrated stat. Look at how many relief pitchers completely fail pitching in the 9th. A guy can go out there and pitch in the 8th no problem...then they move him to the 9th inning and he can't get out of the inning.
Anyways, with that said good for him; i thought his career was over after his last set of injuries, wouldn't suprise me if he signed next season with the Mets or another team to close for them.

magicmatt
08-16-2011, 04:17 PM

Why would I be mad, I'm a Boston fan....I support the Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics
It just sucks to see people in my own city and in the same fan base act like this, I'm actually embarrassed if anything