PDA

View Full Version : Is Westbrook Durant ...

HARDBALLIN
04-27-2011, 09:48 PM
more of Starbury/KG or Kobe/Shaq?

Mac_xX
04-27-2011, 10:03 PM
Honestly, what the f*ck happened? Theres like 4 threads on this and no ones saying sh*t.

biggerplz09
04-27-2011, 10:06 PM
They're Westbrook Durant. Potential to be greatest PG/SF combo ever.

unleashed132
04-27-2011, 10:09 PM
There's no beef between them.. Westbrook took some bad shots and was pissed off at himself.

DipHeavy28
04-27-2011, 10:16 PM
honestly, what the f*ck happened? Theres like 4 threads on this and no ones saying sh*t.

this x9999

21Classic
04-27-2011, 11:33 PM
Oasis of Sports duos

Greatest combo ever who hate each other

Masstastic
04-28-2011, 01:20 AM
Its more of Starbury/KG.

Its not even like those two were even beefing, its just that Starbury wanted bigger money than Minny could pay and he wanted to head back home and be a superstar.

Westbrook thinks hes a #1 option, because all top PG's in the NBA are #1 options. He knows he will be KD's sidekick for eternity if he stays in OKC.

_Translucency
04-28-2011, 01:42 AM
Westbrook thinks hes a #1 option, because all top PG's in the NBA are #1 options. He knows he will be KD's sidekick for eternity if he stays in OKC.

I don't care who is angry at who but these dudes need to suck it up. The egos rampant in professional sports today are disgusting. They are probably the youngest duo to ever be as good as they are. Great team already with tons of years ahead of them and they're worried about whose getting the shots and the post-game interview.

Mac_xX
04-28-2011, 02:24 AM
WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED?

srs, this is bugging me cause I dont follow bball a lot

blahblahblahh
04-28-2011, 02:47 AM
WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED?

srs, this is bugging me cause I dont follow bball a lot

Westbrook kept chucking up shots, apparently him and durant had a heated discussion on the sideline or something the game before their last. Was a lot of discussion on ESPN about westbrook hogging the ball/constantly shooting without passing.

Mac_xX
04-28-2011, 02:50 AM
Westbrook kept chucking up shots, apparently him and durant had a heated discussion on the sideline or something the game before their last. Was a lot of discussion on ESPN about westbrook hogging the ball/constantly shooting without passing.

Thank you, repped.

Masstastic
04-28-2011, 02:57 AM
I don't care who is angry at who but these dudes need to suck it up. The egos rampant in professional sports today are disgusting. They are probably the youngest duo to ever be as good as they are. Great team already with tons of years ahead of them and they're worried about whose getting the shots and the post-game interview.

Agreed. But you need an ego to become great.

Westbrook's shot selection is horrible and he is not trying to play like a PG anymore. Hes focusing on scoring rather than setting his teammates up which is probably what pissed off Durant.

Its going to be an even bigger factor in Round 2 against Memphis or San Antonio, let alone facing the Lakers defense with Westbrook thinking he can dominate Fisher.

As if he didnt learn that taking 30 shots was wrong, he took 15 last night and made 3.