PDA

View Full Version : Inzer Forever Belt

exdos
07-04-2011, 01:47 PM
I started lifting for football in high school but I wasn't really motivated back then. But after I graduated I was deployed to Iraq for a year and while I was deployed, there really wasn't anything to do except sleep, eat, work, and workout at the gym and so I got addicted that way.

I've been back for a couple years now enjoying college and I'm looking to up my lifting belt game for the gym. I've been looking at belts and the one that I've seen recommended the most is Inzer's belt lineup. I'm looking to get one of these but my question is the color. The red, white, and blue really calls to the patriotic side of me very much but I feel like I would look like a douchebag by drawing attention to myself. Should I get a more subtle color?

thanks in advance

nitroboie
07-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Get whatever color(s) you want, just know that Inzer has been known to drag their feet when it comes to any color other than black.

Are you getting a lever or buckle?

KeithTheSnake
07-04-2011, 03:22 PM
If you want my vote, I'd go with black. Simple, understated, doesn't draw negative attention.

I can appreciate the desire not to look like you just came off of American Gladiator. I mean, what's next, Spandex?

So, what is it gonna be? Buckle or lever?

pumping4life
07-04-2011, 04:01 PM
I have the red, white and blue belt from Inzer. I lift at home, but I would never be afraid to wear it in public. It's a boss belt and this is a boss country. Be proud of your colors.

Honestly,though, unless you're wearing heels and pink shorts, I doubt anyone would look at you funny for wearing that belt.

exdos
07-05-2011, 07:15 AM
I ordered a red, white, and blue 10mm single pronged buckle belt.